キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

AutoEntryとは

ユーザーがドキュメントのアップロード、データ抽出、自動公開などを行える、モバイルおよびクラウドベースの自動データ入力プラットフォーム。

AutoEntryの製品詳細

改善してほしい点:

Went through multiple people and could not get call backs. Then charged me asgain when they could not provide details to link to our QBD accounts.

AutoEntryの評価

スリランカのSystem Specialist
Eラーニング, 11~50人規模の会社

AutoEntry: The Key to Effortless Data Entry

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, AutoEntry has been a valuable asset for our organization. Its ability to quickly and accurately process financial documents, integration with popular accounting software, and OCR technology has greatly improved our data entry processes.

良いポイント:

As a general user of AutoEntry within my organization, I have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly tool for automating our data entry processes. One of the greatest advantages of this software is its ability to quickly and accurately process invoices, receipts, and other financial documents. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has saved a significant amount of time for our team. Additionally, the software's OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology is highly accurate and has made it easy to extract data from various types of documents.

改善してほしい点:

A potential downside of using AutoEntry is that it may require some time and effort to set up the software and customize it to fit our specific needs. Also, some advanced features such as budgeting and forecasting may require additional tools or custom development.

EAMON
アイルランドのDirector
投稿経路

Change how you deal with clients and your own accounts

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Cut down on time spent on repetitive and labourious tasks to free up staff to work on higer paid tasks such as accounts preparation instead of record-keeping

良いポイント:

Easy to use New users are enthusiastic about the package Inexperienced users can make progress on data entry the package skims documents to pick up dates and amounts but also picks up on invoices where the invoice is entered twice and points out duplicates At the end of the accounts process everyone can log in and view an image of the actual invoice uploaded thereby cutting down on verbal explanations and long conversations and misunderstandings

改善してほしい点:

Possibly too easy to use Users sometimes click an invoice as paid which causes complications later

Natasha
英国のBookkeeper

Autoentry - a great choice of OCR software

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great all-rounder and the perfect partner to an accountancy/bookkeeping practice.

良いポイント:

I like the fact it is affordable, it has supplier statement reconciliations and that it works with a number of accounting solutions

改善してほしい点:

Credits have an expiry date to them. It would be better if they were available until you needed them

南アフリカのDirector

Published Supplier invoices not attaching in Sage One

2.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Started off well, until published supplier invoices stopped attaching in Sage One

良いポイント:

It started off working well, well priced, allows multiple entities and Users on one account.

Published Supplier invoices not attaching in Sage One for 4 weeks now

認証済みレビュアー

AutoEntry Advocate

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: So far we have had a positive experience with AutoEntry, as have our clients

良いポイント:

Allows the whole team to log on at the same time & its connection to Sage Business Cloud

Not 100% user friendly for clients using mobile phone app

アメリカのPrincipal
投稿経路

Provides lots of tools to automate entry of data

5.0 5 か月前

良いポイント:

The price point can not be beat. Provides a whole lot of value for the cost

改善してほしい点:

Documentation could be better. So features are more useful than others. Data extraction could be faster

Trevor
英国のFinance Manager
美術、工芸, 11~50人規模の会社

Our experience with AE

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent. Very good help desk

良いポイント:

Clear , links will in accounting products. Our staff are uploading their invoices and coding on line. Much better than paper invoices floating around.

改善してほしい点:

Could do with expenses being a little more clear on the page for people not frequently in AE, they have a little trouble getting used to how to do their staff expenses - but we are getting there. Also some features like when an invoice was paid by debit card or credit card. not yet available for Sage users but on the development list. Now owned by Sage I expect it will work even better with sage as time goes on.

Jason
Jason
英国のICB Certified Bookkeeper and Founder

Straight-forward simplicity

良いポイント:

Easy to use time-saving software. Integrates with a wide variety of accounting software, provides flexibility across my clients. Web-based and the smartphone app, make it convenient. Speedy processing of uploads. Simple to set-up and add people (team or clients) to each account, making it a smooth onboarding process. Overall a great addition to my offering.

改善してほしい点:

Lengthy time on gaining help and support, can be difficult to handle issues with clients. Missing items, for no apparent reason can cause frustration, delays and additional cost when needing to re-upload.

Kim
Kim
英国
ソース:GetApp

A great app but it needs a couple of tweeks

良いポイント:

Extremely easy to use and takes a lot of hard work out of rescue client work. I mainly use it to extract data from bank and credit card statements to produce import files but I have used it for purchase invoices as well. I normally upload documents during the evening so that they're ready for me the next morning and the accuracy is second to none.

改善してほしい点:

A few tweaks are needed, in particular, when uploading documents the software doesn't actually tell you that the documents have been uploaded successfully, that would really put my mind at rest that the document was being processed without uploading a second time (which I've done on several occasions) - can work out a bit costly when uploading bank statements.

