3CXとは

3CXは、ビデオ会議、ライブ・チャット、モバイル・アプリの機能を備えたオープン・スタンダードのIP PBXです。あらゆる規模のビジネスや業界に適しています。

3CXの詳細

良いポイント:

Phenomenal integration with the client both on CTI and softphone modes. Out of the box adequate integrations with popoular3rd party software.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes it can crash and has the occasional bug which leads to frustrations in the call centre.

3CXの評価

日本の会社員
化学, 11-50の従業員数

テレワークには必要不可欠

良いポイント:

コロナ禍になり、在宅勤務を始めるにあたり導入されました。最初は使い方に戸惑うも、慣れると問題なく使用できました。外出先でもiPhoneで電話を受けられ、またその電話を社内の他の人に転送することもできます。通話中や不在なども一覧で確認する事が出来ます。社内間の連絡もこれまで携帯や固定電話へ連絡をしていましたが、これになってからは内線機能を利用して簡単に通話することができています。

使い方に慣れるまでは、保留や転送に手間取ることがあります。

先月

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad to hear 3CX provides you flexibility to help your employees communicate on the go!

Robert
Robert
オーストラリアのHead of IT
化学, 51-200の従業員数

Full featured Hosted SIP VOIP solution

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our on premise system had a number of issues. As it was not hosted it would only work in the office. Sometimes when we had an outage random users would lose their voicemail greetings. There was missing call queue and forwarding functionality that we required.

良いポイント:

Easy to implement. We converted over from our on premise Avaya system in less than an hour with little more than a couple of forms and spreadsheets to fill in. We have the option of the computer soft phone or the iOS app which means that people can decide how they receive/make "landline" calls. For thos in shared/high noise locations there are a number of voip deskphones that will also work. It gave us much better queue/forwarding functionality than we had before. Before this system any call forwarded to a mobile/another extension had the number of the extension doing the forward rather than the initial caller. Simple admin interface. Easy to use.

改善してほしい点:

There is no way to seperate the softphone volume from the generic computer volume so it can be quite a shock if you are doing something and the phone rings. There can also be annoying instances of the app trying to call on any number that you click on as it cannot identify phone neumbers. Minor things but room for improvement.

4 か月前

Hi Robert and thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a very good review. We hope you continue to have a good experience with 3CX. In regards to the cons you mention, if you have multiple speaker devices (computer, headset, monitor) you can select an individual device and set the ringer to be that and adjust the volume accordingly. If you wish, you can also exempt certain websites from having the numbers detected as telephone numbers, from the settings of the 3CX click-to-call extension.

Sam
Sam
アメリカのPartner
物流、サプライチェーン, 11-50の従業員数

3CX is fine, but it is all about who handles the hosting

4.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: 3CX feels like it is a step up from a normal landline, but I don't see any wow factors that I feel like I could get from some of the other VoIP names. If you're looking for something less expensive than Ring Central, Phone.com, and OnSip, then you should be able to find a small VoIP provider willing to offer you a hosted package with 3CX for a lower price.

良いポイント:

3CX is straightforward. It seems to have all the necessary features for a small business. Still, as a business owner who cannot work on the admin side, I can only comment on the usability and stability. Compared to other softphone apps, I've never had significant issues. I use 3CX as a softphone on an iPhone, through a Yealink desk phone, via Chrome plugin, and on an iPad. Surprisingly, the limitations I see are not due to the daily functions. There are some features I would like, but there is nothing about this app that hinders my company's ability to operate without delay. We have users in China, Thailand, the Philippines, Jamacia, Venezuela, and the US. All locations work well, and the apps work even with limited internet access. There are times when the connection is not great, but this is usually due to the internet and not the apps.

改善してほしい点:

There is no way for my ringer on my softphone or desk phone to be customized to ring differently when someone calls my extension vs. ring group. I wish there were connectivity with Zapier so that I could push contacts from other services into our address book. It would be nice if the SMS chat feature worked more similarly to a shared inbox, where everyone could see it. You can only transfer the chat to another extension, which makes SMS hard to use as a group. Overall, the cons are not about the ability to use 3CX but the features I wish it had that could provide a better overall experience.

