評価の平均値

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

DiscoverLink Talent LMSの概要

LMS optimized for hospitality businesses, combining an award-winning LMS with a library of industry-leading e-learning courses.

DiscoverLink Talent LMSの詳細

Jessicah P.
アメリカのSenior Director of Training
飲食店, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

User Friendly, Adaptable, Support out of this world, Everything a restaurant brand needs

良いポイント:

What I like most is the simplicity for the end users. From the management team having to assign a new profile, assign content, review history or make a transfer to our hourly employees logging in and completing the content, the process is simple to understand and to teach. Next would be the content library. It is not always possible to bring in an instructional designer to build content from scratch or budget to have content built from a third party and with this software, there is no immediate need. You can dive right in and provide your teams, all levels, learning and development content immediately. This takes out the "O.K. I have purchased the software, now let's start building content to get the buy in from our operators and/or Franchisees". Next would be the functionality to make things your own for your Brand. From how you design checklists, quizzes, tests to how you assign permissions within levels of hierarchy to give the management teams and owners the accountability over their restaurants dashboard and assignments. There is so much more I want to brag about with Discover Link but they only give me so many words within this review and I have to be sure to let you know about the support team. It is like no other I have dealt with in my 25+ years in restaurants. They are caring, helpful, bring suggestions and ideas to the table as well as make you feel like a part of the family vs. being a client. I am so appreciative of each and everyone on the team!

改善点:

I have no least favorite thing about this software because of the hard work and dedication of their team listening to the all their client family. We requested to have them build an app and our wish has come true. in 2018, we will be able to have an app available for the system. For us, this will open doors, windows and magic portals because we will be able to fulfill the "offline" resource content our Franchisees have requested, build a library with "Search" functionality so our operators can find things quickly and easily as things arise and so much more that just makes me smile inside and out. I know it is hard to believe that this software could be so great, but I encourage you to give it a chance.

Angi L.
飲食店, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best Customer and Technical Support EVER Bar!

4 2 年前

コメント: Everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE, at Discover Link has given us the platinum package for customer and technical support. I can't say the same for other LMS's, including the BIG name ones, where you get the runaround when trying to get an issue fixed. The Discover Link folks call, email, even text, back within 24-hours. They are fantastic with communication and following-up. Yes, there are flashier (and dare I say sexier) LMS's out there that push "social learning" and promises of "mobile learning", but honestly... the competition isn't worth the headache, esp. if your organization doesn't use "social learning" or have users take courses on their cell phone (which are a pain to design effective courses for such small screens). Word of advise... Don't get caught up with the "shiny object" LMS's out there. Go for the LMS with will provide the BEST support, because THAT is what is going to matter if you have any issues and/or need Admin support. THAT is what we have with Discover Link!

良いポイント:

The fairly new "cross-hairs" feature when looking at users within their campus is FANTASTIC! I like how you can preview content without actually needing to assign it and then take the course. Resources has a nice search option. All in all, it is fairly easy to use as an Admin and good for what our users need.

改善点:

Not the most intuitive UI (especially when trying to set-up external permissions) and a bit tedious with having to collapse sections all the time. I wish the content had a "search" feature, esp. since we can't get the "filter" feature to work. The UI needs a facelift to look more "clean" and modern.

Molly M.
アメリカのDirector, Training and Development

Product is okay

3 4 年前

良いポイント:

Our customer support is amazing. The support staff is the best asset you have to support questions and help trouble shoot issues. We have appreciated his contribution to our efforts.

改善点:

Reporting is lacking and Discoverlink is behind the industry based on our research and networking with others in the industry

4 年前

Hi Molly, thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for providing feedback on reporting. I wanted to let you know that we will begin rolling out a new user interface this quarter which includes some nice reporting enhancements, including graphical charts. In addition, we can create custom reports and add dashboard statistics to meet specific requirements. If you'd like to explore either of those options, please contact your Account Manager. We'd love to hear your ideas on other features you'd like to see us add to our development roadmap as well. Feel free to send me any comments and I'll be happy to forward them on to our development team as enhancement requests for future consideration. Thanks again!

