キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Autodesk Construction Cloudとは

Autodesk Construction Cloudは、優れたソリューションを統合してチームをまとめ、建設の予測可能性と安全性を向上させます。

Autodesk Construction Cloudの製品詳細

良いポイント:

It is easy to go in and do construction takeoffs when needing dimensions or areas for pricing as we are a GC.

改善してほしい点:

The BIM 360 Document Management is very confusing to work in that I avoid it at all costs as much as possible.

Autodesk Construction Cloudの評価

Mathew
カナダのSuperintendent

Plangrid

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great. The app is extremely intuative so the learning curve is reduced and simple. Just looks more complicated then it really is.

良いポイント:

Document viewing the Field is a necessity. Linking RFI's and submittals to the drawings makes things clear and reduces misses during construction.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes sync issue while uploading photos and documents while changing from WIFI to LTE. Sometimes the sync needs to be cleared and redone.

md
サウジアラビアのIT-Admin
建設, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Pretty cool new features

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: loving the brand new capabilities delivered , universal, Autodesk production Cloud is a powerful and complete construction management software that gives a huge variety of features to assist manipulate projects, track budgets, and maintain groups organized. but, it is able to be a bit puzzling to analyze and can be high-priced for a few customers

良いポイント:

The Account Administration Portal I like most. The library tools included in the Account Administration portal make it easy to access projects, members, templates, and the library. You can sort them all alphabetically or in ascending or descending order to get straight to what you're looking for. Plus, with the Library Tools section of the Account Administration portal, you can create custom forms from scratch or import a PDF file so you don't have to recreate everything from scratch.

改善してほしい点:

There are a few little usability quirks in the software that could use improvement. For example, it's confusing to have to hunt for the search bar every time you need to type an inquiry, and why the screen moves once you've looked at it and price should have been

Alessandro
アメリカのSystems Developer
建築、設計, 2~10人規模の会社

The Determined Program for Construction Management

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Autodesk Construction is a determined approach that makes every construction option sustainable.

良いポイント:

The cloud presence from the platform gives it an easy access, and the automation is also well enhanced.

改善してほしい点:

The development of this software is error free, and services are incredible

Alex
カナダのCEO
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Don't waste your time

2.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

cheap to get into need to fill the space for minimum number of characters

改善してほしい点:

lack of functionality OCR is not upto par can't search text within reports

Khaled
アラブ首長国連邦のcustomer service agent
消費者サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Autodesk real review after years of experience

4.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: over all I'm satisfied with the software for it's effectiveness in managing the whole project from the beginning till the end

良いポイント:

I like how it helps in managing projects effectively I like the environment that it provides for collaboration for all those involved in the same project

改善してほしい点:

I am not agree about the monthly cost of the program because it breaks young and poor minds from elevating their skills in the field.

アメリカのCorporate Development Manager

Autodesk Construction Cloud

4.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it was okay. The implementation team (3rd party vendor who sold the bundle to us) could have been better, but the product itself was overall good.

良いポイント:

The fact that all of the modules within Build, Cost Management, and Insight tie into each other makes it very easy to create Issues connected to RFIs to Plans, etc.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes it can be a little clunky with how some items work on a desktop version, but not on a mobile version. In Meetings, for example, one can assign due dates and people to complete the action items on the desktop version, but you cannot assign people in the mobile version.

Jason
アメリカのProject Manager

Autodesk Construction Cloud

5.0 6 か月前

良いポイント:

The ease of uploading sheets and files to communicate with field staff is great. The new calibration tool improved accuracy now that you can set the scale and not relay on the 2 pt configuration.

改善してほしい点:

The BIM viewing errors out often. Viewing document on a mobile device is great you can search pretty easy. On a computer its nots as convenient. Sometimes zooming in on prints takes a while to load or needs to be refreshed.

Adam
アメリカのProject Captain
デザイン, 51~200人規模の会社

ACC For Coordination

4.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I am glad that we have this program, I like sharing live models and coordination.

良いポイント:

It helps create coordinated models with our clients and easy to see updates when they happen.

改善してほしい点:

There have been a lot of updates from Autodesk, so sometimes it's relearning where and how features work.

Ricardo
ドイツのArchitect
建築、設計, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

AutoDesk is an excellent and very complete application

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall I am satisfied with my experience using AutoDesk. I recommend this application without a doubt.

良いポイント:

It has a good variety of tools and is easy to use. It is a very complete application.

改善してほしい点:

Need to improve the level of customer support.

