Backlogの概要

プロジェクト管理とコード管理が、ついに一緒になりました。Backlogのオールインワン型コラボレーションで、仕事を計画し、進捗状況を追跡して、コードをリリースしましょう。

Backlogの詳細

良いポイント:

I like that is easy to use but some features have to be more accurate.

改善点:

When i review pull request on Backlog, i can't see the number of deleted line, added line and total changed line. Github has this feature.

Backlogの評価

Ivan B.
Ivan B.
チェコのManaging Consultant
投稿者のソース

backlog.com better than many "Goliath" systems

5 3 年前

コメント: We use backlog.com as overall tracking and project management tool for our projects, support tasks and maintenance activities that we provide to our customer. We selected backlog.com after evaluating many other tools (like Jira, Pivotal tracker etc.) and backlog.com became the clear winner. Why ? Because this tool combine together the best features of all other tool while still being neat and straightforward. Backlog.com has been proving it at our daily use for 1 year approximately. Well done. Thank you.

良いポイント:

neat design supporting easy of use all necessary functions available on-click excellent for agile approach clear and easy administration of projects, people etc. integration with email and MS Excel (exports) subtasking no-time to get started and leverage the tool by users fast and responsive design standalone application for iOS

改善点:

nothing essential maybe more storage space included in plans better numbering of subtasks (to include number of parent issue)

Akhilesh M.
Akhilesh M.
インドのSoftware Test Engineer
通信, 11-50の従業員数

Backlog has your back!

4 2 年前

コメント: The product is clutter-free and any features that are added have simple use cases and helps in easier implementation. A good user interface to avoid daily hassles involved in bug/defect reporting daily as a tester.

良いポイント:

Bug identification and creation have never been simpler. Its unique way to describe and categorize the issue at hand is well sorted and makes for a clean and understandable user experience.

改善点:

There might be issues that are created and assigned by parts and during bug/defect identification and creation, assigning these bugs should have an option to assign multiple members instead of single-member.

Đặng H.
ベトナムのQA
投稿者のソース

Backlog need to be changed and improved

2 3 年前

コメント: Sorry but the truth is inconvenience for me. I hope Backlog can do more for me and my project.
I can't have the statistics I want at Home, I can't see overall my project ...
I Hope Backlog can be developed and help us more in the future.

良いポイント:

The color of issue can be changed, I can customize the characteristics of issue for each project.

改善点:

when I filter all issue of project , it shows parents issue and sub-issue. If I click on the arrow, which is head of parent issue, Backlog shows all of sub-issue of that parent issue, which are showed before. So many issues are showed twice. It can make me confused. I think Backlog shoud list parent issue and issue has no parent issue. About issue has parent issue, you can hide and when user click on the arrow, it can be showed. Thank you

Yongjin L.
韓国のCommercial Pre-Sales
インターネット, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

A fan of Backlog

5 昨年

コメント: using for issue tracking, and regular meeting agenda / minutes at WIKI space.

良いポイント:

The best tool with easy UI for users, and comparatively reasonable price!

改善点:

Not sure how to backup all the contents and versioning if I should move to another platform.

Miguel F.
Miguel F.
アメリカのCEO
投稿者のソース

Well designed and extremely easy to use

5 3 年前

コメント: Tracking software issues across a dispersed organization. Worked great!

良いポイント:

Intuitive software that you can use without instruction. Upon sign-on immediately see what has recently happened and easy to click on items needing your attention. Great way to organize and collaborate on issues with a diverse team in different locations.

改善点:

Not much I didn't like. Perhaps the ability to add a custom field or a more fine-grained priority field (Low, Medium, High) so as to make sure people are looking next at the most pressing issue.

ポーランドのSoftware Engineer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

Free but functional

5 2 年前

コメント: I'm very happy working with Backlog tool. Email notifications are insanely useful for tracking changes.

良いポイント:

It works well for small projects; it covers (probably) all features you may want to use and it is free for a team like my own.