8 か月前

Hi Sam and thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying using our software and that it has helped you stay in touch with your employees throughout the world! Regarding the points you raised, desk phones can be configured to have distinctive ringtones for Queue Calls, so you should certainly consider switching to using Queues instead of Ring Groups. Apart from this, you would also get better reporting capabilities and a lot more polling strategies to choose from. For syncing you phonebook contacts, we do currently offer integration with Microsoft 365, but in the coming updates we will have a REST API that may also allow you to interact with the 3CX Phonebook, giving you the maximum flexibility in syncing your contacts between various platforms. Incoming SMS messages can be sent either to an Individual Extension or to a Queue, in which case all logged in members of that Queue will see incoming messages.

Ian
アメリカのIT Support Specialis
病院、ヘルスケア, 201-500の従業員数

VOIP and Soft Phones

4.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: The experience with 3cx was great, along with the company that oversaw the upgrade once everything was in place and ready to go we switched off our analogue system overnight and removed desk phones the next day.

良いポイント:

The 3cx software makes remote changes a breeze. The ability to allow end users access to a phone over their computer without a physical phone saves cost of a phyisical phone. Users have reported that it is easy to use both making and receiving calls and have noticed no quality loss from our old phone system. It is infinitly easier to administer than our old system and i would not go back under any circumstances, even at the cost of my employment.

改善してほしい点:

The software has no cons, the only issues i have with any part of this are unrelated to the software just the servers hosting and in places were physical phones are installed.

Rachel
英国のPPC Ecommerce Technical Manager
マーケティング、広告, 201-500の従業員数

Simple and easy to use

3.0 4 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

The interface is easy to you. It's useful to have a chat function too. Option of an app which is good when you're on the move

改善してほしい点:

Relatively basic software, I'm not aware of many additional features. The interface, although easy to use, is quite basic looking. It could look slightly more modern.

Simone
英国のHR Manager
食品、飲料, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Call me.......The best phone system

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: The transfer (number port) from our old company was extremely smooth and hassle free, the business wasn't impacted at all.

良いポイント:

The phone system appears to be reliable, and the new handsets we had installed, are very easy to use, with features such as touch screen and one button voicemail (no typing in a sequence of numbers) The display is large, and you can automatically see who is "speaking" as their name appears in red on the screen. The touch screen display can show in excess of 25 extensions numbers at a touch, no more entering extension numbers.I am also really pleased with the reports I can generate, such as the calls each employee has taken in a day, all sent via email at a time specified by you, and so easy to set up.The administration features, such as setting bank holidays, Christmas day is so much more user friendly than my old system.So far, I am very impressed, there are features I haven't even explored yet.

改善してほしい点:

One major issue we found was, you cannot rewind the voicemail by seconds, you can only skip to the beginning. We have very large orders left on the voicemails, and we need to be able to jump back to hear one product. You can log on via your PC, however for us this isn't the best option.We have added a ticket and hope the feature can be included.

3 か月前

Hi Simone, thank you for your wonderful review! It's great to see that you have had a positive experience so far in such a short time! We also appreciate your feedback and your raised ticket will be reviewed.

Cliff Ian
フィリピンのDeputy General Manager
アウトソーシング、オフショア, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

3cX for your call center and VoIP needs

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I have no complaints on 3CX as we are very satisfied.

良いポイント:

I love all the features of 3CX. I love how easy you can set it up, you can find the calls logs and recordings, plus it has a very comprehensive dashboard. Also, when we reach out to them to increase our accounts SC (concurrent calls), they are very responsive as they have a local partner from where I'm from and it was solved immediately.

改善してほしい点:

The only thing I don't like about 3CX is the provisioning of the softphone as in our setup, people come and go, and we need to provision whenever there's a new employee who'll use it. I think it's better if 3CX can have the login/logout functionality on the desktop app instead of provisioning every time. But it is really negligible and not a deal breaker at all.

6 か月前

Hi Cliff and thank you so much for taking the time to review 3CX! We are so glad to hear that you love the ease of setting up 3CX and all the great features offered!

ベルギーのowner
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

phonesystems do still excist and usability ontop

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: 3cx is small or big companies the best option possible also customers not wanting to use cloud telephony 3cx still provides option to have on-prem solution

良いポイント:

full featured phone system with no extra costs. possibility to have cloud deployed, private cloud or even on-premise!

改善してほしい点:

some features are still in beta but they are already active and communication when issues rice is closely followed by support to have them asap out of beta.

7 か月前

Hello Andreas! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with 3CX. We're delighted to hear you found 3CX to be of great use for your business during the lockdown.

