Pepperiとは

単一の柔軟なエンタープライズ・レベルのプラットフォームでフィールド・セールスとB2B Eコマースを結びつけることによって、成長を加速化し、諸経費を削減して、透明性を向上させましょう。

Pepperiの詳細

改善してほしい点:

Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.

Pepperiの評価

情報技術、情報サービス, 51-200の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Best B2B software for mobile sales

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our sales reps in the field were taking orders using individually different methods during the day and then those orders would have to be transmitted via email or handed in and then manually inserted into the ERP software. This ALWAYS created problems with order accuracy, stock availability and credit control. Our office & warehouse staff would be tied up on the phones for many hours advising sales reps of account status and stock availability and not to mention the issues with inaccurate orders in the distribution cycle.
We needed something that could mirror our ERP information on a real-time basis to our sales reps so that they could accurately take orders and manage their customer base.
When we first considered this software, we were skeptical on how effective it would be in our business and how more importantly, using an international support service would work for us in a different time zone. After some teething problems working with a local Pepperi integration partner in Sydney, we have now been up and running for over 15 months using the software religiously. Most of the problems we had were due to the way our ERP system was being used and our data capture. Once our integration people sorted that out the only errors we had were genetic issues with networks and the way our ERP was being used.
On average we now push through over 500 orders a week without fail. Our accounts staff are no longer desk bound and our sales process is completely mobile to a point where it's now rare that a sales order will be entered directly via the ERP system rather than through Pepperi.
For us, this software has given us a completely new perspective on how much more we can automate our processes so I really have only good things to say in this review.
If I were pressed to find a negative then all I could say is that the cost of the subscription is more expensive than many other competitive products though from where I sit now, it's well worth the investment. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Why did I write a review?
I was asked to share my experience by my integrator as they are proud of the work they have done and therefore would like others to know about this space.
I am a real customer in Sydney Australia, I pay annually for both my Pepperi licences and integration. I also recommend to many of my colleagues and customers this software.

良いポイント:

Where do you start? Great integration into ERP with many live features including CRM Activities, Mobile receipt printing, instant stock updates, live account balances, sales filters, multiple catalog, special pricing, inventory matrix..

改善してほしい点:

Cost is higher & Must have a local support partner to setup properly.

Timor
イスラエルのCMO & CTO
輸出入, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great App UI/UX especially for Ipads, I am satisfied even that there are some cons.

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Heavy catalogs and laptop became Ipad weight.
Good quality pictures replaced printed catalogs that often get discolored and wrinkled.
Catalogs shows the products we have and not the whole manufacturer items.
Inventory integration helps us sell the right products and not the ones out of stock.
Storefront and pepperi for buyers increase our B2B order center availability.

良いポイント:

Excellent apple app. Very good android app. Excellent graphics quality. Lots of features. Pleasant customer relationships.

改善してほしい点:

Customer support is pleasant, but in low availability, everything takes a lot of time. Lot's of features, but adding the features takes a lot of time and the price is too high for small business (in my opinion). The back-office and the overall logic needs a better foundation to "speak" common language, especially with the erp integration (It happenes a lot in fast growing startups that release ton of features that are not fully compatible with every user configurations). I experience a lot of erp integration issues, sometimes new features doesn't feat my configurations and the system becomes complicated to manage.

Aleck
食品、飲料, 11-50の従業員数
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Terrible Customer Support, Limited Functionality, Unable to Obtain Response to Billing Concerns

1.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is not the first time I have lodged a complaint about this software provider, I previously had an issue with billing and it was only when I had written a review online that the staff at Pepperi contacted me and arranged the immediate refund of monies owing with the request that I take down the review. Upon receipt of that refund I withdrew my review but recognize now that the underlying issues with this company remain. Whilst the software serves its purpose (with limitations), dealings with representatives of this company once they've signed you up and taken your payment is disappointing. With near on three years experience with Pepperi, I feel I am suitably qualified to advise that there are better options available.

良いポイント:

Pepperi served us reasonably well for near on three years despite overwhelmingly frustration early on when had been sold a service at full price for what was clearly still in development on android devices. It's simple in it's layout and easy for the sales reps to utilize in the field, however is limited in it's ability to fully integrate with a number of accounting software packages.

