CourtReserveとは

CourtReserve is a powerful tool to help you connect with your players, grow your memberships, fill your courts, and empower your staff

CourtReserveの詳細

改善してほしい点:

Just drop down menu for courts delayed sometimes. When you go on to the site and set up a time it doesn't show court.

CourtReserveの評価

通信, 501-1,000の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Look no further beyond CourtReserve

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's a very robust application and if that is not enough, the service is outstanding, not only with support, but the CourtReserve staff is very interested in hearing your suggestions or challenges and turning them into future enhancements. If you are assessing different systems, definitely include CourtReserve in your analysis and it very likely will be your top choice.

良いポイント:

The applications is so feature rich and they are continually improving it, so its hard to pick just one. However, what I like most about CourtReserve is the administration features of the product. I previously used an alternate application before switching to CourtReserve and that applications took me 12+ hours to set up a season (few months) of weekly pickleball events. That same process took me about 2 hours with CourtReserve and further more if I needed to extend the season in the prior system it would take me another 12+ hours (and very prone to errors), whereas CourtReserve is easily extended and would take less than 2 hours. Also the restrictions for events and the flexibility and variety of restrictions is very good with CourtReserve and saved our organization tons of time.

改善してほしい点:

It's hard to say what I like least. I honestly cannot think of anything at the moment because whatever shortfall there is the CourtReserve staff is very willing to fill that gap.

Paul Henri
アメリカのDirector of Tennis
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 11-50の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

By far the best software out there!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: The experience has been amazing. The customer service from the start has been top notch. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his staff have done a tremendous job with building this software. Thank you so much!

良いポイント:

Court Reserve has so many features. I love the ability to set up all the features according to what is needed for our club. The staff constantly works to improve the software and add more features. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have an amazing customer service and always take in consideration the clubs’ problems by trying to solve them with new features. They always try to enhance the software and their main mission is to help everyone. I cannot thank them enough for what they have done.

改善してほしい点:

We would love to have push notifications so members can have quicker access to all the information they need.

Phillip
アメリカのCreative Director
投稿者のソース

For the most part, it was a pretty user-friendly experience.

3.0 4 年前

良いポイント:

I liked being able to reserve a court right from my phone without having to call the clubhouse. The desktop version seems to work nicely and is more visual.

改善してほしい点:

The mobile version was a bit clunky and difficult to find court times that were available. It would be nice to be able to see if the time I wanted was available without having to submit a request first.

4 年前

Hey Phillip! Thank you so much for your review. Just so you know, the online booking process is going to be so much better in another couple weeks when we release our brand new MOBILE APP! You will also be able to see availability before submitting a request! Thanks, Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Christopher
アメリカのAGM
投稿者のソース

Hollow Rock and Court Reserve are the perfect match!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Incredible. Not only is the product amazing, but the team behind it is even better. We are going to miss them moving away from NC :(

良いポイント:

I've worked with now three software systems in my 7 year careers in Club Management. By far, Court Reserve has delivered a product that we will be sticking with for the long haul.

改善してほしい点:

Like many smaller companies there are still "glitches" in the system. That being said, the customer service is phenomenal and we get the results we need quickly.

Aurelie
アメリカのDirector of Tennis
投稿者のソース

Tennis Club must for club management software

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Feels like a family business and has a lot of personal attention to our needs while top-notch product.

良いポイント:

Having a desktop and app version Having administration access and member access on the same login Tech support with live chat

改善してほしい点:

We have to integrate the widget into our current website. Wish they would also be a website hosting.

Bill
アメリカのManager

So Much Better Than Tennis Source

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: The entire experience has been great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their talented Customer Service Team have helped us when ever needed. The product is much more user friendly than Tennis Source .

良いポイント:

Court Reserve was great from the start for our club. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] took some time to get to know how our business was set up and what features were important. They have many tutorials on Youtube to help get you familiar with all the great features. We had Tennis Source for the prior 3 years and our staff has really been thrilled with the change. The program has lots of safe guards to help the desk staff. The software has also helped simplify our end of day and monthly bookkeeping. Our pros are also very happy with the mobile app for booking lessons.

