キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Lucidchartとは

チームが複雑さを明確にし、インサイト連携させて、未来を構築するための、インテリジェントなダイアグラム作成アプリケーションです。

Lucidchartの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Being cloud based give lucidchart a leg up on some of the other diagramming programs i've previously used. It integrates easily with confluence which is important for my documentation.

改善してほしい点:

The Lucidchart layout feels a bit dated, like something a decade or two behind times. However, being this is the most frustrating thing about the software, I'll take it.

Lucidchartの評価

レビューを絞り込む (2,080件)

Daniel
マーケティング、広告, 自営業
投稿経路

best tool to brainstorm ideas as a team online!

5.0 2 年前
動画プレイヤーで日本語字幕を表示できます
アメリカのBusiness Platform Owner
金融サービス, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

A dream compared to Visio

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Lucid has been a pleasure to work with, they incorporate the latest features and are constantly improving the product. They also provide excellent support with great resources and excellent training for the products.

良いポイント:

I like the ease of building flows and drawings. All the tools are readily available and visible and intuitive to work. I especially love the templates and the breadth of areas they cover.

改善してほしい点:

It takes users a little bit of time to become proficient with the interface as most are coming from tools like Power Point and are not used to moving the canvas along with moving objects. Once this is overcome the tool is a breeze to use.

Mohammed Abdul
英国のStrategy Advisor
政府機関, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Lucidchart your heart out!

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Love it! I've gone back to this time and time again and this has never disappointed

良いポイント:

A fantastic website which allows you to use different functions to create various documents and diagrams. I have created multiple documents such as Strategy alignment chart and it didn't take long at all to do it.

改善してほしい点:

This does have a limit of 3 live documents per free user. Increasing will certainly bring more people to use this.

Andy
英国のDirector
マーケティング、広告, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Ok diagraming software, would be better with a better UI

3.0 3 週間前 新着

良いポイント:

Lucid has a free plan so you can give it a proper test drive, in most cases free 14 day trials arent enough to properly test out a bit of software. Also It integrates with Google Drive.

改善してほしい点:

The layout seems to overly complicated I'm quite a visual person so I should have fallen in Love with this software but it seems that doing basic things is more complicated than it needs to be.

Aaditya
Aaditya
ネパールのBackend Developer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 11~50人規模の会社

Lucid chart My Experience

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: My personal experience was neutral as it fulfilled my use even with the existence of a paywall.

良いポイント:

The primary thing I loved about lucid chart was the drag and drop as well as the variety of diagram options essential for creating various diagrams during the planning stages before developing a software.

改善してほしい点:

The primary con is that if you want to store numerous files it is blocked by a paywall which hampers the experience of certain users.

Warren
英国のHRD
金融サービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Great Product

良いポイント:

i like you can upload an staff list into the system and it will create the org chart. I also love the drag& drop as it makes life easier when creating floor plans

改善してほしい点:

nothing really, I like the product it does everything we need at a fraction of the cost compared to visio.

Lucien
イタリアのVP of GTM
情報技術、情報サービス, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Lucidchart is a powerful tool but more for Enterprise

4.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Lucidchart is a fantastic tool with a lot of power but I would recommend doing an analysis to understand what you really need. If you are an agile business I would say Miro has recently toppled Lucidchart on many fronts.

良いポイント:

Arguably the most powerful feature in Lucidchart is the library of pre-built templates. As a young startup, often we struggled to conceptualise how best to map out a diagram or build a BPM. The lucidchart library made this much easier to search through the library and choose pre built templates which could be edited to suit our needs. The export to PDF was also important and valuable as we often downloaded charts for reports.

改善してほしい点:

Lucidchart is the leader but I feel like tools such as Miro have really taken over int terms of UX/UI. We used to all use Lucidchart but rather quickly, our team switched to Miro and started using that and very quickly this became the norm. Lucid doesn't have a desktop version which is a real blocker for a team in the tool all the time. Lucid also doesn't have a community driven library so all the templates are built in house.

Oliver
アメリカのSolutions Architect
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Best Flowcharting Software on the market!

