ClickUpとは

ClickUpは未来の仕事の形であり、すべてを1つに集約できるアプリです。ClickUpは、2020年に特に急成長を遂げた生産性向上アプリです。

ClickUpの詳細

良いポイント:

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

改善してほしい点:

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

ClickUpの評価

日本のEngineer

複数のプロジェクトを複数人で共有・管理ができる優れたプロジェクト管理ツール

4.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

タスクやフェーズの設定を容易に行うことができる。機能が豊富なのに、画面はすっきりしていて使いやすいです。また、フォントや色味などGUIがかわいく、使用のストレスも少ないのもいいところです。

権限設定の粒度が粗いことがあるので、大規模プロジェクトには向いていないかもしれません。数人でいくつかのプロジェクトを各々やっているという状態に向いています。

先月

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

匿名レビュアー
アメリカの翻訳者
翻訳、ローカライゼーション, 自営業

優秀なプロジェクト・タスク管理ツール

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: ClickUpひとつでプロジェクトやタスクを管理でき複数のサービスを併用しなくて良いため、管理時間を短縮でき、全体的な作業が効率化された。使用したことない人にはぜひおすすめする。

良いポイント:

初めてでも簡単に使用でき、わかりやすいクリーンなデザイン。特に気に入っている点は、プロジェクト/タスクについて、全体としての把握しやすさを保ちながら、個々の細かいタスクの進捗状況や詳細も非常に明確である点である。

良くない点はあまり思い当たらないが、あえて言うなら、言語に日本語がないためか周りでは導入している人が少ないところである。

先月

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We are hard at work implementing as many languages as we can into ClickUp! Please visit our feedback board here (https://feedback.clickup.com/languages) to vote for Japanese as the language you would like to see implemented next. In the meantime, all languages, fonts, and characters are supported for use in ClickUp by default. This means that ClickUp will use whatever font your device (computer, web browser, or mobile) is using. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Sarah
Sarah
アメリカのSystem Administrator
投稿者のソース

It is easy to assign tasks within the team using ClickUp

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: ClickUp has been a huge help in terms of keeping track of everything that needs doing within the company, from scheduling meetings and updating calendars to keeping track of individual projects. Our team managers are able to keep tabs on everything with the Watcher function.

良いポイント:

ClickUp is helpful in many ways; for starters, it allows us to create and keep track of projects with ease. It comes with a variety of functions, such as a nighttime mode. Other than that, we have access to a variety of dashboards and layouts. It's one of a kind and simple to use thanks to its built-in calendar and reminders.

改善してほしい点:

For an untested group, the process of adoption can present several obstacles. In many cases, we still don't know what the optimal course of action is when it comes to automating tasks. There is a wide variety of options for controlling alerts that can be changed or removed.

4 週間前

Hey Sarah! Thanks so much for the review! ���� We really appreciate the time you took to share your opinion and we're glad to hear that ClickUp has been helpful in many ways. Also, please know that our Support team is available anytime to answer any ClickUp questions and provide assistance whenever you need. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] so we can offer suggestions to help you automate tasks and control your alerts. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Kelly M
Kelly M
アメリカのSystem Engineer
投稿者のソース

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

4.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

良いポイント:

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

改善してほしい点:

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

Maria
英国のManager
医療機器, 10,000+の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル

Too complex

2.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It is an ambitious product but ultimately the learning curve was too much for my team.

良いポイント:

The number of features and capabilities is impressive

改善してほしい点:

It was too complicated to learn how to use. It would be too much to ask my team to convert to this platform.

4 週間前

Hey Maria! Thank you for the feedback! ���� We're sad to hear that you found ClickUp too complicated to learn how to use, but we'd love to change that. Please contact us at [email protected] so we can offer suggestions that may improve your experience. Our Support team is available anytime to help!✨

Johannsen
Johannsen
フィリピンのSenior Consultant
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Streamline Your Project Management with ClickUp

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I have found ClickUp to be a valuable tool for managing projects and improving team productivity. Its flexibility, collaboration features, and integration capabilities make it a strong choice for many organizations. However, the cost and learning curve may be a drawback for some users.