Ehsan
カナダのArchitectural Technician
建築、設計, 51~200人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿経路

My analysis of the software

4.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It's great and I personally enjoy working with it

良いポイント:

Easy and fast use of this software is very good.

改善してほしい点:

Being expensive and at the same time dependent on other software

Robert
アメリカのProject Engineer

Plan Grid Review

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Plan grid has been useful for our team to be one step ahead of the game in document control. I am currently working on a larger project with multiple files, especially ASIs. As a result, the overlay capabilities makes it easier to keep up with drawings that have been superseded and have the most current jobs in the field. I like the ability to tag drawings by discipline and in my case phases. The ability to hyperlink drawings to compile an as-built set or update current drawings with referenced RFIs, ASIs or SK drawings is extremely useful. I wish that plan grid would allow users that admins share files (i.e. subcontractors) have the ability not to pay. I think the GC should be responsible for payment , management, and distribution of files. Plan grid should sell perhaps licenses to the GC company and not charge individual subs a monthly fee just to review drawings. As a result, after the trial period ended none of the subs for my job signed up to use Plan Grid. Consequently, I've been using Bluebeam Revu Studio which has similar capabilities and users download a free software through Bluebeam that allows access to all the project folder and files. What Plan Grid has over Bluebeam currently is the OCR to recognize sheet names through the plan index and this is a standard feature; however, in order for Bluebeam to mimic Plan Grids basic principle, it seems like an added cost. Overall I like the software for in-house management but as far as the sharing it with the subs and getting them to use it for a project entirety it has been a struggle. Therefore I think they should either consider lowering the rates for additional users.

良いポイント:

Intuitive and ergonomic functionality. It keeps files up to date and automatically supersedes old files.

改善してほしい点:

The cost to share with other team members. If I have a project that has multiple subs that have a Project Manager, Asst Project Manager, Field Superintendent and Foreman who need to have the most updated drawings and each has to pay the fee then it gets pricey on their end. So I think Plan Grid should sell package/licenses s to subcontractor teams so they can distribute to their team in-house which you screen through their email address.

Lance
アメリカのQuality Lead
投稿経路

I like the general structure of BIM 360 Field, but I have problems with specific functions.

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It is great to track your punchlist and rolling completion issues. We did not use it for commissioning, but I would have liked to try it so we could link it to our 360 Glue Revit models. This looks like a very helpful option.

良いポイント:

1). In the field, the iPad app is very easy to use, with the exceptions of a few small things. 2). It is especially easy for contractors to walk their Issues, take pictures, make comments, etc. 3). The print reports and schedule reports module is really helpful. There are many different report types and layout options, which is repeatedly useful. 4). It is easy to see any pertinent info in Issue list view, and print quickly from that page. 5). Customizing the different types of drop down Issue Filters for different users is very handy, and necessary. And it is very easy to sort and search for Issues using the filter module in Issue List view. 6). After I figured out how to contact tech support, it was certain that I would get a diligent response. I would say response time was always within 24 hours, unless I said it was urgent, and very through.

改善してほしい点:

Here are common Problems our large team and I run into often: 1). The website commonly has a huge latency when loading new pages. And I mean typically 3-10 seconds, and occasionally 10-20 seconds to load a page. 2). More often than I would like, the Issue List column sorting feature at the top of each column on the website version just will not work. 3). Pinning an issue from the website version is not very intuitive, and takes you a completely different pathway to find the maps. This should be something that is easy to get to from the window of an open issue, just like the iPad app version. 4). Sometimes the syncing function has an error and you need to re-sync. 5). Not frequently, but few times more than I would have liked, the site would just not let people do things like change statuses, or on a couple of occasions even just open the site. 6). After walking in the field adding issues for a while, the iPad app will stop letting you load photos. You have to close and restart the app and you're good to go again.

Abigail
アメリカ
建設, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Wanted to like this product

1.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We tried to use this program to keep track of inspections and open items on the jobsite. I think the user interface could be a lot more user friendly. I see this program's main use as creating issues and distributing those issues. This could easily be done with an excel spreadsheet.
As far as creating checklists, when you are done creating checklists they auto-populate into one main area. So say we create 1000 checklists, in order to find that one checklist I would have to sort through that pool of 1000. There should be different folders you can put them into or they should populate by trade (i.e. plumbing, electrical, etc.) or by title of the checklist.
This same problem applies to when an issue is created. Yes, you can sort by company, but I don't think punch list issues should be pooled together with field issues. They should be separated by category when you go into the issues tab.
I think there should be a separate interface for Owner's. Owner's should be able to still create field issues or punch list items for the GC, but I don't agree that they should be able to see all other issues created by the GC.
I also don't like the fact that there is an email notification sent for every issue created. Maybe I missed it in the settings, but there should be different settings for email notifications. I was getting sometimes up to 100 email notifications regarding punch list each day. It was a major turn off for me using this program.