良いポイント:

Love all the integrations and icon packs Lucid has. The AWS Pack was very helpful as I work closely with AWS for building architectures.

改善してほしい点:

Difficulties with setting up SSO and integrating with my organization.

Joshua
オーストラリアのApplications Specialist
小売, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Easy to use and just works

良いポイント:

Easy solution to onboard and get every user behind. Especially important for us to building out particular business rules into flows.

改善してほしい点:

Nothing in particular, the product is as detailed and easy to use as it gets.

Ashley
アメリカのOffice Manager
建設, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great for use of flowcharts

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

Very user friendly! I've never been great with flowcharts in Microsoft Office, but LucidChart made things so simple. I love that changing colors and copying boxes is easy when it comes to org charts.

改善してほしい点:

There's really nothing to like "least, but if I had to, occasionally, my boxes don't copy over correctly (that could be user error)

Rahul
Rahul
インドのConsultant
マーケティング、広告, 51~200人規模の会社

Innovative Product !

4.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Powerful diagramming tool with good integration.

良いポイント:

Very easy to use product. Adoption and learning it was very easy and smooth. Very useful and it comes with various good features such as drag and drop. And interface is very simple and easy to use. Integration is also good.

改善してほしい点:

No major dislike. No desktop application is there.

出版, 11~50人規模の会社

Makes Process Mapping Fun

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's been a great tool for our team over the years to help colleagues put their ideas and processes into visual form.

良いポイント:

Lucidchart has some incredible functionality that makes it easy to not only prepare a great flowchart to go into documentation but also to layer in relevant information based on the party that needs to see it as well as allowing the user to present the materials easily to a group of people or to share the work with others.

改善してほしい点:

At present there aren't many complaints. Minor issues with formatting shapes often come up, but that's primarily when I want to treat Lucidchart like a design tool such as InDesign rather than using it for creating process maps and doing other diagramming work that doesn't need the level of detail that ID or Photoshop provide.

Oğuz
スリランカのGame Designer
コンピュータ・ゲーム, 2~10人規模の会社

Lucidchart: A Comprehensive Diagramming Tool for All Your Needs

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Lucidchart is a great diagramming tool that makes creating visuals and diagrams fast and easy. Whether you're a professional or a novice user, Lucidchart provides the features that you need in order to create effective visuals.

良いポイント:

Lucidchart is an intuitive and easy to use diagramming tool that makes creating diagrams and visuals effortless. The user interface is clean and user-friendly and the range of shapes and symbols is truly impressive. Additionally, the integration with other applications makes it a great choice for any team.

改善してほしい点:

Unfortunately, Lucidchart can be slow at times and when dealing with large projects, it can be difficult to keep track of the changes that have been made. Additionally, the subscription service can be pricey for some users.

マーケティング、広告, 自営業
使用期間: 1~5か月

検討した類似製品:

Easy to use charting software with a wide range of advanced features

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I was able to create flowcharts for marketing processes and export them to PDF for sharing with my client with a minimum of fuss. The outlay is small compared to a fully-fledged application like Microsoft Visio, even though it seems to have a similarly large feature set.

良いポイント:

It was very easy to get up and running with Lucidchart - the enormous collection of starter templates meant that I was able to find a similar chart to the one I needed to create and get the right objects loaded up straight away. The interface is very similar to a desktop application, despite the fact that it's running in a browser - it even has keyboard shortcuts. There are tons of features and integrations that I never even got around to using, as my charting requirements were quite simple.

改善してほしい点:

The sheer range of features available in the software was a little daunting at first. A simpler interface for people who only need a subset of features might be a helpful addition.

Isaac
エクアドルのData Analyst
情報技術、情報サービス, 201~500人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

Quick and easy diagrams for more efficient work thanks to LucidChart

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Even though I didn't work with this tool very long, I liked the ease with which I can create diagrams and share them with other members of my IT software management team. As well as the ability to collaborate in real time with them and the built in templates and shapes which were very helpful and saved us a lot of time creating diagrams. In summary, I think LucidChart is a valuable tool for any IT team that needs to create and share diagrams quickly and efficiently, and I would use it again without hesitation.

