キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

ManageEngine Endpoint Centralとは

オンプレミスとクラウドベースの統合エンドポイント管理およびセキュリティ・ツールです。単一コンソールから組織のエンドポイントを管理する際に役立ちます。

ManageEngine Endpoint Centralの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Patch Management is great, windows integration is full.

改善してほしい点:

It takes a while to get your head around how updates are applied - it is quite 'batchy. The MDM UI is sometimes a bit confusing.

ManageEngine Endpoint Centralの評価

メディア制作, 201~500人規模の会社

Highly recommended

5.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

This software stands out as the premier solution for patch management, software distribution, and management of external devices. Its lightweight nature and straightforward deployment process are significant advantages. A key feature of Endpoint Central is the assurance provided by having inventory management, patch updates, and mobile device management all integrated within a single service.

Support in Europe and in Spanish could be improved

Antony
英国のHead of Group IT Operations
卸売, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Endpoint Central, the essential component to your environment.

4.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It’s worked well and is not overly complex, it’s easy to patch the system itself and does what we expect it to without a large administration cost. So overall I am very happy with it as a product and predict we will be using it for a long time.

良いポイント:

We chose this initially bevause we needed a central management system and we already had a couple of other products from the same vendor. I liked most the familiarity of layout, simplistic management and usability. The primary functions all work well and do what most others do but the ui makes it easier to manage.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the pop ups don’t look that slick for the end user and some of the prompting and pointers have an element of “written by someone who doesn’t speak my primary language.” This is a small point but from the outside could be relatively easily fixed.

Andrew
アメリカのIT Manager
Eラーニング, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

Updated Review after 7 mo We won’t renew annual subscription

3.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Not extremely pleased with Endpoint Central Cloud UEM. For what we ultimately use in the suite we could’ve saved money and used either a different ManageEngine / ZoHo product or a different software altogether.
I’m not meaning to sound so hard on them, but I’m just not happy with what we got for the cost. We won’t be renewing the annual subscription.

良いポイント:

Documentation is very helpful, customer service is generally very good and prompt at answering. There are a lot of included features in endpoint central uem edition (we used endpoint central uem cloud). Windows OS features work often. Remote access feature is good. Patch management works.

改善してほしい点:

Limited features for MacOS and extremely few for Linux although some problems may be limited by the OS. Enrollment was a pain for Mac and Linux and provided few benefits. (No MdM for Linux. MDM required and included for macOS, but provided few benefits.) Advertising on the ManageEngine website and Endpoint Central website promised way more than it delivers. Especially for multi OS features. Very windows-centric.

Dewain
アメリカのI.T. Manager
金融サービス, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Fantastic, Inexpensive software that is great to use.

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have loved it from the start.
We purchased another desktop management software for a ridiculous amount, it was so crappy that we also had to pay someone to be onsite for a week to install and configure it. and it turned out to be total garbage. we bought endpoint central for literally 1/20th of the price and was up and going in an hour.

良いポイント:

They've done a fantastic job with the intuitiveness of the software. things are where you logically think they should be, and you can click on links to get information that you should. so much software out there is overpriced garbage. We bought this at a fraction of other bloated garbage and were up and running in minutes.

改善してほしい点:

There's not much to dislike. the only issue i've ever had is an update broke a part of the software, but support was so good they sent me another update to fix it.

Nicholas
アメリカのTechnology Administrator
消費財, 51~200人規模の会社
使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿経路

Seems like a good fit so far

4.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Its been great so far as we are trying to find a way to keep our remote teams secure and supported without being overbearing.

良いポイント:

The plethora of capabilities that are included with the cost. For the most part, it does everything well and is easy to understand.

改善してほしい点:

One major ability we would like to consolidate is Remote Control/Access. This tool has it, and its a B+ level tool. It seems to struggle with slower internet connections (some remote workers have a slower speed), and its ability to show what computers are actually live/sleep/shutdown is not as good as Teamviewer (it takes 30seconds to a minute for it to update in the control center, while Teamviewer was instant).

Tony
英国のSenior Systems Support
自動車, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Endpoint Central - Powerful tools made simple

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Great product that is cheap (compared to other competitors) and the support from ManageEngine is great too. There are plenty of help guides to assist in setting up and live support is a click away in the application and they respond quickly to any issues that you have.