Shadi
Shadi
サウジアラビアのCTO

3CX is the best PBX compairing to all other PBXs

5.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: 3CX help to reduce the communication cost for most companies

良いポイント:

unlimited extentions, mobile app , soft phone , easy to manage , callcenter features , CRM integration , Google and Microsoft integration , and you can make more things with 3CX Call flow Design app

改善してほしい点:

The wallboard uncustomizable and very simple

認証済みレビュアー
ナイジェリアのEnterprise Admin | Devops & Java Developer |Cloud Admin (Azure, OCI, AWS ) | Solution & System Archi
情報技術、情報サービス, 201-500の従業員数

Telephony system

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It's actually a good telephony system both for SMEs and Enterprise business needs or purposes

良いポイント:

Easy setup and installation either on a physical box or cloud services.

改善してほしい点:

Low local support especially when there are issues.

先月

Hello, thanks for the 9/10 likelihood to recommend! This means a lot to us and we appreciate you taking the time to review!

Anna
カナダのDirector
ホスピタリティ, 11-50の従業員数

our business line

良いポイント:

it is a good workable solution for both in office and remote agents. easy to train to use, no problems these 2 years

改善してほしい点:

transferring the call from cell phone is challenging, as we don't hear when it rings for the next phone.

shlomo
アメリカのmanager

We stopped wasting money on LANDLINES and chose 3CX as out internet phone PBX

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: For years we had 4 dedicated ATT land lines coming into the office. Most of the employees had 3-4 line phone on their desks, and we would have a few wireless handsets available dispersed in the building. At the time a fully enabled PBX system was simply not justifiable financially. The 3CX software based PBX system changed all this. With a single IP based SIP, we are able to hold up to 16 simultaneous calls! It also piggy backs on the TCPIP network, so when moving to the new office, we did not have to run and install a single phone rj45 jack. Within the day, every employee had a dedicated extension assigned that can be linked to their mobile phone (if they want) . We also created RING GROUPS allowing to dial an extension like 72535 (SALES) which would ring all the sales staff. Everyone liked the ease of picking up others calls, transferring calls, transferring to voice mail and more. You can also load an app to your IPHONE or ANDROID for 3CX. As long as you have DATA services or WIFI, your extension is fully functional anywhere you travel worldwide.

良いポイント:

Price, Ease of set up and feature rich capabilities. The price can be FREE if you are a small office. Still, even for a larger organization the pricing is extremely affordable. It took less than 90 minutes from download to our complete office set up, including 15 extensions. All this with zero training, just following intuitive user interfaces.

改善してほしい点:

The support is not great. While we can easily google and search through the 3cx portals, we did not feel there is adequate technical support readily available.

3 年前

Thank you for your positive feedback. With regards to support. Support is offered via your reseller. If the reseller is not available, we can assign a new one, by emailing [email protected] If you would like to purchase a support ticket directly from us, it costs $75 a ticket and can be bought from the customer portal www.login.3cx.com

カナダのOwner
通信, 自営業

3CX - The most complete IPPBX on the market today

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It just works all the time. Windows or Linux (Debian) both versions whether in the cloud or on hardware are solid, solid, solid.

良いポイント:

When an IPPBX is able to run off of an Intel NUC and provide full call center functionality, CRM integration, soft client via WebRTC mobile client with ZTP integration with the leading IP phones and be set up literally in 10 minutes ... not sure how you can beat this !

改善してほしい点:

It has more to deal with their partner levels and it constantly changing along with the support they provide to resellers when quotas are not hit that has become a concern. Communication for license renewal has gone directly to end users instead of the reseller of record that has soured the community.

3 年前

Thank you for your positive feedback. This is greatly appreciated.

Kelsea
カナダのSafety and Wellness Training Administrator
航空会社/航空産業, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Truly makes working remotely a possibility

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: 3CX has been a game changer for how I manager my time and work schedule. I can quite literally be anywhere in the world and not miss a thing. I like how there is the option to put the function on "Do Not Disturb" as well, for times you want to disconnect.

良いポイント:

For years I have had a flexible schedule which meant I was not always physically in the office. My concern was always that I was missing calls at my desk, or that the front desk personnel would have to forward the call to my cell phone. The 3CX software seamlessly patches my calls through AND shows the extension name and number the call is coming from.

改善してほしい点:

When I downloaded the software onto my iPhone, it also downloaded all of my personal contacts, which makes it harder to search easily for my colleagues and increases the likelihood of mis-calling the wrong person. I use 3CX only for work, so I do not like having my personal contacts mixed in.

