キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

HubSpot Marketing Hubとは

120カ国以上の10万を超えるユーザーが、HubSpotのソフトウェアを使用して顧客の関心を惹きつけ、満足感を与えています。

HubSpot Marketing Hubの製品詳細

良いポイント:

The best easy way to manage clients. Best value for money ever about CRM.

改善してほしい点:

Also, workflows can be confused in their elaboration. Recomendation: Test before you start on.

HubSpot Marketing Hubの評価

あなたのレビューを投稿しませんか?

レビューを絞り込む (5,967件)

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
The standard cloud based suite of office tools
消費財, 201~500人規模の会社

AATTAF
モロッコのAccount Manager

Unlocking Marketing Success: A Comprehensive Review of HubSpot Marketing Hub

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, HubSpot Marketing Hub has significantly improved our marketing efficiency and effectiveness, despite minor pricing concerns. Highly recommended for businesses seeking comprehensive marketing solutions.

良いポイント:

The comprehensive suite of marketing tools centralized in one platform, intuitive interface, and robust analytics.

改善してほしい点:

The pricing structure could be more flexible and transparent, especially for budget-conscious businesses.

Abhishek
Abhishek
インドのManager outreach and communication
教育管理, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

User friendly but moderate learning curve

4.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our overall conversion rate increased for 18% to 29% after we started using hubspot... We still have to completely utilize the features and I am sure we will hit over 35% in next year..

良いポイント:

User friendly interface with all major features available in basic subscription.. campaign management is very easy and tracking campaign results is very detailed and analytics is very helpful. Email marketing and communication tool is very easy to use and creating email template is very easy and one can design responsive email templates with easy drop and design tool.

改善してほしい点:

The platform itself has some learning curve..one need some moderate time to learn each and every feature. Though they have video tutorials but still you may need to take some YouTube tutorial if you have never used a marketing tool before..

検討した類似製品: Zoho CRM LeadSquared

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: Hubspot have better features compared to price charged by other options .

nyasha
アメリカのDirector of Sales & marketing
エンタテインメント, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

NO SUCCESS only stress, NO RESOLUTION only rhetoric, NO CUSTOMER GAINS FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS but fina

1.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

Metro Fun Center began its relationship with HubSpot on December 1st, 2020. Our contract/subscription was auto-renewed on December 1st, 2021. Attempts to get information on downgrading our account or canceling our account began in mid-December, unsuccessfully. On January 5th, 2022, we sent an online email for assistance because no calls had been returned and I (we) had been placed on hold several times to no avail. We entered into an “online chat “ with a rep who gave us our first experience with HubSpot Customer ‘No’ Service. After this conversation, we landed with a gentleman whose title is Senior Customer Success Manager (a title that belies what he actually does in regards to a customer being successful, or maybe it is to assure that HubSpot is successful in NOT assisting their customers when they are not happy with HubSpot). Metro Fun Center has spent currently upwards of 50K for a CRM that we are not fully utilizing and are unable to utilize. This can be evident in our past and current usage. HubSpot, if they were truly concerned about the success of their customers and were forward-thinking then they see when customers are not utilizing their product and would reach out to them to offer any assistance. But their customer's success again is NOT their goal but bleeding their customers for monthly payments IS their goal. And they are clearly succeeding. Once an auto-renewal is done then a customer can not even downgrade to a lesser package which would be nice especially

Smita
アメリカのDeveloper
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 10,000+人規模の会社

best Email marketing software

5.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

It has a very useful calendaring system. The social media integration system is very well designed and makes it easy to share. It has robust reporting and useful dashboards. Its very easy to use API's as well.

改善してほしい点:

If you compare it with other similar softwares it can be a little expensive especially for smaller customers. The account management features are a difficult to navigate. Setting up dashboards for the first time can be little cumbersome.

検討した類似製品: Twilio

HubSpot Marketing Hubに決めた理由: It was based on customer's request due to various reasons

切り替える前の製品: Marketo Engage

Amber
アメリカのFinance Coordinator
再生可能エネルギー、環境, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿経路

Most User-Friendly CRM By Far!

