キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Basecampとは

何百万人もの人々に信頼されているBasecampは、業務の遂行に必要なあらゆることを1か所にまとめています。

Basecampの製品詳細

良いポイント:

I like that you can give access to each project to whomever you please and those people can see their own to-dos and also others. I like that it integrates with Tick.

改善してほしい点:

There is no way for me to delete an inappropriate comment from a parent.

Basecampの評価

Jerra L
アメリカのStylist
消費者サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Task management made super easy

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: With Basecamp we have been able to achieve an appointment scheduling system for the betterment our service delivery to our clients

良いポイント:

Basecamp is a hit but not a miss. It is simplified, tailored and integrated into an organized easy to use platform. It's comprehensivity stands out for me that it has a range of functionalities that perfectly suit my task management needs. It's straightforward and unified dashboard allow me to keep track of all my clients appointments. Since it is a default communication platform in the salon we use it as a centralized place where we can share new hairstyles and brainstorm on how to achieve each one of it soo it allows for sharing of any file of any format especially pictures which is the most common in our setup. Getting every appointment on calendar helps with scheduling the appointment to make sure there are no double salon appointments on the same time or day

改善してほしい点:

Honestly I love every bit of Basecamp and have nothing against it

Andrew
カナダのSenior Brand Manager
使用期間: 1年以上
投稿経路

Basecamp was our agency tool

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall I would recommend Basecamp as it's better than trying to manage everything through Outlook. One piece of advice is to make sure that each project is closed out with all critical files included. That way, if someone needs to look back at the previous year, they can find everything in one spot.

良いポイント:

The agency that we employed provided us with our own basecamp. We were able to customize it to our team, managing access. The ultimate benefits of Basecamp are not only project management, but the ability it provided to hold the agency accountable. The documentation tools proved to be vital.

改善してほしい点:

The email notifications. I wished that the tool was able to be more granular in which projects we could email people about, the length of time they would be emailed, and the frequency of the email.

Sierra
アメリカのDesigner and Operations Manager
デザイン, 自営業

Limited features and functionality

3.0 2 か月前

良いポイント:

The calendar view allowed our team to visually see which projects we had going on currently and which ones we coming up.

改善してほしい点:

We had to really find our own hacks, such as color coding calendar events, in order to make data useful for ourselves. There was a lot of manual work required to make it functional for our team.

Shri Ram
インドのWeb Developer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

Basecamp Review

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Using Basecamp has been a really fruitful experience. It made working on remote projects easier and more productive for us, as there were no communication problems. Basecamp provides a shared dashboard that displays all project details, including plans and progress, which further aids in keeping us all in the loop regarding the project activity.

良いポイント:

Basecamp provides a really helpful group chat feature that lets us communicate in real time, no matter where we are in the world. This enables us to have extremely fruitful conversations, particularly while working remotely, which produces outcomes that are just as good as those obtained when working on-site. It gives us access to a shared dashboard where we can monitor the work that has already been completed, the work that is scheduled, and how our job is to be completed. It's simple and extremely safe to share files and other materials.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing about Basecamp bothers me the least, primarily since everything about it has been working really well.

Jill
アメリカのOffice Manager
音楽, 11~50人規模の会社

Comprehensive Organizational Corkboard

5.0 2 か月前

良いポイント:

I love the the user interface is easy to learn and use. It's laid out in a way that makes intuitive sense for juggling multiple projects at once and has many features that keep to-do lists easy to track and the activity of everyone on the team visible.

改善してほしい点:

It can be tricky to figure out how some of the tracking works and which feature best helps your organize your work. Sometimes there are more items than you need and it would be nice to be able to remove more features from the dash and menu if you don't use them.

教育管理, 51~200人規模の会社

Basecamp pros and cons

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

I really like how easy it is to create posts and tag others to look at them - we use it a lot for internal communication about clients so having tags available is very useful.

改善してほしい点:

I don't love that there is not a more centralized way to chat with coworkers, or that there isn't a great way to organize multiple chunks of projects.

Caroline
Caroline
アメリカのCOO
消費者サービス, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Basecamp works great for large organizations with many clients

良いポイント:

I liked Basecamp for it's email reminders around tasks, groups and due dates.

