WellnessLivingのレビュー

WellnessLivingとは

Online booking, resource scheduling, lead generation, and reporting solution for Fitness Studios.

WellnessLivingの詳細

良いポイント:

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

改善してほしい点:

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

WellnessLivingの評価

Harshita
インドのContent Writer
執筆、編集, 11-50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

With WellnessLiving, any goal is possible.

5.0 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: There is no doubt that you will be happy with the results if you try it out.

良いポイント:

Every company that lacks a technological edge needs the right resources and tools to be successful, and WellnessLiving has provided them to us. As part of our company's expansion, WellnessLiving can be an invaluable resource as we begin to expand our behavioral care service. With it, managing clients and optimizing workflows are a breeze! Thanks to its cutting-edge tools, our business has grown, our relationship with customers is improving, and so is our customer satisfaction!

改善してほしい点:

In my experience, WellnessLiving does not have any shortcomings. It's an awesome user experience. I am content with WellnessLiving's scheduling and management capabilities, and it works seamlessly. WellnessLiving has been a big hit as expected.

2 週間前

Hey Harshita, We really appreciate it! There's a lot that goes into developing a robust business management platform but the key is in tying all those different aspects together in an easy-to-use interface. Not only do we want to give you amazing tools to help run your operations but we also want to make it so you can harness all that it has to offer, and without having to spend countless hours studying the system or troubleshooting with tech support. We're ecstatic to hear that you've found success using WellnessLiving and we're always looking for ways to continue improving and refining our platform based on customer feedback. If you have a few minutes, please see our Community Forum and let us know if there are any new features or changes you'd like to see made! I've added the link below. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! (Brian S. Customer Advocate) Link: community.wellnessliving.com

Bob
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 11-50の従業員数

Elevate Review

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall I love the company and love what WL is doing. I feel like it's a small business that grew up a bit too fast and is having to adapt to the volume.

良いポイント:

I like the flexibility of the software. To make it work for many different types of business. Ease of use. I don't run into too many problems with customers having an issue with the product which speaks for itself..

改善してほしい点:

I'm concerned with the testing cycle before rolling out updates. There seems to be too many critical business disruptions after rolling out updates. I'm not crazy about the reporting. I came from Mindbody and the reporting is like night and day. I don't find too many reports that really help me manage my business in WL. It takes me way too long just to run a KPI report. When I came on the sales person told me that WL would never charge for add ons like Mind Body kept doing which is why most people started migrating. But now I do see that WL is following in the footsteps and constantly adding more additional costs for everything. Not a fan. That being said I also don't think that the voting process for updates is working well. I see updates to things that weren't voted on and things heavily voted on for years never get implemented.

先週

Hey Bob, Thanks for the great review! We support thousands of businesses in so many different industries and our job is to make sure that your software is consistently easy for you and your clients to use. We're sorry to hear about some of the issues you've encountered lately. Unfortunately the last update release wasn't as smooth as we'd like and we're taking important measures to ensure the disruption doesn't occur again. Please also know that we are going full throttle to build feature requests coming from users such as yourself. Over these past few years alone we've added literally hundreds of individual features and enhancements, almost entirely coming from the customer request system with big examples such as Power Search, Message Center, auto-updating Client Groups among many, many others. We're continuing to move as fast as we can to build the amazing solutions being requested and I think you'll love to see what's in our coming updates! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Juan Carlos
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

検討した類似製品:

Do not use this software

1.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Do not use Wellness Living for your gym or training studio. Their sales team will tell you they can do anything you ask for, but they actually have no idea if they can do it. In the first meeting we had with them, they assured us they could do everything my studio needs... So they can sign you do a year contract. Once we signed the contract, Daniel(our onboarding person) was not able to do many of the things we needed for our company. He also was not available for appointments many times(he was on vacation I believe). Meanwhile, we are paying for their monthly service. After 6 months of still not being able to actually go live with Wellness Living's service, we complained to Matt. We told him wellness living was supposed to make our business easier and smoother, when in fact it made operations more time consuming and difficult. We asked for a refund since they were not able to do what they promised. They then again gave us more run around, and even said they were going to take our issues to their technology officers and make adjustments so their software fit our needs. What a joke! I have since cancelled payment to this company and got a refund from American Express(mainly because wellness living had never been able to get us live, even after 6 months).
To summarize, DO NOT USE THIS SOFTWARE. They will promise you everything, but they won't do anything but take your money.

