GlossGeniusとは

All-in-one booking, marketing and payments app for teams and solopreneurs across the US. Deposits, Waitlist, Card on File and more

GlossGeniusの詳細

良いポイント:

Ease of use and that it is optimized for mobile. No need for a tablet or computer to finish your sale.

改善してほしい点:

I dont like that this software doesn’t come with client release forms.

GlossGeniusの評価

Josh
アメリカのPartner

GlossGenius is Gold

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: This makes managing my schedule so much easier. It’s a simple interface that is easy to edit and update when needed. I love that I can set my availability and clients can book online. This hands off scheduling. capability is awesome. i love getting notifications that someone has booked online and it didn’t require me to do anything at that moment! It’s nice to have all my clients info gathered in one place. It’s also great that it’s with my calendar so that I can easily set appointments on my own or contact clients if I need to get ahold of them. This is a great setup for my salon as I’m sure it would be great for most salons and spas everywhere.

改善してほしい点:

There isn’t result anything that I don’t like about this software. But if I had to say I liked something the least, it would be that I’d want to incorporate my own payment processor into the system so I could maybe shop around and get a better rate.

2 週間前

Hi Josh! We are so happy you are enjoying the platform. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Malary
アメリカのHairstylist
ホスピタリティ, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

Gloss is the BEST out there!

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I’ve been using this app for two years and don’t know how I ever got along without it. It has streamlined my business and makes booking and checking out clients so easy! It also helps me with the analytics of my business which is a game changer! I love Gloss and wish I had started it sooner!

良いポイント:

I love Gloss for so many reasons, but mostly because it has changed my whole business for the better! I love the organization and the smooth booking process from start to finish!

改善してほしい点:

Everything is amazing! Nothing really to complain about

9 か月前

Hi Malary! We're so happy that GlossGenius was able to change your business for the better! We also love to hear that our analytics are doing their job! Excited to hear about more of your success in the future!

Kaitlin
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

To gloss or not to gloss?

3.0 4 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Gloss genius is super easy to get started with and I love how easily it was for my clients!

改善してほしい点:

No release forms are integrated on the platform and it is tedious

2 週間前

Hi Kaitlin! Please let us know if there's anything we can do further to support you and your business. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Anne

GlossGenius is a breeze

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall the experience has been great!

良いポイント:

I love that this company is positivity focused and sends inspirational quotes every time I book someone in person. Learning how to use it has been very simple.

改善してほしい点:

I wish I could customize how it looks. While the black background is very stylish, many of my clients over 50 have a hard time reading the screen. I also wish GG had a cancellation list feature.

2 週間前

Hi Anne! Thank you for the great review, we are so pleased you love GlossGenius. We are working on getting you all the features you need to prosper as a professional.

Jen
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Look no further

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Over all it has been absolutely amazing. The transition was super easy and customer support helped with anything I needed.
I love that every main function a business could need is included in the price.

良いポイント:

SMS reminders included, next day payout, customizable website, multimember calendar, confirmation texts for clients, absolutely the best customer support, amazing pos system

改善してほしい点:

Would love a waiting list and if the calendar would stay open for all employees. Slight hassle to remember to check everyone’s calendar when it’s defaulted to whoever is logged on. Deposits would definitely be a great thing to have. Also, when booking clients during the same time, some times one of the appointments gets hidden behind another one.

9 か月前

Hi Jen! Thank you so much for your review and for sharing your feedback with us. You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to share with you a few ways other professionals have accomplished this. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

Kendall
アメリカのHairstylist

検討した類似製品:

GlossGenius is the best assistant!

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: GG is my favorite tool for my business!

良いポイント:

GG fully automates my business in an easy to access way, so I have time for myself and my clients still feel connected & fully supported. The features are customizable and simple to use. The company continues to update and grow based on real customer feedback. Plus my clients are continually complimenting my system!

改善してほしい点:

GG is always updating and improving. Adjusting the gift card feature to be customizable would be helpful!