Braxton L.
アメリカのTraining Manager
ホスピタリティ, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

If it was not for this product our company would be less efficient! Used Daily!

5 4 年前

コメント: From an organization standpoint- Employee engagement, Employee retention, increased value of Sales. Number, increased amount of knowledge learned. Tracking results through this software is also a huge benefit as it is very easy to do!

良いポイント:

This software is user-friendly and easily accessible. It is not complicated like some other LMS out there. The options for different modules or LPs are very beneficial for a multi-unit organization. By far though would be the customer service. If you do not know something or have a question you do not have to call a 1-800 number. Your client services rep is only an email and phone call away with immediate response! WE LOVE THIS PRODUCT

改善点:

It is not really what I like or least about this software it is more of improvements to be made. This company is on top of their game by listening to their customers and making changes to the software to benefit the customers. Occasionally we will run into technology issues within our organization with WIFI connectivity problems which hinders the ability to use discoverlink so that can be a downfall at times. Wishing this software could be used on a offline network would be extremely beneficial.

4 年前

Hi Braxton, thank you for this review and your feedback on offline use to help with connectivity issues.I wanted to let you know that the ability to take courses offline and synchronize once a connection is made is on our roadmap for this year. We will keep you posted when we get close to releasing that!

投稿者のソース

Training at the next level

5 2 年前

コメント: We went from a homegrown LMS to using DiscoverLink, and haven't looked back. It allows us to train team members, managers, and even our corporate support center staff. It is easy to see who has and hasn't completed training. The team is wonderful to work with as well. I'm more of a hands-on admin, and I'm able to do most things myself, but the support team is there for any assistance I need. I know some of their other clients are more hands-off, and they work well to keep all things moving smoothly for both ends of the spectrum.

良いポイント:

The LMS is very easy to use, administer, and train with. The support and service is amazing from the team at DiscoverLink

改善点:

Updates can take a while to be made, but are amazing when they come out.

Melanie J.
Melanie J.
アメリカのSenior Manager of Training and Program Development
投稿者のソース

I have been impressed from the start with my experience using Discoverlink.

5 4 年前

コメント: I have achieved more consistency in training and better trackability of training completion. This allows me to report on training and see trends across the Company that correlate training to performance.
Because the LMS is fairly new, I sometimes come across functionality that is "in development". The Discoverlink Team is very open about what can and can't be done. though, and are actively working to improve the product with client suggestions. I don't know as though these comments would be any different with other companies as the industry is constantly changing, however.

良いポイント:

The software is easy to use. There are available user guides, but I often don't need them as it is intuitive. I absolutely love that I can easily customize many aspects of the LMS without a complicated "scope of work" and that the Discoverlink Team is open to new ideas and suggestions. From a user perspective, the LMS is graphic in nature and easy to navigate.

Nate B.
Nate B.
アメリカのSenior Management Training Specialist
投稿者のソース

Easy to use for our managers and team members.

良いポイント:

Simplicity of the website. I can easily assign courses to my users, and they immediately know what their requirements are.

改善点:

Would like more mobile friendly. I think that in this day and age, there is a desire to be able to take the CBTs on a mobile device.

4 年前

Hi Nate, Thanks for the review. We just wanted to make sure you were aware that DiscoverLink Talent is mobile-enabled. Many of our clients are using it on mobile devices. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Client Services Manager.

飲食店, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

We've been using DiscoverLink for a few years now, and it just works. It does what you want it to.

5 4 年前

コメント: Able to easily track learning for our thousands of team members across multiple states.

良いポイント:

Ease of use to admin, and for our managers and team members to use. Easy to upload courses, and their library of courses are great as well.

改善点:

I consider myself a power user and would like to see more admin rights, but the customer service is always willing to help out and fix things that I can't do myself.

Jen M.
Jen M.
アメリカのSenior HRIS Analyst
飲食店, 10,000+の従業員数

Great LMS product

5 2 年前

コメント: Our experience with DiscoverLink has been fantastic! They are a great vendor to work with. Always responsive, patient and helpful in every situation. They take feedback well and are continually finding ways to improve their platform. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to elevate their LMS experience.

