Dessert POSの概要

DESSERT point of sale gives you reliable and easy-to-use tools that will help you be more efficient and run your business better. .

Dessert POSの詳細

Jaime S.
飲食店, 51-200の従業員数

More Than Pleased With My POS Company

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Full training , complete installation done , don't have to worry about throwing cables nor installing anything by my self. everything is well organized when they install , technicians are bilingual. After installing everything i don't have to wait another week for training, They do it the next day , when the lady arrives for our training she's really friendly, speaks Spanish & english, she had no problem doing 2 training the same days . One in Spanish for our speaking Spanish employees & one in english for the rest of our employees. She wasn't rushing at all , she was patient with our speed of learning the system. first issue we had with our system there was a technician in my restaurant the same day i called and reported it, GREAT CUSTOMER CARE !

Joseph M.
飲食店, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

My restaurant it’s more organized

5.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

What I like the most about Dessert POS is that it’s very practical to use. My employees learn how to use it very quickly. This software is a lifesaver because it helps me automatically have Happy hour at my restaurant due to the facility of having it set up.

改善してほしい点:

All systems have issues and I can’t really complaint about it.

Ana M.
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Best cloud-based system!

5.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

User-friendly, simple transition from old POS, great support, and they constantly evolve by listening to their customers! I've been using it for the past two years and it has been the best choice I made.

改善してほしい点:

Customer service sometimes takes a lot of time to solve my problem but at the end of the day

Joshua van D.

Exelent

良いポイント:

As an owner that's trying to spend less time in the business this software allows me to do that. The highlights for me are the ease of accessing the reporting, how intuitive the program is for our employees, our tips have doubled, and have online ordering! The expediting screen in the kitchen has really cut down on our mistakes and ticket times. Everyone we've worked with from the initial sales call, through the training and customer service has been spot on. You guys are running a great business and I know you guys will continue to rapidly grow.

Team is very profesional

Thanks

Samanthas R.

Totally Recommend It !!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: A&B POS Solutions is a great company , can't complain about anything. Customer service is available 24/7 , never have to wait longer then 5 minutes to talk to a technical support representative MOST IMPORTANT there technical support department is BILINGUAL
TOTALLY RECOMMEND A&B POS SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR BUSINESS

Nabel Y.
アメリカのPresident
飲食店, 51-200の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Excellent

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Inventory, Reporting, Realtime Data, Stock/Availability, Transactions

良いポイント:

Finally it was a POS that thought through this system and put everything we could have wanted into one POS, and that's why we switched to A&B POS.

改善してほしい点:

I didn't know before the software existed

Tks

Christopher V.

The product is amazing!

5.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

From sales, to install, to support, Dessert POS has been top-notch. I highly recommend Dessert POS for any bar or restaurant. Couldn’t be more satisfied.

We have minor issues, otherwise, our experience have been 10/10

Cindy V.

BEST POS SYSTEM

製品を使ってみた感想: Free Tech Support 24/7

良いポイント:

A&B POS is very simple and user friendly payment system for businesses likerestaurants and coffee shops. It makes your business run that much smoothly. I just want to say than you for your service and product.

Tsk

Lorena H.
アメリカ
ツール使用期間: 不明

Cant Imagine A Better Product & Service Out There

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: A&B POS has every future i was looking for my restaurant, very easy to learn & to teach my employees how to use it