キャプテラ - 企業の最適な
ソフトウェア選びをサポートし15年

Grammarly Businessとは

Grammarly Businessは、50,000を超えるチームに対し、あらゆる顧客および社内タッチポイントにおける効果的かつ効率的なコミュニケーション能力を提供しています。

Grammarly Businessの製品詳細

良いポイント:

This software also improves my writing skills, and the customer support is very good.

改善してほしい点:

Can cause annoying autocorrects on names and other problematic areas, which is often frustrating when shooting off emails.

Grammarly Businessの評価

研究, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

研究室での論文執筆に

製品を使ってみた感想: 英語論文執筆のスピードが上がった。英語に不慣れな学生の英語を「読める」ようにしてくれる画期的なサービス。

良いポイント:

強力な校正機能が、論文執筆をサポートしてくれます。最近は、Google翻訳に英文を打ち込んで自分の英語の意味を確認しつつ、Grammarlyで文法を校正し、最終的な文章に仕上げていくことが多くなりました。学生は英文執筆に慣れていないので、特にGrammarlyの校正サポートに助けられているようです。Grammarlyを導入してから、学会要旨などで文章全体を書き直すようなことが少なくなりました。

改善してほしい点:

クレジットカードに紐付けられるので、大学公費での支払いができない/難しい点。ライセンス販売を強く希望する。逆に、こういった問題がない企業やチームにとっては、日常的に英語を使うなら積極的に導入するべきだと思う。

昨年

Hello, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. If you're experiencing any payment difficulties, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here: https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'd love to see if there's anything we can do to help. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

ザンビアのIT Technician
石油、エネルギー, 201~500人規模の会社

David's Grammerly review

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: All in all Grammerly Business surpasses all my expectations and makes my emails sound professional when read.

良いポイント:

Grammerly Business integrates smoothly with all typing programs installed and automatically starts when computer boots up. Grammerly also offers a free trail.

改善してほしい点:

So far the only negative I find is that Grammerly Business makes one so reliant on it that they cannot work without it.

Elizabeth
アメリカのCEO
非営利団体運営, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Give your business the professional look

5.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Grammarly business turns the work from ordinary to extraordinary through spell checking, grammer correction, word percesion, and corrective writing opportunities.

改善してほしい点:

There is very little to not like about the product. The biggest situation is the words such as to, too, and two. You still need to keep an eye out for the words.

Bethany
アメリカのEditor
出版, 2~10人規模の会社

Could benefit from specialization

3.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If Grammarly offered a one-time payment for a lifetime subscription and a more seamless integration with MS Word, I might consider purchasing it again.

良いポイント:

Grammarly's interfaces and online presence are bright, friendly, and welcoming. I've followed their blogs for years and love the tone checker in their free Chrome extension—what an interesting idea! Grammarly generally feels more "fun" than its competitors, so I can see it being welcome in teaching environments.

改善してほしい点:

I feel as if I'm constantly seeing updates about new services or functionality from Grammarly—which would be great, if they worked out the kinks in their existing products. Grammarly flags non-errors as problematic much more often than its competitors, is more likely to make suggestions that actually take away from the quality of a piece of writing if users blindly accept them, and cannot be run on longer documents in Microsoft Word, making it impractical for use with longer reports or book-length projects.

3 年前

Hi Bethany, Thank you for writing this feedback. We value our users who share their experiences using our platform. It allows us to listen and evolve. We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you find cases where Grammarly provided a suggestion in error, please feel free to share with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team could take a look into it. As for the issue with Grammarly for Microsoft Office, please know that we have no limitations there. This product allows you to check your texts of any length directly from within Word or Outlook. If it doesn't work for you, please share more details, and our support team will be happy to assist you. We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

非営利団体運営, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Brief review of Grammarly Business

4.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

The correctness in grammar checking, spelling and suggestions to mistakes made.

I think I love everything about Grammarly business for now

Vishal
インドのManager of Operations
教育管理, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Good to Use, But have some bugs related to Local Dialect.

