評価の平均値

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

Qooperの概要

Qooper partners with organizations of all sizes for their mentorship, coaching, training and community building initiatives.

Qooperの詳細

オランダのProject Officer
政治的組織, 2-10の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

Exactly what you need. Nothing more, nothing less.

5 2 年前

コメント: What I like most about Qooper's mentoring software is how straight forward it is. It has all the functions you need. Nothing more, nothing less. Especially for mentors and mentees, the software is very user friendly. Next to that, it is easily manageable as an administrator as well. All the questions that might arise during the usage of the software can be easily answered by the many instruction video's Qooper offers, which saves you a lot of time. Last but not least, Qooper's customer support is excellent. I liked the fact that before having a demo, you could already explain your need and wants, which were dealt with in the demo. This personal approach was much appreciated by me and my colleagues. I look forward to starting our mentoring program and collecting our first results in the coming months!

良いポイント:

- Very user friendly; - Great customer service; - Easy to join as a mentor/mentee; - Professional design; - Easily adaptable to your own needs and wants.

改善点:

- Haven't found any cons yet.

2 年前

Thank you for the speedy review Mike!

Wendy L.
アメリカのVice President
教育管理, 11-50の従業員数

Best Support and Service

5 2 年前

コメント: We use Qooper to provide coaching and support to teachers in the field. The ease of use for our coaches to stay in constant contact with their mentees has increased the quality of teaching with the teachers we work with. Having the ability to support them through these trying pandemic times is critical and we look for Qooper to continue to expand our support to many teachers as they struggle with the new demands of teaching through a pandemic

良いポイント:

The ease of use and intuitiveness of the application for our users. The training time was significantly reduced and users are more productive in their overall job because they have the communication tools necessary to be more effective. The Learning Steps and Assignments are critical features for our business and they work very well to allow needed progress.

改善点:

We would like to be able to tie a step to a goal and have the ability to track progress on goals based on the goals themselves, not just the tags. In other words, providing metrics on the actual progression of assignments to meet goals.

2 年前

Hi Wendy, thank you for the amazing review and we love to tell that our more advanced tracking and measurements will help you track the actual progression of assignments with milestones towards the goal. Looking forward to having this in your program!

Ana M.
アメリカのDirector of Programs

review

3 4 か月前

コメント: It's been ok so far

良いポイント:

I like the idea, but more support around setting up would be helpful

改善点:

lots of tailoring needs, that are not very easy to work through

3 か月前

Ana thank you for referring Qooper to other organizations and we look forward to you seeing the results after launching your program and we're happy to be supporting your program.

アメリカのSurvivor Leadership Institute
投稿者のソース

Thoughtful design and great customer service

5 2 年前

コメント: Working with Qooper has been great. Omer is always very responsive to questions and requests that we have. Setting up and establishing the program was also seamless.

良いポイント:

- flexibility of the program - diversity of options and uses for users - ability to track and monitor usage - the video chat - helpfulness of customer success manager - it's on an app and is still affordable - responsiveness around feedback from customers

改善点:

Some additional features would be desired: - group chat - availability of a forum - interactive with other programs such as zoom

2 年前

R. Thank you for your excellent review. We were so happy to hear you decided to expand the program and the reviews from mentees, mentors and program managers! Please stay tuned for the additional features, we have a lot coming soon.

Kiara W.
アメリカのE-mentor Consultant
市民団体、社会団体, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] NEVER Fails You!

5 2 年前

コメント: Well, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] . Even though you do not normally use a human to describe an experience, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helpful, prompt, consistent, flexible, and knowledgeable. This app would not be a tangible thing if it weren't for his insight and patience. We needed our handheld through this process and he gladly accommodated us. The level of customer service provided by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team of developers is perfect. The attention to detail and level of service from Qooper was above and beyond. Following [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] lead, Qooper transformed a process that stressed our team into a delight. I highly recommend this software, not just from the features and intuitive ease perspective, but from customer service and valued individualized care!

良いポイント:

It's a customizable, expandable, easy product. If you are looking for an electronic mentoring platform NOT contextualized for peer to peer in-house relationships this is the most valuable option. I love this software!

改善点:

Nothing is perfect, but this software comes very close. That said, the thing I like least about the software is the print is small and may be a barrier to some users.

2 年前

Thank you for the compliments on the platform and our customer service Kiara!

