キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Moosendとは

マーケティング・キャンペーン、レスポンス、メーリング・リスト、編集などの管理に役立つ、クラウド・ベースのメール・マーケティング・ソリューションです。

Moosendの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Easy to use, lots of templates, customer service, personal marketing, email personalization, integration with other tools.

改善してほしい点:

Working on Moosend on the move is a little difficult. We have to have a laptop to work on it.

Moosendの評価

パキスタンのCorporate Communications Manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 201~500人規模の会社

Moosend is Amazing!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Moosend has revolutionized our internal comms. Previously we used to depend on standard form emails or wait for a design expert to assist us but now we design our own emails.

良いポイント:

The best thing is their customer service, it is unparalleled. Another amazing thing is the lack of restrictions for free users.

改善してほしい点:

The fact that they do not have a mobile app yet or that their website is not mobile friendly.

認証済みレビュアー
マーケティング、広告, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

If you're looking for the best ESP, LOOK NO FURTHER.

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm confident I will be using Moosend for the very long-term. Moosend offers everything I'm looking for and are eager to improve. Support is AMAZING, top notch, I've been blown away with the reporting features, the platform is super easy, intuitive and FUN to use,.. . I could keep going! I'm seriously happy with my experience. There are these businesseses/software providers that make running my business a pain, difficult, stressful. I try to stay away from these or switch to something else ASAP when I come across them. Then there are businesses/software providers like Moosend. That make my life easier, running my business more profitable, more fun and overall BETTER. I've been using Moosend for about a month and this is more than enough to know that I will be using them for a very, very long time and that they're the best ESP for my business. I could go on and on. If there are any negative reviews, ignore them. Just try them out for yourself, if you have an agency, switch one of your clients or something to test it out and you'll see for yourself.

良いポイント:

- The free subaccount feature with basic whitelabel functionalities, all for free or included even in the most basic paid plan. - The top notch, first class, friendly support team. Seriously, this is worth gold. I would never ever use another software in my business that doesn't offer great live chat support. This is a must. Whenever I have a question, I don't waste any time. I just ask and usually I have a response within 5-30 minutes. Sometimes straight away. Especially when a conversation is rolling. - The report features. I was blown away when I realised how detailed the reporting is, even in the basic version. And then there's premium reporting available which I don't have yet... I can only imagine how fantastic that must be. - Their willingness to implement new features and how they listen to user feedback!! This is a really important thing. I've never come across a service provider that is as eager to implement new features as Moosend. They have already scheduled tons of new updates and features. They even have a Trello board where customers can come in and upvote feature requests as well as post their own. Absolutely amazing. - Their pricing. Super affordable, fair. From experience I can say that this type of pricing structure is superior to having to pay for sending x amount of emails per month. IF it's affordable at least. Not like some other, bigger providers. This is a really big and important plus. - There's probably even more I'm forgetting right now!

改善してほしい点:

Nothing, really. Except that the whitelabel functionality currently has some holes that need to be filled. I was assured though that they have lots of changes lined up in this regard. So I'm just patiently waiting for those to be implemented. If they nail the pricing structure on those plans as well, Moosend will be the PERFECT solution for both agencies as well as individuals.

Sara
南アフリカのBlogger
オンラインメディア, 自営業
投稿経路

Useful tool for managing subscribers and sending out emails

4.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall experience has been good. I use it often.

良いポイント:

I can create campaign newsletters to send to my subscribers using my own template and schedule them to send at a convenient time.

改善してほしい点:

It's not easy to generate reports. Sometimes, I have problems organising elements of my newsletter

2 週間前

I appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear that Moosend has been assisting you with managing your subscriber list and getting your newsletters out there. Your insights on the reporting features and usability are noted, and we're continuously striving to improve based on user feedback like yours. If there's anything specific you'd like to see improved or added, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help make your experience even better!

Andrew
カナダのOwner
メディア制作, 自営業

Awful, incompetent support

1.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I had to contact support 3 times in 2 weeks. None of their advanced features actually work without contacting support. First, my landing page wouldn't work because there was an ' (apostrophe) in the title. That took several days for support to figure out and come back and find a solution. The last time I spoke to them, my landing page was not tracking Facebook conversions. They tried to tell me to contact Facebook. There is no problem with the Facebook Pixel since I have verified conversions on other websites. The problem is with Moosend, but they just want to pass me off somewhere else.