良いポイント:

Throughout the time that I have worked with this tool, I must emphasize that it is an intuitive and easy-to-use tool, it gives you the facility to create an infinite number of diagrams in a matter of minutes. However, what I liked the most about working with this tool was the ease with which I was able to integrate it with other tools that I used while making diagrams in it, such as: GoogleDrive and Slack.

改善してほしい点:

The only negative point that I must highlight about this tool is that it has certain functions that some new users (like me when I started) are not completely clear about and the possibility of taking full advantage of this tool may be lost.

Andrea
アメリカのDirector, Classified Personnel
教育管理, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社

Excellent Option for Flow Charting

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Lucidchart is my new favorite software for process mapping/diagraming. In the past, I have used another well known software that is basically an industry standard for process improvement so I wasn't sure if this would meet my needs in terms of mapping out our processes but it has far exceeded my expectations.

良いポイント:

I love how easy it is to create flow charts, workflows, and diagrams in various formats. There are other software out there that accomplish this function but Lucidchart is really cost effective for educational institutions and meet the need very well.

改善してほしい点:

It took a little bit to understand how to work the tools and formatting but once you get the hang of it, the software is pretty easy to use. It would be awesome to have some sort of training manual to refer to help those new to process mapping understand the various symbols but considering how cost effective it is, that's really a non-issue.

Daniel
オーストラリアのStrategic Partnerships Manager
病院、ヘルスケア, 201~500人規模の会社

Lucidchart: The Best Diagramming Software

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent diagramming software and offers impressive features at a very reasonable price. For its ease of use, sharp look, and great value, I would wholeheartedly recommend Lucidchart to anyone who needs to create a diagram.

良いポイント:

Lucidchart is definitely one of the best diagramming software out there and it is very beginner friendly. This is shown in the fact that 99% of the Fortune 500 companies use LucidChart. There are countless templates to choose from that look professional and clean. The web app is incredibly responsive and smooth to use, which can be experienced when resizing and moving elements on a canvas. The user experience is really good all around and the user interface is straightforward and intuitive. There are also mobile apps available which is useful to have. Not only this but Lucidchart also has great collaboration features that allow users to work together on a diagram in real time. Moreover, Lucidchart has many keyboard shortcuts to make work a lot more efficient and fast. They are quite conventional among diagramming software so it took me very little time to learn. There is also a layering feature in Lucidchart which intuitively allows you to create diagrams within diagrams. In diagrams, there are also smart diagrams which keep your diagram clean and tidy.

改善してほしい点:

Lucidchart does not have any desktop apps which may be a disadvantage but the web app can be used offline and is as fast as any desktop app. Also the customer support is not great as other competition and there is no easy way to contact the support.

ケニアのSenior Engineer
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 51~200人規模の会社

Agrxis Review on Lucidchart

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Lucidchart has been excellent. I now work with my team and generate diagrams in a completely new style as a result. Designing diagrams, flowcharts, and mind maps with a polished appearance is surprisingly simple because to the user-friendly interface and wide selection of shapes and icons. It has been a game-changer for me to be able to collaborate in real-time with clients and coworkers, even when we are separated by distance. My productivity has been further increased by the integration with other well-known programs like Google Drive and Microsoft Office. My work has benefited greatly from Lucidchart's ability to share and export diagrams in a variety of formats. The customer service staff has also been outstanding, swiftly resolving any queries or problems I had.

良いポイント:

I am absolutely thrilled with Lucidchart and all that it has to offer. As someone who values visual communication and effective collaboration, Lucidchart has become an indispensable tool in my professional toolkit. What I love most about Lucidchart is its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Creating diagrams, flowcharts, and mind maps has never been easier. The drag-and-drop functionality allows me to effortlessly design and organize my ideas, resulting in visually appealing and easy-to-understand visuals. The collaboration features of Lucidchart are also top-notch. I can invite team members to collaborate in real-time, making it seamless to work together, share feedback, and iterate on our diagrams. Moreover, Lucidchart integrates smoothly with other popular productivity tools, enabling me to embed my diagrams in documents, presentations, and even websites. The extensive library of templates and shapes provided by Lucidchart saves me valuable time and inspires creativity, allowing me to create professional-looking diagrams in no time. The customer support offered by Lucidchart is exceptional, always ready to assist and provide timely solutions to any queries or issues. Overall, Lucidchart has revolutionized the way I communicate complex ideas and collaborate with my team. It is a game-changer in visualizing concepts and fostering effective teamwork. I highly recommend Lucidchart to anyone looking for a powerful and user-friendly diagramming tool.

