Metataskの概要

Kunal T.
インドのBusiness Development Associate
インターネット, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

One of the best task management tools I've used personally.

良いポイント:

The minimalism of the UI makes it so much nicer to look at. Ease of access and use is also pretty awesome.

改善点:

By default, it sends way too many notifications via email. Easily fixed in settings though, so not a huge problem.

4 年前

Thanks a lot for your feedback! We are very happy that you liked our product. In regards to email notifications - we going to adjust our default settings to send less of these to new users. Thanks for a suggestion.

Michael P.
アメリカのPresident
建設, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

If you need to get employees to consistently follow ANY process, check out Metatask

5 2 年前

コメント: The support level is almost super human. They respond with answers and solutions very quickly and are always open to customer feedback and feature requests. We mainly use the software to make sure that our Operations people follow a consistent process. It also allows them to suggest improvements and then see exactly where their suggestion goes and they can feedback at the end of the review process. It connects them with the business more closely and they feel they are being listened to. We have only deployed this about 45 days ago, but I can only see us adding more and more processes. We don't include our sales staff in Metatask at the moment, but we take on the added expense because of how well it works and how much time it saves and how many mistakes it prevents.
This may not be an exact fit for your needs, but it is easily worth the time to go through a trial and figure that out. For us it was near perfect.
Highly recommended; one of the best improvements we've made to workflow in 13 years of being in business.

良いポイント:

Very straightforward to set up "Templates" for processes. Very easy to set up users and groups (allowing processes to be quickly updated when staff changes). Actually creating processes takes some time, but mainly because of how much automation can be built into the system. The pricing is very straightforward and very fair for the features provided.

改善点:

The website interface is great and very well executed, however, I wish there was a mobile app, just so that I could set up notifications on the tablets we have distributed to our manufacturing staff. There is not currently the ability to display some fields while hiding others based on a previous answer within the same task step, but I believe this is a feature that is being worked, and it is pretty easy to get around.

2 年前

Thanks for a great feedback! Conditional form fields are already planned among some other great features for this year!

ポーランドのAsystentka projektu
11-50の従業員数

To simple

2 4 年前

コメント: This is neutral for me. I think it is good option for non complicated tasks in teams. It is very bad for tasks which containes very complicated tascs conneced with many files.

良いポイント:

Nice, clear and brigt look. Very useful group chat in one task. Very useful option is also that this is connected with date and hour of modification.

改善点:

Lack of possibility to add files connected with task to share them with others - it would be very useful.

4 年前

Hello there! Sorry to hear you were not able to configure your process to share files the way you wanted. Metatask have multiple options for collecting and sharing files and documents between process or task participants (file attachments in task comments, file attachments in data form). We would be happy to help you configuring your workflow the right way for sharing files - please just contact us in support chat within Metatask app.

Mike D.
アメリカのVP of Operations
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Excellent tool for managing workflows

5 6 か月前

コメント: Does what it sets out to do very well, and is very reasonably priced.

良いポイント:

Sharp focus on a simple, visual, intuitive way to manage workflows / business processes. It's very easy to get started and the tool is easy to use and understand. Like the Office 365 option for authentication and the integration with Slack for notifications. The ability to group steps, implement approvals, configure conditional steps, set up user roles is all very useful and straightforward to implement.

改善点:

No way to link multiple processes together

アメリカのCTO
51-200の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 1年以上
投稿者のソース

Using Metatask for about a year to manage all our admin processes.

5 4 年前

コメント: I can take my iPhone and quickly check the status of all things going on, at a glance. This gives me a great peace of mind. Employees now have a good understanding what and when needs to be done, they see every step and who is responsible. We are saving tons of time without syncing-up in emails as before.

