キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

ADP Workforce Nowとは

ADP Workforce Nowは、従業員50名以上の企業を対象とした人的資本管理ソリューションです。

ADP Workforce Nowの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

改善してほしい点:

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

ADP Workforce Nowの評価

Joe
IT Manager
経理, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

More modernized and easy to use, changed out HR department

4.0 2 年前
動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
Abegail
Abegail
フィリピンのRISK ANALYST
消費者サービス, 10,000+人規模の会社

Adp is one of the best!

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Highly recommended if you are looking for payroll database.

良いポイント:

I been using this in different company. It was really good to see overall database and breakdown of salary.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes there was a delay uploading Tax papers.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
アメリカのCEO and Chief Consultant
経理, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Full circle - off at prior company, new company on ADP

4.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been using ADP at all levels for 15 years + at 4-5 companies. I migrated my prior company off of ADP onto a different platform. I left that company as we were migrating/implementing...and the new company is using ADP workforce now. I like the individual attention that the level of support we have, but in the prior companies we were generally stuck in the helpline mess or getting passed between next on call.

良いポイント:

dependable, but always there. As long as you are not in the general support services line (which is poor) the business level service support is timely.

改善してほしい点:

way too complicated. Not pure SaaS and is a mainframe type system.

Rayvano
オランダのDigital Marketing Specialist
レジャー、旅行、観光, 5,001~10,000人規模の会社

ADP workforce

3.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: The app is alright, but it has some bugs that has to be fixed.

良いポイント:

I like the way it presents your paycheck and the breakdown of what will be deducted.

改善してほしい点:

The holiday request function doesn't work properly.

Jessica
アメリカのAdministrative Assistant
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 51~200人規模の会社

ADP User friendly

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall ADP workforce Now has been amazing as for our employees

良いポイント:

ADP has organize our company in a very good way. my favorite feature is the on boarding. Able to have new hire complete their profile prior to their first day give us less time worried about paperwork and more time getting our new hire into their roll.

改善してほしい点:

The least thing I like is the call center. Their are time when i call and unable to get my questions answer right away or sometime cant understand the person i am talking too.

Sharon
アメリカのJurisdictions Coordinator II
セキュリティ、調査, 10,000+人規模の会社

ADTP- works fine

5.0 3 日前 新着

良いポイント:

It's quick and easy to use to complete a number of tasks.

改善してほしい点:

None that I can think of. Sometimes it's not in time with other apps

マーケティング、広告, 201~500人規模の会社

Highly Effective for Tracking Hours & Pay

5.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Great layout - simple navigation bars/large buttons, mobile friendly!

改善してほしい点:

No cons thus far, great tool for payroll tracking

カナダのOfgice Servies Clerk
法律サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Okay program, Widely Used Payroll Program by Many Big Companies

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: As for a punch clock system, it was the bane of my existence as various login issues surfaced. The high encryption is great but can be irritating if you remember which email you used to register for your company.

良いポイント:

I like how it keeps tracks of even the most minute payroll details, such as hours tracked, pay per hour, and payroll other deductions. Very easy to access tax documents, and payroll slips when needed without the paper. Used to login time instead of the old time clock

改善してほしい点:

The biggest problem is accessing the program if you dont use it daily. I had an adp profile with the previous company i worked at. And it got super confusing for me as my password saving program would confused my general personal email which i used to open the register my profile, when I used a different email to register with my current company i have to use a totally different personal email.

Jasmine
アメリカのAssistant
消費者サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

Dont Run , Skip

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: In overall i will use ADP again and i love it it is the best to have. I have been usingfor a while before i ever thought about switching to anything else.

良いポイント:

What did i enjoy thr kost abput using ADP. You can preview your paystub the week of payweekto se what you will bring home after taxes.

改善してほしい点:

I hate that you have to wait the week of a Paytoll in order to see ypu paystub for the weeks pay period. I think that you should be able to preview a couple days before not days after.

Jae
カナダのSeasonal worker
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Great app!

4.0 2 か月前

良いポイント:

Easy to use, and easy to find anything you may be looking for on the app

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the app wouldn’t load and I had to reload the app

Resha
アメリカのAccounting and payroll
経理, 自営業
使用期間: 1~5か月

Use it everyday

4.0 2 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

It’s part of my job and it’s easy to print reports or export to excel etc it’s pretty good

改善してほしい点:

Honestly this program is pretty straightforward not hard to use

Victoria
アメリカのHR Generalist
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Has Potential to be Great, Makes Life Easier

3.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, like I said originally, this system does make life easier despite my many gripes. The user experience needs to be improved, and broken features should have a higher urgency to be fixed. I would recommend the product from a cost perspective if you are in the market for a PEO, but be patient. We considered Ultimate Software but the price was daunting. You get what you pay for.