改善してほしい点:

I had some difficulty using Basecamp in sorting through folders and sometimes felt it was not as customizable for my different teams than I needed

Mike
スペインのOwner
代替医療, 自営業
投稿経路

Basecamp keeps your team working together as an efficient team.

4.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Really happy to have Basecamp looking after my workload.

良いポイント:

The ability to see the whole overview of the project I am involved in.

改善してほしい点:

Initially it was a steep learning curve for me because there are so many features that I do not need to use.

Deanna
Deanna
英国のDirector
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社

Basecamp is a Good Project and Team Management System

4.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

It is easy to find what you're looking for in Basecamp once you've got your head around the program. We really like the way the program is a platform for team and project management all in one. It makes the management of every aspect of business easier!

改善してほしい点:

The one thing I personally didn't like was it felt a bit of a clunky interface and was not exactly easy to start using, took a while to figure it all out. But once you're familiar with it and have worked out the clunky bits, it does get easier to use!

Jomon
Jomon
インドのProgram co oredinator
教育管理, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

Managing work and communication

良いポイント:

Tracking tasks, deadline and files. Everything is available on one place.

改善してほしい点:

Issue facing in proper time tracking.Limited reporting and exporting capabilities.

Christopher
アメリカのCreative Manager
不動産, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Gather around the fire, Basecamp is here!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Basecamp felt fun to use and really made us feel that we were optimizing our workflows in terms of assigning tasks and work flows.

良いポイント:

Basecamp's user interface has changed over the years and has become for easier for clients and client facing individuals. Basecamp became a part of a sales pitch in terms of giving access to clients to a platform where we were accessible and there to help them.

改善してほしい点:

Basecamp has a lot of bells and whistles that are not immediately apparent. We did have to do a little digging under the hood in order to take advantage of some key features!

Lawrence
英国のAccount Manager
使用期間: 1年以上

検討した類似製品:

The hub for all great quality projects

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experience with Basecamp has been very positive. It has been a greatly important tool for the management of efficient and timely projects. The features within Basecamp have been positively used by the vast majority of our clients and create a really collaborative and team-like feel around the projects.

良いポイント:

The best thing about Basecamp is that it provides a secure and easily accessible central hub for your project. It is easy to invite all key project stakeholders and has features that allow for quick and easy discussion around the project, easy communications of important notices and action points and acts as a central storage place that gives everyone oversight to essential project documents and files. Basecamp also provides an accurate project timeline based around the actions of the individuals who use it, meaning that assists with project traceability and track. In addition it will also send automated reminders to the inboxes of those registered which is a fantastic feature for keeping on top of all project details. These reminder emails can be customised to specific individuals which means you can easily reach/remind/engage with the action point owner.

改善してほしい点:

The main frustration with Basecamp is the updating of personnel profiles when the original creator has left the company. For example, I have needed to update the job titles and email addresses associated with people for accounts I have inherited after my predecessor has left the company. However, this action is blocked as I was not the original creator which was highly frustrating.

Curt
Curt
アメリカのFounder & CEO

検討した類似製品:

Basecamp helps us streamline project/account management and increase our efficiency

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, we're very happy here at my startup marketing agency, HypeLife Brands, with Basecamp...we've been using it for a VERY long time and haven't looked back or considered anything else really. I think the 37Signals team has done a great job with the product from the beginning.

良いポイント:

The ability to manage a team, often in multiple locales, especially in the days of COVID now, much easier than any other alternative out there.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes a conversation for tasks becomes non-linear though Basecamp is setup in a linear fashion, so it can be a bit tricky to manage that without the ability to thread comments, but this is more of an advanced user need I think :-)

Evan
アメリカのDonor Development Specialist
非営利団体運営, 11~50人規模の会社

Unburden your Inbox!

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I encourage you and your team at least test this system. If you find yourself sorting through constant emails to find where you left off on a project- this is for you! For our team, this dissipates stress in the workplace and I have found it permit clearer communication across departments, providing for an amplified experience when teams meet in person- more productive meetings.

良いポイント:

As a non-profit end-user, there are multiple projects I will have on my plate on any given day. In 2020 alone, I was managing the implementation of database training, following-up with Q&A from my colleagues while also navigating new tech integrations for our CRM. With so many moving parts coupled with a shift to heavy remote work, Basecamp provided an ease in transition, permitting us to keep pace with our current systems so that we would not lose the full measure of impact we have on providing aid to at-risk children during the pandemic. In short- less clutter in your standard email inbox and rapid collaboration within secure channels.

