キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Freshsalesとは

Freshsalesには、さまざまな機能と非常に直感的なUIが備わっているため、業務を行う際に複数のツールを使い分ける必要はありません。

Freshsalesの製品詳細

良いポイント:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

改善してほしい点:

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Freshsalesの評価

マーケティング、広告, 自営業

An Excellent All-In-One CRM and EDM Platform

5.0 7 か月前

良いポイント:

Freshsales consolidates virtually every CRM and EDM function that my business needs. I've discontinued my Mailchimp and Zoho subscriptions as a result, and will probably continue cancelling some of my other subscriptions as Freshsales adds more features. The ease of use, capabilities, and value for money are, overall, excellent. I mostly use Freshsales for contact management, collecting self-reported attribution, and email marketing.

改善してほしい点:

As with many feature-dense products, there are some parts that are more polished/easier to use than others. I had a fair bit of trouble setting up certain automations, which was made more difficult because a lot of the documentation was out of date (I was saved by Freshworks' excellent support). I also had some trouble setting up self-reported attribution the way I wanted.

Amanda
Amanda
アメリカのHuman Resources Generalist
病院、ヘルスケア, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

FreshSales is a CRM that is easy to use and configure

4.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Facilitating the organization of all of our potential customers' contact information and email history in one location. You may utilize their reporting function to maintain tabs on sales and top performers, and you can use and build email templates to speed up communication with prospects and customers.

良いポイント:

Freshsales is an intuitive CRM that is always seeking to better itself. I appreciate that my suggestions are not only heard but also acted upon. It's simple to integrate with your email and offers cross-platform support for apps like Acuity and Google Calendar.

改善してほしい点:

If the leads have different addresses, please don't ask for them twice. The CRM software FreshSales will flag a lead as duplicate if there are multiples with the same name.

Martin
英国のFounder
食品、飲料, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Freshsales is excellent value for money

5.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent experience and now a core tool in our business development plans.

良いポイント:

Great pipeline set-up and reporting. Value for money is brilliant. Intuitive.

改善してほしい点:

Not as slick as some of the bigger brands and doesn't have fancy features.

Pauline
スペインのSDR
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 11~50人規模の会社

Freshsales Review

3.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

It is a great first CRM when you are a small company just starting your business and growing your database. I started using it in my previous role in a very small startup and it did the job for a while, the knowledge base management is great and quite intuitive. Would definitely recommend for a small budget and small startup.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the features were very tricky, the layout is not very intuitive and it is quite hard to see all your information. Once again, if you try to scale or actually do forecast/sales pipeline review, I'm not sure it is the best tool

Becky
Becky
アメリカのSoftware Developer
病院、ヘルスケア, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great customer relationship management system

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, my time spent working with Freshsales has been really positive. Our sales team's productivity and cooperation have both greatly benefited from this. Because of its intuitive design and abundance of useful features, it has proven to be an invaluable tool in our sales operations.

良いポイント:

Freshsales' friendly user interface and extensive CRM features are definite pluses. The sales process is simplified because to the lead score and AI-driven insights, which assist prioritize and nurture leads more efficiently.

改善してほしい点:

The reporting capabilities, while competent, might benefit from greater customization choices. More granular data could be gleaned from reports if they were more adaptable.

Jose J
Jose J
アメリカのCTO
市場調査, 2~10人規模の会社

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

良いポイント:

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

改善してほしい点:

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Jayanth
アメリカのProject Manager
保険, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Freshsales CRM is a good solution for Insurance Companies

4.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Freshsales has helped our organization overall. Our Insurance agents access everything from Leads, Customers, and Communications (SMS, Email, Chat) in Freshsales CRM. We have also integrated our internal systems with Freshsales CRM through custom app developments to customize the CRM as per our business requirements.

良いポイント:

- Good customer support team- Price- Customizations- Marketing capabilities- Add ons- Customer communication mediums (SMS/Email/Chat, Chat bots)

改善してほしい点:

- Product bugs- Feature limitations- Freshworks product integrations do not talk well with each other

Ted
ブルガリアのSupport Specialist
消費者サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

Outstanding Sales CRM

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Freshsales is helping our business grow and spread our product to new lucky customers

良いポイント:

The integration process was quick and seamless. This product has all the needed features of an outstanding Sales CRM such as Lead Capture, Contact Management, Omni channel support and much more.

改善してほしい点:

If FreshSales can be integrated with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT that would be the greatest software package one can dream of.

