Mindbodyとは

Mindbody wellness business management software is tailored to businesses that need business and membership management systems.

Mindbodyの詳細

良いポイント:

I like how easy this software makes it to reserve a spot in a workout class and cancel a reservation if need be. I also like how the price of classes is made known and shown very clearly.

改善してほしい点:

Customer Service, Pricing, Poor Interface, Difficult to Set Up.

Mindbodyの評価

アメリカのCIO
病院、ヘルスケア, 51-200の従業員数

Learn It and Use It

良いポイント:

I can not state more clearly that Mindbody is the leader in what they do. They have their faults because of the way it was designed originally but they are working on those every day but no system on the market is better. I have a feeling that a couple years from now, they be much larger than what they even are now.

改善してほしい点:

the old design structure of the base platform could use some updates, which they are aware of

Heather
舞台芸術, 2-10の従業員数

The best

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Love the application and cannot run my business without it!

良いポイント:

The ease of setting up your studio as an admin is very clear from the moment you go live. Control over price, schedule, policies is easy.

改善してほしい点:

As a consumer, the app and the online website to book, pay and communicate is not as easy to use as other apps. If Mindbody perfects the one button per page idea, it would flow better.

Rebecca
カナダのOps Director
舞台芸術, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

If you've been to a gym/spa in the last 10yrs you've used it, but it still acts as it did 10 yr ago

3.0 4 日前 新着

良いポイント:

It's familiar, you've probably used it as a client at a gym or spa before, so setting it up for your business you'll know some of the terminology and parameters.

改善してほしい点:

The subscription is very expensive and if you are a non-US client, the exchange rate is very off putting. It does not function well as a database and in the appointments module you can't schedule a professional within a space with a client at the same time, so you are duplicating the work and entries. Online appointment scheduling isn't optimized to eliminate gaps. It's ubiquitous in the gym or spa industry and unfortunately that strong hold on the market has lead it to rest and not innovate with the times, the user interface is still the same as many many years ago.

Marie Jeanne
カメルーンのCEO
インターネット, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Mindbody is the best management tool for our salons.

4.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I chose this software because it is an undisputed leader in terms of managing my calendar for clients who have an appointment in my salon...

良いポイント:

What I liked the most about this software is its marketing automation functionality which is rigid and effective.

改善してほしい点:

What I liked least is its cost which is expensive for a beginner.

Kari
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業

Love them and hate them

4.0 4 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

On the one hand, Mindbody is the only company of it's kind doing what it does. On the other hand, they make life hard some days. We used Mindbody for every aspect of business. We even used add-on products like Messenger AI and their virtual platform. While it was helpful having all of these things under one room, they all act quirky. There are days when the virtual platform doesn't work, or the AI app won't work. While it generally does everything it needs to, it comes with it's own set of headaches. One of the best things about Mindbody is their consumer app. The amount of business you will get just because someone found you on the app is significant. Mindbody has a consumer app that millions of people use worldwide. Although a pain in the ass at times, it contributed to the overall success of the business.

改善してほしい点:

The user interface of Mindbody is hard. There are times when you need to check multiple boxes, in multiple places in order to get something to work. The software itself is not intuitive. It takes a long learning curve to become successful with the software.

Ze
Ze
オーストラリアのMSL
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 51-200の従業員数

Booking in is easy

製品を使ってみた感想: Really great product but very $$$

良いポイント:

easy to book in with multiple wellness services. People recognise it as a wellness platform so brand awareness gives it credibility

改善してほしい点:

REALLY expensive platform to be a part of. in order to get full functionality, looking at approx $15K pa.

Jana
アメリカのDirector of Operations
投稿者のソース

Good value for the price

3.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: A seven year journey.. we are pretty comfortable with the system at this time. We added advanced marketing suite three years ago.

良いポイント:

Multifunction platform that addressed all aspects of our business.

改善してほしい点:

Online bookings, the return process for retail, changing class times for one class (you have to cancel and rebook), pm we have frequent cases where things freeze and we have delays printing a receipt, retail is a bit clunky having to add every item manually rather than it just scanning and automatically being entered.