改善してほしい点:

You do not have the ability to archive content, which can make sorting difficult if you are use to this dynamic in say Gmail.

Kevin
Kevin
カナダのDirector of IT
小売, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Basecamp for Teams

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have started and completed close to 150 projects in Basecamp; crossing every department in our organization. It has helped us keep people informed, keep tasks on target, and complete projects in a timely and efficient manner. Their help system is very detailed. It seems like most reviewers just can not find it. https://3.basecamp-help.com/ We are very pleased with the product, but we want to see more enhancements coming, and more often. The product desperately needs sublists, priorities, milestones, and very tight integration with Office 365. We would also like to see the use of templates. Anything from planning a canoe trip to launching a new retail store would be very helpful. Overall, it is a great product, but we may outgrow it if enhancements are not added. If some of these features do not come soon, it may drive long-standing customers away from the product.

良いポイント:

We have been using Basecamp for 7 years now. What we liked at first was the simple design and speed at which you can learn the product. You can be up, running and have a project underway in less than 10 minutes. It checked all the boxes initially. Simple to use, ability to create project groups and associated tasks, assign users, and dates, and attach files. In Basecamp 3 they added grouped tasks within the parent list, and the ability to assign multiple people to a single task.

改善してほしい点:

Basecamp needs sublists, priorities, and milstones. They also need to build a native integration completely into Office 365. Instead of fighting it, embrace Office 365 Sharepoint, Onedrive, and Teams.

Gavin
英国のTechnical Project Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Basecamp gives you a lot of bang for the buck

5.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

Basecamp does almost everything we need to do, with the ability to use the APIs we've managed to extend Basecamp to work with our internal and some external systems. Every single project is tracked and managed via the app, our project hours are recorded against each project using the API and we can report on these for costings at any point. There are more competent project management software packages out there, but all of these charge per user and would be a lot more expensive.

改善してほしい点:

There's a few small features missing, one of these is project management across multiple projects, we're not able to produce GANNT charts or assign people to projects with working hours to ensure the member of staff isn't overloaded. This is minor overall but would definitely be something great to have.

Ross
Ross
アメリカのOperations Director
メディア制作, 11~50人規模の会社

The Best "Pick Up and Get Going" Task Manager

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Basecamp is where we keep all of our assignments and initiatives, and we've become diligent about not letting any lists or to-dos creep outside the system. This relies heavily on managing the project list carefully and making sure everything has its place. There are not guide-rails to keep you from placing a task in the "wrong" place - fortunately you can move tasks all around if someone puts something in an incorrect place. It's important that you define what Projects exist and create a framework for where assignments should go. A frequent complaint we hear around the office is "I don't know where to put this" so it's important that you outline your project structure and communicate it clearly. If you can nominate a gate-keeper to watch over the system organization, Basecamp can be a very effective way to manage all assignments across an organization and allow people to simply see what's due, when, with ease.

良いポイント:

Basecamp requires very little setup and there are very few barriers to overcome to get in and start making projects and tasks. It can very very scalable in terms of users and project count, and it's approach to To-do Lists and Tasks makes project organization fairly straight-forward. At it's core, making tasks is as easy as choosing a place to put them, naming them, and assigning them. With simple reports, users can view their tasks across all projects and start tackling them. If you want to take things a little bit deeper, you can assign mutiple people to tasks, set due dates, and loop other people into the tasks for conversations.

改善してほしい点:

Basecamp still has some key missing features that create workflow issues every now and then. You can create recurring events, but not recurring to-dos. So, for example, if you want to create a "Close Accounting Books" to-do and assign it to a user to be finished each month by the 15th, there is not currently support for that. There's also no built-in gannt views, although they continue to innovate project management with new simpler ideas such as the "Hill Chart" which i'm a fan of. A lot of the lack of complex features comes from their desire to carefully curate features to keep the application from ballooning into a beast that's unwieldy and hard to learn.

Walter
パキスタンのE-Commerce Manager
卸売, 11~50人規模の会社

Organizational Tool - but not export or import friendly

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Basecamp is a good solution easy to manage but its inability to export into different formats, which its competitors do provide, might cause most of their users to switch to another platform, like us. Apart from the issue highlighted above, I think basecamp is a great tool to add, update, notify and manage any task, be it tech-related or sales related. As I have been through technical support, sales and then e-commerce sales of my company I think this tool would be very handy.