4.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Its automatically detect the grammarly mistakes and words spellings too.

改善してほしい点:

It doesn't auto correct words and sentence sometimes.

Vigdalia
コロンビアのProofreader and Editor
法律サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

No more writing errors

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I must confess that I disliked when I got a message or text from some of my co-workers because of their grammar, but now it's really cool to see the way their writing has improved using Grammarly Business.

良いポイント:

Wow! This is my helper every day, not only when writing but also when proofreading and editing all the texts, documents, emails, and everything else that I write. Since I discovered Grammarly, my life as a writer, proofreader, and editor has changed forever. Then, Grammarly Business came to change my team writing as well.

改善してほしい点:

I cannot say anything bad about Grammarly Business, for sure.

Lawrence
Lawrence
アメリカのCMO
病院、ヘルスケア, 51~200人規模の会社

Grammarly: Great for business

5.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Grammarly is easy to set up and use. It makes my team better writers and ensures that the content we are writing has no spelling or grammar errors.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing that I do not like about this tool

執筆、編集, 自営業

Grammatical errors

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been great so far. There's a few times when it failed to correct some grammatical errors and I have to do it manually.

良いポイント:

The plagiarism checker and the grammar checker are what I like most

改善してほしい点:

It doesn't provide correct suggestions for errors in tense. It misses some grammatical errors and the inability to understand technical terms

Barath
Barath
インドのBusiness Associate
消費者サービス, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

The Best Assistant or my writing.

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

There are a number of things that I like about Grammarly Business, to be named. Some of them are. 1) Enhanced communication 2) Plagiarism Detection 3) Team collaboration features

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing to be said like a con or a dislike but in times the error detection could be a little annoying.

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Your one stop writing assistant

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Even it is not the cheapest option it is worth every penny

良いポイント:

It is easy to install and maintain and helps you with your everyday writing tasks. Your website or your emails will look much more professional and error free

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes it gives you some false result and try to use - in every words.

Lonwabo
南アフリカのAssistant Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

What are the benefits of using Grammarly Business.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Using Grammarly Business has saved me a lot of time when typing. My work requires a weekly report and it just made it easier.

良いポイント:

I like that Grammarly assists me in a lot of ways when writing. It might be typing a letter, an email or even a text on social media. it correct and fixes spelling errors and even the grammar of the context I was writing.

改善してほしい点:

Since the software is still in the development stages, there are some features which are still not available and will surely be improved. The is still a language issue, it still can not recognise some words from some other languages there are internationally used.

2 年前

Hi Lonwabo, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to evolve continuously. Please note that Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. We'd also love to hear more about your comments on missing features. Please share more details with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can forward them to our product team. Thanks in advance for your input, Grammarly support team

物流、サプライチェーン, 51~200人規模の会社

My personal feedback on 4 years of using Gramarly

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have a great experience with grammarly and using it almost from 4 years and hardly I have gone with the paid subscription of grammarly as in free version only it mostly takes care of the requirements and when I have more requirements from the work side than only I prefer to go with the paid subscription.

良いポイント:

The extension grammarly provides mostly takes care of all type of communications in my laptop and mobile where it provides me the correct spelling for the mistakes I might can make and grammar mistakes across all the writeups. Even I started using grammarly in replacement of notes and word documents.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing as such which I can say as a con but yes, I faces issue in making login to the grammarly account and also faced the same kind of issue with the grammarly web based application, aprt from this there is nothing else which I could highlight as a con.

昨年

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! We're also sorry to hear about the login issue that you've encountered. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into this further. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so that we can gather more details and see what we can do to help? We look forward to speaking with you directly. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Emem
ナイジェリアのSenior Gaming Developer
コンピュータ・ゲーム, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Improving Communication and Writing Skills.

4.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Grammarly provides a thorough and user-friendly experience that aids users in identifying and fixing grammar and spelling mistakes while improving the overall caliber of their work.