良いポイント:

Despite my less than stellar rating, this software does make life easier. I can't speak for the submitting of payroll aspect of the site (HR Professional myself), but I know that looking up payroll information, and having it available right away, is extremely helpful and organized. Your reps will alert you of any passed legislation that requires your business to take action. The learning platform allows employees in certain states to take classes when required (i.e. prevention of sexual harassment courses that are now required). You can report on essentially anything; there are pre-loaded reports in the system and you have the ability to create any number of custom reports. Making employee information updates , employment related and personal, is relatively easy and painless. Adding a new employee is a breeze, as is processing a termination. With this partnership, handbook builder is free and ordering the 5 in 1 posters is free for federal and all states. We do not use the system for PTO or document management so I cannot speak to that.

改善してほしい点:

The ADP WFN site is getting better. The My Learning platform is terrible, I should note there have been improvements, but overall this site has a terrible user experience. We've had too many issues to count with employees finishing courses only for progress to be deleted. When writing the support team, sometimes it takes a full month to get resolution. The rehiring process has changed and now, in my opinion, it doesn't make much sense and they don't make it easy. Our business partners/reps are very personable, but requests require multiple follow ups before any resolution is found. There has been a lot of turnaround as well. In one year, we've received 4-5 different reps. The custom report builder is terrible, not user friendly. As a company, we have had many issues that effect our employees (W2 issues, benefits issues) and that does not sit well with anyone. Employees are constantly complaining that the system is terrible. Take that with a grain of salt, we know some people generally like to complain and can never be fully happy, HOWEVER, some claims are definitely founded. If I had to pick my ultimate least favorite thing about the system itself it would be the Compass/Task Manager on the home screen. Our rep has openly admitted that this feature does not work (no ETA on resolution from the IT team there) and we constantly have multiple urgent requests open from i9 required to be filled out to terms with missing documentation, all not true.

Cody
アメリカのController
Eラーニング, 51~200人規模の会社

ADP WFN Saves Money Without the White Glove Service

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall despite the high about of struggle it takes to get up and running, ADP WFN is a very solid platform if your company seeks to integrate many functions all within a single platform, and wishes to take a somewhat "hands-off" approach to tasks. Payroll tax is automatically done by ADP, for instance. This platform may not be the most user-friendly, but it works and it's a very powerful tool once learned. Unless your company wants a true "white glove" experience, you can likely not to better for the price than ADP WFN.

良いポイント:

ADP WFN covers all the bases for HR, tax, payroll, applicant tracking, timekeeping, and more. I would not say that ADP is the absolute best-in-class for any individual module, however, as a holistic package it's extremely powerful. The ADP WFN package is very price-competitive compared to other payroll software. The integrated nature of the platform (one stop shop) and longstanding, proven track record is what I would most recommend about ADP.

改善してほしい点:

There are 2 large cons for ADP, however, these may be present with other platforms too. First is the initial onboarding and setup. I've onboarded ADP at 3 companies over the past decade, and it can be extremely hit or miss - it's entirely dependent on the ADP team you get. The timeline can also be much longer than one may think to start. Secondly, when problems come up, customer service is where things can tend to go awry. Again, it's completely dependent on the person you get. As a bit of advice, if you feel like a bad response was given, call right back and speak to a different person, you might end up with a great resolution.

Irene
アメリカのResident Services Manager
非営利団体運営, 11~50人規模の会社

ADP Workforce Now - not just for payroll anymore

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The need for staff to go to their supervisor to get their PTO balance has been eliminated with the use of the self service portal. the staff feels more empowered to take control of their profiles with any updates they need to make.

良いポイント:

We have changed finance managers 4 times in the last 5 years. For the periods of time that we had no finance manager, I was the person tasked with all things HR and payroll related. Let me tell you, this is outside of my normal workflow but I had to get my people paid. The software is straight forward, click and go, easy to use. Even for those of us that are not payroll or HR professionals. With the COVID hit, there was an added layer of complexity to entering payroll for those out sick. The ADP team did a wonderful job on providing resources and updating those resources often. there is online learning, on demand learning and always a friendly calm voice on the other end of the phone when a would frantically call for help. It's not just the software, it's the people behind it that make it all work smoothly. Tracking PTO is also a HUGE benefit to our employees. the days of " how much time off do I have ? " are long gone. We have encouraged all of our employees to use the self service portal for any changes to their profile thus cutting down on internal paperwork and the need for data entry. It's been a game changer for us.

