niikiisの概要

niikiis is the configurable all-in-one employee experience software for small and medium-sized companies.

niikiisの詳細

ツール使用期間: 1年以上
投稿者のソース

Amazing Onboarding Application

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I work with several firms that needed a quick solution for employee onboarding. After doing some research I decided that niikiis was the best choice. It is designed to assist businesses in automating tasks, keeping track with their employee's performance, and also streamline engagement.

良いポイント:

The most liked about feature from my clients is that niikiis allows companies to develop content and collect feedback by conducting sublibraries from employees'. This feature allows companies to see their business metrics visually and track their users easily.

改善してほしい点:

I have seen other alternative products on the market and to be quite honest it is the best on the market and I simply have no cons about it.

Niikiis Knowtionからの返信

2 年前

Hi Medline, many thanks for your review. We hope you continue enjoying using niikiis.

Xavier S.
スペインのFounder
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Get rid of intranets

4 2 年前

良いポイント:

Easy to use. Allows individual creativity.

改善してほしい点:

The voice of the avatar still sounds a little too "robotic"

Niikiis Knowtionからの返信

2 年前

Hi Xavier, thank you for the great review! We're happy you loved niikiis and can't wait to keep improving our platform. If you ever have additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out via [email protected]