Zendesk Suiteのレビュー

Zendesk Suiteとは

Zendeskは、業界トップレベルのカスタマー・サービス・ソリューションを提供します。

Zendesk Suiteの詳細

良いポイント:

Zendesk has solved so many issues in one program. Pricing is good and a fair price.

改善してほしい点:

There are issues at times with uploading data and exporting data. Sometimes data is deleted or missing for no reason.

Zendesk Suiteの評価

アイスランドのfreelancer
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿者のソース

Very nice customer service and support platform

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: In my experience, Zendesk Suite is effective platform for managing customer service and support. The platform's user-friendly interface and wide range of features make it easy to track and resolve customer issues.

良いポイント:

The integration with other tools, such as CRM platforms. One of the best features of Zendesk Suite is its knowledge management tools, which allow businesses to create and share knowledge bases and support documentation with customers and team members. This can be a major time-saver for customer service teams, as it allows them to quickly access the information they need to resolve issues.

改善してほしい点:

Depending on the subscription plan Zendesk Suite can be a relatively expensive . It's important to carefully evaluate the features and capabilities of the platform to ensure that it aligns with your needs and budget.

Alan
ボリビアのSales Manager
放送メディア, 201-500の従業員数

Comprehensive and User-Friendly Help Desk Solution

5.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I've been very pleased with my experience using Zendesk Suite. It offers comprehensive customer service capabilities that are easy to use, making it a great tool for customer service teams. The only downside is the limited analytics capabilities, which can make it difficult to measure the success of customer service initiatives.

良いポイント:

Zendesk Suite is an excellent help desk solution that provides comprehensive customer service capabilities. I appreciate how easy it is to customize the platform to fit my business's specific needs. The user interface is intuitive and straightforward to use, making it a great tool for customer service teams. I can quickly configure ticket routing, automate mundane tasks, and create personalized customer experiences.

改善してほしい点:

One downside of Zendesk Suite is the limited analytics capabilities. While it does provide basic reporting tools, it lacks more advanced analytics features. This can make it difficult to measure the success of customer service initiatives.

Darryn
南アフリカのSales Quality Assurance
マーケティング、広告, 51-200の従業員数

Zendesk, your one stop CRM

3.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been the the most extraordinaryy.

良いポイント:

I love the Sales Pipeline and call centre or telephony side together with being able to log tickets and monitor status of queries. All so easy to use. Zendesk save money and time. I'd strongly recommend it..

改善してほしい点:

Learning all feature to get most value of this software

Stefanos
ギリシャのCustomer Service Manager
小売, 10,000+の従業員数

Zendesk Suite offers Comprehensive Support Solutions

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We have been using Zendesk Suite for several months now and are very pleased with the results. The platform is easy to use and configure, and the reporting tools allow us to quickly identify areas where our customer service can be improved. The cost of the platform is quite steep, but we feel it is worth it given the comprehensive features and support solutions it provides.

良いポイント:

Zendesk Suite offers a comprehensive suite of support solutions that make it easy to manage customer inquiries. The platform is extremely configurable, allowing for custom workflows and automation to be tailored to the exact needs of the business. The reporting tools are excellent and provide insights into how customer requests are being handled, allowing for proactive problem-solving.

改善してほしい点:

The initial setup of the platform can be time-consuming and complex, especially for businesses with a large customer base. The platform can also be expensive for businesses with a limited budget.

Ahmed
Ahmed
エジプトのFounder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Revolutionizing Customer Support with Zendesk Suite.

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experience with Zendesk Suite has been extremely positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, making it simple for our team to efficiently handle customer inquiries and concerns. The Ticket Management feature, in particular, has been incredibly impactful, allowing our team to prioritize and organize customer inquiries in a way that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.The Sales Pipeline Management feature has also been a valuable asset, as it helps our team stay on top of potential sales opportunities and effectively manage and close deals. The Multi-Channel Communication feature is also a standout, as it enables our team to communicate with customers through a variety of channels, providing convenience and flexibility.Integration with other applications and services has been seamless, allowing our team to easily access and utilize the information and tools they need to provide the best possible customer support. The reporting and analytics feature provides valuable insights into customer behavior and preferences, allowing us to make data-driven decisions.Zendesk Suite has been a valuable asset to our company, helping us to improve our customer support and resulting in a positive customer experience. It's also worth noting that Zendesk Suite's customer support is top-notch, they are always available to assist and answer any questions, and they constantly release updates to improve the software.