改善してほしい点:

I honestly can't think of anything that I would change about it. The communication via email is amazing and I always know what is going on with my processes.

Sheri
カナダのGeneral Manager
建設, 11~50人規模の会社

Tragic Software & Ineffective Customer Support

1.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: The overall experience with ADP has been an absolute train wreck, from implementation to current day and I am spending approximately 40 hrs per payroll speaking to customer support and accommodating their broken software as a result of all the malfunctions with their updates. Even though I was told there were multiple requests for higher management to contact me, I have not received a single phone call from anyone at ADP to apologize for misrepresenting what their product can do and costing our company thousands of dollars at this point in unnecessary staff time accommodating their broken systems. It has been one of the most frustrating experiences I have every had to deal with and would warn anyone considering this software to run as far away from is as you can.

良いポイント:

There is nothing I can say here that is a pro. Everything that we were told ADP Workforce would be capable of is entirely untrue.

改善してほしい点:

We were told our staff would be able to track time and cost centre through their ADP Workforce App. Employees were able to track their time, but not the cost centre. Because of this, I was having to manually enter timesheet information and cost centres every day for each employee.ADP completed an update and with that update I was unable to access any new cost centre added. They have not been able to resolve this in the 10 weeks since it began which means I am now having to manually enter timesheet information and substitute cost centres and then update our journal entry with the actual costs centres.Another update was completed and now not only can I not see new cost centres in the time sheets, I can no longer export them to excel or print a pdf or even copy them as text off the website.Since the upgrade an number of our employees have not received payment even though they were on the payroll register and our account was debited for the amount. We have also had occurrences of employees only receiving half of their pay even though their pay statement shows otherwise and our account was debited for a different amount. I was instructed to comb through to double check all information even though all information had been entered correctly on our end.Most recently, our payroll date was moved from the Friday the 13th of October to Monday the 16th of October without consent or consultation with our company which resulted in a number of our staff receiving NSF charges.

Adrian
アメリカのSVP of Finance
通信, 51~200人規模の会社

ADP

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: WFN solves our issues for time and attendance tracking with employees in 30 states. It provides all necessary reporting needed to report on payroll spend.

良いポイント:

Pretty user friendly. Screen layout is easy to follow. Once employees are trained, they usually don't need any follow up.

改善してほしい点:

Updates and changes are too frequent. Constant change. The Benefits sections is very hard to manage without support from ADP and working through Open Enrollment is very challenging. The Carrier API feeds are very complex.

病院、ヘルスケア, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Necessary for some companies, I'll explain

3.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If your company is in that awkward stage situation where you either don't have your own payroll or don't have your in-house payroll software, utilizing something like ADP is necessary. It is useful because ADP allows you to either completely outsource, or partially where you maintain your in-house payroll dept., but use their software. You can even cut your own checks or have ADP do it. They are far more robust in their ability to handle complex payroll issues then competitors that are newer to the game. They also have a lot of cross-platform compatibility with things such as third party HRIS and ATS systems that competitors such as Paychex don't. Most HR software will implement ADP integration first because it is so widely used, and may never even offer integration for other software. ADP is basically essential if your company needs this integration ability. However, as a software, it is horrible. It is hardly intuitive, and while you can become a power user based on experience, much like Photoshop or other outdated software with robust features and following, it is a product of necessity and not design. I've attempted using alternatives such as Paychex, but ADP is so entrenched and if you have any level of complexity in your payroll, there just really isn't an alternative that matches it. While alternatives are easier to use and cheaper, they usually do not have the features and support ADP does. As a side note, ADP literally has service techs on standby 24/7.

良いポイント:

It is feature rich compared to some timekeeping and payroll based software. The level of integration is unsurpassed and your ability to choose how involved ADP is with your outsourcing of payroll is helpful based on the size of your company.

改善してほしい点:

Much like a lot of the legacy software that has been around forever cornering the market (think Deltek or Photoshop), ADP is horrible archaic software circa 90s that has never evolved. Often, newer payroll/accounting software is far superior aesthetically and based on how intuitive it is to use. That's because they created their software with modern design and programming methods. Programs like ADP have been around forever and feel like it. They create upgrades, but almost as a consequence of their market-share and size, they can only do moderate changes for fear of creating too many implementation problems with all of their clients.

Collin
Collin
アメリカのHRIS / Payroll Analyst
小売, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

良いポイント:

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies. Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze. Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

改善してほしい点:

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday. Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications. Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

出版, 501~1,000人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

ADP is a great tool for businesses

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Really happy overall.