改善してほしい点:

Collecting open time court fees divided between 2-4 players was more difficult than it needed to be.

昨年

It's been an absolute please serving you and your team Bill. Thank you for taking the time to provide an honest review of your experience!

Steven
アメリカのOwner
スポーツ, 11-50の従業員数

Amazing Product

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Court Reserve is our all in one management system. We are able to book all of our programs, trach our financials and communicate via email with all of our clients. The phone app is off the charts and a favorite of our staff and clients.

良いポイント:

Court Reserve was perfect for our tennis club. It is user friendly and the company is always looking for ways to improve their product. I've reviewed numerous products and Curt Reserve is by far the best,

改善してほしい点:

The are no cons because when ever the software has limitations, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] put their team to work to resolve the issue. The product has evolved tremendously in just our first year with the company.

Alastair
カナダのTennis Director / Owner
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上
投稿者のソース

Great Stuff! Improving Monthly!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Amazing! Has saved me a ton of time, money and our members love the app!

良いポイント:

The app is the best thing for us and our members. Easy for members to reserve courts through the app and the email reminders are amazing!

改善してほしい点:

At times some things can be challenging administratively. Refunding or crediting partially paid for things is not doable (or was not doable). And overall would love if a waitlist feature was added (it might already be?) and if people could checkout for programs without having an account.

Christy
Christy
アメリカのowner

CourtReserve Rocks!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the whole crew of support have been fabulous and extremely responsive and kind even when the problem is our user error and quick to update the status of fixes when a glitch is found on their side.

良いポイント:

The system is extremely robust on the admin side with new features and improvements done a continuous basis as requested by administrators. Our players love the app-- appreciate it ease of use to register for events and manage account.

改善してほしい点:

A bit of learning curve to maximize the software. Definitely need to make sure you have some superusers to manage the admin side, but as with anything it is time well spent to learn the nuances of the system.

Rachel
Rachel
アメリカのCommunications Director
投稿者のソース

Excellent Customer Service, Great Product!

良いポイント:

I love the ability to see a high level view of our court usage. I also like that we can accept payments online, we can see reasons why people need to cancel a court, and our clients have complete control over their own schedule without waiting on a response from us!

改善してほしい点:

No mobile app - but I know they're coming out with that soon! It's a bit difficult to use on just a mobile browser.

Richard
アメリカのManaging Director / Owner

The HOP

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I would rate our experience as excellent. They are great listeners and take the ideal that are specific to pickleball and implement them very timely.

良いポイント:

The software allow our users to review our schedule, select events, and pay without engaging the HOP staff at all. WE could not possible manage the desk with JUST one employee if we did not have court reserve. At court turnover time we have 20 to 30 new people checking in at the same time . We just check the box that they arrived and move to next person. Could not be easy. The product MAKES IT EASY for our customer to do business with tHe HOP. The mobile app os perfect for out non computer literate clients.

改善してほしい点:

We would like the software to provide a point of sale option and interface with Quick Books. We have no issues with the software. Other than above it does everything we need.

3 年前

Richard, It has been amazing working with you and the staff of The HOP. Thanks for entrusting in us as you opened your new facility. So glad to be able to share in the success of your first year. It's amazing to see where you guys have come in such a short time! Best, Tim

Jason
アメリカのOwner & Director of Tennis
ツール使用期間: 2年以上
投稿者のソース

Great Product, Great Support!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: This husband and wife team truly are exceptional. They know their stuff, and have the staff to help them run a smooth operation. They respond quickly to emails and constantly update their software to the needs of their clientele.

良いポイント:

The customer support was top of my list. I was already familiar with an online court management system and it was very frustrating trying to get someone to help us.

改善してほしい点:

The previous version of apple app was not easy to use. I'm glad to see a new update on this.