良いポイント:

The cost compared to the features is outstanding. You get a lot of tools to help support the organisation and the remote desktop support is superb and easy to use for both the admin and the end user.

改善してほしい点:

Not all features are unlocked and need extra payment to unlock them. You end up with the console having the features listed but being unable to use them as you do not have a license. This is annoying and would prefer not to have the options listed if you cannot use them.

健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 201~500人規模の会社
使用期間: 1年以上
投稿経路

Endpoint Central: [sensitive content hidden] Faces a Formidable Foe in IT Endpoint Management, but Will overcome F-15?

4.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Definitely it is above standard endpoint management systems in the market, but may not be the top, it strikes balance on the costing vs features and quality.

良いポイント:

Unified Endpoint Management system that help IT team to manage 200 endpoints across multiple sites.

改善してほしい点:

Endpoint Central client agent which behind few minor version would get disconnected and need reinstallation.

Eduardo
メキシコのIT Manager
ホスピタリティ, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Corporate selected - Very good local solution

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: The platform was mandated by our corporate office, and it solves a very important patchment deployment task.

Cloud Based Replaces WSUS Updates BIOS GPO Deployment

改善してほしい点:

The configuration process is complex but straightforward

Pierre T.
カナダのServer Administrator
病院、ヘルスケア, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

A complete solution with many add-on options

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Both the software and online support for Manage Engine have permitted us to have a functional platform from which we can manage and automate most of our daily tasks. Updates deployment, system reimaging and image backup are all features that manage Engine turns from a difficult task, to a fully automated process.

良いポイント:

The Ease of use and ability to license add-ons to the dashboard. All of the required information is organized in an easy-to-use, easy-to-access fashion.

改善してほしい点:

As much as I like all of the add-ons, it would be nice if some of them were part of the base package. Bitlocker deployments, gateway services, login MFAs, etc.

Daniel
Daniel
英国のRemote Support Team Leader
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

An IT product you cannot do without

5.0 2 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Patch Management is a very strong feature we use a lot.

改善してほしい点:

The ability to customise the permissions for technicians. Inability to download agent exe with basic technician lever permissions

Dale
アメリカのIT
倉庫, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

MEDC is an important tool for us.

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Patching is a breeze. RDP has saved me a lot of headaches since I don't always remember the FQDN of every machine in the building. Helps let me know if systems are down. Overall its a tool I cant live without at this point.

良いポイント:

Inventory features. Makes it really easy to see what PC's are running and who is using them. Login history, Windows patching, software inventories, warranty information (except for HP) and a great built in RDP feature. This software makes life a LOT easier. Its pricing is pretty competitive for everything it offers. We have stuck with it for almost 3 years and don't plan to switch away unless there is a drastic change in its price or functionality. So far I would give it a solid 9.5/10.

改善してほしい点:

When you hit your license limit, if you don't realize it, and you do another installation, removing the license from an unused computer doesn't activate the one you were initially trying to activate. Often requiring you to jump through a little bit of hoops to get it going. Always make sure you have a free license prior to the install. The only other thing I would truly consider a con is some of the features are more buried then they should be, and its not always immediately obvious where your going to find what you are looking for. Once you have used it for a while, you get used to it though and its a non-issue.

4 年前

Hello Dale, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're delighted that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and the fact that it has been making your job seamless for the past three years. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management. We are working towards creating better visibility in terms of the user interface. If you require further assistance with the product UI, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

Robert
アメリカのIT Manager
政府機関, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Desktop Central - try it! You may wonder how you lived without it before.

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I really enjoy their products. I have used their other offerings and have been pleased with how easy their software is to learn and use. I really like the reporting features, even if they are a bit plain. But, the data in the reports is spot on. It would be nice to have a way to spice up the reporting templates a bit for non-technical management. I've tried other patching products over the years, but I've always recommended Desktop Central to my clients to at least try. Almost all of them end up purchasing Desktop Central!

