キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

QuickBooks Desktop Enterpriseとは

中小企業向けの業界トップレベルの会計ソフトウェア。顧客、ベンダー、従業員情報へすぐにアクセスすることができます。

QuickBooks Desktop Enterpriseの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Easy to navigate through. Amazing technical support, inexpensive, and it has such seamless integrations.

改善してほしい点:

Difficult to explore through the various bundles. Was charged 20$ and needed to experience a cycle where they input .01 into my record - which was redundant.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterpriseの評価

Volunteer
宗教団体, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

Well... It is what it is?

3.0 2 年前
動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
William
William
アメリカのHigh-Performance Business & Financial Coach
金融サービス, 11~50人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Fast, Simple to use, Easy to Integrate, Support is light, and price is a touch higher than others

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I have no intention of leaving QuickBooks.

良いポイント:

QuickBooks is easy to import into, export out of and directly integrate with certain platforms. The software was built with the user experience in mind.

改善してほしい点:

The price is a bit higher than the competition, so technically its a con. However, I don't consider this a negative because sometimes you get what you pay for and I found QBO to have better features and a better reputation as a whole. The support is not as easy to work with as I would like. But compared to some of the competiton, its better than not having any.

4 年前

Hey, William. Thanks for being such a loyal member of the QuickBooks family. We appreciate all the kind words you have to say about our product. Aside from phone and chat support, you can also go to the Community for assistance (https://community.intuit.com/). Once there, you can communicate with other users as well as our experts. All the best in your business endeavors. Caitlyn, The QuickBooks Team

Faisal Shafi
Faisal Shafi
パキスタンのChief Internal Auditor
金融サービス, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Complete Accounting Solution

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Quickbooks Desktop Enterprise is cloud based software there user can work from anywhere getting real time accounting results. It is suitable for startups and small to medium size enterprises. Quickbooks simplify day to day accounting so a person who does not know more about accounting can use it with little help and get all accounting done including management of payroll, inventory, taxation, and more important financial statements. It enables user to effectively track underlying details and documents by just clicking particularly it empowers user to keep eyes on accruals, account payable, and account payable.

良いポイント:

I love Quickbooks due to its simplicity for setup and using, where we get all accounting done. A straight forward way to automate day to day accounting. It generates all reports required by a user from an accounting software even allows customization. It facilitates to maintain multi organizational setups. On single click, it leads to underlying details, source documents, visualizing each entry.

改善してほしい点:

Quickbooks do not restrict to edit, delete, or add an entry into back month therefore it may happen that one gets print out of financial statements for a particular month and then do any editing into previous month's transaction then print out will differ than software, even it does not maintain any log to track changes made by user. It does tax management itself but one cannot fully rely on it, user must monitor tax reports before forwarding. It can be works offline therefore at that scenario one cannot enjoy benefits of cloud-based software, further it supports only Windows operating system.

Marco
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2~10人規模の会社

Quickbooks works well!

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Works quite well for what we need. I love that it checks my math for me, less room for human error. I use it each and every day.

良いポイント:

Well I’ve gotten used to using it and relying on it for everything. Invoices and accounts receivable. Entering all my credit card, bank and cash purchases for the business. Also creating POs for what we purchase for the business to sell. Everything. Easy to use. Easy to find what we need.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing! Not much to say here. Happy with it.

Alicia
アメリカのBookkeeper
機械工業, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Software Glitch since 2023 Version still not resolved, unable to send statements

3.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Today, Nothing! I am fed up with wasting time on a problem they could have easily fixed.