Corey
アメリカのSpa and Sports Club Director
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

This has been a great addition to our club, something that members have long asked for.

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Helps to free up time for the front desk staff. Helps to hold members accountable when they don't show up for their courts

良いポイント:

Nic and the rest of the IT team are quick to respond to questions and have even updated their software based on things I wanted available for my club. On the member side of things the software is user friendly while on the computer. The email feature has been great. I appreciate the ability to add flyers and images to the emails.

改善してほしい点:

Software does not work great on mobile devices. If you try and book a court when none are available it says no data available. In this instance it would be nice if the software told you when the next available court time was instead of having to go back and try a different time. At times it can be difficult to locate some of the administrative options.

4 年前

Corey, Since this review, the member app is out and ready be used by all your members. They will love it! Thanks! Tim

Jack
アメリカのDirector of Racquet Sports
投稿者のソース

Amazing product that fit our needs perfectly. The service is extremely responsive and customized.

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Provided everything we needed in our first year having indoor tennis at our club and having to accommodate online booking, reports, scheduling, etc. Very user friendly and the service is amazing and very capable of making customized changes quickly and effectively.

良いポイント:

The ability to customize nearly anything to fit our needs. It is very flexible and able to provide many different kids of reports as well as hide and show information to our customers as desired. The service is amazing, friendly, professional, and very fast. They are very agile and can implement changes to the software very quickly.

改善してほしい点:

It is usable on an iPhone, but cumbersome to book courts and view availability. It is difficult to scroll through court listings without the device being redirected thinking you are clicking something, when you are actually just scrolling. Once APP is out, this issue should go away.

Kevin
アメリカのHead Tennis Professional

CourtReserve - The Best Choice For Facilities & Event Management

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall is more of what I described above... CourtReserve has made managing courts for our membership clean and simple while at the same time feature rich and customizable.

良いポイント:

The software is very clean and modern. The support staff is Unbelievably responsive to questions and feature requests... as such a great product is constantly being sculpted, reshaped and improved based a good deal on user feedback.

改善してほしい点:

If you went back a couple of years you could make a case that the product wasn't quite fully baked... But again, their relentless pursuit of making CourtReserve as good as it can possibly be is like virtually nothing I've seen before in a product/service.

Conan
アメリカのTennis Director
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 501-1,000の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Court Reserve Review

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If I were to look for a company that has amazing customer service, overall product satisfaction and something that has everything I need- I would use Court Reserve as the top model.
I say this as I have used so many other types of online booking systems with so much frustrations..... and this one is perfect for all my needs.

良いポイント:

This is the best online booking system I have found after 10 years of looking and using other systems.

改善してほしい点:

The great thing about this system is that one can use it for the most basic logistics or really get the most out of it by using many if not all of the complex items available.

2 年前

Conan, It is an absolute pleasure to serve you and your team out at La Jolla Beach and Tennis! Thank you for the review. Thanks, Tim

Colleen
アメリカのOwner

CourtReserve and Tennis- perfect match

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Awesome software but more so, could not have implemented it and customized it for our club without the 24/7 support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and their staff. To this day, they continue to improve and upgrade the software, provide webinars and constant tech support.

良いポイント:

Online reservations, event scheduling and management, accurate and up to date court sheets, mobile app, tech support, link to GL accounts, registration database

改善してほしい点:

Would like preauthorizations to charge credit card at time of service so don’t have to refund for rainouts. Would like easier procedures for closing courts off season,

Nicole
アメリカのDirector
スポーツ, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Lifesaver

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall our relationship with CourtReserve was a very positive experience. We were able to track occupancy during the pandemic with confidence.

良いポイント:

Due to COVID-19 we found ourselves needing a reservation system asap and CourtReserve had us up and running immediately! The customer service team was quick to respond during a very stressful time.

改善してほしい点:

We had some trouble with the restrictions working effectively. For example, allowing residents to book every 48 hours seem to cause a lot of problems that we were never able to resolve so we had to remove that feature.