良いポイント:

I was looking for a way to systematize our HR and IT-related processes like onboarding people, terminations, leave requests, clients setup etc. Metatask has light and clean user interface and it was easy to setup all my workflows; inside the app they look like a list of steps that needs to be done. Setting due dates: I like the flexibility to use business or calendar days and to have customized holidays schedule. Available tasks inbox: I like to assign tasks to departments instead of specific employees, we have more than one person who can handle HR and IT related tasks and this was very handy. Chat tool: I like that comments when added appear instantly, like in Slack or Skype, we use it for a quick chat about tasks. Zapier: using it to send emails from a process and save documents to G-drive. Forms: I like how forms are used to collect and transfer data from task to task.

改善点:

After a year of using we feel a need for more advanced features: conditions to exclude or include some tasks, some way to have request/approval workflows. Definitely, needs at least some reports and export to CSV or Excel.

2 年前

Thanks for a great feedback! A lot had changed since 2017 - all features you've mentioned in "Cons" are already available to all our users! Even on our basic plan you can use advanced features like Reports, Conditions, Nested tasks and many more!

Nicola Z.
イタリアのIntegration Engineer
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Vary useful and easy to use

良いポイント:

Easy to use, fast setup, great integration with external software, document integration

改善点:

No mobile application and push notification (I know it is possible to use Slack, but push notification is better) Zapier integration is incredible to make action on other software, but it is limited the option with Metatask. For example could be good to search task and automatically complete the task when something happen in other software

Amer A.
ヨルダンのProject Manager
資本市場, 201-500の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 1年以上

Simple Workflow Tool

5 2 年前

コメント: It helped us mainstream all requests to the marketing department, manage the process and control work progress

良いポイント:

It's a pure workflow tool. While for other tools, you need to bend the system to create a workflow functionality, MetaTask is designed for this.

改善点:

I wouldn't say so. We had suggestions for functionality and the team addressed them promptly.

2 年前

Thanks for a feedback Amer! Looking forward to empower your team with even more great features!

Sofia P.
Sofia P.
ポルトガルのAssociate Product Manager
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 201-500の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Simple BPM tool with great support

4 3 年前

コメント: Metatask has been a win for the 20% of the operational/process-related work our cross-functional team addresses. Communication, operational efficiency, and transparency has improved since we started using Metatask.

良いポイント:

Metatask improves our operation efficiency by making sure that no-one is assigned a task unless the needed information is shared, and that task assignees is notified once there's something for them to do.

改善点:

UX could be better in some particular scenarios (i.e., finding functionality), but this is mitigated by the fact that the Support and Product team are readily available on the chat bot.

3 年前

Thank you for taking time and writing review! We have plans to improve search and few improvements are already available in a latest version.

アメリカのDermatologist
医療業務, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

looked at bunch of process software and this really works for us

5 4 年前

コメント: allows us to track and standardize processes

良いポイント:

clean interface, intuitive, lots of functionality, affordable - and some good zapier integrations that let you schedule tasks

改善点:

The only thing I might change is that I would like to be able to complete process at any point in the process (currently if there is a decision point mid-process that would end the process, the user still must complete all of the remaining steps to "complete" the process.

4 年前

Thanks for reviewing us! We plan to add a way to complete processes at any time without completing all tasks. In a meantime an easy workaround is to delete all tasks not planned for completion and process will become completed.

Nathan C.
アメリカのFull Stack Developer
航空会社/航空産業, 201-500の従業員数

Great User Experience

良いポイント:

- Does almost everything it needs to do, and nothing that it doesn't - Forms are satisfying and workflows are easy to build

改善点:

- Would be nice to have a "read only" group - Would be nice to add new fields on a template that default to something other than editable.

Kenneth F.
アメリカのVice President
不動産, 2-10の従業員数

Impressed by Customer Service

4 2 年前

コメント: Consistency is directly tied to efficiency and Metatask helps me provide the same information to my team every time so they can set up clients successfully every time. When I run into obstacles or have a question, customer service has been awesome in getting answers. They even made me a video to visually explain an answer. That alone made this purchase a great value.