改善してほしい点:

They have been made aware by numerous customers that after the upgrade to 2023 software we are no longer able to send statements. They stated they "turned off" the customer sort function, so you can no longer choose to generate statements for only customers with a balance. It will generate a statement for EVERY single customer you have, IF you have less than 4500, EVERY time. If , like us, you have been with them for years and years and have more than 4500 customers it just creates an error message and will do nothing. The only option is to scroll through all you thousands of customers and individually select the ones you want to send statements to. It takes a few hours!! It is a simple sort function, that used to take 1 minute for the software to perform. They have been aware of the problem since April of 2023 and have done nothing. They did not fix it in the 2024 Edition either. Customer support just wastes several hours of your time trying things that don't work, and then they "create a support ticket" for you. Mine was created in May of 2023, and still nothing has been done. We pay extra to have Enterprise because we have a huge customer base and so we are forced to purchase Enterprise instead of the cheaper versions, but then they have a glitch that makes a VERY BASIC function, sending out monthly statements, not work. We are tired of waiting for them to fix this and are looking to switch to a different software. It is very frustrating that after being a customer for years and years to have to change accounting programs.

Tracy
アメリカのOperations Manager
建設, 11~50人規模の会社

Quickbooks Desktop Still a Good Choice

4.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love QB in all its forms. I love that you can get industry specific versions. I encourage you to check it out if you are looking for an accounting software.

良いポイント:

So many people are moving to the online version. I use both for different clients. They each have their pros and cons so make sure and check them out before deciding. Also, if you are currently on desktop I find it very hard to change to online. All the clients I have that have tried have claimed it is a nightmare.

改善してほしい点:

The only down side is that I have trouble with connectivity to bank accounts for auto download.

Aishwarya
インドのQuickbooks
経理, 51~200人規模の会社

Quickbooks

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: A very good and positive experience I have with Quick book

良いポイント:

The service and books are awesome. Price is good enough.

改善してほしい点:

Service and reasonable price good product packages too.

英国のDirector of Operations
経理, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great for consolidating financial statements

良いポイント:

Ability to combine reports from multiple company files

Customer Service tailored to QB Online users

Priscilla
アメリカのAccounting Assistant
電気・電子機器製造, 201~500人規模の会社

QuickBooks Desktop

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It was super easy to learn to use and had more uses than its original purpose so I would say it is a great software to have available!

良いポイント:

It is definitely user friendly and easy to learn how to use and can be used for even more things than what it was created to do!

改善してほしい点:

It is an older system to what we are using now so we use QuickBooks online for our accounting needs now but when I first started, we were using Desktop for other uses and it worked great for that!

CA Chetan

南アフリカのAssistant
教育管理, 11~50人規模の会社

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: In my opinion I would let people know about it, and for all the small businesses that at their starting point of business because it's very helpful in all you transactions you make and you can see where the error or mistakes that have been made

良いポイント:

QuickBooks are easy to use and very much easy to access from any device

改善してほしい点:

I can easily find mistakes that been made and correct it and the system doesn't crash

Tracy
経理, 2~10人規模の会社

The Small Business Software of Choice

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Since using QuickBooks vs. batch processing software, the time I have saved doing my work is exponential.

良いポイント:

What I like most about the software is: 1. The flexibility of it in that there are several different ways to do the same task. 2. The drill down feature in the reporting that allows you to drill down from any report to the source document and also make changes to that document in real time, and update that report in real time without re-running anything. 3. Real time updating of the software vs. batch processing. 4. Ease of use, easy to train employees, super easy and clean to fix mistakes. 5. Value for the money 6. Makes payroll processing very easy.

改善してほしい点:

Cons: 1. If you are not using the enterprise version, customer service is not good. 2. If you let a person who doesn't know what they are doing use it, they can mess it up really bad, pretty quickly.

5 年前

Success stories like yours make our day, Tracy! It's wonderful to hear that QuickBooks is helping you save time and making it easier to handle your daily tasks. Whether you're running payroll or updating a report, you can count on our software to get the job done. Our priority is to provide you with a variety of support options so you can get quick answers to any questions you may have. In addition to phone support, you can also receive assistance via the channels below: QB Community: http://community.intuit.com/ Email: [email protected] Facebook: @IntuitQuickBooks Twitter: @QBCares We also recommend checking out this article for great resources you can use to help train your employees: (https://community.intuit.com/articles/1767637). Thank you for the rave review and we wish you continued success! Jen, The QuickBooks Team

Beverly
アメリカのLogistics Manager
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 2~10人規模の会社

QUICKBOOKS IS AWESOME

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience has been great I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.

