Connecteamとは

強力で手頃な価格で、かつ使いやすいオールインワンの従業員アプリ。特にモバイル・ワークフォースに適しています。無料で始めましょう。

Connecteamの詳細

良いポイント:

The time clock integration with shift scheduler has been a great tool in keeping track of the ongoing projects.

改善してほしい点:

I don't like that i can't go put in unavailable the employee can only do that.

Connecteamの評価

Kristina
Admin Specialist
建設, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Looks professional, easy to use, and great value for the cost.

動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
Scott
Scott
アメリカのDirector of Operations
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Most Valuable APP for SMB Ever

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our company utilizes employees here in the US, and numerous remote employees in the Philippines (less than 20 employees). We had one solution for scheduling, another program for task and project management, another app for messaging, and a cloud-based program for time-tracking. Until we found ConnectTeam. Everything we needed (plus more), all in a single solution. Not only did we cut our previous costs by 80%, everything is now in a single solution.

良いポイント:

- Only add the functions you want. Not encumbered by bloatware or features we will never us. - EXTREMELY intuitive. Once create an account, do the 5 minute walkthrough and you feel confident enough to manage yoir company. - Their FREE option is actually very useful and includes 80% of the features. - FLAT-FEE pricing! Once you decide to upgrade (we chose $29 plan) No 'per-user' cost like virtually every other solution. One flat-fee and can add up to 200 users with no hidden fees. - 24/7 live support; even for the free account! When we first got started, we had a couple hiccups, and at 1:30am, their live support spent over an hour helping us get everything working perfectly (thanks again Noam). - Supports overseas employees in other countries natively. E.g. we have employees in Philippines, and the installed the app and verified their phone numbers via text on their Philippines phone with no issue. Can text-message filipino worked through app, even on free mode. - Messaging/chat options are way better than other messaging apps. Like 'voice' chat, and the ability to integrate other formats. Supports rich text. Take FB messenger, Sling, and viber and combine all the good features, and this is what you have. - GPS tracking of all remote employees.

改善してほしい点:

- At the time of writing this review, all admin features have to be done through website, and not through the app (though they say they are working on that). - Could use more hierarchy fratures, other than just basic. Would be nice to see customizable permissions for Administrators (may support but I didn't see). - App only supports Android and iPhone. No desktop app for Windows or Mac available.

3 年前

Hi Scott! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! Please note that there's A LOT you can do as an admin from the app, under the the ADMIN tab. Make sure to reach out to us for further assistance if needed :)

Audrey
アメリカのAgency Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上
投稿者のソース

Connecteam offers user friendly and efficient ways to manage a business.

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Connecteam is an efficient app that has helped me build training databases and easy reference materials for team members. It is also an effective way to communicate with and assess team needs throughout the work week.

良いポイント:

Connecteam is efficient and affordable. Team communication and training materials are easily accessed, and created without a large learning curve. Customer service is very responsive, and works tirelessly to fix software issues that arise.

改善してほしい点:

The scheduling and calendar piece of the app used to be difficult to coordinate with google calendar, however, I have not re-tried this after new features have come out. I wish more administrative capabilities were available via mobile device access.

5 か月前

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Audrey! We know that the Google Calendar sync can be improved and it's already on our roadmap to make it better :) As for more mobile capabilities for admins - we're adding more and more with each app update on a bi-weekly basis. If you have any specific capabilities you'd like to see on your mobile app as an admin, please email our product team at [email protected] so we can prioritize it :) Thank you so much!

Victoria Vásquez
チリのEvent and Booking Center Manager
ホスピタリティ, 10,000+の従業員数

Connecteam: A Comprehensive Employee Management Platform

5.0 先週 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Our overall experience with Connecteam has been positive. We've been able to reduce our administrative workload significantly by managing all of our employees in one place. The customer service is also very helpful in quickly resolving any issues we might have.

良いポイント:

Connecteam has been an invaluable asset in streamlining our employee management processes. It has made it easy for us to manage all our employees in one place and stay organized with our tasks and projects. Additionally, the mobile app ensures that everyone is always in the loop with the latest information.

