キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

GoTo Meetingとは

毎日数百万もの人がリアルタイムのバーチャルコミュニケーションに使用している、高速で簡単な信頼できるオンラインミーティング・ソフトウェアです。

GoTo Meetingの製品詳細

良いポイント:

It has lots of useful features such as video recording, presentations, screen sharing, polls, email and mobile integration. Easy to use tool with a super user-friendly interface.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the program will freeze up. This happens with every meeting software I have tried and GTM is no worse than any others.

GoTo Meetingの評価

アメリカのData Analyst
農業, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

Conferences and meetings simplified

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It covers all our remote working needs as we communicate easily as teams and discuss important developments in a simplified video or audio conferences. We have had no troubles as it is very secure and allows full control of conferences to secure data.

良いポイント:

This software was easy to set up in our organisation as we just uploaded a file containing company log in credentials of everyone and everyone was able to log into the software using their company credentials. In usability, it is convenient because it is available on smart phones, tablets and laptops ensuring that we link up with each other no matter where we are. Anyone can initiate a meeting in the software and invite people to join using a simple memorable link. It also allows editing the background image of the meeting to suit the agenda. We are able to link up within our organisation and also with clients as the software is flexible and easy to use. The quality of both video and audio conferences is very high and it is possible to mute everyone at once as one of its features.

改善してほしい点:

The whiteboard feature is difficult to use on smart phones to keep the team up to date on what someone is thinking. It needs further development.

Johnny
アメリカのInterpreter
情報サービス, 自営業

Good Application to have

5.0 5 日前 新着

良いポイント:

Video quality is really good, and looking very professional.

改善してほしい点:

It is little pricy comparing to other Applications.

Eラーニング, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Customer Service Nightmare

3.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have to test each and every access code and then regenerate the meeting if I find that the access code is invalid. And I have no way of knowing if this a problem that they are working to remedy or not. It is a nuisance problem that was barely acknowledged. This entire experience was one that makes you start reviewing their competition.

Postscript:
About two hours after I found out from the customer service rep how to test the access codes for the meetings that I had created in GoToMeeting to test if they were invalid or not, I visited my GoToMeeting page. Some of the meetings were no longer there. I went to my Outlook Calendar and the meetings with the phone numbers and the access codes were still there. I called the phone numbers assigned to those meetings and dialed the access codes. The access codes were invalid. This means that someone at GoToMeeting tested all the meetings that I had created and removed those with invalid access codes.
It would have been much easier from the outset if the customer service person had simply apologized for the problem of invalid access codes rather than telling me that the error lay in my cut and paste skills. Telling someone that they are not capable of a routine as simple as cut and paste, and that their execution of that process introduced the errors is pretty silly. I discussed this situations with my supervisor who told me that our company is planning to switch to another provider.

良いポイント:

I have used GoToMeeting off and on for both meetings and webinars for over 6 years in several environments and it works pretty consistently. Early on, there were several problems with sound and people being unable to hear intermittently but in the past few years those quality problems have apparently been resolved. It is easy to use and set up

改善してほしい点:

Over the past two weeks, I have set up meetings with GoToMeetings and the access code turned out to be invalid. It occurred last week and once again today. I went to the customer support section on their website and it suggested that the access code be tested by calling in on another number. I tried this and once again received the message that the access code was invalid. I followed the process of finding a live customer support person as outlined on the site. I was connected to a classically unhelpful customer service person that I recall from a decade or so ago. Overall technology companies have moved away from outsourcing customer service matters to poorly trained, ineffective and resistant customer service teams. This individual refused to acknowledge that the problem lay with the generation of invalid access codes at their end until I worked him over with logic. I had to pull out of him the process of figuring out how to test all of the access codes I currently have in the meetings that I have set up for the next few weeks. I got him to finally admit that the problem I am having is a problem for other people too. I could not find out from him if the problem was increasing or decreasing at their end. He would not provide me with access to a supervisor or technical person responsible for monitoring and eliminating the problem of invalid access codes. It was a nightmare

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月

Click, Connect, Collaborate ,Value : Review with its Pros and Cons

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Ultimately it all comes down to the company's specific needs, budget, or team preferences. Consider factors like required features, participant numbers, etc.
As far as my team's requirement goes it checked all our boxes.