改善してほしい点:

Customer service is terrible. Pray you don't have a technical issue on Friday or Saturday, the company being based in Israel shuts down for Sabbath. The company has a local representative in Australia for whom I've recently sent three emails, all of which I've received read confirmations, and still no response. Last year we sort assistance for integration of Pepperi order taking directly into Quickbooks to avoid duplication of data entry. The software doesn't provide this function and we were redirected to a local software developer who expressed disinterest. We noticed within the Quicken apps recommendations that there were a number of Pepperi alternatives which provided the integration and subsequently made the switch in January. In March, having checked the fine print, terms and conditions - we cancelled our subscription to Pepperi and requested a refund of the unused annual premium that had been charged in advance as we are entitled to under the observed terms. Two months later and numerous requests and we have still not received the refund or even acknowledgment of our request. We're now looking at pursuing civil proceedings through VCAT.

Jessica
アメリカのSenior Sales Consultant
アパレル、ファッション, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

I love Pepperi. It has been a game-changer for me and my company!

良いポイント:

The program is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Pepperi has increased my efficiency in the field 10 fold and I love having so much customer data at my fingertips 24/7. The customer service is fantastic and they really listen and try to meet our company's needs, even to the point of adjusting aspects of the software based on our requests. It is so nice to work with a software developer that is motivated to be consistently improving their product and is so supportive of their customers!

改善してほしい点:

The initial customer inventory input aspect of the software is a bit time-consuming , as it pertains to our particular industry, but Pepperi is in the process of making some improvements to this.

認証済みレビュアー
ニカラグアのProject Consultant
マーケティング、広告, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Amazing interface for tablets!

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Amazing experience! If showcasing your products visually is crucial to your sales process on the field, Pepperi is most definitely the tool for you! It also has custom-pricing available.

良いポイント:

In a past consultancy I worked on for a B2B security equipment distributor, the company was looking to expand sales of its less popular inventory. This was difficult, because the field sales consultants couldn't carry around samples of EVERY single item in the catalog. Integrating Pepperi made showcasing a wider variety of items in the inventory easy, and I would dare to say, fun! It worked! In a matter of 6 months the company saw growth in sales, including less-known products. The field sales consultants carried around Android tablets, so visualization, order taking and order building became quicker and more efficient...

改善してほしい点:

Although the user interface is very nice, and easy-to-use, it is a bit heavier, so if your field sales reps are going to use it, make sure the data plan is good, if not you will experiment soome unwanted lag.

N. Luke
のManager - Information Systems
アパレル、ファッション, 201-500の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Easiest Implementation with SAP Business One

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Swift to implement, excellent price-to-feature ratio, easy to administer, simple SQL-driven integration, excellent customer support. Pepperi understands SAP Business One and stands behind their product. After the initial launch, the Pepperi implementation team worked with me on two niche-specific customizations and brought the same swift, affordable, professionalism to these small projects.

良いポイント:

An excellent product, iPad, and Android, a fully considered integration architecture, and an expert implementation and support team.

Emanuel
Emanuel
パナマのIT Manager
消費財, 201-500の従業員数

Its a flexible platform

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been a great journey, the Pepperi team is always willing to help and improve their tool, it is clear there is a lot of investigation from their side on how to innovate and keep the tool updated with new features. The best thing for us was its flexibility that allowed us to do all the things we were looking for and now is enabling innovation.

良いポイント:

If the standard solution does not fit your needs, you can easly configure all you need for your sales force. There are a lot of features you can deploy after first implementation, so it becomes an ongoing upgrade.

改善してほしい点:

The support is not 24/7 and the time zone is CET.

Neil
オーストラリアのBusiness Manager
小売, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Pepperi has streamlined our operation

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It has been a great journey so far, we have changed from a very clunky system and now appear to be more professional and efficient. Our next stage is to crate the B2B Storefront that will take it to the next level again.

良いポイント:

We have been able to go from having 4 platforms down to just 2. Between MYOB and Pepperi, we now have everything we need. Very portable for our Reps in the field and very stable for our Reps in the office.