良いポイント:

Quick books has a very easy to understand app & website to manage all your business needs.I deal with a lot of truck drivers on a daily bases and Ifta tax tracking has always been a hassle,but not with quick books.They allow you to add mileage & fuel cost to better estimate quarterly taxes.You also received discounts on tax preparation software.

改善してほしい点:

I honestly don’t have anything bad to say about quickbooks.The only thing I suggest is that they partner with more companies to offer customers discounts.

5 年前

Great review, Beverly! Hearing how easy and helpful QuickBooks has been to you and your company is music to our ears. We'll continue to be there to assist with all of your mileage and cost tracking, and tax prep for years to come. For more info on ways we're working to provide even more features and functionality to you, we recommend checking out our Blog: https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv Cheers to continued success! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Justin
カナダのSenior Manager
経理, 11~50人規模の会社

QuickBooks Online review

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As we deal with mostly smaller business our experience is very good with QBO and it works very well and i would say a large majority of our clients are happy with it.

良いポイント:

QuickBooks Online (QBO) is a very useful software for our industry. It gives clients a much easier time when completing their accounting records. The software is fairly easy to use with most clients (even those with little or not accounting experience) can use the software little or no training on our part.

改善してほしい点:

The software is very good and very geared towards smaller companies and owner-manged businesses. If the company grows it is very evident that QBO is no longer useful for them. It does not handle a large number of transactions easily and the larger you are the more likely that error downloads will occur and duplicates or omitting transactions does occur.

4 年前

Hi, Justin. Providing you with the tools you need to get the job done quickly and easily is our top priority. It's great to know you've been able to do this with QuickBooks! We're continually working to provide advanced features and functionality that will meet the needs of every business. To find out about what's going on behind the scenes, we invite you to check out our Blog (https://intuit.me/2L2zqTv). Additionally, you may want to take a look at our available apps that integrate directly with your account to expand it's versatility (https://apps.intuit.com/app/apps/home). Wishing you continued success! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Nelson Kipchirchir
Nelson Kipchirchir
英国のRegional Coordinator
通信, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Best accounting solution in the market!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: QuickBooks solves almost all the accounting problems in my organization eg; Budgeting, bills payment, reporting, tax preparation etc.

良いポイント:

- The budgeting module is very good as it allows me to keep track of my revenue and expenses as per the budget and gives a whole impression on the organization's performance. - I loved the flexibility of the software when it comes to integration with software from other vendors. - The pricing is awesome especially for small and upcoming businesses. - Very easy to learn and put it in use, so far so good. No crashes, bugs, or hanging. -

改善してほしい点:

- The software lacks the current business trend features like barcoding and lot tracking. - Limitation on the number of users is also one of the aspects I disliked. - I wished there was the ability to generate other reports apart from the current one which is accounting based only. - As much as it is good for small business as ours, it becomes hard to use when the business grows and become large.

Kelennetse
ボツワナのDirector
情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

Easy to Use Software

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: all things are captured at ease even when using microsoft excel one can import its data to quickbooks with peace of mind.

良いポイント:

Quickbooks is a great software that have allowed me to invoice and qoute and do all the accounting work that i needed for my startup business. It has a user friendly GUI and very reliable. one can interact with its feature easily without a hustle.

改善してほしい点:

It only trouble when one tries to change the currency to their local market currency.

Perry
Perry
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Good Product - Terrible Support!

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I actually stopped using it and moved over to Sage software. When the program would not open to wait for 90 minutes on hold for support is not business functional. The product is good when it works, but if you have any issues, be prepared to stop your business.