良いポイント:

1. The foremost part of why one should shift to GoTo is user accessibility and how much it makes things easier for people who have no prior experience in hosting or joining online meetings. 2. The fact that it provides a blazing-fast and high-quality experience makes it more reliable.

改善してほしい点:

1. GoTo is a useful tool, but the paid subscription may be expensive for larger audiences. 2. The Limit on the duration & limited participants in the free plan make it less compliant.

Vivian

製品を使ってみた感想: I benefit a lot with GoTo Meeting;- 1. File sharing
2. Team Collaboration
3. Audio and Video conferencing

良いポイント:

GoTo Meeting offers HD video quality and DOLBY voice which ensures effective online corporate meetings.

改善してほしい点:

I do not experience challenges at the moment when using this tool.

Erik
アメリカのParts Manager
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 51~200人規模の会社

Newer User

3.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Still familiarizing myself completely with the platform.

良いポイント:

I like the ease of switching from desk phone to mobile

改善してほしい点:

User interface on the desktop can be cumbersome.

ZOBAIR
アメリカのTZEDIT
デザイン, 自営業
投稿経路

GoTo Meeting is perfect for hosting company-wide meetings and customer-facing meetings

5.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: GoTo meeting was able to get the job done at a minimum for virtual meetings, easy to join meetings and send out to customers and other folks. It met all of your basic needs for a video conference solution

良いポイント:

It has a good scheduling system that emails. I love the mobile app because it allows me to participate in video conferences from anywhere and at any time. You can trust that this product will not cause any provides numbers for different time zones

改善してほしい点:

It is a brilliant and super powerful tool that requires no training to use. The interface of this product is very intuitive, making it a simple experience. I found it easy to use some of the tools they provided to highlight points of emphasis during meetings.

Milton
アメリカのEnergy Auditor Intern
再生可能エネルギー、環境, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Go to meetings gets the work done

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It has helped solve communication barriers and it is very reliable and enhances security and privacy.

良いポイント:

It is the easiest to install, collaborate and also easy to use.Super satisfying with robust conference calls plus uploading and downloading files is just a breeze for easier sharing.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing yet, collaboration is effective with channels.

Ram
アメリカのsoftware engineer
金融サービス, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

GoTo Meeting is great for offfce meeting

4.0 2 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

I like the easy-to-use interface, especially the web-based version of the app. I don't need to download. I can use the browser to start an online meeting.

改善してほしい点:

It lacks AI and other new features that Zoom offers. I can have new features like Yaroom office cubicle reservation integration.

アメリカのOwner and Consultant
軍隊, 自営業

GoTo, Just Another Average Virtual Meeting site

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, it's a decent site. I wouldn't even say there are pros and cons compared to Zoom, Teams, or Google Meets. I will say it's easier than Zoom and Teams. I'm not sure what a free site would offer for users, but the multiple frames and options are more confusing that beneficial; furthermore, to change or re-arrange not intutive at first. Better use of space and keeping things simple is currently the best practice.

良いポイント:

For me, a savvy app navigator, I was able to get through relatively easily and work the basic functions like chat. The ability to directly message others is beneficial, but I had to explain to the other that they need to switch back to the main meeting in order to chat with the entire group (she responded to me vice the group from a group questions).

改善してほしい点:

It seems it may be good for the organizer, but for the user, it's not intuitive. Older generations may have a tough time with it since they are not as savvy, and when an app looks so different in layout/format, it's confusing of where things are.

Sarah
アメリカのMedia Director
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Virtual Meetings (The New Normal)

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our agency has using GoToMeeting for years and it has been extremely user-friendly to deploy across both MAC and PC systems. The web audio has always been crystal clear, which is one of the most important aspects for effective virtual meetings. Our team has also been reall pleased with the ability to screen record. We will continue to use GoToMeeting over Zoom because it's always been reliable, safe, and extremely efficient, even before COVID-19. We have never have any issues with data privacy and GoToMeeting gives us that peace of mind that our conversations are secure and protected.

