絞り込み条件:

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

EngageBayの概要

EngageBay is a simple, affordable all-in-one marketing, sales and service CRM software to acquire, engage, nurture, close leads.

EngageBayの詳細

109件のレビューを表示中

Ian N.
Ian N.
MD in 英国

Great Product and Service

5 昨年

Comments: A pleasure to work with, really want to do anything thy can to help you out.

Pros:

Really proactive when we ask for any update. Very responsive. Really friendly team. Easy to use.

Cons:

There is nothing to add here but the form has to have 40 characters!

昨年

Thanks for the review Ian.

Sian M.
Director in 英国
オンラインメディア, 2-10の従業員数

Sophisticated Software

5 昨年

Comments: We run a number of businesses and use Engagebay for some of our clients. If you need to sort contacts, pick them out based on certain factors and send individual or broadcast emails and/or put them through a pipeline, this is for you. You know you need Engagebay when you're trying to organise your contacts by tags and have so many you're going mad.

Pros:

How you can really drill down into sorting contacts. It's almost like have a spreadsheet to organise different contacts. We use it for sending individual booking emails alongside broadcast emails. We searched for ages for software that could combine a sophisticated CRM/contact management system alongside email and newsletters - this is the best on the market. The other thing we love is the customer response - there's a chat service and usually someone is on there within minutes of a request and they stick with you until it's fixed. Best on the market - and certainly at this price.

Cons:

The training manuals could be improved - that said, they are always happy and prompt to help - but some of my queries could are general and could have been covered in a manual/video.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Lack of features

Switched From: Sendinblue

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Features mainly and then support - they answered questions promptly. I also tried other products before I arrived at Engagebay but although they initially said they could do what I needed, after weeks of frustrating try outs - they didn't - and the support hadn't really listened to what I'd said I needed - Engagebay listened to what I actually needed before I got started and it did what they said.

昨年

Thanks for the review Sian.

Bernadette M.
Marketing Manager in アメリカ
消費財, 2-10の従業員数

Excellent Customer Service, Mostly Easy to Use

5 先月 New

Pros:

It offers lots of features that a small but growing business can access. The support team are incredibly helpful (and quick to respond) if you ever have trouble figuring something out. There are also plenty of free resources such as articles and videos.

Cons:

Yes, there are some features such as the ability to view what list(s) a contact belongs to from their profile in the marketing hub, and the ability to forward tickets to other emails in the service hub. Some tasks require work-arounds to accomplish. The support team gladly take suggestions for improvements though, and the program is always improving.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Salesforce wasn't offering enough with their basic membership. EngageBay offers service, marketing and sales capabilities at a fraction of the cost. EngageBay is much more user-friendly and intuitive.

Switched From: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: More affordable for small business

認証済みレビュアー
CTO in ルーマニア
インターネット, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Absolutely horrible!!

1 先月 New

Comments: I've setup a "Sequence" with 3 emails to be sent before holding my Webinar and thought everything was ok and went on. Just to come back on the day of the Webinar to see that nothing was sent and every contact was hard bounced. Yes every single one of them.
Furthermore I couldn't send any email broadcasts to the contacts either. So mainly I was left with leads for my Webinar which I couldn't even use, were it up to Engagebay.
The support team's solution? Purchase credits to "verify the contacts" to be able to use them.
So besides making me lose my time, not delivering the emails and rendering all my contacts useless they want me to purchase something for it to actually work??
Absolutely disgusting and shameful business practices! They then tell me that the problem is not on their end and insist that every contact has an invalid email address. With another similar service I sent the emails with ease. Out of all the contacts, only 4 bounced.
Engagebay has set me back a lot with this.
Avoid at all costs!

Pros:

At first I liked what it offered for the free plan (things that other similar services didn't offer for free).

Cons:

It doesn't work at all and the support team asks you to purchase credits for it to work.

先月

Hi there, sorry to know about your experience with EngageBay. Just to bring to your notice, a hard bounce happens only when the email address is invalid. It looks like that is the case here. If the email address is invalid, there is nothing we can do from our end to avoid a hard bounce. To prevent such cases, we recommend all our users to verify all the emails they have on the list. Please note that we do not provide email verifier service ourselves and hence recommend other 3rd party solutions. Seems like the other service you used has a built in validation service and hence the bounces were limited. I would recommend you to send an email to [email protected] including the registered email address for your account and we can check what may have caused the bounces, though we are certain that it was due to the emails being invalid, we could always cross check.

Angus B.
Director in オーストラリア
投稿者のソース

A great priced and featured all in one CRM. We moved from Hupspot to EngageBay and love it.

5 2 か月前

Comments: Overall experience is fantastic.
We have not even started the marketing side yet so we are looking forward to that.
If you want an affordable CRM that does just about everything you need at a price that is actually affordable then EngageBay is a great choice.

