絞り込み条件:

• 総合評価
  • 使いやすさ
  • カスタマー・サービス

ISL Lightの概要

ISL Light remote support software lets you control a remote computer or mobile device. It's cross-platform, secure, fast, customizable.

ISL Lightの詳細

280件のレビューを表示中

Matevž O.
Matevž O.
CIO in スロベニア
病院、ヘルスケア, 201-500の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy set-up, does the job

5 昨年

Comments: While some services were overloaded during the COVID crisis, there have been no technical difficulties with ISL. The service is robust, intuitive and works well.

Pros:

There is very low overhead with this software, users don't need to install anything and remote support can be up and running within half a minute from call.

Cons:

Running services or applications with elevated privileges on the remote computer is a bit of a hassle.

Alternatives Considered: VNC Connect

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: The 500 minute plan is an excellent deal for occasional support.

Christian M.
CEO in ニュージーランド
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Solid alternative to Teamviewer

5 2 年前

Comments: It was a positive experience for us so far. The software allows us to provide a professionally looking remote support service to mostly new and unknown users.

Pros:

We've just renewed our license for the third year. We're using it to provide remote tech support for our customers and it never let us down so far. Our support staff likes working with it. Certainly not looking back to Teamviewer again.

Cons:

Two relatively small issues with it, last time we checked: 1. The chat identifies our staff as "Desk" and there is no way to change this. In TeamViewer we could set our identification to whatever we wanted (We had it set to "Firstname Lastname - Company" for clarity and personal touch). 2. It uses the chat like a log, so everything that happens while we're connected gets logged in the chat, and we feel it's difficult to carry on a conversation with someone with log output cluttering the chat.

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: After playing Teamviewer's forced paid updates game for a couple of years we finally left them. Teamviewer is on a very high horse in our opinion and totally lost connection to their actual user base a long time ago. Never again.

Miljenko J.
Head of tech support engineering department in クロアチア
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

ISL Online Review - excellent product

5 先月 New

Pros:

Ease of use is the feature I liked the most about ISL Online.

Cons:

There was no features that wasn't good enough for me.

Matjaž D.
Support/Development in スロベニア
家電製品, 2-10の従業員数
Used the Software for: 6~12か月

ISL Light

3 2 年前

Comments: We mostly support people in the USA, Denmark, Arab emirates.

Pros:

slo support, multiple monitor connect is nice

Cons:

I can not prepare a remote access in advance. I have to open software, generate session ID and then wait a really long time for the installer to tell the customer to download it. Generating link is nice, but I still need to be there at the beginning. It is really confusing whenever session drops, sometimes it reconnects and writes some data into chat window? why chat window? Whenever you have chat open and remote and also file transfer it is really hard to manage all those windows. Audio chat would also be nice. Connecting to some remote in Arab Emirates can take up to 5 minutes. Having multiple administrators use the same Session ID would be also a nice feature.

2 年前

"Audio chat would also be nice. " Audio chat in an active session is possible. You can check out the following guide which will show you how to use it: https://help.islonline.com/37390/230353 "Connecting to some remote in Arab Emirates can take up to 5 minutes. " Long connection times can be caused by a number of reasons (network issues, ports unavailable, ...) If you can reproduce this issue, we can help you see the exact reason why the connections take a long time. You are most welcome to visit our live chat so we can connect to one such computer and check the issue. "Having multiple administrators use the same Session ID would be also a nice feature." Since the session code (Session ID) contains a lot of important information about the session, each session code is unique. However, you are able to invite other operators into the session by using the 'Invite operator' option: https://help.islonline.com/37390/166673#invite-operator Yours sincerely Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

David B.
Director in 英国
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 自営業

ISL for customer support

5 4 か月前

Comments: I have used it for several years now, we use our own server and moved to this product from Logmein because of the pricing structure. We have never looked back.

Pros:

It's really quick to get on someones PC from taking the support call.

Cons:

I use Linux, and sometimes it fails to display the sub window which means I have to kill and restart it. It may be a Gnome / X-window issue.

