評価の平均値

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

Guiderの概要

Guider helps large organisations scale and measure mentoring with ease to create inclusive and sustainable learning cultures.

Guiderの詳細

Mentorship done right

5 3 か月前

コメント: The entire program was easy to use and the feedback was outstan4

良いポイント:

The entire experience was wonderful. It aided me with running my mentorship program, the interface and UX design allowed for the program to be accessible to all applicants. It saved me time on having to do all the background admin work to set up and maintain.

改善点:

No cons! The product is outstanding and I highly recommend it

Naomi B.
英国のSr Digital Learning & Platforms Advisor
弁護士業界, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Fantastic platform and amazing team at Guider

5 7 か月前

コメント: Overall it has been a great experience working with the Guider team and starting to see the platform in action! I would highly recommend Guider to any organisation. It is a great product that is continually being improved and the team are very friendly, helpful and great to work with.

良いポイント:

It is an absolutely brilliant way to connect people across a global firm for mentoring. The AI behind the matching is really great - people are often surprised but really pleased about who they get matched with, especially as it tends to be someone you probably never would have met otherwise and get to see a different perspective of the firm. Creates more of an inclusive mentoring opportunity with everyone in the firm having equal access to a mentor, not based upon who you know in your cicles. The team and support with Guider are amazing and really work alongside us to continually improve the experience! The guidance and resources built into the flow of the platform and the mentoring relationship It is really easy to use, clean design and very user-friendly

改善点:

If you don't have Outlook and Teams integration the experience isn't the greatest for as the mentors have to do so much more manually, especially when working with people with very low tech skills. I wish we had a bit more behind the scenes admin access to help people when they are struggling with setting up their profiles or logging a connection (this is to help the small population, sometimes very senior, who are quite challenged with technology, as in general it is actually quite intuitive)

7 か月前

Thank you Naomi! So excited to see mentoring growing at the firm with Guider

Max B.
スペインのChief of Staff
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数

Huge thanks to the Guider Team

4 昨年

コメント: The Guider team were fantastic to work with: helpful, friendly and knowledgeable about their product. They set up our programme rapidly, were always available to receive feedback and provide guidance, and I have no doubt they'll see major success in the future.

良いポイント:

The matchmaking element of the software was incredibly helpful in automating our mentoring programme; with 80+ mentors and 70+ mentees, facilitating the matchmaking manually would have been a real pain point, and the automated nature of Guider freed up time to focus on engaging with mentors and mentees and gathering feedback.

改善点:

The lack of back end was frustrating – the Guider team were helpful in setting up a Google Data Studio, but this was limited by the data displayed, and at times it felt we had limited visibility into the programme on an ongoing basis.

Phil R.
英国のAssociate Director
商業用不動産, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 1年以上
投稿者のソース

Best learning tool by a mile

5 2 年前

コメント: Not to repeat myself here but the outcome was better than expected. As mention, got promoted, built network, improved some of my soft skills and was cool to give back and share my knowledge by being a mentor too

良いポイント:

Finally something that has real impact. The software was not only easy to sign up, but has completely changed my career. First started as a mentee and it paired me with a mentor better than I expected. She was actually in another country and couldn't have met without this platform. Then about 8 months ago they released a new feature to let us be both a mentee and a mentor and as they have been helping me become a mentor while being a mentee I am now a mentor too, which is nice to give back. I've never bothered with the other learning tools we are given but Guider is the only platform that has directly got me promoted and allowed me to build my network. Great job guys and Kudos to the L&D team too!

None. Loved it, something I use most months

2 年前

This is so great to hear thanks Phil!

Guy W.
英国のSenior Digital Learning & Platforms Manager
弁護士業界, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Taking mentoring to the next level

5 7 か月前

コメント: Very good. They listen to our feedback and have proactively worked towards enhancing the product in upcoming releases. This partnership approach gives us great confidence as we scale mentoring across all our global locations across six continents.