良いポイント:

Grammarly helps me write better and communicate more effectively by recommending better word choices and pointing out mistakes as they happen. Its criticism is really beneficial for polishing my writing and assuring its accuracy and clarity.

改善してほしい点:

Despite offering a wide variety of tools, some of the more sophisticated ones, such as the plagiarism checker and the advanced style and tone suggestions, are only accessible to paid customers. The free version continues to provide helpful grammar and spelling corrections, but a premium subscription is required to use all of Grammarly's features.

8 か月前

Hi Emem, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us. We've also noted your feedback regarding our free and Premium offerings. It's important to us that we give our users options when deciding how they'll use our product. We offer a free version of our product so users can access critical grammar and spelling suggestions as well as weekly progress report emails and the tone detector. And we offer enhanced features in our Premium product for those who wish to supercharge their writing performance and leave no mistakes unchecked. Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Thien
Thien
ベトナムのStudent
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Essential tool for non-native English speakers, but still needs a lot of improvements

4.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

It can catch most of the grammatic and spelling errors. I particularly like the fact that this service works across multiple environments: desktop, web application, and browser extensions. My language activity can be passively monitored in daily life without the need of actual working, so I have a lot of chances to improve my English writing skill. Plus, Grammarly occasionally send statistics of your language performance in comparison to other users so that you can see what is your weaknesses and strengths. Grammarly has suggested a great deal of academic words to replace informal words in my reports, I highly evaluate the software's language intelligence. I have also used the Grammarly editor. The interface is very minimal, very zen, distraction-free, I really like that!

改善してほしい点:

Although the software is really smart when it points out my faults, sometimes I do not advocate its overuse of simplicity. Grammarly always tries to break my sentence into smaller statements. If you write blogs or novels, that may be necessary. However, that does not hold true in any case. Technical documents require run-on sentences to fully describe a concept or a term. Breaking sentences simply makes the description very disruptive, but Grammarly keeps telling me to simplify! That's really frustrating. Grammarly also lacks of integration with other apps. Grammarly is developed to be a language checker, so investment in the editor can be minimal. But the fact that I cannot use Grammarly with Microsoft Word or LibreOffice is super inconvenient. This missing service, if released, will be a huge step for Grammarly. Right now it only supports English. I expect to see more languages to come, so the cost of a Grammarly membership is actually worth it. Lastly, using Grammarly in daily tasks like writing a Facebook status might be a good idea to learn English, but it raises some privacy concerns about the data Grammarly might be able to collect.

dishant
dishant
インドのcrowd sourcing
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

Improved my writings

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I write many articles on technology. Being a non-native English speaker, I found it sometimes confusing to write some English phrases. Grammarly had helped a lot in this area. It corrects me every time whenever I commit any mistake while writing. By using Grammarly, I have created many great piece of content which are appreciated by a lot of people including the clients.

良いポイント:

I love Grammarly. The best thing about Grammarly is that it can easily find any mistakes in your writing related to Grammar, tense, etc. It is undoubtedly the best and the most reliable writing assistant available in the market. Writing an error-free and impactful English content is very important if you're writing a business content. Generating perfect material for your potential customers is essential. The plagiarism detector of the Grammarly is very powerful and can detect plagiarism very successfully than other free or paid plagiarism detectors in the market. Grammarly can even suggest a word or combination of words make your writing more compelling and impactful. You can easily install the Grammarly plugin in your browser and use it while writing anything in your browser. It is compatible with most of the browsers like chrome, Mozilla, etc. You can download the Grammarly app in your PC also and use it to write in other apps. It is available to download as a plugin in MS office. You can configure it with the MS office and make it stronger and impactful to generate quality content. You can even save your piece of writings in the Grammarly and directly edit there without the use of any app.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes, Grammarly also suggests edits were wrong actually. I have experienced many times that my original text is correct and the edits recommended by the Grammarly makes no sense. Furthermore, I would like to suggest that people improve your algo to detecting the mistakes related to punctuations.