良いポイント:

Easy to use Intuitive Hospitality focused Compatible with all programs we use Ease of integration Great customer service

改善点:

My only con would be limited reporting on course specific data. Otherwise everything is great!

アメリカのVice President of Human Resources ' General Counsel
製品の使用期間:: 1~5か月

Excellent Customer Service and Easy to Use

5 4 年前

コメント: We are thrilled to be able to offer consistent training in all of our 75+ locations!

良いポイント:

Our implementation and ongoing service team are the BEST! They go above and beyond! We had weekly calls as well as consistent email communication. They had great suggestions on what content types would work best for each lesson, which resulted in a really fun and interactive finished learning program.

改善点:

Randomly, some of the screens do not have a customizable background. Otherwise, this software is fantastic and VERY user friendly!

4 年前

Hello, thank you for providing this review and for the feedback on customizing background on certain screens. Currently, in addition to the custom login page and the ability to define colors on the To-do list, you can customize background images in exams, surveys, and performance reviews. We'd love to hear more about what you have in mind for custom backgrounds on other screens. If you'd like to send me your ideas I will be happy to forward them to our development team.

Jason L.
アメリカのDirector of Training and Ops Services
投稿者のソース

Great technology; easy to use and manage campus; customer service team is AMAZING at problem-solving

コメント: Training consistency.
Quick updates to items that are time-sensitive to the field.
Tracking of completion for compliance purposes and testing.
Snapshot reporting (vs. "need to be in the location to see completion")

良いポイント:

The to-do list ease of understanding and following. The Dashboard functions for the different hierarchy levels of employees. It is so much easier to add/change/remove assignments. The reporting functions have been a blessing for us to be able to understand and even predict business outcomes.

改善点:

Having to be connected to internet to complete and get credit for content. I wish there was a way to complete it offline, and then when you connect it updates accordingly. Maybe it's available, or it's a pipe dream. But either way it would be awesome.

4 年前

Hi Jason, thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for your feedback on offline use to help with connectivity issues. I wanted to let you know that the ability to take courses offline and synchronize once a connection is made is on our roadmap for this year. We will keep you posted when we get close to releasing that!

Neal S.
アメリカのDirector of Training
投稿者のソース

Discoverlink is a great LMS with a number of courses available and an easy to use interface.

良いポイント:

Overall the platform is really simple to use for administrators and end users. Discoverlink also has a number of service and compliance courses that will let you get off the ground quickly. Everyone on the Discoverlink team is also really easy to work with and very responsive.

改善点:

The user interface is very functional and simple, but looks a little outdated. In the past three years we've also experienced a small handful of technical issues that were a little frustrating to work through. The tech team has always been very responsive with the issues, but I'd prefer not to have any issues to work through in the first place.

4 年前

Hi Neal, thank you for this review. I wanted to let you know that we will begin the process of rolling out a new user interface this quarter. We expect the underlying code to have improved stability as a result, which will mean fewer technical issues as well. We look forward to hearing your feedback once it's launched!

Corrin B.
アメリカのTraining and Development Coordinator

DiscoverLink Talent Review

5 2 年前

コメント: We use Discoverlink in all aspects of our Training Programs. It's extremely valuable and affective to use to compliance. Having that validation and proof that all our employees are compliant is key. We are trying to go as paperless as possible for it improves our ability to customize and change information in real time.

良いポイント:

This software makes it easy for users of all levels to use. It's also very customizable for specific locations but also our regional directors who oversee multiple locations. The introduction of the app is fantastic and something that will make our company initiatives so much easier to execute.

改善点:

Though I feel it is easy to work with, I do hear from a lot of locations that seem to have issues navigating the site. The easier to locate certain information, the better. I know that a lot of management would like the ability to customize their own dashboard to be able to see certain results or information as soon as they log in. For example: compliance percentages, or learning program incomplete percentages would immediate should up on the top of their dashboard as soon as they log in. That would be beneficial for them but also as administrators. If we could enable certain report percentages to automatically pop up, that would help solve some of our problems.

