絞り込み条件:

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

Limble CMMSの概要

Simple-to-use, mobile-first maintenance software. Reduces downtime by 37%, increases productivity by 41%, and more.

Limble CMMSの詳細

115件のレビューを表示中

Matt O.
Matt O.
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
建設, 201-500の従業員数

Limble CMMS

5 3 年前

コメント: We have a large facility with a combination of manufacturing and office space. We use Limble for equipment and facilities preventative maintenance scheduling, employee facilities work requests, tracking equipment downtime and work order history, and asset management.
I've used other CMMS at other facilities, and my experience with Limble has been very positive. Limble makes it easy to stay organized, and respond quickly to work requests.

良いポイント:

Limble's Work Request Portal is easy for all our employees to use. I sent out the link to the entire company, everyone bookmarked it, and now people can easily submit work requests. It did not require lengthy instructions or any assistance from our IT dept. We've also been very impressed with Limble's customer service. They are easy to reach, and always making improvements.

改善点:

There was an item on the work request portal that was unclear, but I mentioned it to Limble's customer support and it was fixed immediately

Rick D.
アメリカのSenior Facility Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

5 8 か月前

コメント: Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

良いポイント:

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

改善点:

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

Kayla K.
アメリカのSpecial Project Facilitator
電気・電子機器製造, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Perfect Blend of Customization & Functionality

5 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

The ability to apply a QR code to procedures to initiate them as well as QR codes for asset identification that allows streamlined maintenance procedures. The ability to customize the product to fit our needs specifically and easily has been a huge breathe of fresh air compared to other asset management systems.

改善点:

Too early to tell, but the web based QR printing is a little clunky, but manageable.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのService Technician
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
食品、飲料, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Slow and not so helpful.

4 3 年前

コメント: My review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we’re not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it’s just not very helpful.

良いポイント:

We’re using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.

改善点:

Service tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

3 年前

Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know. Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part. Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!

Anthony M.
アメリカのmaintenance manager
電気・電子機器製造, 51-200の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

Great product, very intuitive.

4 2 か月前

良いポイント:

What I like the most about this product is how quickly I was able to implement it in our facility.

改善点:

I didn't like the limited features at the lower price point.

Kolbi C.
アメリカのManufacturing Process Engineer
食品、飲料, 51-200の従業員数

Take Control of Your Maintenance Program

5 昨年

コメント: As a BRC-compliant, food-safe business, Preventive Maintenance is key to maintaining GMPs and accurate maintenance records. Since implementing LimbleCMMS, lead time complete repairs has gone from weeks to days; we accomplish twice the preventive maintenance tasks we did before; and I have been able to provide accounting with true, accurate records of our assets and the history of work done on them. I was also able to mass import spreadsheets of invoice history, creating an as-accurate-as-possible history of work performed on our assets as well. We've reduced admin involvement in maintenance tasks by 75% and are capturing 5x the information regarding our true Preventive Maintenance program.

良いポイント:

I'm the maintenance manager for multiple sites across the United States, however the teams vary in size by site, so it easily accommodates large or small teams. LimbleCMMS has powerful maintenance data control in a lightweight, easy to use package. My veteran crew has embraced and taken full advantage of the inventory control, parts request process, and work order workflows, most of which can be controlled using either settings or custom dashboards. KPIs are comprehensive and easy to understand. I also easily trained my team to integrate the system into their workflows without bogging them down. Bulk updating of all data and infinite asset hierarchies made it a breeze to go from zero to fully functioning in only a few weeks and to retrospectively update and categorize assets further when the company needs it. And by fully functioning, I mean EVERY asset related to production and the facility is in the system and easily monitored for failures, MTBF, MTTR, and other critical production metrics. Lightning fast, thorough, and flexible customer service that is listening intently to the needs of its customers and responding in record time. PLUS they have an active API system as well as functionality with Zapier, which means you can integrate your data with existing systems or alternate systems where needed.

改善点:

Anything I have disliked, I have voiced to the customer service team, and they've responded so quickly it's incredible. I haven't experienced such solid and responsible customer service with many if any companies I've worked with over my career.

Peretz L.
非営利団体運営, 11-50の従業員数

Limble Does It All Plus More, And It Costs Less Too

5 昨年

コメント: Previously, we were using a combination of emails, pen, paper, google forms, and excel sheets to keep track of our maintenance tasks, their scheduling, repairs, PMs, etc. The migration process was super easy using the bulk import tool, and in a very short time, we had all our assets up, maintenance schedules and jobs up, inventory, and everything running smoothly. In day to day use, Limble hit all the spots that were important to us. Easy work order creation, a great manager's view to see what is going on, an awesome interface for working with our third party vendors, efficient inventory management. Most effectively, the PMs can be scheduled easily and basically, or you can dig down and schedule it on a granular level, maximizing your uptime between PMs, and still making sure that nothing slips by.