9 か月前

Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and having more time for yourself! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this update will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from awesome beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

LaKeisha
アメリカのOwner/Nail Artist

Love this booking system

4.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I LOVE Gloss Genius. There are a few drawbacks but I still LOVE the system and have recommended it to other businesses.

良いポイント:

I love the ease of use for my clients. I also love the reports and analysis that I can run to help inform my marketing strategy and what things I can change.

改善してほしい点:

I wish I could make edits on a computer and not just on my phone. It would be so much easier. Additionally I don't like that I can't add additional locations. I'm now working from two locations and am faced with paying for another Gloss genius account or switch completely to a system that allows multi-location functions.

2 週間前

Hi LaKeisha! We love having you as a customer and supporting your business. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Alice
アメリカのHair stylist

Great software for stylists

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I love the reminders gloss sends and that I can text back to have formulas added without having to go back into the app

良いポイント:

I love using gloss ! It’s easy and I like all the little details they added. My clients like the appointment reminders

改善してほしい点:

I wish I could customize the background color

2 週間前

Hi Alice! We are so happy you are enjoying the platform. We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Kendra
アメリカのFounder
化粧品, 11-50の従業員数

Great!!!

5.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

I love this tool, it is so easy to use. We have been using it for more than a year now. GlossGenius is the best scheduler ever, you can create all kinds of appointments, you can add online bookings, you can send appointments to your clients.I'm using it for salons

改善してほしい点:

price will be more user-friendly:/ no cons without this.

2 週間前

Hi Kendra! We love having you as a customer and supporting your business!

Jamayca
アメリカのEntrepreneur
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
マーケティング、広告, 自営業
ソース:GetApp

GlossGenius

5.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

This software is great for small business owners looking for a scheduling site at a beginner stage without to much confusing and charges a good price each month to use! Well recommended software to others :)

改善してほしい点:

No cons in this platform ! Very great site to use.

Tatum
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Great, but needs work.

4.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It’s been fine. Wouldn’t use again but for what it does offer, it’s great. Just lacking in so many areas that it doesn’t fit mine or a lot of the beauty industry needs. Which is a bummer being that it’s made for the beauty industry.

良いポイント:

Pretty user friendly, good price, some decent features you can’t find elsewhere.

改善してほしい点:

No option for selling packages. Have to enter them as retail but that messes with taxes come tax time. Could enter as a service but either way there’s no keep track of them and have to do it manually in notes. Very little options for editing messages that go out to clients. It automatically tells them to call to cancel/ reschedule. Some business don’t take calls and are online only. I’ve had to hire someone specifically to direct people to website to book/cancel/ reschedule. Option to reschedule can only be don’t after cancelling. Too many clients reaching out asking how to reschedule. Again I am paying someone to explain to them that they need to cancel first, and then reschedule. Some don’t want to cancel in the event the new time is not available. So they have to book new appt then remember to go back and cancel. Sometimes they don’t do so and I end up with a spot that could have been booked. I need to charge them for it but feel like I shouldn’t because honestly rescheduling and cancelling should be totally separate features. It is a great service but unfortunately lacks a ton of key features that would be extremely useful and make things easier for business owners. Super bummed but hoping I can find a service that can cater to beauty services more efficiently.

9 か月前

Hi Tatum! Thank you so much for your review- we sincerely appreciate your insight and feedback here! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] and we would love the opportunity to discuss further. We appreciate you.

Adrienne
アメリカのMaster Stylist
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業

Best Booking Site Ever!!

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have tried other services and this one takes the cake! All-inclusive, User Friendly, Timesaving--need I say more!?

良いポイント:

I love being able to check my analytics which update daily. My website is super user friendly, the reminder/confirmation texts and emails are time saving! I can see whether my client has confirmed or not so I am able to follow-up easily! The follow-up emails are amazing, they have a personal touch that I didn't even realize was happening at first, but my clients let me know how personal it felt to them.