Kyle
Kyle
アメリカのStudent
映画、映像制作, 自営業

Grammarly is the Reason I Passed English in Highschool

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you are someone who struggles with writing I highly suggest Grammarly as my first choice for spelling. I know for programs such as Google Docs, there may already be an implemented spell checker but I feel as though Grammarly does it much better. Not only does it correct mistakes but it explains why you made them. It can calculate your engagement and how well you deliver your writing. Grammarly can be installed in any browser and even your mobile device which comes in handy especially when you may have to text your boss about anything. My experience with Grammarly has been a pleasant one and I am proud to say that it has helped me both improve my grades and my writing skills.

良いポイント:

Grammarly has been one of my favorite software I've downloaded onto my computer. As a student who has terrible writing skills and will often miss punctuation extremely easily on my papers, Grammarly will correct your mistakes almost instantly. Even writing this review, Grammarly has made it easier for me to write high-quality reviews for many different software while helping me practice my writing for school. For example, if I accidentally spell punctuations as "punctuatons" then Grammarly will instantly fix the mistake since it knows you spelled the right word incorrectly. For less obvious mistakes such as missing a comma or adding an unnecessary word in a sentence, Grammarly will put an underline under the mistake and can explain why they want to change it. With a click of your mouse you can correct any mistake Grammarly finds in your writing. Having this feature is much better than automatically correcting it because it allows you as a writer to understand why you made a mistake rather than you not learning at all and continuing to make those mistakes. I can personally say that Grammarly has helped me in my English and AP U.S. History class essays as my teachers have told me my writing has slightly improved and that I have been correcting my punctuation errors more often. It also gives you an advanced chart of the quality of your writing by giving you scores based on your: Correctness, Clarity, Engagement, and Delivery as well as an overall score out of 100.

改善してほしい点:

Although Grammarly mostly corrects every mistake you make, it does sometimes make mistakes itself. When it tries to correct a word, the corrected version may be grammatically correct, however, it may sound a bit off. If you don't have the Grammarly Premium then it won't give you different word choices but rather a simple corrected version of your original word. Also for whatever reason, certain websites don't allow the use of Grammarly. Luckily this isn't a huge issue but it can annoying to have to write something in Google Docs just to use Grammarly. It would be cool to see Grammarly added to different software instead of just internet browsers such as Discord because I do see myself making many mistakes when chatting with online friends. Also because I sometimes type in Korean I would like to see Grammarly go international at some point. I know it's a vigorous process but it would be a huge help especially to people who are trying to learn a new language or practice one.

Ayman
Ayman
ヨルダンのsr. planning engineer
建設, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Write whatever you want and don't be afraid to make mistakes with Grammarly

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My experience is distinctive in general. Since using it, my abilities to write in English have greatly improved, as every day he teaches me many words and rules.

良いポイント:

Since my native language is not English, when I write emails, letters, and reports in English, I always make misspellings, in addition to Grammar mistakes, and it's always awkward at times. With the use of Grammarly Business, my writing abilities have improved and become more accurate and expressive. Really, a more than wonderful program, wherewith a nominal subscription fee, you will ensure the presence of a permanent assistant, which alerts you when you type any word incorrectly and also works to fix Grammar in a distinctive way.

改善してほしい点:

The program is excellent, as just subscribing to it will alert you to spelling errors in all the web pages you use to write. I don't think there are any downsides. The program works as hard as it can to ensure that the user gets the best and most expressive sentences.

3 年前

Hi Ayman, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, and we'll be sure to share this with our team. You might be interested to know that we offer a free business trial for customers interested in purchasing a volume license for three or more users. If that's something you'd love to try out, please provide your corporate email address along with the number of users you have in mind via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, and we'll see how we can help. Information about Grammarly Business is available here: https://www.grammarly.com/business. You might enjoy Grammarly Business exclusive features such as Style Guide, Analytics, and more! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Samuel
コンゴ民主共和国(キンシャサ)のFreelance
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 自営業
投稿経路

My best daily tool for content writing and my best English teacher.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall Grammarly Business is a very good content writing software. Its performance is really satisfactory.
So far I haven't had any issues with this software and highly recommend it.