良いポイント:

Desktop Central is very easy to set up. As long as you follow the requirements for opening ports, you should be able to install and start using the product very quickly. The product can be used for free with up to 25 clients, so you can really "kick the tires" and get a full idea of if this is the product for you. It is reasonably fast, and the learning curve is fairly easy and straightforward. The training videos are not bad and cover most of what I needed to learn to use the product. I've worked with the support team only a few times over the last several years, so that's a bonus for me. Their support was knowledgeable, and was able to solve my issues within one or two email exchanges. They do offer phone support, but this was not an option I prefer to use, so I can't comment much on that. I now use several products from ManageEngine, and it is great how once you use one of their products, you should be comfortable with their other offerings.

改善してほしい点:

It took me a little while to learn HOW the product works, and what the developers' thought process was at first. Once I got that part, the use of the product really fell into place for me rather quickly. I think the learning curve for this software is much easier than other products, but you do have to at least look over the intro manuals the first couple of times you use the product. I'd love to see the company make more training videos using native North American English speakers. ManageEngine is an Indian company, and while their team absolutely knows their stuff, it can be challenging (at least for me) to work with the Indian speaking and writing style of English.

Calvert
英国のIT Engineer
病院、ヘルスケア, 51~200人規模の会社

Pleasantly Surprised

4.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It provides visibility across the network for all devices (EUC and Servers) with the ability to manage them. Being able to roll out patches, config changes and interact with users and their devices from one place is exactly what I was looking for when I was tasked with coming up with a solution. I initially came up with two solutions, but I am happy that this has worked out so well.

良いポイント:

Intuitive layout, finding things is relatively easy and figuring out most things is straightforward.Even in a trial, the support is very responsive and always on hand to assist. I like that each page has a link to the support team and I can interact with them from where I am on the site instead of logging into a different portal and logging a ticket. It seems some logical thought was put into developing the user interaction.An extensive set of features and functions is included right out of the box, so you can get up and running quickly. The most challenging part for me was figuring out how to get the agent on devices that AD or the network complained about. Once the agent is on, I have full control over the device and am able to gather a lot of information which, as any IT Admin will agree, is crucial for making sound decisions.

改善してほしい点:

The UI looks a little dated and could do with some paint. Even if it isn't for everyone, some users may prefer how it currently looks. In that case, the opportunity to change the skin would be a nice bonus. Despite this, it's a great product that doesn't detract from the site's functionality.I'm surprised that the cloud version is behind the on-premise version in terms of functionality. Although saying that, it's not by much and the team has assured me that the functions are in development. So it will be very nice to see things like BitLocker management in the cloud version and improvements to the quality of the reports.I tried both the on-premise and cloud solutions, both of which work just fine. There are a few things I saw on the on-premise version that wasn't quite the same in the cloud (mentioned earlier). Additionally, at the time of writing this, there are a couple of improvements that I have suggested, namely in the area of managing multiple domains. This area still needs a little work.

Reed
カナダのIT Manager
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 201~500人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Endpoint Central - Your One Stop Tool for Remote Monitoring Management and More!

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We were looking for a solution that would allow us to deliver at the highest level from an ITSM standpoint. A few solutions were considered, however, EC checked all of the boxes in what we were looking for:1) SaaS solution that would allow us to manage our endpoints from a single pane of glass2) Centralized tool to automate patch management and gain an idea of which endpoints are missing patches3) Ability to automate software installs and image endpoint OS4) Mansge all assets - hardware and software - with ease and gain an understanding of budget spend and forecasts

良いポイント:

Patch Management, Asset Management and Tracking and the ability to automate software deployment are the best winning features for us.EC is very user friendly so the learning curve for my team of 5 was a smooth gradient.Working with support and our Customer Sucess Manager also provided us with a lot of great knowledge and training on how the solution would integrate with our current business processes. The integration went super smooth in terms of rolling out the EC agents and transitioning from our old tool.

改善してほしい点:

I think the overall experience so far has been great, however, if I had to say one negative thing, would be the initial glitches encountered when we tried to remotely connect to our endpoints.First impression might be a bit intimidating when seeing all of the different options, however, when you begin drilling into each feature it becomes super intuitive.

Alex
スペインのHelpDesk
ギャンブル、カジノ, 501~1,000人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Probably the best option you could choose when taking a decision about MDM's.

5.0 9 か月前

良いポイント:

What i liked the most was the centralized management you have with Endpoint Central, you can control everything, from everywhere, to anywhere.