良いポイント:

Workflow Automation made simple and pretty easy to understand Really nice fit for small and micro-business organizations Process dashboard allows user to stay on top of several processes at once Assigning tasks to people based on role in the process saves a lot of time and prevents confusion about "who does what" Using conditions and form data creates almost unlimited applications for this service Combined with Zapier, this is almost a "must have" package for small business Customer Service and Support is Excellent!

改善点:

Markup and formatting options leaves a bit to be desired Terminology and how its used is a bit of a learning curve No app for mobile device No option to print checklist (or "process")

2 年前

Kenneth, Thanks for a great feedback! Printing of processes is something we plan to improve going forward.

Jurgen L.
ベルギーのCEO
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Metatask on the rise!

4 5 年前

コメント: Metatask is by far one of the most promising process creation tools I've come across. It's obvious that this product is still being developed, so don't expect a lot of whistles and bells and be aware that some features are currently missing. But a lot of them are on the 2017 roadmap.
What I like most so far is the very clean and easy to use interface, the fact that a lot of options for creating templates and forms are already available and very intuitive, the fact that Metatask is becoming popular on Zapier, which will only help increase the possibilities of the tool and last but not least: the great support you get.
Of course, it's obvious that for some things, you have to find your own workaround, until the product is finished, but for me, it makes it more challenging and more fun because it stimulates your creativity.
Metatask is definitely worth trying and a tool to keep an eye on in 2017.

良いポイント:

Very intuitive. Clean interface. Good logic. Great support.

改善点:

No clear view of upcoming features. Not much information about the company or people behind it. No beginner to advanced tutorial.

Peter K.
オーストラリアのOwner

Exactly what I needed to manage an SEO business

良いポイント:

I have tried every project management tool, Asana, Flow, Trello, Jira and they just were either too simple or too complicated for a SEO/digital marketing business. Recurring tasks/templates makes up such a big part of the business and it's great to have Metatask take care of it all. Business Processes are documented but also converted to task lists which is what i was looking for. Still on the trial but for only a month, this is a steal.

改善点:

I would really love to see subtasks be implemented in templates. Trying to be detailed in my templates means I just end up with either a lot of 'main' tasks or I just have to put all that information in the task description

4 年前

Peter, thank you for a great feedback! Sub-tasks are coming soon - stay tuned!

Pablo D.
メキシコのCTO
電気・電子機器製造, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

We have transformed our internal workflows thanks to Metatask & their team

5 4 年前

コメント: We have streamlined our workflows regarding our sales & purchasing department. We have significantly reduced miscommunication & increased our response time for our sales team and our clients.

良いポイント:

One of the most intuitive services I've ever used, administered and deployed. Metatask really shines for administrators with its ready to deploy templates and their configuration. Managing workflows has never been easier. It also shines due to the fact that there's a very low learning curve for users so deployment in a medium to large organization is trouble-free

改善点:

Metatask is a very new and promising service so there's some details on that front. That being said the roadmap for new features seems to cover many of these limitations. Please integrate a reporting feature!

Serge T.
カナダのHead of Information Security
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

A very good task / process management tool for SMEs

5 5 年前

コメント: After reviewing over 20 tools, if found that most of them had user experience problems, they were just too hard to figure out and would require to train our users. Metatask is focus on one thing and does it well with an intuitive interface, easy integration via Zapier. There is still a few important features missing for us but I'm confident that they will get added in the near future. A big thumbs up!

良いポイント:

Simple, easy to learn and use! Well designed UI. Easy integration via Zapier! Access to a Trial.

改善点:

1.05 lacks Google auth and Google G suite integration. The ability to populate form data from a predefined list or via Zapier.

Naiche L.
アメリカのIT Project Manager
物流、サプライチェーン, 501-1,000の従業員数

Simple but pretty versatile

5 3 年前

コメント: I still haven't implemented Metatask so I cannot say for sure how well it actually work in a production setting.

良いポイント:

I like that Metatask has simplified the process of creating process in an online tool, all while maintaining a great set of features. Other platforms make it too complicated to create and maintain complex processes.