良いポイント:

- The software is highly intuitive and easy to use, allowing our team to quickly and efficiently handle customer inquiries and concerns. - The Ticket Management feature is particularly impactful, as it allows our team to prioritize and organize customer inquiries in a way that maximizes efficiency and effectiveness.- The Sales Pipeline Management feature is also very useful, as it helps our team stay on top of potential sales opportunities and effectively manage and close deals. - The Multi-Channel Communication feature is also a standout, as it enables our team to communicate with customers through a variety of channels, providing convenience and flexibility. - The integration with other applications and services is seamless, allowing our team to easily access and utilize the information and tools they need to provide the best possible customer support.

改善してほしい点:

- One thing that could be improved is the customization options for certain features such as Customizable Forms, while they do provide some level of flexibility, it could be beneficial to have more options to tailor it to specific needs of the business. - The Reporting/Analytics feature a bit complex and difficult to navigate, and it might be beneficial to make it more user-friendly.

Dan
英国のIT manager
環境サービス, 51-200の従業員数

A very flexible tool

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: ZenDesk is a solid cloud-based tool and very good value for money.We operate it since 2015 and it doesn't give us many problems, we probably not using it to its full capacity as it is mostly used as a dispatch tool hooked up with online forms.

良いポイント:

Deployment is quick.A development test bed is available for an extra fee.The search is very accurate.Good selection of ready-made APIs.Flexible API templates.Many useful add-ons in the marketplace.WYSIWYG is stable and allows sandboxing.Scheduling of holidays is taken care of out of the box.Very customisable.Nice and rich reporting engine with good selection of export options.

改善してほしい点:

The settings section is now separated from the main product; why?In previous versions, the settings were under the same window as the product making changes a breeze, now it's clunky with more buttons to push.Human help is not great, phoning help is almost impossible in the UK.When you get someone to call you back the support is not bad though not always aligned with standard 9-5 working days.Many help pages are dated.

Warren
英国のGeneral Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Zendesk - A great package of core components

4.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, a great piece of software. I would say it's easy to use, has so many addons out there as well. It feels like you can customize it to work the way that you want to work with it.

良いポイント:

What I like most, is that the core features of a helpdesk/customer service company, and all evident within the suite. Plus they all integrate seamlessly with one another. The GUIs are all easy to use and make the software familiar.

改善してほしい点:

Occasionally, my team do lose info if they don't save what they're doing often enough. The page seems to time out after a certain time, and they need to readd their input.

Heather
フィリピンのCustomer Service Representative
消費者サービス, 51-200の従業員数

Zendesk - Honest review based on experience

4.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Zendesk Suite as a user for almost 4 years is excellent in email and chat channels. However, it needs upgrades for a better user and customer experience.

良いポイント:

What I like the most about Zendesk was the chat feature. It was easy to navigate and the CHAT feature is amazing.

改善してほしい点:

What I liked the least was merging tickets from phones, emails, and chats. You will get multiple tickets from the same channel from the same customer. This causes traffic in channel queues and some concerns are not catered to in a timely manner.

Koen
Koen
オランダのTechnical Support & Project Manager
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Feature-rich, but expensive for starters

4.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We used Zendesk to receive (technical) support questions by clients and to follow up on these with multiple colleagues.

良いポイント:

Easy to follow up with clients: they simply send an email to a support email address (up to you to choose) and they would receive an automated response by email and are able to follow up on the email, all in one overview in the Zendesk dashboard.

改善してほしい点:

A full(er) suite is too expensive for what it offers - at least in our case. The downside is for some features that they are integrated/intertwined and would require you to upgrade to the whole suite for example. Another "issue" is that tickets overall feel less personal.

Ryan
Ryan
アメリカのMarketing Analytics Engineer
マーケティング、広告, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Zendesk was a great place for ticketing systems, both internal and customer-facing

4.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

I liked the ticketing system concept, that all of the relevant information was stored in one place and you could easily include people and they could find all of the context themselves.

改善してほしい点:

I thought there was a lot of training involved to get it all set up and working properly but once the training was complete, everything was pretty smooth

Chakkrit
タイのPeople Technology Junior Analyst
情報サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Zendesk is a powerful CRM tool that totally worth the price.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zendesk provides a good ticket management system, knowledge base platform (hosting documents) with security-based permissions and insights. Comparing to competitors such as Freshdesk or Jira, even though they are cheaper, they can't provide the functionalities that Zendesk provides. Zendesk allows us to perfectly track our cases, analyze the performance through insights allowing us to understand what we have to improve in order to improve our customer CSAT.