良いポイント:

It is easy to enter, search and assign tasks in this online tool. As an E-Commerce Manager, I find it easy to enter our online order information, keep track of them with due dates, assign tasks to my team members and update our higher management on the goals and their progress.

改善してほしい点:

The Export feature of this online tool is the worst!! I have tried contacting their support about exporting my tasks to excel or CSV format and they informed me that they do not have that option. We receive over 200 to 600 + orders a month which we have to keep track of, this helps us do that, but when our account manager asks me to get him details of orders then my life goes to hell. It takes me 2-4 days to extract all the data and organize it and send it to our accounts manager. This is the RED Flag for me for this software, I have my team looking at other options to switch to, however, if they do incorporate it, I have no problem sticking to Basecamp. Another thing I would like to point out, which is not a red flag or an issue but in the last month we had basecamp service unavailable or crash twice. Since it is a company solution, we are using, and I have been using it for the past 3 years, I never had seen this issue, maybe an upgrade in their services or some other bug is causing this but it did happen. Hope it does not happen again as it will affect our work seriously.

Kristen
アメリカのProduct Marketing Supervisor
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51~200人規模の会社

Basecamp Has Helped Us Organize the Chaos

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our marketing team was the first to implement Basecamp, and, eventually, the benefits to project management were so evident that most of our company uses the platform—from R&D to technical support. The application is quite intuitive, requires very little training for use, and offers multiple ways to communicate: private messaging, group chat, and message boards. The integration Basecamp offers with Google is also seamless. Tip: Once your teams are established, setting communication expectations for each tool is a necessary step to achieving a high efficiency.

良いポイント:

The integrations that Basecamp provides make communication for cross-departmental projects quick and effective. The integration we use the most is the support of Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Calendar. Within Google Drive, the folder system makes it often difficult to find documents, but Basecamp allows not only Google Docs and Google Sheets to be linked to, but conversations about that specific document to take place in one place. This makes it easy to hand off documents and files to another department, route items to our publication team, or to request feedback from partners. As an original user from Basecamp 1, there have been so many improvements to the second and third editions. Basecamp certainly does an excellent job listening to its users.

改善してほしい点:

The only change in version 3 that I am disappointed with is the elimination of the built-in calendar. What used to be "Events" with an interactive project calendar became the "Schedule." The Events interactive project calendar functioned a lot like a Google Calendar, which allowed someone to see all touch points on the calendar itself. The "Schedule" is mostly a list of upcoming events. However, the benefits of the folder systems, the access to resources, and the task assignments outweighs this issue. Plus, if you are a new user to Basecamp 3, you won't even be aware that anything is missing.

Tamara
アメリカのClub Secretary
広報・渉外, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Basecamp - Great for young people, not user friendly for older generations

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I had to give a presentation on Toastmaster's Pathways and navigating to and through Basecamp and I realized we are not utilizing a lot of the great features Basecamp offers. Again, a lot of the members I've spoken with (both local and international) all say the same thing, that it's confusing to navigate through, the look of the website changed and the headers are confusing. The word Basecamp didn't sit well with a lot of people, but after searching this on YouTube I figured out that Toastmaster's didn't do a good job of explaining what is Basecamp and what the purpose of Basecamp is. If they had chosen to use words or headers like, "Account" that would sound more familiar it would've helped with getting to know the layout. Also, finding materials is still a bit of a maze, but again, that's the organizations lack of set-up and not really Basecamp's fault. With Basecamp all of the learning materials that used to be in booklets were now transferred to the computer and had live video demonstrations, organized power points and links to more resources beyond what is written on the page; it definitely enhanced our learning but also overwhelmed us because there were almost too many resources available in every language you can think of in different parts of the site. Now that I know that Basecamp is a project management software I can help others learn about it and utilize it to the fullest extent.

良いポイント:

I use this software for my Toastmaster's Club and it has a lot of great features that aren't being utilized because of the confusion of maneuvering through it. I can: leave feedback or ask for feedback from other members, track my progress via pie charts, access multimedia learning materials easily, store documents related to my project for historic record or for easy recall.