改善点:

The platform is still pretty limited in what it does, especially in the area of reporting. But, it does play with Zapier so you can use Zapier to fill in some of those gaps.

3 年前

Thanks for taking time to write a review! Reports will be here very soon, Jan-Feb 2019. And they look great!

Ran W.
英国のBusiness Development
金融サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

This is a great sofeware

良いポイント:

Customer Service Team is amazing and I am really happy with their fast response.

改善点:

If in the future there is a mobile app that would be great.

2 年前

Thanks for kind words, Ran! We are very happy you liked our support!

Jorge G.
メキシコのSys. Admin
投稿者のソース

Metatask is great, easy to use, it helps a lot with internal processes and can be 100% customized.

良いポイント:

That is 100% customized to any kind of process, so it can be measurable. and you can see the bottlenecks in your organization.

改善点:

It takes a while to configure everything necessary, but once is done it totally worth it. Also it still don't have restrictions by accounts (F. Ex. Users can see and modify templates, or delete other people's processes)

Jean-michel G.
Jean-michel G.
フランスのDirecteur Missions Transverses
消費財, 201-500の従業員数

Very efficient workflow software

5 3 年前

コメント: Industrial company with internal workflow involving lot of services for products/articles creation within the ERP.
We have moved to metatask in really few days

良いポイント:

Easy to use. Easy to setup. Lot a features to map very large number of workflows. Last and efficient support. Very good value for money.

改善点:

TOday i need to use Zapier for workflow output.

Tadej P.
スロベニアのHead of Customer Success
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Metatask is a great tool, simple and easy to use and provides just what our team needs.

5 5 年前

コメント: A platform for running processes and its' optimization.

良いポイント:

It's simple, without any hassle and fully customizable at the same time. The UI design is great and to-the-point. No confusion what so ever. I also like the ability to add different kinds of forms to each step in the process. As a plus, it supports Zapier integration too.

Marlyn G.
Marlyn G.
ベネズエラのConsultor Funcional
501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

We have used the software to manage the administrative processes of the company's clients

良いポイント:

The list to implement templates and their configuration is very useful and easy for administrators as well as managing workflows. The learning curve is very low for the users, so the implementation in a medium organization does not represent problems

改善点:

It is necessary to have more advanced functions, to be able to condition the exclusion or to include tasks, to be able to have application and approval workflows. Have at least some reports and be able to export.

4 年前

We are happy to know you've been enjoying using Metatask at your company, Marlyn! All the features that you mentioned are in our roadmap and should be implemented in the course of this year.

Nhon H.
オーストラリアのSoftware Integrator
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

If you havn't used this, do it now. You'll be impressed with your outcome of your business processes

コメント: Automate your business process

良いポイント:

Can make templates. Turn it into a process, then it makes into task automatically. Very automated. I was using Trello before, Metatask kicks up because it's fully automated.

Anzhelika L.
ベラルーシ
製品の使用期間:: 不明
投稿者のソース

Metatatsk - easy to use and promising

コメント: Pros: Simple, easy to understand
Cons: No critical
Overall: In our company Metatask is used first of all for the task management, which we find rather logic and structured.
Secondly, Metatsk is a useful tool for the contextual conversations,we can follow-up in the task and nothing might be lost.
Also I'd like to mention that it rather suitable for task timing and easy to change the process patterns if you need to.
Besides, all the team can track tasks, so we closely in touch.

Mathieu M.
カナダのSecurity Analyst
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good looking, easy to use and free. Amazing product.

コメント: More automatisation and standardisation

良いポイント:

Good looking, easy to use and free. The Zapier integration is where this product really shines, you can easily create any kind of process (e.g. time based, based on other triggers, from Slack and etc.). The product is still relatively new, but there's already a lot of feature.

改善点:

The lack of SSO (Google) for better onboarding. Access rights can be a little tricky, but those should be fixed in the next update (Metatask 2.0).

Thanakiat E.