良いポイント:

QuickBooks does everything I need it to do, simple input (after my accountant set it up), some nice reports, easy to read screens, and easy for me to produce P&L for myself and taxes.

改善してほしい点:

Terrible support. I had issues with some items and waited for hours on hold, spoke to people with such strong accents I could not understand them. I was actually stuck and could not work and asked to be escalated to North American support- - they said they could not do that. The offered me a manager and hung up on me. I called the corporate office and even sent letters, and never got any responses. Very frustrating when you spend this kind of money and the support is not there.

6 年前

Hi there, Perry. I appreciate you taking the time to leave this honest review, as I'll exhaust my resources to turn this impression around. At your earliest convenience, can you reach out to me directly? My inbox at [email protected] is open, and I have the expertise, visibility, and tools to get you squared away. I'll dig into what happened when you reached out, and look forward to receiving your email. In the meantime, please know we have a wealth of support options available to you. As an alternative to calling in, we have product experts monitoring our official Facebook (Intuit QuickBooks) and Twitter (QBCares) feeds. Even though we have call centers all over North America and the world, just like our customer base, the upside to messaging us is everything is easy to follow and accessible on screen. Rest assured, the interaction you had with support is far from typical, but I intend to rectify this as soon as we get in contact again. Jess, The QuickBooks Team

アメリカのVolunteer Director
医療機器, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

QuickBooks - everyone can be a bookkeeper

良いポイント:

First, I've been using QuickBooks for over 11 years. I have used both the desktop software and online. Right now, all of our companies use Quickbooks online. I'm a big fan. If you have ever taken an entry level accounting class, you have all the knowledge you need to run QuickBooks. The ease of use is the best I have found and I've used a few other accounting systems that I won't name :) But QuickBooks far exceeds those others. You can easily customize your chart of accounts, create invoices and sales receipts, run payroll, manage users, complete bank reconciliations and manage the chart of accounts. It doesn't take a professional to learn the software which is what I love. I have to talk about their support. They are amazing! We had to switch over another one of our companies to QuickBooks and the process from the old software was a nightmare. I spoke to QuickBooks support and they stayed on the phone for over 4 hours with me getting it to transfer. The support was unprecedented and in the end, they really pulled through to get the old accounting software to transfer into Quickbooks. Never seen anything like it before. I was thoroughly impressed.

改善してほしい点:

The software goes down quite often. Sometimes we get errors that we can't log into our account or even that our account is active, which I know isn't true. We wait a few minutes, refresh, and alas we are back in business. Even with this headache every once in a while, I would still choose this software.

6 年前

We really appreciate you taking the time to write this glowing testimony, Jessica. It's been great having you as a part of the Intuit Family during these past 11+ years. What you said in your review title is so true. Everyone can become a bookkeeper. Sometimes, they just need the right tools in order to do so. We're so glad you made QuickBooks your bookkeeping tool of choice. By the way, if you run into a future situation where the site appears to be down, this tool can come in handy and potentially get you logged in faster: https://fixit.intuit.com/ We look forward to backing your business for years to come! -Kristian, The QuickBooks Team

認証済みレビュアー
建設, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

it's a love hate relationship

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Setup isn't difficult, but it's very time consuming. It's difficult to use the update product once you lose the initial program. I've changed computers that originally had the program installed (when it was a CD). After changing the laptop, and losing some information, including the CD, I wasn't able to prove previous ownership and had to purchase the new complete program which is much more expensive. I hope that problem has been corrected since I would think the d/l'able programs can be tracked more easily. I call this a love/hate relationship because QB gets you to love the program, then makes it difficult to continue with the same program once the 3 years are up. They know they "gotcha"! but, all in all, it's a program I wouldn't want to do without when having a business. I also use this program to keep track of not for profit organizations, too. It's a very versatile program for any type of business. I used the contractor program and have been able to customize it for the Nonprofit. I began using QB in 2003. It's certainly grown since then!

