CloudTalkとは

CloudTalkは、サポートおよびセールス・チーム向けのクラウド・ベースの電話システムです。この製品は通話を簡単で楽しいものにします。今すぐ無料トライアルを体験しましょう。

CloudTalkの詳細

良いポイント:

I like how easy it is to just add numbers from the CRM to this product and make easy calls. It logs the calls and SMSs easily when integrated.

改善してほしい点:

Inability to leave comments on a call for posterity.

CloudTalkの評価

スロバキアのFounder
Eラーニング, 2-10の従業員数

Great IVR & solid value

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Very positive! Sending the high-five to their team.

良いポイント:

Besides having like every feature of the contact center available on the market, we like the easy-to-use interface, their team (especially support) and the pricing is better compared to the competitors.

改善してほしい点:

The mobile app could be improved, but we prefer the desktop app anyways.

Zeynel
カナダのSocial Media Manager
メディア制作, 11-50の従業員数

Excellent Experience with CloudTalk

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, my experience with CloudTalk has been positive. The platform offers a lot of great features, and the customer support team is always there to help.

良いポイント:

CloudTalk has been an excellent experience for me so far. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and the customer support is fantastic. I can easily add new users, customize settings, and manage conversations with ease. One of the best aspects of CloudTalk is its integration with other popular business apps, making it easier for me to stay connected with my team and customers.

改善してほしい点:

The only negative aspect I've noticed with CloudTalk is that the pricing can be quite expensive for larger teams. Additionally, the design of the platform is not as modern or sleek as some of the other similar solutions.

Adam
アメリカのCEO
エンタテインメント, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Looks good from a distance, but they're a mess internally

2.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

The idea of the software being able to tie remote-access cell phones together is wonderful, but not fully fleshed out. Their IVR interface seems great on the webpage, but it often glitches, and calls just get dumped to a voicemail void with no message.

改善してほしい点:

CloudTalk is a young system that promises more than it can deliver. They offer apps for all sorts of connection points, and integrated systems for automation... but once you get signed up, you learn that most of it is beta software and it's SUPER glitchy. The marketing team is propping up a half-built software system. The iPhone and Desktop apps do not work reliably (if-at-all). The Phone app cannot transfer calls or take SMS messages properly. It often just quits in the background on your phone so you don't even know that your phone cannot receive calls. The system also drops entire call processes and never lets you know that someone tried to call. I've tried calling our own office phone and not been able to get through to my own desk through cloudtalk. Their support chat service says "average response time is 5 minutes" but it usually is 2-4 hours, or a couple days. No explanation why. They REFUSE to get on the phone to solve issues unless you pay 2x as much for an Expert account, which is just a sign that they do not care about anyone but their premium customers. They will NOT go out of their way to help you. I had a lot of faith in this company when we first saw a demo of CloudTalk, and thought that it would be perfect for us, but they just put too many roadblocks in the way for us to continue using their service. I don't feel like a valued customer, and I don't see any improvement in a year.

Victor
フィンランドのCustomer service developer
経理, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Well functioning and good integration with HubSpot

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are able to better document our communication with customers in HubSpot. We are able to get more data on our communication

良いポイント:

Integration with HubSpot allows for all of the information to be documented in HubSpot. This allows for recording calls on tickets and getting call analytics for the reports dashboard in Hubspot

改善してほしい点:

The customer service was sometimes slow to respond or did not have answers for my questions. We have encountered some bugs with the service but they have not been critical and were fixed very quickly after giving information.

Joey
英国のProduct Manager
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数

Excellent Cloud Base Phone System

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Cloudtalk gave us full flexibility over our incoming phone setup. We can easily switch between mobiles, computers, etc wherever we are and it connects with our CRM, so all calls our tracked and connected into our other workflows.

良いポイント:

I was very impressed with the customer support we received from Cloudtalk. From our first contact to the porting of our number (the reason why we had to leave our previous provider) went fast and smooth. It has all the functionalities you'd want from a cloud based phone system.

改善してほしい点:

If you're new to a cloud based phone system, the setup can be a bit confusing and the guiding documentation is quite complex.

Maddy
アメリカのeCommerce Manager
スポーツ用品, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great for remote working!