良いポイント:

I like Zendesk's robust ticketing capabilities. Despite its high price, it's an extremely powerful CRM tool when compared to competitors. Zendesk allows customizable business flow, analytic capabilities, and a knowledge base platform that can be utilized for operational optimization. Zendesk is also capable of integrating with other systems such as Workday through API.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes, I felt that Zendesk has a lot of limitations. For example, when creating business rules, you cannot use the AND and OR function, it's either AND or OR per one business rule. When utilizing Zendesk for internal use, Zendesk still lacks lots of functions such as conversation history, child-ticket, and etc. Even though some of them are already available on Zendesk Marketplace, these add-ons should be free rather than asking us to pay extra for them. Also, the technical customer support is not that useful. Zendesk pride in having 24-hours technical customer support when compared to competitors but out of 10 cases that I asked for, only 1 or 2 cases the technical customer support could help me. Most of the time, our team fixed the issue by ourselves.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのBilling Specialist
金融サービス, 51-200の従業員数

Easy Inter-team Communication and Customer History

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I can't stress enough how easy Zendesk makes it to pass tickets back and forth between people and teams. My team gets a constant flow of tickets and we are able to keep them organized by time, urgency and topic. All customer emails and voicemails that are incoming to my department are received in Zendesk and it's very simple to either respond or make a note and pass along the ticket to the correct person. Zendesk contributes enormously to my company's efficiency and overall organization.

良いポイント:

Zendesk allows my team (the accounts receivable team) to work seamlessly with the customer support team. On a daily basis, we pass tickets back and forth to accomplish both simple and more difficult tasks for our customers. The majority of our customer emails, voicemails and recorded calls are logged in Zendesk, so it's easy to search the history of any given customer to find out what they have contacted us about and who helped them. Zendesk makes it super simple to switch back and forth between emailing and making internal notes. A single ticket can contain customer-facing communication, a phone call recording and employee-only notes, all of which are vital to managing our customer accounts.

改善してほしい点:

There are really only two things I don't like about Zendesk. First, I don't care for how it looks when two or more tickets are merged together. Instead of logging emails and notes from oldest to newest like a chain of events, Zendesk collapses one ticket into the other and you have to open both to see everything. It's just a little difficult to understand visually. Second, my company used to use a similar system called Help Scout and it was able to tell us when a customer had opened an email from us. Zendesk is not able to do that.

Denise
Denise
アメリカのMarketing Specialist
マーケティング、広告, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

This helps us to better serve our customers

4.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We can use this data to improve the client experience by putting new processes in place. We've increased our output significantly, and now everything is in plain sight. It's incredible how much freedom we have when it comes to putting up a self-help library for our clientele. We were able to create a help center based on the Copenhagen theme, but we customized it to our liking with custom CSS styling.

良いポイント:

There is nothing Zendesk does that I don't like! The back-end user experience is the greatest I've ever encountered. The integration of Shopify and the capturing of knowledge is effortless. We've been using Zendesk Support for years and I'm sure we've only scratched the surface of what it can accomplish, but for a little business like ours, it's more than enough.

改善してほしい点:

New feature requests should be implemented more quickly, in my opinion. I would also like Zendesk to manage all new implementation requests.

Devyani
Devyani
インドのCustomer Relationship Associate
銀行, 5,001-10,000の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Overall good and feature rich customer helpdesk application but not for early startups

4.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall zendesk is great helpdesk and provide multiple features that an enterprise need to handle huge customer base and track tickets and complaints on the go. They should think of support system in mobile app too. Also I am not much satisfied with their customer support as they couldn't resolve many of the issues like reviving a lost ticket forms due to mistakenly closed issues.

良いポイント:

Their cloud application is really good and provide satisfactory uptime, makes our work more seamless while live chat with clients to solve a specific issue. Automation of ticketing mechanism is the best thing for me and my team, whenever ticket get generated it sends a mail to customer and when its get resolved or closed it again send automated mail to inform customer. And also I liked the quick addition of new manager or technician to the system without making much big changes in dashboard.

改善してほしい点:

Even I liked the features and automation, I have spent hours to learn the system as their dashboard is not so user friendly. For an early startup cost of this application is too high as there are features that they might not need.