良いポイント:

I like QB for it's completeness to operate a business. It integrates your banking, your customer base and sales and/or estimates seamlessly. You can use it to email customers or print out what you need. There are so many facets to this software it'll take you a while to get to know them. Once you do, you'll be forever beholden to use them. It's hard to go back to a simple spreadsheet again. All invoices/estimates are custom-izable. You can use your logos and iven if you're a small micro business, you present yourself as a competent, savvy businessperson.

改善してほしい点:

You must purchase a new copy every 3 years. Some of the features you get used to using become un-usable if the newer version isn't purchased. QB doesn't support many of it's features after the program is 3 yrs old. You can still use the program, but some of the conveniences are gone, such as emailing invoices, or payroll. QB has a habit of having you get used to their newer features and then take them away once the program is more than three years old.

5 年前

Thanks for your honest review and loyalty. It'd be my pleasure to touch on why updates occur, as well as how you can move data between computers. I assure you there are steps in place should you no longer have the original CD, and this article covers the process: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1771783. Furthermore, the info in the following link walks through how to avoid losing data when moving: https://community.intuit.com/articles/1764250. The insights there will save you valuable time moving forward. As for the 3-year lifetime, we work hard to deliver the most secure and state of the art software on the market. This means the back-end systems comprising sensitive connected features, like email and payroll, must be replaced within that time frame. Full upgrades are the best way to safeguard your data and customer info. Should you have further questions, I invite you to email me directly. I'll gladly answer them in full ([email protected]). Jess, The QuickBooks Team

Sheri
ホスピタリティ, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Have been using QuickBooks for my small business for 16 years!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The benefits of using QuickBooks are that I stay organized by recording all of my sales, income and expenditures in real time as they happen which saves me in accounting expenses such as hiring this work out. Also...I liked QuickBooks so well for my small business that I use it to record all of my personal finances as well. I love the reports I have easy access to as well such as Profit and Loss statements that allow me to see quickly how my business is doing this year compared to previous years. I also love that I can track what I'm spending in customized categories that I've created. It also gives me tremendous insight into my sales, ie what is selling, what is not and how it compares to previous years. I highly recommend QuickBooks for not only keeping your finances straight but also for the reports that give you valuable insight into your business.

良いポイント:

Once you familiarize yourself with the product it's easy to use. I have been using QuickBooks for 16 years for my small business for all of my daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping needs. It saves me time and money on accounting expenses and allows me to stay organized. Because I handle all the day to day accounting needs thru QuickBooks I only have to pay my accountant to handle my yearly tax return. And because QuickBooks makes it easy to stay organized with income, sales and expenditures my accountant spends less time preparing my tax return which also saves me money.

改善してほしい点:

That the Cloud version is a bit too pricey for my small business needs.

5 年前

Thank you for the excellent review, Sheri! I'm delighted QuickBooks is saving you time when managing your daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly bookkeeping, and it's wonderful to know the program has been backing your small business for over 16 years. I'm sure you're a pro by now, but if you ever need support, know the answers you seek are only a short search away on our Community website. I encourage you to explore this site when you have a moment to spare: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/US-QuickBooks-Community/ct-p/community-us I'm thrilled QuickBooks has been able to help you with your financial records, regardless of them being personal or business-related. Thank you again for this excellent review, Sheri! Warm regards, Clay, The QuickBooks Team

Donna
アメリカのOffice Manager
政府機関, 2~10人規模の会社

Quickbooks Desktop Rview

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall QuickBooks has been easy to use for paying invoices, tracking expenses/income and completing employee payroll. I've been using QuickBooks for over 7 years. Please note that there is a big difference between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online version. The online version is not user friendly at all. I would not recommend the online version.