良いポイント:

I like that you can add consultants, architects, engineers, Owners, etc. I like the fact that you can add comments and pictures to issues. This makes it effective when using on an ipad in the field. I think the comments should come with a signature so we know who made the comment instead of having to type it manually and it should also be date and time stamped. This is effective in tracking open items and seeing when they are closed.

改善してほしい点:

Uploading drawings and other documents is a nightmare. There has got to be an easier way than waiting minutes for the drawings to upload and jam up my computer. The same applies to syncing. It shouldn't take several minutes to sync wirelessly. It was painful having to wait for the ipad app to sync. And if you don't sync you can lose everything if something happens to the ipad. This did happen to some of our team members, painful.

英国のQuality Manager
投稿経路

BIM360 FIELD has been highly useful and has impressed our client with ease of record production.

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Collation of data at project completion was the major benefit of the FIELD software which was backed up by the ability to attach evidence at checklist creation.

良いポイント:

The ease of collating records on completion of a project has been huge as has day to day monitoring of checks and issues. Supporting evidence attached immediately to a checklist has also been of great benefit reducing the risk of losing information. The availability of analyzing issues has improved the approach to recording of such information and encouraged the Health & Safety triangle approach to recording minor issues and the hope of decreasing the occurrence of more major Non-Conformances.

改善してほしい点:

An ability to sign off particular queries within a checklist would be a great improvement allowing the monitoring of HOLD points within works which can only be done by splitting Checklists up under the current system. Digital signatures through iPads are not accurate and become less so when pads are holding a lot of data. We cannot issue iPads to everyone within a project and thus cannot sign off through individual log-ins but a system to sign in as a signatory and have that recognized within the checklist history would be of great benefit. Functionality on browsers for the desktop access varies and does not allow certain actions on certain browsers. Our client does not have the freedom to download browsers and are locked out by the network administration so a more uniform performance on these platforms would be beneficial.

Simon
カナダのSenior Project Manager
使用期間: 無料トライアル

Great for BIM Collaboration

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great for VC and BIM but the structure of the pricing model forces you into overbuying the less functional or optimal portions of the service.

良いポイント:

The ability to host, comment, and share a virtual construction model makes ACC stand out from the crowd.

改善してほしい点:

Using buildertrend currently as an "all in one" solution, ACC lacks the built in scheduling and purchasing aspects with other portions of the management suite outsourced to subsidiaries (take off, estimating, schedule). This makes it costly with multiple programs to manage. Web browser also lags on a mac with model viewing and the rest of the system is not built with the mac user in mind. Least favourite part is that it does not eliminate or reduce the amount of systems and bring it all in one but just bolts on and still requires the use of even excel, word, google drive, gmail, project etc.

James
英国のCompany Director
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社

An Evaluation of Autodesk Construction Cloud

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: All in all, my experience with Autodesk Construction Cloud has been optimistic. Although there were some obstacles to overcome when learning the software, the benefits of the platform made it well worth the investment of my time. By simplifying my project management process, I was able to finish projects more efficiently and successfully. For any construction industry professional who is willing to put in the effort to learn, Autodesk Construction Cloud is a valuable asset.

良いポイント:

As a construction industry professional, I was intrigued to test out Autodesk Construction Cloud. One of the major benefits I found was the platform's ability to provide a centralized location to manage all aspects of my projects. The software offered strong features for project management, document control, and collaboration, which made it easier to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.

改善してほしい点:

While there were certain limitations to using Autodesk Construction Cloud, I did encounter some disadvantages while using the platform. I found the software interface to be quite complex, and the navigation was sometimes confusing, which impacted my ability to fully leverage the software features. Additionally, the software relies heavily on a stable internet connection, and I faced challenges with slow loading times when my connection was poor.

Charlie
アメリカのProject Engineer

PlanGrid Review-

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall the software is an amazing tool for Construction projects. The ability to manage one project in one space is unmatched.