Lynne G.
アメリカのExecutive Director
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数

Product Review

5 2 年前

コメント: Our overall experience with Qooper is great. Our mentors had to manually entered activities on Mentorcore system after each session. After transitioning to this richer platform, Qooper automatically tracks the engagement between mentors/mentees. The mentees/youth in our program love the app and having the option to join via web-based if they do not have a cell phone.

良いポイント:

We switched from MentoCore to Qooper this year and we have already seen a great difference. We love the engagement between mentors and mentees and customer service is top notch. Our questions are answered within 5 min. They are responsive and care for their clients.

改善点:

Since we are a new customer, we are still experiencing the platform and excited about upcoming new features that are in the works.

2 年前

Lynne thank you so much for the wonderful review and the success story you're giving us. We look forward to the new solutions that will be available to all our customers and take your program to the next level!

Gouhar N.
アメリカのMembership Marketing Specialist
非営利団体運営, 51-200の従業員数

Couldn't Have Made a Better Decision

5 8 か月前

コメント: My overall experience with Qooper has been amazing! I had support throughout the set-up process to answer my questions (which were many), my emails are always answered in a timely manner, and I couldn't be more thrilled with the platform itself and the ease-of-use. Our users have only said positive comments about the change.

良いポイント:

Very easy to set-up, simple to use interface, easy instructions, ability to track progress and interaction of matches, learning modules and community rooms. Users have had no issues setting up their accounts or profiles and are able to manage their relationship independently without staff support.

改善点:

There is not much that I have an issue with but if I had to come up with something, I suppose it would be not having the video function, however, there is a work around where you can enter in the conference link and its tracked.

アメリカのSenior Organizational Development Business Partner
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 10,000+の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 2年以上

Very Best Mentoring Tool at the Very Best Price

5 8 か月前

コメント: Qooper impressed us from the beginning. We were looking for a tool to match and manage several hundred employees for a mentor program. Their tool met all of our requirements and then some. And they've adapted with us as we've grown from pilot to large scale roll out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are great business partners who collaborate, advise, and provide the support we need to deliver an impactful mentoring program. Highly recommend this team!

良いポイント:

Qooper has designed a mentoring software that is easy to set up and deploy. As a non-IT administrator, I feel confident navigating the backend to customize our mentor program the way we want. And whenever I may get stuck, I know I can call the team at Qooper to help me. Our users also appreciate the design and functionality of the app.

改善点:

Honestly, when I've reached out to Qooper about something I wish was different or something I'd like to see added, they are quick to address my concerns and make adaptations for me.

Jonathan S.
政府機関, 10,000+の従業員数

Qooper's Mentoring Software

5 2 か月前 新着

コメント: Qooper is assisting us with knowledge sharing amongst state employees. Qooper has been phenomenal in the helping us build the mentorship program. We appreciate your professional customer service and dedication to duty.

良いポイント:

This software is easy to use and seems like a quality product so far.

改善点:

I haven't had this product long enough to determine what I don't like. In the future, if there is a con, I will be sure to explain to Qooper.

Evelyn B.
Evelyn B.
アメリカのTeacher
教育管理, 10,000+の従業員数

Easy Mentorship Experience

5 先週 新着

コメント: It was an easy software for me to use and my mentoring relationship really helped set some new career goals for me and discuss what we need to do to get there.

良いポイント:

I likes how easy Qooper made mentorship for me and my mentor. We set up our goals, feedbacks and meetings here. The agendas Qooper sent were helpful too.

改善点:

Not much to mention so far and I like the updates they're making with more and new content. My group was great too.

Lori D.
アメリカのChief Operation Officer
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数

Unbelievable functionality and support

5 2 年前

コメント: Our Foundation was introducing a mentorship program for the first time, with a very complex set of objectives and issues to overcome. We spent a lot of time speaking with Qooper and seeing how they could help us overcome our major issues. They walked with us, side-by-side, as we began the process to develop and deploy our program. There was nothing they weren't willing to help us with, including adding new features and tweaking existing ones. They helped us all hours and days, including having calls on weekends, because they knew our deadlines and wanted us to be successful - and we are!

良いポイント:

Qooper provides an all-encompassing experience for our program. We are able to deploy a virtual mentorship program worldwide, that encourages both mentors and mentees to participate. It is so easy to use and manage, we can focus on our program knowing the software does everything we need. We didn't need to contract any other software or tools - everything is built in. We didn't have to sacrifice features for convenience either. Full featured, affordable and easy to use.