良いポイント:

The platform is very cheap. It claims to have several advanced features.

改善してほしい点:

You get what you pay for. None of the advanced features actually work. Support takes ages to get back to you.

2 年前

Apologies for the issue you faced. Our support team had escalated the issue to the appropriate dept but it took some time to be resolved. Please note that we are working on making this much faster for our users so it will be much better! We are happy to note down any input you may have in order to make our services even better.

Renly
アメリカのDirector Marketing
マーケティング、広告, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

The Most Powerful Email Marketing Solution For Business.

5.0 3 か月前

良いポイント:

With Moosend, I like the ease of planning, scheduling and managing email marketing campaigns I like that it comes with spam blocker which is very helpful Email management and marketing automation is easy with Moosend in place. It is the best email marketing solution I have used yet.

改善してほしい点:

With Moosend, there hasn't been anything to regret yet.

2 か月前

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're delighted to hear that Moosend has made email marketing easy and effective for you. If you ever have questions or suggestions, feel free to reach out. We're committed to providing the best experience possible. Thanks for choosing Moosend!

Dylan
Dylan
オーストラリアのOperations
写真, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Mixed feelings - good products but poor sales and support

4.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: An actually robust product, at a good price-point, let down by poor support and sales.

良いポイント:

The basic product is excellent. Automations work well, campaigns are easy to create, schedule and send. We had some initial problems with deliverability (often an issue with providers using shared ip pools) but they had a helpful contact who helped us warm up the list and move IPs which seemed to resolve the issue.Baseline support was usually fairly quick (although see one of the caveats below).

改善してほしい点:

We extensively pre-tested Moosend including booking a call with their sales team where we shared very detailed technical requirements, and then watched what seemed like them able to implement those requirements. We also reviewed their tech documentation to confirm that specific functionality existed (which existed with specific code examples on how to implement).We invested significantly, and then spend over $1000 on developers to try and implement that functionality, which proved impossible. We contacted front-line support who assured us that the functionality existed, and pointed us to the same documentation on their website which we had reviewed. We continued to persist with implementation. After eventually finding ourselves at a stand-still, we kept escalating until we eventually reached a level where we were told:1) The functionality did not exist2) That the documentation on their website was "out of date" (despite support pointing it to us)3) That their sales team "didn't know what they were talking about."We went back and forth and eventually got a refund (to their credit). However, we obviously weren't able to get compensation for our time, or expenditure on developers. It left a bad taste in our mouth as we had done all the right due diligence.

7 か月前

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a detailed review. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. It seems you took every possible step to try and resolve the issue from your side, and we're very sorry we weren't able to support you. This is exactly the information that will make us get better, and we appreciate you providing the details. We will look into this further to make sure it doesn't happen again. Please reach out to us again if you need further help or information.

Howard
Howard
カナダのPresident
Eラーニング, 2~10人規模の会社

The Easiest Email Platform To Date

5.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

Moosend is a Godsend! It is the simplest platform I've worked with and does not compromise on any of the features. Creating beautful emails is drag and drop simple.

改善してほしい点:

Actually, I cannot think of anything I dislike or find lacking, really!

Natalie
Natalie
カナダのOwner CEO
Eラーニング, 自営業
投稿経路

The best email platform on the market

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Moosend has made emailing my clients super easy and fast.

良いポイント:

I absolutely love Moosend! I am a new user, having come from a huge platform, to a medium platform, and when I found Moosend, it was a no brainer to move my list over. Their Customer Support is, hands down, the best I have seen on the market! Super fast tech support, new integrations and connections come daily. I would recommend this over and over to all my clients.

改善してほしい点:

Missing a few integrations, but that is an easy work around with Zaps.

Gary
Gary
マルタのFounder
経営コンサルティング, 自営業
投稿経路

We need to Moosend this review up

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Customer support is top notch, fast and easy, and the product has been a great find in the email marketing world.

良いポイント:

Easier to use and cheap compared to othera.

改善してほしい点:

Currently there's nothing to comment about that

CHRISTOPHER
アメリカのOperations
出版, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Value for the money especially when starting out

4.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It was easy to set up and use, easy to deploy and a very affordable option for anyone with a small list or in the building phase. The automation set up was intuitive and very easy to create.

良いポイント:

We launched a new product line (pen name) and needed a value option to stay in contact and automate on boarding sequences for new readers. We used the free trial for Moosend (up to 500) and then the Pro subscription for unlimited emails. This worked great for our need at the time, because we weren't sure how fast it was going to scale.

