Birdeyeの概要

Birdeye is an all-in-one customer experience platform.

Birdeyeの詳細

良いポイント:

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

改善点:

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Birdeyeの評価

Nick F.
Nick F.
カナダのCEO
投稿者のソース

Best choice for review management platforms

5 2 年前

コメント: I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

良いポイント:

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

改善点:

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

昨年

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Amy S.
アメリカのReputation Specialist
製品の使用期間:: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Automated Reviews Made Easy!

5 9 か月前

コメント: Overall I am very pleased with the product. It is a huge improvement from who we previously used. They continue to innovate their product and are open to suggestions. They find solutions and are dedicated to customer satisfaction.

良いポイント:

I like how I can customize reviews to brand them for each of my clients' needs. Automation is a huge benefit as I can now offer this product to a wider variety of my clients.

改善点:

There are some platforms such as FieldEdge that they offer to integrate with but it is not a true integration. They have a dedicated team to pull contacts to send customer review requests through cloud based access, but it lacks a seamless effort at times. More platforms to fully integrate on would be beneficial, Such platforms would be: Successware, Payzer, FieldEdge, dESCO.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのMarketing Coordinator
自動車, 51-200の従業員数

Reputation management made easy

5 先月 新着

コメント: In this day and age, reviews are important. Most of our potential customers will look us up online and check out our reviews before they decide to do business with us. Birdeye makes it easy to request reviews from our customers. It also makes it easy to respond to reviews on all of the many sites people leave reviews from one place.

良いポイント:

Birdeye makes it easy to request, monitor and respond to reviews.

改善点:

Setup and use is easy. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Peter S.
アメリカのCo-Founder
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Over charged over promised bait and switch, deceit, and non stop billing issues!

3 2 か月前

コメント: I lost money by using BirdEye and they still wont fix the issues!

良いポイント:

The ability to get more reviews on google

改善点:

Lots of issues with integrations and billing but most of all I purchased Yext through them and was given Synup! I was lied to and when I called them out on it they said oh we will give you Yext now, I asked for a refund and they said they were working on it, I found this out at the end of July or beginning of August then I told them I would not be renewing my 25 locations, they then said they would send me a new contract, tried to get me to sign a 3-year contract, I refused and said I wanted to drop down to 10 locations, they then sent me a new contract for one year, I didn't sign, then they auto renewed, I'm reporting them to the state attorney! Also everyone I dealt with was fired or left!

Abby A.
アメリカのLeasing Professional
不動産, 11-50の従業員数

Birdeye is wonderful!

5 3 か月前

良いポイント:

Birdeye is so helpful for our company. The real time text feature with future prospects makes communication so simple and effective.

改善点:

There isn't anything I like "least" about this software. I do wish that text conversations could be assigned to multiple people however.

Mark R.
アメリカのSenior Rept Mgmt Specialist

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

5 2 年前

コメント: I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

良いポイント:

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

改善点:

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Anthony D.
アメリカのMarketing and Systems Manager
不動産, 201-500の従業員数

Surprise Value and Convenience

5 10 か月前

コメント: Highly flexible ways to get reviews and dialogs as well as organized replies and work flows to keep on top of reputation and prospects...

良いポイント:

Very simple interface navigation, integration with Yardi, lots of customization, great team/support and innovative tools like Chat Bots...

改善点:

No cons bc customization allows right sizing...

Diana R.
アメリカのMarketing Manager
小売, 11-50の従業員数

Great Software

5 10 か月前

コメント: Overall it's been helping us obtain more reviews and prevent negative reviews before they hit the surface. I really like the direct feedback option because this gives us important consumer insights and a chance to make things right with unhappy clients.

良いポイント:

I like how user friendly the platform is. It is very easy to navigate and learn as a new user.

改善点:

The only con I would say is that you have to sign a year long agreement. Although I agree that this is a long term solution, it's nice to have that trial period just in case.

John regan W.
John regan W.
アメリカのMarketing Director
不動産, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

5 2 年前

コメント: fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

良いポイント:

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

改善点:

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Sophia H.
アメリカのSales Rep
小売, 2-10の従業員数

Birdeye is great!

4 昨年

良いポイント:

Birdeye is very easy to use and it has a ton of amazing features. I love that I am able to track all of the different reviews we receive. The customer service that this company provides is also out standing.