良いポイント:

Flexibility: ClickUp offers a wide range of customizable features, allowing me to tailor the platform to fit the specific needs of my team and projects.Collaboration: ClickUp makes it easy for my team to collaborate and communicate, with features such as real-time updates, commenting, and file sharing.Integration: ClickUp integrates with a variety of other tools, including Google Drive and Trello, making it easy to incorporate into our existing workflow.Productivity: The platform offers a variety of productivity features, including the ability to set deadlines, track progress, and prioritize tasks, which has helped to improve the efficiency of our team.

改善してほしい点:

Cost: Depending on the size of your team and the features you need, ClickUp can be a bit pricey.Learning curve: It can take some time to fully understand and utilize all of the features that ClickUp offers, which can be a bit overwhelming for new users.

Amanda
Amanda
アメリカのContent Creator, Social Media Strategist
オンラインメディア, 自営業

Clickup 💎

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It’s been a really overall great experience having somewhere to host everything we need to operate.

良いポイント:

I love the visual assets of the platform, as a visual person a spread sheet is to overwhelming being able to color coordinate and have the creative freedom to organize in a way that makes sense to me is everything

改善してほしい点:

I don’t like the notifications I feel like they should push through on the top of the screen vs having to click into the sections to find them

先月

Hey, Amanda! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Jacob
Jacob
アメリカのCreative Director

検討した類似製品:

The best project manager out there, but not without it's hiccups

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: This software has helped us streamline our creative process and help keep projects from falling through the cracks. Although the learning curve is steep, once the software becomes intuitive for you, you will not want to use anything else.

良いポイント:

This is by far the best project management software our team has used, by a wide margin. The customization this software offers is fantastic. We are also able to let our clients in on specific projects with ease. Tracking the status, due dates, and flow of a project is very intuitive.

改善してほしい点:

The initial learning curve of the software is a bit too steep. People who have trouble with technology, will likely have even more trouble learning how to effectively use this software. Also, notifications have been spotty for us for the entire year we have been using this software. It has caused us to miss updates a few times.

2 週間前

Hey, Jacob! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

アメリカのMarketing Manager
非営利団体運営, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Great Project Management Software!

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: ClickUp was instumental in organizing our overall marketing calendar, from the big picture down to the individual task and assignee level.

良いポイント:

Easy to set up and implement - very intuitive. Robust features that meet nearly every need for project and task management.

改善してほしい点:

Some features require an upgrade, which is annoying.

ブルネイのDigital Manager
経営コンサルティング, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

ClickUp is the most customizable project management software in the market

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall experience is good and helps our team to be more productive.

良いポイント:

It fits perfectly with our complex organization process. Customizable and can be integrated with other productivity tools and systems.

改善してほしい点:

Onboarding and training users take a bit of time and familiarization. The notification has some settings limitations with task creation per team vs per individual.

4 週間前

Hey, there! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Obasi Kanu
Obasi Kanu
ナイジェリアのFreelancer
マーケティング、広告, 自営業
投稿者のソース

''The all-in-one productivity platform is ClickUp''

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: An effective cloud-based project management and communication solution is ClickUp. Although the user interface can initially look overwhelming (especially with the free version), once you get used to it, it will feel natural. For companies and projects of all sizes and across all sectors, ClickUp is a great option.

良いポイント:

It's amazing and really impressive how quickly they release new features - all without any significant flaws. Because of that pace and the abundance of fantastic features, ClickUp is undoubtedly all we were searching for. It simply works. Since implementing ClickUp, our staff has been significantly more productive.

改善してほしい点:

It takes some time to become used to the UI and move through the learning curve to grasp all of the functions, just like with any new software, but hey, what you spend in time now can save you countless hours afterwards.