改善してほしい点:

While Connecteam is a great platform for employee management, the pricing can be a bit expensive for smaller businesses. Additionally, the platform does not have the most user-friendly interface, which can make the learning curve a bit steep.

6 日前

Thank you, Victoria! It's great to hear Connecteam helped you reduce workload and costs, and that you have everything you need in one place :) If you feel that some capabilities are harder to use, we want to hear about them and improve :) Regarding pricing, Connecteam is 100% free with all its capabilities for small businesses of up to 10 employees, and for bigger teams of up to 30 employees, we offer fixed prices for each hub, resulting in about $0.5/user/month to $3.6/user/month per hub, depends on the business size. This means that even the most expensive plans across all hubs, still offer the lowest price BY FAR for everything you get. And the best part is that each hub also includes the ability to use it entirely free with limited access, so you can enjoy a truly all-in-one experience but pay only for what you need :) And for larger teams and enterprises, our pricing is known to be flexible and affordable. Hope that helped, thanks again for your review and feedback!

認証済みレビュアー
英国のDirector
ファシリティサービス, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Disappointed with the app after 14 months - issues are never-ending

2.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Terrible experience, I wish we never used the software

良いポイント:

Good design, friendly customer service, courses and updates work well

改善してほしい点:

We regret we have gone ahead with Connecteam over a year ago. The system was promising, but the team have not been able to resolve most issues after a year. The scheduling module is full of bugs (the shifts tend of to disappear or duplicate shifts appear for whatever reason, some jobs were sent to the wrong user, schedule is often slow especially on mobile phones). Time clock module seems ok, but be prepared to spend some time comparing time entries with job schedule on another screen - they could not build a comparison of actual vs standard hours in the app. The support and development team don't seem to understand the cleaning industry, communication with cleaners is problematic as there is no traceability or audit trail for actions and messages. The software was also completely down at least a couple of times in the last few weeks.The critical issues are with the scheduling. We notice a new bug pretty much every few days now. We report issues on a weekly, sometimes daily basis. They always ask us to record videos and screenshots, which we have to send to them. They then ask us to check it has been resolved. When one bug is fixed, another one seems to appear. I am not sure how they are operating.

2 か月前

Thank you for your feedback. It breaks our hearts to read your review, but we're not running away from responsibility. We do nothing else but create the best platform in the world to manage non-desk employees. In the past 2 years, our company has grown 20 times, customers and employees wise. Some parts of the system needed massive revisions in order to be able to support the radically increasing traffic, and sometimes it took longer than expected, and getting there wasn't smooth sailing either. Nothing I can say at the end of things could change what you have already experienced. What I can tell, is that there's a dedicated team of people that spend countless hours improving every bit of the platform, even through hard times. If you'd like, I'm available to listen and answer questions. As this review is anonymous, I can't reach you on my end as I don't have your contact details, but you can contact me at [email protected] and I'll reply back immediately. Thank you again ����

Jason
オーストラリアのOwner
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best HR software that i've come across and by the looks of things they are just getting started.

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant from the design to the usability to the support articles and videos to the customer service. This is a great platform and a great team and i'm looking forward to growing with it in our small organisation.

良いポイント:

The simplicity and scope of the software. It packs so much in while keeping it relatively easy to use and administer. I'm really impressed.

改善してほしい点:

I think the pricing model could be a little more flexible for 11 - 30 level organisations but offering a free version for firms under 11 employees helps a lot with that. The editors can be a bit cumbersome (the Text editor windows in many cases are small compared to available screen real estate). There is no auto-save so if you have connectivity issues, or have fat fingers when using your mouse... bye-bye work. These are by no means deal breakers though, just things to be aware of and I'm sure they will address these in the long term. The automation cannot be routed between different segments for different activities (e.g. employee signs this, then send to admin assistant to review, then send to the manager to sign. Again though these are by no means deal breakers and I'm certain these features will be added in the future.

4 か月前

Thanks for the review Jason! Our product keeps on improving thanks to our amazing customer feedback! You can certainly create an automated procedure with our forms using our status and notes feature ! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] as we will be glad to assist!