良いポイント:

QuickBooks Desktop is relatively easy to use. The payroll feature makes calculating and filing employee payroll and payroll taxes very easy. Paying invoices is also very easy and it records expenses in individual accounts that you set up. You can quickly and easily find invoices that have been paid and track year to date expenses. There are many reports available so you can easily see amounts spent in each category or where income is coming from. This is very useful when working on budgets. The software allows you to modify things according to what works best for you.

改善してほしい点:

The annual fee is expensive and there is an extra fee for the payroll service. Also, the customer service is not very good. Occasionally I need to call in and get a customer service rep to correct a problem. Service is slow and it's hard to understand the reps as they all have accents. I try to use the self help section of QuickBooks before calling in to get assistance and I know it will take over an hour to get a problem fixed.

5 年前

It's great to hear you're using all the features to the fullest, and it sounds like you're a pro, Donna. The Desktop and Online versions have slightly different work flows, but we're glad you found one to meet your unique business needs. For other ways to contact support, we recommend this Community article: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/community/Getting-Started/Contact-the-QuickBooks-Desktop-Customer-Support-Team/td-p/252601 Thanks for your review! Morgan, The QuickBooks Team

Bryan
アメリカのComputer Repair
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

Great Software

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I just received this product, and I am furious for two reasons. 1) The outside of the package said that I had to scratch off a label to reveal the license number. My fingernail was not taking it off easily, so I continued to work at it, trying to peel it off. I finally was able to gently scratch off and reveal some of the numbers, but whatever adhesive they used on the label TOOK THE REST OF LICENSE NUMBER OFF WITH IT. You can't install it without a license number, so this rendered the disk unusable. Is it really necessary to make someone have to go through that? All they had to do was insert a regular scratch off surface on the package or inside the package, and there would be no compromise of security. This is just incompetent package design, period. 2) It gets worse!! After going through Phone Menu Hell trying to get a live Customer Service person (outsourced overseas) to speak to me, I was informed that this product will not upgrade my old data files from QB 2011 because Quickbooks only supports upgrades within 18 months after the old product is replaced with the next version. Assuming that is true....the ad presentation MUST MAKE THIS PLAIN AND CLEAR UP FRONT!!! I have looked and looked again, and NOWHERE does it say that this will not update old files. If it did say that, then I would not have bought this product, which obviously is of no use. According to QB Customer Service, I can have THEM install the program for $299 and they will convert the files. Now instead, I have wasted incredible amounts of time on a product that I cannot use...and now have to work out how to be refunded. So this is not so much a review of the software itself, but rather a warning to others who are upgrading from anything older then QB Pro 2014 that you may have a lot of difficulty retrieving your product code and you may not be able to convert your existing files to work with the new program. DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU BUY!!! ]

良いポイント:

Ease of use and able to get all my financial documents in order

改善してほしい点:

Getting to reveal the install code is hard be careful when scratching off not to take numbers with it

Scott
アメリカのPresident
経営コンサルティング, 2~10人規模の会社

The Default Small Busines bookeeping software

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We mostly like it. It dominates the market so much that it has become the default bookkeeping solution. I think the only reason to choose something else would be if your business far outgrows QuickBooks, or if your business type is particularly well-served by a niche product. Some add-on features are useful, such as 1099 reporting. There are many third party add-ons available.

良いポイント:

The main thing to know about Quickbooks is that it is the dominant player in small business bookkeeping. That means that every CPA knows how to use it and can help you to set it up for your business. Nearly any bookkeeper you might hire has used it before, so their learning curve should be short. It is cloud based, so your data is much safer from disasters than if you stored it on your own server. User support, while less than perfect, is at least plentiful through the message boards and other sources you might find in bookstores or on the internet. Although it is not optimized for government contracting, you can set up a chart of accounts that complies with DCAA requirements, and use the "Class" feature to distinguish between government contracts / customers. With such a large user base and development team, it is reasonably bug-free and feature rich.