Marcelo R.
Tecnico in スペイン
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 自営業

Excelente

5 10 か月前

Comments: La experiencia en general es muy buena, no he tenido problema alguno.

Pros:

Lo mejor es la facilidad en la implementación, es muy intuitivo y es facil para los clientes.

Cons:

A lo mejor lo que se podría mejorar es el tema de las reuniones para poder dar clases, es un poco complejo.

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewerMicrosoft Teams

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: Me ha gustado que el servicio es español.

Switched From: TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: Por la simplicidad de uso y por tener la posibilidad de trabajar en modo administrador de dominio sin necesidad de reiniciar el ordenador del cliente

9 か月前

Marcelo, thank you for your review! The new version of ISL Groop will have a new Classroom feature. We recommend you to follow our social channels or subscribe to our newsletter in order to be informed about it once released.

Martin I.
Head of Customer Support in チェコ
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy to use remote desktop tool

5 10 か月前

Pros:

It's easy to use. We at the customer support department can create a list of our customers' computers and remotely connect whenever needed. It's also easy to use from the other side that we just send a link or tell a code to join the session. We like that you can have more simultaneous sessions and invite another operator to join you if needed.

Cons:

Sometimes when there are more desktops or higher resolution, the remote desktop could be harder to read.

Werner V.
Werner V.
Engineer in オランダ
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 2-10の従業員数

ISL Remote for optimal Network support

4 2 年前

Comments: We use ISL for several years already and the overall benefits of this product makes that we continue to use it. Even on a Phone or Tablet we can remote access the connected systems.

Pros:

The ease of use makes it perfect for daily use. It works perfect even when we are logged in to multiple systems without any loss of speed.

Cons:

It would be better is we had an automatic way to create a report, of even a quick report of the system.

Alexander K.
Administrator in ドイツ
通信, 11-50の従業員数
Used the Software for: 6~12か月

Best TeamViewer alternative I have ever seen

5 6 か月前

Comments: I use ISL nearly every day and the experience is very nice. The support with ISL is fully functional, fast and easy.

Pros:

This software is very fast, functional and the best, it could be self hosted.

Cons:

There is nothing worth to say about ISL online

Alternatives Considered: pcvisitTeamViewerAnyDesk

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: Price, Self hosting

Switched From: TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: Price, Self Hosting, teamviewer like functions

Joshua H.
VP in アメリカ
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 11-50の従業員数

It's almost perfect.

3 5 か月前

Comments: Pretty good the sales team were very good the development team could be a bit better at responding to customer needs and issues.

Pros:

Hosting the software ourselves is very comforting as we don't have to rely on other servers if it goes down we are to blame. Reading the customer the ID is very nice versus the other way around as it helps prevent errors and gets read at a consistent rate. Also being able to email and transfer the session is very helpful. The software file transfer is the best I've tried much faster than the competitors.

Cons:

A couple of things that I wish would be improved would be. When comparing to Teamviewer, ISL is considerably slower; if you have them sitting side by side, you will be able to complete tasks almost twice as fast with Teamviewer. When opening UAC within Windows, there is a considerable delay in displaying the Yes and No prompt that doesn't happen with Teamviewer. Multiple monitors work pretty well, but once you get past three monitors, the software starts to fall apart. It's even slower. Also, sometimes, it won't even show dialog boxes in the large zoomed-out view that exists when using Teamviewer. You won't see all the monitors at once, so you will need to toggle each monitor until you are on the right one. Switching monitors is also a drag as it's also very, very slow to display the content of each individual monitor. I've been told that one of the reasons for ISL slowness is that it is more secure than Teamviewer, and while that might be true, I wish they would give the End User the option to have faster speed/less secure or slower speeds more secure.

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewerAnyDesk

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: Cost savings.

Switched From: LogMeIn CentralTeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: Cost savings, self-hosted solution, I wish I could say more but until they fix the issues these are the only advantages.