Redley
パプアニューギニアのNetwork Engineer/ Student / Freelancer
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 自営業

Overall Review of Connecteam

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

The management features of course. Easy to maneuver, secure, makes hosting a lot easier for teamwork and offers flexibility.

- Limited integration- Limited Storage- No advanced features

4 週間前

Thanks for your review, Redley! The storage on Connecteam is only relevant to the knowledge base and can be even unlimited, depending on the selected plan. For the rest of the platform, it's unlimited. Is that what you were referring to? As for integrations - which integrations are you looking for that you couldn't find on Connecetam? Lastly, Connecteam packs the most advanced capabilities on the market. Which capabilities are you missing or couldn't find? Would love to get your opinion on that :) You can email me personally at [email protected] so we can connect and talk :) Thanks again for your review!

Brian
アメリカのRecreaation Coordinator
教育管理, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Connecteam is a must have with features that are built to ease management

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It's been amazing! The chat and support team are great! The features all work and perform as expected or better, and the ease of use for new employees makes getting our team up and running easy! Great job, we can't imagine running our business without connecteam now!

良いポイント:

There is not a feature on connecteam that we find clunky or hard to use. The feature that has helped us the most from an administration standpoint would be the timesheets and timeclock. The way the feature works with staff able to modify shifts, and admin getting alerted for approval has streamlined our payroll. The function that helps us manage our staff the most would be the messaging, directory, and updates. Having our staff connected through this has really helped our performance and optimization. The scheduler is another feature that we would be lost without.

改善してほしい点:

I honestly cannot think of anything! From the onboarding and inclusion of new staff, to the ability to schedule, contact, and process payroll connecteam has become essential to our management and a one stop, do it all app for our entire team. One small complaint is that several features appear to be available but I end up getting an add to upgrade. It made learning the platform a little more difficult for me in the beginning, but other than that no complaints. (and even that feels nit picky).

3 週間前

WOW, Brian! Thank you so much for writing such a detailed review! It's really great to hear you do so much with Connecteam and that you're having a great experience :) If there's anything else we can do to make things even better, you know where to find us :) Thanks again!

Erin
アメリカのResearch Coordinator
高等教育, 11-50の従業員数

Great Demo experince

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Fantastic. I am enjoying learning how to use this software for my organization. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been INCREDIBLE in helping me figure out what will work best for my organization.

良いポイント:

I love the customization of my options and what I am able to do.

改善してほしい点:

It is a little difficult finding how to print various reports.

2 週間前

Thank you so much for recommending Connecteam, Erin! We highly appreciate it :)

Jessica
カナダのProgramming Director
美術、工芸, 2-10の従業員数

Helped us get organized!

5.0 4 日前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: The support was super awesome and fast with my questions! Overall this product has been great!

良いポイント:

The view! We can see everything we need to see as admins in one place which helps keep us organized! We love that everything is colour coded for ease :)

改善してほしい点:

It would be nice to be able to list multiple jobs under one shift as we are often split between admin, cleaning, and teaching time :)

4 日前

Thank you for your feedback! It's great to hear you are more organized and efficient with Connecteam :) As for using more than one job during a shift, please note that users can switch between jobs when they're on the clock. Shifts in the schedule show what's planned while the time clock helps track the jobs that were actually done in the most precise way (for example, I may have been scheduled to work 9 to 5, but I arrived at 9:02 and left at 4:57. You want to be able to track by real-time and not by scheduled time). While the schedule sets it up, if employees need to switch between jobs during the same "shift" and you don't want to create multiple shifts for them each with its own job, they have a "switch job" option in their time clock, even if they're under another scheduled shift (if you enable this option of course). If you have more questions about it, feel free to reach out to us through your live chat or at [email protected] Thanks for recommending Connecteam :)

Jandre
南アフリカのCEO
グラフィックデザイン, 2-10の従業員数

Insanely good service

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

It makes it easier to communicate with employees

改善してほしい点:

It might be complicated for beginners to grasp instantly

4 週間前

Thank you so much for your review and for recommending Connecetam! :)

Don
アメリカのCEO
食品、飲料, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Save time and money with Connecteam

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: During the COVID pandemic, I have to say that Connecteam has helped me to keep my business operational with a limited staff. From workflows, scheduling, assets, updates, and chats, I have been able to keep my team on the same page within one app. The money I spend for the platform out performs any manager that I would hire to do the same tasks. It also allows me to stay involved with my team on multiple levels that enables solid execution. When there is a breakdown, Connecteam allows me to trace it down to the exact shift and responsibility that is assigned to correct the issues.

