Raintree Systemsのレビュー

Raintree Systemsの概要

Raintree is a Physical Therapy (PT,OT,SLP) EMR software designed to optimize workflows, improve efficiency, and improve revenue.

Raintree Systemsの詳細

ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Great software

5.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

Easy to use, easy to navigate. I was able to quickly learn this software and implement into my daily practice.

改善してほしい点:

Software can run slowly sometimes, which decreases efficiency. This may have been attributed to my slow internet.

Julie A.
アメリカのOccupational Therapist
病院、ヘルスケア, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 1年以上
投稿者のソース

Raintree is a great product for people who are tech-savvy

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Raintree is neutral. I currently use several different EMRs for several independent contracting positions and Raintree is not my favorite program to use, but it definitely ranks higher in terms of functionality and ease-of-use compared to some of the other EMRs I use.

良いポイント:

I really like how Raintree has many time-saving features that are geared towards making therapists' documentation easier and faster. Once you get the hang of it, it's relatively easy to use and it has some nice features, such as the ability to save frequently used goals, evaluation templates, and frequently used phrases.

改善してほしい点:

It definitely takes awhile to learn the ins and outs of this system. Therapists who are not as tech-savvy may struggle to figure out the interface. Sometimes it seems like there are a lot of unnecessary hoops to jump through in order to get what you are doing accomplished, such as multiple windows to click through. It sometimes seems overly-complicated but I can see how upper-management likes the integrated billing system.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのPhysical Therapist Assistant
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
医療業務, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Was easy to use for patient care

3.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

The way the software was organized made it easy to use and input data. The flow made sense for treatments and overall care

改善してほしい点:

It would delete information if theres were inputted in the wrong order. Did not always flow correct information forward

Jenni C.
Jenni C.
アメリカのSlp
投稿者のソース

Has everything you can think of in a billing program

4.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

I like that it has literally everything you can think of to write note/evaluations and for billing. It's VERY specific and you can miss anything when writing a note or trying to sign off.

改善してほしい点:

There seem to be a lot of boxes and clicking in order to complete a note in a hurry. If I click save I don't feel like I should have to hit yes three times as well. Also wish things such as billing codes would save week to week and then if needed you could go in and edit.

Mia K.
アメリカのTherapist
病院、ヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1年以上

Nice therapy software

5.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

I love the features for pictures of the client. It makes it easier to recall the patients.

改善してほしい点:

There are some reports that I would like to pull together that RainTree can’t easily compile

Casey J.
アメリカのPhysical Therapist Assistant
病院、ヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数

My Raintree Review

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: it was great for a pediatric therapy clinic

良いポイント:

I loved that it was geared towards pediatrics. that is harder to find.

改善してほしい点:

i did not like that you could not access it without downloading the software onto your computer. it isn't all online. if you want to put it on an ipad that was additional money as well. would be best to just log in to the website and go.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのOccupational Therapy Student
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

A decent documentation system

3.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

Raintree helps keep client goals and objectives organized and provides an easy way to check off whether or not goals were addressed during that session or not

改善してほしい点:

The system sometimes takes a long time to open and I've been kicked out of the program and lost my work a few times.