改善してほしい点:

About once or twice a year, they seem to make a change to the user interface...notionally to improve the user interface, but for us it vexing that features we used to know where to find get hidden under some other menu. Some cursing ensues in the office, then we find where the feature is hidden, and work continues as normal. Sometimes they seem to push the add-ons we don't want, such as payroll or financing. The subscription price went up a lot after we had been loyal customers for a couple of years...meaning it is a lot easier to stay with them and pay the higher price than it is to go shopping for an alternative.

Katie
アメリカのOwner, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
メンタルヘルスケア, 自営業
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

QuickBooks = Quick Completion = Quick Tax Return = Quick Cash on Hand (and ALL with Piece of Mind!)

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I switched to QB as my method of tax preparation approx. 5 years ago. Prior to that (while still married), I used an outside company. I did receive great service with that agency. If you're an organized person who values seeing the same Tax Rep each year & take time to cultivate a relationship with 1 person, then it will pay off for you after 3-4 years IF your Rep sticks around. Beyond that fairly high risk, it was more costly (3x more), more cumbersome, and...... I still had to leave the house LOL. Once single, I received a random offer for QB that promoted 1) Ease of use 2) Complete assistance in any/all deductions possible 3) Comprehensive audit protection at a nominal fee 4) Electronic e-filing 5) Direct deposit 6) State taxes completed with ease & 7) Both returns filed together. The cost was LOW (about $100 rather than the $350 we spent/year by using an outside service). I thought, "SIGN ME UP". I purchased it online. It was delivered via email in a downloadable format with a website. In under 15 minutes I was signed up as a new QB customer w/ the flexibility of preparing my return at my own convenience in my own home. For those of you who are terrified of Finances, Taxes and Money.... DON'T BE. I literally knew nothing about this topic and wasn't good at it. The program walks you through every stage of Tax Prep. It helps you capitalize on all money saving deductions possible, has a (?) next to each new term/item if you're unsure what they're asking, etc. All I do is input my financial info when prompted to and that's it. The program reviews your return at the end, shows you your risk factor for being audited and flags any "at risk" items about your return, and THEN suggests the changes to be made to assure your taxes are accepted by the IRS and State. EVERY TIME I DO TAXES I FEEL SAFE I AM SUBMITTING A QUALITY TAX RETURN & THE PEACE OF MIND IN KNOWING QUICKBOOKS WILL BACK ME UP IN THE EVENT OF AN AUDIT HELPS ME SLEEP BETTER AT NIGHT. This year, I became a Self-Employed business owner & chose to purchase both QuickBooks Self-Employed and QB Online, just to be safe! STILL JUST AS EASY! I keep track of my receipts for both business and personal on a Weekly basis in a matter or moments. Upload pics of my receipts to the Apps provided. Those receipts are automatically integrated into my Tax Prep forms and TAX COMPUTING EVEN THIS YEAR OWNING A START UP COMPANY WAS NEVER EASIER! A++ Look no further!

良いポイント:

1) Ease of Use 2) Support 3) Quick 4) Direct Deposit Available using a number of different options (bank account, prepaid debit, etc) 5) Both returns files jointly 6) Need little knowledge of finance or industry to acquire the most amount of money possible 7) All extra forms necessary needed for you individual circumstances completed by QB within the existing program 8) Option to purchase Audit Protection that comes with legal representation if necessary 9) Low cost for Quality product 10) Pre-populated information if a returning customer. 11) The List goes On.