良いポイント:

I love how easy it is to download and integrate. Love that it rings all the operators at once and we all have access to all of the data. Love that is synchronizes with our customers so we can ass that little extra touch of personality.

改善してほしい点:

The phone application needs more work. Doesn't seem to "ring" unless the app is open. Would love to have more mobility since working remote.

Rastislav
スロバキアのMarketing Executive
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Great price-performance ratio, lots of useful features to simplify work

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It saves time and makes some processes smoother and more transparent. And that's what we needed.

良いポイント:

Hubspot integration, multi-platform integration, support, easy setup, detailed analytics.

改善してほしい点:

None, everything works just fine and we didn't have to solve any bigger problems

Adriana
スロバキアのWebsite Manager
マーケティング、広告, 51-200の従業員数

Easy-to-use tool for Customer Service

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

A user-friendly tool for small businesses providing customer service with several advanced call center features. All you need in one tool for a great price. They offer a free trial to see how their features work, and you can choose from integration options according to your preferences.

改善してほしい点:

For now, I didn't find anything that should be listed here, no major bugs or outages occurred during our use of CloudTalk.

Martin
Martin
スロバキアのMarketing Specialist
マーケティング、広告, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

One-stop support for customers and the sales and marketing department

良いポイント:

The platform is built on VoIP, so we don't have to depend on a landline. The transmission works great and without any outages or other glitches. For example, Navias can process and comment back on feedback or research interviews, which is easily synchronized with our CRM, so everyone has all the information at their disposal.

改善してほしい点:

I don't know of anything I would fault here.

Filip
スロバキアのMarketing Specialist
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Intuitive dashboard, good call quality

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: CloudTalk is easy to use and allows you to purchase phone numbers quickly.It takes just a few hours to get everything set up and ready. The app works well for our customer support agents who don't use a landline phone.

良いポイント:

It's simple and intuitive, providing everything we need and want at a much lower price than any of the alternatives we considered.

改善してほしい点:

There could be more features for physical IP phones.

Santhosh
インドのDirector
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Light weight telephony with easy integration

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Easy to start off and get it to the team. Easy for users to understand and use it. Overall my team was able to outbound and inbound calls on their programs.

良いポイント:

Quick to start. You have a telephony system set up in less than an hour. Add new users on the fly.

改善してほしい点:

Integrations with home grown CRM's can get better.

アメリカのProduct Development Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数

Great Product, Better Customer Service

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great so far. Minor hiccups, but the team has been great about addressing them honsetly.

良いポイント:

The customer support team. They are extremely responsive and very friendly.

改善してほしい点:

No ability to put the extension in before making the call, it is also not possible for a supervisor to listen live without the user knowing.

Philipp
モーリシャスのDirector
物流、サプライチェーン, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Simple cloud phone system with a reasonable pricing

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Using CloudTalk as a could-based phone system for our sales and customer support.

良いポイント:

1. Providing local phone numbers in our country (not many competitors do that) for a reasonable initial payment and monthly fee. 2. Overall reasonable pricing. 3. All features we require were available in the basic plan.

改善してほしい点:

1. Mobile app functionality is a bit outdated 2. Interface could be more intuitive 3. Outbound calls are expensive in our region (though this is typical for all products on the market)

Béla
Béla
英国のCustomer Experience Manager

検討した類似製品:

Great tool with lots of features

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We needed a tool that is capable to handle both inbound and outbound calls and SMS messaging including traffic to China from a Chinese virtual number. We have tried several solutions but CloudTalk was the only one that fulfils all our requirements for a very affordable price. It is one of the best and easiest tools I've ever used.

良いポイント:

This tool has a lot of features and it is very easy to use without having to have any specific knowledge. The setup was relatively quick and very user friendly. Call quality is great, we have tested with international calls to several countries including China, where most providers usually fail to provide a good service. CloudTalk has prebuilt integrations with most CRM systems including Zendesk and the price is very affordable compering to some other competitors.

改善してほしい点:

So far it's bee working great. The only negative I can mention is that we have been unable to install the CloudTalk client app from the Zendesk Marketplace. However, their phone and desktop clients are working great.

Peter
スロバキアのCEO
インターネット, 11-50の従業員数

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

良いポイント:

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

改善してほしい点:

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

4 年前

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Martina
Martina
スロバキアのOperations

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I’m very happy with the product and the direction where it’s headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the “old school” competitors.