良いポイント:

GoToMeeting is one of the quickest and most reliable virtual meeting tools available. We've been using GoToMeeting for years and it's always been very secure and safe to use at our agency. Unlike Zoom, we have never been hacked and find the quality and chat features on GoToMeeting very reliable. The admin dashboard provides very robust reporting, especially for time-tracking and monitoring within our agency and for grouping various teams together. You can use this tool to organize a meeting in just a matter of minutes and have peace of mind that your meeting space is protected and data secure.

改善してほしい点:

The note-taking feature is extremely useful because we don't have to keep jumping back and forth to different screens to record meeting notes. However, it would be really nice if the note-taking feature could be part of the professional plan, especially during COVID-19. It seems like a feature that could be added on at no additional cost and that would be so useful to our teams.

Kristine
アメリカのReceptionist
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

GoToMeetings has done a great job of keeping our work place connected throughout the pandemic

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Once COVID-19 became a reality in the work place, we had to scramble to find software's that were easy to use for all staff members as well as using a software that we would feel confident would help keep us connected. GoToMeetings has done a phenomenal job at making working from home feel just as professional and organized as working in your usual working environment. Not only is it a breeze to use, this product has helped tremendously in helping keep our office safe and COVID free by giving us a way to efficiently continue working from home.

良いポイント:

This software has a long list of uses that comes in handy, particularly throughout the current pandemic. Since using GoToMeetings, our staff meetings have become so much easier, and safer! We no longer need to be in the same room to feel like we had a well-organized staff meeting. If you are a user, its as easy as following a link or calling into the number that is created for your meeting. As a host, you can easily create links for your meeting, invite people, and use my favorite feature; locking the meeting. By locking the meeting, you can assure no one else enters the meeting. This proved extremely useful when conducting interviews through GoToMeetings. Using other software's, such as Zoom, you run the risk of getting interrupted by strangers.

改善してほしい点:

As with any type of technology, there will always been some "technical issues." GoToMeetings does a great job of limiting the number of technical errors, however some are inevitable; Whether it be someone's camera is lagging, someone forgetting to unmute or some other small hiccup. However, no small technical issues can take away from the many uses of GoToMeetings and how easy and convenient it is. I definitely recommend this product.

Kinna Darlene
アメリカのQuality Technician
自動車, 51~200人規模の会社

Useful and reliable!

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: All of my staff loved using gotomeeting and it helped us tremendously after we started working from home.
If you're looking for reliable video conferencing with many features and options this is the product for you, but be prepared to pay for it.

良いポイント:

For this class of software it's top of the line. There are a lot of controls and settings, custom options as well. Gotomeeting always functions as expected and I have not experienced any issues. It is easier to host large meetings with this than with its competitors, its also easier to set ul once youre accustomed to using it.

改善してほしい点:

I did not like the cost of the premium features and at first it was difficult to use. I had to really sit down and explore the product and practice using it. I would've liked a better walk through or introduction.

Sonal
Sonal
インドのProject Manager
ホスピタリティ, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

One stop solution for online meetings

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Join.me has been pretty useful for the organisation. The collaboration between the cross team members have improved drastically and we are able to conduct work from home efficiently with the help of Join.me.

良いポイント:

Join.me helps the remote team members collaborate with each other efficiently online. The audio calls, video conferencing, messaging is highly smooth with Join.me. Users can also share their screen for better discussions and text each other during the meetings. Another great feature is screen recording which allows us to share the meetings with all the team members to access the meetings later on.

改善してほしい点:

The new users need some learning curve to use the product effectively. A few times the servers were down and we weren't able to do meetings. The issue generally gets resolved within couple of hours. Join.me is not widely used across the industry currently and sometimes our clients have to take extra effort to use join.me.