Alaa
ヨルダンのTechnical Outsourcing Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best applications for managing the process of responding to customer requests and inquiries.

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zendesk provided us with great flexibility to deal with customer requests and inquiries, and enabled us to increase the speed of response as well as enable us to document all procedures automatically, and the reports it provides to us are comprehensive and we can always take advantage of them to develop our operations.

良いポイント:

Zendesk is a great and organized space, with its features, the staff can organize everything related to customer tickets and inquiries, as well as live chat with them, self-service features, and also accurate documentation of all actions. I love how Zendesk's high-quality automation enables us to automatically track incoming tickets from customers and how we can customize an autoresponder to respond to them and also quickly distribute them to the responsible team member. I also like how all those times, the procedures that took place and the extent of customer satisfaction with the speed of response are documented within records, through which we can measure the ability of team members to respond quickly as well as the extent of customer satisfaction with that. I also like how easy it is to customize Zendesk in different languages ​​so that we can give the customer the space to choose the language that suits them and how easy it is to use it to answer customer inquiries and requests via SMS so we can expand our operations.

改善してほしい点:

I haven't experienced any negative functionality with Zendesk, the user interface design is amazing, all the tools and tickets are easy to access, and the way tickets are coded is innovative and simplifies for the client as well as team members to easily follow.

Giovanni
タイのPeople Solutions Senior Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Zendesk is an intuitive and reliable CRM tool.

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zendesk is our ticketing platform at present. Again, it helps us connect with our employees who need assistance whenever necessary. Another feature of the software is it can host a page containing a library of helpful articles and documentation for our customers. These articles can also have secured visibility by assigning user segments allowing us to manage effectively.

良いポイント:

Zendesk is quite easy to implement and is reliable. It is able to support what we needed in our organization for providing support to our customers (mainly our employees) in the HR space. At present, we implemented to support the employees' entire life cycle from recruitment to termination and even post-termination. Zendesk has the capability to integrate with other systems like Workday through APIs, where we can manage user creation, updates, deletion, and ticket management. They also have a built-in analytics feature where we can build queries and dashboards within Zendesk, enabling us to do ticket analyses and handle SLAs to improve our customer satisfaction.

改善してほしい点:

The pricing is relatively high, given the limitations that Zendesk can provide, especially the licensing costs. We also experienced difficulties in reaching out to technical support. There were multiple times that the technical support would say that what we're asking for is not technically possible, but our developers were able to find the solution ourselves. Moreover, they don't have a way to support escalations whenever necessary. In managing security through user segments, the logical functions are quite limited which makes it hard for us to create complex rules.

Thamara
Thamara
ベネズエラのGerente de desarrollo de aplicaciones y servicio al cliente
, 11-50の従業員数

Quick and easy implementation to my Support Center

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zendesk is an easy-to-use, dynamic, intuitive customer service tool that allows the use of macros to optimize messages to customers.
Zendesk is easy to implement and with adaptable prices. I have recommended this tool to several friends for their organizations

良いポイント:

Zendesk is an excellent tool for the management of requirements or requests. It facilitates the management within my Support Center. It allows to automate response to our customers. Also, customize the tool according to the type of company. From this tool I manage to serve the internal and external clients of my organization. As well as, send satisfaction surveys once the support is finished. Their specific user roles allowed me to implement the tool in the organization in a short time, even without investing much time in training because it has very good material for users on the web. What I like most about Zendesk is to be able to automate the responses to clients and macros. Zendesk has elements for case management, live chat, design a knowledge base, have a panel to the client. Since we included this tool in the company we have improved our response levels in the support tickets and with this to customer service. I like the flexibility of purchase packages or use of the tool, through payment by users or agents. Also, although we have not configured it for now, it is interesting to integrate with VoIP to take the call from customers or interested parties.

改善してほしい点:

Zendesk for being a tool for customer service would be interesting to link or customize good practice agreements at the service level and operational. We as a client can add response times, and define with a category that is requirements or request and that are incidents. Next, what features Zendesk would need: * Add response time according to the type of requirements or request. * Define type of requests and incidents * Get graphs by type of incidents * Get graphs with crossings between service agreements and operational agreements. This would allow us to measure the effectiveness of the support center based on agreements with customers * Have notifications every time you are consuming the time of a ticket, considering the times of agreements at the service or operational level * Have a video call

Maddie
アメリカのData Analyst
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Communicate effectively with your customers, ¡Use Zendesk!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zendesk, has helped me to perform better the solution of any problem that our clients may have, has given us the possibility of creating automatic responses, through different forms of communication, thus, it has made my work so fast and easy. Its reporting function is also really very beneficial, to see what the trends are, in sending emails to our dissemination team. Zendesk, has a great possibility to gradually increase the functions of our companies, helping us to move towards success, in a reliable and safe way.