良いポイント:

HubSpot Marketing Hub is by far the easiest CRM platform our company has used to-date!

改善してほしい点:

It is a little pricey but so very worth it for everything the program does for you. It saves money in the long run by avoiding additional labor costs.

Anna Kristina
フィリピンのMarketing Manager
人材派遣、人材紹介, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Go with GHL for unlimited contacts

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great when we were new to it, but we had to look at other marketing and CRM platform because of the never ending increase in price.

良いポイント:

It is good if you have a small database, but as your contact list grows, it will become more expensive and difficult to keep :(

改善してほしい点:

The rising price almost every month pushed us to look for an alternative

検討した類似製品: Salesforce Sales Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: We thought it will fit our budget and needs.

Matteo
スペインのCofounder
薬品, 2~10人規模の会社

Powerfull but expensive

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We used for two years and then we moved to an other solution more cheaper and with the same functionality

良いポイント:

Easiness and functionality to manage everything

改善してほしい点:

Very expensive of compared to other solutions similar

Anthony
英国のDirector of Marketing Operations and Automation

Constantly improving, but expensive

良いポイント:

I've always viewed Hubspot as a very easy to use product, targeting the typical marketing users. But over the years they've added some great features and reporting, and are continuing to do so with acquisitions and AI.

改善してほしい点:

Using it alongside Salesforce, it's going to get expensive. It's the kind of product that starts out cheap but every add-on is going to add additional costs. User seats, marketing contacts, number of reports - everything results in an uplift to your monthly bill.

Maria
Maria
フィンランドのDigital Marketing Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

All features together with the ease of use makes it nearly perfect!

4.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Been liking it from the very beginning and it hasn't changed.

良いポイント:

Th connection between other hubs, content editing and modules, AI assitant possibilites

The Marketing Ads part could be a bit better

建築、設計, 201~500人規模の会社

Amazing tool

良いポイント:

Lot of functions and a lot of apps to install

改善してほしい点:

Very expensive if you want to go further in functions

Eラーニング, 11~50人規模の会社

Great Marketing Automation Tool for Small Teams

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: HubSpot allows us to communicate with our database, create landing pages, website form, and track what people are doing on our website. It gives us great insight on who is interested in learning more about our company and makes it simple for us to communicate with prospects.

良いポイント:

I love the marketplace for email templates, landing page templates, etc. As a small company, we do not have the resources to build out our own templates from scratch so this is extremely helpful. Their support is pretty top-notch! Everytime I reach out, they are very responsive and I've even had some people go above and beyond for support. This is so helpful to me and my team.

改善してほしい点:

The reporting functionality is limiting and the workflows seem more like workarounds rather than a true integration functionality. It's very difficult to pull some basic reports on form submission and I am unable to pull a report for multi-channel attribution. We use the workflows to integrate with Salesforce and it honestly feels like a workaround rather than a true integration set-up. If you're editing a workflow and something going wrong, you have the potential of impacting your whole database. Their social media publishing abilities are limited. It's not a main reason why we use this so we rely on something else for social.

検討した類似製品: Marketo Engage

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: HubSpot was much cheaper. We did not feel we had a team big enough to roll out Marketo.

Guillaume
カナダのeCommerce & Revenue
ホスピタリティ, 11~50人規模の会社

Your CRM for long

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We've been using this system for 2+ years now, and it has proven itself very useful in increasing the number of RFP received for groups and meetings. The marketing features, such Forms and Emailing is efficient and easy to use. The back office might be sometimes a bit complexe when you are looking for specific information (many sub-option hidden if primary option), but their customer service is amazing, quick and responsive so I've never had to search for hours when I needed an information. Overall experience very satisfying, we would recommand using Hubspot.

良いポイント:

-Easy to use -Does not require a lot of training -Customization available -Various reports -Track individual pipeline, performance and upcoming/previous sale actions -Marketing features

改善してほしい点:

-Not fully oriented for hospitality company (e.g. for pipeline amount, etc.). -Some information are repetitive between Company level and Customer level. -It would be interesting profiles could be sync together (changing company status doesn't impact customer status), so there is a minimum of manual operation to do. -Not compatible with Hotel PMS.