良いポイント:

Grammarly is just a great app because it has so many features. Grammarly's interfaces and online presence are bright, user-friendly and inviting. It's an interesting idea to integrate the dial tone checker into the free Chrome extension. It suggests instant correction regardless of the error. Spelling correction, grammar correction, suggestion for better word choice, sentence structure, punctuation, this software does all the work for me and allows me to write with confidence.

改善してほしい点:

The main disadvantage of Grammarly is that it requires an internet connection to work, this is inconvenient for some people. There are sometimes delays when editing long texts, which makes it impractical for use with longer reports or book-length projects. It points out errors much more often than its competitors, and it is more likely to make suggestions which if blindly accepted by users can take away from the quality of a writing. Remains a very good tool only for those who know the basics of the English language such as sentence formation, subject-verb agreement, tense, etc. But on the other hand it is likely to pose a lot of difficulties to those uninitiated to the English language. Integration with MS Office tools also poses a lot of problems, and then it takes longer to check for plagiarism by comparing other tools. After that the price is still a bit high but it is worth using.

2 年前

Hi Samuel, We love hearing how Grammarly helps you write with confidence. It's comments like these that keep us improving our product. We can see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be helpful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. You need a stable internet connection to access the powerful algorithms that Grammarly uses to analyze your text. These algorithms can't be stored on any single device it's simply too much data but this approach is what allows Grammarly to offer writing checks that are far superior to those of computer-based word processors. Let us also note that we offer seasonal or promotional discounts to a limited number of our email subscribers from time to time. Make sure that you are subscribed to our promo offers by managing your email preferences at https://account.grammarly.com. Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Anisa
南アフリカのIntern Psychologist
メンタルヘルスケア, 自営業
投稿経路

Grammarly Business making business run a little smoother.

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The benefits of Grammarly have been numerous in terms of the quality of work that I submit both academically and professionally. It is can honestly be described as having someone who is ready to always proof read your work and give you constructive criticism. I have always found that it makes me more aware of the kinds of mistakes I frequently make when writing my work.

良いポイント:

Grammarly has an a number of tools, that I have found valuable not only in my academic but also my professional career as well, such as the style check is especially helpful to me as the work's author has the choice about what to change in his or her work with guided suggests. Grammarly's punctuation check has also been one of the most useful features, as it effectively catches up problems that I overlook while also making comments to help me improve the quality of my work. The grammar check, along with the other writing tools on Grammarly, make writing a breeze because it's accurate, simple to use, and assists writers of all types in quickly identifying and correcting writing errors. These features, I would most defiantly list as one of my favorites as it not only allows me to be be aware the construction of the sentence (does it make sense, is it too wordy, is it fragmented) and also it provides me with alternative statements and sentence construction which makes the writing process even easier. The easy nature of Grammarly makes it easy to incorporate into my daily tasks as it is only a click away.

改善してほしい点:

Grammarly, on the other hand, has a hard time detecting South African English writing style. However, the fact that the suggests are just suggests makes it easy to for me to not accept these changes.

Diane
アメリカのParalegal
弁護士業界, 11~50人規模の会社

Five stars!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't imagine working without Grammarly Business. If you want to work faster and better, you've found the right product.
There are some relatively minor faults, but Grammarly Business is one of the few companies that I feel actually values and listens to my feedback. I am hopeful that the issues will be addressed or eliminated.

良いポイント:

Grammarly Business has no shortage of pros! I've benefited most from the grammar check and thesaurus. The spellcheck, punctuation check, suggestions, snippets, and dictionary are just as important and impactful. The AI is great altogether and really makes a difference, suggestions are made as you type. The amount of time I have saved using this software is incredible. I was surprised by the customizable style guide, it's such a neat feature! There are a lot of tools for teamwork included and the software Integrates with just about everything we use. In general you can expect high quality and functionality from Grammarly Business.