改善点:

No Cons, honestly. For this price it is impossible to find any ;)

Eric P.
Eric P.
オランダのPostdoctoral Researcher
研究, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A great app for any work with an active team

5 3 年前

コメント: We work in a research project for Artificial Intelligence in Games.

良いポイント:

I really like the fact, this is easy to add some issues and to follow any kind of problem. This is also really easy to assign an issue to someone.

改善点:

The different kinds of priority are not enough, that will be better to let the user define its own priority (high, normal and low are not enough sometimes to make the difference)

Peter M.
オーストラリア
出版, 11-50の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

A great alternative ticketing system for teams

5 4 年前

良いポイント:

We're using the basic plan and it provides us a great deal of flexibility for our teams. It allows us to keep track of items really easily and submit via email, etc is a breeze. Our users are finding it very easy to get into the system and are seeing quicker responses to their queries. Features of the system are great and what you would see in more expensive alternatives. Pricing per company is excellent compared to per seat as well.

改善点:

Make sure you setup on the right plan to start your trial as you cannot change while you are on trial which is somewhat challenging if you setup a stack of work prior to your change. Apart from this support has been great when needed and the service runs quickly and smoothly.

Hoàng N.
Hoàng N.
ベトナムのWeb Developer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Work smarter with Backlog!!!

4 3 年前

コメント: Friendly, easy to use, easy to manage, work more efficiently. However, we need to notify the user (via email) when the server has problems to be able to organize the work

良いポイント:

Unlike the Github, GitLab ..., Backlog allows me to have an overview when the project has multiple modules, each module needs a separate git repos.

改善点:

I have trouble verifying who committed the code when viewed on the git tool of the Backlog

Santhosh rao M.
Santhosh rao M.
インドのAndroid Lead Developer

Best Review Software

5 3 年前

コメント: I am able to fix my development issues easily with backlog. Thanks

良いポイント:

I can easily found out my issues raised by tester.

改善点:

Nothing found so far. If possible, provide web push notifications.

Jim H.
アメリカのApplication Engineer
物流、サプライチェーン, 201-500の従業員数

Great Collaboration Software

4 2 年前

コメント: UI is easy to use. Issues are clearly tracked. Robust attachment management. Email notifications are effective and clear. Icon personalization is a nice touch.

良いポイント:

I'm solving problems related to software design and development. We work across different time zones, and BackLog is great for our international projects. In conjunction with realtime collaborative software, we are able to use BackLog for high-level project organization.

改善点:

Working with the smartphone app is not as useful since the browser version is so well designed. Also unwieldy at times when flipping between different projects. No realtime chat. Wish there were more markdown options for formatting.

Milan K.
チェコのLead Solution Architect
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

After months using free version for 1 project we successfully moved to paid version for all projects

4 2 年前

コメント: We track not only reported issues/incidents, but also the planned project tasks to have overview who is working on and what is the backlog of all unassigned tasks.
The main benefit is to not have projects information in several excel or project files but in one place. Also our status meetings with our teams are faster and more effective.

良いポイント:

Easy to setup and use including graphic differentiation and access rights for individual projects (customer logo and colors). No training required for users in our company who adopted this tool very fast. In addition, GantChart is really usable with several options for grouping, automatic issue creation from email is also useful to support our clients and track how our internal specialists perform. Internal wiki is also used in our company to document not only the knowledges and technical information to be shared with others in the team, but also the meeting minutes related to our projects - everything stored and available in one place. The mobile application also works as expected.

改善点:

It is not possible to create links/relations in GantChart helping to display dependencies and reschedule the project tasks when something happen - now all issues have to be moved manually. Navigation in wiki would be enhanced little bit.

Hai N.
ベトナムのQA

Some Uncomfortable

コメント: Very good expect 2 thinks above

良いポイント:

- Grantt chart and burndown chart..

