VobeSoftとは

Configure your dynamic business software solution with the VobeSoft no-code solution. Create a simple CRM or an enterprise application.

VobeSoftの詳細

良いポイント:

Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft.

改善してほしい点:

There is not much not to like about the software but if I have to be picky it would be the lack of a way to automate the way our website contact form gets transfered to the VobeSoft software.

VobeSoftの評価

オランダのConsultant, Consciousness
経営コンサルティング, 自営業

Anything, Anytime, Anywhere - Least Effort & Maximum Value

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: In my personal life: I keep track of all things that are relevant to my health and/or are relevant to how I live my life (the appointments I make, the activities I do, the results I aim to accomplish).
In my professional life: I keep track of strategies, projects, progress, invoices, payments, collaborations... the list goes on and on and on.

良いポイント:

Through the VobeCustom software I am now able to keep track of ANYTHING that I desire in both my personal and professional life. The amounts of clicks and thus time required is an absolute minimum, as the VobeCustom software allows me to configure things exactly as I like them. There are no limits.

改善してほしい点:

The thing I like least about this software, is that it is not used by EVERYBODY.

Stefan
ドイツのInterim Manager
卸売, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Easy to use Software, easy to connect

5.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Vobesoft is the best what happened to me in the last 6 month!

良いポイント:

Vobesoft is an eye-opener in "world of CRM/XRM" solotions. I mostly like the structure of the IT, the easyness of working and the friendly helpdesk.

改善してほしい点:

There are a lot of skills in common, i would like if Vobesoft could be approved by local TAX-institutes.

Gulsah
オランダのAccountmanager
公共施設, 11-50の従業員数

Easy to use

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It is easy to use and has all the information you need.

良いポイント:

Vobesoft is easy to use and has a clean format

改善してほしい点:

The agenda is nog adjustable with outlook.

Tom
オランダのCEO
音楽, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Vobesoft for small entertainment businesses

5.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

Easy to learn, intuitive UI, excellent workflow.

改善してほしい点:

UI may be too simplistic for some users.

ドイツのVorstandsvorsitzender
経営コンサルティング, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

My experiences with the tools of Vobesoft

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We used Vobe Custom for a consulting project for a major German car manufacturer. We were able to quickly explain the benefits to the local employees and they consistently implemented the tool after a short familiarization phase. This helps us to achieve sustainability for our changes and consulting services to the customer

良いポイント:

- Fast scalability in the enterprise - Employees learn to handle it quickly - Massive increase in productivity - Easy to use - Very transparent and fair price model - Support from the provider

改善してほしい点:

- A completely German-language interface would allow even more employees to easily use Vobesoft tools. So, overall translation ist very appreciated

Wilma
オランダのGeneral Director
倉庫, 2-10の従業員数

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Good and fast service. They understand what the compnay needs.

良いポイント:

Only what we need is in the software and it's easy to expand. Also it's easy to use and I have acces everywhere in the world at any time.

改善してほしい点:

I can't think of anything that is missing or doesn't work the way we want to do.

Pim
オランダのAccount Manager
卸売, 2-10の従業員数

Review Pim de Boere

4.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: With Vobesoft we have an excellent customer tracking system in-house, many options for filtering out and tracking base.

良いポイント:

Easy to use, both for the user and administrator

改善してほしい点:

Link with other program, as an example the accounting program that we also work with.

frank
オランダのManager ICT
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The core of all processes in one solution

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We use it for the status of our car park. Connect it to the availibilty for our planning. Measure out complains to perform our quality.

良いポイント:

The flexibility to use. Allmost everything you want you can registrate in VobeSoft.

改善してほしい点:

At the begining it was a little bit hard to find the way in the system because of all the opertunities and features you can use.

Dennis
オランダのBusiness Analist
保険, 11-50の従業員数

Easy to use

5.0 10 か月前

良いポイント:

VobeSoft is flexible, which makes it so that we can adapt it on the spot and to the wishes of our colleagues.

改善してほしい点:

The mail module can use (and is planned for) an update. Furthermore, data visualisation is limited at the moment.

オランダのManager ICT
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 201-500の従業員数

Easy and convinient.