Pros:

It is fast and simple to use. We live in deals and task most of the time and it gives you all you need. Support is amazing. I have even made product change suggestions and some were implemented in a few days. That is amazing.

Cons:

We wish we could easily change the sort order of the deals when in tablet mode to the order we want (custom order). Sometime we want to just call a selected few clients in a day and it would be nice to just show them or put them at the top of the list. A small con but still a con.

Cameron N.
Owner in アメリカ
Used the Software for: 1年以上
投稿者のソース

Feature-rich without breaking the bank

5 昨年

Comments: We love EngageBay and highly recommend it to our clients who want/need a full featured platform that will work across multiple departments, automate regular tasks, and that don't want to pay the high-price and add-on that you have to with many other tools. EngageBay's support team is AMAZING!! Anytime I have a question about something, they are quick to respond, very helpful and knowlegable, just a breath of fresh air to know that I can get a hold of someone when we have issues (which isn't that often, but when we do they are there!).

Pros:

It is amazing to me how feature-rich the platform is at the cost. More features and functionality than some of the 'big guys' for a fraction of the cost. It is easy to use and train clients on the system, so that is ALWAYS a huge plus for us.

Cons:

Learning curve at first just to understand how it works differently from other systems, but that is not necessarily a con of EngageBay because that is the same for every new platform as each has their own little intricacies.

昨年

Thanks for the great review Cameron. Your words are super encouraging. We will continue to build great features to help small businesses grow their businesses without breaking the bank on expensive bloated software.

Marcello M.
CEO in ブラジル

A Magic wand

5 12 か月前

Comments: I am very satisfied with EngageBay, I see my company as advanced user of EB, when we got stuck with something, they are always ready to listen and enhance the tool to achieve the desided feature and make the tool even better!

Pros:

Easy of use, easy of implement, easy of integrate!

Cons:

Webinar features, landing pages does not support reusable headers and footers, no option to build own templates. Missing Social Software Analytics

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365PipedriveZoho CRMSalesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Features, dashboards.

Switched From: Dynamics 365PipedriveZoho CRMSalesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Flexibility, pricing model, all in one, Sales, Marketing and Support... no need to have lots of tools.

12 か月前

Thanks for the review Marcello. Our landing pages can now support reusable headers and footers. We have developed this feature and it is currently in QA and should go live in a couple of days. We already have the feature to build new landing templates from scratch. You can also code your own ones too. Please check it out and we would glad to help if needed.

Niall M.
Sales Rep in アイルランド
Used the Software for: 無料トライアル

Incredible value or money CRM

5 4 か月前

Pros:

Features rich with ease of use at it's core for a fraction of the price of it's big competitors. After a long frustrating search for a suitable CRM I couldn't be happier with Engage Bay and it's wealth of features.

Cons:

A few weeks into the free trial, No cons that I can see yet.

Mariano E.
Manager in スイス

Glad I found and chose Engagebay

5 2 か月前 New

Comments: We were using Mailchimp for a few years and paying quite a lot for the very simple use of sending mailings. We then discovered Engagebay and can now benefit of all these amazing features for a much cheaper price.

Pros:

All in one solution. We can handle our email marketing, our sales and our support in the same tool, thus keeping all information fully centralized and attached to the client.

Cons:

Misses a few improvements that will make navigation more comfortable, but so far experience has been great.

Fabian M.
CEO in ドイツ
Eラーニング, 2-10の従業員数

Why I switched to EngageBay

5 6 か月前

Comments: I am so happy that I found engagebay!

Pros:

I really signed up for so many softwares. I needed GetResponse, HubSpot, funnel.io & automate.io to build my Funnel. It cost me 1,2k a month. EngageBay has all that functions in one. And its so sheep. The support is so good and fast.

Cons:

The dashboard reporting. Its not bad at all. But for my situation, I could need more customizability to create a KPI Dashboard.

Pierpaolo V.
Pierpaolo V.
CEO in イタリア
投稿者のソース

I've tried it, but now it's our official automation platform...

4 2 年前

Comments: I have tried other platforms, also spending a lot of money on assestment (hubspot, sharpspring, active campaign, etc...). Some of them have too high prices, others don't seem to listen to the request for new features, still others the support is slow to respond. In all the cases I tried something was missing: for EngageBay nothing is missing and the costs are very affordable (it also includes a free version to let my customers try the product).

Pros:

Quick and easy to use. All very easy. It has everything we need (integration, mail automation, sales automation, lead generation, Android and Ios apps, support ticket e chat for visitors, etc...).