改善してほしい点:

There isn't anything I don't love! Seriously!

9 か月前

Hi Adrienne! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're loving the platform! Our professionals' feedback such as yourself inspires us to strive more so we can give the best :) We appreciate you!

Savanna
アメリカのCosmetologist

Why you need Gloss Genius in the beauty industry

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: the only thing I’m not satisfied with on gloss is a card on file for my clients, they need to put a card on with sufficient funds. Because if not I can’t charge a no show fee and that doesn’t protect me. And the tip screen is too small.

良いポイント:

Gloss has so many great things about it, when I wanted to give it a shot I appreciated that they offer a free trial! It’s customizable to help reflect who you are and what your business is about. It’s very user friendly for clients and for the user! One of my fave things is the confirmation notifications clients get!

改善してほしい点:

More customization is all I would ask to be different

9 か月前

Hi Savanna! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform! Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss any input that you have for us :) We do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from awesome beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Fiorella
アメリカのSalon owner
投稿者のソース

My business wouldn’t be the same without it

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been rubbing my business smoothly And effectively with it. My clients LOVE using it and there’s nothing better than those to serve being the ones who ENJOY the experience from booking to checking them out after a service has been completed!

良いポイント:

The ease of use! Also the community that comes with it! If we as hairstylist’s make a suggestion they listen and implement the suggestion!

改善してほしい点:

Nothing! There’s literally nothing i have complaints about!

Candice
アメリカのSalon Owner/Stylist
消費者サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The best and only software you’ll ever need.

良いポイント:

The community of support I’ve received. I’ve never felt alone as a solo entrepreneur.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing!! The GlossGenius team works hard to make sure that what the users want, the users get. It makes running my business so easy.

9 か月前

Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're enjoying the platform and loving the community! Please do not hesitate to shoot us a note at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Ameryssa

Time saving!

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Best customer service and very aesthetically pleasing!

良いポイント:

Time is money and this software has saved me SO much time! It’s like having an assistant who will schedule clients, remind me of my appointments, notes, and more! I love everything about this software!

改善してほしい点:

I would love the ability to add photos to the notes.

8 か月前

Hi Ameryssa! Thank you so much for your review - we are so happy to hear that you're loving the platform! We genuinely value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. Though I can't promise that this change will be available soonest, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from wonderful beauty professionals such as yourself! :)

Britt
アメリカのHair dresser

I love gloss

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It’s been wonderful and has made me more interested in caring for my buisness

良いポイント:

gloss has made my life as a independent booth renter so much easier it helps run my biz smoothly

改善してほしい点:

The only thing I don’t like is that on gift cards I can’t do specials

9 か月前

Hi Britt! Thank you so much for your review- we absolutely value your feedback! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. Thank you for your feedback.

Aj
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Consider GG for your POS

5.0 5 か月前

良いポイント:

GG is easy to use and gives you the freedom to customize the app to your liking. This app also has a wait list feature which is very helpful.

改善してほしい点:

No option regarding intake forms. Would like the option to have clients fill out an intake form when booking a reservation. That way, clients have to sign and agree to the terms before they book their reservation.

4 か月前

Hi Aj! I truly appreciate your review and for sharing your feedback with us. Please reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to share with you a few ways other professionals have accomplished this. Thank you again for your feedback! :)

Heidy

Great Software, brilliant marketing

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love it so far.

良いポイント:

I love love love how easy it is to use. Plus how easy it is to send emails and texts to your clients. I love that there is a pop up to rebook clients at the end of the service. No software is perfect and I think fhere are some features that could be added (like more than one employee or location and maybe website integration) but for the solo practioner it is amazing. Might be my favorite I have used so far b. Have to give it a little more time though. The customer service is top notch!!!!!! And I love that they send links for reviews after service and it is sooooo easy to share them for social media. And it is cute! No other booking companies have better looks. User friendliness is 5 stars

改善してほしい点:

Can't add more than one location/provider. Would like packages option

LaToya

Best Booking App Ever

製品を使ってみた感想: Exceptional

良いポイント:

I love the ease of booking. It's so easy for my clients. They love the app just as much as I do.