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Work process. Less email. Real and actual status. Good overview. Quick decisions.

良いポイント:

Easy to work with. It is very effective to get the results you want.

改善してほしい点:

Authorisation. You have make a real good plan to configure the authorisations

Jeroen
オランダのFounder
エンタテインメント, 2-10の従業員数

The real custom solution

良いポイント:

When you first get in contact with VobeSoft they will explain to you that a lot is possible with their software. And they are not lying! VobeSoft gave me the tools to bring my company processes to the next level. No limitations to what I could do with the software. And if I needed a difficult process managed the customer support was there to help me.

4 年前

Happy to have you as our customer! Thanks for the support! VobeSoft

Bram
英国のSales Manager
バイオテクノロジー, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Very easy to use and fully customisable!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Positive. It's helped us centralise our ordering, reporting, complaints and customer account approval systems in one central place, where these were previously dealt with in a completely analogue and paper way.

良いポイント:

Easy integration, no large implementation times as the way of working speaks for itself, and fully customisable. If something you've set up previously doesn't turn out to work, you can change the way the system works yourself to suit the ways of working of your organisation.

改善してほしい点:

Not yet linkable with our ERP system, but hoping to achieve this in the future.

Hans
オランダのSupport Manager
物流、サプライチェーン, 51-200の従業員数

Review

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Fleetmanagement, CRM, Customer complaints, Workflowmanagement, communication platform.

良いポイント:

Very good software to implement in the organisation as it is possible to customise it yourself.

改善してほしい点:

I cannot think of any cons at the moment, some minor details in the functionalities are not in the program yet. But we were promised that these will be in a next release. We have seen some of these being implementated

ドイツのSAP SCM Consultant
情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Efficiency Effectiveness Economical Value for money

良いポイント:

User-friendly, having everything in your own hands. Once you start with it it’s spreading it’s self like a virus in a good way. Makes you think about all not automated processes that you can change using the VobeSoft

改善してほしい点:

Missing some nice to have functionalities

Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it alot! VobeSoft

Carlos
スペインのDirector
卸売, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

It makes all look clear!

良いポイント:

The cleanliness of the design. It's very intuitive and customisable. I can filter information, to show only what we need.

改善してほしい点:

We need to customise the relevant information to be shown on the pipeflows.

Philip
オランダのAccountmanager
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy to use and very efficient

5.0 8 か月前

良いポイント:

Easy to work with, very effective, and gets you the results you want.

改善してほしい点:

We just started working with the program, so far there are no complaints.

Dennis
スペインのCEO
化学, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

very useful company tool which is easy to use in short time

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: As we´re still in the initial fase, I just can give positive feedback about the Software. It´s a useful tool so far, especially on management level to be a few clicks all happenings within the company. It´s easy to use and all employees adapted very fast to the problems. As all modules have been adjusted to our needs so far, we are very satisfied

良いポイント:

It´s flexibility, easy amendments for company needs, clear and quick overview about happenings in the company

改善してほしい点:

we just started to work with the programm, all difficulties were adapted inmediatly, so no complaints so far

Joost
オランダのDirector
病院、ヘルスケア, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Building my own applications, without progamming

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We organized all our medical registration for habitants!

良いポイント:

Very easy to start, as long as you first sketch the relations between forms

改善してほしい点:

No calculating module, they say iT will come shortly

オランダのFloor manager
ホスピタリティ, 11-50の従業員数

Perfect functionality

良いポイント:

The use of the software is great, also everything is possible in the cloud what makes it easy to work from different locations.

Not applicable

Lars
オランダのProject manager
金融サービス, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The solution for many problems

4.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

The fact, that everything is possible in VobeSoft, which creates a lot of business opportunities.

改善してほしい点:

That customisation is often necessary.

Viviën
オランダのStagiaire
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数

Review

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great service

良いポイント:

User friendly, great service. I like all of the widgets you can use with it.

改善してほしい点:

Its blue. I don't like blue. I want red.

オランダのProduct owner at Intrasurance Technology Services
保険, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Start-up with a real good product

良いポイント:

Flexibility. A lot of possibilities in one system.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes you have to search a bit to find what you need.

4 年前

Thank you so much for your honest review! VobeSoft