改善してほしい点:

Despite the fact that I had a great time using Lucidchart for my diagramming and visual communication needs, there were a few areas where I felt it might be improved. The restricted number of templates offered in the free version was one aspect that stuck out. Despite the fact that the given templates were of a good caliber, I hoped there were more options available, particularly for particular industries or use cases.

Sunitha
Sunitha
フランスのNATIONAL SCHOOL FEEDING PROGRAM FACILITATOR
プログラム開発, 201~500人規模の会社

Excellent Tool

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Lucidchart is an excellent tool that helps me quickly organize and share my ideas.

良いポイント:

It's easy to use and provides a variety of templates that make it easy to get started quickly. I also like that I can collaborate with others in real time, so I can get feedback on my ideas quickly. The ability to export images and documents in various formats is great too, as it allows me to integrate the visuals into other projects.

改善してほしい点:

Although I am not satisfied with Lucidchart's limited color choices, lack of certain shapes and templates, and its slow loading times, I still believe it is a great tool for making visual depictions of concepts.

Bruno
Bruno
アルゼンチンのImpact Messurement
教育管理, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

How to easily create huge diagrams

4.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Since I am using Lucidchart I have used it for many tasks, but specially for flow diagrams. I love all the shapes that have, which make easy to understand the diagram because each has a meaning. I've created huge diagrams that I wouldn't be able to create them without Lucidchat because they were so big that it was impossible to read the content of the diagram, but Lucidchat allows sharing it with just a link and to explore all the diagram with the zoom tool.On the whole, I had a good experience using this software, it's simple but useful; you can create really simple diagrams or create big ones without high complexity. Personally, I would strongly recommend it.

良いポイント:

This software is simple to use, it has a similar interface to other well known software products of the Office package. This is an advantage because everyone can learn how to use it in a few minutes. It offers numerous shapes, arrows, and text. This great variety is extremely useful to design the diagrams because it makes easy to read them and to structure them. It's easy to paste each shape and connect each one with arrows, then you can also add colour to each shape. Diagrams are also dynamic, if shapes are connected in the right way, when one shape is moved, Lucidchart will find the way to keep it connected, by modifying the arrows position and shape.

改善してほしい点:

Lucidchart has not many cons, the main one is that the free version of the product has some limitations related to the size of the diagram and the way you can export it or share it. Without the premium version, making vast diagrams is not so easy because you are limited to a maximum number of shapes in each diagram, and you can't have more than 3 documents simultaneously.

Stephen
カナダのSenior Consultant
経営コンサルティング, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

Great tool for collaborative process mapping

4.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very happy and have been recommending Lucid to other organizations.

良いポイント:

Ability to share maps across team members across time zone is terrific. Acting as the central repository, we have eliminated the emailing of files between members and the attendant issues with version control. I am looking forward to trying to use "layers" which i have seen in a demo but not actually tried yet. Commenting and ability to call out team members to comment (with the "@name" feature is great. UNLIMITED collaborators is a massive WIN !

改善してほしい点:

It can be difficult to easily select text inside shapes or grouped objects - this often necessitates triple clicking or multiple double-clicking. It would be nice if Team Folders was available in the basic subscription, not having this has driven us to have a single large document with multiple sheets/tabs. Large documents are slow to load and manipulate.

