Zoho Deskとは

カスタマー・サービスをビジネスの中心に据えましょう。エージェントの生産性やマネージャーの影響力が高まり、顧客の意見を取り入れやすくなります。

Zoho Deskの詳細

良いポイント:

The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

改善してほしい点:

No alerts to end user when the ticket is passed from one agent to the next.

Zoho Deskの評価

Derek
Derek
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A great tool for managing your brand and supporting customers

3.0 昨年
動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
Alyssa
Alyssa
アメリカのHuman Resources Generalist
病院、ヘルスケア, 10,000+の従業員数

Using Zoho Desk as a ticketing based solution is great

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: A single glance at this program was all it took to fix the ticketing problems we were facing. When we were looking for a new software, I was simply able to get the things I required and could display them to my team with no trouble at all.

良いポイント:

As a ticketing system, Zoho Desk allows us to keep tabs on and respond to customers' questions about our bespoke goods, whether they reach out to us via email, phone, or in person. Although we have just begun to understand how the system works, we already have a good idea of how beneficial it will be after we have fully implemented it.

改善してほしい点:

When it comes to cost, Zoho should be more transparent when incorporating additional tools like Zoho Assist. Although Zoho's huge amount of modules is a great asset, it would be even more helpful if there were a means to track the potential financial impact of implementing various configuration options.

Shivam
インドのExecutive
人材派遣、人材紹介, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

The best Ticket dealing with stage that is a business fundamental device"

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Many highlights and various ways of communicating with potential client base. As a web engineer, coordinating it into my site was shockingly simple and smooth. We see a ton of potential for smoothing out our deals cycle decreasing information section errands while having the option to arrive at additional clients consistently, without the requirement for a meddlesome contact structure and call that a ton of the more youthful customers are staying away from in these business sectors.

良いポイント:

There is no Work area application for Zoho Work area, a vital missing element. The alternate route symbol for Late things might have been set better, perhaps in the top header menu rather than in the footer. The footer menu should be more noticeable, as it is unrecognizable on more modest size screens.

改善してほしい点:

The easy to use android and IOS applications are one of the most outstanding elements of Zoho Work area, which I like the most. Different highlights which I likewise respect are-It furnishes a basic gadget code with a couple of snaps once you choose to coordinate it with your site or application; you can undoubtedly follow your tickets in general and specialists from the dashboard interface; you can embed labels with each pass to bunch them into explicit classifications for examination and investigating.

Jeff
アメリカのVP
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

do not recommend

1.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: As I mentioned in cons, support is horrible and they need to focus on getting current modules working without bugs rather then what additional modules they can create to charge people for. I be happy when our company finally pulls the trigger and goes with another vendor.

良いポイント:

Pros-It does work with Zoho CRM and logs tickets in CRM

改善してほしい点:

Zoho on a whole I would not recommend. Support is terrible. we are on our 4th consultant as a good certified zoho consultant is hard to find. Zoho CRM and Desk are full of bugs, they constantly change the way things work and stuff break and they can't explain why. they finally fixed in desk where when a client rates the service it would reopen a ticket and then we would close a ticket and customer would get a rate our service again and if they did it re-opened the ticket. It got fixed but we still see it happen again but just less frequently. very common for a response to a exisiting doesn't get linked to the current ticket so a new ticket is opened. I could go on and on and zoho CRM is worse.

Dan
英国のIT Manager
再生可能エネルギー、環境, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Shines above other products we had

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: An awe-inspiring tool that allows us to use it in so many ways, as a helpdesk, as a tasks manager, and as a dispatch.It does well to do most of what other providers give you for very little cash.

良いポイント:

It is easy to use, easy to deploy and easy for non-technical staff to get on board.The excellent mobile app allows for easy remote work.Mobile app support biometrics.

改善してほしい点:

The email setup was clunky a few years ago, but better now.MFA is limited to a few suppliers.

Alain Mukanuna
ブルキナファソのICT Consultant
国際貿易と開発, 5,001-10,000の従業員数

A Comprehensive and Feature-Rich Help Desk Solution: Zoho Desk

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Zoho Desk is a great help desk solution that is well worth the investment. It is packed with features that make managing customer support a breeze. It has great reporting and analytics tools to help us better understand our customers' needs.

