Proofpoint Email Protectionの概要

ファイアウォールやSCSSなどのさまざまなツールを通して、脅威を検知およびブロックできるようにするメール・セキュリティ管理ソリューション。

Proofpoint Email Protectionの詳細

改善点:

AD configuration was difficult as well as allowing internal group email flow to continue.

Proofpoint Email Protectionの評価

アメリカのCEO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Peace of Mind with ProofPoint Essentials

5 7 か月前

コメント: My overall experience is very good. The software simply does what it promises to do very well. We use it for email protection.

良いポイント:

ProofPoint Essentials provides a complete line of email protection tools, such as simple spam protection, phishing protection, URL and attachment sandboxing, encryption, emergency inbox and archival. It is extremely effective and very little malicious email gets through. The daily digest reassures end users that they are not missing important emails.

改善点:

The setup is a bit complex and requires at least one hour per installation, with MX record changes, transport rules, and setting up the profile. The provided PowerShell scripts for Office 365 help, but it still takes longer than I would like.

オマーンのIT EXECUTIVE
卸売, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

PROOFPOINT , BETTER WAY TO PROTECT YOUR FORM FROM SPAMS AND PHISHING.

4 2 年前

コメント: Ido like the power of the software to protect the endpoints from spam mails and phishing attack, but i recommend the UI to be little more user friendly.

良いポイント:

Much better in terms of Spam detection and also link protection , It will scan any links in our incoming mail and check whether it's genuine. Earlier we were using Trend micro email security and i find proof point much better in terms of spam detection and protecting the endpoints form clicking on unwanted links in the mails. Since its a cloud product the loading time of the interface may take some time , at times i find the UI very run responsive but that will not be a issue as it will be temporary for some minutes

改善点:

I can't say it as a demerit but what i dislike the most with proof point is that for quarantined mails bulk delete option is shown and sometimes some bulk mails getting listed in the quarantined folder needs to be deleted one by one. like if am getting multiple spam mails from a single mail id i should be given the option to deleted the same . But for our convenience they have given an option to hide those types.

Tony S.
アメリカのSenior Systems Engineer
病院、ヘルスケア, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Proofpoint is one of the best products I have used for Email security

5 先月 新着

コメント: My email security was so well handled, I decided to try proofpoint secure email which my users absolutely loved. I now check the proofpoint products first if I need any other type of product.

良いポイント:

There are many option for personalizing the amount of protection you get. I have yet to find something I could not block by tweaking the settings. Support is also very helpful in this regard.

改善点:

Until you have used the controls for some time, it can seem overwhelming

アメリカのIT Security Manager
自動車, 501-1,000の従業員数

Goverment Purchase government problems

3 昨年

コメント: A lot of flash not a lot of flare.

良いポイント:

the product itself is an awesome tool when you are a JR Analyst working small individuals

改善点:

The capacity for growth within the software leaves something to be desired.

Leo L.
マレーシアのSecurity Engineer

Very advanced ESG Solution

5 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Not just a simple ESG solution. Proofpoint also provides Targeted Attack Protection which protects those very-attacked-person like CEO, management persons. Proofpoint also provides training to educate the end-users on email awareness. Not hard or complicated to use, the email filtering and threat protection works very well. We are able to track the filtered emails and caught threat very easily.

改善点:

Price is quite top notch but you get what you pay.

オランダのTechnical Security Officer
資金調達, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Very good for email protection, though bit pricey

5 2 年前

コメント: After setup with the help of professional services, we only occasionally tuned the software ourselves now. We are a multi-entity organization and Proofpoint supports having "suborgs" for this.

良いポイント:

From the start Proofpoint Email Protection has done a great job protecting our users from all email threats. It has done a better job then our previous software. The support is good and fairly quick. I also did an Instructor Led Training Course and the trainer was very good. Online training options are also available as part of the Proofpoint Level Up site.

改善点:

There are some minor issues: the GUI is a bit dated (but very functional). From what I understand a major rework is being planned but no date yet. Also the False Positive/Negative reporting can be more streamlined.

Akram S.
アメリカのSystems Engineer
食品、飲料, 201-500の従業員数

We rely on ProofPoint Protection

5 6 か月前

良いポイント:

Multiple modules from a centralized location. We rely on PPF for our org's email protection including TAP/TRAP/ spoofing and spam protection.

改善点:

Unresponsiveness of technical support: we had experiences where the technical support is not as responsive as we would expect. When opening P1 tickets from the business's standpoint, PP's support would request to reduce the priority .