Katriona
Katriona
英国

A real time saver

良いポイント:

I like the pricing structure, in that you are paying for what you use and not per client. I also like the fact that AE will scan in bank statements - I have clients who won't use bank feeds or allow me access to their accounts to import statements - Paper is still the way for them!!

改善してほしい点:

The one thing I would like from Auto Entry is the ability to forward client emails with invoice attachments or if the client has scanned and emailed an invoice to me. I have to print off the attachment or the scanned in invoice, scan it again and then email on to auto entry, no time saving here. An Auto Entry App would be great so that I or the client could capture the image of the document and send straight to Auto Entry (See Datamolino App)

Debra
カナダのOffice Manager
建設, 11~50人規模の会社

Two days Wasted!

1.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Frustrating.

良いポイント:

What? That is it - I have nothing say that is good.

改善してほしい点:

I am new - Two days later, over 8 hours on chat support and it is still not working.

Martin
機械・産業工学, 2~10人規模の会社

AutoEntry Accuracy and Time Saving

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have realized that I don't need to pay someone to do this work . I simply spend 10 mins a day on AE and then pay everyone myself at the end of the month. The accounts have never been so tidy and up to date and I can get figures out of Sage that I know are correct.
This product is outstanding and costs the business a fraction of paying someone's wages.
You can also use it for statement s and expenses.

良いポイント:

I started using Auto Entry Last January after a member of staff left who looked after the accounts. We have about 250 purchase invoices a month and around 40 suppliers to pay so manual entry is time consuming and errors compound when statements don't tally. Any change is daunting but I was talked through the install on our main server and within a few days I was flying along. You teach to AE which account to put invoices to then it remembers. The package attaches a copy of the invoice to the line in Sage. No need for hundreds of lever arch files of purchase invoices, or searching through them to find what yo u paid for something, accounts add up for payment . I simply e mail them to AE from the main accounts e mail and to whoever placed the order so that they can be checked Any questions and there is a chat on the screen and the help sorts out any little issues in 5 mins.

改善してほしい点:

Occasionally there are delays in publishing the invoice through to Sage but these never last more than a few hours and by the morning everything is there , which is much faster than the manual way which sometimes took weeks.

S-J
英国のSenior Bookkeeper

Fantastic program

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Large volumes of Sales and Purchase invoices are mainly what Autoentry is used for, by educating our clients to scan invoices over in batches, the upload to autoentry is so much easier than wading through mountains of paperwork, and autoentry notifies you of any duplications.

良いポイント:

The more you use it the more it remembers ! Consistency of allocation to nominals being a key factor, plus the attachment being within sage reduces the amount of paper and ink and space used with conventional filing.

改善してほしい点:

On occasion some items have not been transferred into sage, but the easy fix is to unpublish and republish which is a 2 click fix.

Tom
アイルランドのAccountant
土木工学, 11~50人規模の会社

Ease of Use and Integration

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Previously I'd scan all of my PL invoices to my server drive to allow access and review for authorisation and then enter them on Sage. With AE this is all done as one function.

良いポイント:

Fantastic product, easy to use, intuitive. The ability to split invoices across multiple cost-centers with differing vat rates is easier than posting directly into Sage, not to mention the multi-currency functionality. A Brilliant Product. The support team is second to none, with difficulties being resolved in minutes. A great product

改善してほしい点:

If I have a wish list it would be to allow copying from the above line as in Sage with the F6 key.......... but I'm being pedantic

Jonathan

AutoEntry - Easy to Use - Saves Time

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I have had a positive experience and found the software easy to install and easy to integrate with the Sage Accounting software that I use.

良いポイント:

As someone starting up their own Consultancy Business costs are a factor. AutoEntry means I can easily post all expense invoices. They are taken to the correct category and coded as the Sage Accounting software that I use and then synchronised automatically with Sage. That saves me time as I do not have to manually post them.

改善してほしい点:

When I used the duplicate invoice recognition invoices from the same supplier for different months were filtered out as duplicates. That said once I realised the issue it was easy to correct by simply disabling the function.

Teresa
カナダのCEO

Using AutoEntry for Payables - New user of this Program

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I expect to save a substantial amount of time and money, having AutoEntry reduce my need to enter the detail. It will free up my time to grow my business and make more money. In today's economy this will help!

良いポイント:

I loved the customer service. I'm new to the product and tried to dabble with entries and ran into problems, the setup stage is tedious, however customer support was phenomenal. I went back and forth with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Tech Support and had the issues resolved. I was able to post and learn what to look for with my first few transactions. I'll see what lies ahead with the other entries such as bank statements but for now, I'm happy with the product!

改善してほしい点:

The setup of each vendor, with the options in sage to match AutoEntry was a challenge but now that I understand what to look for, I feel confident about what else I can do with the program. I look forward to trying the bank reconciliation but I'm concerned about what pitfalls lie ahead as we prepare.