Bonnie
アメリカのeducator
高等教育, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

I LOVE GTM!! (GoToMeeting)

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love GoToMeeting (GTM)! I teach online and hold live chats sometimes 3 nights a week. I have to sometimes use another program, and at times when it doesn’t work I have quickly jusmped on GTM and it ‘saves the day” every time! I love the new TRANSCRIPTION feature too! And so do my students. Granted it isn’t perfect, but what speech-to-text feature is? I make sure to use GTM and introduce it to my students at least once per course. The following week I will switch back to the other program, and then I let my students vote on which program they’d prefer to use the following week – GTM wins every time! I have used other online VOI chat tools, but they seem to keep changing?! They "think" they're making improvements, but take away such a valuable feature as being able to share the moderator's entire screen?! Why?! Either that or their newer version cannot “handle” sharing the entire screen and errors out showing the same screen over and over again in a trail of overlapping screens that run off into infinity. GTM is just easier to use! Inviting attendees is even easy – just set up a future meeting and the email invitation is created for you! Easy peasy! I just took a another look at it again and played around with resizing and moving the feature windows and I even found something else about it that I didn't know before...so now I love it even more!

良いポイント:

Being able to quickly and easily show my online students what I am doing, by sharing my entire screen/desktop, on my computer is so important! SHARING MY ENTIRE SCREEN regardless of which program I am using, or switching to, and to also have them see the pop-up or embedded windows (like scroll over Alt tags or edit menus & windows) is a must! Another program (that I will not name) recently changed that specific feature so if the moderator shares the entire screen an infinite trail of windows appears and no one can see a thing. I'll choose go to meeting every time if I have the choice between the two! Don't get me wrong - GTM does allow you to also share only one specific application/program at a time IF that is what you would prefer to do. I just need/prefer to share my entire screen.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly, the only thing I can think of is I wish GTM would allow the attendees to "raise their hands" to let me know they have questions, or that I have missed a text/typed question. Either that or just give them an icon that can be clicked on that rings a bells in my ear so that I know to pause and/or ask the viewers to type their question again. I can understand that some moderators might not want to allow such interruptions during a presentation, or during a specific time, but giving the moderator an ON/OFF option for it would work for everyone! The little icon/button could be placed right next to the MIC controls on the Attendees pane.

アメリカのManaging Editor
出版, 2~10人規模の会社

Solid Performance and Reliability

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love using GoToMeeting for my team meetings. It's reliable and easy to use. We have tested out other meeting solutions including Zoom, but none compare to the ease of use found with GTM. Zoom meetings, for instance, have a much different interface, and very little is intuitive about the dashboard. Conversely, GoToMeeting's dashboard is easy to understand and follow. You can also easily change your user name within a meeting, so if you are on an informal meeting with team members you might just list your first name, whereas for a client meeting you can list your full name, title, etc.

良いポイント:

Our organization has used GoToMeeting for many years. It is a solution that enables individuals to connect via a url to a virtual meeting. It is ideal for companies that have remote staff or staff that travel frequently and cannot physically attend a meeting. This is among GoToMeeting's best features. Other advantages include the following: 1. It's very easy to assign a permanent meeting url to your team members. This is a great feature, because nothing is more annoying than having to create new urls for meetings. With GoToMeeting, you can use the same url again and again. 2. It's very easy to assign meeting control (i.e., switch presenter) to other members in the meeting. This is especially helpful when presentations need to be shared with others. It's also a great way to perform edits to presentations in real-time with team members who are not physically next to you. 3. Users can share their web cams. We sometimes make this obligatory, as it helps to ensure that those in the meeting are actually paying attention and not multi-tasking.

改善してほしい点:

You have to make sure to switch your audio depending on how you join the meeting. If you join by phone but forget to switch your GoToMeeting dashboard setting to phone audio, you (and others) will hear a loud, ongoing each until you make this switch. Ideally GoToMeeting would recognize the source from which you are joining (phone or computer audio) but since it does not do this, it's best to get into the habit of switching this manually to avoid the loud echo.

Snehal Sanjay
アメリカのStudent
初等・中等教育, 201~500人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

A decent app for virtual meetings

4.0 3 年前

良いポイント:

GoTo Meeting is great for remote meetings and demos. I like the ease with which you can join meetings, easily access the recordings, integrate with Outlook to send email invites for the meetings, the ease of screensharing, and the security and privacy features make it very attractive.

改善してほしい点:

There are times when you attend meetings and the audio does not work perfectly and the only option left is to restart your device. They could make the video meetings easier. Also a major drawback I feel is not allowing at least two meetings to take place at the same time. And it pushes the users very aggressively to download the software every time.