改善してほしい点:

Toastmaster's is an world renown organization that has a very even mix of younger and older or retired members; the oldest member in my club is 92 years old. As of June this year, everyone was required to get a Pathways account and log into their Base Camp. I am one of the younger members (39 years old) and even I didn't find Basecamp to be clear cut or intuitive and was frustrated. It got so bad, that the area directors asked every club to nominate a Toastmaster's Pathways or Base Camp "Ambassador" that they can refer people to when they needed help. We had a virtual conference recently and there was an intro class on how to use Pathways/Base Camp and everyone was clearly confused and it didn't make sense to them. There were too many steps to get to the login pages and to get to the actual base camp. Also, the word base camp was not explained to everyone. I think we were looking for something like, "Account" which is equivalent to going to your base camp. I believe the roll out of this new website and way of tracking our progress was poor and has cause a lot of frustration, discouragement and even loss of membership for our older members.

高等教育, 10,000+人規模の会社

Great for Project Management

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Love basecamp. Easiest software to use to project manage. We use this every single day. Don't foresee that changing anytime soon!

良いポイント:

Such an easy way to communicate with teammates on a project, track our progress, share files, and project manage. We also use the basecamp calendar to track all of our marketing emails, social media ads/posts, print marketing, and events. It allows for easy "Traffic control" of marketing efforts. I also love that when you want to communicate on a project/task, you may have for example 10 teammates on the project but you can pick for your email notification of the new message/post to only go to specific individuals among those 10 included so it still tracks the conversation but only notifies those needed without overwhelming others with tons of email notifications.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly nothing. This software has so much to offer and they have amazing notifications and tutorials that are 5min or less to learn more to better project manage and take advantage of everything it has to offer. If anything (and to be honest - perhaps they have it and i just dont realize), it would be great to have a quick way to review marketing pieces and comment on needed updates/changes made to a document vs. as almost like a "chat"... we separately use inmotion to review marketing pieces while also using basecamp to project manage.

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿経路

Basecamp for final year university students who doing final year projects.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall one of the best software which I was use and its functionality , scope , workability are outstanding. I actually like the main concept of the software and It was give massive support to our project for getting successes in the worst situations like these pandemic periods. I was suggest this software to my other colleagues on the university whose also got trouble with doing their final year projects.

良いポイント:

When me and my final year project group members starting the project, the first problem which we were faced is how we get collaborate with each others on this task. Because university was closed due to pandemic situation and we were limited to our homes. So we do some research on the way to overcome with this problem and we met the Basecamp. First I like the main idea of the software because it will be one of the most useful software in this pandemic situation. Lot of projects were stopped due to this pandemic situation and at that time Basecamp provide a good platform to collaborate the people. And another favourite feature on the software is the chat option. It is very useful to each of our members to get interact with each others and shear their ideas in the occasion. The options like progress tracking ,achievement reach, To do listing are very use full for us to assigned each members for their roles and guide our project to in proper way in the correct time. The client portal of the software is another favourite item of mine because it was very helpful to our lecturers to interact with us and observe our project for supervising us to get successful on our project.

改善してほしい点:

When get starting with the software we had to get use with it first and it was taken some time because this was a whole new platform to us. So I think it will be better if it has some introduction and guiding tips to get familiars with it. When interacting with our lectures using client portal we felt the important of that short learning curve of the soft wear because they would not like to spend their valuable time to waste such a thing. Some of other software we use couldn't get sync with the basecamp so we wish to have that option on the soft wear. Other than that basecamp is one of the best software in functional wise and also a concept wise.

投稿経路

It is a very collaborative tool, for organizes projects in a simple and effective way. Its effective