Francisco javier R.
Francisco javier R.
チリのSubgerente de Soporte Mecánico
工業オートメーション, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good filter, not sure 'bout the digest report

4 2 年前

コメント: We keep using proofpoint to keep our mail inbox clean and safe

良いポイント:

Proofpoint keeps my inbox clean, that's certain and you can also create a rule to get rid of those annoyng providers and many other features. It's customizable so you can manage what you consider spam.

改善点:

Once a rule was automatically created an all the comunication with one of our customer's domain was rejected, thus we almost had a sever incident with them but we managed to notice the problem and solve it on time

アメリカのCustomer Service
自動車, 501-1,000の従業員数

Some features don't work

3 3 年前

良いポイント:

I like that it filters out certain emails that may be of concern and I can look at them on a one on one basis.

改善点:

It only ever lets me "release" emails. When I mark them as spam or try to delete directly in the Proofpoint program it never actually does anything.

インドのinformation security analyst
情報サービス, 201-500の従業員数

Proofpoint Email security

3 3 年前

コメント: phishing and spam emails are reduced when we deploy proofpoint

良いポイント:

It is the best software for email security. previously we used office 365 for email security. but when we switch to proofpoint we see lot of phishing spam emails are quarantined by proofpoint and it is bestool for email protection, we also used minecast but proofpoint works well then mimecast.

改善点:

we see proopoint block bulk email services and few of the organization uses bulk services. while deployment we see lot of legitimate emails are quarantined

Eli P.
アメリカのCentralized Services Manager

Good Email Protection but not Best for Archiving

4 3 年前

コメント: Proofpoint allows us to protect our clients from email based threats without a large learning curve. There a some minor issues here and there, but as email protection only, it is a good product.

良いポイント:

It effectively protects our company from email based attacks. Email protection and filtering is easy to use. Most end users are able to complete basic tasks without issue.

改善点:

There is a longer delay then expected when the product scans email attachment. Delivery of emails with small PDF attachments can be delayed up to 10 minutes sometimes. The product is not the best for email archiving. There is no search function for searching the body of emails, leading to customer frustration when trying to find specific words in emails.

Brian K.
アメリカのSr Program Manager
自動車, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Robust, Effective Tool

5 6 か月前

コメント: It is a great combination of being end user friendly and easy to administer

良いポイント:

It is highly effective against blocking malicious attacks via email

改善点:

I wish there was slightly more granular content filtering policies

Jersson G.
アメリカのIT Manager
写真, 11-50の従業員数

It gets the job done!

4 2 年前

コメント: Proofpoint does a great job of detecting spam and other malicious emails.

良いポイント:

Proofpoint does a great job of filtering spam and malicious emails. It was easy to set up and it keeps our users safe. If our mail server goes down, we know we can count on Proofpoint to hold our messages until it comes back online.

改善点:

The GUI isn't very user friendly, but I recently previewed version 6.0 (beta) and it looks very promising. Having said that, once you get used to the Proofpoint terminology and the overall navigation, you make things work :-)

Seth K.
アメリカのOwner
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Some glaring holes in primary faetures

4 3 年前

コメント: So far we are on the fence if we will continue using this product across our many users. The security shortcoming could have dire consequences along with liability concerns.

良いポイント:

On the basic level it does what it is supposed to which is filter email threats and utilize a portal for secure, encrypted email processing.

改善点:

The encryption module has a lot to be desired. The largest glaring hole we found is when sending an encrypted email via the Outlook plugin, any subsequent reply to the conversation will go out unencrypted unless the original sender remembers to hit the "Send Securely" button on every single reply. If this is forgotten once, then the entire conversation is sent out in the open which breaks all levels of security & compliance. When a user utilizes the subject trigger, this is not an issue, however users cannot be expected to remember these small nuances & shortcomings (plus most want to use the simple "Send Securely" button). If you are going to create a plugin, make sure it covers ALL bases. Possibly have the plugin insert it's own subject in order to trigger conversation replies.

Carrie H.
Carrie H.
アメリカのStrategic Planning Consultant
土木工学, 10,000+の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

A robust filter for potential threatening emails

4 3 年前

コメント: Proofpoint filters through my emails at all times to make sure I am receiving emails that are priority emails, and hides away irrelevant emails that can be marked as promotional or spam and puts them into quarantine. At a certain point in the day, I get an email notifying me which emails were filtered out, so I can allow them to release the emails or mark something as not spam.