Garin
Garin
アメリカのFounder and CEO
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Solid and everywhere but could be improved

4.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

This is very well designed software for remote meetings with audio, video, and screen sharing. I also love the companion product GoToWebinar that I've used for many webinars over the last several years. GoToMeeting has gained such good adoption that it has integrations everywhere with tools like Google Calendar, Chrome, Zapier, and others. We used GoToMeeting for years for internal meetings, sales calls--basically any meeting with remote participants. I've even used it to pull church members into my Sunday School class on weekends that are homebound because of illness. I like how you can create a persistent link that you can go to every time rather than having to set up a new link for every meeting. Just be careful if you're having back to back meetings with the same link--otherwise, you get the next audience showing up at the tail end of the current meeting. I solved that by creating two persistent links and alternating them when I have back to back meetings. Price is right. When purchasing multiple licenses you can get the price down. It's also very stable in almost every environment including mobile meetings so you can participate in meetings on the go. It requires a simple install that I've never had anyone have a problem with.

改善してほしい点:

It takes more bandwidth than competitors like Zoom.us for similar functionality. Chat is limited to chatting within the meeting rather than creating chat rooms inside your company for teams to collaborate on then hop on a remote meeting. It's meant to be used every time you want to meet rather than an ongoing collaboration tool all of the time. I think they could learn something from Zoom about this.

通信, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Good Tool

5.0 3 年前

良いポイント:

Although I have used this GoToMeeting for quite some time now (pre Covid-19), this is another software my company has resorted to for renote work. Our company is part of a wider group of companies called Digicel group so we have 'branches' in various countries, so most times are required among the various branches. Prior to Covid, these meetings would have been face to face but with using GoToMeeting, these meetings are now facilitated online. One of things that stands out for me is the fact that you can take control of someone's machine if they are experiencing any issues during their presentations. This has happened a few times with us. It has great scheduling so for instance, if someone is unable to attend a scheduled meeting, it can be rescheduled very easily and simply. Not to mention, GoToMeeting can accommodate or facilitate large audiences, with options for up to 250 participants. This has been great for our webinars. It's easy to use, flexible and affordable. Information and file sharing is relatively fast and easy. Session recording ans chat is great, and there are various integrations with other software such as Google Calender.

改善してほしい点:

You must have a very fast and stable internet connection. Because my company purchased the product for our use, it was inexpensive for me. But it is not free and can also be very costly to the average individual, especially those who wish to access the premium features. Also, it does not work well with your mobile, so always have use your computer.

Michelle
アメリカのHR ADMIN
建設, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Very Useful For Employees working out of office!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Covid has made it more and more difficult to have meetings face to face. Go To meeting solves this problem by providing an easy-to-use program for everyone to be able to not only meet on a conference call to discuss important issues but to be able to see each other. Some of our superintendents never meet each other face to face and being able to put a voice or name to a face is important in our industry.

良いポイント:

We started using this during Covid Quarantine in 2020 while our entire office was working from home. We ended up continuing to use it for our weekly/ monthly meetings as well as for HR interviews. We have several offices throughout the nation and we also locally have many of our superintendents working in the field who are unable to come to the office to attend meetings. This tool helped us to be able to invite employees to our meetings that normally would miss out. I love that it can be used on a computer or phone, this is a convenience that was very much needed for field employees who may not be able to make it to their site computers. I also love that you can share your screen! We are able to share spreadsheets, which not only helps keep everything organized but also helps keep everyone on the same page! We also love utilizing it for interviews since it is sometimes hard to get everyone available to meet face to face on the same day.

改善してほしい点:

I haven't come across any complaints thus far.