3 週間前

Hey there! Thanks so much for the 5-star review. Your feedback is truly appreciated! ⭐️ ����⭐️ ����⭐️ We're sad to hear that you experienced a learning curve with the platform, but please know that our Support team is available around the clock to help with any ClickUp-related matters. They have excellent resources to share and they're always happy to help with anything you need. ����

Matthew
Matthew
アメリカのFounder
投稿者のソース

Incredible Software, but not without quirks

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, ClickUp was a game changer. Tracking our tasks and projects allowed our business to identify our least profitable clients and plan our time better, making us a more profitable company as we learned to pivot to clients where we could make a better impact.

良いポイント:

By far, ClickUp has been the most impactful investment our company made in 2022. The project management tools are what we use every day, with every client and every task.

改善してほしい点:

ClickUp can be slow and on occasion, have delays in showing changes or new items. The software is set for a big update in Q1 2023, which has promised to address speed.

2 週間前

Hey, Matthew! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

アメリカのOwner

検討した類似製品:

Couldn't Live without Clickup!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Amazing; highly recommended (and we've tried all of the project management tools out there!)

良いポイント:

Clickup is a lifesaver. They say you shouldn't build a product that "does everything" but these developers fly in the face of that logic and WE love it! No app before it has had the flexibility and feature-rich setup that we require, while also being intuitive and user friendly. They are continually adding improvements to an already robust system and I am so impressed with them. We love their goals feature, their extreme flexibility with how to use and view data (kanban, lists, cal, gnatt, timeline, etc.) and their overall vision for project management - we're super fans!

改善してほしい点:

They can always work on reducing clicks for the user. I'd love for them to really consider priority management and how to make this easier within their system. Also, higher-level planning features within their system would be great!

Melody
アメリカのCredentialing Specialist, Accreditation Secreteary
メンタルヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!
This is a game changer!

良いポイント:

This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details! Here are a few of my other favorite features: 1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space 2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier 3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them. 4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!) 5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

改善してほしい点:

It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.

Jose J
Jose J
アメリカのCTO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

ClickUp boosted the productivity in our team.

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: After I understood and teach my team how to deploy and integrate ClickUp into our business, it has been a great experience so far, not to mention the wonderful customer support from the ClickUp team. Also, they are releasing new great features every often that we immediately integrate into our workspaces.

良いポイント:

What I like about ClickUp is that is a very powerful tool that allows me and my team to track tasks, brainstorm ideas, create documentation, content calendars, and planning, share tasks and documents with clients, and many more features that we are still discovering every day.

改善してほしい点:

Understanding how to organize the workspaces in ClickUp could be a little overwhelming for certain users. In my personal case, I had to enroll on the ClickUp University site to understand certain features, however in their tutorials, they already had different workspaces with dummy information, but there was no explanation on how to create that information from scratch. Thankfully, I found a few YouTube videos that explained how to create information from scratch, following easy analogies from our everyday life.

5 か月前

Letha
アメリカのMarketing Director
イベント企画運営, 2-10の従業員数

Game Changer - Get Everything In View & On Track Easily

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: From onboarding to a year later I'm very happy with how it's worked for myself, the business and the team. I love that I can open my clients space and see exactly where we are at in work production.

良いポイント:

Ease of use, the UI is very intuitive. What I like is the many ways to customize the best workflow for you. And if your business changes it can change with you. The cost is affordable. Again many ways to customize this for your world. For me I've finally found a project management tool that works for my unique instance. The Goals feature is brilliant.

改善してほしい点:

I only wish the project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality worked better as a whole.

2 年前

Hey, Letha! Thanks for the kind words to describe your ClickUp experience! We appreciate users, like yourself, taking the time out of your day to share how ClickUp has made your life just a little more productive! It is music to our ears! We are dedicated to improving all of our features, including time tracking and possibly budgeting! Feel free to check out our feedback boards to see what exciting things we have on the horizon! Check it out here: https://clickup.canny.io/

エクアドルのGrowth Marketing Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

It is by far the best project management tool out there

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's been great, I've used other products in the past and have to say this one's the best

良いポイント:

It's easy to use, I followed some simple tutorials online and setup my whole organization Its time tracking feature replaces things like Time Doctor, with ease. I like that I can share boards and projects publicly or keep them private for specific groups of teams

改善してほしい点:

When you upload documents on a card it is not truly visible. There's the left section with a space for a description and the right section for comments, but none are useful, they should change that whole interface.