検討した類似製品: Revinate

HubSpot Marketing Hubに決めた理由: ACT! was to strict for our needs and required to many manual operation to keep the software updated. The reporting features wasn't exactly what we needed and the updates was too pricey for what the budget.

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: Emailing feature, easy to segment, able to create workflows and A/B testing for lesser expensive (better ROAS).

Easy to Implement and Maintain

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Support is really fantastic. They take the time to explain things and help you understand limitations and great workarounds. Great support, coupled with the fact they have the HubSpot Academy, it's really easy to learn this tool, even if you're not particularly ops-minded.

良いポイント:

Very easy to use and takes minimal time to implement the tool. A lot of their default settings really encourage common "good operational" practices, like GDPR, progressive profiling on forms, opt-in, managing multiple contacts, ect.

改善してほしい点:

Similarly to the pro, because of HubSpot's simplicity, it sometimes can lack in complexity. Concepts like multi-touch attribution reporting are still in the early stage of development compared to other tools. However, HubSpot is always releasing new features and I've found that a lot of the more recent additions permit more complexity with

検討した類似製品: Marketo Engage

HubSpot Marketing Hubに決めた理由: HubSpot took our team to the next level with regards to Marketing Operations. Pardot is a little behind with built-in functionality.

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: Price and quick implementation time

鉱業、金属, 51~200人規模の会社

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

良いポイント:

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

改善してほしい点:

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

検討した類似製品: Salesforce Sales Cloud

HubSpot Marketing Hubに決めた理由: The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.

Derrick
アメリカのPresident
投稿経路

HubSpot solves all the major pain points for online marketers.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We now have greater control of our blog and website content from an SEO point of view. We use Wordpress and have started shifting our blog/articles to the HubSpot platform. Overall, we are very happy to invest time in optimizing how we use HubSpot's vast feature set.

良いポイント:

The combination of content creation and marketing automation tools helps manage both the website SEO and email marketing components of our marketing plan.

改善してほしい点:

Getting access to some variables for use in email template creation could be a little easier. The editor is super easy and powerful but accessing variables of our HubSpot users isn't available. (e.g. a sales rep's phone number). I also don't like that the administrator can't update their users' email signatures.

Aarón
Aarón
アメリカのDirector Of Database Marketing
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

HubSpot Marketing Hub helps companies grow

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Thanks to HubSpot we have had more prospects so that they can become leads and later become long-term customers. In its free version we can add a lot of contacts, unlimited users, and access has no time limit, the Features that stand out the most in HubSpot are sales funnel management, which consists of having a trusted third party express their experience with my service or product, automatic recording of all activities, unified contact information, and conversations with leads and customers.

良いポイント:

I like it because it is a CRM that helps me automate marketing, sales, and service processes, the goal of HubSpot marketing hub is to help marketers develop inbound marketing strategies. HubSpot allows me to control my marketing and sales actions in the same place, allowing me to have a global vision of all my potential clients: their name, their phone number, their address, the company, which are the business opportunities they are managing, etc. I can also associate this platform with social networks, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn and with our website, to open an account I can fill out the form or I can open it automatically with a Google account.

改善してほしい点:

Something that I don’t like about HubSpot in general is the support team, they give very generic answers that on many occasions does not solve my problems and this is time consuming, they should train the support team more.

Hugo
フランスのMarketing Manager
Eラーニング, 51~200人規模の会社

The best all-in-one Marketing platform I've used so far

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's the tool our Marketing team use every day. Beyond making us generating new leads, it helps us communicating simply with our Sales teams, who now speak the same language as we do.

良いポイント:

Hubspot contains most of what a modern marketer needs: email marketing, automation, workflows, social media planification, chatbot, CTAs, lead gen forms, landing pages, content management... The best remains that it is directly integrated to the Hubspot CRM and Sales platforms, which make your Sales-Marketing processes fluid.