改善してほしい点:

There's some things that could be added to make it better.

9 か月前

Hi LaToya! Thank you so much for your review and for loving the ease to use the app! :) You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss any input that you have for us :)

Julicya

Make the switch

良いポイント:

I really love how it sends out client consent forms !my fave ! I like how i can customize it to my liking ! All my clients love the reminders they get ! It makes it so much easier for me instead of texting everyone and i love how it sends me my client notes before their appointments

改善してほしい点:

It sends me my client notes sometimes too late

9 か月前

Hi Julicya! Thank you so much for your review- we genuinely value your input! You can reach out to our support team at [email protected] we would love the opportunity to discuss this with you. We appreciate your feedback! :)

Marissa
アメリカのStudio owner/stylist

A+ app

製品を使ってみた感想: 100/10! I love being part of this community

良いポイント:

It is soooo user friendly for the salon professional and client!

改善してほしい点:

I wish it would alert you when a retail product inventory is low, or adding services during a service in the ticket. Split payment, easier to add or edit messages in emails/ texts

9 か月前

Thank you so much for your review - we are so glad to see how much you love being part of the GlossGenius community! We value each professional's feedback, and I've passed yours directly to our team. While I can't promise that this change will be available in the immediate future, we do expand GlossGenius directly with feedback like this from excellent beauty professionals such as yourself!

zachery
アメリカのsalon owner

検討した類似製品:

company who does not care what you have to say

1.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: the only things they care about is money...they only make new features or new things that only provide them wiht more money in their pocket.. they do not take your suggestions for impairments and new features unless they can make a lot of money with it.. if you want a company that will no longer just add features that simply help you out this is not the company for you.

良いポイント:

I am so upset with company i am not even going to tell you all the things it can do lets skip right down what their failures in the con section

改善してほしい点:

3 plus years using this app and they just don't care about you.. they say they do they say they listen they dont. I have friends who refuse to use this system because you cant control where people book appointments. unless you want move apts clients book all day and night long to a spot that best favors your schedule so you can maximize your day and profit. the person if you can reach them does not care she does not inform the people who do matter what you need the app to do.. I want to make it so thta clients can only book a all over color at 10am,12pm,2pm,4pm... why becuase my all over colors are are 2 hours long and i can get the most out of my this way.. instead pepole book at 1030.. now i have to move you to either 10 or 12... now i get a call of why did i do that i would rather have 1030... well if they di dnot even know that 1030 was an option then i would not even have this discussion. I can even explain to them how to do it.. I was one of the first 1 or 2 people to use them and spoke with developers on what features to add and they did within one day or two... now after 3 years of telling who ever this is that responds to message... the feature is still not done...

Angela
アメリカのStylist / Owner
小売, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Gloss genius let’s me live my dream life .

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Gloss genius is my favorite thing in the whole world and I’m so excited that others not just in sola salons can use it . I can’t wait to see what greatness is to come . I’m so happy to be a part of gloss genius.

良いポイント:

My white glove assistant is my saving grace . Get you one

改善してほしい点:

I need to be able to access my booking link faster then the referral to the booking link .

Kayla
アメリカのHairdresser/Owner
投稿者のソース

Gloss Genius has changed my business!

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Gloss genius has honestly transformed my business, I am busier, more booked, organized, and making more money as a stylist!

良いポイント:

I love everything about this software but to me it’s the email and text reminders. I never have no shows resulting in more money in my pocket!

改善してほしい点:

The only think I would like to add is possibly split payments, so if someone wants to pay with cash and a card, also checking out someone for just a product and not having to put all their info in.

9 か月前

Hi Kayla! We love to hear that GlossGenius is putting more money in your pockets! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] for any questions you may have!