Airtableとは

Airtableは、素晴らしいスプレッドシート・インタフェースで誰でも使うことができるデータベースです。

Airtableの詳細

良いポイント:

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

改善してほしい点:

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Airtableの評価

レビューを絞り込む (1,662件)

Dave
デザイン, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Spreadsheet killer! Super flexible software with a ton of use scenarios!

4.0 7 か月前
動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
Felix
Felix
オーストラリアのCEO
経理, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A Comprehensive Review of Airtable: Key Features, Common Critiques, and Overall Recommendation

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, I've found Airtable to be a powerful and flexible platform that has greatly improved my productivity as a small business owner. Its customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me manage my work and stay organized.

良いポイント:

As a small business owner, there are several key features of Airtable that I have found particularly helpful in managing my work and staying organized.One of the standout features for me has been the ability to create custom fields and views. With Airtable, it's easy to create a database that is tailored to my specific needs, and the views feature allows me to see and interact with my data in a variety of different ways. This has been especially helpful in keeping track of important information, such as client details, project milestones, and team schedules.Another key feature that has been helpful is the integration with a wide range of other tools and platforms. I've been able to easily connect Airtable with my other work tools, such as my email client and project management software, which has made it much easier to manage my workload and stay organized.The collaboration features have also been very useful, as I've been able to share my databases with my team and work together on projects in real-time. This has greatly improved our efficiency and has allowed us to stay on top of our work even when we're not all in the same location.

改善してほしい点:

I have mixed feelings about Airtable. On the one hand, I have found the platform to be extremely helpful in organizing and managing my work. The customizable fields and views, integration with other tools, and collaboration features have all been invaluable in helping me stay on top of my workload and stay organized.However, there are a few common critiques that I have encountered as a user of the platform. One issue I've had is the limited free plan. While I appreciate that Airtable offers a free version of the platform, the limitations on the number of records and attachments can be a drawback for small businesses like mine that need to store a large amount of data.Another issue I've encountered is the complexity of the platform. While Airtable does offer a wide range of features, I've found it to be somewhat difficult to learn and use, especially for someone like me who is new to database management. The learning curve has been steep, and I've had to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how to use the various features and tools.Finally, I've been disappointed with the price of Airtable. It's a premium product, and it can be expensive compared to other database management tools on the market. As a small business owner, I have to be careful with my budget, and the cost of Airtable is a significant investment.

Angelo
ベナンのAssociate Product Manager
インターネット, 201-500の従業員数

Powerful and Flexible Database Management with Airtable

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Airtable is an incredibly powerful and flexible database management tool that makes it easy to capture, organize, and access data. Its intuitive interface and powerful features make it easy to customize my database to fit my needs. While it can be expensive and overwhelming for some users, its learning curve is manageable.

良いポイント:

Airtable is an extremely powerful and flexible database management tool that allows me to quickly capture, organize, and access data across multiple platforms. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and manage my database, and its powerful features allow me to customize my database to fit my needs.

改善してほしい点:

Despite its powerful capabilities, Airtable does have some drawbacks. Its pricing structure can be confusing and expensive for some users, and its customization options can be overwhelming. Additionally, some users may find its learning curve to be steep.

Vasanti
アメリカのDirector of Public Engagement
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 11-50の従業員数

It does almost too much

3.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: If you don’t already have your work flows and project management, and sheets in other platforms it’s really great. Getting all that switched over otherwise can be time intensive as systems and features are different, but worth it. We’ve been trying to switch everything over to Airtable for a while.

良いポイント:

Airtable seems like it can be just about anything you need it to be. Kind of a one stop shop, especially with the ability for integrations and add ons. I primarily use it for leads and workflow, which the tables and linking features make really useful and more accessible without worrying about duplication.

改善してほしい点:

It’s a little overwhelming how much can be done on Airtable. The interface is a little temperamental. When I scroll across the screen with a track pad it also wants to scroll down a little.

パナマのIT Director
出版, 51-200の従業員数

The Backbone Of Our Inventory And Recurring IT Expense Tracking

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: The problem of tracking our computer assets and which user is using the device has been solved. We change hands for our devices very frequently so this has helped us to easily change an assigned user for a device at a moment's notice. Also we are able to improve on our inventory being able to easily capture serial numbers by scanning hardware and taking photos to correctly identify devices.