Laura

MB Review

3.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall C+.

良いポイント:

It is pretty easy to learn, to teach and to use. The support team is very helpful.

改善してほしい点:

The system is very slow most of the time. Some days it is not operational to run the spa at all. There are simple features that owners do not have access to, like tracking down gift card usage. It is not helpful to not be able to give a monetary credit. Sometimes the support team is very inexperienced and put me on hold to investigate answers. Frustrating.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのAVP Actuary
保険, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good becuase everyone uses it - could be better

3.0 先週 新着

良いポイント:

It is fairly easy to use and most gyms subscribe. Easy to track everything in one place

改善してほしい点:

It is not the most user friendly if you want to book a bunch of classes at once. I find that I have to schedule a class, then go back into the studio, find the class and schedule again.

Conley
南アフリカのFreelancer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Try Mindbody for various applications.

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Since I started with Mindbody, I am very glad to say that they have developed and extended and have assisted me especially during the lockdown with every one of their options for web based booking, well being management and so on.

良いポイント:

This has become an essential app as the web based booking has become fundamental particularly with Covid guidelines

改善してほしい点:

Customer care definitely needs new management. Doesn't make any difference that you are a drawn out client or not. I feel like they could mind less in the event that they lose you as a client or not.

Edward
英国のSinging Teacher / Vocal Coach
音楽, 2-10の従業員数

No Longer Suitable for Music Teacher; Expensive for Small Businesses

3.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I have used MindBody for nearly 15 years, both as an administrator and staff/user, and I used to work in software. I used to love them and, early on, I would frequently recommend them to colleagues - the deployment phase was exceptional. However, they are not the company them once were - nor is their software as attractive, simple to use, or innovative as it used to be. The user-interface is very tired-looking, they are focused on up-selling to bigger clients who can afford and ignoring the smaller clients of which I am one. (Their costs are £100-450pcm basic, plus an additional £199 pcm for an almost essential mobile app, which puts it well out of range for a small business. Probably, importantly, the functionality is also possibly geared around larger yoga, hair-salons, gyms, etc. I am a music teacher. I think it's time I looked at a more tailored music teaching option.

良いポイント:

Excellent support at deployment stage; good customer service response times; very friendly staff; used to be market leaders; possibly good functionality but only available at premiums packages

改善してほしい点:

Old-fashioned user-interface (very web v.1); very expensive; limited functionality compared to competition (good functionality only available at premiums packages); current business model seems to be selling 'tailored' mobile apps at £199 pcm, which we all know is off-the-shelf code painted a different colour and without enough modifiable options to justify the expense). No longer market leaders; unaware of competition; mixed staff knowledge (their recent expansion means too many employees have severely limited knowledge, and I frequently get passed around 'experts' or stuck re-explaining my issues).

Tatiyana
小売, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

I like it but..

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Mindbody sets a high bar for business software. But unfortunately their quality of customer services does not match the high premium you pay. There are definitely softwares out there that will suit exactly what you are looking for with a support team that is willing to help you in every way at a fraction of the cost.

良いポイント:

Mindbody is like driving a fully loaded Mercedes Benz. Looks pretty. Has all the features. Very custom and detailed.

改善してほしい点:

Con: way too expensive. customer service plummeted. Not accommodating. Does not matter if you are a long term customer I feel like I am just a number and they could care less if they lose you as a customer or not.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのDirector
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業
投稿者のソース

So bad it's almost a scam.

3.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I signed up with Mindbody in August of Covid 19 and the salesman told me that if I needed to cancel early then I just needed to talk to them. So I talked to them in January, now that my business is in dire straights and I was told that my cancellation would be processed the following day. A week later, I was charged the $270 fee so I called and was informed that because my contract was not over, I couldn't cancel. The representative started throwing scripted BS at me like "our legal team review" and "terms of service". Eventually I was able to appeal to him as a human being and he conceded that it should probably be in their terms of service to honor what I was told by their customer service representative, previously. Nonetheless, he couldn't do anything to cancel my subscription. I waited (not on hold) with this guy for 40 minutes, waiting for a supervisor to get on the line. The supervisor never replied and the guy said he wasn't going to wait any longer. I eventually got an email denying my request to cancel but offering a $50 / month ransom to end my contract. Rather than fight with chargeback and collections, I'm just gonna pay the ransom, hopefully. I'm presently on the phone for 33 minutes getting the runaround with a representative who keeps putting me on hold to "do some things." Maybe they just hope I'll hang up and give up.