Rachel
Rachel
アメリカのSystem Engineer
情報技術、情報サービス, 10,000+人規模の会社

The CRM Freshsales is useful and adaptable

4.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Managing your leads, prospects, deals, wins/losses, and clients is a breeze. It allows you to keep tabs on your emails and see when you were last in touch. When dealing with thousands of leads, this is a great way to keep everything straight and organized.

良いポイント:

I like how simple it is to narrow down potential customers. I appreciate the convenience of being able to draft contracts for clients and have them sign them electronically. Having access to pre-made email templates, mass emailing, and detailed stats is also fantastic.

改善してほしい点:

The strict structure of Freshsales sometimes gets on my nerves. It's both helpful and confusing that there are so many filters to choose from. It can be a lot to take in at once.

Yogesh
Yogesh
インドのIT Manager
研究, 51~200人規模の会社

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

良いポイント:

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

改善してほしい点:

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Jade
フィリピンのLearning and Development Supervisor
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

4.0 昨年

良いポイント:

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

改善してほしい点:

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

鉱業、金属, 11~50人規模の会社

A comprehensive and very effective Marketing tool - not more

3.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have used it to conduct marketing campaigns and measure customer responses and interactions. It has proven to be a very effective online marketing tool with automations. At the same time, it is not for sales-intensive approaches and complex business models that do not have linear processes.

良いポイント:

1. Marketing automation helped a lot when executing a campaign with multiple scenarios and steps. Excellent capability. 2. The Landing page capability is very good, allowing you to integrate interaction data directly without going for website add-ons or plugins. It has good quality templates as well

改善してほしい点:

1. The sales management process is weak and does not offer you the capability to distinguish potential customers/leads that can be revisited. It is more focused on qualified cases/deals that can be won in a series of steps. 2. The email interaction (at least with Gmail) does not work. Most of the relevant emails appeared late in the CRM. You have to refresh every x mins manually to get the latest emails, which does not help. You end up going with the Gmail front-end in order to avoid missing incoming messages.

Dominic
アメリカのInsurance Agent
保険, 11~50人規模の会社

It's a great CRM!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

良いポイント:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

改善してほしい点:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

英国のChairman
化粧品, 11~50人規模の会社

Logical CRM

4.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Fresh Sales is a good CRM with good support which was excellent a few years ago.

良いポイント:

The logical setup and the initial support.

改善してほしい点:

The lack of interest in sorting out some basic features which are essential to our company:1. The rating of leads by using a percentile calculation which is not relevant and the inability to delete previous incorrect ratings.2. Various small issues with functionality

KREASAN
KREASAN
南アフリカのSales Team
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

Waking up to FreshSales

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

良いポイント:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

改善してほしい点:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Tori
アメリカのCommercial Projects Specialist
機械工業, 201~500人規模の会社

Freshsales. Fresh start.

3.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: This was our company's first CRM. We still enjoy Freshsales, but often find quirks and areas for improvement that we sent to our representative. There have been advancements since we started with Fresh, but would love to know more insight on what's to come in the next year and three-year plan, so we can prepare and know how the system will improve over time.

良いポイント:

Up front, nothing seems overcomplicated. It has the essentials we need to track business on the sales side. Those who tend to support tickets are quite helpful. Happy with the timely, honest support we receive!

改善してほしい点:

As with any system, there are areas of improvement, wishes for changes, and improvements we would love to see implemented. I wish there were more transparent check-ins telling us upcoming changes that are being worked on in the background. I also wish we were notified when updates were going to run so that could better prepare when "Blackout" periods are going to take place during the workday.

投稿経路

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

4.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

改善してほしい点:

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社

Legitimately the Worst CRM I've Ever Used

1.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experiences have been lots of problems, no solutions.

良いポイント:

They always remember to say "thank you for your patience" when telling us our support tickets haven't been resolved yet.

改善してほしい点:

Off the top of my head: The program will randomly delete calendar events, sending cancellations to prospects but not alerting the user. Multiple meetings were missed because of this. It's been 3 months since we reported it and no fix has been offered. Subsequently all the calendaring has to be done manually. The email editor will randomly delete the line ahead when hitting the backspace key or the space behind when hitting the delete key. To make it interesting it will sometimes do nothing when you hit either key. We have a report in the system showing overdue tasks. This report keeps pulling tasks that have actually been deleted from the system. There's no way to clean up the reports because you can't access the deleted tasks they are listing. We just switched credit cards for the account because the previous was expiring. This came at the same time that they've extended us a credit because of all the problems we've had with the system. The result is that the invoice due is less than the minimum charge level on the card ($0.01 due, $0.50 card minimum). As a result they haven't been able to add the card and we keep getting a banner stating access is cut off in 2 days. They've stated this has been fixed but the banner is still there. Those are just a few things... did I mention that if you take notes in the Notes section of a Calendar event the system will randomly forward those to the other party? Found out about that one the hard way...