改善してほしい点:

The cost above 1000 email subs is the same as many others, so it won't offer much in the way of cost savings for larger lists.

2 週間前

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad Moosend met your needs during your product launch. We're committed to providing user-friendly tools and affordable options for businesses of all sizes. Your input on pricing is noted, and we'll keep working to offer the best value possible. If you have any more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out anytime!

Kofoworola
ナイジェリアのwork
教育管理, 2~10人規模の会社

Their support 10/10 and their platform 10/10

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was such a big help! I definitely love moosend

良いポイント:

I love that I have all the features and I paid next to nothing for it

改善してほしい点:

None so far, i love it. I have not had any issues yet

Abigail
アメリカのPresident
非営利団体運営, 自営業

Brand new to this

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I think Moosend is going to serve our nonprofit email needs extremely well. No more segmented list just to get our newsletter out to everyone under standard email sending limits!

良いポイント:

Still learning, but the step by step flow and instructions make onboarding as easy as possible.

改善してほしい点:

The functions of this software are completely walled off from each other. Rather than being able to navigate from billing/account to emailing to instructional videos, each requires a separate bookmark.

トリニダード・トバゴのOwner
Eラーニング, 2~10人規模の会社

Moosend for the win

5.0 7 か月前

良いポイント:

It just works. I am not a fan of programs that are constantly buggy and this isn't the case. Issues I've had are resolved quickly. I get a real person in minutes not days or hours.

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes specialty functions are available but they take them under consideration for future implementation.

7 か月前

Glad to hear you're having a smooth experience with Moosend! Quick issue resolution and responsive support are definitely valuable. It's great that they're open to feedback for future improvements too. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Nishant
インドのCEO
インターネット, 2~10人規模の会社

Economical

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall Good but verification by gmail is required to gain more deliverability into the inbox not spam hence more profitable for customers using Moosend

良いポイント:

Everything is under one roof, plus you can also schedule your multiple resends at the time of sending emails.

改善してほしい点:

should be having spam filters to bypass Gmail

Raahul
Raahul
インドのSenior Sales Consultant
教育管理, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Smart automation of email marketing campaigns made easy with Moosend

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Moosend presents great analysis on the success of your email marketing campaigns. You can easily see how is your campaign going forward and accordingly you can decide what changes you need to make. It has been really nice using Moosend. We can compare our campaigns easily.

良いポイント:

Creating a simple campaign or a highly complicated automated campaign has been really made simple by Moosend. A non-technical person can also create successful campaigns. Moosend lets you easily segment your customers on the basis of their behavior. You can segregate your customers who have contacted you, visited specific pages that they been to and replied to your mails,, etc easily. You can have as many contacts as you want and send them emails and segregate them at the same time. You can easily create a recipe accordingly depending on steps and stages that you want to keep depending upon different scenarios.

Amanda
アメリカのMarketing Support Coordinator
建設, 11~50人規模の会社

Great email marketing software

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I did have trouble logging in and importing contacts once but once I figured it out, it has been a fantastic software to use and design with - the company provides helpful tips. Everything - all the features are provided. Great software.

良いポイント:

I love that Moosend provides all the features I need for the amount of users we have for free AND doesn't include the logo in my emails. I also love the quirky personality of the brand in the emails they send us.

改善してほしい点:

Landing pages is extra - but you can't have it all for free which is fine. They partner with other softwares and promote those integrations which is fine too.

Ahmed
Ahmed
エジプトのFounder and Managing Director
翻訳、ローカライゼーション, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

An all-in-one marketing tool!

5.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

As an all-in-one marketing tool, Moosend can be used in email marketing campaigns, landing pages, subscription forms, and even as a lead magnet through integration with your website to track visitors and events automatically.

改善してほしい点:

The only thing I might dislike about Moosend is that they don't have a mobile app just yet.

Stephen
英国
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社

Incredible Email Automation Software

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have tried a lot of different autoresponders and this has been the best of the lot. You've got high-end functions but without the cost of some of the bigger companies. We have been incredibly pleased with the deliverability we have received from Moosend.

良いポイント:

This is incredibly simple to use and has most of the features you'd find in top-tier email software.

改善してほしい点:

There are a few features that are missing from the software but the team are very responsive and always happy to discuss additions to the software.