改善点:

The only downside to Birdeye is that it doesn't integrate with the Edge, the main software system we use in our business.

Birdeyeからの返信

昨年

Hi Sophia, we love hearing that our support team is taking great care of you. Thank you for being a Birdeye customer!

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
アメリカのCustomer Service Dispatcher & Social Media Maven
建築資材, 2-10の従業員数

Reviews=Revenue w/BirdEye as Your Guide

5 2 年前

コメント: Prior to using BirdEye, I had the vaguest notion of what entailed the process of online reviewing, HOW people and companies and businesses were actually able to procure such a steady stream of tremendous numbers of reviews and so quickly, in terms of date of service. It was bananas to me! Then, I had the pleasure of having the job of "sending a bird eye" to every one of our customers, right after I was hired, to be Dispatcher at a HVAC company, with absolutely no idea how a bird eye had anything to do with our business. I figured I just was not in on an inside joke and would have to learn that of course. I was given zero instruction other than the aforementioned line, we're talking I had NO IDEA what this was, what I was doing, or how I was going to do what I was supposed to be doing. Well, praise the high heavens and all the birds eyes in the sky that Bird Eye is what it is as I was able to learn EXACTLY what this system was, the importance of timely reviews, and exactly how to do the entire system simply by visiting the BirdEye website that first time. It is THAT intuitive and user-friendly, honestly, it's even FUN.

良いポイント:

Absolutely EVERYTHING. For anyone who is tasked with being responsible for learning, implementing, and maintaining rigorous company reviews, quickly and with little to no instruction, the very reviews that Google proffer up upon searching either the respective company or simply the general industry, the reviews that are responsible for having an enormous impact on our first impression of a company and that are shown to the entire internet, those reviews, THIS exact software, this exact company BirdEye, IS what and all you need. Pinky swear. They have seriously taken this tremendous and immensely important component to a business' success and neatly packaged it into a one-size fits all, super intuitive, beyond simple to use and master and even FUN package. You WILL beast/slay the ever-present review dragon, you WILL please your boss and coworkers, as the reviews, rendered timely, efficient, and simple, keep gushing in. No matter the company's industry or scope of business, BirdEye IS THE eye in the revered review sky. Fly little review master, FLY!

改善点:

Honestly, I found using BirdEye to be so fun, I realize I may be quite the outlier there, but as this is such a streamlined and easy set of steps, the same taken for each you send, doing the day's reviews is an almost therapeutic endeavor. I kid not. And I was so so grateful for how quickly I was able to understand and implement the process, having never been inconvenienced or plagued with ANY issues or problems or hiccups, I'd be remiss if I didn't say that may be there should be an appreciation show dedicated that we can call "BirdEye for the Queer AND Straight Guys." No cons.

2 年前

Wow! Music to our hears! Thank you for taking the time and providing thorough feedback. We are thrilled you're having a positive experience and enjoying the platform.

Jr P.
アメリカのPartner
投稿者のソース

Always growing for the better

5 昨年

コメント: We assist businesses with their online presence and truly enjoy seeing businesses succeed.

良いポイント:

The platform works as expected but most importantly they are always improving fuctionality.

改善点:

Keeping up with changes. They are always making adjustments but in the end it is always a better experience and product.

Birdeyeからの返信

昨年

We sure do! Feedback is so important to us as it helps us make enhancements and come out with new helpful features.

認証済みレビュアー
アメリカのCo-Founder
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 51-200の従業員数

Experience Management through BirdEye is an awesome experience

5 3 年前

コメント: Decision making is now done with data. The data tells us what needs to change. That makes things easy.

良いポイント:

BirdEye has made experience management a wonderful experience. We manage thousands of locations and this tool gives us the transparency and scale that we need to manage an ever changing technology landscape. It also gives us the flexibility to create and execute campaigns to gather different types of feedback across various channels. The data we receive from our customers is amazing and it allows us to make better business decisions. This software has also made it really easy to identify who needs more customer service training, or changes we need to make to our facilities etc... Love the reporting, two way messaging, review gathering, monitoring and surveys. NPS is also easy to serve.

改善点:

Switching from setup to campaigns could be easier.

Nicole B.
アメリカのSocial Media and Marketing Manager

Terrific Business Software

5 3 年前

コメント: They are always on the ball to provide help and respond to questions. Terrific overall experience. I have recommended your business to other friends who are in business ownership and will continue to recommend you.