良いポイント:

Was very easy to migrate over using their bulk import method, for both assets and jobs. Great customer service, attentive team. Straightforward configuration. Straightforward pricing. Thoughtfully designed with both the maintenance manager, technician, and requestor in mind.

改善点:

The design could be a little more sleek.

Chris U.
倉庫, 51-200の従業員数

Great Functions and Notifications

4 8 か月前

コメント: overall has been great, the mobility and task sharing is helpful. customer service and quickness of resolving issues has been great.

良いポイント:

QR scan!!!! really useful for assets that are set up for starting work orders or just general information. custom dashboard is awesome that you can detail what you want to see at a glance reporting or spread sheets for regulatory agencies. being able to allow access to auditors to review work orders, very helpful in organizing data, labor, invoices, and much more.

改善点:

the software is great, but since we have so much inventory/assets the initial set up did get confusing with parents assets and children and grand... that being said, the customer service to get us launched was a good experience. i should mention we have multiple Tenants, customers, employees and auditors in our industry so the business itself was daunting to set up.

Donny C.
アメリカのAdmin/CMMS
倉庫, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Great Value that comes with Impressive Customer Service

5 10 か月前

コメント: So far so good....if it wasn't good...they did their very best to make everything work as they promised.

良いポイント:

Limble is easy to use and did not take very long to fully implement.

改善点:

Limble needs a few improvements with purchasing and reporting. Just minor touches that would make it even better.

Nicole C.
アメリカのOffice Manager
家具, 51-200の従業員数

Easy to Set up and Implement

5 7 か月前

コメント: QR codes and notifications, tracking of planned and unplanned WO. We put QR codes in the Offices of the 3 building we have, so office personnel have the ability to report problems.

良いポイント:

Very easy to set up, we had all of our equipment in an excel spreadsheet this made it very easy to load the machines.

改善点:

Would like a task to show up multiple days on the calendar when the task requires it.

Bob T.
アメリカのDirector of Operations
食品製造, 51-200の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 2年以上

Limble Review After Three Years

5 8 か月前

コメント: We have taken Limble's platform to different levels other than just for CMMS. We are using it for safety and quality training, audits, and verifications. Links to safety videos and PowerPoint presentations are incorporated into a "PM" and, after both are viewed, there is a test with Option Lists used to select answers. We also use the platform for quality and safety audits and verifications in the same manner.

良いポイント:

When we first started using Limble, I found it very user friendly and intuitive. As with any new software, there is a learning curve, but with Limble it was very short. Additionally, the support team was phenomenal. They worked with me on questions I had until they were resolved and their response time was very short.

改善点:

The software platform completely met my needs. For the small company I work for, we finally have all information about our assets in one place. I have used other CMMS platforms with very large, multi location companies in the past so I'm familiar with very advanced features. These features are available with Limble but it does require an enterprise license. But, for my needs with the size company we have, the three license subscriptions are working just fine.

Alex R.
ジンバブエのOwner
食品、飲料, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A simple, but powerful tool.

5 2 年前

コメント: I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor.
seems to be going well so far

良いポイント:

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple sites, with all the data columns you need - you build this as you need, the same deal with spare parts. Able to import asset and spares lists in from excel, not a csv file, so simple, once you've set up the data columns in Limble first .... but now have just seen another way - through their very useful constantly updating dedicated web page - https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/ Adding users, limiting their reach, setting up teams, a bit trickier, but easy enough. The mobile app, i find just as simple, it does it s job. The backup from limble if you have a query is also very strong, quick to reply, by email and phone - even to me all the way in Zimbabwe.

改善点:

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this. Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

Mike C.
アメリカのSafety Manager & Facilities Systems Manager
ホスピタリティ, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

5 2 年前

コメント: Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

良いポイント:

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's. 3. PM creating, customizing, scheduling, and updating is easy and intuitive. 4. PM's can trigger work orders based on readings such as temperature, mileage, hours, cycles, and etc. which allows the technicians to focus on the PM and allows the supervisor to schedule necessary repairs as needed. 5. Customizable dashboards and reports with KPI's that can help us prove our case for new equipment and personnel! This is actually a great feature since our team uses the data for bragging rights. 6. Asset inventory is customizable - We can add asset pictures, data plate information, manuals, and etc. The possibilities are endless here. 7. Parts inventory helps us keep the important parts in stock to keep us running. 8. Product Board - We can make feature requests for all users to see and vote on it. This helps their development team prioritize upcoming features and allows us to see what other users are requesting so that we could vote on it.