改善点:

We were not familiar with deploying an app to Apple Store or Google Play, we thought we were going to have to do a bunch of things ourselves. Turned out that Qooper took care of all of it and now we have deployed - approved - apps on both. We liked this least because we had to think about it for about an hour before Qooper told us how it works.

2 年前

Lori we are so honored to be supporting your program and your high-level participants. It is a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to the next stages in your program.

Petr Z.
チェコのCEO
経理, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Qooper is by far the most engaging platform I've used

5 3 年前

コメント: I love the extreme level of customer service. Qooper team is so invested in the success of my program it is unbelievable.
The mentorship apps really boosted the mentoring communication and the measurements-tracking show me what everyone is doing at all times.
I love that I don't even need surveys. Qoopers built-in communication and mentoring tools interpret the relationships and show the success automatically for me.
I look forward to running more programs and using their upcoming features. You guys are awesome!

良いポイント:

One of their biggest advantages is the app they customized to my organization with my colors logos and whatnot. I run mentoring and coaching programs and am using my custom mentorship app for engagement, the admin software to manage my program with barely any work. Now, they've told me there is a learning platform coming on the web. I'm just delighted with their products. Extremely intuitive, instantly engaging... Also, the promo landing page they provided me took all the work to promote the program and to send the apps out of my hands. It was just seamless. Once in the app, the engagement just skyrocketed. Mentors became instantly accessible, no emails and mentors saw it as a lightweight approach that they can use at their convenience. I look forward to using their learning platform and the other upcoming tools

改善点:

Since I need to write something here, I will say I had a few participants didn't have smartphones but it was so worth it. I may have lost a few participants but all the ones that did take part were involved to the fullest.

Yarkin S.
Yarkin S.
アメリカのCEO
イベント企画運営, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Qooper is indeed next level!

5 3 年前

コメント: Overall, we love using our branded mentorship app by Qooper, our mentors and
mentees love taking part in the program and the automation made everything so easy.
We are looking forward to using their upcoming features.

良いポイント:

We wanted to use Qooper for starting a mentoring program and it has been nothing but pleasure since then. We had unparalled engagement in the program thanks to their branded mentoring apps. The software is extremely easy to use for both the program managers, mentors and mentees. I really like the landing page they designed for us and the branded apps created quiet the excitement. Also the mentors found taking part in the program really convenient. The customer service has been world class. They really care about our program and go above and beyond to satisfy our needs. I recommend Qooper as a must to anyone looking for mentoring software.

改善点:

Qooper is a young product that is rapidly growing. If there's a feature they lack but is necessary in your program, they are pretty quick in developing it. They did beat their short lead time in our case.

Anjie V.
アメリカのCEO/Founder
法律サービス, 自営業
投稿者のソース

An awesome customizable mentoring platform in a box!

4 昨年

コメント: My overall experience has been wonderful. The team is responsive and very open to feedback. They are constantly improving the platform to be even better.

良いポイント:

(1) It’s easy to set-up and customize within a very short time frame. (2) It’s affordable for startups and small organizations. (3) The Qooper team is highly responsive. (4) The Qooper team works hard to create new features that drive value for their customers.

改善点:

(1) It would be great if mentors and mentees could decline a match easily. (2) Some of the profile fields in the onboarding forms look jumbled on the mobile app. (3) The app sometimes crashes on mobile. (4) No way for admins to easily message/email a subset of users based on custom filters.

Cliff R.
アメリカのMentorship Coordinator
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great support, great functionality and most of all an enjoyable experience for everyone involved

5 3 年前

コメント: I like the clean and fresh look of the app. I love the dedicated customer support and you get the answers directly and instantly.

良いポイント:

I like the support and customer service-- available almost 24/7 and they respond immediately. They also send you a quick video tutes to further demonstrate a particular feature or functionality. I think this app is providing great and relevant functionalities that any mentorship program would need. It has a lot of functionalities which address exactly what we need for our program.. just easy to access even for our very old mentors and mentees. No complains from participants, and the measurement tool just gives all data that we need about the usage and interactions happening. No headache, easy to navigate, straigthforward and the participants don't have any issues so far. So kudos to the team behind Qooper for continuing to listen to the clients in improving and adding functionalities and ease of work to users and admin. ★★★★★★★★★★ 10 out of 5 stars!

改善点:

so far, none. We havent spotted any issues yet.