改善してほしい点:

Because Pepperi can be so easy for customisation, it can be a little overwhelming for doing the changes. There are so many ways you can things up, I just don't know where to start.

Daniel
Daniel
ナイジェリアのDesigner
情報技術、情報サービス, 11-50の従業員数

Helpful and Functional

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Pepperi is very efficient and time saving. Everything is computerized and can be used for presentations and imputing data. It helps my company with accessibility issues and helps with keeping record of sales.

良いポイント:

It's very easy to install and operates. It can be accessed with both iOS and Android operating devices. It has a customer service that are very supportive. It helps in locating prices and customers.

改善してほしい点:

It's back-end is difficult to set-up. It does not allow multiple discounts and promos to be entered. It has a very serious synchronization issues.

認証済みレビュアー
インドのClient Support Representative
通信, 51-200の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Pepperi Review

良いポイント:

- Performance and feature are great. It's easy to use, and extract information. - It works on mobile too, so you don’t need to carry laptops everywhere. Navigation feature is quite Okay. - Handy to keep records of sales and purchase.

改善してほしい点:

- The quality of the app is not as per the money they seek from customers. - Support team doesn’t work as per expectation. We cannot link data on paper in Quick Books, so which is another drawback. It has very genuine synchronization issues while editing discounts and promo codes. - When you don’t have proper knowledge of IT then it might be difficult for you understands latest technical update and implementation information.

Shane
アメリカのIT/Marketing Coordinator
卸売, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Very easy to work with and easy to use.

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We came from proprietary software that had to be installed manually on each device. Using Pepperi as a service has been much easier for giving access to our employees since they can just download the app from the app store. Pepperi gives us the ability to submit orders with many different choices. We can customize shipping options, payment options, and enter notes for our internal staff. The catalog filters let us create seasonal and event specific catalogs that make it much easier to merchandise and sell products. Different types of sales activities let us customize Pepperi to work for us. The new workflow module is also very useful.

良いポイント:

I like the ease with which we are able to integrate external applications. I also like the ability to take orders offline and then submit them when a connection is available. Pepperi has done a great job of providing tools for the admin to investigate issues.

改善してほしい点:

I wish that the android version was supported to the same extent that IOS was. It would make it a little simpler to use a BYOD model.

N Luke
アメリカのManager - Information Systems

Fast, Affordable, Effective Sales Automation

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We implemented Pepperi to connect our field sales representatives to our SAB Business One based office. This was the fastest, easiest software integration project I have ever been involved with. The app is platform-agnostic ('droid or iPad), easily used, and brining basic features online was quick and painless. Advanced features followed readily, limited by user training rather than technological structures. The integration is easy to modify and maintain, allowing easy customization of features.

良いポイント:

Easy, attractive price, excellent support.

改善してほしい点:

It isn't a 100% fit for our business, but that would be a product you couldn't sell to anyone else, so it isn't a realistic expectation for us to have.

Despina
オーストラリアのOwner
薬品, 自営業

Tina’s Feedback

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it’s been good to work with.
But being a one women show it’s a bit expensive for me to have next year so I’m not sure I will re new at this stage.
My overheads are quite high and I’m cutting down on what I don’t need or going to lower plans etc!

良いポイント:

The fact it tells me year to date sales and how I’m tracking compared to the previous year.

改善してほしい点:

It doesn’t have in the order column a space to put stock on hand. So that when you next call on that store you can say well last time you had 6 on hand and you orders 12.This is a very important tool in my job!

LJ
ドミニカ共和国のCEO
食品、飲料, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A great tool for modern sales teams

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Reliable software with robust features and hopefully an aggressive evolution towards even better features and special industry requests.

良いポイント:

Quality of the app (Reliable), as well as the constant evolution towards better versioning. Support is good.

改善してほしい点:

Some features lack of potential: - Sales Route has much more to accomplish - Sales Tools can also grow, as it has some limitations (Example: Have discounts be applied in a fixed amount only ... similar to your survey which will prize the first 50 users. We would need to provide discounts only on limited inventory quantities)

Sue
アメリカのSales representative
アパレル、ファッション, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Love Pepperi. Only improvement I'd add is product availability dates.