良いポイント:

Review organization and management. Internet scanning for reviews.

改善点:

I am still a newer user to the software because it is our hygienist who enters in the clients for review requests. I happen to be the individual responsible for review tracking and replying. I did not like a recent situation where the BirdEye software changed our Facebook Profile and Cover photo to match each other, to our logo one morning at 3am. I have talked with BirdEye about this and we are on the same page for the future. We did change our cover photo and profile photo back to the original photos we have selected. We should all be good moving forward now and it did not alter my exceptional rating and perception of BirdEye as a company. We think you are terrific!!!!

3 年前

Hi Mary, We are sorry about the FB profile changing! Good news is you can now manage all that within the dashboard, but I totally understand the frustration and glad you got it back to what you wanted quickly! By the way, Flower Mound Dental is one of our favorites!! Thanks for all the recommendations! Don't forget to fill out the referral form so we can pay you for all your referrals! The form is on the website or on the login screen :-).

Lisa S.
アメリカのOffice mangaer

Are you the best ?

5 3 年前

コメント: Out overall experience has been tremendous! We really care about our patients. We are a husband and wife team and we treat them like our family. We have high skill level too and our team is dedicated too in treating and caring for each patient and when they ask patients to fill out the email when they get it after their appointment, it is always a 5 star review ! It is the best way to show new prospective new patients that are looking to come to a practice that want to be treated that way too ! They want to be listened too , not to be hurt,& they want to understand wants going on . They also want to be able to smile and feel good about themselves again. And do it in a way that they can afford it and we seem to make that work for them . And this birdeye reviews is a way that they express it to us . Get it ! Now ! Unless you suck .... then don’t because people will tell you but maybe that’s good too and then you’ll know that you need to step up your game or fire someone or maybe more than just someone maybe everyone and start over with a whole new team and a new mission statement..... wow ... food for thought 😉

良いポイント:

The software is Easy to use! Just send out an email asking the patients do do a review . Fill in your own questions .

改善点:

There is nothing that I don’t like about the software really

Dawn D.
アメリカのDirector of Marketing

Game Changer

5 2 年前

コメント: We have been partners since 2015 and we encourage clients to use the Birdeye technology. Thank you for the quality work that you provide!

良いポイント:

Birdeye has allowed our business owners to exponentially build their online presence and brand reputation through new Google reviews! The automated text message and email makes it super easy and efficient for the business owner and the customer. And our business owners love the feed that can be embedded on their website to showcase the quality reviews submitted.

改善点:

It's been a great experience using the product yet we would prefer to have the option to choose whether to have the average rating show ...this seems to be an issue at the start of service where maybe the rating isn't the best it can be until new reviews are generated.

昨年

Love it! So glad to hear your clients are loving the testimonial widget! That's a great tool to use to showcase all of their awesome reviews they worked hard for.

Tim S.
アメリカのGeneral Manager
建設, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Greatly increased our online reviews!

5 2 年前

コメント: We are on our second year using Birdeye and we only had around 30 total reviews online and today we have over 600! The program works with our customer management software and automatically sends out review requests after each job so we do not even have to think about it.

良いポイント:

I really like how you can see and respond to all of your reviews in one place instead of having to login to multiple sites to leave replies.

改善点:

We integrate with the Service Titan software and sometimes the technician does not come over to show who was on the job related to the review request.

2 年前

600 reviews, that's awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the great work!

Yovana P.
アメリカのExecutive Assistant
不動産, 2-10の従業員数

Greatest Investment for our Company

5 10 か月前

コメント: We have seen such an phenomenal growth with our company. We have tripled our sales and are able to have our amazing clients leave amazing stories on their experience.

良いポイント:

You don't have to be tech savvy to operate software. There's is a lot of training videos that help you though out and a lot of tips to make your job even easier. Their customer service is top notch!

改善点:

Make it easier to log in from different browser engines.

Ian B.
アメリカのSite Director
スポーツ, 501-1,000の従業員数

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

5 2 年前

コメント: I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

良いポイント:

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

改善点:

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

2 年前

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Fadia S.
アメリカのOffice Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 11-50の従業員数

Why walk if you can fly!!!! Use Birdeye

5 3 年前

コメント: Our patients are walking advertisements for our office and Birdeye has been the best method to voice their opinions.