改善点:

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

Ryan C.
アメリカのMaintenance Supervisor

Get rid of Excel and get LimbleCMMS

5 2 年前

コメント: Coming from an Excel based Maintenance program, Limble is a lifesaver. My past workflow consisted of an excel sheet with tons of macros and manual data input almost daily just to schedule PM's.
Work instructions were usually copies direct from manufactures documentation or passed along tribal knowledge.
Maintenance request were by whatever means were convenient. It wasn't uncommon to get a sticky note with a request.
Limble has allowed me to automatically schedule tasks, create interactive work instructions, and provide a simple work request portal accessible from anywhere. All in one package. Scheduling PM's is nearly automatic now. Time interval based tasks just show up after the time has elapsed. The API can work both ways, updating hour counters automatically and pushing tasks to an ERP for scheduling.

良いポイント:

The biggest selling point of this software was that I could start using it right away. At best, other services would offer pretty limited "sandbox" to demonstrate the functionality. Limble provided a fully functional trial that allowed me to see how it would work in my environment almost immediately. Simple to setup and get going . Not overwhelming for new users, nor is it aggravatingly limited for expert users. Customer support is excellent. They take the time to understand concerns and provide a human response. No copy-pasted answers that are only slightly relevant or don't answer your question at all. Requested features usually get added quickly. Reports and Custom dashboards to realize MTTF and MTTR data, identify trends and areas of improvement, track inventory and expenses, etc...

改善点:

No major cons. When I identify the occasional issue it is usually resolved within 24 hours. No onsite hosted install option could be a con for some.

James H.
アメリカのCTO
電気・電子機器製造, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Met our needs. Good bang for the buck. Active development and improvement.

5 昨年

コメント: I like it. It works well for us. We have two full time maintenance people and about a dozen machine operators that do one or two things in it. I'd buy it again and would recommend it to others.

良いポイント:

As a manufacturer, wWe have many employees that do infrequent or minor maintenance tasks so license models that are strictly per user don't work well. Limble offers per-user licensing but also has a per-asset model that worked well for us. The web interface works well and it is easy to make, access, complete, and comment on work orders and PM tasks. The assets and tasks are also quite easy to customize without any IT knowledge and the whole system was easy to set up with flat file/spreadsheet imports.

改善点:

I don't love the dashboard-based reporting engine. I sometimes just want the ability to write my own SQL-type query or more easily get data into a PDF-type report. Reports are easy to customize and you can get most or all data out to a spreadsheet if you want to bad enough, but it should be easier to get full reporting from within the system. The counter to that is a more powerful reporting system would be more complex and the one they have is dirt simple to use and configure, so that is probably what they were going for. File attachment capability is functional, but limited. I wish it had a faster way to drag in manuals from file shares, a way to give descriptive names to file names, and to link to or import photos from Google Photos. Re-assigning things is cumbersome. There are batch ways to do it, but they are slow. For example, if I lose an employee and need to reassign their tasks, I have to do it separately for open items as well as scheduled items. I can't just click an open task, give it to someone else, and just check a box to make it go to that person in the future too. There are plenty of other minor issues like those, but no deal breakers. The team is responsive and I like where they are going with it.

Christopher G.
アメリカのQuality and CI Manager
機械工業, 10,000+の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 2年以上

Limble

5 2 年前

コメント: We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

良いポイント:

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

改善点:

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

Joe H.
アメリカのVP of Engineering
化学, 51-200の従業員数

Simple yet Powerful

5 2 年前

コメント: We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

良いポイント:

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

改善点:

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

2 年前

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing [email protected]

David S.
アメリカのMaintenance Manager
化学, 201-500の従業員数

Limitless Limble

5 昨年

コメント: I've only been using it a short time, but so far I'm really enjoying working with it. I find I'm not cursing at my screen and pounding my keyboard like I did with our previous CMMS. This is at least in part because it takes about half the time to do everything.

良いポイント:

Actually my title is a bit of a misnomer, but the programmers seem to be working on that. While it does have limits, there is much to like about Limble. It has a simple design but lots of functionality. Particularly I like the ease of use and how quickly you can find things with the excellent search function. Being able to access various types of data from within a screen rather than constantly jumping back and forth is a relief. Being able to change data readily without the fear of losing history builds confidence. I'm usually afraid to play around in most new softwares for fear of damaging something irreparably, but that is not a problem in Limble. I like the flexibility to tailor parts of Limble to my needs like adding custom data fields in several places. There is a comfortable similarity in style from module to module while still retaining unique capabilities. I love the various types of instructions that can so easily be set up in PMs and the three color dating system, which you can customize, is a quick visual indicator for both the technicians and managers as to the status of each work order.