良いポイント:

Zendesk, is a reliable application, your ticket collection and autocomplete form is always available. In addition, it helps us resolve inquiries about calls, through your help in responding to the distinctive clientele of different media channels, and having them move through help guides before they can engage in a conversation with managers. I like Zendesk because its tools are necessary for effective management towards the guest, they facilitate the alternation of emails and take internal notes, in addition to recording telephone calls and voice memos are only for employee use. All your tools are vital to manage the accounts of our customers. It is highly recommended, a satisfied customer is one more achievement.

改善してほしい点:

The main drawback of this skillful application, is that its long-lasting features and simple to implement, are requested by customers through the community, are not added to the product, the user interface is not one of the most attractive that exist , although it presents all the functionalities implemented at the same time, so enough time is spent to fully familiarize yourself with this software and make the most of its performance. Several changes can further improve workflows or provide better interaction between the company and the clientele. Your online training is not the most complete because you do not have fasting forums or personal training. There is no free trial available to test the software before you are told to opt for a paid plan with all available features.

Samuel
Samuel
アメリカのConsultant
薬品, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

What Customer Service Integration is Supposed to Look Like

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Zendesk has been phenomenal, as our employees have taken a very big liking to it, which allows them to enjoy their jobs more, resulting in greater and more efficient work flow for the rest of the business. Zendesk's own customer service has been there when we needed them, and for that we are really thankful, (even though they are rarely needed due to the stability and ease of use of the service).

良いポイント:

What I like about Zendesk the most is that it is the organized customer service implementation software that my colleagues and I have ever used. Whether it be the instant ticket number creation following a customer inquiry, or the instant automated email sent by Zendesk to the customer whenever a ticket is created such that the customer can follow up whenever necessary, it just creates less of an issue for the customer service department which is responsible for handling concerns and complaints. The process is very streamlined, the user dashboard in unbelievably user friendly and simple to maneuver, and the pricing is much more affordable compared to other services when considering the type of product we are receiving.

改善してほしい点:

The only thing that Zendesk could further improve upon would be the time it takes them to implement their service into a business's existing framework for dealing with customer concerns and complaints. It is still e bit of a hassle to change digital customer service platforms from another provider to Zendesk, (and I feel Zendesk has more of a role to play in this transition), but it definitely is something that can be worked on and improved. Once the service is implemented, however, you definitely begin to see why it is worth it.

Steve
アメリカのCTO
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Must have app for support

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are using Zendesk for all support and it has been great. Our customers view us as a big company and we are a small company. We love Zendesk talk as it has saved us from implementing a phone system.

良いポイント:

Integrated channel support. The ability to have customers interact seamlessly via chat, email and voice.

改善してほしい点:

Would like greater interaction with account managers. We want to get the most out of the software but for the most part we have to figure that out on our own.

Nikolaos
ギリシャのAfter Sales Support Tier 1 Manager
海運, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Amazing tool for any customer support team

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, my 2 year experience using Zendesk was incredibly positive! I enjoyed both using it and configuring it and would easily recommend it to others. Plus, I think their support team did a great job, whenever we had a question we always got effective and timely replies.

良いポイント:

I've used many ticket services in my 10+ years of experience with customer support and Zendesk is easily one of my top two choices. Incredibly easy to figure out and use!

改善してほしい点:

To me the appeal of this product was its simplicity, compared to other products like Salesforce. However, if your team has complex needs then this might not be the tool for you as there is a limit to what you can do with it.

Laura
Laura
カナダのMember Services Coordinator
再生可能エネルギー、環境, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good ticketing tool, but not fully a fully customizable solution

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This tool has generally met our needs, but may not have been the correct choice for our specific use. If there was an app for end-users and some further customization available, it may be able to become what we had hoped it would be. It does do what it is meant to do very well; it should just be clear that there are limits to its customization.