Alexander
Alexander
英国のAssociate Director

Professional's Product Of Choice For Sobell Rhodes LLP

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

- AutoEntry is easy to setup and use. - Our staff required very little initial training to get going. - Our clients love saving time and money with less data entry. - Excellent 3rd party integration options.

改善してほしい点:

- The support can sometimes be very delayed and unresponsive. - Although individual uploads are relatively inexpensive, costs can be blind and rack up quickly if you do not make use of the statements and billing features. - Processing times can vary between 2-5 hours and you will not know in advance exactly how long it will take.

Brendan
英国のDirwxtor
建設, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Still having issues with the App

3.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: There is an issue with load receipts via the App. There’s are never processed on the app even if they have been which means you have a screen full of processing receipts / invoices. All customer support can suggest is to delete and reinstall the app. It’s been on going for months.

良いポイント:

Quick and easy to upload receipts and invoices.

改善してほしい点:

No customer support. No help at all If you have an problem

Nicola
英国のAccountant

Brilliant - Glad I took the plunge

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Brilliant customer service, the online chat people are outstanding and have never failed to help me when I am stuck/ confused. Very very quick service on questions
Transformed my bookkeeping part of the business.
I love it

良いポイント:

The time it saves me. Yes, I had to concentrate when I was originally using it, but within a few days I was feeling confident. I asked questions and customer support were so helpful.

改善してほしい点:

The help articles are brilliant when I get stuck

serge
フランスのdirrcor
食品、飲料, 51~200人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

the program works well but complicated to install and very lottle support from providwe

製品を使ってみた感想: Very disapponting

良いポイント:

the integration is efficient and works well when properly in place

改善してほしい点:

There is no support when things fo wrong: - nobody ever answers phone lines - support by email is to a minimum with useless advice - the chat is meant to reply within 5 minutes but never got a reply

Sophie
英国のAccounts assistant

I love autoentry

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use auto entry every day as i use it to do clients bookkeeping. The client uploads onto auto entry and i code it up and push across to the bookkeeping software.

良いポイント:

Easy for clients to use and easy for myself to use. Makes bookkeeping so much more simpler and quicker as communicates well with quickbooks and Xero

改善してほしい点:

It takes a while to push some information across to bookkeeping softwares.

Melissa
英国のBusiness Director
自動車, 11~50人規模の会社

Problems, Problems, Problems

1.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Does not sync, always crashes , looses supplier accounts, every time you speak to someone on the chat even though the same issue happens week in week out you always get a different response. Never resolved. Its been 3 weeks now its not worked.
If you want to keep your accounts up to date don't use auto entry.
Support never resolve the issue.

良いポイント:

Its easy to use however it hardly works

改善してほしい点:

Does not sync, always crashes , looses supplier accounts, every time you speak to someone on the chat even though the same issue happens week in week out you always get a different response. Never resolved. Its been 3 weeks now its not worked. If you want to keep your accounts up to date don't use auto entry.

Iain
小売, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

A good way to speed up your accounting.

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Generally a very good piece of software that has saved me a lot of time, and especially helped with the move to Making Tax Digital for our VAT returns.

良いポイント:

I can set rules to automatically apply to invoices that I receive regularly which over time has saved me a lot of effort as AutoEntry auto categorises invoices for me. Then matching them in Quickbooks is quick and easy to do.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the upload of photos of receipts through the app from my phone doesn't work. It can be very hit and miss.

英国のAccountant

Am I missing something?

1.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use spreadsheets and bridging software for most client needs. Keeps it simple, and avoids the client getting in a pickle with double entry packages such as QuickBooks or Xero. No disrespect to those products at all, but they are not needed for most of my client base. All I wanted AutoEntry to do was take the scanned purchase invoices and create a spreadsheet that showed supplier name, invoice date, the net/VAT/gross split and the cost category. It can do it, but it takes twice as long as just battering through a bundle of invoices at your desk. There are too many steps, too many forced processes. Given that I tried it with a couple of pub clients, who had a tiny volume of invoices due to lockdown, I'm genuinely stumped as to how it would have coped once the trade resumes properly. Customer support was good, the product is not.

良いポイント:

Not much, other than the fact that it stores the image of the invoice, so it can be referred to if needed once the originals have been filed away or returned to the client.

改善してほしい点:

It's clunky, non-intuitive and just reinforces my scepticism about systems that claim to be some kind of Holy Grail for accountants.

Zyaad
英国のClient Manager
ソース:GetApp

AutoEntry brings efficiency to clients' bookkeeping

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

Having to spend less time coding and manually inputting invoices into accounting system and its machine learning capability.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes during busy periods, it can take a little longer for the system to process the uploaded information. I believe this is an area where some improvements are required.