JT
アメリカのPresident
プロフェッショナル・トレーニング、コーチング, 2~10人規模の会社

Easy To Use

良いポイント:

I shopped around and selected Moosend over MailChimp, ConstantContact and SendinBlue because of their starting tier pricing. What I didn't expect was the ease of use. Their format is clean, user friendly and logical. I had set-up accounts with the other three and it got somewhat confusing pretty quickly. Moosend was easy to figure out and when I did run into a problem, I used the chat box to contact customer service and the help was quick, accurate and helpful.

改善してほしい点:

Cons. I couldn't find a knowledgebase inside their dashboard area. So, I just used customer chat and they helped me solve my problem quickly and directly.

ギリシャのDirector
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

Best solution for email marketing: easy, cheap and effective

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I use Moosend for my start-up and for the need of our (small business) clients. The free plan is just perfect for my case. Kudos for their blogs. I understand the pattern: offer something of value as a hook for clients, but Moosend is trully offering most useful knowledge and experience. I urge all to at least subscribe to that. I always recomend Moosend to my contacts and clients. A bit envy of their branding too!

良いポイント:

1. Moosend is offering one of the best and complete email marketing solutions out there 2. Free plan is perfect for begginers - Other plans have excelent rate value for money too 3. I love the brand feeling and the experience it creates 4. Their blogs are offering true value in abandance 5. Builder is super easy and fun 6. Support is excellent 7. Did I mention that they have created a perfect 'brand package'?

改善してほしい点:

0. I would like to write something I didn't like, just to make my review legit, but sincerely I cannot find anything.

Geoffrey
オーストラリアのOwner
インターネット, 自営業

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have only been using this service for a few months. I initially had a few problems setting it up, but after receiving fantastic backup support everything is now working fine. The team at Moosend went over and beyond to help me sort out my issues.

良いポイント:

Ease of use and great customer service. Their backup service is fantastic

None. They have met all expectations. Great

Kadir
インドのOwner
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 無料トライアル

検討した類似製品:

A good email marketing solution

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are able to reach out to our limited number of clients with the free version now, we will upgrade when there is a high volume of mails to be sent as promos. Their support is good during the set up process initially. The team at Moosend is quite helpful & they give the the right solution for your requirement & do not oversell.

良いポイント:

The ease of use is a very important point i wish to highlight. We set it up initially & it is still going strong & no changes. The reporting structure is awesome. I recommend this for anyone who wants to use this platform for a promoting their business.

改善してほしい点:

So far i have not encountered any issues with this application.

Yael
アメリカのAdministrator
非営利団体運営, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Worked wonderfully for our nonprofit!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Absolutely fantastic. So thankful we found this platform; it's exactly what we needed. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive, easy way to market to a email-based community.

良いポイント:

We were looking for an easy, affordable newsletter system to send updates to different mailing lists in our about 100-200 audience. I did some research and Moosend provided for free what other systems charged $10-30/month for (in terms of newsletter elements, audience control/subscribing, etc.). The website is not the most intuitive for someone who is accustomed to easy-to-use graphic design sites such as canva.com, but the customer support is absolutely FANTASTIC. I was beyond impressed by the speed, efficiency, and friendliness with which the Moosend team responded to every question I had when trying to navigate the site -- especially considering I'm not even a paid user!

改善してほしい点:

Again, creating newsletters isn't as easy as on simpler sites such as Substack, for example, but that's not a big concern since the support team is ready to help with any issues anytime.

Kendall
南アフリカのowner
小売, 自営業

Fantastic, Excellent, real-time support

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have had fantastic on-line support with excellent turn around time

良いポイント:

It seems to be feature packed even on the basic plan

改善してほしい点:

Not a big as Mailchimp so IT guys don't know or trust it.

Arneva
アメリカのExecutive Director
スポーツ, 11~50人規模の会社

Moosend - Big Disappoint After Being Hacked

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great until our account was hacked and phishing emails were sent to all of our clients. Support took no responsibility. Will not return to Moosend due to the hack and the company's negative response to it.

良いポイント:

Really liked the product and the support until we were hacked. Blame was placed on the only admin/user rather than admitting they had a breach.

改善してほしい点:

System was breached. Someone hacked our account and send out phishing emails. Support blamed our only user (me) for leaving my laptop open or providing the password to others even after I confirmed that neither was the case. They refused to take any responsibility and would not refund for the occurrence. We immediately cancelled and moved to a more secure product.