良いポイント:

Nothing. I know that a lot of other businesses use Mindbody and from the perspective of using it to book classes at other studios, I thought Mindbody was quite good. However, using it as a business owner, I found it very non intuitive and clunky.

改善してほしい点:

It didn't help me run my business. You've probably tried other apps that seem like they will be great, and then they fall short. Mindbody is one of those apps.

Ryan
アメリカのChiropractor
投稿者のソース

Way too expensive for what you get. Currently the online booking App displays doesn't work

3.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Not great. I have reached out to support twice in the past month regarding the issue with the App showing all the wrong appointment times and patients being unable to book. As this is the primary function of the software (and 5 times more expensive than my last software) I told them I need to get out of my contract so I can get a product that works, and they so far refuse, Even though they admit the App is broken. Their response is they can just remove my business from the App. (I pay for this, I want the features.) It also often takes Support several days to respond to support requests, which is very frustrating when you're having a issue. This Software is definitely not worth the $260 a month. I was paying $50 for Acuity and it was a better product, and I will be switching back as soon as I can get out of this contract.

良いポイント:

It has a lot of features if you are able to figure out the quirks of the software. The Mindbody App can be really nice, (but right now mine is broken and is limiting the ability for patients to schedule.)

改善してほしい点:

First off, there is no trial period or Demo that allows you to play with the software and soft launch for you to test to make sure it works for your application, and they force a 12 month subscription. A lot of things they told me the software could do, that it does not in fact do. I learned the hard way that this system is geared much more towards classes and not services. A lot of features I was told to work are things like the waiting list feature, but that is only for classes. (it was a huge reason why I picked the software.) The software can be really clunky and is way too finicky. I have used 4 or 5 different booking platforms in the past and this by far is the least user friendly. The services widgets that go on the website are nowhere near as modern looking as the class widgets, the widget on my website looks like it came straight out of Windows 95, which on a nice designed website looks terrible. The biggest issue, that has apparently been going on for more than a month is that the Iphone App apparently has a bug that has caused my office's availability to show completely wrong times to book. When I log in under the patient app it shows times available for booking that I am not even in the office for. When a patient goes to book one of those times a error pops up. I had several patients reach out to me for a matter of weeks telling me they were having issues booking which I thought was user error but Mindbody confirmed it is on their end.

Gina

Mindbody post virus apocalypse

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: In normal times, mb while not perfect is worth the expense. There are a lot of features and you used to be able to call them 24/7. But in the world of covid, it's too expensive and it's even harder to access customer service, the hours are limited and the wait times very long. We put our mb account on hold- which costs $50 a month- you can actually get software for that amount. Pre-covid rating is 4 and now it's a 3

良いポイント:

Before the virus hit, I loved Mindbody. The high monthly fee was worth the expense because the software automatically links up with 3rd party vendors like Class Pass and gym pass. Plus nearly every studio is using this software so it's easy to pick up traveling clients or sales via their dynamic pricing option. In short, the subscription is super high but in normal times you get a lot of it in return. This is not the case at the moment. They did offer 1 month subscription relief and 2 if you commit to 2 years but I don't know if we will make it? Most of the support staff is super friendly and helpful.

改善してほしい点:

Given it's many features, the software is sophisticated and not easy to use. Could never figure out the private yoga feature or how to show the studio was being rented so for us not to be able to do this - it was very expensive. Also we were one of the first studios to live stream so we got set up prior =however not all mb reps could accurately advise how to set up. We paid for adverting on fb and google, got many clicks and zero conversions- people kept getting tripped up in mb. A survey indicated over 30% of users had a hard time booking, paying for or accessing live stream classes on mb. I literally spent all day every day troubleshooting with mb reps, instructors and clients. I wonder ho many people we lost that got turned off? We decided to move our live stream and on demand off he platform.

