SnapSite.usの概要

SnapSite builds Custom Websites for Local Government and Political Campaigns, you are unique and your website should be as well.

SnapSite.usの詳細

政治的組織, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Excellent.

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I researched a number of political website and found Snapsite Campaign Builder. I was extremely happy with our choice. The support and response time exceed expections and the features and the function were easy to use and allowed our message to reach our targeted local audience. Excellent political campaign website. Thank you.

Like all the features

6 年前

Thank you for the review and we are happy that our site enabled you to communicate your message with your supporters. Again thank you for choosing SnapSite.us

Ed H.
アメリカのPresident
ツール使用期間: 1年以上
投稿者のソース

Excellent help from the company in setting up the site to get it going quickly.

5 4 年前

良いポイント:

Very well laid out administrative features. Intuitive controls. Easy to use. Clean appearance. Excellent support.

Lynn K.
アメリカのAnalyst
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿者のソース

Great customer service, easy to communicate with web developer

1 5 年前

良いポイント:

What I like the most is that I have direct contact with web designer who can make changes instantly.

改善してほしい点:

what I like least is that I don't have ability to customize the page very much. Would be nice to move contexts around without knowing htm

Tina W.
アメリカのAuthor

Complete Package!!

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As an author of two cook books "Small Woman Big Skillet & Small Woman Big Sweet Tooth", I needed a website to promote them. After researching several web hosting sites, I discovered SnapSite.us. They specialize in campaign websites but their platform was exactly what I was looking for. The social media integration, ease of web site management, multiple templates and eCommerce section was outstanding. The site has enabled me to promote and sell more books. As well as communicate with my customers. Thank you SnapSite.us

6 年前

Thank you for the review and the healthy recipes.

Rafael H.
のBoard Member

Best Campaign Website Builder for any political candidate

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I was running for political office and needed a website quick and at an affordable price. After carefully reviewing other sites SnapSite.us was the best fit for my campaign, it enabled me to have constant contact with my voters and integrate Social Media in every step. I could send email blast, map my district, receive donations, sale event tickets, schedule events, blog and so much more. I highly recommend the site, Customer Service is Outstanding.

6 年前

Thank you we are here to help you win your campaign!

Dan E.
アメリカのOwner
広報・渉外, 自営業
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月

Glad We Used This

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very good quality, friendly prompt support - answered questions within minutes. Perfect site for the campaign.

良いポイント:

Ease of use. Great support.

5 年前

Outstanding customer pleasure to work with, hope to do more business in the future.

Robin L.
投稿者のソース

Great support and ease of use!

5 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is my first campaign and therefore first time needing a political website. I've found SnapSite to be easy to use and if I can't figure it out the customer support is very responsive in either helping me along or they do it for me. I haven't used all the functions yet but I feel confident that Raf and the team will help me have a professional site and run an effective campaign!

5 年前

Happy to help, we are here to help you win your campaign.

John W.
アメリカのSecretary

Best Site Builder for Non-Profits

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We needed a website for our Kids of Veterans Scholarship, none of use know how to build a website or coding, we looked and compared many other site builders and found SnapSite to be the easiest to use and had the tools we needed to reach people, fund raise, event calendar and event ticket sales. With all those tools we are able to successfully run our organization. KVETS.org

Bret H.

All-In-One Product With Great Service at a Fair Price!`

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I needed a ready made, campaign template for a client running for a local political office. Rafael Him let me choose from a selection of modern, dynamic templates that work across multiple web platforms. My client is happy. I'm happy, and I'm a regular Snapsite customer.

6 年前

Thank you, Happy to be of service and looking forward to working with you in the future.

Justin P.
アメリカのAdmin

They are awesome

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: They help us with the set up process when we had any questions. And when we wanted to do something they made it happen right away. They are constantly working to improve the site and we will continue to use them in the future!

6 年前

Outstanding client, easy to work with, I wish them the best in their campaign and thank you for the feedback.

Margaret M.
アメリカのCommunications Coordinator
市民団体、社会団体, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Meets the needs of our local political unit

4 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We adopted SnapSite for our local political unit about 1 year ago. It meets our needs for a website. It enables us to communicate effectively with our contact list. The platform is fairly easy to use. However, support documentation is limited. There are some features of the site that we have not used mainly because we don't know how to use them. Also there are some features that we hope will be added as the platform continues to develop. The customer support has been excellent and very responsive. Overall, we are pleased with SnapSite.

良いポイント:

It's fairly easy to use. It does not require knowledge of HTML to create a website. It provide a good set of tools for managing the website and email communications.

改善してほしい点:

The platform offers limited templates. It requires that you use the same template for every page in the site. it would be nice if there were more options to turn features on and off. And more options for customizing pages.

5 年前

Excellent customer. We have just added new templates and now you have the ability to customize secondary pages, columns, buttons, quick links, document groups, and are in the process of adding a directory. Just let me know which features you would like and I will put them on the list and integrate them into the site if possible. Thank you, Rafael

Ralph S.
アメリカのCandidate - County Commission
投稿者のソース

Excellent customer service and clear site, even for a novice candidate to get up and running.

4 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a novice candidate and website handler, SnapSite is fairly simple and direct. The customer service is excellent, with timely support and guidance. My local printer is meshing the logo and theme from their paper/plastic goods with the website, and they are very pleased with SnapSite. I am pleased that my own uploading of public service publications went smoothly and is presented by SnapSite in a very professional and clear manner. My campaign manager is impressed.

Dennie S.

Great Software!!!

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I feel like they are on the committee with me, ready to help me in anyway... Giving me tips at every turn... Thank you Thank you Thank you! Looking forward to working this through! Really feel like they are here to help me win :)

Anthony F.
投稿者のソース

SnapSite.us For the WIN!!

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very easy to set up and I felt it looked professional. I needed help on a couple of items and someone got back to me immediately. Great product for the price. Oh yeah and I won my election! I will certainly use this product again.

Bill M.
投稿者のソース

Modern, intuitive campaign site - perfect for me!

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm not very computer literate, so I didn't have time to learn about WordPress or Joomla to start my campaign. SnapSite allowed me to customize my campaign the way I wanted and get it running right away.

Thank you!

Farh S.

Political Campaign Website

5 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I really liked the program and my website, after a short learning curve, everything is quite easy. Definitely worth the money.

6 年前

Thank you for the review, we are always here to help.