5 か月前

Hello, the delays you are experiencing in a session where two computers are side by side, in comparison with TeamViewer, is due to difference in how the sessions work. With ISL Online, every session goes through a dedicated ISL server, making such a connection much more secure - in comparison, TeamViewer connections are peer-to-peer, so the session is established directly from one computer to another, with no server inbetween. This opens the session up to potential security issues. In cases where the computers are side by side, you may find the ISL session has a slightly higher delay, however in most cases, where remote computer is not next to the operator's computer, the session should not have any more delay than a TeamViewer session. For the multi-monitor issues you are experiencing - we have created an internal ticket to improve this functionality! You're always welcome to contact us through our live chat at www.islonline.com. ISL Online Support Team

Alejandro C.
IT in メキシコ
エグゼクティブ・オフィス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Easy remote access/support solution with multiple options

5 2 年前

Comments: We offer support to company owned and employee owned PCs, and also support business partners that require access to our systems for our business relationship. For company owned equipment we used to install another remote support product, but we can't do that on most of not-owned equipment, so ISL became a great help since we do not need to install anything, just provide the session ID so they can join when they need and be confident no one will be accessing their property beyond that particular moment.

Pros:

When you need to provide support or remote access (attended or unattended) it is a simple solution, easy to use, several alternatives to grant access in variety of OS's and circumstances and cost competitive.It isn't cluttered with functions that may work in some cases but in others are completely unnecessary.

Cons:

No "bundles" for several users in small companies, those with need of many simultaneous users are likely to be really big and this situation works at their favor (btw, those are the ones that may need the extra functions from other competitors), but for small companies (using 1-2 simultaneous users) add an extra channel means doubling the cost. Even with that unpleasant situation still cost competitive.

Alternatives Considered: CoPilotTeamViewer

Gary H.
MD in 英国
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 2-10の従業員数

ISLOnline easy to use

5 2 年前

Comments: It allows me to support my customers 24-7 not just Monday-Friday 9-5. It saves site visits and allows me to quickly fix a problem.

Pros:

Easy to setup and supports multiple platforms. You can add multi sessions for a fixed fee. Flexible subscription I started off with a price per use with a few customer then upgraded when the I built a larger customer base. Recently I have started to use the Web Conference feature for hosting online demos.

Cons:

I would prefer a drag and drop to specific folder when transferring files. I would also like remote printing

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewer

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: One of my suppliers used ISL and I like the pay per use license as I initially had very few customers

8 か月前

The newest ISL Light version added support for our new File Manager functionality. This functionality will allow you to simply transfer files between the local and remote computer by drag and dropping files in a simple-to-use graphical interface. Currently, the File Manager functionality is available for ISL AlwaysOn connections, as well as on-demand sessions where the remote client is a Linux or macOS machine. For on-demand connections with Windows remote machines, by default, this functionality is not available. However, if you would require this functionality in such a session, it is possible to instruct the client to download the ISL Light application instead of the ISL Light Client, then in the ISL Light application choose Options -> Join and join the session this way. Then, the File Manager functionality will be available in this session as well.

Nigel S.
Director in 英国

Use ISL Remote Desktop to perform Remote Support

5 2 年前

Comments: We have been using ISL for around 5 years, and it is the mainstay of our ability to provide remote support to our clients. We have also been able to allow users to access their own computer when working away from their desk using some of the tools provided by ISL, which makes the product a hit with our clients as well.

Pros:

The ability to group users together, to easily assign who on our support team can access which computers, and the ease of transferring files from ourselves onto the remote computer. And perhaps the greatest value is that we can set up the various parameters in a command line executable, so we don't need to set them up by hand every time.

Cons:

It can sometimes take a few minutes between the user providing access and it appearing as an available remote system on our console

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewer

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: LogMeIn changed their pricing algorithm, and it meant that we were going to be charged up to 800% of our renewal to carry on using it. We have actually found ISL to be just as good at a very reasonable cost for our operation.

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: At the time, Teamviewer was priced based on the number of named users, whereas ISL was priced on the number of simultaneous users, regardless of who they are. This better suits our operation. It also is a more secure product, as the remote software is tied in to our license, whereas with TeamViewer, anyone can log on to the remote computer if they have the password. We are always concerned with the security of these types of products, and we consider this to be a safer approach.