Cons:

It is not possible to program post social (at the moment you can only monitor your profiles, although technical support has assured me that it is in their roadmap). Maybe the pricing model needs to be improved by including web analytics per user in the basic version and offering a monthly block of "no branded" emails.

Alternatives Considered: SharpSpringActiveCampaignHubSpot Marketing Hub

Switched From: SharpSpring

2 年前

Thanks for the review and feedback Pierpaolo Villano.

Kamran R.
CEO in パキスタン
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Its really an alternative to HubSpot and Agile CR<

5 先週 New

Comments: It has been a great experience and i onboarding is super easy.

Pros:

Well I tried several CRMs which include ZOHO CRM PLUS, AGILE ENTERPRISE, and Hubspot for a while. Most CRMs have same functionalities but when it comes to pricing its way different. Engagebay has everything which Agile, ZOHO, Hubspot has but at a fraction of the cost. When you are running a digital business you probably have thousand of leads or contacts who you want to nurture and with limited contacts you cant do miracles. Engagebay has give me unlimited storage of contacts and i can send 50,000 emails a month without connecting any other email app like sendgrid or mailchimp. Other thing is support, their 24 hours support is awesome and team is also cooperative as well. Therefore, you should try this since it has everything which a high end CRM has but at fraction of the cost. I would highly recommend EngageBay to use.

Matthew M.
IT in カナダ
機械・産業工学, 51-200の従業員数

8 Month use Review

4 昨年

Comments: Software is overall nice some features are missing and some on the current ones are limited but overall its very easy to use and hope to see where the software goes to into the future

Pros:

The software is nice to use some features are pretty self-explanatory, but there are some features that are missing maybe adding like a module based system where you are able to create and customize modules to your liking, which our previous CRM system was able to do wish there was a function like so.

Cons:

Some features are missing, or are under development but the current ones available are fine for now but as the industry grows your CRM should be able to adapt otherwise it's not good

昨年

Thanks for the review Matthew. We look forward to receiving all the customer feedback and making EngageBay the best marketing and sales software for growing companies.

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in マレーシア
通信, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Everything under one roof

5 3 か月前

Pros:

EngageBay cover all of any business needs, from task managing to customer support platform. I mainly use it to collaborate on task and project. It comes with good communication hub that let us to have a quick and swift connection between us to discuss on the task and project.

Cons:

As this software is packed full with features, it can be quite confusing to use it for the first time, and to choose the correct tool that i need to running the project objective that i has planned. The manual guide is not too detail and not very helpful for me.

Leonie H.
Founder in オーストラリア
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業

Great Features for a Great Price Point

4 2 週間前 New

Comments: As a solopreneur, I am able to run a mid size business very cost effectively and efficiently while being able to keep up the contact and communication with clients and prospects.

Pros:

I like that I can streamline and automate repetitive tasks and processes which saves time and effort. Love the integration with WordPress and the other apps that can be integrated. I use the CRM, Marketing Automation, Workflow Automation, Appointment/Calendar Management.

Cons:

I believe the Landing Page builder is not of the quality that is required and needs some work, particularly around ease of use and responsive design. It works - but could be a lot better I also think the same about the Newsletter design. Would love to have a Quiz feature or more complex form capability.

Ayush S.
Ayush S.
Business Development Associate in インド
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Caters to all our requirements well and helping the team scale with ease.

4 先月 New

Pros:

Enagagebay covers our Sales and Marketing team from all the directions including Lead Generation, Zapier Integration makes it quick, Customization on Deal Board, Marketing Broadcast Email and Reports. Calendar Sync, Appointment Generation, Marketing Automation and Workflow. Moreover, the support team is proactive and always ready to help with our issues.

Cons:

In terms of the design templates of responsive email, they can add more to make it more intuitive. Currently, they have basics but will be good for marketing teams to include responsive designs in the templates.

Joel N.
Data Analyst in ケニア
情報技術、情報サービス, 501-1,000の従業員数
Used the Software for: 無料トライアル

Meet the amazing Marketing Solution

5 2 年前

Comments: Whether you're a start-up business or a small business that is already on the go, this tool is just efficient for marketing as it saves you time in marketing. It's automation and landing page feature are excellent!

Pros:

First, its platform is simple and easy to use. With the landing page builder, you can perform tasks such as URL importation. Also, you can make any landing page depending on your needs. Secondly, the platform has both automation and landing page on the same place. So, if your business involves a lot of emailing, then you are definitely going to find this useful. It will save you an incredible amount of time when marketing. There's also the option of having EngageBay Marketing customized to best fit your needs. So if you need changes of any sort, you don't have to worry about the tool's flexibility. Also, the customer service is excellent. If you encounter any problem, you will be assisted accordingly. For a small business, this tool does pretty much everything required by teams.

Cons:

They need to make some improvements to the email templates.