良いポイント:

Their were no pros. It doesn't work. You will pay for a product that doesn't work

先月

Hey Juan Carlos, We're really sorry to hear about your experience. Here at WellnessLiving we have a mission of providing the very best business management solution combining affordable, easy-to-use software with knockout features and the very best in customer support. We are not satisfied unless you're completely happy with your experience and we are appalled at the issues you've described. We have searched our records and unfortunately we have no record of any account under this name or with the issues described, but I want to reiterate that we take this sort of complaint very seriously and I will personally do everything in my power to make this right. Please contact me by email at [email protected] or by phone on 1-888-668-7728 whenever there's a good time for you this week. It's very important to me that we get to the bottom of this and I will personally see to it that it's fixed. Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Richard
スポーツ, 2-10の従業員数

Growing Pains, but Excellent for Management of Traditional Martial Arts Schools

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Today, we contacted TS because we were trying to determine how to view a hold we had placed on a student's membership. Tech Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] quickly showed us how to do so. Then, unprompted, she showed us how to view past payments from the same page. So, we got a bonus benefit from one support call! Thereafter, another question occurred to us, and we asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to show us how to generate a report that would show us members who have two or more enrollments. After researching the issue, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was able to answer this final question. My overall impression of [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assistance is that she is extremely knowledgeable about the software, emphasizes its strengths, and is most personable. For example, during our call she said: "let me show you something really cool about Wellness Living: Power Searches..." [SENSITIVE CONTENT], then, explained the many benefits of Power Searches. This excellent guidance and enthusiasm is refreshing and much appreciated. Kudos to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

良いポイント:

We have been with Wellness Living for more than 2 years and have been satisfied with the platform for its stability, features and Tech Support, which was superb as they would pick up our calls right away and provide excellent guidance. Their TS staff is highly intelligent, well-trained, professional and polite.

改善してほしい点:

However, in recent months, TS has been over-burdened because they are normally unavailable when we call, which slows down our work flow. If this trend continues, we might have to look for a new management platform. This is not a reflection on the TS staff. Rather, it is likely a function of Wellness Living's growing popularity.

4 か月前

Hey Richard, Thanks for sharing your amazing review. At the onset of COVID we saw the writing on the wall and we made a strong push to add live streaming, on-demand video, and many other features to make it extremely simple to run your martial arts school online (in many cases it actually helped our customers add new revenue streams onto their business!). As a company, we strive to achieve an edge by delivering far better support for your business compared to many of our larger competitors, and at an extremely affordable price too. It's also why we set the bar so high for our technical support staff: We want to help you grow your business with the confidence of a software expert at your side and for you to end every call having learned something new. We apologize for the recent delays in response times, we are growing our support staff exponentially and we're also working hard to train them thoroughly to Galia's level! ;) Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Victoria
アメリカのStudio Owner

Love Wellness!

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I'm not a techy person, and I don't have a massive team behind me but Wellness Living makes it possible to keep up with the big dogs.

良いポイント:

Love that the software is easy to navigate, the help bar is actually helpful, customer support is available when you need it, they are friendly, efficient and always looking for ways to improve. So many awesome resources!

改善してほしい点:

Before I met with a business advisor, I felt like there were so many tools I just didn't know I had or how to use them.