良いポイント:

Zoho Desk is an incredibly intuitive and user-friendly help desk solution that makes managing customer support incredibly easy. It's well organized and has a variety of features that allow us to customize our support operations. The reporting and analytics tools are incredibly helpful in understanding customer needs.

改善してほしい点:

Zoho Desk can be a bit overwhelming with all of its features and options. It can be difficult to keep track of all the different tasks and settings. Additionally, some of the features can be a bit confusing to use.

Shayla
Shayla
アメリカのHuman Resources Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great internal and customer communication

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: To keep tabs on the many ways in which people have reached out to us with questions about our bespoke products—email, phone, and even in-person—we have implemented a ticketing system in Zoho Desk. We have a long way to go until we fully integrate the system, but so far, what we've seen, we like what we see.

良いポイント:

When it comes to managing a single or multiple businesses, ZohoDesk is the best option because of how easy it makes everything. There is a lot of flexibility and structure in the administration of the many divisions.

改善してほしい点:

One possible drawback is that there is no desktop client. You still need a desktop app version, no matter how polished the webapp is. An additional minor tweak would be to enable the merging of requests by choosing all departments.

Kurapati
Kurapati
インドのSenior Human Resources Manager
人材派遣、人材紹介, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellently constructed with fantastic Automation features

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We may use Zoho Desk to solve and track concerns brought by our members. This feature emphasises the member experience by allowing them to trace the concerns they raised through the helpdesk environment. Before this technology, our internal communication and customer service channels were a shambles. We now have a centralised ticketing system that produces automatic ticket numbers, and our customers are kept up to speed on our progress through the Resolution and Time Entry choices.

良いポイント:

The most useful feature is the helpdesk and chat function, which allows us to engage with our customers in real-time. All of the agents' visibility, ticket status, and ticket submission page are excellent. The Contacts field allows us to add and update customer information, making it a comprehensive system for client management. Unlike some other mobile app solutions, it delivers push alerts when a new ticket is received. Its benefit is that it displays the entire ticket history. At the same time, I can generate requests fast. You may also automate and define rules for many of your chores. Simple to use, and the customer support website allows you to quickly build a FAQ and an article.

改善してほしい点:

One thing I didn't enjoy about the mobile app was that you couldn't turn off alerts for particular sorts of tickets. When merging a request, it throws an error as if it had a timer and does not merge. We aim to give it another shot because, in addition to the fundamental helpdesk responsibilities, it would be a critical component to increasing service efficiency.

Aditya
Aditya
インドのSoftware Engineer
情報技術、情報サービス, 10,000+の従業員数

Great IT Task Management Software

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Zoho Desk has been positive. The software is easy to use and provides a comprehensive view of all IT tasks, making it easier for me to manage them. It also offers powerful reporting capabilities so I can quickly get an overview of task statuses. The only downside is that the setup process can take some time, but once it's done, it works great!

良いポイント:

I liked the fact that this software provides a comprehensive view of all IT tasks, allowing users to easily keep track of them. It also makes it easy to assign tasks, set deadlines, monitor progress, and review completed work. Additionally, it offers powerful reporting capabilities to quickly get an overview of task statuses.

改善してほしい点:

I didn't like the fact that it can be a bit complex to set up and configure. Additionally, there are some features that seem to be missing, such as the ability to collaborate more easily with other users.

Prem
Prem
インドのFreelancer
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業

All in one CRM

良いポイント:

Managing chats of customer support and team made easy with automations and worflows. It makes support data look easy to understand on dashboard.

改善してほしい点:

Automation and integration can be improved.

Sanjeet
Sanjeet
インドのsoftware developer
情報技術、情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best helpdesk software for any organization

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

This is one of the most reliable software for customer support. It has some of the most amazing features like I can contact with the customers through multiple channels for example emails, calls etc. also automated emails is a great feature, with the help of this I can send emails to my customers if there is any new offer.

改善してほしい点:

I didn't find any cons so far for this product.

Peter
ベルギーのCCO
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 2-10の従業員数

Zoho Desk, a great tool within the Zoho One platform

4.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: All issues related with our hardware and software are logged and tracked byt creating tickets. Customers can follow-up tickets themselves, and issues that come back often can be moved to a knowledge base (some kind of FAQ) to lower the support load. It has good features to divide tickets between our products and departments.