良いポイント:

The best things about the software are: 1) The ability to have unlimited sheets 2) The easy upload of new sheets and the accessibility of Revs 1/ 2/ 3, etc. with a simple swipe 3) Support team always fast and helpful 4) The ability to create issues and tag multiple linked accounts to the same issue 5) The ability to create reports from RFIs, Issues, logo upload etc. to PDF, Excel documents and how immersive the reports are, from the organization of the issues and photos (very professional) 6) The ability to upload documents and attach them where needed for example RFI's 7) All the editing tools for Mark-ups within sheets. 8) How easy to publish and unpublish content as Admin

改善してほしい点:

The least favorite things about the software are: 1) All though the cross platform from Web/Mac/ Windows/ Mobile options are great, the experience of cross platforms are not consistent throughout. Some features are available on some platforms and not in others 2) Constant out of sync updating on Mobile/ Desktop versions 3) Different software bugs across platforms (but its understandable)

Simon
カナダのProject coordinator
建設, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Plangrid is your next new best friend

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: One of our best discovery over the time. We have try and tested some but without a doubt that’s the best in his category

良いポイント:

Before knowing Plangrid we were comparing and managing file single handily and we have to create multiple packages for onsite use ... which often end up outdated. With plangrid, you have all you architectural drawing located a one single place and can be accessible without internet connection. You can easily compare the various version and finally, you can easily connect the team onsite with the office. This software have changed our way of working thru the time and we are now using it on a daily basic. Ohhh yes, you have to try the customer service, probably the best one that I have ever add. Always available and always knowledgeable and give up real follow up when needed. You can also provide feedback which sometime result in newest features which is awesome!

改善してほしい点:

Each user have to possess a different account to work properly. See that like an additional fee just like a cellphone line. It’s about the same price and also as much useful.

Paul
アメリカのArchitect
建築、設計, 51~200人規模の会社

Architecture's Gold Standard for Collaboration

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The most important aspect of the program, collaborating models between far-flung users, works solidly. You'd expect a higher quality user interface from a company as established as Autodesk, but that's a minor complaint. Autodesk's customer service is responsive and they support their programs well.

良いポイント:

This program is the default collaboration software for the architectural industry. As such, it is almost impossible to work on a large project and not need it. Sharing models between architects and consultants is a breeze, and even allows live linking (but still allows incremental updates as well). However, Autodesk doesn't just sit on their monopoly; they push updates consistently and listen to users' requests.

改善してほしい点:

While it is improving with each update from Autodesk, the web interface still has much to be desired. It doesn't have the most intuitive layout (for example: I'm still unsure why the global "Account Admin" settings are found in a project-specific tab) and can be laggy when switching between tabs. I would like a desktop client as well since my browser typically has many tabs open at once and the BIM 360 tab can get lost.

Errol
Errol
南アフリカのBIM Lead
土木工学, 10,000+人規模の会社

BIM 360 DOCS - Is it worth it

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, i love it. It can take your whole office filing and model drawing to the cloud allowing you to work remotely. To me cloud based modelling is perfect, and I don't even pick up hassles working on a 350mb model from home with only a 5mb line. It handles it effortlessly.

良いポイント:

There is a definite ease of use in comparison to BIM 360 Team that we may be familiar with for those who started working in a cloud based environment with the interface having more of a "Windows Explorer"feel that is fully customisable and with it running off Autodesks Skyscraper Server I find it faster than when running off BIM 360 Team, prbably explains why from Revit v 2019 Team is no longer avaialble. The added benefit of Autodesk constantly improving and adapting the software based on end users feedback and criticisms will keep you constantly impressed with what they are doing.

改善してほしい点:

This can also bring it to a Con....because Autodesk is always finely tuning the software i wouldn't recommend activating a new addon that they provide immediately after it comes out of "Preview"phase. I have found it to still be buggy and has caused me embarrassment when the end-user takes it as my fault it is not doing what it was supposed to do. 6 months later and now it appears to be working well.

Jared
アメリカのBIM Manager

Good Stuff

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Pros: Easy to use for those that don't use BIM Software everyday.
Cross Platform Use
Easy for upload/download across many machines/users (Vs regular cloud)
Can use many filetypes.
Same data is there across all platforms.
Cons:
UI for those of us that use Navis on the regular.
Won't let you glue out of AutoCAD always. Causes crashes.
Navigation on iPads is a bit hard to learn at first for field staff.
Overall Great Product though! Has greatly improved our workflow over the past 2/3 years.

良いポイント:

Cross Platform Use, Easy to use for non computer users. Same data across platforms. We use as a cloud storage for files across offices and detailers.