Chad C.
アメリカのDirector of Learning
飲食店, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A great product and an experienced and friendly support staff

5 4 年前

コメント: It gives us visibility into the status of the training of every person in our organization. It gives our operators the ability to direct training from anywhere.
We have complex partial rollout schedules for new products and procedures that are hard to accomplish.

良いポイント:

This platform is perfectly sized for our organization. It lacks the bloat of many LMSs while also providing all needed features. From the learner standpoint, it's dead simple to get into their learning and know exactly what they need to work on.

Dave B.
アメリカのHR Business Partner
投稿者のソース

Extremely easy to use and intuitive. Discoverlink is simple, yet powerful.

良いポイント:

The support infrastructure that Discoverlink offers is second to none. There are multiple layers of support individuals that make the implementation easy. The software is very simple but powerful. What you think it should be able to do, it does and you don't have to think hard about it. It is set up logically and makes creation of programs very easy. If you have any familiarity with flash based builders, this will be a breeze. The cost is also extremely affordable, especially considering the support that comes with the program. Discoverlink is also continually evolving and seeks input from its users so that they can be responsive to the client wants and needs

改善点:

The only thing I can say is that the "off the shelf" products are a little dated and could use a little more substance. However, the custom content creation tools far outweigh this very minor issue.

4 年前

Hi Dave, thank you for taking the time to provide this review and for the feedback on some of our library courses. I wanted to let you know that we are in the process of updating many of our older courses, often tightening up the content and making them more interactive. I will ask a member of our Content Development team to reach out to you to get feedback on specific courses so we can try to address some of your concerns as we're going through this process.

Mike F.
アメリカのSenior Director of Training
飲食店, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Very easy to use, incredible support, and the user interface is great!

4 4 年前

コメント: learners are better equipped in a shorter time frame.

良いポイント:

User Friendliness. Access and tracking capabilities are superior to other offerings. The support provided by Discoverlink is outstanding in every way.

改善点:

Filters. Providing access to learning modules is important to our Franchise Community, but many prefer to customize in some regard. This can sometimes cause complexities in viewing tiers.

Alex R.
アメリカのDirector of Operations
投稿者のソース

The system functions well as an electronic database to track completions and compliance.

4 4 年前

コメント: Tracking completion of important docs, assignments, curriculums, etc.

良いポイント:

Track completions and compliance, Individual users, easy to add users, data pulls from our HRIS to upload new hires.

改善点:

It's already looking outdated. Millennials think it's from the stone age. Server connectivity fails and credit for completion gets lost.

4 年前

Hi Alex, thank you for taking the time to complete this review and for your feedback on the user interface and completion issues. I wanted to let you know that we will begin the process of rolling out a new user interface this quarter, and later this year we will be providing ability to take courses offline and synchronize once a connection is made. I hope these enhancements will address your concerns. We look forward to your feedback!

Lauren M.
アメリカのeLearning Designer
食品、飲料, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Discoverlink makes uploading courses a breeze and customer service is the best I've ever worked with

良いポイント:

The functionality and ease of use is what sold us on this LMS. It's incredibly user friendly for our hourly employees to complete courses, tests and checklists efficiently,

改善点:

I wish the leaderboard and badges were a little more interactive. Most of our employees don't even notice that they earn badges.

4 年前

Hi Lauren, thank you for taking the time to complete this review, and for the feedback on the badges/ trophy case functionality. I wanted to let you know that we will begin rolling out a new user interface this quarter that includes some significant enhancements to the trophy case, including the ability for managers to award a customized "kudos" badge. We can't wait to get your feedback on it!

アメリカのManager of Training
飲食店, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

DiscoverLink Talent meets all of my needs and those of my learners.

5 4 年前

コメント: DiscoverLink Talent is a great program to use and is easy on the budget. This program works well on tablets and phones but will work even better when the new app is fully functional.

良いポイント:

This product allows me to upload a great deal of personalized content for my learners to use. It is also quite literally the easiest program for administrators and learners to use.