良いポイント:

I’ve been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for it’s cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

改善してほしい点:

It’s not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Erik
ドイツのAdministrator
インターネット, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

All in all a good VoIP solution

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: CloudTalk helps us save time. With the SalesForce integration, we can easily track our calls with our clients. No information gets lost and we can focus on our main business without having to worry about tracking every call and activity in SalesForce.

良いポイント:

In my opinion, CloudTalk meets the needs of companies that want to engage with customers via VoIP. Next to the clean interface, it is remarkable how fast customer support is. Within 24h you get a professional response to your request. This is crucial in today's business world. Also, the onboarding process did not take too long, because many functions are intuitive. All in all a good solution.

改善してほしい点:

Areas of improvement could be found in the SalesForce Integration. While I generally believe it is impressive to log calls automatically in SalesForce when using CloudTalk, I think the integration settings and installation could be more user-friendly. It took me quite a long time to find out how to utilize the integration to save us time. Now it works, and we are happy we are working with CloudTalk.

Augusto
ラトビアのSenior Sales Executive
自動車, 51-200の従業員数

Great app

良いポイント:

Great to getter information and statistics regarding calls

改善してほしい点:

Support team needs to improve the speed they deal with requests

Alica
スロバキアのDigital Manager
小売, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

良いポイント:

Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive.

改善してほしい点:

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

4 年前

Hello Alica, We are really grateful for your nice words. Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words. Have a nice day :) Kris from CloudTalk

Ciaran
英国のCEO
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Promised loads - sadly failed to deliver in many ways

2.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Cloudtalk started ok for us - sadly the system was not the easiest to use for some team members and the app was pretty rough to use on mobiles devices - which was a bit of a pain. The sync feature into CRM's was nice - but call quality did drop and suffer from time to time - which was a real pain for us. We tried a few different things with the company - but in the end left. The worst thing is their cancellation terms - zero refund - no matter what! I would not touch them - quality issues, really bad app experience and then brutal support/refund policy. Run!!! There are loads more options out there. Run run run. Sad to have to write this - but very disappointed in the company today.

良いポイント:

The call recording & integration into our CRM was a really nice feature for us

改善してほしい点:

We always missed calls - the apps were awful - which was a killer for us. Finally when we left the awful refund policy - zero refund. I got billed for 1 year the day I left - within hours! Refused to refund the payment - morally and ethically incredibly wrong - awful for all of these reasons. Really disappointed.

認証済みレビュアー
オーストリアのCOO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

CloudTalk features are amazing!

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

良いポイント:

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

改善してほしい点:

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

4 年前

Dear customer, thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option. Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community. Have a great day! Kristy from CloudTalk.

Michal
Michal
スロバキアのCEO
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

良いポイント:

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

改善してほしい点:

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

4 年前

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :) Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Petros
キプロスのHead of Client Services
金融サービス, 51-200の従業員数

Overall Good Experience and Good Product

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it was a good experience. Initially we were told that few features will be available in our purchased plan. Although we paid for them they were not enabled. When we raised the issue to the sales person they fixed it.

Easy to plug in Hubsport. Decent support time frame

改善してほしい点:

When a user locks his PC system does not show him as unavailable. He needs to log out from Cloud Talk first and then lock his PC

Frederik
Frederik
デンマークのCustomer Care Associate
金融サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Intuitive platform

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We're solving the hassle of having to worry whether our costumer gets a good experience or not. We know that someone is going to be available on the other end. That's a huge plus for us.

良いポイント:

We're able to implement this software within minutes and it just works. The design is very intuitive for us as a team.

改善してほしい点:

The iPhone app could use some more features in my opinion.

Yana
チェコのProject Manager
投稿者のソース

Great tool for international calls!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I do not have to use different resources anymore to conduct international calls. I can also finally have an international number myself for different people around the world to reach out to me!

良いポイント:

Due to my job responsibilities, I need to make a lot of international calls every day. CloudTalk solution was a great finding for me as a perfect tool for my tasks. The only thing I need is a stable internet connection. The best thing about CloudTalk solution is that you have your own dedicated number that people can also call you to and you can answer from your laptop or mobile.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing really. All little issues I had was instantly fixed by CloudTalk support team.