良いポイント:

Web interface and app are easy for agents to use and become familiar with. Forms can be set up and customized to capture a wide range of issues and set up to auto-send to the correct departments for quick follow-up. There is an ability to set up a variety of views and to share these or keep them to a single agent if desired. Once a ticket has been created, end users can reply directly from their email, which makes it simpler for them to use. Analytic tools in Zendesk aren't bad. The permissions and available types of users are good.

改善してほしい点:

There are definitely some limitations to this platform that become more evident the more familiar you become with the system. There are some settings that cannot be customized on a per-form basis, and this makes it difficult to fully customize reporting and analytics properly. There are similar limitations on SLAs, especially when there are end users that operate with different hours/days of week, so some of the blanket settings become less useful in situations like this. There is no end-user app.

Vicky
インドのCertification Team Lead
教育管理, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

One of the best & user friendly CRM software to use

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall my experience has been fabulous, as the experience is seamless. I would recommend companies having CRM requirement to try the software based on their need for their own view on it.

良いポイント:

There are lot of features that makes Zendesk one of the best softwares I have worked on. 1. Macros - You can create macros of reptitive questions, that saves on lot of time in typing a response. You can trigger with multiple action like assignee or status change etc. You can also create your own macros or make it for forum. 2. Tags - By putting a specific tag, you can bifurcate tickets based on your business requirements, creating tags and using them is simple. 3. Dashboard reports - Based on access provided, you can pull out your or team's report for analysis on traffic received, SLA adherence, CSAT/DSAT received, tickets handled/resolved. 4. Queue - You can create lot of queues in order to cater your multiple line of business on one CRM. 5. Internal notes - You can put internal notes for your team members to refer on a particular ticket & you can tag them as well, which triggers an email notification to them. 6. Groups - Based on your multiple departments, groups can be created and access can be given/restricted. For eg. Sales, Customer Service, Engineering etc. 7. Merger - You can merge two tickets with an option to let requester know about it or not.

改善してほしい点:

There are less cons compared to pros 1. Themes - There are no themes available apart from their standard classic green version. 2. Emails - Once the emails are sent we cannot recall it. 3. Prices can be flexible to gain new prospects.

Elisa
イタリアのMarketing Assistant
包装と容器, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Take care of your users in real time and increase sales

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Successful experience. Zendesk Chat is my daily ally to provide proper aid to our visitors

良いポイント:

Zendesk chat is a valuable tool for help desk. It allows providing information and support to your users in real-time. You can constantly monitor your visitors seeing the active ones, the idle ones and also the ones who opened the live chat tool. You may also see their referrals. By opening the panels of users visiting your sites you get many information about the pages they are on and all the ones they have seen. You may also viwe their IP, the browser they are using, their location and other useful information about their devices. Each visitor has thier history. If you already had contact with someone you can easily check your conversation history seeing the agent and the transcriptions. The conversation could be sent via email. During a conversation you may share attachment with the users and request a rating for your support. You can create and save standard answers (shortcuts) that can be quickly recalled while writing in the editor. You can also set up specific triggers to notify users activities. With some plans you have specific insights to compare performance across multiple agents.

改善してほしい点:

Some useful features are only available for the professional plan (tracking visitors and conversion analytics). If you have other third party to monitor them, you will be fully satisfied by the other plans.

Phil
Phil
アメリカのDirector of Sales
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Hands down the best support ticket system available

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zendesk replaced our legacy ticket system, which was clunky and not cloud-based. With Zendesk being in the cloud, we can access customer information, ticket details, etc. from wherever we are. Perhaps most importantly, it permitted customers to give direct feedback as soon as a ticket is marked closed. This has been an invaluable tool for us in evaluating whether we're providing top-notch support.

良いポイント:

Zendesk is extremely easy to setup and get started, and once it's up and running, it starts building itself out as a knowledge base. It's extremely easy to search the database, either by ticket #, customer name, application/category, etc. It also produces outstanding reports -- for example, the frequency with which the support staff opens/solves/closes tickets, which customers submit the most/least tickets, etc. In addition, it integrates beautifully with our CRM system (Nutshell) to provide seamless access for sales staff. With this, the sales team can see which customers have open tickets, etc. It's really great! The built-in feedback mechanism is also great, providing customers a chance to review the service received.

改善してほしい点:

It's almost impossible to find something I dislike about Zendesk. I almost never hear any of the support folks complain about it, nor have I run into any problems using it myself.