Freshsalesの概要

Freshsalesには、さまざまな機能と非常に直感的なUIが備わっているため、業務を行う際に複数のツールを使い分ける必要はありません。

Freshsalesの詳細

良いポイント:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Freshsalesの評価

Paul W.
アメリカのChief Product Officer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good relationship with customers. Freshworks' customer support is spot on. It seems no matter when I need help, they are less than a few minutes away from a solution. Freshchat is king! We've even deployed the same support structure on our website (Freshchat) and lead conversion has gone way up. It's nice to see a company have a product good enough to use themselves. I also like being able to achieve the same results for my customers as Freshworks has produced for me without major customizations.

良いポイント:

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

改善してほしい点:

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

Devyani S.
Devyani S.
インドのCustomer Relationship Associate
銀行, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best high end software for sales manager and their team working in startups

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: There are many alternative sales tools out there but freshsales helped me in my initial days of lead generation, hence I will recommend this tool to those who have just started into marketing & sales department.

良いポイント:

I was using this software for 1 and half year, I started with just live real-time chat service and now I have started using its premium features to manage my leads and sending them sales pitch and updates with easy campaign manager. I loved the user interface which takes no brains to understand the features that you need to solve your purpose. I have used their reporting tools that helps me make decisions based on results I have got from campaigns.

改善してほしい点:

I would love this tool if they provide integration with social networks too like Instagram and Facebook messages along with LinkedIn. Currently they have limited integration modules. Also importing files takes much time then managing and sending them sometimes it got stuck and I need to reiterate everything again.

検討した類似製品: Zoho MailZendesk

Freshsalesに決めた理由: tawk.to is much easier tool but its not beneficial for lead generation, its mostly useful for customer support or after sales service. Freshasales is all round tool that made me choose this software.

切り替える前の製品: tawk.to

アメリカのVP, Sales
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

Legitimately the Worst CRM I've Ever Used

1 7 日前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experiences have been lots of problems, no solutions.

良いポイント:

They always remember to say "thank you for your patience" when telling us our support tickets haven't been resolved yet.

改善してほしい点:

Off the top of my head: The program will randomly delete calendar events, sending cancellations to prospects but not alerting the user. Multiple meetings were missed because of this. It's been 3 months since we reported it and no fix has been offered. Subsequently all the calendaring has to be done manually. The email editor will randomly delete the line ahead when hitting the backspace key or the space behind when hitting the delete key. To make it interesting it will sometimes do nothing when you hit either key. We have a report in the system showing overdue tasks. This report keeps pulling tasks that have actually been deleted from the system. There's no way to clean up the reports because you can't access the deleted tasks they are listing. We just switched credit cards for the account because the previous was expiring. This came at the same time that they've extended us a credit because of all the problems we've had with the system. The result is that the invoice due is less than the minimum charge level on the card ($0.01 due, $0.50 card minimum). As a result they haven't been able to add the card and we keep getting a banner stating access is cut off in 2 days. They've stated this has been fixed but the banner is still there. Those are just a few things... did I mention that if you take notes in the Notes section of a Calendar event the system will randomly forward those to the other party? Found out about that one the hard way...

Sheldon B.
カナダのFounder/CEO
金融サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Reasonable pricing, gesture for start ups, strong customer service response time

5 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall super happy with the experience so far. Feels like value for our money and gives us quick answers on how to use the product. Great user friendliness which is key.

良いポイント:

The clean look, and easy ability to quickly navigate Decent integrations out there, and of course through Zapier, hopefully they continue here with more Many good, easy to tweak features, but doesn't feel like overload of bells and whistles. Reasonable pricing versus what you see at Hubspot, yet mostly same features.

改善してほしい点:

The email marketing is sufficient but they se a generic out of the box email marketing creator they use that many use I think, so could be better.

Humberto C.
アメリカのCOO
化粧品, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

If you need support, look elsewhere

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: In short, great app, downright awful support

良いポイント:

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

改善してほしい点:

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

検討した類似製品: Salesforce PlatformZendesk

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: The decision to choose freshworks was for most part driving by cost.

Maciej N.
ポーランドのFreelance Credit Analyst
金融サービス, 自営業

Great CRM for consultants

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

良いポイント:

Pros are numerous - some of them are: - integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail, - many plans to choose from, - intuitive and easy to use, - good mobile app

改善してほしい点:

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app). I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

検討した類似製品: CapsuleInsightly

Freshsalesに決めた理由: Accelo radically raised ther prices.

切り替える前の製品: Accelo

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: It integrates fully with MS Exchange, while the other ones don't.

Kyrstin L.
アメリカのClient Services Supervisor
機械工業, 11-50の従業員数

Powerful integration tools!