改善点:

1. It's "Copy custom Fields From other Project" in [Project Settings] -> [Custom Field] => I dont know why "(※ Relation with issue types not copied)". It's very uncomfortable for me and someone manage like me. => Our Company have Standard Custom Field for all Project about 100 Custom FIled and some Custom Issue Type. When I Open the new Project , I just wanna Copy all Custom Field and Issue Type from Old Project. But not like this, just copy Customfield and Availabes all Issue types. After that, I must to click 1 by 1 to fix, or delete. It's take many time from me. how long i will spent for fix that with 100 custom Field and Custom Issue Type???? Please think about that. and fix this I just want to Copy all Custom Field + Issue Type from the old Project to New Project. and button delete all Custom Field 2. It's Add a Group of member to Old/Archive Project. => It's very hard. I have alrd 100+ project archive and click 1 by 1 to add a Group member. so bad.really bad. Please add a Button add a Group of member to all Project or atleast let our choose list project to add. Thank you

Daniel O.
アメリカのCOO
インターネット, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

At first Backlog seems like a bit much but now our team could not function with out it.

4 4 年前

コメント: Streamlined workflow and the ability to see who's accountable for what and where projects are. It's help us stay on track and keep projects under budget and on time.

良いポイント:

It's task oriented without feeling like a burden. Other project management tools I've used feel like glorified lists but Backlog offers a lot more. Getting your team on board is difficult but the flow of using Backlog makes sense and came natural for us. We work 100% remotely so if it didn't work we would know right away something wasn't right.

改善点:

For us, one of the strengths about Backlog is the integrations with Typetalk. We use both but I do with they were more tightly integrated. For example, simply using at mentions on Backlog. Messages from Backlog issues go to Typetalk and we use @username to create an alert on Typetalk at the same time. This might be particular to our team but it's really helpful. When I type (@) on a Backlog comment or description I want the list of usernames to show.

セルビアのSoftware Tester
情報技術、情報サービス, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellent ,easy to adopt,easy to use

4 3 年前

コメント: We are using the Backlog tool on 2 projects with a total of c. 30 people involved. For one of those, it is used solely as an issue tracker. For the other one, it is used as the main tool for managing the project( keeping the track of backlog items, version, milestones, question, improvements....) Wiki is widely used for changelogs and manuals. Project documentation is stored in the Files section.
The whole team ( especially the upper management) is really satisfied with the tool and we will keep on using it for upcoming projects.
It also has gained some traction in the entire company so other teams are using it with the same results and satisfaction.

良いポイント:

- easy to use - Wiki functionality - ability to add a custom category and issue types - dashboard and recent activity - search functionality works excellent - support team

改善点:

- lacks the ability to add custom status for issues (starter plan) - mail notifications are sent to the assignees only, but not the one notified in the notify field

Mathieu L.
フランスのCEO
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Great tool for product dev

4 2 年前

コメント: Issues are now well qualified, documented, categorized, with priority, easy to focus on what needs to be done

良いポイント:

This is a great tool to organize dev, see how it goes, what needs to be done, who's in charge of what. It really helped me to make my projects live and faster than before using this great tool

改善点:

I wish the mobile app would have been more developed to have the same features as on web version

Deny P.
インドネシアのUnit Manager
アウトソーシング、オフショア, 501-1,000の従業員数

Common software in Japanese Company

5 3 年前

コメント: I use this software maintaining the offshore project from Japan, this software mostly good, never hang or shut down, because this software conduct the maintenance after the office work. Overall this software is good for maintaining the projects.

良いポイント:

1. We can attach project file into the software. 2. We can track by the project category.

改善点:

The interface not so attractive, that's why Japanese people mostly like this software.

John M.
アメリカのCTO
小売, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Works exactly the way you would expect

良いポイント:

Simplicity, configurability and easy of use.

改善点:

Would have liked a little more configurability and the printing optiosn are kind of limited.

Surendra P.
インドのDeveloper
Eラーニング, 2-10の従業員数

Great Software

5 2 年前

コメント: It is very user friendly and easy to use

良いポイント:

I have been using backlog from the past 2+ years. It is very easy to use. It has many features like wiki, store file, gantt chart... Recently they introduced the Board which is very useful to see all the tasks in one place.