良いポイント:

Does not involve a lot of configuration to start with, and it is rather easy to add functions when required. It does not take a lot of user training for colleagues to get started (more or less self-explaining)

改善してほしい点:

It offers a customer portal, but the design of that portal cannot be matched with the "house style" guidelines of the company

認証済みレビュアー
英国のCEO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Powerful ticketing system with lots of options.

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are using the system to log all customer faults making it easy to invoice for the time spent and also as a handy knowledge base for future reference.

良いポイント:

I like the fact it is hosted online with all updates taken care of to save having to run our own internal systems. There are lots of options and even the free one can easily take care of a small helpdesk. The software can be accessed on line so is useful if you need to work from different locations. There are a lot of extra features you can easily add for only small incremental price increases if you need to expand as you grow.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the features are not as simple to implement as they could be making a bit of a learning curve for new staff members.

Tyler
アメリカのPresident
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

so far its pretty great.

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: SO far I am really impressed.

良いポイント:

So far my team and I are really impressed with all the features. It has been quick for the test team learn how to use.

改善してほしい点:

the pricing structure can be difficult.

ERCAN
トルコのProgram Manager
通信, 2-10の従業員数

zoho the best

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Customers liked it. They choosed the Zoho first and We choosed. We liked.

良いポイント:

easy to use for us and our customer. we are able to follow customer ticket easily.

改善してほしい点:

SLA reporting part is easy and configurable.

Liza
ヨルダンのHR Officer
再生可能エネルギー、環境, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

It helps improve the level and quality of support provided to clients.

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: In short, Zoho Desk has enabled us to raise the level of the service center for assistance provided to our customers, and indeed, the response time has improved, and the distribution of tasks to team members has become easier. In addition to that, Zoho Desk has enabled us to better measure the extent of customer satisfaction with the services provided.

良いポイント:

Zoho Desk enables us to efficiently provide support services to our customers, no matter how many products we offer so that we ensure that our customers get a unique experience and provide them with complete transparency through which they can follow up on their requests at all stages. I love the fact that automation with Zoho Desk enables us to provide optimal support to our customers, as we are able to create tickets and distribute them automatically to the appropriate departments to respond to them. I also like how Zoho Desk can be customized to receive calls, emails, SMS, and also through social media, and how the autoresponder can be customized to answer and direct customers and also provide them with a reference number for their ticket so they can follow it. The logs provided by Zoho Desk provide a complete summary of all inquiries received from customers and their times, so we can know their status and also measure the speed of response through them. I also like the fact that Zoho Desk enables us to identify shortcomings in our answering services so that we can make improvements to them. The control panel provides us with sufficient information for each member of the team, including tickets that he must answer, and through chatting, he can ask for help from colleagues, as well as communicate with the customer to request any inquiries.

改善してほしい点:

I think that Zoho Desk, despite the great services it helps us with, needs more improvements, as well as more automation of functions, so that we can better control the service robot, so that it can provide more services to customers so that it shortens their time, and the alert system must be improved so that It sends alerts according to the priority or importance of the request.

Cherry
フィリピンのCustomer Success Manager
食品、飲料, 51-200の従業員数

Zoho Desk Is Best so Far

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, zoho makes life easier. Ai assisted chats are helpful if you are set up properly. Most importantly, it is user friendly and you do not need special training to be able to set it up, thay have it all in their help page.Zoho also is not sensitive to IP addresses, it is accessible everywhere and is very helpful to companies that employ remote workers.

良いポイント:

For more than 2 years, My company, Sweetberry Bowls, which is based in the US has been using Zoho Desk and so far the best we've tried. The most feature I like is the organization of tickets and your ability to correct AI responses. You will be able to review chats at a later time and you can reach out to customers using ZOho Desk if you need to and that for sure is really needed especially to customers whom you think did not get the right answer to their queries from your AI responses.Try and thank me later.

改善してほしい点:

There is only 1 thing I did not like about Zoho desk. While the main thing I like the most is the ability to respond or reach out to clients at a later time when you think the customer did not get the answer they wanted, Zoho desk allows customers to input a fake email, this will make you not be able to respond at a later time because your message will not get through their inbox. In my experience, 1 out of 50 inputs fake emails though, so not a big deal for me.

Palash
インドのCustomer Success Head
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

Very user-friendly support desk

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall its a very good software in terms of usability. Happy with this.