Varatharajalu
Varatharajalu
マレーシアのRetired Professional
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿経路

GoTo Meeting -- Your GoTo Online Webinar/Conferencing One-Stop Centre (OSC)

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I faithfully use this platform for my Web Seminars (Webinars), which normally extend to 1 1/2 hrs or even 2, to nearly 3 hours, of 'dragging it out' presentations conducted by some 'repeat and repeat and repeat' presenters.
Once the Webinar is on, it is smooth and there are no interruptions at all -- unless of course due to a blunder made by the unept but eager-beaver presenters themselves -- the presenters' laptops were having internet issues -- they apologize as soon as they get it sorted out but this platform s not the culprit -- it is smooth-sailing as far as I am concerned, at GMT+8 'faraway land'.
A humble suggestion:
Is there any way we can be notified by presenters that yes, there will be Encores, if they are offering such?
Many a time, they FOMO us and keep us wide awake until the wee hrs of the morning and even at dawn when other family members are already waking up fr their new day -- while all the while we are bleary-eyed and thinking when this particular Webinar will 'ever' come to an end -- we wait and wait and wait b'coz they say that only those who wait till the very end of their Webinar will get this e-Book of this pdf or this Report, or AWESOME BONUS...it goes on and on...their baitings, that is...so very sad indeed.
It is absolutely not good for our health, especially so in 'cron times, but what to do? They have us on tetherhooks, it so seems to be the case many a time -- and we are so very desperate to make money NOW!
Personally, GoTo Meeting is BEST!

良いポイント:

The product is easy to use even for the absolute beginner -- after a short learning curve to get acclimatized with the nitty-gritties thereat. The confirmation notification is like clockwork and is much welcomed. This is a standalone software, no need to bandwagon n any additional softwares -- a 'under one roof' technological marvel in its category, honestly-speaking. I always prefer this platform when compared to others that I am not so very keen on using. This technology gets the job done -- in other words, it is highly reliable for all of my Webinar (Web Seminar) needs. I always return as a satisfied customer -- it delivers on what it is expected to do. It is reliable in that you have to be reliable in getting to the Webinar punctually -- on or before time.

改善してほしい点:

1) Missing? Yes! In the early days, I simply got lost as to figure out the 'easy-peasy' Time Converter Zoning ala Local Timings -- was sometimes too late while at other times simply too many days well ahead of time -- due t not having faithfully recorded the Webinar details -- my fault 100%. 2) Improved? Yes. Can add these features which would DEFINITELY help the struggling total newcomer to this amazing platform: 1. Give a Checklist For BEGINNERS Before you start...Step 1, Step 2, Step 3, etc....so very easy to follow, by the usually fumbling, stumbling newbie. 2. Didn't have countdown timer as in 00:00:00, but...'you are 2 days early' or 'The webinar is over'. 3. Do send at least 1 or even 2 'in-between' e-mail notifications s that the hurry-burry guys and gals too would be notified in advance that yes, there is an impending or imminent Webinar round the corner. 4. The Chat is not turned on...is it for VIP clienteles or need to upgrade to other levels? 3) Difficult to use? Initially, as a 1st timer, it was a lil' bit new playground, so to speak. After some time, it became so very 'easy-peasy' -- that's why the Checklist fr the Absolute Beginner would really come in handy -- especially so for all those millions upon millions of wannabes who are not tech-savvy at all.

Mohammad Sharif
バングラデシュのProprietor
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

Empower Your Remote Team with GoTo Meeting

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Many users have reported positive experiences with GoTo Meeting, praising its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, high-quality audio and video, and flexible pricing options. GoTo Meeting also offers a range of useful features such as screen sharing, real-time chat, and meeting management tools, which can help to facilitate productive and effective virtual meetings.However, like any software platform, the suitability of GoTo Meeting will depend on the user's specific needs, preferences, and budget. Some users may prefer more specialized or customizable platforms for their specific use case, while others may find that GoTo Meeting meets all of their virtual meeting and remote collaboration needs.Overall, GoTo Meeting is a popular and respected platform in the virtual meeting space, and has helped many remote teams to collaborate, communicate, and stay connected.

良いポイント:

Some of the key advantages of GoTo Meeting include its user-friendly interface, high-quality audio and video, reliable performance, and flexible pricing options. GoTo Meeting is also highly customizable, with a range of options for setting up meetings, managing participant access and permissions, and integrating with other tools and applications.Overall, GoTo Meeting is a powerful and versatile platform that can help remote teams to collaborate, communicate, and stay connected, regardless of their location or time zone.