良いポイント:

The flexibility to add data from multiple devices and also multiple persons at the the same time.We used AirTable mainly for our Inventory tracking which is very dynamic as most of our assets change hands frequently so we can easily update who is assigned what device and for our recurring IT expenses we are able to easily track every recurring expense and see at any time the total expense for the month.

改善してほしい点:

We have been using Airtable for over two years and to date we do not have any feature missing. Our experience has been very favorable.

Ahmed
Ahmed
エジプトのFounder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist
病院、ヘルスケア, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and Collaboration"

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

良いポイント:

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

改善してほしい点:

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Yolandi
南アフリカのCEO
経営コンサルティング, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Airtable converted a creative into a data geek

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I can't imagine a moment in my life where it was not part of my day

良いポイント:

To me, it's a gorgeous spreadsheet which has the ability to make anything possible. Because of their API integrations and Formula Playground it feels like the internet is your oyster.

改善してほしい点:

To be honest, the cost, specially because you pay per seat.

Donna
アメリカのCoFounder
マーケティング、広告, 2-10の従業員数

LOVE Airtable

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My team could not live without Airtable. We use it for our content calendars for our clients social and for sales pipelines. I recommend to EVERYONE.

良いポイント:

We love the ability to collaborate real time, being able to customize as needed and notification of comments. Love the templates that are available.

改善してほしい点:

Can't think of anything that is a con with Airtable.

Marianne
アメリカのAsst. Director of Career Coaching
初等・中等教育, 5,001-10,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Airtable is an easily adaptable content management platform

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Before Airtable we were using Excel to keep track of contact management and related events - this was inefficient. When we were introduced to Airtable it solves our issues as we were able to build the base for each purpose easily and quickly and were able to duplicate information within each base easily. This led to a seamless and efficient working platform at a glance, saving time and effort.

良いポイント:

We used the platform for two purposes: 1. to manage employer contacts for events 2. to manage the events and vendors. We were able to build the base for each purpose easily and quickly and were able to duplicate information within each base easily. This led to a seamless and efficient working platform at a glance, saving time and effort.

改善してほしい点:

The free trial was a great way to get us on the platform, but then to add the various features started to add up quite quickly.

Aryan
Aryan
インドのProject Manager
エンタテインメント, 2-10の従業員数

Beautiful way to increase CRM & team efficiency

5.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Airtable's ability to show me multiple sorting views is super helpful for someone who loves seeing data perform in different ways. Its tagging feature also helps my sales team stay on top of their targets, close more easily & develop better relationships with clients.

改善してほしい点:

The automation with different platforms is top-tier, however for a team that wasn't as tech-savvy as some are, there was a considerable learning curve and growing pains. Demos, tutorials, educational material could be made more accessible and templatised.

Ashfaque
Ashfaque
インドのfreelancer
情報技術、情報サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best Software for content management.

5.0 4 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Best Software to keep and manage my content with much more productivity than any other software.

改善してほしい点:

No cons at all,To be honest, it is far away the best software than any Microsoft excel or google sheets.

Aimee
アメリカのDirector
代替医療, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

良いポイント:

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

改善してほしい点:

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Ibrahim
Ibrahim
アメリカのSales & Marketing Manger
自動車, 2-10の従業員数
ソース:GetApp

Best Database for a Non-Coder

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love Airtable because I am able to build simple but useful custom programs and databases while knowing basically zero code. Although there are really key features that stop Airtable just short of perfect, it is still leagues better than a normal spreadsheet for sure.

良いポイント:

Airtable has the power and functionality of a database but is as easy to use as a spreadsheet! As someone who sells software (saas), Airtable allowed me to essentially create programs for my clients even though I do not code. Airtable sets the new gold standard for what a spreadsheet should be able to do. i cannot go back to a normal spreadsheet now.

改善してほしい点:

There are a few critical features you'll run into that stop this software from being perfect unfortunately. It's a shame too because they seem very obviously needed and demanded; things like having storage space increase option past premium plan limit, writing formula across cells from multiple tables instead of just the same table, etc. I have hope these things will be part of the development roadmap soon though.

Miles
アメリカのSelf
金融サービス, 自営業
投稿者のソース

Airtable is our daily driver and trusted data keeper

5.0 11 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall Airtable is a great product that we will continue to use because the alternative, competitive products simply do not have the feature set, and are even more difficult to learn. We find that with Airtable we can be as productive as possible in a reasonable amount of time, and feel secure that our data is safe.