良いポイント:

I love the interface that consistently loads and works...not unlike other team management apps. I also love the capacity to develop and implement different workflows based on our needs. Finally, when I ever I have an idea or design question, the team at Connecteam is always ready to help.

改善してほしい点:

To take the app over the top, I would love to see some type of project management add on whereby we can track jobs and responsibilities...but who knows...the crew at Connecteam probably has something in place that I am not aware of at this point in time.

3 年前

WOW Don! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We're super happy to hear you save time and money with Connecteam, and that your employees enjoy using it! Being an all-in-one platform, we have so many great new capabilities coming up, so you can expect more to come on a regular basis. Guaranteed! Thanks again for being so awesome :)

Pia
ニュージーランドのCommunity Education Manager
教育管理, 51-200の従業員数

Connecteam:

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Agile, flexible, personalised support from a skilled team, and an all encompassing employee management system has made allowed me to match the output of my predecessor in my first year with less cost. Even in bringing two Rescue operations departments onboard for the coming summer season has been this beautiful exchange of knowledge and an exciting time for departments previously bogged down with paperwork and reporting. Its impact on our organisation's capability feels similar to that Forest Gump moment as the braces fall off his legs and he runs for the first time.

良いポイント:

When I started my job managing 3 water safety education programs for over 100 schools and around 10,000 students with 49 instructors i was also told there would be no assistant. I know an EMS would lighten the load however Connecteam and their incredible support team solved problems I didn't even know could be solved AND in ONE APP! Staff availability and shift scheduling in one place, synced to timesheets with custom travel amounts as tick boxes, health and safety forms and shift paper work, housing our library of job procedures, the ability to survey, quiz, LMS, chat, take polls, call, post to and about my team brings us into the 21st century. No more hoping the team have the most up to date schedule spreadsheet or transcribing and or dealing with lost paperwork. No more mixing personal facebook messenger to contact staff. And it was the cheapest I found!

改善してほしい点:

The best part about Connecteam is if you find something you don't understand or would like the team to add they are constantly improving things! And some companies only add the requested features to the upper level subscriptions but this app grows across all levels.

2 年前

Pia, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review! We love having you as a Connecteam customer! Stay tuned, the next few months will be EPIC! Oh, and we LOVED the Forest Gump scene reference :)

Rina
アメリカのOwner
食品、飲料, 2-10の従業員数

Small Business

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The support has been amazing. I had a live one on one with a rep that went over features that were applicable to MY business, not just a general introduction that wasn't pertinent.

良いポイント:

I liked that it was able to support us as a small business, and not only for large businesses. We use the scheduling aspect, lists, tasks, and updates.

改善してほしい点:

There are some features in the advanced pricing tier that I would like but am not able to access.

2 年前

Thanks for the awesome feedback Rina! Happy to hear you have found Connecteam to be easy to use, and with all the features you needed to enhance your day-to-day communication and operations :) We're definitely not just for large companies, in fact - it's the other way around! Connecteam was created as a solution for SMBs with a majority of non-desk employees. This is why we have a true all-in-one solution, fixed price plans so you don't have to pay per user per month, and why we put tons of time and effort into each of our customers, to ensure they have a clear understanding of how Connecteam can work for THEIR business. Thanks again for being awesome!

Sierra
アメリカのCorporate Sales, Operations and Marketing
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

All of the tools I need in one place

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Wonderful. The software is easy to use and makes things quick to work around.

良いポイント:

I love that it allows me to do my basic day to day scheduling, time audits and staff management. The features that won me over though, were the messaging capabilities, the training portals and the quiz features. In our industry we change sales often. I love having a quiz feature to publish the sale and make sure my team is updated on all of the ins and outs.