3 年前

Thank you for your positive review. The new IOS version which we are working on, works as you described. The contacts section will only show contacts from 3CX (Work). Your personal contacts will not be mixed. This is how it is designed. In Android you have a filter - Show ALL, 3CX, Android. If you do not want Personal contacts, deny the permission and check the setting "Do not ask again".

Teresa
アメリカのAdministrative Assistant
宗教団体, 11-50の従業員数

New to VoIP

4.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall this is really a great product for the cost. Our IT company has been instrumental in setting this up and guiding us through the options available.

良いポイント:

The software is very affordable compared to other products we looked into and provides an array of options - almost anything we'd need.

改善してほしい点:

It doesn't integrate well between soft phone, desk phone, and app on the cell phone. Voice mail or missed calls have to be addressed individually, on each device. Also, if I refuse an incoming call on my cell phone app, I would expect that refusal to apply to the soft phone and desk phone as well, but all continue to ring.

5 か月前

Hi Teresa and thank you so much for taking the time to review 3CX. We are so glad to hear that 3CX has provided you with all the features you needed for your business and helped you save at the same time! Voicemail notifications are synced between the devices. Missed call notifications are synced between 3CX apps which are directly connected to 3CX via HTTPS. IP Phone missed call lists can only be reset from the devices themselves. Declining a call will only decline the call for the device itself as each device will receive its own INVITE message to establish a call and declining will only decline that leg of the call. Hope this helps clarify any confusion around the synchronization.

Jessica
アメリカのCall Center Customer Service Representative
小売, 10,000+の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Calls made easier and more organized

5.0 昨年

良いポイント:

The quality of the recorded calls is amazing and it makes them very useful for training purposes . 3CX gives you a lot of freedom to organize the call list in a way that works for you . The admin panel is centralized ,which makes it easy for managers to properly oversee everything.

改善してほしい点:

Configuring it when you are starting out takes a lot of time . Status changes ( from online to away and vice versa ) take a while to sync up and this could lead to missed call .

昨年

Hi Jessica. So happy to hear that 3CX has enabled you to organize the call in a way that works for you. Installing 3CX from scratch, by following our online guides takes between 5-15 minutes typically, depending on what platform you are installing on (Windows/Debian amd64/Raspberry Pi). The time it takes to configure the system thereafter depends only on how big and complex it is. The statuses, if setup correctly, change on precisely on the second configured. If you were experiencing delays, it is most likely the NTP time that was consistent on your network. Our installation guides also mention when and where actions need to be taken to avoid this.

Gladys
フィリピンのSales Manager
保険, 201-500の従業員数

Make calls to landline numbers with 3cx

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: cost benefits as making calls from a mobile device to a landline number is expensive in my country.

良いポイント:

We use 3cx in the office to make local and international landline calls from our phones. The software is absolutely free! No licenses required. You just need to install a software on your mobile device and you are ready to go. I like this because in my country it is costly to make a landline call from a mobile number. So with 3cx the cost is not charged to my mobile number account. So we can make client calls or cold calls with ease

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes we may be in remote areas to make a call. And if that is so, our internet connection sometimes drops and this will affect experience with the software. When this happens, we would need to rely on other means when making calls.

Mmathabo
南アフリカのIT Administrator
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Great Telephone System

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Just had voice quality issue there and there, but it was on the settings and it was resolved.

良いポイント:

During the first lock down when everyone was forced to work from work, we had 3CX Apps and making calls from home as if we are in the office. The App comes with the Instant Chat platform and Video Conference. It is cheaper to make phone calls from this system.

改善してほしい点:

The Microsoft Teams integration hasn't really worked for me, thwy should fix the availability status sync - like when one is in a meeting.

昨年

Hi Mmathabo. Thank you for the 5-star review. Currently, the availability status is not implemented but as you can see in our blog post in the following link, it is one of the next things on our to-do list! https://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/roadmap-microsoft-365/ Keep an eye out on our blog post and hopefully, we can convince you to give it another try when we have implemented this feature!

Taylor
アメリカのHuman Resource Generalist
人材, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

3cx review

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it has been a nice upgrade from the shoretel system. I experience issues with the app quite often, but the desktop/computer application and desk phones work great.

良いポイント:

With the ability to add the app to my cell phone, the program running on my computer and having a desk phone linked, it is super easy to receive and make phone calls.

改善してほしい点:

I wish that the software had a texting feature. There is a messenger feature that can be used between users, but text messages can't be sent which would be a huge plus for users that don't have company provided cell phones and don't want to give out their personal phone numbers.

