キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

VoxVoteとは

無料のモバイル投票プラットフォーム (人数制限なし)。 ビデオ会議セッションのオーディエンスがライブで投票することができます。

VoxVoteの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Simplicity of use for the for voters makes it quick and easy for the facilitator to integrate into a learning session.

改善してほしい点:

Hard to see results, the usr interaction is not always optimal.

VoxVoteの評価

アメリカのDirector of Education
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
不動産, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

I wanted to add an audience participation tool to a live event and Voxvote was easy to implement.

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

It allows an unlimited number of respondents and many features which can be customized. It was easy to implement and the tutorial was helpful. They let you try it for free 5 times so you can test drive it.

改善してほしい点:

Ask me again in a few months after I've used it a few times. I am still playing around with it and don't know what I like or don't like yet. i would love to be able to integrate the questions right into my powerpoint, but at this point it looks like I will be toggling back and forth. Let me know it this is not correct.

6 年前

Yes, at the moment there is no Powerpoint or Keynote plugin. Main reason: it might work on your local installation laptop, but on venue location, there might be other laptops on media beamers, preventing to install plugins. Also, the variety of Microsoft Office - version 2010, 2013, 2016 both on 32 and 64 bits makes it really hard to make hassle free plugins. Nevertheless, we are developing a simple slide page within VoxVote in 2018. So you can create simple slides between your questions. You can think of headers, subheaders, paragraphs, images, bulleted lists etc.

LUCIO
イタリアのTesoriere Generale
宗教団体, 11~50人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

VOTE OF A STATUTE

4.0 3 年前

IT IS BUILT BY THE EXPERIENCED HAND OF INEXPERIENCED USERS

改善してほしい点:

DOES NOT KEEP THE ORDER OF THE QUESTIONS AND DOES NOT SHOW THE COLORS IN THE QUESTION TO THE PARTICIPANTS

3 年前

Thanks! About the colors to the client. That might influence quiz / correct / yes no answers. Colors are for the chart/graphs only.

Ma
チェコのAssistant Professor
高等教育, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Useful but limited free version

3.0 10 か月前

良いポイント:

It does what I expect it to do, namely to collect data from audience.

改善してほしい点:

The free option for newly registered is extremely limited while the paid options are expensive for this type of an app. Archivating an event is an irreversible decision, however the user is not warned for this.

Sterling
アメリカのTeacher
教育管理, 11~50人規模の会社

Great Tool to Have!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Student Elections, Theme Votes, Royalty Votes- you name it and VoxVote has saved us the money of buying ballots and the time of counting. It's accurate, customizable to our needs and has been a game changer for us. THANK YOU!

良いポイント:

I appreciate that VoxVote is willing to help out education by providing this service for free (for now). Other companies charge an arm and a leg which we just don't have in the classroom. This service allows us to do quick votes for our student body (Homecoming, Prom, ASB) and because it can be live it is VERY exciting for the students to see. It's AWESOME!

改善してほしい点:

I haven't found any yet. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get it- it's great!

5 年前

Whoop Whoop! What a great review!

Willy
スウェーデンのAdministrator
非営利団体運営, 2~10人規模の会社

Experience of use

4.0 3 年前

良いポイント:

Easy to understand and use. We use the software for voting and it was easy to explain to participants how to vote.

改善してほしい点:

Maybe a more fun layout in the app but it's not a big deal

3 年前

Thanks! The fun part is not our main focus. We have a b2b focus.

yael
イスラエルのphysiotherapist
病院、ヘルスケア, 自営業

using voxvote

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: i plan to use it in a conference.

良いポイント:

easy to learn how to use it. very friendly

改善してほしい点:

design can be upgraded to somthing more nice

5 年前

Thanks, we keep improving!

Julia
ポルトガルのProfessor
教育管理, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great to use in Physics classes!

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use it in classes. After explaining a concept, I ask a few questions on VoxVote to check if the students understood it.

良いポイント:

It's simple to use. It lets you know immediately whether students understand a concept.

改善してほしい点:

It is difficult to write mathematical formulas and equations

Wael
カナダのProfessor
教育管理, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Great Tool for Class Interactions

4.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been using VoxVote for several years and it never let me down. Quick to prepare, deploy customize and redeploy - saving time. A reliable tool.

良いポイント:

Easy to use, customize and present. I could also copy question and duplicate events and then customize and redeploy.

改善してほしい点:

I think perhaps some animations and music could turn it into a great quizshow tool as well.

9 か月前

Spot on! We love your comments. PS: embed html commands are possible.