改善してほしい点:

I disliked the cost. While I am happy with the quality of software I receive for the price, that doesn't make it hurt my wallet any less. At times an error mark is not removed even after the error is corrected, however this doesn't happen often. I also disliked the loss of speed when editing large documents.

2 年前

Hi Diane, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to continuously evolve. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. We're sorry to hear that some things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Nikolay
チェコのTeam Leader
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

All those typos.....

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Essential. If you can't afford the premium/business version, you can always use the free one. Of course, the paid version is way more developed, offering you tons of features for an affordable price.

良いポイント:

It's essential for our work. We're in sales and customer support. Before adopting Grammarly, we relied on the default spell-checkers, and often only after we sent replies to our customers did we find out silly mistakes and typos. Embarassing, right? Even writing this review - Grammarly will spell-check it and suggest better wording to make it "more intelligent" (<- suggested by Grammarly) and sophisticated. Whether you work in sales, communicate with customers, are a blogger, or are a marketing person - you need Grammarly. It's really not that expensive, there is a free version as well, iOS apps, and you can integrate it with tons of other apps - from mail clients to documents and social media. We're actively using it with Zendesk, Slack, and email clients.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the integration disappears when you least expect it, and you need it the most. For example - we're using it in Zendesk to check the quality of our replies, spell-check, etc. But sometimes, the widget is simply greyed out, and you cannot use it for a few hours, leaving you to do proofreading and spell-check on your own which takes quite some time.

2 年前

Hi Nikolay, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! Additionally, we're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into this issue to see what we can do to fix it. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Akas
インドのData Analyst
情報技術、情報サービス, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

My Personal Opinion About Grammarly Business

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Grammarly has a great interface and it is very compact. But the sad truth is every tool has its pros and cons. Like that, Grammarly also have many positve features and very negative problems. I am writing this review in my personal point of view in using this tool. This review is full of my opinion about this Tool. I am working as a Data Analyst In a Private Technology Company for 5 Years. In my working field, I have to send many mails. In fact I will send more than 5-8 mails per day.

良いポイント:

am working as a Data Analyst In a Private Technology Company for 5 Years. In my working field, I have to send many mails. In fact I will send more than 5-8 mails per day. But sometimes I will make silly Grammar mistakes due to my speed in Type Writing. It will make me to feel bad when someone reads my mail and found some silly mistakes on my writings.So,I began to search for the solution for this. I have searched google and found some tools which can be used as a plugin in browser. But I am not satisfied with the interface and features of the tool. So, I decided to check in YouTube for the solution of my problem. On clicking one of the video, Suddenly I saw a ad(Advertisement) about Grammarly. The advertisement was quite impressive and I saw a overview of the tool. Suddenly, i Googled about Grammarly and reaserched about it. I am Satisfied with my research and I decided to use Grammarly tool. When I started using Grammarly tool , I feel like my problem solved. I like grammarly. It helps my punctuation problems and I have found that Grammarly is much better than the Word grammar checker. Now, I am using Grammarly for 3 Months and I have send many mails without a single error and with good English sentencing. Even I got appreciation for my mails for the way of detailing the review of my reports. All this credits goes to Grammarly. I found Grammarly is very useful for me in writing Professional EMails

改善してほしい点:

Personally I think that Grammarly adds too many commas(,) where they aren't actually needed. And I also have trouble with it working in chrome. Sometimes It won't work in Google chrome and hangs my chrome browser . I think Grammarly will be perfect tool if it is without this problem.