改善点:

I'm not sure there is anything I don't like about it. Mostly I see some areas for improvement, like the Purchasing module that is pretty new. But with Limble welcoming, and actually acting on, customer suggestions, I have no doubt it will gradually mature to be equal to the other modules in time.

Francisco F.
アメリカのMaintenance Manager

One of the best CMMS I've Used

5 2 年前

コメント: I am very happy with Limble it does what I need it to do and can easily keep track of work being performed and upcoming task.
I don't have to spend much time behind the computer and get more work done.

良いポイント:

The ease of use, how user friendly it is. Has the feel of an app even on a desktop, easy to navigate.

改善点:

Minor issues that have been submitted for ad ons

Newton K.
アメリカのFlight Discovery Center Building & Operations Manager

Best Bang for your Buck

5 昨年

コメント: LimbleCMMS has been a fantastic all in one tool to keep track of work orders, man hours, and upcoming projects in our Operations Department. I would highly recommend this software to any small to mid-size business or organization.

良いポイント:

The best part about LimbleCMMS is their support team. I know I can call them and have a timely response with a fix to a bug or help with a new feature. They are incredibly open to suggestions and are willing to implement needed features or explain how an already implemented feature can serve that purpose.

改善点:

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out. I recommend the full version for the first few weeks of use especially when building assets.

Bethuel M.
エスワティニのSnr. Plant Mechanic
建設, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル

Going paperless

4 2 年前

コメント: I have began an important journey of creating the technical history of all the equipment I am responsible for and this will go a long way in making g important decisions even with diagnostic information. No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery. I have more time on my hands to take care of other pressing priorities.

良いポイント:

Impressive interface, QR coding, mobile app, exceptional functionality and most importantly the ease of generating reports. Yes all CMMS's have at least some or more of the above features but below the surface you experience more. Bonus.....it is the most affordable with administrator/manager and user capabilities.

改善点:

I still struggle with setting up the maintenance intervals with regards to hour metre readings. I have not seen an entry for periodic hour metre registering to keep track of the next schedule.

2 年前

Thank you for your review! I'm sorry you are having a struggle setting up the hour meter reading intervals. Here is a great article that goes in depth on how to set up hour meters: https://intercom.help/limble-cmms/en/articles/2971834-meter-readings Let us know if you have any other questions!

Miles S.
アメリカのFleet Maintenance Supervisor
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 11-50の従業員数

One Word: OUTSTANDING!

5 昨年

コメント: This company really has it together. We were in the market for maintenance software but not looking to spend a fortune on it. There are too many companies out there that overcharge for software that is overly complicated just for the sake of it.
We looked at many other providers and came across Limble and are thankful we did. Not only is the functionality of the software well thought out, it is perfect for companies small and large.
The PM, work order and request, and parts tracking is bar none the simplest program I have ever used. A monkey could run this software. It has streamlined our operation and what we save in loss time pays for the subscription 10 times over. This system can work for any business that requires tracking of maintenance performed on all units within the company.
When it comes to support and customer service, there is none better. I have NEVER worked with a group so incredibly eager and willing to suite a customer's needs. These people are stand up folks and more companies should take a harder look on how LImble conducts business and follow Limble's lead. They don't scoff at suggestions and concerns, they embrace and welcome it.
All in all, we could not be happier to have found Limble and look forward in continuing our relationship with Limble.

良いポイント:

Ease of use for admins and techs. Accuracy. Features for the price. Cloud storage. Customization that you create tailored to your business. New features being added on a regular basis.

改善点:

Has a tendency to bog down lower end hardware.

Mikey C.
医療業務, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Limble organized our entire maintenance system

5 2 年前

コメント: It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

良いポイント:

It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

改善点:

It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.

David C.
アメリカのmaintenance
機械工業, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

very easy and functional to use

5 昨年

コメント: great easy to use and also informative

良いポイント:

how easy to go from task to task and how quick it is overall great piece of software the fact that you can go unasigned or just give directly to one person or a group is great or just leave it and let the individual pick and choose what works best for his or her schedule the ability to schedule up coming down time instead of hit or miss the use graphes are great it allowes ever one to see whats been done and needs to be done and the possible cost

改善点:

there is nothing in my opinion to say negative its great

Jeff B.
アメリカのChief Engineer
消費者サービス, 51-200の従業員数

PM Software

5 2 年前

コメント: We had some stuff not working right or that I could not get to work if it, and some things I wanted to do but was not able to do. After talking to them and going over it they were able to help with why I could not use it right and they change their program to make it so I could do the thing I want to do.

良いポイント:

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it. You can make changes to it as you grow or add more equipment or if you find there is a need to do something special you can add it anytime with ease.

改善点:

I had to learn to use a computer better and up date my old old one. but they will help walk you through it.