良いポイント:

User friendly Easy to setup Handles almost all requirements Knowledge base functionality is also good Good Automation

改善してほしい点:

- Searchability of tickets is an issue. Search with ticket number and many other parameters does not work properly - Zoho changes it pricing/ features in certain tier to make us shift in pricing tiers. The features once subscribed should not be changed for old users. - Once started, switching this software is not possible because of so many support articles added in knowledge base

Waleed
ヨルダンのSenior Procurement Engineer - Facilities Management
建設, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

An ideal setting in which to deliver outstanding customer service.

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zoho Desk helps businesses organize their affairs, manage customer interactions, and structure their way of dealing with customers. Our support agents can readily get information and answers from the customisable knowledge base within Zoho Desk. We employed a reporting tool to have a better understanding of our support desk and future difficulties.

良いポイント:

ZohoDesk is a cost-effective customer support platform with configurable analytics and the flexibility to interface with a wide range of third-party solutions. This includes but is not limited to very efficient customization options to get the most out of the system. Zoho Desk's user panel allows you to make phone calls, track client emails, get team and process reports, and create final reports. entire. Zoho Desk also allows consumers to view their tickets, which increases openness and allows me to see all requests from firms in one place.

改善してほしい点:

So far, the platform's functionalities have all been quite beneficial and simple to set up. Other platform integrations operate well and are self-configurable. Calls by dial number or user may be delayed due to the large amount of records. As a result, you can make calls with distinct or inaccurate requests.

Leonard
アメリカのTechnical Support
経理, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Easy to use, but not enough features

5.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

改善してほしい点:

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

Denise
Denise
アメリカのAssistant Manager
食品、飲料, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

So far it has been a great service

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

良いポイント:

I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

改善してほしい点:

Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

Ankush
Ankush
インドのFInance Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 501-1,000の従業員数

Zoho Desk: Quick resolutions on the go

4.0 12 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you are looking for software to establish a fully interactive video session with a remote expert which enables the customer to join with a single click, then Zoho Desk is the right software for you. Zoho Desk will help you to solve the real-time problems of your customers.

良いポイント:

Zoho Desk application provides a handy experience wherein it helps generate a unique URL to share with the client for Audio/video call, which ultimately helps deal with the customer quickly and helps enhance their knowledge, resolving their problems efficiently. Further, considering the pandemic, the application has helped reach customers and give them a personalized experience. Also, it helped our organization in selling products remotely.

改善してほしい点:

I have faced connection problems a few times, and the applications lag sometimes. Further, the price for this application is a bit high compared to other applications in the market.

Omolara
ナイジェリアのonboarding manager
金融サービス, 201-500の従業員数

zoho desk

良いポイント:

Tracking customer's challenges and resolving them. Also being able to get a report of the highest number of cases each team member has treated.

改善してほしい点:

The feedback rating system. An angry customer is able to give a bad rating even when its not the customer experience staff, that annoyed him.

Peter
英国のWeb Developer
高等教育, 501-1,000の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Service desk management the easy way

4.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

Zoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all. ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use. Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.

改善してほしい点:

Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants. The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.

Lauren
アメリカのOffice Manager
小売, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Handy but still irksome...

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Business - customer relations. We are able to amass a great wealth of product and customer feedback that we can reference in the future as needed. This alone is quite valuable and makes wanting to change services a less attractive option for us.

良いポイント:

Software facilitates customer - service relations and enables notes, attachments and status tracking to better serve our clients. Somewhat streamlined in appearance, which helps to keep the screen uncluttered.

改善してほしい点:

Software is still clunky -- oftentimes, standard hotkeys end up changing the page settings where they otherwise would perform as expected on another interface. This happens surprisingly often and disrupts workflow when we strive to perform more efficiently when handling customer requests.

Krishna
Krishna
アメリカのHuman Resources Generalist
病院、ヘルスケア, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

I enjoy how easy it is to connect with our leads in real time

4.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We've used this program for customer support and services before, but this was the first time we utilized it to examine client behavior in light of certain criteria. As a result of using Zoho Desk, we have the ability to provide excellent customer service.

良いポイント:

We've tried a lot of apps, but Zoho Desk stood out since it looked like a separate software. There is a free version for startups who need help managing a team of customers. I like Zoho Desk because it keeps a single, verifiable source of information available to both management and employees.

改善してほしい点:

Scaling can be a little tricky when moving from a free version to a paid one, and certain modules may be able to be improved and made more efficient as a result.