英国のNetwork Access Engineer
公共施設, 11~50人規模の会社

Excellent CRM for beginners

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

良いポイント:

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

改善してほしい点:

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

Anuj
Anuj
インドのDigital Marketing
不動産, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

For sales managers and their team members working in startups, the most high-end software

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I believe that FreshSales has been a fantastic addition to our business. Customer accounts are simple for us to access. From FreshSales, we can directly create tickets in FreshDesk.

良いポイント:

I have been using this software for one and a half years. I initially only used the live real-time chat feature, but now I use its premium capabilities to manage my leads and send them updates and sales pitches using the simple campaign manager. I adored the user interface because it requires little intelligence to comprehend the things you need to achieve your goal. I have made use of their reporting capabilities, which aid in my decision-making based on campaign results.

改善してほしい点:

If they offered interaction with other social networks in addition to LinkedIn, such as Instagram and Facebook messaging, I would adore this feature. They only have a few integration modules at the moment. Additionally, handling and transmitting files takes considerably longer than importing them, and occasionally it gets stuck, forcing me to repeat everything.

Pratik
Pratik
インドのCEO
家電製品, 11~50人規模の会社

Look at other options

2.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We were very excited and proud to have purchased Freshsales, and willing to work through the issues, for an eventuality where we would use this for our sales personnel overall, the experience was abysmal. We have lost all our work, data, and we wouldn't repeat the Freshsales portal unless there is a drastic change in the product.

良いポイント:

The customer support panel during the free trial is insane. It's like a live chat that responds usually within 15-30 mins. The tricky part is when you move to a paid plan, that vanishes completely.

改善してほしい点:

This software has a number of issues. It is definitely not user friendly. A number of issues plagued our entire experience, making it impossible for us to get anything done out of it, ranging from 1. City Options in the lead generation form would show up as Option 1, Option 2, instead of the City names, and this was setup by their engineers. 2. Multiple product fields, confusing customers, and us as well, and this was also setup by their engineers. 3. Account manager would promise to call, but we never had one call from him or there wasn't a single appointment he could keep in 8-10 months. 4. If by chance your account is downgraded, be prepared to lose your own data. 5. If you want to migrate to another service, there is no migration/export options. 6. Solution actually has lesser features than Google Suite, which is offered for free. 7. Email syncs have issues, and randomly connect/disconnect. 8. Integration with Facebook leads do not exist, you still have to buy zapier to integrate, in a way, for anything extra you need, you make another purchase, almost discounting the value that this could have.

Nicolas
南アフリカのEntrepreneur
機械工業, 自営業

Easy CRM for everyone - from small to large business

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Fantastic product

良いポイント:

I made first experience with SAGE CRM and Salesforce before I started with Freshsales. Implementation was very easy. I use it every day to follow up on sales leads and I send out a newsletter every month. But the best thing about Freshales is the support by Chat. You get immediate responses and help so that can get the job done. In most other CRM solutions there is either no support or it takes forever to respond.

改善してほしい点:

nothing really, Sometimes I miss functionality that is only available at higher costs by purchasing more expensive plans

Julio
ニカラグアのSDR
建設, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great CRM for your company.

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: In overall we are really happy with this CRM, we have been using it for years now, we honestly think that there is room for improvement but so far we like it, and is what you need to keep your business going.

良いポイント:

I really like the fact that this CRM allows me and my company to keep track of the prospects we are working with, we can keep track of the last contacts, if we made a phone call or an email and save tasks to continue working in the future. Is also a great tool to keep track of the pipeline process with financial information and pending tasks.

改善してほしい点:

Keep all the prospects updated is one of the topics they can improve, is not easy to always have all the team to work on a lead and add the information, and is better to work on a computer than on a phone app, in the construction field you are always traveling and is really hard to have a laptop with you so I think a mobile version with better options and more user friendly is better.

joseph
アメリカのbartender/sales
投稿経路

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it

良いポイント:

this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

改善してほしい点:

It would be cooler if there was a dashboard of some sort that gives you an overview of sales and leads. You have to always log in to see everything which is not a bid deal, it could be worse. Other than that it is awesome software it has really helped grow my sales and I have no other complaints.

Ranjith
インドのMarketing
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社

Does the Job - Economical compared to others in the market

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It is a good CRM for small organizations. It did the job but with a lot of limitations

良いポイント:

Good all round CRM for small organizations loaded with lot of good features.

改善してほしい点:

Reporting has limitations and the interface is not fluid compared to others in the market. Customer support is a challenge across Freshworks.