5 か月前

Rudolf
Rudolf
ハンガリーのFounder
不動産, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Best of all for tasks and project management

良いポイント:

I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

改善してほしい点:

Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Thierry
スイスのProject manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

My all-in-one tool

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: For single usage with simple task lists mangement.
Or with full project and team collaboration. The customization for fields, status, project views make ClickUp a leader to me, for an affordable price.

良いポイント:

It can do all what I want and regular updates make it available to do even more every week. UI is great and evolutive. With the document recent evolution, ClickUp becomes the real all in one solution to mix task vs notes management. Mobile app is now great.

改善してほしい点:

Seriously not a lot. I would be happy if ClickUp would offer and end-to-end encrypted solution.

Denise
Denise
アメリカのMarketing Specialist
マーケティング、広告, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

It allows flexible team cooperation on daily activities

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Organization of a little project. It sits perfectly in the middle of the two extremes: too basic and too complex. When it comes to connecting chores and keeping track of them all in one location, there is no limit to the possibilities. To have all my work documented correctly, it's nice that you can insert comments and embeds, even Genially.

良いポイント:

All of the templates and their adaptability give a clear picture of the possibilities. Fortunately, the Clickup university and other resources, such as videos, make a wealth of learning readily available. This makes it simpler for me to keep track of the many projects on which my team is currently working, allowing me to better allocate resources and time.

改善してほしい点:

Even if you think you're on a subpage of a document, it might be difficult to tell. It's difficult to see the differences between two templates with the same name.

Shayla
Shayla
アメリカのHuman Resources Specialist
インターネット, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

ClickUp has several functionalities and is easy to use

4.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: The management team uses ClickUp to keep track of activities and projects on a bi-weekly basis. It's been a great tool for keeping track of tasks in general. Unfortunately, the product isn't working effectively for our group since we haven't utilized it regularly enough to get everyone on board in understanding the system.

良いポイント:

My work group's productivity has skyrocketed since I began using this program. As a result, we're able to streamline the management of many initiatives. Having certain templates makes them extremely simple, keeping all the files in one place, making it easier to coordinate with the project members, and helping to finish it in an expected time and with great security.

改善してほしい点:

In turns out that keeping track of items correctly necessitates meticulous tagging and categorization of each and every item. Some members of our staff have been unable to meet this new standard.

Janne
フィンランドのCEO
経理, 自営業

ClickUp – The best project management app out there

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Before ClickUp I used Asana for a while and before that I had a very out-of-date project management tool with a good time-tracking system but which basically required that you had your own lists of tasks somewhere else as creating them and managing due dates was a maze. So, for a long time I used outlook tasks and calendar to manage my time and to make sure I don't forget to do something vital, but there was no hierarchy and the lack of checklists and having an overall scattered system just led to mistakes. ClickUp's Lord-of-the-Ring-ish "One App to Replace Them All" slogan was the single initial thing that caught my attention and I had to see is there any truth in that promise. And I've seen my productivity go up as I spend much less time double-checking have I done this and that and when, and it's tad much easier to organize my upcoming work and plan out my future projects.

良いポイント:

The level of customizability that ClickUp has was exactly what I needed. Too many apps are trying to shoehorn users into a very narrow way of working and organizing the workflow. As a downside, this makes it harder to get started with ClickUp. Another factor that I enjoy is ClickUp's hierarchy, which enables me to plan my monthly work to the tiniest of detail but still get an uncluttered bird eye's view of the major elements and their deadlines. Forms is also a very nice addition and practical when working with customers. Automations are amazing too (though I hope version 2.0 has space-wide and global automations).