改善してほしい点:

The worst thing in Hubspot is that the software itself is quite long to respond. Pages can take several seconds to load. If you've used a CRM tool such as Pipedrive, you'll probably think loading times are endless... But you get used to it.

検討した類似製品: Marketo Engage

HubSpot Marketing Hubに決めた理由: We were missing marketing automation features on Pipedrive.

切り替える前の製品: Pipedrive

HubSpot Marketing Hubに切りかえた理由: Hubspot was better for our company size. We were too big for Plezi and too small for Marketo.

ファシリティサービス, 11~50人規模の会社

My Would "Bring to a Deserted Island" Software

良いポイント:

Where do I start with my love for HubSpot. Our marketing team has been using HubSpot's Marketing Automation for 6 years, and we have seen a world of difference in our inbound strategy. From email drafting to analytics, social publishing, blog hosting, ABM (account-based marketing) and site traffic - it helps marketers keep track of nearly everything going on. I mainly use the social publishing and tracking feature and the email scheduling tool. I can say I wouldn't be able to organize my social conversations with customers nor would I be able to schedule posts ahead of time and track their progress with such accuracy without HubSpot. The email section of the software is great too. I can tell who opens, reads and clicks on our emails - how long they spend reading and each email's conversion rate. I can also do A/B testing to track which types of emails perform best. If your marketing team has a budget for automation software, HubSpot should definitely be on your radar. As a medium-sized company with a small marketing team of 5, it's the perfect size for us. We have HubSpot's Enterprise Level Contract, which gives us access to all of their features. If your marketing team is small - a less expensive plan might be where you want to start out. They also offer sales solutions that fully integrate with their marketing platform, so everything stays consistent and everyone from sales to marketing is on the same page.

改善してほしい点:

HubSpot is pretty close to perfect, and my complaints are minor. From a social tool standpoint, I wish publishing across platforms was more consistent, often images and text sizing is a bit off in the actual social site. I also wish they would increase monitoring from just Twitter to both LinkedIn and Facebook. Design limitations have been a slight issue for us in the past as well, but usually we can work around these and design items in house.

Brian
スリランカのAssociate Software architect
金融サービス, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

An incorporated way to deal with marketing materials

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Hubspot has enabled me to work in a composed and quick way, without bringing about any mishaps. Today I have 3 accreditations supported by this stage and I truly comprehend and apply the Inbound Marketing system that is the fundamental base of Hubspot. It is astounding to deal with the site of the organization where I work and I trust that the expense/item proportion is reasonable. Picking Hubspot as our essential work instrument has been an incredible choice.

良いポイント:

The genuine estimation of HubSpot Marketing is the reconciliation of each promoting stage. Blogs, email, landing pages, workflows, work processes and more can without much of a stretch be made - and incorporated - for a simple to utilize, across the board promoting entryway. Fundamentally, my organization utilizes HubSpot to rapidly construct and distribute blog entries. With the inherent online life apparatus, you can without much of a stretch offer the blog entry to your crowds. At that point, you can repurpose the substance you previously made for an email battle. Another most loved component: you can create beautiful landing pages. With this, you can make delightful presentation pages that make it simple for clients to change over to a deal, or showcasing qualified lead. Another extraordinary component is the examination instrument. You can see the presentation of each showcasing component in one nitty gritty dashboard. This encourages you see what's working - and so forth. This truly helped my organization put their advertising dollars where they're most powerful and effective.

改善してほしい点:

There's only a couple of disadvantages to HubSpot, from my point of view. HubSpot works best when you can create a lot of substance. HubSpot is extraordinary at making your substance lovely and compelling, however in case you're not delivering content, you won't get the full esteem. Second, the valuing level for HubSpot can be somewhat steep for private companies without optional salary. I'd state the administration is as yet justified, despite all the trouble, yet the speculation requires talk and responsibility from the group to be an extraordinary venture. Ultimately, HubSpot requires an on boarding charge with each new contract. Presently, this on boarding expense isn't enormous, yet this was a hindrance for passage for my organization when we initially joined. The on boarding process unquestionably helped my group take advantage of HubSpot, be that as it may, as I stated, it was a slight obstacle for the group while considering HubSpot.