改善してほしい点:

I wish this had a payroll processing feature so it could be a complete all-inclusive program, currently I export my teams timeclock and send to payroll. If payroll could just log in and distribute that would be amazing.

2 年前

Thank you for this amazing review Sierra! You can't see it from here, but we're blushing :)

Becky
アメリカのAccounting & HR
公共施設, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Practical, efficient & cost effective solution

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Use it everyday, works well for what we need within our budget.

良いポイント:

Easy to setup and implement with a large team. Video tutorials make teaching your less than tech savvy employees simple.

改善してほしい点:

Would like for it to link the different areas together, user info to timesheets, schedule, workflows, etc. Feel like you are duplicating some important info. Needs timesheet approval flow.

昨年

Thanks for the feedback, Becky! We 100% agree with linking some areas and already do that in some places on the platform, and more will be added! As for a timesheet approval flow, that's on our roadmap for the very near future! Stay tuned for our product updates coming out regularly :) Thanks again for your review!

Raquel
アメリカのAssistant Manager
美術館、博物館, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

All in one with great services!

製品を使ってみた感想: Scheduling
Moving from weekly scheduling to Monthly Availability
Increasing communication with the team
Having an interactive directory is a plus!

良いポイント:

The customization of almost everything made it user-friendly for our team. Also, the communication tools make it a great experience for the team.

改善してほしい点:

Availability function in the Scheduler - It would be good if the users are allowed to change the Availability notifications. It seems that they get so many notifications if the Admin updates the Availability

2 年前

Thanks for the amazing feedback Raquel! An easy-to-use, all-in-one solution to manage your employees is what we do! And it's great to hear that you were able to reduce the number of tools you're using, and centralize everything under one roof with Connecteam :) As for your feedback regarding the availability, we'll have a team member contacting you for more details so we can see how that can be improved. Thanks again!

Angela
アメリカのOffice Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Glad to have found this.

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm happy with Connecteam, and I'm glad I found it.

良いポイント:

It has a wide variety of features that have allowed us to move our payroll and HR to a virtual platform. Clocking in and out and tracking employee hours and location is a great feature.

改善してほしい点:

It is not completely intuitive in all the areas of use, there are SO many helpful features, its hard to keep track at first. Nevertheless support is incredible and you can learn quickly if you reach out.

昨年

Thank you so much for your review, Angela! We're happy to hear Connecteam helps you and your team be more productive and get more done :) Yes, some features are more advanced than others, but all features and capabilities have supported videos and articles to make things simpler. We're also happy that you have found our support team to be helpful and responsive! Thanks again for taking out the time to review our product and services!

Austin
アメリカのManager
セキュリティ、調査, 11-50の従業員数

Really like Connecteam and I think you will as well

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Really like Connecteam. I have deployed it one and was very happy and when I changed employers I deployed it for my new team as well. The platform is absolutely packed with features and you can get really granular with customization. It’s kind of the Swiss Army knife of personal management platforms. Customer support is great too.

良いポイント:

Super easy to get set up and going. Packed full of features!

改善してほしい点:

Occasional feature malfunction when a new update is pushed, but is always resolved in a couple hours.

昨年

Thanks for the awesome review, Austin! We're happy to hear you can do a lot from the same place using Connecteam :)

Stanislav
ブルガリアのOwner
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Great for using

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm very happy with their customer service! I always contact to Alon and he is great! Always answer on time and do his best for us!

良いポイント:

The best option is that I can see the location of the check-in/out. Also, I receive a notification if someone didn't check-in/out.

改善してほしい点:

The software is only for the team and there are no many options for the customers of the business.

2 年前

Thanks Stanislav! We're excited to hear Connecteam helps you run your business's day to day easily and more efficiently! Our platform is for in-organizational use mainly, but if you have suggestions for us we'd be happy to know about it! Please reach out to us over email or the live chat :)

Nyla
アメリカのFounder & Owner
ホスピタリティ, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

This is the greatest thing ever.

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I am BEYOND satisfied with Connecteam. Despite the very long wait times for escalated support, the software is well-built and so far works as it should, so escalated support isn't something one would need often anyway. It is feature rich, and very affordable. Worth every penny, and I am so happy that I stumbled across this.