良いポイント:

Airtable, once learned, is simple to use for data collection, data management, and reporting. We like being able to build custom forms, quickly, to add data to records and it makes our employee's jobs easier. The mobile features are strong and allow us to get work done on the road by phone, and we feel like our data is safe and accessible.

改善してほしい点:

Airtable has a learning curve for admin and users. Not to say this is Airtable's fault, but to say Airtble is "plug and play" would be false. This learning curve has proven time consuming and creates delays when onboarding new employees who's strength is not data management platforms.

Delia
Delia
オーストラリアのStartup founder
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業

Why I use Airtable to store my data

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I run a site called Wikihospitals, and display international health technology services. This data all needs to be linked together, so I can see information like country of origin, founder's details, technology used and medical specialty covered. Airtable was a great discovery for me. I can shared my data easily, embedded it into my website and am now transforming it into a fully fledged directory site.

良いポイント:

Before Airtable, pre formatted databases were costly platforms to subscribe to, and extremely difficult to create from scratch (for the non coder). Airtable is just dead easy to use. It looks like a spreadsheet but behaves like a database. You can import or export data as a CSV file. You can share a link or embed a view into you website using iframe code. It is also lightning fast. You can link any number of different 'sheets' together. You can selecting different types of 'fields' ie numerical, date, multiple select, calculations, upload document etc. You can also display your data in a range of 'views' from maps to calendars to gallery views of pie and bar charts.

改善してほしい点:

When using the embed code option, it doesn't show that well on a mobile device. Apart from that, it's really the perfect software for people with a large amount of data and no code skills.

alia
アメリカのDigital marketing mgr
アパレル、ファッション, 51-200の従業員数

Our Content Calendar!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Amazing, I use it everyday. It’s been so helpful!!

良いポイント:

Flexibility! I love being able to have a calendar, kanban, timeline, visual gallery all in one. We use this for all our content planning and management. We tried so many solutions and this is what finally worked for us.

改善してほしい点:

It has many features but at times it’s hard to know the best way to build things out, none of the templates for workbases were close enough to build off from. Wish it was easier to link information within different tabs in bases.

Spencer
アメリカのPortrait Photographer
写真, 自営業
投稿者のソース

An organizer's dream database manager

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Airtable helps me run my photography business much more effectively. I'm able to track the progress and status of my photography jobs, to assess outstanding details, to have different databases for all my studio lighting equipment, backdrops, cameras, lenses, and miscellaneous tools and assets. I have different tables for different purposes, including tables that are checklists for the gear I need to bring for each kind of shoot. I can easily reference, in a visually-foward way, which lighting modifiers, number of batteries or stands, and which lenses I need to pack for an office headshot job or an in-the-park family portrait session without needing to put much effort into thinking about it. The less I have to think about such details, the more I can focus on my clients and work to do. In more ways than one, Airtable helps make this happen.

良いポイント:

Airtable does what a lot of basic database and spreadsheet manager do, but most robustly with complex features and with more visual pizazz. For visual thinkers and organizers, Airtable makes the average tracking task or information management responsibility both a pleasure and a joy.

改善してほしい点:

As with any feature-packed professional software, There is a learning curve with mastering where tools are and what all the platform can do. Once you get a hang of the interface and the many customization options, you will be sailing with delight.

Madelyn
アメリカのLead Placement Coordinator
人材派遣、人材紹介, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully. I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

良いポイント:

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

改善してほしい点:

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible! The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

アメリカのDirector of Operations and Product Development
アニメーション, 11-50の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月
ソース:GetApp

fantastic solution for information-oriented project management

4.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

* lends itself well to building information tracking resources * simple data-driven layout * scalable project areas my operations team uses airtable to manage a lot of information flow and have converted complex tracking resources into the airtable format. the fact that we now utilize the app for a lot of these solutions is a testament to its immediate strengths. i enjoy how airtable doesn't necessarily force me into any specific workflow, which has been the major reason why other project management solutions don't work--everyone has a different philosophy around project management.

