キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Zoho Inventoryとは

成長中の企業のための在庫および注文管理。

Zoho Inventoryの製品詳細

良いポイント:

My favorite part of Zoho Inventory is the customer service. They are on the ball whenever I have issues.

改善してほしい点:

Lack of integration partners without using some sort of connector.

Zoho Inventoryの評価

アメリカのSoftware Engineer
半導体, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Robust inventory management tool

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Provides a wide variety of functions to optimally manage inventory tracking.

良いポイント:

Facilitates tracking of products at all stages through a verification and logging mechanism for employees. Allows you to generate reports for real-time analysis, enabling you to review, track and manage supplies efficiently. The suite of integrations it offers is simple to perform and very productive. With bar code scanners you can be very accurate in collecting data on products in stock.

改善してほしい点:

It was a bit complicated to finalize the integration with some third party platforms.

Estefania
Estefania
アルゼンチンのEngineering Project Specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

To succeed in today's competitive marketplace, maintaining accurate customer data is essential.

4.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I can say that Zoho Inventory has helped reduce inventory management errors and have a clearer view of how sales are performing. As for recommendations, I recommend Zoho Inventory to anyone who needs to manage their inventory efficiently and quickly. It is a useful and easy-to-use tool that saves time and increases productivity. In summary, I am delighted with my experience using Zoho Inventory. It is a valuable tool that has helped me manage my inventory quickly and efficiently.

良いポイント:

I can highlight that Zoho Inventory allows me to manage inventory efficiently and quickly, saving time and increasing my productivity. I also like that Zoho Inventory offers various reports and statistics that help me make better decisions and better understand how my business is performing. Zoho Inventory can help you achieve this goal by streamlining your sales and inventory management processes and ensuring that your customer data is always up-to-date and accurate.

改善してほしい点:

I believe integration with other company programs could be improved, although this has not been a big issue for me so far. Also, although it doesn't affect performance too much, I would like to see more customization of some platform aspects.

Marius
英国のDirector
投稿経路

Amazing order and product management suite

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Very happy with Zoho, one of the best things about it is that it can seamlessly integrate other modules as well such as Zoho Books, and Zoho Analytics, which all help to make Zoho inventory more useful.

良いポイント:

Zoho allows for a lot of customisation as to what data you can store for orders and products. It has amazing flexibility with custom fields, that allows us to achieve exactly what we want. Also, it has a lot built in automation tools, which are extremely helpful. All of that for a price, that is reasonable and cheap compared to alternatives.

改善してほしい点:

Because Zoho is such an extensive suite of tools, it is a little overwhelming to set up in the start. That being said, once its up and running it is really good.

Gregory
アメリカのPressident
家具, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Shopify users, beware of Zoho!

1.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

良いポイント:

On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

改善してほしい点:

We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was. Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them! Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

Miguel

Review

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I would say it's been a great experience overall.

良いポイント:

Pretty much a simple, great system all around.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly there's a learning curve, but nothing too rough.

Sancharini S
Sancharini S
インドのAdmin Executive
病院、ヘルスケア, 11~50人規模の会社

Practical, economical option for Inventory Management

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

良いポイント:

Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

改善してほしい点:

Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

Karun
インドのFounder

Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

良いポイント:

As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

改善してほしい点:

The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

Eric

検討した類似製品:

Replaced Old System with Zoho (tried Quickbooks first)

良いポイント:

Cloud based, pricing tiers by customer, import/export.

改善してほしい点:

Coming from a fairly old (DOS based) system, which we were used to, there is a learning curve. I was not able to easily find ways to do business the way we are used to. After much searching, Zoho has most of the main capabilities, but they were not easily found. This could be because Zoho does so much that there is a lot to search through.

化粧品, 11~50人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

Easy setup and cost effective

4.0 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Zoho helps me keep track of my inventory levels and valuation, is easy to use, and was incredibly easy to setup and deploy.

改善してほしい点:

I wish that there were customizable fields available on the item records, and reporting could be more comprehensive and customizable.

Joel
アメリカのProgram Manager
環境サービス, 201~500人規模の会社

Inventory made easy with Zoho Inventory

5.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: The best software for inventory management.

良いポイント:

The software is easy to use with a lot of automation hence making complex processes easy to carry out.

改善してほしい点:

I like everything about the software although the price is quite high.

Christian
アメリカのCEO
小売, 11~50人規模の会社

It NEVER worked!

1.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Horrendous

良いポイント:

I only considered Zoho Inventory because of the Inventory integration with multiple Shopify stores but It never worked on more than 1 store.

改善してほしい点:

Besides having paid $250 for a product that never worked, the customer service is very slow. They say they will contact their developers and have the issue fix overnight, they ask for screenshots of everything but NEVER SOLVE ANYTHING.

Liliana
ルーマニアのCloud Solution Specialist
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Good value for money - best works for small businesses

4.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Easy to track inventory, reporting is quite clear and straight forward

良いポイント:

Ease of use and the customer support are very efficient.

改善してほしい点:

Some basic features like average cost of an item not possible to have it displayed with users of an organization other than Admins.

Peter
アメリカのCOO
投稿経路

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

良いポイント:

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

改善してほしい点:

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

Kelly
アパレル、ファッション, 自営業

Best I've Found

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

良いポイント:

I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

改善してほしい点:

My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 自営業
使用期間: 無料トライアル

検討した類似製品:

Easy to use and affordable

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

良いポイント:

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

改善してほしい点:

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

Ian
英国のDirector
食品、飲料, 2~10人規模の会社

Piddle Brewery

2.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: If you only have one warehouse, and are a wholesaler buying and selling goods with a small range of products this is fine. If you are anything else, look elsewhere. Otherwise you will have a report of 20 pages long which you have to export to excel to filter.