Fernanda
ポルトガルのProfessor
バイオテクノロジー, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

A very interesting and useful product

5.0 9 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use de product in classe to help the discussion of some subjects

良いポイント:

The product is very useful and easy to use.

改善してほしい点:

I really like this product and I can't find anything less good

9 か月前

Great! Maybe the educational license (edu365) is a good option for Universidade da Beira Interior?

Conrad
アメリカのEducation Director
教育管理, 自営業
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

I'm sorry to have lost access to full capabilities under UCLA

5.0 6 か月前

良いポイント:

Easy to add questions and easy for audience to use without the need to download an app.

改善してほしい点:

I miss the full functionality with the loss of license by UCLA

認証済みレビュアー
認証済みLinkedInユーザー
投稿経路

Looking for an interactive ice breaker to start a training and poll the group of 10 at the start.

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Too early to tell, still need to perform with a real live audience.
I hope to use this as an ice breaker at the start of a short training to poll participants about their perception and let the answer statistics generate some interactions from the audience.

良いポイント:

Kahoot is used a lot in our company during events, but I needed something that is not a contest but a poll that allows for more than 4 answers. PROS: + Web based and browser access and no mandatory app required (not everyone has a smartphone!) + Easy to set-up questions + Clear visualisation of the results

改善してほしい点:

- First impression of a question with 7 answers looked clunky due to scrolling that felt unnatural - After a first test, it is not clear what "free" really means... Limitations of a free account were not visible, but then again I dit not really look for it either before filling this in. --> value for your company will be that your name will be mentioned and projected throughout a diverse population of 10K+ employee company. If feedback of participants is good, it will be promoted in our internal intranet community.

6 年前

Hi, thanks for your review. We don't have yet your credentials, so please sent us a mail to [email protected] and we can try to solve the 'cons' you mentioned.

Andrea
ハンガリーのassociate professor
教育管理, 501~1,000人規模の会社

Feedback

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Students like it and found it useful and fun.

良いポイント:

Easy to create, fast to start and mobile app

改善してほしい点:

I cannot delete a vote when it is wrong. Archived votes cannot be deleted.

4 年前

Thanks we could provide you a full free educational license.

Emmanuel
ソマリアのFeild Service Representative
通信, 51~200人規模の会社

Excellent Software

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have used VoxVote to test students after my training exercises and it helps me a lot.

良いポイント:

I like the VoxVote software because it is easy to use. The results for any voting exercise are fast and accurate. The graphical presentation of the results is outstanding and understandable by every participant.

改善してほしい点:

I don't know whether to accuse the software or some smart phones because there are some phones that are slow to connect to the voting exercise. I also like least the number of questions that are available for the free or basic user.

Thansk!

Marie
ドイツのYoungcaritas Speyer
非営利団体運営, 10,000+人規模の会社

Great!!

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: By using Voxvote we have discovered a new way to build a conversation with those we want to reach and inform. It's so much easier to talk about a result and let the audience explain their decision about a question. Especially getting in touch with young adults -the digital natives- it is so much better and also a good way via Smartphones, because they are so used to use them.

良いポイント:

I like most about Voxvote that it helps you to get in touch with the audience. We used it for a Quiz about our organisation to inform young people about what we do and to get to know what they think about future. They had so much fun with the voting and I'm pretty sure we will continue working with this software, because it's easy to handle.

改善してほしい点:

Voxvote has so many features and ways to create an event that it's sometimes a little challenging to understand everything - and I'm sure I haven't discovered all features yet. But I'm also very excited what I can learn about how to present with this software, but it takes some time.

5 年前

Thanks! Great to read such extended review.

Roland
スイスのLeiter Services
政府機関, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Nice and handy for votings in live audience

4.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

The results can be shown live in front of the audience. The availability of the tool is great.

改善してほしい点:

The user interface for administering the Votings is not so self explanatory. I needed to practice first before I did my first live voting in front of an audience.

5 年前

Thanks! with live software / events, it's always good to practice beforehand.

RICHARD
英国のVice Principal
教育管理, 201~500人規模の会社

Vox Vote for Education

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very easy and quick way to gain insight from our parents without having to go through otrs of paper responses. Parents liked the way in which it is presented and we get more responses.

良いポイント:

Very easy to use and very easy to gain feedback from parents

改善してほしい点:

Nothing at all. Its so easy to use quick.

4 年前

Thanks

Sarah
アメリカのFounder
教育管理, 自営業

VoxVote review

5.0 12 か月前

良いポイント:

My audience values seeing immediate poll results. This information helps validate relevancy of my presentation.