良いポイント:

The benefits outweigh the cost. Using Birdeye has increased our presence socially and physically. One of the best investments I made in our office. Can't say enough about the benefits and the ease of using this product.

改善点:

I was hesitant at first to do business with someone who is across the states and would only communicate by phone or email. Little did I know, the staff goes out of their way to answer any questions and if a problem arises and we need assistance, they are on top of the issues quick. I wish I knew about Birdeye sooner. The sky will be the limit

3 年前

Fadia, thanks so much for your great feedback. We love that you are benefiting so much from using BirdEye! Sky is definitely the limit for your practice! We're honored you consider BirdEye "one of hte best investments" for your practice! Thanks for being a BirdEye customer!

Amy T.
アメリカのOwner
投稿者のソース

Excellent choice for reputation management with a few other bells & whistles too

4 2 年前

コメント: I've had a great experience and again do appreciate the fact that they're swift to help with any problems. Many new features have rolled out lately - all of which we're learning more about so we can use these for clients too.

良いポイント:

Our most favorite part of partnering with and reselling Birdeye is their customer support team. Truly, they're reachable and highly focused on solving any errors or glitches that may arise with anything automated and connected to a myriad of other sites.

改善点:

Although not extremely important, the sizing of a client's cover photo (which then displays both on their reviews url along with anytime a review is shared to a FB page) seems to be more work that it should - particularly to make it look great on both mobile and desktop.

昨年

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback! We love that our support team has been taking great care of you. Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so this makes us happy to hear!

Ashley M.
アメリカのOFFICE MANAGER
保険, 2-10の従業員数
製品の使用期間:: 6~12か月

Amazing Service!

5 2 年前

コメント: So far we are happy with the service BirdEye provides to our office. We have been working with BirdEye for almost a year now and our reviews have tripled. We had trouble receiving any feedback previously and really wanted a company that can initiate the patient into writing a review good or bad so we can move forward accordingly and with the help of BirdEye getting a review has been an amazing experience form start to finish.

良いポイント:

What I like most about BirdEye is the fact that they are always available to help out immediately! You can reach out and almost instantly one of their representatives are available to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

改善点:

BirdEye has been a pleasure! So far so good.

Aaron M.
アメリカのCEO

Best Reputation Management Platform

5 2 年前

コメント: I have been working with BirdEye for about 24 months now with multiple clients. I was on the team to originally decide on BirdEye as the reputation management platform for a large medical company. I have since moved on to build a digital marketing agency and recommend BirdEye for any brick-and-mortar business.

良いポイント:

I like the performance. I have worked and continue to work with clients with 1 - 250 different locations with BirdEye, and the growth my clients have achieved is incredible. From the ease of use to the pure engagement rate, everything functions well to drive high-quality leads to businesses, resulting in more and more business.[

改善点:

Paying the bill? I mean, if it was free I would like it more. However, the cost is affordable for the benefits it provides. I would love if they had capabilities to work with eCommerce clients to drive product reviews as well.

Jennifer L.
アメリカのPresident

Easy Review Capturing!

5 2 年前

コメント: Exceptional service. The product functionality is ever expanding.

良いポイント:

The BirdEye tool makes it so easy for the reviewer to quickly and easily write 5-star reviews!

改善点:

No con. But I would love a social media post scheduling tool through The BirdEye Platform

昨年

Awesome, thank you for sharing your feedback! We love hearing how seamless the platform is to ask for reviews. :)

Mary D.
アメリカのBusiness Manager

I love my BirdEye

5 3 年前

コメント: We changed the software so that we control who gets a review - We pick them out in the AM. We manage a 5 star on Google and all our reviews are so positive and flattering to the office.

良いポイント:

The ease that any of my staff can present the software and the patient is at ease seeing it isn't a big deal. Lots of patients are afraid the click here, click there platforms, or even before we had BirdEye, us telling them how to do it! This is easy breezy for all!

改善点:

There isn't anything I don't not like about it - We were able to custom tailor the software to what we wanted and it's what I got!

3 年前

Thanks Mary! We love your dental office is getting such great reviews. We do offer 300+ integrations, but I'm happy to hear you found a way that works specifically for your office! And it looks like you're really rocking it with the reviews. Glad to hear your patients find it "easy breezy"! Thanks for the feedback!