良いポイント:

Proofpoint filters through my emails and catches emails that are not marked as spam or junk, but are irrelevant from my daily functioning needs. It is an email filter that takes email protection one step further.

改善点:

Sometimes it filters out emails that are not spam, and I have to wait until Proofpoint informs me that it has emails in quarantine to be able to access those emails.

アメリカのIT Director
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Proofpoint - get your company email vulnerabilities under control

4 3 年前

コメント: Great cloud based email protection.

良いポイント:

Easy to us, easy to integrate with your existing email servers, great assistance in setup, nice reporting features.

改善点:

There is an issue with accounts that are not allowed sign-in when integrating with active directory.

Nate W.
アメリカのDeveloper
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業

Proofpoint Email Protection is a must have

4 2 年前

コメント: Proofpoint Email Protection was my recommended front line of defense for email delivery.

良いポイント:

One of my favorite features of Proofpoint Email Protection is TAP. This feature really goes the distance with protecting from malicious outside emails.

改善点:

Proofpoint Email Protection can sometimes be hard to setup without a consultant. Especially with email message routing.

Anatoliy M.
アメリカのSr. Network Engineer
建設, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Great email firewall software

良いポイント:

Ease if use, customer support, great flexibility.

改善点:

No way local organization admins could make changes inside a linux shell - that is allowed only via GUI in on-prem version.

アメリカのBI Analyst/IT Administrator
工業オートメーション, 201-500の従業員数

Proofpoint Email Filter

4 3 年前

コメント: It is doing its job and filtering off what it is supposed to. I haven't had any issues with it and is working great.

良いポイント:

Proofpoint lets you finely tune your email filter so that you can figure out what will get Quarantined. It has prevented a lot of SPAM and Viruses from getting through.

改善点:

I'm not the biggest fan of the User Interface layout.

Tilmon H.
Tilmon H.
アメリカのVice President
金融サービス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Email protection in the cloud

良いポイント:

This solution has made a great benefit for us to protect and encrypt emails to and from our domain while using a cloud based service

Tim Z.
Tim Z.
アメリカのSecurity Engineer
公共施設, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 6~12か月

Best mail protection

5 昨年

コメント: We have Proofpoint email protection, TRAP, TAP, and PSAT. They do a great job. We can pull emails from use with little effort and false positives are almost not a issue for us.

良いポイント:

I love how well it works and the information/reporting I can get from it.

改善点:

All the different sites I have to check. I wish all these products were in one site. Then it would save time.

アメリカのDirector Of Information Technology
建設, 501-1,000の従業員数

Email Protection is a Must

良いポイント:

The ability to detect and identify potentially malicious email is what it does best. Can also recognize SPAM and gives you all the tools and options to customize to your environment and company needs. I've used a host of different email protection applications and I can say by far that proofpoint performs the best.

改善点:

Interface layout is confusing at times and you'll have difficulty locating what you need. Once you get the hang of where common tasks are located it sorts itself out.

Danika T.
アメリカのEvent Specialist
イベント企画運営, 自営業

Is this necessary?

5 7 か月前

コメント: It was fine if that was the only option but other less obvious to the user solutions would be my preference

良いポイント:

Even though it was extra steps to get what I needed to done, it was straightforward after you had used it a while.

改善点:

It seemed like there were a too many extra steps to be able to complete easy daily tasks like checking an email.

Jamison M.
アメリカのPresident
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellent software for reducing fraud, phishing, and spam emails

5 3 年前

コメント: Love it, you should absolutely deploy this with your enterprise email platform

良いポイント:

I've deployed this for a couple organizations and noticed immediate results. Phishing and other scam emails have all but stopped. Spam, spam is tough, what is a subscription and what is unsolicited... Proofpoint does a pretty good job separating out approved and unapproved emails.

改善点:

Subscription emails that I DO want to received are caught in spam. This isn't that big a deal because I'm able to approve these to be delivered, but it can be difficult and frustrating sometimes.

Bob P.
アメリカのTier 4

Worst Support and Terrible SPAM Filtering

1 3 年前

コメント: Not pleasant, spent more time configuring the filter than should have.

良いポイント:

The easy of migrating off of it to other functional Email protection solutions

改善点:

The support takes forever to reach by phone and email. The Techs don't use common sense takes hours to get results. Most of the time you email support you get a canned response.