Unified Commerce Platformのレビュー

Unified Commerce Platformとは

A single platform, omnichannel approach to deliver customer-focused commerce from order to fulfillment, in weeks or months.

Unified Commerce Platformの詳細

良いポイント:

Easy to use, stupid proof, easy customization and ther are different price options.

改善してほしい点:

I dislike the cost of service and limited availablity for all my clients.

Unified Commerce Platformの評価

レジャー、旅行、観光, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1年以上

VP of Digital

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The Enspire Commerce Platform replaced three of our point solutions (best of breed) with one single solution. They are our Order Management (integrated to Magento), Point of Sale (4 stores) and PIM. They also manage our EDI with our major wholesale customers. They have a very consultative approach and are supply chain and retail experts. We struggled to find a platform that could manage all three of our channels (ecom, brick and mortar and wholesale). They are a real partner that cares about our business.

良いポイント:

Single platform with multiple solutions. We took a crawl, walk and run approach with their software. We implemented OMS, followed by PIM and then POS overtime. Hence very modular and very easy to use. It is so simple for our users. We are a high end luxury brand and our resources are not IT Savvy. So we like their cloud offering. The solution is extremely affordable.

改善してほしい点:

If we need to customize the solution for our business they have a standard release cycle which does not always fit our time line.

Josh
アメリカのOwner
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

I used this software when working in retail

4.5 6 年前

良いポイント:

This software came was very useful during holiday season when we had a lot more customers than we could handle. It drastically cut waiting their time because we were able to check people out very quickly. As a result we had many satisfied customers instead of frustrated and impatient customers.

改善してほしい点:

It is pretty expensive especially because there are many other products out there that can do the same thing.

Kin Fung
カナダのManager
ワイヤレス

Easy and user friendly POS

3.5 6 年前

良いポイント:

User friendly, anyone can use the software with little computer expertise

改善してほしい点:

More reporting options would have been useful. The stock reports were useful as well as checking the value and quantity on hand was helpful. A feature with expiration dates maybe very helpful especially for business that has a shelf life on their products

Edward
アメリカのOwner
アパレル、ファッション
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

Easy for my employees

5.0 7 年前

良いポイント:

Ease of Use. The tech support is excellent. I really like the buttons for easy sale items

改善してほしい点:

Nothing at this time. Waiting for the update to come in

Janice
電気・電子機器製造

J. Pom Review

良いポイント:

The ease of use makes ringing up purchases infinitely easier than an outdated registrar system.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes the application will freeze on the terminal, but it rights itself with a reboot. A clean operating system will ensure that the software doesn't stay down for long.

Megan
のOwner
アパレル、ファッション, 2-10の従業員数

Excellent

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This product is wonderful. My employees can easily use. Training on the program was a breeze!

Functionality is wonderful

Alisha
のAssistant manager
アパレル、ファッション, 2-10の従業員数

Perfect

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This product is wonderful. My employees can easily use. Training on the program was a breeze, great for a small clothing business!

Gloria
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス

Retail Point

良いポイント:

I like the speed, quality of service and customer service assistance.

改善してほしい点:

I dislike the cost of service and limited availablity for all my clients.

Marc
アパレル、ファッション

RetailPoint POS

改善してほしい点:

There is not a thing I don't like about the product.

Abe

POS Review

4.0 8 年前

良いポイント:

The product is easy to use and has a good support network.

改善してほしい点:

The cost of the product. There are cheaper products out there in the market.

Sherry

Retail POS Review

5.0 8 年前

良いポイント:

It's compitent, reliable, and fair priced. The representatives are friendly and knowledgable

改善してほしい点:

I like everything about the product and have never had any problems.

Mark

BUBBAGUMP SAYS

3.0 8 年前

良いポイント:

Customer service is exemplary and they are willing to work through issues.

改善してほしい点:

Loading the software is truly not easy or intuitive and requires IT help.