改善してほしい点:

UI for those of us that use Navis on the regular. Won't let you glue out of AutoCAD always. Causes crashes. Must have the AutoCAD file closed if you are trying to glue off the desktop app. Navigation on iPads is a bit hard to learn at first for field staff. iPad model updates are spotty. I field many phone calls from field staff in regards to models not being available.

Aaron
英国のDocument Controller
投稿経路

Great for keeping track of project quality and snags

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: good in aiding the recalling closed or in progress issues for resolution is very easy, especially compaired to trawling through paper docments

良いポイント:

easy to recall checklists, issues (snags clean up notices etc.) and using barcodes for relating those issues and checklists to a specific area keeps everything a lot more relevant. We have over 7000 rooms on our project and using the QR codes has let us relate issues very accurately so that anyone can follow up on issues. Being able to compartmentalise the information by using the user profiles is also very useful as it means our subcontractors can focus on their own issues and it eally helps decltter the information that is presented to them while we can still keep track of the bigger picture.

改善してほしい点:

the larger the project the setup seems to exponentially increase (allocating locations, equipment, checklists and qr codes) the use of the excel spreadsheets to import information definitely reduces this somewhat but adding locations for a larger construction project will take a lot of time (on the project I am working on there are over 7700 individual rooms) and then associating those locations with a piece of equipment in order to create a scannable QR code doubles the time with something that is largely replicated work but you have to do so in order to assign a relevant checksheet template to a location.

Gary
英国のProject Manager
土木工学, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Best site software I've used in 30 years

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great product which just keeps getting better I would recommend the product and support to anyone. It will improve workflow and efficiency on any multi-disciplinary project. As a freelance consultant the first thing I recommend on any new project is PlanGrid.

良いポイント:

It covers pretty much all aspects of what you want to use reports, data and drawings on site. It's also been extremely useful in the design process as well as helping close out on snagging issues.

改善してほしい点:

It's not a document management system in it's trueset form though the document handling is very useful especially through the RFI process. I think the access approval system could still do with a tweak but we have found a workaround for AFC production drawings. Also if you are looking for mass rollout then the price can be on the high side. I honestly think a reduction in price would see a massive uptake in licences. I'd love every supervisor on my site to have a licence but the cost is just too much. We've purchased ten licences where I'd really would have purchased 40-50.

James
アメリカのCAD Designer\Drafter

BIM 360 Glue not great for drafters

2.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: There are several general contractors in the area who seem to like the software, but they are not the ones doing the detailing. So maybe it works good for them to have a local site to post drawings and check collisions, but for us drafters, it is a real pain. When I first used 360 glue (several years ago), the functionality with Navis worked pretty good, but then after an update it didn't work the same. It used to be where I could append a BIM 360 glue model into a local navis nwf and it would regen glue files and local file and that was pretty good. After the update, 360 glue files no longer worked at all with the local files. We also like to be able to do modifications and review with collisions prior to posting a drawing for others. So, we are going to using our navis anyways. If we didn't, by the time I post and try to check it in 360 glue, some other trades may start adjust around me, but I might not be finished. So, we like to at least get to a good point prior to posting for others. Then there are the comparisons to Navis. Navis is way better for modeling and clash detection. The top notables for me is, that not only are the measure tools better, but they show coordinates as well for each point selected. The clash detective is way better and keeping certain items transparent or any other override is easier to maintain. It's also a pain when you are trying to get clashes set up and other people are trying to post at the same time. Posting files takes longer than other sites to finish uploading too. In all, BIM 360 Glue is not even close to being as productive as Navis for modeling purposes.

良いポイント:

its always current, don't need to go download files to local drive.

lots.

Justin
アメリカのSenior Superitendent
投稿経路

Plangrid is an exceptional field management asset

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The fact that I do not have to carry around physical plans is fantastic. The ease of project task documentation is fast and simple. Customer service is the best that I have received, from any company in any industry.

良いポイント:

The interface of the software is exceptional. Viewing everything from plans to specifications is simple and fast. The ability to integrate the plans with the submittals is very useful as flipping through multiple documents, files or folders is removed. Plan markups are simple, photo documentation of everything from deficiencies to just having documentation that things were performed correctly is incredibly useful and beneficial. Being able to see where and when a photo was taken is fantastic.

改善してほしい点:

There really aren't any items that I can think of that I dislike. Perhaps the fact that administrators cannot modify reports. It would be nice to be able to continue reports that another team member has started, for instance during overnight concrete pours would be useful. It would also be beneficial as sometimes one team member may have forgotten something and editing prior to saving would be nice.