改善してほしい点:

For example, some users may find that GoTo Meeting's pricing plans are relatively expensive compared to other similar platforms. Additionally, while GoTo Meeting is generally very reliable, there may be occasional connectivity or performance issues depending on the user's internet connection or other technical factors.Some users may also find that GoTo Meeting's interface or features are not as customizable or advanced as they would prefer, especially compared to more complex or specialized platforms designed for specific use cases.However, it's important to note that these potential limitations may not be significant for all users, and that GoTo Meeting remains a popular and highly regarded platform for virtual meetings and remote collaboration. Ultimately, the suitability of GoTo Meeting will depend on the user's specific needs, preferences, and budget.

Laurence
Laurence
アメリカのProject Manager
薬品, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

It is one of the best online meeting platforms.

4.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's a wonderful way for our sales and support staff to track client requests or defects so that our development team can thoroughly analyze the problem. It also allowed us to have a library of meetings or direct links to recordings to include in our support cases and tickets, whereas Google requires you to specify how long you want the tape to be available. As a result, certain past requests no longer have an active link to a recording that was created as a key descriptor of the request or error. We addressed the issue of having personnel that travels while still being able to work on projects; we can interact with both customers and contractors who are occasionally in other countries.

良いポイント:

It highlights different utilities, such as inaccessible mouse control, local recording, and basic associations with numerous workspace clients, such as Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, and others. What I especially preferred was the tall quality of the gatherings; they too have a include where you'll store and share all accounts with other people. The truth that ready to coordinate with personnel who are traveling or working from domestic, as well as clients who are not there's, what places Goto Meeting at the best of the "requirements" list for businesses of all sizes.

改善してほしい点:

What I don't like about it is that you can only add 100 people, it has less integration with background filters, and it needs numerous steps to enter into a meeting each time. One of the most aggravating concerns I have is the inability to use a VR plugin or vfairs; many of our clients prefer to meet in VR 3D inside an ecosystem. This provides our internal and external consumers or suppliers with the in-person experience that many of us believe is currently lacking.

Netanya
Netanya
ケニアのVeterinary Medicine and Surgery Specialist
獣医, 51~200人規模の会社

Goto Meeting - The epitome of conveniency

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: On overall Goto meeting increased the productivity of the entire vetcare team. It has made working away from the office easy, saved on money since we don't have to first report to office before going on rotations. We can join those work meetings from anywhere on our phones, communicate with other vets Incase of any query as well as those in the office when you need some infor.

良いポイント:

In the initial year of use we, the free version that comes with basic meeting features came in handy but as the years progressed we had to upgrade to the paid plan which was reasonable as well to be able to accommodate our grown team. Goto meeting is fast, easy and reliable solution that enables us to meet one on one with others vets through in meeting chat or even conference calls and screen sharing of those PowerPoint slides for presentation in a click of a button. You can access it anywhere and from any device. Communication with teams through the integrated chat. Create a meeting link and invite attendees at your own convenience. And it reminds you with a phone call when it's time for the meeting to start and also allows you to test the webcam before joining the meeting. How perfect?. During the meeting, sharing ideas on realtime had been eased. The presenter can share his screen with everyone else to keep everyone on toes. The pointers, pen, highlighter and spotlights helps create emphasis on a issue you really want them to get. The presentation session is recordable and saved for later reference. From the recordings you can also get takeaways on important issues and action items. lastly the quality of videos and images is usually spic and span.

改善してほしい点:

Goto meeting is the ultimate solution for remote working with nothing whatsoever to dislike and would therefore recommend it for any team size out there.

Alex
アメリカのOwner
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Reliable, but not very intuitive

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: GoToMeeting does a good job and serves it's purpose as a reliable meeting host. Their meetings are smooth and people can count on that. That's the biggest thing for us. The downsides of user experience make things a little difficult for people who are used to other meeting softwares.

良いポイント:

We switched to GoToMeeting because of laggy connections with other providers. GoToMeeting has always been very reliable, and the video is very smooth.

改善してほしい点:

It's not very intuitive for users that join your meetings. We often have hangups where users don't know they need to enter their name and get stuck. It's held up a lot of our meetings. Audio support is 'meh'. For some reason, all other web meeting softwares work just fine with my microphone. But GoToMeeting could never get it to work until just recently. Nothing was changed on my end, but after a year of dialing in, it all of a sudden worked. Control panel is advanced, but again, no intuitive for users that join the meeting.