アメリカのCEO
教育管理, 11-50の従業員数

MindBody for Music Schools

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Studio automation is always a plus - if you haven't used Auto-Pay, you should really try it. Automated emails are really the best part. For us, it's slow, kind of clunky, and doesn't fit our needs as well as we had hoped. Them withholding our money was definitely the main impetus for our disillusionment.

良いポイント:

Integrated billing/scheduling/contractor & staff payroll. Automated email messaging. Automated customer billing. A large variety of services thought to improve retention and conversion. Tech support is very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.

改善してほしい点:

We've been using MB for over 7 years. It was affordable when we started, but has continued to increase in cost. It is now very expensive, by comparison to other offerings. The billing system is extremely complicated to set up and is difficult to train. It's really built for yoga studios, etc., and is not a good solution for music schools. The vast majority of the add-on products they promote are not useful to those that only book recurring appointments, like music schools do. They seem to be designed for pushing individual appointment booking, which is the opposite of what we need. There are constant "improvements" which always add more page loads - when we first started, you could go to any page on the site within 2 clicks. The daily tasks you need are now, all, at least 3 page loads away, if not more. In other words, their improvements always slow us down and don't add any value that we can perceive. The reason we're going to move to something else was cemented this week: On Apr. 1 our Auto-Pays ran like normal. On Apr. 2 they sent us an email informing us that 20% of what they owed us was being held to protect our clients due to changes from the COVID-19 pandemic. We were left scrambling for cash to cover checks we had already written. There was no warning that they were going to short us. They claimed that the "entire processing industry" was doing this, but I can find no evidence that that is true. It looks like they were holding back our money to protect themselves.

Theresa

It is OKAY

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I think until recently we were thinking of switching to something else that is more reasonably priced. I stayed on and am now using the new marketing software. We will see if it helps automate our business more.

良いポイント:

I like that it has an app and that our clients can easily sign up. Also, the billing makes it easy for a small business like ours.

改善してほしい点:

We have been using MINDBODY for the last 3 years. I just think it is okay and think there are so many other products out there that have come out that might be better. My biggest gripe is the cost. I wish it scaled more with how big our fitness business is. We have a small business and don't do a lot of volume but in order to get the marketing features we have to pay a huge premium. I also was bothered that that they just increase costs by a lot after we used it for a year and never gave any training about the new features that we HAD to pay for. I don't like that their actual internal network and app don't help get new clients. DON'T ever pay for that feature as it takes a percentage from the sale. You are much better off doing your own sales and marketing.

Jeffrey
アメリカのGym Owner

MindBody Software Suite with Branded App

3.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall experience was grueling and constantly defeating to my business operations. Joining Mindbody was a poor decision in many facets. The software suite works directly against your business by directing (through email marketing etc.) new members to use the "Non-Branded" app when you already have the Branded App. The Mindbody App sends deals from other fitness studios to your customers via the Mindbody App. This isn't good for retention. If a customer want to skate around your regular member prices, the Non-Branded App offers discounts to your already regular customer (not just new customers), creating instant revenue losses when trying to gain new customers. Customer Care/Service representatives knew less about the MindBody suite than I did since I have used the software longer than the representatives that were supposed to be assisting. The integrated software for payments which ease the use of processing and tracking is a "catch 22". If your card on file for Mindbody payments expires, which happens periodically; MindBody will just shutdown your site and you cannot operate in any capacity or function. No phone call message to let you know. If this happens, you will have an onslaught of fixes because the Mindbody system will disassociate your confirmation phone numbers with your customers and they will no longer be able to confirm appointments. You will have to manually push any missed autopays etc.

良いポイント:

The best pert of MindBody was the Branded App. One touch at the fingertips for purchases by the customer.

改善してほしい点:

Constant updates that caused issues for booking, purchasing and retaining customers. My email box was virtually packed with issues that MindBody caused from an update to the app. "A fix to fix the problem caused by the fix for a problem we fixed" could be the Moto!