改善してほしい点:

If I HAD to make a complaint it would be that the Intuit / QB system has allowed me to create a number of accounts over the years but didn't "flag" this this or suggest I merge them. As a result, it often takes me significant time to "locate" the actual documents I'm seeking, which I have found time consuming and annoying b/c I have such little time. So each year I Login into my account, I am confused as to "which" account QB is using and uploading. That is something I will address in the near future. Also, there are becoming so many versions of QB's to choose from that it was a little confusing for me to decide which one to pick considering I've had several changes takes place in my status (Divorced, New Small Business Owner, Need to Document Major Assets, Expenses, Deductions and Self-Declared Income). So choosing the correct version of QB was a little dicey.....but in QB defense, I didn't call to seek help in making that decision either. However, when I finally did look into it, I still couldn't find EVERYTHING I NEED IN ONE PRODUCT (which, let's be real here, is probably a good marketing strategy), but it isn't sitting well with me. I feel it would be beneficial for QB as an organization to streamline different products to be more comprehensive and to simplify their product line for the new user. If I had never used QB in the past, this fact alone would have intimidated me enough to prevent me from purchasing it. True story.

Keyana
アメリカのInternal Operations Administrator
投稿経路

I've been using various QuickBooks versions for around 6 years now. Overall, the software is solid.

良いポイント:

While I prefer the Desktop Pro version for Mac and Windows, the Online version has been getting better with more recent updates. Regarding Online, I enjoy being able to access my account on the go, via the mobile Android app. I also like that, no matter the version of this software I use, Intuit's customer service is always quick to respond to any questions or comments that I may have. Their online help forums are full of great information from actual users, as well.

改善してほしい点:

Due to needing to use QuickBooks in conjunction with a compatible online project management system (Accelo), my current business must use the Online version of this software every day. I dislike the fact that Accelo and QuickBooks often fall out of sync with each other. I recognize that the blame may be more on Accelo, but you'd think that Intuit would stick to working with online apps that are more on their level, in terms of usability and productivity. The Online version also tends to timeout a lot and is generally very slow. Intuit server issue? And I hate that Online just kicks you out of the system, and prompts you to log-in again, mid-task. I can't tell you how many times I've been working on a lengthy, incredibly detailed invoice with dozens of line items, and get kicked out, sometimes, losing my work. There should be a notification that alerts the user when the system is about to automatically log out. I understand that this happens for security reasons, but I don't think it should always be on the user to periodically save their work. I mean, Microsoft Word, online banking websites, and a whole host of other programs have this capability. Why hasn't QuickBooks online adapted yet?

アメリカのOwner/Piano Tuner-Technician
, 自営業
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Feel Trapped With No Options

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I am a sole Proprietor of a one man service business, I really only need this for keeping track Wisconsin sales tax, state and county. I work in 8 Counties & the sales tax has to be kept track of for each. .5% per county 5% for the state and there are customers who have tax free numbers that aren't taxed. Schools, churches, etc.
When I file/pay the sales tax (quarterly) I have to show how much income I have taken in minus the non-taxable income. My old desktop version showed this all on one page. In QuickBooks online it is like pulling teeth to obtain that information, I usually have to call support and sometimes they can do it sometimes not.
I just bought an obsolete Dell laptop with Windows 7 Pro installed on it, my plan is to install a desktop version of QB software on it and it will be safe to use until 2020 when Windows 7 Pro support ends. Then I may disable the wifi connection and just use it for the QB!

良いポイント:

When it is working it is OK, not as easy to use as the desktop version but at least it gets the job done. I had a desktop version that Windows 10 rendered obsolete. My choice was to buy QuickBooks 2017 and hope Windows 10 wouldn't do the same thing to it or go with the online version, I went with the online version. In November there have been 2 updates that didn't update correctly & caused my desktop icon to disappear.

改善してほしい点:

When I need to go to a customer whose name begins with R I can't just scroll to the R's! I have to page through, scrolling to the bottom of each page to get to the right area or go to the last page and page backwards. Why do they not put a next page icon on the TOP of each page also? The point of using software online is to save time and money, my time is worth money! Recently there were updates that didn't work correctly and left me with no icon on my desktop. I didn't want to call support because it always takes an hour or more. I tried the help forum and got 2 answers neither of which worked. Finally, there was a 3rd update and I got it straightened out.