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Order writing and order data management

良いポイント:

Best thing about Pepperi is access to detailed current inventory. Search functions are amazing for writing smart orders based on various product features. Having product images very helpful. Detailed nature with so many viewing options make this app easy to review orders before submitting. Order details screen is on target as is ease of emailing orders directly from the app.

改善してほしい点:

Needs product availability dates. This is a pretty huge miss and I'm not sure if it's available and we aren't using it or if the app is just lacking here. Inconvenient to have to call in to customer service to confirm availability.

Claudine
投稿者のソース

Cost and support is what lets this down

良いポイント:

Functionality is great, can do lots of things and extract lots of information easy to use, looks great. Customers find it easy to use so enjoy the process

改善してほしい点:

Sometimes strange things happen when there are updates and implementing new things can be difficult if you don't have an IT dept. information on products is difficult to read.

Zafer
アメリカのManaging Director
医療機器, 10,000+の従業員数

Pepperi accelerates the sales

5.0 4 日前 新着

良いポイント:

Pepperi has unique features that accelerate the sales cycle process.

改善してほしい点:

Pepperi could have a more user-friendly pricing plans.

Pepperiからの返信

4 日前

Thank you for the great review!

Wayne
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great product but once you sunscride you are left to your own devices to set it up properly.

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Easy ordering for sales reps

良いポイント:

I love it runs on the ipad so well. It is fast and reliable and mobile. Up loading pictures is easy and fast

改善してほしい点:

The back end is very difficult to setup. And you can't get help with the nitty gritty setup. I have been using it for 2 years and still can't get the setup perfect

Ron
カナダのIT Manager

great product

良いポイント:

from day one we are pleased with the ease of use and the scalability of how we can place orders and how easy it is for the reps to use.

改善してほしい点:

Wish there was more options and more flexible way to enter multiple promos and discounts not just the ones that are fixed in Cross-sell & UpSell

オーストラリアのManaging Director

Best on the market

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Having checked out the other programs we decided on Pepperi and haven't looked back. Our sales team loves the ease of use and once you get the hang of the back end it's easy to make changes, update and run reports. Simply put Pepperi is the stand out for our sales team.

Ease of use

改善してほしい点:

Starting to get a bit pricey

Carmencita
フィリピンのAccount Specialist
建築資材, 1,001-5,000の従業員数

Excellent and time savers

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Time saving and efficient, no need to do things manually like computation and we can use it for presentation.

良いポイント:

Efficient and helpful to us, no need to do manual function to be able to make sale, just click on the items they need then automatically compute amount and processed order.

改善してほしい点:

Issue on Internet connection ,when your internet provider has a slow connection then problem occur and it's external cons, the program is good an helpful.

Peter
オーストラリアのState Manager
投稿者のソース

It's one of the best ordering systems I have used

良いポイント:

It's really easy to understand and makes my day a whole lot easier, highly recommended! The menus are easy to navigate

改善してほしい点:

When it drops out .. meaning it loses its order of menus . They become mixed up , tho you guys seem to get sorted in 24 hrs

Bhavna
ニュージーランドのDirector
卸売, 自営業

wholesalers' best friend

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: no more paper catalogs and increase sales

良いポイント:

ease of use, great support and heaps of available information to fix most problems

改善してほしい点:

a bit complicated for first time users, lack examples of some set ups

Matthew
イスラエルのCEO
投稿者のソース

Great program helped me to increase sales

良いポイント:

Shows all need the details and easy to use , works online and off-line . It is easy to use on the sales floor As a sales person and on the other side as an administrator the features are user-friendly and helps to improve sales

改善してほしい点:

I wish they had quicker solutions by phone and quicker answer my phone . The support by mail is fine.

Ronald
フィリピンのAccount specialist
建築資材, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

The software is good. Very helpful in my everyday work.

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Good accessibility and helps organize my sales records.

良いポイント:

I like the way it keeps my records organized. The accessibility is great. I can keep track of my sales records easily.

改善してほしい点:

This software sometimes crashes. Specially during the syncing process. There are times when it's very hard to synchronize even when the internet signal is strong.