Kurt
Kurt
アメリカのOwner/Head Coach
スポーツ, 自営業

MindBody for Small Gym

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Scheduling calendar is simple, intuitive and the drag & drop feature is priceless!
MindBody is a One Stop Shop for a small, service oriented business and it can easily be expanded as the company grows.

良いポイント:

Easy to use, very intuitive. Set up took almost no time at all. MindBody allows me to schedule Personal Training Sessions and Group Training Sessions, deal with Point of Sale transactions and even track inventory. The software is flexible enough to handle multiple users and expand when needed. The software will also take into account independent contractors. Most functions are very user friendly and mistakes are easy to correct.

改善してほしい点:

I use MindBody to process my merchant services and processing transactions over a weekend, especially a holiday weekend, can result in a longer than expected delay before the bank receives the funds. It can take time to put together information for sales tax, most of my business, 95%, is service related. All transactions are recorded, it's just a matter of remembering which questions to ask to get the correct answer.

Sharmila
アメリカのPresident

Mindbody Online transformed my business

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I tried to leave Mindbody once to go to Booker (now a MBO owned company) and that was a huge fail. They didn't offer the preferences that worked for my boutique, small studio. MBO has stellar customer service. Also, BOLD is beyond a doubt, the most exciting part of MBO and helping owners stay motivated, inspired and educated.

良いポイント:

Mindbody offers exemplary customer service. I have been with them for more than 10 years of the 15 years that I have been in business. It's user friendly, innovative and helps business owners to automate their work.

改善してほしい点:

The price for MBO keeps getting more expensive. Also, the partner companies can add up too.

Kendra
アメリカのFront Desk

It's Helpful!

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: MB has been great within the yoga studio / fitness studio / wellness studio industry. I've been using it for years now, within different states / facilities, as well as using it myself as a client. Easy to use, but have a feeling there is so much my company is unaware of / not taking advantage of [some tools that could really benefit the company that we don't know exist]. I'm also not a fan of MB working with other companies who saw flaws in the system, and now charge extra $ to implement. Why can't MB just come up with these ideas themselves, implement within their software, charge an extra charge if you must, but keeping it all within MINDBODY [not also to FitGrid, ZipWhip, etc.]. Customer service could also use some work. Our company struggled for weeks trying to get hardware ordered. We were promised multiple efforts of help with no one actually able to assist until I finally made it to the MB BOLD conference and sought help. It took way too long for us to give your company money for an item we wanted to order to benefit our sales.

良いポイント:

The software is easy to use [once you practice]. It allows us to do everything we need, to an extent, with scheduling private sessions, massage, requesting appointments, as well as checking students in to classes, allowing them to purchase retail. It seems to have everything we need rolled into one package, at least for us with the Ultimate package.

改善してほしい点:

I think there should be more webinars on how to use the software. Yes, there are videos to watch and the certification process, but this does not allow for open dialogue, questions to be asked, etc. Webinars w/ a MB customer support team available to discuss would be ideal and allow us all to know more of what our system has available for us to use / take advantage of.

Rosalinda
スポーツ, 11-50の従業員数

MINDBODY Review

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Currently using mindbody to manage:
our clients and collect payments.
KPI reporting
Would like more upgrades to better manage inventory reports.

良いポイント:

It is very user friendly and can get to the detail needed to successfully manage clients.

改善してほしい点:

When you ask for software upgrades or make suggestions you never know if you are heard and if something will be done. There really is no voice to say we hear you. I would also suggest MB periodically reach out to different levels of users and ask for specific software feedback. Also do not like that you are only allowed to update branded app photos once a year and you cannot send out push notifications that are not active purchasing links.

Lauren
アメリカのPersonal Trainer
スポーツ, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellent at providing options, but slightly over-complicated

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, this product is a good solution for any gym or membership based company. I have not been able to find an option out there that has as many capabilities as Mindbody does, so I've chosen to stick with it. While it does have some inconveniences, it is a very reliable flexible software, which at the end of the day is the most important thing anyway.