Tara O.
アメリカのVP People, Culture, and Experience
ホスピタリティ, 501-1,000の従業員数

Ciccio Restaurant Group/ Fresh Kitchen

3 2 年前

コメント: Love Representatives! All super awesome and helpful!

良いポイント:

Love the customer service and the team at DiscoverLink. Always super supportive, and always there to help answer questions. From the initial sales process, to implementation, to ongoing support...I have been a fan! I also like that there is off the shelf content.

改善点:

While the information, and content is important and the message is there...I think that some of videos are not as updated or modern as I would like them to be! Some of it presents as a little outdated and "cheesy." Also, we have had multiple issues with certain courses freezing and/ or not loading, which creates obstacles for our teams in the field. Additionally, some of the courses are very glitchy and creates user frustration/ having to go back and repeat things. The less obstacles, the more buy in from the team. Also, we have had issues with the password formulas where it will only generate a 3 character password, and then it creates issues with certain functionalities as it will then state "must have a 4 character password." It would also be nice if our managers could run a user/ ***password*** report.

Sandy S.
アメリカのHR Director
飲食店, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

DiscoverLink is a great tool for our Restaurant!

5 3 年前

良いポイント:

DiscoverLink is user friendly and the Compliance Courses are Restaurant based. Which is so nice for our industry. The ease for employees to take the course is great. And the customer support is always on top of things if we need them.

改善点:

Some of the courses looks feel a little outdated. The employees have asked when if DiscoverLink would change the looks of the videos to "2018". Instead of looking like 1980.

3 年前

Hi Sandy, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this review. We appreciate your candid feedback on the courses you license from us. We would love to hear what aspects of the courses feel outdated, so a member of our content development team will be reaching out to you soon for more details. Please note that we are constantly adding to and updating our library courses, and one of the benefits of your subscription is that you will automatically receive updates whenever new versions are released.

Gerald G.
アメリカのJunior Vice President of Training
飲食店, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Absolutely the BEST Learning Management System Host in the industry!

5 4 年前

コメント: Providing a real-time view into the training status completion, from either a summary to a detailed report, discoverlink provides it for any leader from anywhere in the world. For the employee, its incredibly simple to understand what is required for completion of the learning program.

良いポイント:

Amazing Customer Support!! Not only will they answer your inquiries in a VERY timely manner, but will go out of their way to take suggestions from the field on how to improve this already outstanding product.

アメリカのLead Director, Training and Development
投稿者のソース

The software works well, and the customer service is a point of differentiation.

良いポイント:

Intuitive to use, and has appropriate flexibility to accommodate the needs of our franchise community. The responsiveness and support for questions and ideation is outstanding.

改善点:

Standard reporting features are pretty rigid at the multi-unit level. To make information quickly actionable, reporting and dashboards may be worth customizing.

4 年前

Hello, thank you for providing this review and for the feedback on reporting. I wanted to make sure you were aware that we are able to customize a dashboard view that includes key dynamic statistics applicable to each level of the hierarchy. If you'd like to learn more about this option, please contact your Account Manager. Also, we will be rolling out a new user interface starting in Q1 that has improved reporting functionality, including graphical representations.

Stephanie P.
アメリカのDir. Training and Development
投稿者のソース

Our training has become more consistent and our employees more knowledgable

5 4 年前

コメント: Consistency within our company is the biggest benefit of using Discoverlink. We are able to hold our employees more accountable to our compliance policies as well as our different skill positions.

良いポイント:

Ease of Use and the support I've received from Discoverlink. I was able to ask questions at any time of the day and get a quick response.

Neil J.
アメリカのSenior Operations Support Manager
ホスピタリティ, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

DiscoverLink is the best LMS I have ever used.

良いポイント:

I most enjoy their library of available training modules. This has allowed me to rollout a program instantly while I integrate more brand specific training as it is created.

改善点:

There's not much bad to say about it. Sometimes the modules can stall out and take too long to load up in a browser but with the transition to HTML5 this has happened far less frequently.