良いポイント:

Want to design your own employee app? No, seriously... a REAL app? Connecteam is for you. Want to add custom features such as a mobile time clock, work schedule, event calendar, incident report app, reimbursement report app, online education center, custom push notifications, digital company handbook, in app messenger, team self-assessment, team surveys, a mobile help desk, and much much more? Connecteam is for you. It is ready to right after sign up, and scaling up seems endless. I could rave for days - l.i.t.e.r.a.l. days about everything I love about this software - but I don't have the space. What I will say is that Connecteam has solved every problem I've had since starting my business that I paid over 2x as much for other programs to do that couldn't. Connecteam is what all other 'create your own app in a few clicks' companies wanted to be and promised to be.

改善してほしい点:

I only have 2 dislikes - that's right... out of all the amazing features and functionality available in Connecteam, I only dislike 2 things about the software. Just pause a moment before I proceed and let that sink in. Cons: The 1st con actually isn't a software issue. It's a support issue. Support is readily available, super polite, and extremely responsible. However, for elevated tasks, a ticket must always be created and escalated and the wait times for that are extremely, extremely long. Need help setting up a feature? Connecteam support is there almost instantly willing and ready to help. Need help figuring out why said feature is doing something wonky? Sorry, gotta create a ticket for that. Right now, I'm still waiting on a resolution for a bug I reported over a week and a half ago. Thankfully, the bug doesn't restrict my ability to use the software. It's more of a cosmetic issue. The 2nd con is that there is a feature in the software called 'Workflows'. In brief, it allows you to set up an app within the app of sorts where app users can enter info or submit forms, and someone else (such as a manager or payroll approver) can review what was submitted and update the status (to something such as approved or rejected, for example). The problem I have is that there is no way to leave a note to the submitter after reviewing the submission. You can't leave feedback or praise, you have to start a chat to message someone which means backing out, extra clicks, etc.

4 年前

Nyla! Thank you for this incredible review!! We appreciate the time you've spent on reviewing us. My name is Chen and I'm from the product team and I'd happy to reply to your awesome feedback: We work hard to make Connecteam a true all-in-one employee app. We release new features, enhancements and general fixes on a weekly or even daily basis. It would be a lie to say that this approach to product management doesn't come with a toll.. It means that we will have glitches and we prioritize it by many considerations. Cosmetic glitches are usually less urgent but I promise you that we get to ALL of it! You'll see :) As for the Workflows - I agree! Stay tuned for amazing new capabilities coming to the Workflows in the next few weeks. The notes support for mobile and much more is coming your way. We always revision features according to customers' feedback and this has come up a lot, that's why it's in our roadmap for Q1 of 2019! Thanks again for putting the time, it's golden to us!

Gerard
アメリカのDirector Of Operations
セキュリティ、調査, 51-200の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

Total Security LLC

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our experience has been great. I am not very tech savvy, but with the help of the connecteam staff I am now able to navigate the app and dashboard with ease and teach others.

良いポイント:

This program allows our security officers to use one program no matter what site they are working at. All reports are similar and the location tab allows our office to ensure officers are punching in at their site location, not from home or on the road. There is more than meets the eye with Connecteam. Having used the program roughly 2 years now, we are still learning new features and implementing them.

改善してほしい点:

The updating, which I understand has to happen. We have had few instances where the program would stop working for an hour or so. It would be nice to be notified immediately with any issues going on.

2 年前

Hi Gerard, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're happy to have you on board and super happy that you always find ways to scale within the product, which is what we aim for! It's great to see your team uses one platform for everything they need, and we're positive you'll adopt more solution as we have amazing all new features in our pipeline :) Thanks!

Josh
アメリカのCOO
保険, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great way to manage my team's (constantly-varying) licensing and capabilities.

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Due to the COVID epidemic, my team had to rapidly transition our way of business. Connecteam allowed us to solve several logistics problems that allowed us to thrive and grow.
Also, the availability of the support team is amazing. Whenever I have a technical or sales question, the site's chat window gets you straight to one of 4 (or so) members of that team. By now, I am on a first-name basis with several of them since we have spoken to frequently.