改善してほしい点:

One major thing I'm still struggling with is time tracking with ClickUp. Now when I don't have employees, it's manageable and dashboards can somewhat (with multiple filtered calculations) squeeze out the information that I want, but setting it all up is laborious (and still a few months ago calculations were buggy, but that seem to have been fixed now). What I'd really like to see is an editable calendar view of the time tracked, ability to calculate overtime, etc. Another important feature to me was the ability to set up recurring tasks in a fairly complex way. Basically, most of my customer work is cyclical and repeats more or less the same from month to month. It's not perfect as I'd like to be able to make complete lists recur so that I wouldn't lose my dependencies and while you can get close to this by saving templates, it's still a lot of manual work when you have a lot of lists and then you have to link them all to your dashboards again. I also have a good number of tasks that recur daily (due date change) but at the beginning of the month they should recur as new tasks (to reset time tracking). As a minor wish, I'd like to be able to pin my favorite dashboards. And being able to assign dependencies, due dates and time estimates to checklist items would be a plus (I have a hierarchical way of using tasks, subtasks, and checklists based on the estimated time it takes to complete them and I really don't want to make 1-10 minute items into subtasks).

アメリカのAuthor, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50"
Eラーニング, 自営業

Amazing New Project Management Platform

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch. Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals. Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

良いポイント:

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process. I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive). ClickUp has them all beat in my view. First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies? Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration. Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through. I could go on..

改善してほしい点:

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Jaden
アメリカのDigital Marketer
投稿者のソース

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

4.0 4 か月前

良いポイント:

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello. ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed. Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

改善してほしい点:

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me. 2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active. The two bugs that were a pain were as follows: a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well. b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

4 か月前

Hey, Jaden! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Eva
ドイツのJournalist
執筆、編集, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Great app for staying on top of my workdays, tasks and projects

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Clickup has become the easiest way for me to organize my tasks per week because I can easily customize the lists-features to my needs. The best thing is that I can move all items around between lists per drag and drop (I created two lists, each with the five working days of the week: "Week A" and "Week B", because this is the best way for me). I can also plan out whole projects aside from my weekly schedule or combine the two. All lists appear in a neat sidebar. This way I can focus completely on the tasks for each day without having to look a the whole week. To distingish between jobs, I just tag them with different names and colors. And if a task is completed, I can check it "done" and it's gone. I really get stuff done now without getting stressed out anymore by constantly seeing my whole workload in front of me. Thank you, Clickup team!

良いポイント:

I really like organizing my jobs and tasks with Clickup (free version) because it's a both simple and highly customizable app. As a freelance journalist I often have to switch a lot between many jobs and clients. If I don't stay organized, I can easily miss tasks – with Clickup I can really stay on top of it and quickly change my plan day to day if something unexpected comes up. I mostly work alone, which is why a lot of other project management apps (which are mostly designed for teams) aren't right for me. Clickup allows me to do both. The software works nicely both on my desktop and my smartphone. I can create tasks and organize them in individual lists, tag them and create subtasks. I can also add due dates or estimated times to each task if I need to, so I can plan both my to dos for the week and my (realistic) workload for the day.

改善してほしい点:

I wouldn't change anything major, but like any great app Clickup's still missing some features :-) First and foremost I'd love a german version of Clickup. A real inbox to organize email and create tasks from it directly in Clickup would also come in handy (via IMAP and for any email provider, since I don't have either Outlook nor Google Mail). I would also like to rename the default (required) statuses and disable the "undo" popup in the left bottom corner, because it's really annoying when I remove a lot of tasks at once (they overlap my lists so that I can't use them until the popups disappear after a while). And last but not least: Some tasks are "in progress" for a long time but still far from "done". For example I sometimes work on just one text for many hours and I can't add any subtasks to that task. So I'd love to have a progess bar or circle to manually add the percentage I've already accomplished in each task (like in 10 % steps or so). This would greatly increase my motivation :-)