brightfinは、ServiceNow経由でネイティブ・アプリケーションとして、またはSaaSプラットフォームとしてIT費用管理やIT財務管理 (ITFM) 管理ソリューションを提供する革新的なサブスクリプションベースのソフトウェア・プロバイダーです。brightfinは、企業がIT資産やモバイル、通信 (固定／音声、データ)、クラウドに関連する費用を管理できるようにしています。さらに、brightfinはワークフローの自動化や、統合エンドポイント管理 (UEM)、ライフサイクル管理、請求支払、調達、配送といった高度なサービスを通じて効率を上げることができます。
This is the best wireless management system I've ever seen.
This software was obviously created by smart teams that obviously listen to their customers, and are constantly enhancing the product.
Thank you so much for your review!
Mobility Central is easy to use and additional support is always available.
製品を使ってみた感想： Benefits to the software is that you can see everything that is on the bill with the carrier without having to call the carrier. If I need to see upgrade dates, bills, phone type, phone usage, etc......I can see that all on Mobility Central and never even need to contact that carrier and wait for that information to be given to me. Everything we need is in one spot and helps move my day along so I can focus on other projects.
I like that we are able to tailor reports based upon different projects we may have going on. You can run reports based upon most every field that we use such as cost center and LanID. I manage a large number of users and I get many questions on a daily basis from our users about billing and inventory. Mobility Central is very easy to see all things that our users ask about such as inventory and billing. Bill reconciliation process if easy to use and can be expedited quickly.
It would be a great benefit to be able to see more than one user at a time. Sometimes I need to compare user bills or user information between two or more employees. Current solution to that is to open more than one instance of Mobility Central. Reconciliation process is fairly easy, however I would like to be able to more easily undo any mistakes that I have made. A simple "undo" button for the last action completed would be helpful.
Thank you for your review, Matt!
have used mobility central for a few years
製品を使ってみた感想： Overall, the software does what it is supposed to. The development is slow to catch up with some of the more current industry trends, but it is cheap.
Thank you for your review!
Why I chose Mobility Central to support my client's reporting needs
' I am currently providing monthly mobile reporting for a client on a fee for service basis. Reporting includes summary by user:
- user cost includes: total cost, LD cost, text cost, voice roaming cost, data roaming cost
- user usage includes: total mins, domestic data, roaming minutes, roaming data, # text msg
Reporting also includes charts and analysis of usage:
- Top 20 users, billing issues, exception reporting, etc'
' Various Vendors
- Canada: Telus & Bell
- USA: AT&T & Tmobile
' The challenge is to extract data from multiple carrier data sources to create one report
' I was previously using another product to extract and format the data. Initially this was working fine but processing issues started to crop up in mid 2015 and I didn't consider it a cost effective solution.
' I explored Visage as an alternative in July'15, did some parallel testing in August & September and then went live in October. A very smooth transition
' Excellent support from Channel Operations Manager Jamie Gran from the early testing stages to current day production
' Visage provides Multiple Environments
- a 'Sandbox' has been set up for Abilita for anyone interested in testing it out
- a Production environment is set-up for you once you go live
- a 'Demo' environment has been set up for Abilita to use as a marketing tool to your prospects or current clients
' I like the flexibility of the product offerings Visage provides:
- Pulse : free 'teaser' offering for your clients
- Mobility Central Reporting: provides access to all their standard reports plus my custom report
- Full Mobility Central Access: feature rich option (ie: you can provide your client with access to Mobility Central to view reports and charts if that's required
- Add on Modules (I haven't used these)
. Pool Recommendations Feature
. Comparative Analytics Feature
' Pricing is very competitive and fits my business model well
' Ease of Use:
- they extract the data each month based on the billing cycle date
- I have access to a host of standard reports via the Visage portal as well as the Custom Report they set up for my client
- I understand visage can support data from most US carriers. Rogers from Canada is currently supported and they are in the process of mapping the data for Bell Canada
Thank you for the review!
Customer Service and Optimization Recommendations are fantastic
製品を使ってみた感想： MobilityCentral has allowed us to properly allocate costs of wireless devices to the cost center of the employee using that device. It has also given our employees the ability to submit requests themselves instead of relying on an administrator to do it. MobilityCentral has been exceptionally adaptable to our needs as we have on-boarded several divisions of our company into this system.
Fantastic customer service. I am in communication with them daily and they are always responsive to questions. Another benefit is the cost savings we are realizing from their quarterly optimization recommendations. They've helped us cancel zero-usage lines that we were paying for monthly and also reassigned lines to more cost effective wireless plans.
Navigating the site can be confusing for employees. They tend to have questions about how to submit a request and how to pull a report.
Thank you for your review!