2 年前

Hi Akas, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! We're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them.  Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? Please also know that you can send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestion, so we can have a team member take a closer look. We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Chadrack
コートジボワールのAnalyste
情報技術、情報サービス, 501~1,000人規模の会社

An Essential Tool for Writing with Confidence

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I can tell you that Grammarly Business is a widely recognized and respected tool for enhancing writing quality in a professional setting. The software provides a wide range of features and benefits, including advanced grammar and spell-checking, tone detection, and plagiarism checking. I believe that Grammarly Business is a useful tool for businesses and organizations that want to improve the quality and professionalism of their writing. The software can help save time, reduce errors, and improve the overall effectiveness of written communications.

良いポイント:

Grammarly Business is a powerful software tool that provides businesses and organizations with a wide range of writing-enhancement capabilities. Some of the features I like most about Grammarly Business include:Advanced Grammar and Spell Checker: Grammarly Business uses advanced algorithms to identify and correct more than 400 types of grammatical and spelling errors in writing.Tone Detector: This feature helps to ensure that the writing tone is appropriate for the audience, whether it's formal, friendly, or persuasive.Plagiarism Checker: Grammarly Business can help prevent plagiarism by comparing the writing against billions of web pages to identify any similarities.Integration with multiple platforms: Grammarly Business can be used as a browser extension or integrated into various tools, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Google Docs, and others.Team collaboration: Grammarly Business allows teams to collaborate and share documents, making it easier to work on writing projects together.

改善してほしい点:

Limited functionality in the free version: The free version of Grammarly Business has limited features compared to the premium version. Some users find this frustrating, as they may need to upgrade to access the full range of features.Over-reliance on technology: While Grammarly Business provides valuable support, it's still important for writers to develop their own writing skills and to not solely rely on the software's suggestions.Inconsistencies with some writing styles: Some users have reported that Grammarly Business is not always able to recognize specific writing styles and may suggest changes that do not align with the writer's intent.Privacy concerns: As with any software that processes sensitive data, there may be concerns around privacy and data security. Some users may be hesitant to share their writing with the software due to these concerns.

昨年

Hi Chadrack, Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review and share your experience with us! It's our users' feedback that allows us to constantly improve our product. We're so happy to hear that you've seen the value of using Grammarly's product offerings. Please continue to share your feedback with us as we listen and forward it to our team. Let us also note that, at Grammarly, we take your privacy seriously. If you are curious to learn more about our privacy and security practices, we encourage you to check out our User Trust Guidelines: https://www.grammarly.com/trust Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

情報技術、情報サービス, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Reliable and efficient tool for improving the overall writing quality in a professional setting

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Its advanced features, such as team collaboration, custom style suggestions, and performance analytics, make it a valuable asset for enhancing productivity and ensuring consistent and professional communication. Additionally, its AI-powered assistance and accurate grammar and spelling checks are highly appreciated. However, the cost of subscription plans and limitations in certain industry-specific integrations may be a drawback.

良いポイント:

Advanced grammar and spelling checksCustomized style and tone suggestionsIntegration with commonly used workplace platformsTeam collaboration and document sharingPerformance and productivity analyticsAI-powered writing assistance and feedbackSecure data management and compliance with privacy regulations.

改善してほしい点:

Costly subscription plans compared to other writing toolsOver-reliance on automated suggestions may not always reflect the context or desired tone of the messageLimited integration with certain industry-specific platformsNot suitable for all types of writing, such as creative or academic writingThe tool may not be as effective for users with advanced writing skills who may not need as much assistance.

昨年

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Let us note that we offer a significant discount of over 50% for teams who choose the annual plan. Our Grammarly Business offering provides all of our Premium suggestions and more, including Snippets, Brand Tones, Multiple Style Guides, and Analytics. You can find out more about these features here: https://gram.ly/2UlUA8V Additionally, we're pleased to inform you that Grammarly can be used for academic and creative writing. A user needs to select a corresponding document domain to receive the relevant suggestions. More details here: https://gram.ly/3yhcgDS Also, if you experience any difficulty using Grammarly on certain websites, could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D and share further details so we can have a team member help investigate? It would also be helpful if you could share cases where Grammarly provided suggestions in error via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team can take a closer look. Thank you, Grammarly Support Team