3 年前

Thank you for your feedback. We are actively working on adding a texting feature. Will be available soon.

Jordan
Jordan
アメリカのIT Manager
消費財, 51-200の従業員数

Adaptable and Progresive

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have managed 3CX for my company for over 6 years. During that time we have gone from hosting the PBX on Windows to Hosting on a Digital Ocean Linux VM. 3CX is much more stable on Linux. With a variety of hosting options, you should be able to fit 3CX to your environment and wallet size. Even having an always on backup server is an inexpensive, but necessary endeavor that will keep your employees and clients happy. 3CX is a very competitive option, with many PBX providers that I have queried not even wanting to attempt to compete against the 3CX PBX.

良いポイント:

New Features added regularly inexpensive multi-platform mobile fully featured for call centers or standard business pbx High Available backup PBX

改善してほしい点:

documentation can be outdated at times reporting is not the best

Kelsey
アメリカのFirefighter/IT Support
公共安全, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Has all the bells and whistles

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, the experience was positive. I was able to utilize the software for the intended purpose and it was beneficial to us the entire time we used it. We weren’t nickel and dimed by 3CX for premium features like a lot of the other mainstream services. And the customization potential was also a great thing.

良いポイント:

The thing I liked most about 3CX was the enormous potential it affords anyone who is seeking to setup a virtual phone system. There were no corners but in developing a feature rich service that is very affordable in price. Again, as stated in many of my reviews, I’m a fan of intense customization by the end user of any service. 3CX gave me the flexibility to customize nearly every aspect of the system to the degree that I chose.

改善してほしい点:

The thing that I liked least about the software was the difficulty in setting up the on-premises version of the software. Even being an IT professional, it was still very difficult to understand the instructions as they were written.

Orlando
南アフリカのIT Technician
情報技術、情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数

No better VoIP system

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We have managed to work like we have never left the office during lockdown.

良いポイント:

You can make phone calls from anywhere in the worlds, even if you're outside the office / office network.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the voice quality can be poor if you do not have stable network, and the older iPhones do not support the latest 3CX App.

昨年

Thank you for the review. With the upcoming 3CX iOS App (18.0.2) release, the minimum iOS version supported by 3CX will be iOS 14. This is to ensure a more modern, stable, and reliable experience for all our iOS users.

Jonathan
アメリカのDirector of Web Services
経営コンサルティング
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Great in house solution, replaced asterisk

4.5 7 年前

良いポイント:

We are a heavy Windows shop but were using asterisks/linux as our phone system. We liked the ease of management and the fact our windows admins could handle troubleshooting if needed. Updates are regular and we have no issues. We also resell the services and the multi-tenancy is great for larger organizations or inside our own cloud. I also like the Free version. Some of our 1 person shops use this as they really only need a basic PBX nothing special. The integration's to other software are nice for our clients also. Helps sell the product. Built in conferencing and web conferencing items are great for productivity.

改善してほしい点:

The call channel restriction is a pain. Say I have 9 users and they all are on the phone but some are calling each other. You have to purchase the 16 license. They calculate every call no matter if it is internal. I would be happier if they either discounted internal calls maybe 1/2 a call or something or had a license agreement where its . XX external, XX internal. I wish we had a little more control over web conferencing, maybe shared logos. Also you can only use web conferencing in Chrome. Would like to see this expanded on.

Lyle
カナダのProject Manager/Senior Systems Consultant

Works Great and Inexpensive

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: 3CX is very universal and helps our team work fully remotely. Our phone system works anywhere with a internet connection.

良いポイント:

Mobile App for cell phone which works great, can pick up and transfer calls Fully functional app for the computer Can connect many types of phones

改善してほしい点:

The interface I think could use a bit of a update, however it is functional and easy to use Audio can sometimes cut in and out

2 年前

Hi Lyle. Great to hear 3CX is helping your team to work fully remotely! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and wishing you a great week ahead!

Muhammad
パキスタンのManager internal audit
金融サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Perfect softphone for day to day use

5.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

1. very easy SIP integrations 2. Perfect for telesales 3. Perfect solution for in-house exchange 4. Easy conference call management 5. perfect recording 6. detailed reporting 7. Minute level information 8. Simply the best soft phone i ever used

改善してほしい点:

In latest version there is one manual feature allowed user to switch on or off the call recording. This is creating problem for call monitoring sections. As most of the users use this feature to avoid Quality assurance department