Carlos
Carlos
アメリカのKey Account Manager
包装と容器, 10,000+人規模の会社
使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿経路

With Lucidchart, we always go to the top of our game

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Lucidchart is beneficial for anyone who needs a means to visually represent their work. Yes, it is intended to be helpful to any individual within any rank or position within a company. A sales representative can use the program to document the manner in which their work is developed in order to work with a potential customer from the internet to the time the contract is closed. A manager can use the program to devise the company's action plan for approval by the legislature. The sales operation suite is using Lucidchart to generate most of the training and enablement path, which communicates with the power groups, Sales, Marketing, Product and Customer Effectiveness. We have developed functional and institutional organization charts, process and flow diagrams, content and certification information to communicate our strategy in relation to our four sales enablement principles.

良いポイント:

It is very easy to generate a specific color program so that sketches can be customized very easily. The ability to send to computer, tablet and smart phones numerous image formats is particularly helpful. The ability to provide access to editors or just the ability to read is critical. Facilitates the creation of groups with various functions. Several templates with recommendations on how to use them make it very simple to get started. The templates offered by Lucidchart are ready to use, which makes it extremely simple to use. All the templates guide you on how to use it. The toolbar resembles a familiar Microsoft application and it is very easy to find what you want. Zero formal instructions are required.

改善してほしい点:

It would be helpful to be able to slow down the publication as needed and deliver versions, for everything else Lucidchart is excellent.

小売, 10,000+人規模の会社
投稿経路

Helps understanding overall system flow and for presentations

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I truly recommend Lucidchart to everyone. It helps students and as well as professional.

良いポイント:

I used Lucidchart for multiple purposes. Firstly, i used it during implementation of database schema designing. It provided me an overall picture and the conflict with the keys that may arrive. I also used to create data flow diagrams and use case diagram. This way i could understand the flow of a system from each layer to the other and i found this quite useful. Whenever there was an enhancement, i just used it to see the different perspective.

改善してほしい点:

There was nothing that i did not like about this software. I found it helpful with the variety of charts i could use.

Jared
Jared
アメリカのApplication Lifecycle Manager
非営利団体運営, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Enhances Innovation and Collaboration.

良いポイント:

I like the templates and broad set of icon and object packs. Lucid has just about every feature I've wanted from it's competitors that I've used and more.

改善してほしい点:

I have run into some snapping issues. It may sound small, but the inability to snap lines and different pre-set points on an object is frustrating sometimes.

Justin
Justin
アメリカのSr Embedded Software Engineer
コンピュータ・ソフトウェア, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

It's the clear leader in this space

4.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

Lucidchart just works. It's simple, obvious/intuitive, and makes communicating super simple. I love the ability to quickly make new diagrams, succinctly communicate, share, print, etc. Even training new team members to use Lucidchart is super simple - new engineers may not fully understand the value, but they quickly see it.

改善してほしい点:

The look and feel of Lucidchart outputs is pretty generic. I wish that the look and feel could be more polished for larger audiences - there are other softwares out there that show/present similar diagrams in a more polished look/feel. That said, that's minor. Lucidchart does exactly what it says it's going to do. One big request/wish: I wish Lucidchart had an API that would build diagrams programmtically. Yes, Lucidchart has an API, but I specifically want to hand it PlantUML commands (or something similar) from RunTime code that would quickly build sequence diagrams, class diagrams, system diagrams, etc. But alas, that is entirely missing.

Kent
Kent
英国
ソース:GetApp

Teaching Computer Science With This Tool

5.0 8 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a teacher, I've been using LucidChart for more than three years in my Advanced Placement (AP) computer science classes. Students really enjoy being able to document problem solving algorithms using the flow chart tools as well as mind mapping with concept diagrams. I have come to rely on UML class diagrams for my instructional units on object and class design; additionally, I use it for making graphic organizers, process diagrams, and general handouts. Ease of use, judicious mix of features, collaborative editing tools and publishing options put it right at the top of my list of preferred tools. I recommend it to colleagues all.the.time.

良いポイント:

The available graphic elements for UML, mind mapping, flowchart, and general visual organization are simply perfect for an educational environment.

改善してほしい点:

The process for browsing and managing uploaded user images seems a little off. For example, I frequently will use screen captures as graphical elements of a document. While LucidChart fully supports doing so, it might be helpful to have a more powerful interface when reviewing/browsing/selecting files that are serving duty as custom images.