アメリカのTennis Director
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 2-10の従業員数

We Love Court Reserve!

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Court Reservations have improved dramatically and become more efficient. Overall organization of clinics, lessons, events have improved. The software has allowed us to become much more organized. We absolutely love it.

良いポイント:

The ability to have members register for courts and events is priceless to us. Also having the ability to close courts without having to send out e-mails works well too.

改善してほしい点:

We don't really have negative things to say, it's been a great addition to our club's operations.

Johana
アメリカのClub Manager
ファシリティサービス, 501-1,000の従業員数

Amazing Booking Platform

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent!

良いポイント:

I have worked in hospitality for over 20 yrs in a management role, and I have worked with thousands of vendors. The customer support of CourtReserve is a big differentiator, top notch. The platform is incredibly easy to learn, but there is always a question or two and they are always there for you. Their training videos are excellent.

改善してほしい点:

I have not found anything yet...........

Carole
アメリカのTennis Coordinator
スポーツ, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

From an admin to a member side, we have been EXTREMELY pleased with CourtReserve!

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Members can book their court from their phone without contacting us. We are easily able to print weekly reports on usage as well.

良いポイント:

It's very easy to use for our members and that's the most important part. Any software issues we may have had very resolved by courtreserve within a week and most of the time within a day. I couldn't be more pleased with the customer service. They are super nice and helpful.

改善してほしい点:

As an adm using my iphone it's not always super easy to book lessons or make changes to them. The screen is too small. It's no issue from a computer. I can't wait for the app!

Christian
Christian
アメリカのTennis Professional and Head Tutor
投稿者のソース

CR is focused on delivering one aspect, an easy to use main screen for users. Background is tough

良いポイント:

The finished result is great, with easy to use reservation capabilities. The home screen is welcoming and easy, and the PayPal payment option is easy and has worked great for us at the club. Although a bit clunky, most of the tools work well and allow us to have an efficient use of the system for all of the professionals and administrators

改善してほしい点:

The background is clunky. It takes a ton of time to set up, and even after many hours working on it and improving it, we still do not use it for our customers. Only for our internal operations

Julian
アメリカのJunior Program Director
投稿者のソース

CourtReserve has made managing our facility a much easier process.

良いポイント:

I appreciate the easy-to-read visual cues when looking at the schedule and the ability to look at facilities in days, weeks, and even months. I also enjoy the drag and drop schedule features that make moving events a much less tedious process.

改善してほしい点:

I would love if creating events was a similar process to booking a single court. When booking our bimonthly lesson schedule as events it can be a very tedious process. Having a more streamlined experience with a popup box instead of a dedicated page to load each time would be a great improvement. Perhaps a copy-paste function for blocks in the schedule would be a good addition too.

Kelly
アメリカのMember
投稿者のソース

Have never used customer support & members do not pay for the service, so does not apply to me.

良いポイント:

The application is very user friendly. It is easy to navigate and the screens are nicely displayed from a laptop or pc. The email confirmations are great.

改善してほしい点:

It does not let you cancel or edit reservations previously made. Use from an ipad or iphone is limited at best. App does not populate correctly.

4 年前

Thanks for your feedback Kelly! As an FYI, our application does let you Cancel and Edit your reservations, but your club administrator has to turn on this feature. I would follow up with him/her. As far as the app - we have a brand new app coming out soon that will address your concerns. You will love it! Thanks again for taking time to fill out a review. Tim Owens Founder CourtReserve

Joyce
アメリカのRecreation Director
政府機関, 2-10の従業員数

CourtReserve Review

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Somewhat confusing for me, but I was not the one who selected the program and I did not get proper training, so I don't think this is their fault. The person who choose it and originally set it up, left and left no instructions and is not reachable by phone.

良いポイント:

Customer Service The way it looks on the screen Once you learn how to use it, it's easy

改善してほしい点:

Very hard to use the help feature. I find that I always have to contact customer service,