良いポイント:

I like the fact Guider focussed entirely on mentoring. It does not try to add unnecessary features that add complexity or overlap with other systems. Guider has a simple clean user interface and is therefore easy to use and for people to adopt. I like the fact we can direct our employees to a single destination to find out more about mentoring, find a match, track their interactions and receive timely support throughout the process. It brings structure and scale to our mentoring activities; making it very easy to participate and connect with people outside of your network, all around the world.

改善点:

We are looking forward to the MS Exchange/Calendar integration - this will massively enhance the session booking process. Whilst it is possible to do manually, it puts great reliance on individuals to stay on top of their administration. Technology can definitely support and enhance the manual availability sharing process - so we are looking forward to taking advantage of the Guider calendar integration soon.

Urvashi P.
英国のCEO
化粧品, 51-200の従業員数

Simply the best

5 11 か月前

良いポイント:

The platform was extremely streamline and very easy to navigate. The fast sign up process and the automated match up allows the platform to be user friendly. It allows the business to connect and expand their skills and talents while also tracking the results effectively.

改善点:

I haven't come across any cons at the moment!

11 か月前

Thank you Urvashi! Great to hear your experience has been so positive.

Ivy W.
英国のAdviser
イベント企画運営, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great software saving lots of admin

5 8 か月前

良いポイント:

The mentor/mentee matches are made using an algorithm and this saved me a lot of matching time compared to when I did it manually. The software is slick and I have visibility on how often mentors and mentees meet, what platforms they're using, as well as what they're looking to get out of the mentoring relationship.

改善点:

We had an individual instance where a participant didn't want to sync their calendar to the platform, which limited their ability to schedule sessions on Guider, but this was a one-off and didn't significantly impact the experience for the group overall.

8 か月前

Thank you Ivy! It's been fantastic working with you and LegalGeek and we're excited for the programmes to continue!

Victoria S.
英国のBuying Graduate
小売, 10,000+の従業員数

Highly Recommend to all!

5 2 年前

コメント: Really great - beneficial for all whatever your level or experience!

良いポイント:

Very easy to use - it is the best tool I have seen to help you network and gain advice from your peers in such a corporate company. It really helps to bring people out of their specific BU's and share their knowldge and experience.

改善点:

Once you have been put in contact with your Mentor you may find it easier to have private contact with them and not choose to use the formalities of this tool past this stage.

2 年前

Thank you Victoria! Glad to hear you found good mentors as a result of Guider.

Karen H.
英国のSenior Capability & Development Manager
機械・産業工学, 10,000+の従業員数

Good Experience

5 昨年

コメント: Very supportive, always available and reassuring. A great knowledgeable and enthusiastic team

良いポイント:

Ease of use, clarity, MS Teams enabled. Like the learning hub which supports individual user learning.

改善点:

Nothing yet...Although need more data analysis on the process of paired matching - optimistic but still in the pilot.

昨年

Thanks for the positive review Karen! It's great to be working with you

Sally F.
ドイツのPartner Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

The best mentoring platform

5 8 か月前

良いポイント:

So easy to use - you're matched with relevant mentors who can support you within minutes. It takes all the back and forth out of scheduling sessions so you can prioritise your career development. Heard nothing but positive things from within my company

改善点:

Nothing so far! I am really enjoying the experience

8 か月前

Thanks Sally!

Valerio V.
英国のData Scientist
金融サービス, 10,000+の従業員数

Fantastic experience

良いポイント:

The speed and simplicity of signing up - within minutes I’d received recommendations of mentees who were best matched to my improvement areas.

改善点:

I haven't found any particular negative point

2 年前

Thanks Valerio - glad you found Guider easy to use and had such a positive experience.

Stefano P.
英国のHead of Marketing
通信, 11-50の従業員数

First review

良いポイント:

It’s good to have everything in one place particularly when you have multiple mentees. Nothing gets lost over back and forth emails you can just schedule in sessions and take notes on the platform.

改善点:

Apple calendar integration is currently not available

2 年前

Thanks for the positive review Stefano, and the feedback on iCal integration it's something we're working on!