2 年前

Thanks for the review. We are adding more email templates and should be available in few weeks.

Braulio R.
Founder & Tour Leader in コロンビア
レジャー、旅行、観光, 自営業
投稿者のソース

A game-changer for small brand that aim to grow fast

5 2 か月前

Comments: I have managed to organize all prospects, communications and marketing assets in a single tool.

Pros:

Engagebay is easy to use and the support team is always available. Thanks for creating this

Cons:

The basic version is super-powered. No complaints but some limitations are pushing to Growth plan.

Alternatives Considered: Close

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: More tailored for small growing businesses.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: More suitable and integral solution.

Natalie W.
CTO in オーストラリア
Eラーニング, 2-10の従業員数

It does everything

Comments: A delight - the service is incredible

Pros:

We were looking for something to co-ordinate our marketing and CRM. I tried many products such as HubSpot but they were bloated with features I did not need and also were way too expensive once you want to be more sophisticated. I trialled a number or products but this was by the far the best for us and our needs. We needed much more data segmentation, more automations, web analytics all in one place. Also the chat service has been incredible, it has been like having a personal consultant. I highly recommend and I have tried and used many CRM's and marketing tools.

Cons:

I haven't found one yet. I know that sound ridiculous but for the price it has exceeded all my expecations.

Alternatives Considered: JumpleadZoho CRMHubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: I needed more marketing and automation features.

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Service, cost and features

Sayali P.
Owner in 南アフリカ
投稿者のソース

Engagebay is the way to go!

4 先月 New

Pros:

1. Easy to use, even for newbies 2. Excellent support and walkthroughs.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] answers all questions even via email. 3. Smooth functioning once you get the hang of things. 4. Easy to implement no matter what website you use. I used it both on my custom designed Laravel site as well as on Wordpress.

Cons:

1. Templates for landing pages and emails are poor. You're almost always better off starting from scratch and creating one or cloning a URL. 2. For beginners, the system and workflow is hard to master, especially because their Youtube training videos are amateur and boring.

Tommy D.
Owner in スウェーデン
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 自営業

Highly recommend

4 昨年

Comments: Everything and more than I need. I did EXTENSIVE research before picking Engagebay and they havent disappointed me. This is a tool for what I need but also that can grow with me.

Pros:

This is basically like hubspot but without the expensive price tag. You'll probably get everything you need and more.

Cons:

The social suite isnt really a tool I can use yet. I personally dont see the point of being able to view some of my social networks without being able to post. BUT on the other hand, they are fairly new and I understand that developing new features take time.

Alternatives Considered: ActiveCampaignHubSpot CRMDrip

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: I looked at the most common ones and many more! I was down to either Hubspot or Engagebay. Both great products, but Engagebay had a reasonable price.

昨年

Thanks for the great review Tommy.

Chris P.
Branding and Marketing in ニュージーランド
卸売, 2-10の従業員数

Most affordable all all-in-one CRM

4 2 か月前

Pros:

one platform for marketing, sales and support for affordable price with excellent customer service

Cons:

Some missing features such as missing Google Meet, and location in calendar event,

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRMHubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing EngageBay: Price

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to EngageBay: Price, support

Spencer T.
Director in オーストラリア

Great All-in-one platform

5 2 か月前 New

Comments: Great service, great product, a pleasure to work with.

Pros:

EngageBay is packed full of a lot of great features, perfect for small businesses or start-ups.

Cons:

So far there is little to dislike. If I had to pick something, the ability to link to different appointment types would be helpful

Chad P.
CRM Manager in カナダ
メンタルヘルスケア, 2-10の従業員数

EngageBay Review

4 2 週間前 New

Comments: Overall EngageBay has been easy to setup within our business and we are getting on track with becoming more efficient in using EngageBay. The Automation have been really great to have our clients journey more streamlined to free up more time for other tasks.

Pros:

The email broadcast feature has been really great to schedule our messaging to clients. Having pre created email templates with all branding makes it easier to quickly prepare messaging for out going communication. Tasks has been great to track where we are at with clients and makes it easy for the team to see what's going on and if someone needs to fill in, its easy to tell where clients have been left off.

Cons:

There has been some small bugs needed to be fixed and the Engage Bay team has been great about jumping on these and getting them sorted out for us. The integration into our business hasn't been as smooth as it could be with transitioning from other programs into Engage Bay, we have had to keep running both systems for the early stages so nothing gets missed.

Tim C.
Keynote Speaker in ドイツ
投稿者のソース

Easy to use, midpriced marketing automation

5 先月 New

Comments: I use it mostly for marketing automation and this works very well for me.

Pros:

Everything is really intuitive and easy to use. The customer support is excellent.

Cons:

Definitely the emails limits are what I do not like about Engagebay.