Mark L.
Owner in 英国
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業

Great Value Remote Support Software

4 3 年前

Comments: I used to use LogMeIn and was approached by ISL to try out there product initially I said no then the price of the other product had its third increase in twelve months which made it too expensive. Since then I haven't looked back, I can connect to my clients quickly and securely and provide the type of service my clients expect as if I was there in person. I must use the software three to four times a day on average and now most of my support work is done remotely saving journey time and fuel cost. It's made me more efficient.

Pros:

ISLOnline has all the features of it's competitors but at a more competitive price. The software is continually being developed and improved and can be branded to suit your company needs. It supports remote connections to multi platform and devices and has a chat platform for you to converse with your customers which can be added to your website. Technical support is first class and they are extremely helpful when you first begin using the software. You get an evelauation period to trial the fully featured software and this can be extended if needs be so you can be sure. Did I mention the price?

Cons:

I would like to see some improvements in the Remote support logging page as I use this to generate invoicing information and it takes an export of the log and some reformatting to get it in the state I need.

3 年前

Hello, thank you for your review! We are currently developing some new features for the reports page, which will soon show the name of the computer in the list aswell, making it easier to see which computer you were connected to in a particular session. If you have any requests which you would like to see added to the reports page (or to ISL products in general) please send us an email to [email protected] or visit our live chat on our website www.islonline.com! Best regards, Domen Vidmar ISL Online Team

Andrew S.
IT Consultant in 英国
投稿者のソース

ISL Light has streamlined our business.

5 昨年

Comments: ISL has always been a pleasure to deal with. On the VERY few ocassions we have had an issue it was resolved quickly with knowledgeable support staff. I would highly recommend ISL for 'always on' connections and help desk support. We use the performance details often to help diagnose our clients problems, all integrated into the ISL platfrom. Brilliant!

Pros:

ISL Light is easy to implement and integrate into our website and daily business tasks. Our clients like the ability to have transparency when using the software and the tools it enables us as business to help them with.

Cons:

A more lightweight client installer would be good but this is a small request as most clients can connect with our instructions over the phone.

Alternatives Considered: RemotePC

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: Team viewer was just too expensive for our small business and we found it was not always reliable.

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: We liked the features of ISL and the pricing, although not the cheapest, was very fair for the service offered.

認証済みレビュアー
Head of Technical Support in 英国
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Adhoc support tool, webchat and more

5 昨年

Comments: Our technical support team love it, as it just works no firewall issues or horrendous end user experiences as we can create a session send an email invite or ask the user to visit the our branded ISL landing page.

Pros:

We first came to use ISL after having experienced the ease of connection many years ago with one of our suppliers. We loved the fact that the end user just had to enter a session number download and run. It also allowed us to host live web chat facilities on our website, which was another separate service we were paying for.

Cons:

The webchat isn't as proactive as some other services, informing you when there are visitors on your site. But the remote desktop support makes up for this.

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewer

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: Better end user experience, quicker RDP sessions and combined 2x services - remote chat + remote desktop into one service which saved us money.

Chris F.
Technical Director in 英国
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 11-50の従業員数

isl

5 2 年前

Comments: we support customers using this.

Pros:

file transfer is very useful, also multi session is invaluable to us.

Cons:

cannot save passwords on IOS. also cannot use domain login details to authenticate. Reporting tools could do with a little more detail

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewerMicrosoft TeamsAnyDesk

Technical account manager in ノルウェー
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 2-10の従業員数

Fast and not bloated

5 2 年前

Comments: Remote management of external PC players for digital signage software for 500 players at different locations.
A key success factor in delivering our service.

Pros:

Fast and reliable software for controlling remote computers. All functions you would expect like file transfer, keyboard shortcuts, focus on quality or speed. Web interface, PC client and Android client for remote management. You could help your customers even when gone shopping with the wife! Firewall friendly.

Cons:

Last time I've checked it does not offer support for taking control of android units.