3 年前

Cliff, 10 out of 5 stars for a customer like you. We love all the creative things you do with the platform, especially the announcements. Keep up the great work and we're here whenever you need us.

Amber Y.

Our team LOVES Qooper

5 昨年

コメント: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. (I honestly cannot over-emphasize that!) Our mentoring program had become an unmanageable one for our organization. Now we are able to scale indefinitely while providing significant value on both sides of the mentorship "table."

良いポイント:

Many of the Qooper features make our process easier every day, but my favorite is the learning resources. Qooper provides a visible, expedited management tool for 1:1 mentorship (our primary goal) but also SCALABLE tools like learning and groups. We went from color-coded Google Sheets to a polished, professional platform that supports our mentoring program in truly meaningful ways.

改善点:

Working with Apple was a pain, but that's not Qooper's fault. Because of the current climate during COVID, we have needed to supplement the groups function with online networking events to keep mentors feeling connected.

昨年

Amber! Thank you for such an amazing review and thank you for being an amazing partner!

Adrienne A.
アメリカのProject Director
教育管理, 501-1,000の従業員数

Great Experience From Conception to Full Implementation

良いポイント:

Excellent customer service! The leadership and implementation team is very attentive to clients, quick to respond to messages and work to resolve issues that arise. Most every concern, issue, or question is tended to/solved with the span of a few hours. Really appreciate the frequent check-ins and prompt communication. Very happy with our decision to use Qooper for our mentoring needs. It's very user friendly, provides excellent data and analytics, easy to interact with, upload items, share information. Appealing to students. Like the multi-functionality of text, video, and meeting calendar. New features added regularly keeps the app engaging.

改善点:

None so far. Everything has been great and issues minimal.

2 年前

Thank you for the amazing review Adrienne!

Ashley C.
アメリカのAssistant Director, Graduate Student Life
教育管理, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Qooper for Graduate Students

良いポイント:

What stood out to me most were the features to assist in the matching process and the ability to really make the process best suited to our graduate students. I also really enjoyed the already developed resources to assist in using the software and training the mentors and mentees.

改善点:

There have been aspects of the software that were sometimes glitchy or difficult to navigate - working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a blessing. Any difficulty we have faced or suggestions we have had has been promptly addressed and the software modified for our use. It's been amazing.

2 年前

Thank you for the amazing review Ashley, looking forward to our 2nd cohort on Fall 2020!

Yigit T.
アメリカのProject Engineer
建設, 10,000+の従業員数

Review

5 2 年前

コメント: It has been an excellent experience. Qooper teem is great to work with and they are
as responsive as customer service gets. We needed no training at all since the
software was extremely intuitive. The engagement has been great so we are very happy
with that as well. Our engineers are now able to consult their mentor about their
decisions on the fly and make faster yet more accurate decisions which we're able to monitor.

良いポイント:

We really like the ease of use of the materials and accessibility. Since engineers and their mentors are quite busy and often in the field, we wanted a solution that would be convenient to them and can track their activities. The tracking has been super insightful to understand what the employees are working towards and what they need. Also, we saw a correlation between disengaged employees and their progress so that was a good metric.

改善点:

We really want a library feature to collect together all the learning materials that are developed in the program. This is not something they have but they just gave us a date to finish this up and actually asked for our feedback about it so that was quite cool.

2 年前

Thank you very much for the review! You've been a pleasure to work with and we look forward to expanding your program.

Angela S.
アメリカのAlumni Relations and Strategic Outreach
教育管理, 201-500の従業員数

Great ROI, easy to deploy

5 昨年

コメント: This is the second semester we've had a mentorship program and it is nice to be able to track when people are meeting and communicating! Before, we were just letting them run wild.

良いポイント:

We were in a rush to move our mentoring program online for our very shortened fall semester, and after reviewing several companies, we decided to go with Qooper because of the value and how quickly it could be implemented. In less than a month, I had the whole program ironed out and learning modules populated, and we were accepting members. The Qooper team was super-responsive and continues to hold my hand thru the first semester of using the program. We did have trouble with the Apple customization, but that was on our end. Thankfully, Qooper has a work-around. I really can't say enough about the level of customer support from Qooper.

改善点:

We were looking for better ways to generate matches so our committee could hand-select matches, which wasn't available at first, but, thanks to the Qooper team, now is available. It would be nice to be able to switch between admin and user screens, and be able to sort steps by triggers, but with that feedback from us, I'm sure that Qooper is working on it.