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have found many benefits when using and implementing this tool in our team: - Speed in my management and organization of projects - Efficiency in the coordination of processes - Security to use it in my mobile device - Real order in our work - Improvement of our routine in internal processes - Improvement in the performance of our equipment - Unification of all the professionals of the company in the same project - For a small company like ours, a great cost - quality ratio - Interaction with our customers - Simple to use even when someone is traveling They have implemented a very useful tool, which is the Daily Progress, very useful to review the events that have taken place in your projects over time Another benefit obtained thanks to the BaseCamp tool is that all our consultants have been able to use it, even people not very adept at the technology, they can use it very efficiently and simply BaseCamp We benefit from the TimeLine of the tool, because we can explain the progress of a project to our clients. The balance of failures and successes are other benefits The support of the platform, in the centralization of processes and communications of our digital projects, has been another of the great benefits obtained since we implemented BaseCamp In our scenario, the creation and dissemination of documents, conversations by messages and the generation of agreements become complicated actions and require an efficient organization system. What do we find in this tool? We benefit from online collaborative work. And it continues to evolve over time The support of the platform, in the centralization of processes and communications of our digital projects, has been another of the great benefits obtained since we implemented BaseCamp In our scenario, the creation and dissemination of documents, conversations by messages and the generation of agreements become complicated actions and require an efficient organization system We benefit from online collaborative work. We have the support that all conversations, requirements and shared files are stored on the platform. In this way we can always endorse the agreements, requests ,deliveries It has facilitated the monitoring of the work and the counting of hours of work of each professional, something very important for the internal management of the projects. In our experience, it has worked so well that it is already. So, Thanks fos that BaseCamp

良いポイント:

I really like the ease of use that this tool has. Practically no more experience or tutorials are needed to learn how to use it. The internal chat is a great advantage, very nice. It is also an excellent option that allows teamwork and solve management problems quickly

改善してほしい点:

The main disadvantage is that the client must understand the use very well, but generates prizes almost automatically. Especially for the client respect the threads of conversation. Another point against is that the platform only works online, so you can not advance in jobs when there is no connection

Jenny
アメリカのBrand Director
インターネット, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

I've used Basecamp intermittently over the last 3 years.

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

Basecamp is best for improving organization and instilling clarity among teams. I love the notification board in Basecamp. It helps organize and clarify details and next steps in a team, which can often times get cluttered or grow faint via email and standard chat-type programs like Slack. The self-saving feature is awesome, too. I've been screwed over many times on other programs and email systems if my computer freezes or my browser shuts down unexpectedly so I have a wave of relief being on Basecamp in general. Any applicable files needed can be easily searched for and found within the system, too, which is great. This feature is definitely reminiscent of Google Drive, but Basecamp as a software tool is way more robust, functionality-wise.

改善してほしい点:

Upload times can be slow and it can get a little glitchy, but the latter may be a function of my company's WiFi. If everyone on your team knows how to use Basecamp and if everyone on your team are solid workers, Basecamp can help you save so much time. BUT, if you have slackers or lazy people on your team (all too common even in the best companies out there) it can be incredibly frustrating to have to repeat information that's already clearly in Basecamp for them to reference. This isn't necessarily a 'con' but I'm often finding out about features I didn't know existed or didn't know were beneficial to leverage for my specific projects until I discovered them through conversations with colleagues. It'd be great to have tutorials embedded into the system so users know they're utilizing the system at its full capacity.

Shivam
インドのBusiness Development Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Engage, Interface, Prevail: The Communication Enchantment of Basecamp

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We were utilizing an extraordinarily made stage for group communication, but within the conclusion, we concluded Basecamp fair had more usefulness and would take a toll on us. The truth that everybody has assignments distributed to them at each arrange of the extend has moreover made a difference in us getting imperative stakeholders' assent. In the event that the ventures are for exterior clients, you'll incorporate them within the extent but restrain the assets they have get to. It made a difference for me to remain organized and remember my steps when fundamental since it was so well-structured.

良いポイント:

Basecamp's communication device is additionally very accommodating since it offers a take-note board and the capacity to post declarations. It is basic to utilize, empowers collaboration over long separations, and permits you to plan and convey reports to your colleagues. I appreciate how straightforward it is for me to connected with all of the other staff individuals. With respect to corporate upgrades and data, I felt way better taught and educated. I like utilizing this program to put through with our plan team. It incorporates all the trade information coordination capabilities our group must arrange and keep an eye on ventures.

改善してほしい点:

In comparison to other devices, it offers less modern usefulness. This gadget has the potential to be utilized as a micromanagement device by inadequate directors and pioneers. The need for a few essential functionalities and the interface's extraordinary cleanliness and snugness. In the event that you're utilized to this energetic in, for illustration, Gmail, the failure to file fabric might make sorting challenging. The updating of worker profiles after the initial maker has cleared out the firm is Basecamp's greatest source of inconvenience.