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: God feature set and good price model

2 年前

We offer remote control for Samsung, Cyrus and rooted Android devices. With other devices, remote viewing is possible. Best regards, Domen Vidmar, ISL Online Team

Michele A.
CTO in イタリア
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11-50の従業員数

Easy and effective

5 昨年

Comments: We use ISL to give technical support on customer's machines. It is super easy to install, since the executable files come already setup to connect to company account. Connection is reliable and fast.

Pros:

Lightweight executable, can be used in all platforms. User management interface very effective.

Cons:

Some issues in RDP tunnelling on MacOs. Tricky to set-up on auto-scaling cloud machines (not critical at the moment). It would be great to be able to ask for help by raising a flag on AlwaysOn (so that at operator side we know which machine raised it).

François D.
Administrateur in ベルギー

Using ISlRemote daily

4 2 年前

Pros:

Very easy to use, simple to install, easy to remotely control a new computer using "invite". Isl light is also available for installation on remote computer for unattended control and on local computer so you don't have to login on a web page but juste start a local software.

Cons:

Only information available is a complete description about the remote computer (CPU, ram, processes and so on) and lats connection time. Impossible to know how many time spend remotely by computer or by group on a period of time. Impossible to know wich computer have been accessed last month. Impossible to share a session like with TeamViewer ou AnyDesk. An the local app crashes after a while.

Stéphane V.
President in フランス
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 2-10の従業員数

Our use

5 10 か月前

Pros:

It is very simple and efficient. We can use it on every machine (PC/Mac/Mobile/Tablet)

Cons:

We can't create an external user with the capacity of open remote

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewerAnyDesk

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: The price

Switched From: GoToConnect

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: Because of it's simplicity

9 か月前

Stephane, thank you for your review! Would you please explain more in detail what exactly do you mean with "We can't create an external user with the capacity of open remote". We may be able to help with that.

Martial B.
Martial B.
DSIO in フランス
情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数

My Review

5 2 年前

Pros:

Very Quickly and simple for our customer

Cons:

Multiuser management and shared AlwaysOn Connection

Alternatives Considered: TeamViewerGoToMeeting

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: Pricing and functionnality

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: Pricing and functionnality

Javier C.
CEO in スペイン

5 2 年前

Comments: We give remote assistance and it is essential that it works well, especially reboots

Pros:

Always works correctly. We can almost always connect with customers.

Cons:

The time it takes to connect could be improved

Alternatives Considered: LogMeIn ProTeamViewer

Reasons for Choosing ISL Light: By price and by the reboots of the computers

Switched From: LogMeIn Rescue

Reasons for Switching to ISL Light: By price and by the reboots of the computers

2 年前

Javier, thank you for your review. The time it takes to connect can depend on a number of reasons. If connecting takes a long time, this could indicate a network issue. If possible, we invite you to visit our live chat so we can check the connection speed and improve your experience.

Alessio U.
CXO in イタリア
情報技術、情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The most secure and stable remote connection sofware

5 2 年前

Pros:

It's very easy to use and to configure. You have the integration of this software on your portal You can use it also on smarthphone. Above all it hasn't reported any data security flaws

Cons:

The grafical interface should be improved in terms of modernity, but it's a detail

Alternatives Considered: Splashtop Business AccessLogMeIn RescueTeamViewer

Stef M.
Stef M.
Eigenaar in オランダ
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Great product and great support (lot's of extras)

5 3 年前

Comments: Remote support to users on Windows platform. Users are working on different version of Windows (like: 7, 8, 10 and some server editions too).

Pros:

Most important of course is that ISL Light delivers the goods when it's about remote support. I've looked at multiple other products (after deciding to leave Teamviewer) to find a solution that fits my requirements. One of them is remote support to individual Windows users on a virtual Windows Server. ISL Always On basically is the only product that could do this easily. Also many other products have different products (or subscriptions) for attended and unattended support. With ISL you get ISL Light (attended) and ISL Always On (unattended) and all for a very good price.

Cons:

You only get one concurrent session with each licence. This might be just not as flexible as you would like. You can however add an option to allow multi-sessions. You have to pay a little extra though. It would be nice to have a list of users that previously asked for support so you don't need a sessioncode to get connected. Than again it might be more secure this way.