良いポイント:

Zoho is easy and quick to learn and the customer support is really good.

改善してほしい点:

The system has some real major flaws. 1. There is no pick list, which makes warehouse picking a real challenge 2. You can send delivery notification and invoices to separate e mails. 3. The reports are terrible and are not fit for purpose for a multifunctional warehouse system 4. They really struggle with vat, and therefore connecting to other systems is difficult. 5. The package does not fully integrate with Intuit and pushes towards Zoho Books. The try to force you to use Zoho books all the time.

Urszula
ポーランドのECommerce Consultant
情報技術、情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

良いポイント:

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

改善してほしい点:

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

Good but not great

3.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This inventory software worked great when we used BigCommerce but once we switched to Shopify it wouldn't connect with our website. Inventory counts we're constantly off. This platform is intuitive and easy to use but I wouldn't recommend it.

良いポイント:

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Everything is straightforward and laid out in a pretty logical way.

改善してほしい点:

It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.

Megan
アメリカのDirector of Operations
スポーツ用品, 11~50人規模の会社

Amazing Value

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: For the money, the value of this product is fantastic. It has lots of options and ways to view and track your inventory. We needed something simple and straightforward, and this covers our needs and more.

良いポイント:

It has what we need - the ability to track inventory for our warehouse items. We don't need any fancy bells or whistles. We don't need it to be an ordering or sales system. We just want to know our current counts, and be able to make adjustments as needed. Zoho Inventory does all of that and more. And for the price, you really can't beat this inventory software system.

改善してほしい点:

For our needs, it had too many additional features. I don't need purchasing or sales orders. But we just don't use those screens, so it's not a big deal.

Svetla
Svetla
ブルガリアのMarketing manager
情報技術、情報サービス, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Simple, easy to use and customize and efficient

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Zoho inventory helped get an excellent overview on and efficiently manage our inventory. It was easy to figure the tool out, including for our hardware engineers. We are saving tons of time and getting alerts when inventory is on the low end. Very pleased!

良いポイント:

Customisation options are great, no learning curve we started using it right away, all needed functionality at a modest price

改善してほしい点:

There were some options related to the accounting system specifics that required digging more to figure out

Ezekiel
ナイジェリアのProject Development Officer
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 11~50人規模の会社
ソース:GetApp

Features that help us grow our business

4.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

The dashboard is simply awesome. It gives a good daily overview of the business activities and the necessary next-steps. We can easily manage sales order and transfer among the warehouses, and scale easily to more warehouses when needed. The integration with our website is just fantastic. Items and stock level from the Inventory syncs that on the website. No more repeated work. AND, the API access is just wonderful. Going forward, applications can be built on the API feature to add more value to our customers and business process.

改善してほしい点:

The permission levels could be better improved. A user's access to the Customer's Contact module, for example, should be limited to the contact created by that user. Then, the accountant can have access to all contact irrespective of the who created it. A desktop application would be great. Or, an application to work offline when there's limited internet connection.

Fabien
パナマのCEO
事務用品、事務機器, 51~200人規模の会社

Loving Zoho

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I love Zoho and all its products. When everything works together, it's amazing.

良いポイント:

When alll Zoho app work together it's wonderful. Support is always fast and helpful.

改善してほしい点:

Maybe better integration with e-commerce platform like Woocomerce and Prestashop

工業オートメーション, 2~10人規模の会社

Use of Zoho Inventory system in Russia

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: With Zoho Inventory I am running a stock control, as well as creating orders, invoices and packages.

良いポイント:

Easy to use and much fuctionallity software. I was looking for this kind of software for my small stock management. Highly recommend to use for improving business efficiency, and most importantly to control your business at a fingertip (App is working perfectly). Multiuser system helps to accommodate different activities and job specifications to use employee, thus creating a functional vertical integration value chain. All actions are stored and as an Admin I can observe actions of my empoyees. More control less arguments and distraction for business efficiency.

改善してほしい点:

Some of my employees are native in Russian language, and unfortunately Zoho Inventory is not running on Russian language, that is the only thing I would like to add. Everything else working perfectly.

Jose Rafael
Jose Rafael
ベネズエラのAsistente administrativode distribución de GLP
投稿経路

An invaluable tool to organize our stock at work.

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Before using Zoho Inventory, we had a software compendium that allowed us to do the same work now, but we took a lot of time in the organization of accounting and distribution of liquefied gas. Zoho Inventory agglutinated all these functions simplifying the work of inventorying

良いポイント:

Another great invention of the Zoho brand, with its inventory version, has created excellent expectations in our company, and there are many reasons. -Organizes in real time the stock of LPG liquefied gas in bulk, allowing us to know exactly how much product we have. -Elaboration of simple route guides for each of the products. -Organize the order, shipping, payments, and information of our customers. - Update the status of the order in real time

改善してほしい点:

Like other programs of the Zoho chain, it is essential that the internet has an acceptable stability and speed, otherwise the software does not work optimally

Tanya
ジャマイカのMarketing and Sales Exec.
投稿経路

The only inventory tool you will ever need

良いポイント:

This tool allows me to record my sales, purchases and other expenses. Send quotes and invoices to clients from within the tool, as well as store contact details for my client and suppliers list.

改善してほしい点:

When doing the composite items, the tax for individual items aren't added to the total cost, so you have to manually adjust the total cost.