Wellyxとは

Wellyx is Award-Winning Fitness and Wellness software helps your business grow with intuitive, simple and feature-rich tools.

Wellyxの詳細

レビューを絞り込む (8件)

Scott
英国のManager
投稿者のソース

No chance of getting better software

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I must say it is so far so good. It has a significant impact on the way I look at my business
right now. It is in the refined form to help me meet the vision I have set to achieve in the
long run. It has made my life easy and closer to my future.

良いポイント:

It provides a great user experience not only for businesses but also for customers. The experience of using it is more than utilizing a booking software.

改善してほしい点:

All the features of this software have provided numerous benefits to my business. But one thing I felt missing is that it doesn’t give access to the recorded classes. I think there is a strong need to introduce this feature in this software.

Clive
英国のGeneral Manager
エンタテインメント, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Fantastic Software, definately added significant value to our business.

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Wellyx have increased our efficently and reduced our admin by around 25%.

良いポイント:

The features are very comprehensive and varied, from built in 2 way SMS and email to app notifications and prospect management. The greatest thing is the software is easy to setup and use, and the support is very good. I can call and speak to someone if needed at any time.

改善してほしい点:

I have looked at lots of softwares and have purchased several in the past, and i must say this is the best i have seen. There is not much i can say is negative about Wellyx. They are also adding more and more features which makes the software event better.

Nicole
オーストラリアのDirector
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

Great Support

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I enjoy using Wellyx.

良いポイント:

There is always great tech support when I need help with something in the system or if I need something added. There is great membership management functionality options. It manages POS and attendance tracking very easily.

改善してほしい点:

The site could load faster. It would be good if trainers could change and book appointments on the Staff App. I am still waiting on some reporting to be improved and updated, and I am waiting on some improvements to the auto service SMS reminders. I would also like if Wellyx would integrate with Google Calendar for my trainers use.

Umer
アメリカのDirector

検討した類似製品:

Great product, that does it all.

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: A great product with a wide range of features that meet all our needs. Amazing customer support, any of our issues were resolved within hours.

良いポイント:

It wasn't just one feature it was the fact that this product had so many features, where before we using several products and paying several subscriptions we now only use Wellyx and it handles all our needs.

改善してほしい点:

Couldn't really find anything that I didn't like

Atilla
英国のDuty Manager

検討した類似製品:

The CRM for health clubs!

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Pleasantly surprised. Had soo many bad experiences before I have just shocked how easy & seamless it was to transfer our data across and my members never even noticed.

良いポイント:

Extensive features, support and flexibility. I get a clear picture of my members and my revenue. I'm really starting to love the leads module and how it has reduced our admin work by over 50%.

改善してほしい点:

The software has so many new features every few months I don't really have any. In would like WhatsApp integration but that I am told is coming soon!

Isabella
パキスタンのManager
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

It's very thrilling to come upon an app like Wellyx.

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We've gotten off to a great start automating our routine using Wellyx. From access control to monthly payments, we use this software in practically every area of our gyms. The Client Portal gives customers enough options to manage their contracts and class reservations.

良いポイント:

If you run a large fitness center, it's ideal because you can control everything. It's as simple as remembering your customers' class times or keeping track of their bills and payments. That is, without a doubt, an extra. I'm particularly impressed with this software because it was designed with the gym's dynamic in mind, both administratively and in terms of client interactions. The layout is fantastic! Colors, data, and the overall presentation.

改善してほしい点:

I did not find any cons in this software yet. This is just amazing software to manage your business.

Craig
アメリカのPresident
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

Wellyx! A Simpler Solution for You

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It has wasted no time getting with me and with my needs.

良いポイント:

I have used various software solutions before, but it has gone beyond general booking, reporting, and customer service. Its unique features can help businesses think beyond limits to experience unstoppable growth.

改善してほしい点:

There are no real cons at all, but yes, every software can be made better through specific improvements. So far, my experience of using it is too good.

shazad
英国のDirector
小売, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Wellyx – Helps in saving time and serving my clients better

良いポイント:

I love the flexibility of editing templates according to my need. The one thing that makes me happier is that clients enjoy using this software app. They are enjoying the empowerment of booking classes of their choice. They can also edit their information and remain updated on the latest information about the gym.

改善してほしい点:

The user experience is exceptional, but I need to see a feature of adding videos for remote clients.