改善してほしい点:

* pricing model * learning curve * communication management * lack of certain standard features there are a lot of glaring pain points that my team encounters on a weekly basis which makes airtable, not necessarily the perfect solution but rather the best we've found so far. first off, airtable is too expensive for my company based specifically on their pricing model. to note, airtable charges per user per workspace. each member of my team manages specific projects related to a different area of the business. for ease of organization, we have a separate airtable workspace built to accomodate each employee. for example, we have a workspace for finance projects and a workspace for customer support projects. from a visual project management standpoint, this makes the most sense. sometimes our finance manager will need to engage and comment on a project base going on in the customer support workspace and vice versa. this engagement occurs daily. if you're a single user, incredibly small team or your company is client-based (where these costs would go into your billing), airtable's pricing model may not be much of a hinderance. there is a high learning curve when you get started. this is about a week of tutorials and deep-diving into the app. a lot of this time was spent modifying personal workflows to best utilize airtable. after that week of hair-pulling and a lot of cursing at our computer screens everything immediately became easier. one strong flaw in airtable is its team communication solutions. you have the ability to run comment strings on individual data rows, but an overall tab dedicated to general discussion would be immensely helpful to streamline discussion and reduce the amount of hunting/pecking for information. for a project management solution, airtable is fairly weak at offering seemingly standard task management features like scheduled notifications and workback timelines. after enough online digging, you can sometimes stumble upon a "good enough" solution. on this subject, archiving is not at all available, which is one of the more "seriously?" missing features.

Bryn
アメリカのPost Production Coordinator
エンタテインメント, 10,000+の従業員数

A Near-Perfect Collaboration Tool, No Wobble to This Table

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Task and project management with a large team of executives, editors, coordinators and supervisors in an 95% Work-From-Home environment.

良いポイント:

The visual element of this software really sets itself apart from others. This was an easy transition coming from an entertainment background where most everything was done on note cards. Here's a brief list of the good: - There are multiple views catering to organizational preferences of whichever user is utilizing the software. - Alerts are set up easily and can be automated to limit the amount personal email communication needed. Meaning that when a cell is altered a member of the team can get an instant notification. - Data management is a breeze, attaching files to the Airtable sheet is as simple as drag and drop and allows for multiple people to edit the same documents. -Labels and color coordination help to add order to projects with lots of moving parts. The bottom line is that this software is near-perfect for a team to work collaboratively on a common goal and limits the amount of needless communication that usually drains a companies productivity.

改善してほしい点:

Permissions could be a little cleaner when working in a dual authentication paradigm. The learning curve is pretty steep, rightly so, in that this is a very versatile software with lots of bells and whistles and it would behoove the user to watch some of the Airtable produced learning content.

Colin
Colin
アメリカのOwner
マーケティング、広告, 自営業
投稿者のソース

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

良いポイント:

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

改善してほしい点:

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Lindsey
Lindsey
アメリカのCreative Services Manager
消費者サービス, 501-1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

良いポイント:

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

改善してほしい点:

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

Vasilis
Vasilis
ギリシャのOwner
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 自営業

A good organizer.

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: That's the one app I am using all day. Restrictions, everywhere, as it's a kind of pseudo-database, but something like an improved excell sheet with database in it.
Its my preferred app because of the easy fast way to organize my work.
Sharing tables with colaborators may be tricky because charge may come higher than you thought.

良いポイント:

This is the case, when I can only tell cons, however I am using Airtable every day, organizing all my business with it. It's not a powerful database like Caspio for example, there are lots of things don't work as should. BUT it's a handy, internet based database, allowing you to easy create views, and see information sorted, to hide fields ot group by a field it's probably the best way in my opinion, you can view the information the way its most productive for you. check boxes, multi-select or single select fields, autonumbering and a range of colors you can use to see information , easy way to introduce colaboration with "Make" - ex- Integromat , and Zapier and Jotforms and more makes Airtable a handy tool. I would not give 5 starts to any of its features. And still is the application I use everyday to plan my jobwork.

改善してほしい点:

Deduplication fields. Guys, please: I need to deduplicate all lines, pressing one button. Why can't you include the option 'dedup all' - on my own risk and I have to do it one-by-one and ask me if i agree? And the 'merge option' is buggy. Automations are buggy. It's a feature supposed to run javascript code, that's not exactly working here. Also, to combine tables and fields, as they say it's handy but doing many things here one by one, and can't press to apply some rule to all , is really missing. However, if you do small tasks, it's probably the best app.

アメリカのProject Manager & CSR
投稿者のソース

Wonderful solution to spreadsheets, needs more restrictive access, tech support needs improvement.