改善してほしい点:

In my opinion, the feature that i didn't like as much as others was the patch management, it is really good because you can easily control patches, but it is a little bit hard to understand from zero, how it works and how it is built, to get the best profit out of it.

アメリカのDirector of IT
病院、ヘルスケア, 51~200人規模の会社

desktop Central: Affordable, yet complex

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Sales was challenging as they expect you to be an expert on their product already. Installation was easy and the actual product is amazing.

良いポイント:

The one-stop shop for all IT endpoint tasks. We previously used multiple tools for patching, inventory, remote access, and software control. MEDC allows us to roll them all into one easy to use tool. The fact that it's cloud based is key as we try to minimize any on-prem services.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the terms can be confusing, and the sheer number of different ME products makes selecting the correct product challenging. The sales team could use some training on how to properly assist potential customers on needs assessments and how their products align and especially interact.

Scott
アメリカのDirector of IT Services
教育管理, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Please deliver

3.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We loved all of the features, but they do not seem to live up to the description.

良いポイント:

OS Imaging is great when it works. The drivers are usually found and installed on the target properly. Inventory scanning is great, but seems to be intermittent. One day it will instantly find and scan newly images computers, and the next it will hang on the scanning

改善してほしい点:

The ManageEngine suite of applications promises to be the best deployment, management and inventory control products, but they do not consistently deliver on the promise. ServiceDeskPlus and DescktopCentral do not talk to each other as seamlessly as they should when handing off asset information.

Morton
ザンビアのIT Manager- Service Delivery
銀行, 501~1,000人規模の会社

One of the best ITSM Tool

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has made our endpoint management and deployment easy as we have automated most of the task using this product.

良いポイント:

The remote control functionality to provide remote help. Threat and patch management.

改善してほしい点:

One feature i would love to have is ability to use software metering for web-based applications. this feature is currently not available in the software metering module.

保険, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Desktop Central: Tech Perspective

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it is a good product and accomplishes our purposes.

良いポイント:

This software is really good shut the price and features it comes with. Replaces a lot of tools we have had to mismatch and put together all in one.

改善してほしい点:

The user interface and language of the site is somewhat confusing and not intuitive. They have a log guides that help. Just not as intuitive as I had hoped.

4 年前

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central and it's unified approach. We hope our product has helped you with securing and managing all your endpoints, thereby replacing multiple tools that you've had to use in the past. If you require further assistance with the user interface, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

アメリカのSenior Manager of Infrastructure and Compliance
小売, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

A Product that actually does what you paid for, and then does even more!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have used this program now between three different companies that I have worked in, two of which I made the recommendation that it be purchased. I am impressed with the product, but also with the development and support team. Its not uncommon for me to send them a question and have an answer back in less then 24 hours. They also have a wonderful ability to take feedback and then have it show up in the product in very little time.

良いポイント:

The product does an amazing job performing the update of server and desktop operating systems and software. What is surprising is all the additional things it does, and the features that they keep adding into the product. Examples over the years includes adding in things like mobile device management, review of each box for vulnerabilities, showing issue and problems with the boxes that are both correctable and not correctable by the patching functions.

改善してほしい点:

Upon some tasks they will show failure or a pending action, however they do not then update those status in the queue. I think this is done from a compliance standpoint, but there should be a function added to specifically address a job that’s been run, been incomplete and then a pending follow-up action.

弁護士業界, 201~500人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月

Comprehensive Desktop Management Solution

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: ManageEngine Desktop Central has helped us improve our overall technical and operational support to staff and further, helped consolidate software and resources.

良いポイント:

ManageEngine Desktop Central is a robust set of tools that allow s you to deploy, automate, and support your end user's device with a simple to manage interface. Before using ManageEngine my team used a wide variety of tools and a lot of 'hands-on' involvement to maintain our diverse set of end-user equipment, but, with Desktop Central we are able to deploy images, software, manage patches, set security policies, and provide remote support all from one central location.

改善してほしい点:

The setup can be a little overwhelming at first due to all of the configuration and features. While the support team was good and very friendly, it would be better if there is more standardized KBs and how-to videos to help support some of the advanced functions.

