QReserveとは

Flexible and user-friendly scheduling and management for equipment, labs, meeting rooms, amenities, fitness centers, people, and more.

QReserveの詳細

英国のSenior Scientist
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
研究, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy to use and easy to implement

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Equipment booking and management is much easier compared to running everything from different excel sheets, outlook calendars, etc. User feedback has been excellent so we're very happy with this system.

良いポイント:

Our lab booking was run off of outlook/sharepoint calendars which became problematic as our site expanded, such as bookings not syncing or double-bookings. QReserve provided the solution to these issues and more with usage reports. The ease-of-use is a key feature and very little training (if any) was required for users to start using. Managing resources and users is also very easy from an admin point-of-view and the customisation of each resource is fantastic.

改善してほしい点:

Very little to complain about. Any ideas we have had for improvement, QReserve have welcomed the feedback and added features in their updates.

Melissa
カナダのConference Manager
ホスピタリティ, 11-50の従業員数

I give QReserve 10/10

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have found that QReserve is very supportive and has always been quick to respond to request are service inquires. They also offer suggestions on how to we can streamline processes and make our services more efficient.

良いポイント:

QReserve as a beginner was easy to navigate, and very customizable to our needs. Our new Clients have found this easy to start as users , and request what they need .

改善してほしい点:

From an Administrative side, I found the software to be slow at first due to the large amounts of data I have access too, that has since been rectified and there are no more wait times.

Elizabeth
カナダのProject Manager
教育管理, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellent customer service, great price point

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: What has stood out to me the most is high level of client service we have received. It really feels like we are part of the QReserve team. Every request gets addressed and whenever we need to have a meeting, we are able to have that meeting sooner rather than later. Also the price point is great for all of the features we have received especially since we will be using the software daily.

良いポイント:

It can be customized to suit business goals; we had specific requirements for reporting, usability and communication and the QReserve team has been able to deliver. Any bugs we have caught have been fixed within 24 hours. Further if we have a request that cannot be completed the way we envisioned, the QReserve team will come up with alternatives.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes it can be a challenge finding reservations or requests however we just need to re-train ourselves to use other tools available to us within the QReserve system. Also it can take time for development requests to be addressed due to the higher priority requests already in the cue.

Robert
アメリカのAthletic Director
高等教育, 501-1,000の従業員数

Perfect for our needs

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are very pleased with Q Reserve overall.

良いポイント:

Our ability to open our Athletic Center is purely because of Q Reserve. Due to COVID, the ability to contract trace was pivotal in opening the Athletic Center to students. Because each room, piece of equipment, and area in the space can be tracked separately we were comfortable letting our students spend free time it the space. It is fully customizable and, once you are used to how it works and how to get it to do what you need, meets and exceeds everything we need the program to do.

改善してほしい点:

Managing resources and calendars is a bit clunky. Much of that is due to the fact there is so much capacity but you really need to know how to use the software for it to be effective. Having the tutorials was fine but it was the customer service that helped me be able to use it.

Ian
英国のTechnical Leader
研究, 201-500の従業員数

Excellent Scheduling Software, Great Support

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall this has been one of the best software deployments I've been involved in, uptake has been universal and training times minimal. We have more of our sites starting to use the software now and I'm extremely confident we made the correct choice in using this. Support from the QReserve team has been superb

良いポイント:

Extremely intuitive and easy to deploy, user training has been minimal due to the user friendliness of the software. Support from the QReserve team has been excellent and new requested features are added in a short turnaround

改善してほしい点:

Only that a lot of information is "public" by default, but this is simple enough to make private. Would also be nice to be able to make your own custom reports

Harleen
カナダのProject Coordinator
教育管理, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A wonderful product and a great team

良いポイント:

Quite intuitive, highly flexible, easy to integrate and the team will almost go out of their way to ensure you receive the product you desire. The project has been a smooth run and has only received positive feedback from our peers and focus groups.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing I find not good here. The software is quite intuitive and the team will customize the product and with each update the product gets better.

Temu
カナダのProject Manager
教育管理, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1年以上

Flexibility at its finest

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It would be remiss not to mention the dev team at QReserve.
They are superb; they reviewed our internal process and worked with the team to ensure that our needs were met.

良いポイント:

- Flexible, intuitive, practical. - Overall makes scheduling a whole lot easier for the team.

改善してほしい点:

The team is very pleased so far. We appreciate the fact that the QReserve dev team is willing to work with us to further enhance the product.

Jessica
アメリカのLab Manager
研究, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Wouldn’t have been able to resume doing bench work w/COVID restrictions without this system

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experience has been positive- our reps have been incredibly helpful and very responsive.

良いポイント:

The customer service offered by these folks is everything. We were able to customize exactly what we wanted for a daily scheduling platform.

改善してほしい点:

We had a lot of resources we needed separate calendars for- setting up all of them was a bit laborious. The reps were willing to help and created step by step videos on how to do what we wanted - but we did have to do some of these on our own. Just time consuming.

Maureen
カナダのfitness facility manager
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2-10の従業員数

Q Reserve review

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Q Reserve has only been positive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always been available to me for any questions or concerns I may have had, very friendly and personable!

良いポイント:

The software is easy to use and Q Reserve are always available to answer all questions. It has made things so much easier in the gym due to Covid and the need to pre book workout sessions. The members are all very happy with it as well. They found it easy to set up and access their account

改善してほしい点:

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about this software

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのPresident
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
アパレル、ファッション, 11-50の従業員数

QReserve

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I think its fantastic and would highly recommend for groups that require an on-line booking app.

良いポイント:

Very easy to use and navigate. It doesn't take long to reserve my spot.

改善してほしい点:

Only have times/dates available to eliminate unnecessary time booking If have one hour increments, it should automatically enter the following hour and not have your pick it.

Arjun
インドのSR.Digital Marketer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

Great customer support and easy to use.

5.0 8 か月前

良いポイント:

Software helped me in Activity Tracking, Booking Management, Availability Management, Confirmation/Reminders and much more.

改善してほしい点:

Can improve or update the reporting dashboard for admins.

Karen
カナダのDirector of Operations
非営利団体運営, 11-50の従業員数

An excellent office tool

良いポイント:

It allows us to easily manage bookings in our space. Alleviates administration from manually book and scheduling - which is a big time save. It also allows for us to readily share our resources outside our direct team and make resources more visible and utilized.

改善してほしい点:

The admin portal has so much to it (which is fantastic) I think we may underutilize the power of it (and reporting) to be honest. No fault of the software, just that you need to take some time to familiarize yourself with it.

Heather
カナダのProgram Coordinator
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Fantastic tool to manage resources!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great! And if we have any issues, customer service is fantastic.

良いポイント:

Tough to pick just one, but I think QReserve functionality is the best. It covers the booking of all resources, associated paperwork, tracking repairs and usage, and customization is easy.

改善してほしい点:

Navigation is a bit tricky -- it took me a while to remember where I can access certain screens.

Glen
カナダのAssociate Director
研究, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Happy Customer

良いポイント:

The QReserve platform is easy to use and the customer support is outstanding - would highly recommend

改善してほしい点:

No complaints. We have been using the software for years and have had no issues.

Lisa
カナダのAdministrator coodinator
研究, 2-10の従業員数

QReserve

良いポイント:

UI is aesthetically clean and user-friendly. Menus are fairly intuitive to use. Migration to the system was easy and quick to set up.

改善してほしい点:

Modules are useful but are pricey. I would likely get more if they were a bit more affordable.