良いポイント:

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

改善してほしい点:

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Joy
アメリカのPayroll Director
環境サービス, 201~500人規模の会社

ADP WFN is fantastic!

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've been using ADP WFN for just over a year now and I have to say, ADP has come a long way in a relatively short time. From its inception of online payroll processing under Pay eXpert, WFN is light years ahead of its predecessor. Most things are laid out in a logical fashion and are easy to use. The internal design team must have been laboring over the current incarnation and should be commended. It would be nice if there was a middle ground between Simple and Advanced Reporting and I understand there are improvements coming to the Notification Center. The SmartCompliance site is way easier than "the old days" of faxing in notices. There are still a few things that could be improved (like Annum & Reset Year value availability in Reporting for payroll-based accruals) and there are times when the client can definitely tell that the Client Support team is held to quotas and stats (or, maybe I periodically get a rep that isn't as invested in client success) but perseverance pays off & I can always get to a truly dedicated rep with comprehensive knowledge of systems & processes to help me troubleshoot issues. (ADP should really do more to keep those valued reps because they are the heart and soul of the company. Instead, I understand that there's an informal no-rehire policy in place, maybe to get a fresh perspective into the organization, but really the knowledge and wisdom from those years of service take years to develop. Bring back the former reps and ease up on the phone stat review. Do what's right and best for each caller!) The software, though, again, light years from whence it came. Loving the Employee Documents (the bulk upload process could be streamlined by naming convention protocols that automatically select EE's and apply categories.) Looking forward to seeing the new version of Predictive Analytics. One weak spot is performance review/management (surely ADP can acquire a company & incorporate a smooth process for clients.) Another weak spot is the inability to Deductions in Arrears for Managed By Benefits items. As a growing, dynamic company grown through acquisition, ADP WFN has been an invaluable partner in the process of managing our complexity for our employees.

良いポイント:

Ease of use, logical layout, robust options.

改善してほしい点:

Still, some client-facing things to be smoothed out.

ADPからの返信

7 年前

Joy - thanks for providing such a detailed and insightful review. As always, reach out if you need anything. [email protected]

Brian
アメリカのCustomer Service Representative
小売, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Follows you wherever you go...

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

良いポイント:

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

改善してほしい点:

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Mark
アメリカのDirector of Payroll
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Overall the different components of the system work well together and are easy to use.

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The system has easy to track timesheets, both the hours and the supervisor and employee approvals. This is important as a Government Contractor. Having a system that works as smoothly as this makes growing as a company much easier and limits the amount of staff that we have to hire to process the payroll and the HR functions. Having a customer support team for payroll questions and reporting questions helps greatly. I have always found ADP's reporting support staff the most knowledgeable about their department and have always given me great help.

良いポイント:

The reporting system is is easier to use than other systems I have used in the past. Also, I like how the HR functions, employee service items, the payroll system, and the timesheet system flow well together. The reporting system makes it easy to run reports over several companies, for several years, and for active and terminated employees. I've used other popular payroll processors software which limited the reports to only 1 year at a time. I like how easy it is for employees to access their paystubs, access past w-2s, and make changes to some of their information. Having the view available for pay stubs and w-2s has cut down on phone calls. The payroll system is very easy to use. Recent upgrades have placed fields in a better arrangement for viewing several fields of an employee record at the same time. I find the timesheet system mostly easy to use for our employees.

改善してほしい点:

There are too many, too frequent upgrades. I've experienced reports losing formatting during the upgrade and have to repair them or reach out to ADP to repair them. Also, there have been several periods of downtime hours this year where the system has crashed and almost all of these are following an upgrade. The security portion of the system can be a bit tricky and not very user friendly, although, some improvements have been made in recent upgrades. Also, the phone app for the timesheet system is a bit lacking in functionality, although, this too has seen some recent upgrades.

Sally
アメリカのController
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51~200人規模の会社

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

良いポイント:

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

改善してほしい点:

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Derek
アメリカのOnboarding Specialist
銀行, 201~500人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

We have not had a very good experience with ADP. Would not recommend to those seeking a user-friendly system with good customer service.