改善点:

There is nothing i am disliking from this software

Cabin Y.
タイのChief Marketing Officer
コンピュータ・ゲーム, 2-10の従業員数

Easy and Very Useful tool to manage projects

5 2 年前

コメント: In general, gives a very good overview to the team and the project manager on who is doing what exactly. Following up on tasks that have not been completed is easy and is a very transparent way to work.

良いポイント:

Can easily separate tasks through projects and milestones. I especially love the Gantt Chart and how each it is to use. Overall just great to see overall picture of how the project is doing and who is doing what.

改善点:

I find it frustrating to changing Status only after creating the task. I wish I could change when I create a task if it was already Closed, Resolves or In Progress instead of always clicking each task and changing it manually. Feel very time consuming.

Miguel G.
アメリカのOwner
グラフィックデザイン, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Feature rich project management program

5 4 年前

コメント: The features I found in Backlog are often those you only get to experience in the higher-end products. Backlog provides multiple subscription levels that provide various features based on your organization's needs. The features are distributed among these subscriptions in a smart way, allowing you move between these levels as needed. It has an intuitive design and is quite easy to use.

良いポイント:

Backlog offers 5 account levels, including a free version that provides plenty of its features to take it for a spin. Feature rich project management tool that does more than just manage stories and tasks at a project level. Competitive pricing includes issue tracking, code review, collaboration, and much more. One of exceptional benefit that exceeded my expectation was the inclusion of a Wiki, something that most project management tools do not include or charge extra for access. This is a big plus for development teams. Track milestones, store files, and much more from an affordable tool that does not nickle and dime you. Easy to setup and use. Great dashboard for an overall view of your projects... very functional.

改善点:

Cannot really test out some of the features in the higher subscriptions unless you upgrade. But maybe worth the shot, as their price levels are not all that bad. As with any tool that has increased features and capabilities, there is a bit of a learning curve when compared to other products.

Nguyen N.
ベトナムのProject Director
投稿者のソース

Good services with the best price

5 3 年前

コメント: I did use backlog in 4 years, and It good for my company with more than 120 users, and run 30 project at the same time

改善点:

need add more than status check (current status: open, In progress, Resolved, Closed) need add more (Review)

アメリカのScientist
薬品, 10,000+の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

Easy to learn quality program

4 2 年前

コメント: Overall excellent app for a great cost that your team has control over. You get to pay for the level your team will use without the burden of overwhelming excess features. Definitely recommend.

良いポイント:

I've been trying out a lot of project management software lately and I think Backlog is a strong contender among them. It's quick to learn and the UI is sleek and appealing. It has all the essential features for project tracking and coordination. I liked the inclusion of the Wiki as well, and I like the tiered subscription model they use, making it easy to find a level of feature availability that suites your team's needs.

改善点:

There isn't anything major that stands out. There's room for more options and features (more specificity in the prioritization area, maybe) but it has all the essentials from what I can tell.

Vivek O.
インドのConsultant
投稿者のソース

My experience for backlog is awesome.

4 4 年前

良いポイント:

It has given a great platform to collaborate for work. We manage many of our projects on backlog which makes us more efficient and we can focus on more work rather than hitch-ups due to processes and management. Great tool.

改善点:

Yes, if you talk about cons I do feel there is need for internal documents creation like Excel ppt etc. If I want to make some data or have issue which requires tabular form, I don't have much options than just to create an excel and attach it's links.

Bhadra A.
インドネシアのMarketing Manager
小売, 51-200の従業員数

Good Experience

4 3 年前

コメント: After using Backlog, each project management has been improved: better time management, better updates in team during project progress

良いポイント:

- project management based - easy to use and create project/issue

改善点:

- some part confusing in terms of UI - people who was notified at first time issue created, wont be automatically notified if not mention in notify people when make comment/update