良いポイント:

The sheer range of things this program can do is extremely impressive. Having just one program that can do so much is a huge plus in terms of simplicity and frugality. Specifically, it is very nice to have a POS, scheduling software, and online booking all in one. You can have two computers set up at your gym that can handle everything. Extremely convenient. Customer service is pretty good. I never had to wait on hold for longer than a few minutes. Sometimes the help takes longer than seems necessary and is difficult to follow, but I think that is more than fault of this somewhat convoluted software than the actual customer service itself. The software is easily accessible from anywhere. Surprisingly, their mobile platform is actually pretty good!

改善してほしい点:

The main Con in a word is Convoluted. Everything is multiple steps, navigating the software can be difficult, and the layout is not intuitive in the slightest. I strongly dread training new employees on this software. It usually takes me about two hours just to go through everything with them...It's a headache. Like anything else, it's not too bad once you learn it, but learning it is not fun. The POS is a little clunky. Processing is a bit slow- this was an issue even on a new computer. At my former employer, we actually ended up buying a different POS because we were so tired of putting up with the one built I to Mindbody. We still used the Mindbody one for class and competition registrations, but everything else (open gym admissions, merchandise, snacks, and drinks) went through the other system.

Eric
アメリカのco-owner
投稿者のソース

Leading and inspiring the health and fitness industry

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've truly found Mindbody as an ally to help run my business. The company and community around it is why I'm in the health and fitness industry. It is inspiring to see a company trailblaze positive change in the public's heath and look forward to be associated with Mindbody for years to come.

良いポイント:

Mindbody is easily the most powerful and comprehensive software available to help run your health and fitness company. What a lot of people may not know is that this company is leading the charge to improve health and fitness in this country and throughout the world where Mindbody is found. Having spent time at their campus in San Luis Obispo, I've seen it first hand. I go to the Mindbody University events to learn and to be inspired. It is a comprehensive program so it can be complicated. With time, you can master this program then use complementary software depending how sophisticated you want to be with your company. It is confusing to see so many complementary software programs, but to the best of my knowledge, I believe Mindbody keeps from duplicating every idea/program to not degrade the work that they do with the foundation of the work that they do well. This company is innovative and trailblazing ways and features that will enhance the clients experience at your gym/studio and easily the best feature is the ability to use a mobile device to run the software and create and pleasant experience for the user.

改善してほしい点:

I believe if anyone considers using other software, it is because you are forced to use a specific credit card company with Mindbody. The sophistication to take different types of payment is lacking in such a monumentally successful software program. They tried to roll out a mobile dedicated payment device called POYNT which has been disappointing. It is clunky and unreliable, but I was pleasantly surprised to be able to return for a credit on my account. There are reports that the payment system is being revamped and it would be a revelation and would make the system truly complete.

William
アメリカのDigital Business Manager
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

MindBody is on its way to becoming something great.

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Mindbody business management has been well. Customer service is really good, each department I speak with is very helpful and informative. However, I would like to see Mindbody have a department or a program that allows businesses to collaborate with the MindBody software team, to help improve the software and help the Mindbody software team understands the types of software tools different business would need.

良いポイント:

I consider MindBody on the computer, and a mobile device two different software experiences. What I enjoy the most about MindBody on the computer, is the ability to resize the window, which allows you to control the amount of information on the screen. What I like most about the MindBody software on a mobile device is the ease of use, and straight to the point UI.

改善してほしい点:

What I like least about the MindBody software on the computer is the outdated feel and UI. Some menus feel cluttered, while other menus are mostly blank and could contain more information or a drop-down menu and some tabs feel hidden too. A lot of our staff members state that they can not understand the software at first glance and have a difficult time navigating the UI. Simply put, the software should be as easy as, I want to do A, B and C, and should be able to not have to dig through tabs and menus to do it. Another thing I like least about the software is location management. Our business has two locations using Mindbody, and there is not an easy eay to switch between both accounts, without having to completely log out of the account and log back into the other one. What I like least about the MindBody software on a mobile device, is the business app, it can sometimes look outdated as well. The schedule tab in day view looks cluttered at first glance. The client tab is mostly blank when it could have a "most recently added" tab, or "clients that checked in today" or "Clients that checked in this week" tab.