1.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: ADP has been constantly pushing back on us saying that when the system was initially set up, it was rushed and not set up properly. So we gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked them to provide us with a list of courses to take. When we looked at the courses, it was realized by ADP and us that the page we had was different from theirs. Looks like we haven'#39;t even been getting the necessary updates for this either, not just the ATS. We are currently waiting for training material (half of which has to be paid for). I don'#39;t believe that training is going to fix all of the issues we'#39;ve had. Why else would it take months for things we request to be fixed? We have been unhappy for a while with this system. Through all of this we have been extremely patient and giving them the benefit of the doubt. We were told by an ADP representative that we were giving up. I have reason to believe that this is why our requests were stagnant for so long. Like ADP just threw their hands up in the air and said, why even help them, they'#39;re leaving anyways. We are very frustrated with this system, but even if we were entertaining the idea of switching to a different system, we still have jobs to do. So, why give up on us while the company is still paying you for your service? Totally backwards to me.

改善してほしい点:

1. Reporting is difficult to navigate and select. You can create a custom report, but don'#39;t be fooled. It'#39;s not as customizable as you need it to be. 2. You cannot find an employee by typing out their full name; it has to be either their first or last name and then the options will populate. 3. There is no onboarding functionality. We'#39;ve created so many of our own spreadsheets simply because this function does not exist. 4. You can change the status of an applicant, but you have to go into their profile in order to do so or select a checkbox that will bring up a different screen. Too many pages between what you would like to do, makes such a simple step in the hiring process very cumbersome. 5. The referral option is not customizable at all. We were excited about this functionality, but can'#39;t even use it because it cannot do what we need it to do. 6. Our ATS has not received any patched updates at all (ADP has known about this and is 'quot;fixing'quot; for the past 6 months). Our applicants can'#39;t even click the '#39;next'#39; button without a banner being in the way of it. We know that we have lost many applicants due to this. 7. I do not work in the benefits side of things, but I know that we had a big issue with many of our employees being provided with the wrong insurance due to a mishap on ADP. Took us months to correct. Many employees paychecks for almost a whole year were incorrect that we had to refund. 8. Registering to apply for a position is so difficult. You have to click on '#39;apply'#39; for the same job 3 times navigating to multiple different screens before you actually start applying. 9. There is no automatic feature to remind our managers to submit their time cards for their branches. This has to be done manually. We have to then submit the time cards individually at the end of every pay period. This takes a whole day for one person to complete, and we have about 250+ employees. 10. Customer service is atrocious. It was so bad that when we finally complained about it enough, they didn'#39;t really offer any fixes to the standing requests that we already had, but offered us a 'quot;white glove'quot; service that we would have to pay for just to get better customer service. 10'#39;s of hours are wasted monthly just to get someone that can help us. And then we have to call back again to see if we get the same answer twice, which more often than not, we receive a different answer.

ADPからの返信

6 年前

Derek – I am sorry to see that you have had a less than stellar experience with our WFN product/service. As a member of ADP's Client Loyalty team, I am committed to getting you the help and resources you need to improve your experience. Please reach out to me directly so I can assist. [email protected]

不動産, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Intuitive for users of all types

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a leader of a team, I am responsible for approving time cards, PTO requests, time adjustments, etc. and have found that ADP WorkforceNow is an intuitive software that anyone can learn very quickly. The menu is thorough but simple, and functions are placed in a logical workflow. I would highly recommend ADP WorkforceNow as a timekeeping/payroll software due to the easy-to-use software.

良いポイント:

Intuitive web-based software that I have found easy to use across users of all types. As a manager that approves time cards on a regular basis, I found that it's easy to find what you're looking for. For example, if you want to adjust a time card, simply click on the employee's time card, and go to the appropriate day that you want to adjust the time, and click "add row," "delete row,", etc. OR simply adjust the time as needed in each box - it's as simple as that. I also liked the calendar-based PTO request form - simply click on the date(s) that you want to schedule for PTO, Jury Duty, etc. and it will mostly populate the request form with the date(s) you selected. There's also a variety of reports you can run in which you can select your criteria so provide the right report you need.

改善してほしい点:

One con is when you are "acting on behalf" of someone else, the menu looks a little different than your normal dashboard screen, but it's nothing major and you quickly get used to the functions. Also, it can be a little tricky to find out each team members time off scheduled as you have to dig into the menu a little deeper. But as you use the software more, you quickly become accustomed to where to go.

Andrea
アメリカのHR Manager
建設, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Offers associates access to payroll from anywhere

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: WorkforceNow allows our associates to have access to their payroll information electronically so that they don't have to save their paper paystubs and then try to find them when they need them.

良いポイント:

I like the fact that our associates have access to their payroll information from anywhere and it's immediate access once the "process" button is pressed.

改善してほしい点:

There are not enough generic reports for Admins to run. It's also sometimes difficult to find some of the yearly information that we need to give to our Leadership or Associates.