改善してほしい点:

As a presenter in charge of all my own tech, it is a little challenging in a live audience venue to toggle between a slide presentation and VoxVote. The process isn't seamless. I wish there was a setting to have my adult audience advance through questions at my direction without my having to manually advance the questions.

Anna
アメリカのExecutive Assitant - Partner Specialist
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 11~50人規模の会社

Simple and efficient!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Voxvote brings a level of professionalism and class to our in person and online programs which benefits both our team and our clients as well.

良いポイント:

After using only a few times, it is very user friendly and easy to set up new events and questions for our presenters to use.

改善してほしい点:

It would be great if there were a text to chat feature where I could communicate with a Voxvote team member with questions. Look into Podium another great tech company that can do this for voxvotes members!

2 年前

Thanks,

Gabriele
イタリアのAssociate Professor of Marketing
教育管理, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Excellent service for teaching

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It really helps involving my university students in class; students were extremely satisfied with this new feature in my courses

良いポイント:

Ease of use; effectiveness in reaching the audience you are interacting with; involvement

改善してほしい点:

The process of duplicating previous events is somehow cumbersome and it might be improved

Lasantha
スリランカのLecturer and medical officer
投稿経路

it gave me what I really need with my works of my institute.

5.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

it really worked and is working with realtime interactions with the audience. Since I got to use it, it was experienced the raising of attention from the audience. Most of the time, I used to to voxvote to interact with my students as some needed continous concerntrations.

改善してほしい点:

it is necessary to have on-line live discussions and output of the interactive sessions to be displyed in power point presentation in sametime. currently, I am minimizing the PP to get the on-line output results of voting.

7 年前

Thanks! We are awaiting the development of Microsoft / Office365 to allow live web in PowerPoint

Susanne
スウェーデン

Results from initial testing

5.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Seems fairly easy to use. The Swedish language package for the questions is not translated correctly or missing for many items.
A mouse-over for some of the icons would have helped, for instance over the arrow to the right when you have the live graph up. I accidentally clicked it a couple of times to jump to the next question instead of using the menue above. Maybe a start-next-question button below the graph could be useful.

良いポイント:

One of the freewares that gives the most opportunities (for free). Pricing is also reasonable.

改善してほしい点:

Lack of ability to easily delete a whole question (I know that is a freebie-thing, but still)...

7 年前

Hi, Thanks for the review. In the question editor, you can find the 'hide' question. Kind of delete.

Rob
オランダのprojectmanager eHealth
病院、ヘルスケア, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

Kahoot for adults and more!

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: More involved public, interactive presentations. People enjoy to participate and contribute to the story.

良いポイント:

Make your audience interact, more involved public will remember your message better. It's easy to use.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes it takes a few seconds before a change is made. Not a big problem. It's a bit of a challenge to combine this with other presentation software, gotta switch between applications. Integration of some kind would be useful.

7 年前

Thanks! Kahoot for adults!

Gerardo
スペインのMD
病院、ヘルスケア, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

A great tool to improve attention of your audience

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As I previously said, it is a very powerful tool to get more attention and to get to know the opinions of your alumni.

良いポイント:

For me it is the best way to attract the attention of an audience or public, specially in Med school classes. It also helps teaching and should use it more often.

The free version only gives you 10 sessions.... :(

2 年前

Great to hear. As medical school you can apply for the educational free license

Catalina
ペルーのuniversity professor

amazing

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I can make my class amazing. I teach phylosophy to very yod dung students three hours a week, during fourteen week, so I need to prepare very dynamic sessions in orden to avoid boring them.

良いポイント:

You can learn to use it quickly and make corrections easily. I wil also thank you if there is a spanish version available.

改善してほしい点:

Because I'm not so fond of digital sistems, it seems to me there were little instructions for the people that are using it for the first time

6 年前

Thanks for the review. As an university user, you can also apply for the full educational upgrade Universidad de Piura. See http://www.voxvote.com/offers/domainlist

Lynn
アメリカのLab Director
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great product - I needed more time to get it figured out

4.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love what the product can do for my presentation. Unfortunately, I wound up using all of the credits just figuring out how to work it as I haven't ever used a product like this before. You can tell because none of my surveys except the last one have any data. If I am reading the costs accurately it is very expensive for me to actually use this product once. I didn't rate customer service because I don't know how to get it :-)

良いポイント:

I love the interaction with the audience. It is a way for me to get to know who I am speaking with and that will help tailor my talking points.

改善してほしい点:

I didn't realize the 5 credit thing and wound up using all of them just trying to get my first presentation to work.

8 年前

Thanks for the review! About your test projects, you can type new questions over the existing questions, and re-use them if you want.