昨年

Angela thank you for the amazing review!

Domenico R.
アメリカのDirector, Education Advocacy & Systems Transformation
非営利団体運営, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Look into Qooper for Mentorship Program Needs!

5 昨年

コメント: I've been really impressed with the responsiveness of the Qooper team. From the first inquiry email to the program launch and managing the program, the small but mighty Qooper team have responded to any and all of my questions and requests -- even hopping on a call within the hour to help me better understand a program feature.

良いポイント:

Qooper has brought our mentorship program to the next level! The software is intuitive, allowing the admin or program manager to customize learning, groups, and a whole host of other features. The platform and app look streamlined and professional. I've gotten compliments from program participants on their user experience.

改善点:

On our team, I was the only program lead/admin to get this program running for the organization. While I know it was reflected on the amount of time I needed to build the necessary marketing/branding collateral to launch the program, the Qooper team was one message away to help in any way that was needed. If I were to begin the process over again, I would have divided the launch labor with other team members.

昨年

Domenico, thank you for the amazing review and for being an amazing partner!

Amanda K.
Amanda K.
アメリカのFirst Officer
航空会社/航空産業, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Thank you for a great mentorship experience!

5 2 年前

コメント: As a pilot, it is difficult to make meaningful connections in the industry while traveling all over the world. I really enjoy connecting with other female pilots and hearing about their challenges in a male-dominated environment. It's so important to have mentors that understand you and help you grow in your career, so having the technology to facilitate that has been useful.

良いポイント:

Easy to use platform for mentorship to improve diversity and inclusion in my area.

改善点:

I was able to set my goals, action items, and resources, so I’m pretty happy that I can have all of my career development in one place. Also, communication was seamless.

2 年前

Thank you for the great review Amanda and we hope to bring the same experience to more pilots.

Clara B.
プログラム開発, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Qooper will help your mentorship program

4 7 か月前

コメント: Qooper has saved us time and helped our mentorship program to grow. We're small team and desperately needed help to streamline the program management. Qooper has helped us to accomplish that. Moreover, it offers great costumer support!

良いポイント:

Matching is easy to program and works great. It saves me a lot of time!

改善点:

Tracking individual data. You have to go through each individual profile to check the development of each relationship.

4 か月前

Thank you for the amazing review, especially on the comments "on point matching algorithm" Clara.

Keenan C.
アメリカのNational Program Director
投稿者のソース

Fantastic for large mentorship programs!

4 2 年前

コメント: Overwhelmingly positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Qooper team were always willing to hop on the phone and talk through and issue and make adjustments to the product to ensure it was meeting the needs of our organization and our users.

良いポイント:

The product is incredibly easy to use for both the mentor/mentee users and the administrators. We were looking for a way to easily match over 200 mentors with mentees and Qooper made the process easy and streamlined. The customer service was top notch and I felt fully supported by the Qooper Team.

改善点:

The product didn't meet our needs exactly, so we had to wait while some updates were made and new features were rolled out. However, the Qooper team was super responsive and made those updates incredibly quickly, allowing us to constantly iterate and make our program better.

2 年前

Thank you for your amazing response Keenan! It is an absolute pleasure to work with you for Venture For America's program!

アメリカのTeacher
高等教育, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellent software to capture the mentor-mentee journey and structure a program

5 3 年前

コメント: We have a mentoring program in our school for the faculty. We wanted to use Qooper since we currently don't have a way to track what's happening in the relationships. Usually we check in with mentors and mentees to understand what they're doing. Through Qooper we're able to do this without checking-in and with atctual visible data and graphs.

良いポイント:

We love being able to see what the mentors and mentees are doing in their relationships. We never had a way to do this before. With Qooper the program manager is able to see who are driving the relationships and which mentors/mentees are disengaged with their goals. This data allowed us to improve our mentoring program and provide the right trainings. Also, we love the instant announcements.

改善点:

I would say the adoption of the Learning Platform was a bit of a hassle initially but they worked out a way for us and I believe they have a new method coming to improve this. They respond quite quick with live chat. Oh, a good thing was the software is soo easy to use. Even some of our non-tech savvy people felt comfortable with it.

3 年前

Thanks a lot for the review J. I agree tracking the communication, completion assignments and other things are key to program evaluation. We are glad you're enjoying it!