Nicole
Nicole
アメリカのDigital Marketing Manager

Powerful and Easy to Use

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy. The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

良いポイント:

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible. And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

検討した類似製品: Zoho CRM ActiveCampaign

Mohammad
英国のDemand generation lead
投稿経路

An outstanding all in one marketing platform

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We got the all-in-one marketing platform 'Hubspot' to manage all our marketing campaigns, and emails, create landing pages, check the SEOs, manage leads, etc. This platform is very easy to use and offers great integration.

良いポイント:

-Perfect platform for creating and managing all your marketing campaigns. -Offers great integration with other platforms. -Offers great UX/UI, with plenty of free training available at Hubspot academy -Easy to manage leads, segment your audiences -Easy to create landing pages, workflows for marketing automation, and emails -

改善してほしい点:

-The feature for managing social media is not the best, does good scheduling but could be improved -The pricing is too much, as you move forward to the next tier - it is very expensive -Reporting is confusing, there are limits on reports and dashboards and they are very basic

Crystal
Crystal
アメリカのMarketing Content Developer
保険, 11~50人規模の会社

A Big Product

良いポイント:

Hubspot Marketing is a big product. It can do a lot. There are so many tools and features. Sometimes too many to use. We didn't know anything about using Hubspot Marketing before we started. Hubspot taught us all we know. Their training courses are easy to watch and easy to understand, but there is a learning curve. As with anything in marketing, results do not happen overnight. We started using Hubspot Marketing in February of 2014. It took us 8-12 months to really start seeing major results. During this time, we had a personal customer success manager who was helping us along the way. Flash forward over 4 years later and we are still using Hubspot Marketing. We primarily use it to host our blog content, CTAs, and landing pages.

改善してほしい点:

We would not be where we are without Hubspot Marketing. With that said, we feel like we are not fully using Hubspot to its potential. Unfortunately, because all of our marketing content is tied into Hubspot, we continue to pay for the software. It is hard to move your content to another provider (or just export your content to your own server), so sometimes we feel locked in. Another con is that you will be automatically charged for contacts if you go over your limit. Once this happens, you are automatically moved into a higher level plan until you get in touch with Hubspot and tell them you would like to move back down to a lower plan. To do this, you have to sign another contract with them at the lower plan. We are always checking our statements to make sure we have not been automatically moved into a higher plan automatically.

Josh
アメリカのAccount-Based Marketing Specialist
金融サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Easy-to-use but robust software that delivers value for any-sized copmany

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Tracking all data from content to marketing automation within a single platform is extremely helpful for us. We've been able to align more in our inbound and outbound efforts and have the ability to create simple or sophisticated marketing plans with HubSpot.

良いポイント:

Customized dashboard for a quick snapshot to help track our department's KPIs Support is responsive and always prompt to help answer your inquiries. They are currently in beta for live chat and I love that instant answers to your problems. They also send email follow-ups to make sure you're happy. Knowledge-base is excellent to help solve problems you come across on the platform or in marketing in general. HubSpot Academy is an excellent resource to learn about important topics in Marketing, Sales, and Design. They're always updating materials for the courses and you get certified at the end of so many lessons, which is a bonus for any LinkedIn profile or resume. Robust amount of features and tactics to use within the platform but not necessary to use them all. Great for any-sized companies. Ability to request product features from the community User-friendly Workflows tool that allows you to create a workflow process using different elements of data.

改善してほしい点:

Changes are always rolling out, which can be hard to keep up-to-date on them all Not fully prepared for features getting removed, renamed or consolidated. We have to play catch-up at times to adjust to what has changed. Design Manager is confusing for someone without coding knowledge. Really wish they would integrate a drop and drag feature to create simple emails and landing pages, most importantly. Reporting from the Sales vs. Marketing dashboard can be confusing. I get two different metrics in certain cases, but it's because one's default is different than the other. Can't create lists of accounts/companies, for company's running an ABM program. Can't add external landing pages to Campaigns in HubSpot, only HubSpot created landing pages, which makes reporting cumbersome.