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

良いポイント:

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

改善してほしい点:

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Jurgen H.
ジャージーのChairman
経営コンサルティング, 11-50の従業員数

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: So far, it's been all good!

良いポイント:

- Simple to set up - Intuitive to use - Easily Scalable - VERY Competitive - PHENOMENAL Support - Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

改善してほしい点:

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

検討した類似製品: Zoho CRMComidor

Freshsalesに決めた理由: - VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

切り替える前の製品: Zoho Expense

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: - VERY competitive, modular and scalable - All systems work seamlessly together

Christopher E.
コロンビアのCEO
病院、ヘルスケア, 2-10の従業員数

Great Product

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great. I just didn't get to use it for the period of time I paid for. Maybe a handful of times and that was it.

良いポイント:

I like that fact that they have many integrations with other needed tools that can help a business grow and stay organized.

改善してほしい点:

For a smaller business, it is a bit daunting because when you want to use all of these tools the add-ons become very costly to a start-up or small business.

検討した類似製品: Zoho SocialInsightlyDripInstavast

Freshsalesに決めた理由: The integrations with other tools we needed.

切り替える前の製品: HubSpot CRM

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: The integration of the other needed tools that Freshsales offers directly in suite.

インドのSDR
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 501-1,000の従業員数

Everyday Use CRM

5 4 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Easy to use tool with good dashboards - Different teams benefit from the same.

改善してほしい点:

The tasks menu is a bit difficult to use - No option to filter

Dominic C.
アメリカのInsurance Agent
保険, 11-50の従業員数

It's a great CRM!

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

良いポイント:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

改善してほしい点:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Aatish R.
Aatish R.
インドのManager Business Development
機械・産業工学, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Just the push your sales team needs!

4 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: FreshSales has helped me in -
1. Delegating tasks to the team
2. Tracking of team activity / performance
3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast
4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

良いポイント:

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app. Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink. Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal. Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

改善してほしい点:

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Wolfgang B.
スイスのPrint & Digital Media Generalist
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Freshsales allows for a quick start

5 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job.

良いポイント:

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Kreasan M.
Kreasan M.
南アフリカのSales Team
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Waking up to FreshSales

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

良いポイント:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

改善してほしい点:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Elisa P.
イタリアのMarketing Assistant
包装と容器, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

4 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

良いポイント:

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

改善してほしい点:

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Huan P.
ベトナムのSales Executive
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best CRM for your small to big team

良いポイント:

The the marketing automation tool is the most interesting and useful tool in this CRM. This tool help you to qualified or unqualified the lead depend on your condition. If you have 1000 leads that come from your landing page, you could not qualified by manual, this tool with the automation function will help you to do that.

改善してほしい点:

I used the mid tier plan so I don’t have access to the Sale Forecast function with really important.

検討した類似製品: HubSpot CRM

切り替える前の製品: Microsoft Excel

Peter V.
Peter V.
セルビアのBusiness Development Manager
保険, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

5 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter! We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager). Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon.

良いポイント:

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

改善してほしい点:

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

Theresa R.
アメリカのRegional Manager
投稿者のソース

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

良いポイント:

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

改善してほしい点:

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

オーストラリアのBusiness Development Manager ¿ Video Conferencing
投稿者のソース

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

4 5 年前

良いポイント:

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

改善してほしい点:

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Karan P.
インドのBDR
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

4 昨年

良いポイント:

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes. No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support. Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

改善してほしい点:

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved. Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

検討した類似製品: Zoho CRMHubSpot CRM

切り替える前の製品: HubSpot CRM

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: Ease of use, great brand value, product roadmap covers most of our upcoming feature requests.

Adir R.
Adir R.
イスラエルのCEO
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

良いポイント:

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price. Super-friendly user interface, great support. Highly recommended!

改善してほしい点:

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

検討した類似製品: Zoho CRMPipedrive

Freshsalesに決めた理由: Price

切り替える前の製品: HubSpot CRM

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: Features, price, ease of use.

Michelle M.
アメリカのEditor
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

良いポイント:

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

改善してほしい点:

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Rajath K.
のHead - Partnerships
11-50の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

5 5 年前

良いポイント:

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

改善してほしい点:

- Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

アメリカのAccount Executive
石油、エネルギー, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

5 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very responsive and their support is fast

良いポイント:

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

改善してほしい点:

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

検討した類似製品: Copper

Freshsalesに決めた理由: Cost and functionality

切り替える前の製品: Salesforce Sales Cloud

Freshsalesに切りかえた理由: They were also a new startup

Robert F.
Robert F.
英国のNetwork Access Engineer
公共施設, 11-50の従業員数

Excellent CRM for beginners

5 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

良いポイント:

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

改善してほしい点:

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.