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We can have many views of the same data in one place without duplicating the data. Each person can have their own view based on the data they need to see. The biggest benefit we've had is time saving and the ability to access this data anywhere, at any time.

良いポイント:

Last year I was on the search for a solution to replace XLS and found Airtable. Previously we were using microsoft xls, as we found even GoogleDocs didn't work for our purpose. We produce hundreds and up to thousands of products for one event and previously used xls to keep track of production and for by line item invoicing purposes. The ability to have all the data in one spreadsheet but then filter things out in a specific view that allows you to see only what you want is useful and makes it so you don't have to have multiple spreadsheets with the same data. For example we have an invoicing view, that's filtered easily to show costs. Then a post event inventory view where clients can see what they can use for next event. We also have a QC view where our team members can easily QC the product without all the unnecessary data in their view/way. We also use filters to easily show us what still needs to be approved and what is left to be produced for the event. It's a been a great way for us to manage large scale projects and our clients love it. Also, the fact that it has a phone app is helpful to us since we work events, we are constantly on the road traveling and not always at a computer. The ability to download the spreadsheets is simple also, so when I need to create an XLS file to accompany our invoice, this is simple and easy for me to do.

改善してほしい点:

The #1 priority for improvement that every Airtable user complains about is the lack of restrictive access. Access is "all or nothing" so if I give my clients "Read" access, they're only limited to one view and can't edit or note anything. If we give them "Edit" access they are able to edit anything in our entire database, including our pricing, so that doesn't work. We want, for example, a customer to be able to go and note/change info for one column and not be able to add/remove anything. For example they could go in and put "approved" for a line item that they approve for production, but can't change any cells not in that column. I'm not confident in their tech support at this time . Recently we had some data loss issues that created mass concern. We added data to specific cells in an existing spreadsheet, and the next day the data was gone. Airtable keeps record of any change in a cell and there was no record of us ever entering the data, like it never happened. We provided specific examples and their explanation of "packet loss" on our end makes zero sense. Based on data that we entered that day, we added a photo, then added a date, photo, then date... all the photos stuck, the dates did not, so it would mean that every other second a packet data loss happened? They still haven't given a suitable answer to this, and if you can't rely on the data you enter being there, that's made us think twice about moving to the paid version, which we were about to.

Patricia
Patricia
アメリカのWriter & Designer
非営利団体運営, 51-200の従業員数

Game changer

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our team uses Airtable as a centralized location to track our project progress. We've even hacked it as a CRM on occasion, and used it for event planning, reporting--anything that requires you to organize lots of information in a standardized way. The resistance to using yet another platform was strong at first, but once we got into it, everyone has become an Airtable advocate.

良いポイント:

When a co-worker recommended Airtable, I was predictably skeptical. Who needs yet another spreadsheet software I said, with an internal (ok, maybe external) eye roll. But this is no mere spreadsheet platform. It is the only one you will ever need. Ever. Again. The functionality that make it worth it to switch from Excel or Google Sheets might seem insignificant when you look at them on a features list. Colored labels, grouping, filtering, view options, etc. But you have no idea what a big difference they make! Airtable makes it possible to put in all the data you have, but the key to its success is it lets you filter it down to only the essential information you need to see to make the decisions in front of you. It's the database that actually helps with decision-making. And the more I use it, the more uses I find for it!

改善してほしい点:

There are very few cons to Airtable. It's simple to use, and the potential is limitless. Once you start putting bases together, you just don't want to stop! One thing that is slightly non-intuitive is the relationship (or lack thereof) between different "tabs" of data. Read up on those before you go that route. You can also start getting out of hand pretty quickly with creating lots of different views, but nothing a little intentionality can't address. We trained our entire team on using Airtable for project management, and it's been the best decision we ever made.

Jay
Jay
アメリカのOwner
ホスピタリティ, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Quite possibly the most valuable piece of software that I've ever used.

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: I use airtable to keep track of everything in my work and personal lives. It has huge advantages over classic spreadsheets (many more features) and is a great, user friendly way to allow regular non-technical people to create complex databases without them even realizing it. I try everything on the web and I've used numerous spreadsheet, database and app builders and Airtable blows all of them out of the water and so far out of the water that they are no longer visible.

良いポイント:

Airtable's flexibility to be configured and used for almost anything in the universe that you'd like to track is the best thing about this app.

改善してほしい点:

Almost unheard of these days, but I'd like to see real-time support via chat or phone. Email just doesn't work for me.