良いポイント:

The administrative capabilities of Connecteam allows my company (and now, my entire network) to keep track of our field team's licensing, which varies constantly. We can use filtering to find the people we need when and where we need them.

改善してほしい点:

The inability to synchronize with a personal calendar is a fatal flaw, and seemingly not something that would require reinventing the wheel. There are other software solutions out there that can sync one calendar to a personal calendar. Asking the whole team to keep a separate calendar and availability is a nonstarter, so we simply dont use the connecteam calendar.

3 年前

Thanks for the feedback Josh! We're happy to see that the flexibility of our platform allows you to utilize it on a day-to-day basis and also at a time of need, when quick adjustments are required more than before. Syncing the app with tools like a calendar is something that's already on our roadmap and will be added in the next few months, hopefully sooner than later :) Thank you again for taking the time to write this review, we highly appreciate it! Take care and stay safe!

Kourtney
アメリカのManager
スポーツ, 11-50の従業員数

LIFE SAVER

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We played around with several different software options for our staff. We were using several different apps and wanted to switch to something that had all features in one place. Connecteam has been AWESOME for us! My staff uses the workflow feature daily to fill out daily reports about their day, the chat feature to communicate with their coworkers, and the time clock and shift swapping is super easy! We love how easy it is to learn and use! And the customer service is EXCEPTIONAL. As a manager, it's so convenient and way less time consuming to have all these features like vacation approval, exporting timesheets, and capability to upload PDF files etc to update my staff quickly!

良いポイント:

I love that I can easily view my entire staff's schedule, approve vacation, export timesheets for payroll for a specified pay period, and set up daily reports for my staff to fill out using the workflow option. I also love that I can see specifically which employees read updates.

改善してほしい点:

I honestly don't have any complaints about the app. I feel that it is EXTREMELY user friendly!

3 年前

WOW! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We're super happy to hear you love using your Connecteam platform! There's a lot more coming up very soon so make sure to stay tuned for all upcoming announcements! Thanks again for taking the time to review us :)

Kathy
アメリカのFinance Manager
環境サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great product for a good price and incredible support when you have any questions.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our employees like this much better than the old time clock system as much as we do. This gives us a much better concrete way to see the cost of production, as well as hours worked for payroll.

良いポイント:

This product makes it very easy to keep track of employees time as well as the time spent on specific tasks and how many pieces were made. It is very easy to clock in and out for breaks and lunch time. This makes it simple to do no matter where you are located in our various warehouses. Tracking time spent on specific jobs helps us to make better decisions when evaluating the cost of production. There is a geo tracking feature that lets you know if your employees are at work when they clock in or out. The weekly time sheets are very easy to work with and always available to see for all of the employees. This is the Best Customer Support group I have had the pleasure of working with when I had any questions.

改善してほしい点:

This system depends on all of the employees having a cell phone with good reception , and remembering to clock in and out when they change jobs. This improves with practice and there is always an option to make changes that require an administrative approval so accurate information is what is recorded. It is a great system for our business.

2 年前

Thank you so much for this amazing review Kathy! Super happy to hear Connecteam works great for your business! We have amazing time clock capabilities coming your way, so make sure to look out for our next announcements :)

Adeela
アメリカのDirector
土木工学, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Customer Service You Can't Beat!!!

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been very user friendly and every few months they are making great updates and adding new features that you may not realize you needed, but ABSOLUTLEY come in handy. What I appreciate most is the phenomenal customer service that I have gotten from the team. If ever there is a question or you need support, they are there to help and will do all they can to get you the answer you need or connect you with someone who can. So far so great. We have been with them for a year and I don't see us leaving anytime soon!

Ease of use Accessibility Adaptability Integrations

改善してほしい点:

It is a little on the pricey side, but for what you get, it really comes out to be worth it. We really use this system for almost everything. and every day they are adding new features. I do not have many complaints at this point.

4 か月前

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Adeela! In addition to our main promise of providing businesses with everything they need to manage their employees in one place, instead of purchasing multiple software, we see customer service as what really set the Connecteam experience apart from any other solution out there :) It's really great to know you find our support teams friendly and helpful :) Thank you so much!