4 年前

Hello, Greetings from ManageEngine! We're glad that you like the multifariousness of Desktop Central. We hope our product has aced in helping you with endpoint security and management, thereby replacing the multiple tools that you've had to use in the past. We are working on standardizing the knowledge base articles and how-to videos. If you require further assistance, do write to us at [email protected]. Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to write to us at [email protected].

非営利団体運営, 11~50人規模の会社

Desk Central

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's almost all positive. It allows me to stay of top of all software patching, both Windows and 3rd-party. That's the single largest benefit. But in addition it allows quickly implement group policy-like configurations, effectively block thumb drives, reboot all machines on a set schedule, view a complete inventory of all hardware and software, search for specific software that's installed, implement quick changes to all machines when needed, like registry ones, and many others.

良いポイント:

This product was easy for me to implement several years ago. Whenever I have problems, it's very easy to contact their support team and when i do they are very responsive. If a feature isn't there that I'd like to have, they also make a serious effort to see it implemented in the future. For what it does, it's very cost-effective and an extremely beneficial tool to have at my disposal as the lead tech in our organization. If it wasn't available I feel it would be extremely difficult to replace with anything product anywhere near its price range, and I'd likely lose features as well.

改善してほしい点:

No product is perfect, and there's a few features I'd like to have added, but at least they make an honest effort to hear my concerns whenever i have them. I really can't think of much of anything else that I'd criticize them for, and I'm very happy with it.

Anuj
インドのDeputy manager
小売, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1年以上

ManageEngine Endpoint Central

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: my experience with "Endpoint Central" was exceptionally positive. It not only simplified the management and security of our endpoints but also gave us the confidence that our organization was well-protected against cyber threats. Its user-friendly design, flexibility, and strong customer support made it a valuable asset in our IT infrastructure. I would highly recommend Endpoint Central to any organization looking to enhance their endpoint management and security capabilities.

良いポイント:

The security features of Endpoint Central were equally impressive. It offered advanced threat detection and response capabilities, helping us proactively identify and mitigate potential security risks. The real-time alerts and reports were instrumental in staying ahead of emerging threats, ensuring our data remained protected.

改善してほしい点:

This is a very complete, versatile and flexible tool. there is nothing I dislike about it.

Pascal
ベルギーのICT Operations
スポーツ, 201~500人規模の会社

RBFA

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The best tool so far in my career, modular, great support.

良いポイント:

Ease of use. Super OS and patch deployment, the overviews and the reports. Quick help on each page. Deploy of software. Mobile device management.

改善してほしい点:

The error messaging, most of the times to general. Quick help not always sufficient. The help websites, not clear enough to find your way.

Archna
インドのSpecial Correspondent
メディア制作, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Desktop Central offers the best features to manage multiple devices from a Central device.

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our organization is using Desktop Central to manage all of our devices including devices with Windows and Mac OS, Android and iOS devices from a single Device. Desktop Central has allowed us to give the Power of controlling all the devices to a Single Central Device which can be operated by Senior IT managers. We can manage Software installation, patching and deployment with ease. We can also monitor who is using what device and when, means we can easily monitor our devices using Desktop Central.
The pricing perfectly fits our need, also we can get Quote to best explain our requirements and get an even perfect subscription from them.
They also provide a 30 day trial to effectively understand and evaluate the complete product.

良いポイント:

Desktop Central offers a lot of features to effectively manage several devices anytime from single Central Device. Some of the most helpful features are Turn On/Off the controlled devices, Operating System patch management, installation and deployment of Softwares, file transfer using Remote Sharing etc. Desktop Central allows patching, imaging and deploying of OS, which helps a lot in keeping all the devices safe from known/unknown Security threats by remote upgradation. Desktop Central also allows us to monitor several things like Login History, Software and Hardware Changes etc which helps our organization a lot in monitoring the use of our devices. Overall, we can have full control over all of our devices easily and effectively from a single Central Powered Device anytime.

改善してほしい点:

A few things I think should be improved with Desktop Central is their Customer Support Service. Recently, some people from our organization were having trouble with Desktop Central but the Customer Support team was not effectively helping them out. Though, the problem has now been solved because we went through their Guides and Documentations and figured out how to fix things up.