先月

Thanks for the amazing review Victoria! We believe in the power of positive reinforcement and when we focus on your success as a business, it helps us succeed too. Continuous learning and improvement is a never-ending process that allows us to build our software into a more robust product with every update and we've only been able to do it with the help of amazing customers such as yourself. It's easy to get lost in the specifics of individual features, but the overarching goal for us has always been to make business management software easier to use. That tends to make things more efficient, it eliminates headaches and it gives you more of your time back every day to focus on doing what you love and running your business. We're looking forward to much more continued growth, together! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Anthony
オーストラリアのOwner

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I run group meditation sessions online. I've spent years searching for a software platform that can meet all my needs. I have finally found it!
Wellness living have been great to deal with. The onboarding process was simple and the on-going support has been amazing.
They are continually bringing out more features and I'm excited for what is to come!

良いポイント:

Wellness Living allows me to manage my clients easily, nurture them with automated emailing, integrate with my website, manage payments. For my clients it is even better. I have also got the white label app, this means I have my own app. I never thought I'd get an app so quickly and so easily. Clients love it! They can watch meditations on demand, book classes, and manage their account.

改善してほしい点:

FitVID video features and metrics could be improved. I.e. add to favourites, create playlists, improve the view Custom emails are great but missing some fields

先月

Hey Anthony, Thanks for the amazing review! Your kind words really mean a lot to us. There are a lot of software companies out there, but there aren't many that can provide the full all-in-one platform you need to run just about every part of your business. We've got you covered at every step of your client journey from lead/prospect management to online store, recurring payments and the mobile client app to make it really easy for them to check their account, watch videos and make bookings. We're in this for the long haul and it's really important to us that your business is fully equipped to succeed. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team any time you need assistance, and likewise to tell us on our Community Forum about the features or enhancements you'd like to see added to the software in our coming updates. We thank you for choosing WellnessLiving and we're looking forward to our continued success, together! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Simon
オーストラリアのOwner/ Founder

Wellness Living Review

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Good experience generally. Some problems with processing payments which left me without cash flow for a period of time which was inconvenient.

良いポイント:

Definitely for the management of scheduling. Text reminders and email confirmations are very handy. All employees can access the schedule easily

改善してほしい点:

Just really getting to know the features of the software so cannot suggest any further features that should be included.

先月

Hey Simon, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving. Nowadays it's just so important that you have all the tools you need to support your studio, easily accessible in one place for your staff. The automations are especially useful because they do things for you without any input required. You just set it up one time, and it's like you have a dedicated office manager sending your clients email and text confirmations, 24/7. We're also really big on support because sometimes there is no substitute for having expert technical assistance available to you, whenever you need it. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you're ever having issues with processing payments or any other part of the software. We are committed to your success and we're always here to provide you with the solutions you're looking for. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Sam N. (Customer Advocate)

Misty
アメリカのOwner/Instructor
投稿者のソース

Wellness Living is great till for your business.

5.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I enjoy the company and it’s been a great use for my business.

良いポイント:

I love that Wellness Living helps keep my business running smoothly. Not only is helpful to schedule classes but also helps me keep my business reports in one place.

改善してほしい点:

There are some features such as payroll and email blast that could be a bit easier to use.

2 週間前

Hey Misty, Thanks for sharing the great review! Keeping in touch with clients is definitely a huge part of an effective retention strategy. Studies have shown that 68% of customers leave a business if they feel little to no connection! Our notifications suite was built with exactly that in mind, so that it's super simple to pull client lists at any time and send them that personalized email, text or push notification and build that connection they won't get at any other studio. The automations also make it easy for you to keep them updated on newly-scheduled services, promos and service changes. We're really happy to hear that WellnessLiving is helping you with your day-to-day! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly
アメリカのStudio Owner

Could not be happier

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

改善してほしい点:

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos. The auto marketing is amazing though.

3 週間前

Hey Kelly, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Ian
英国のDirector

Coaching meeting

4.0 2 か月前

良いポイント:

Branded app was effective and simple to amend/implement.

改善してほしい点:

Payment processing has been a nightmare, improvement needed!

2 か月前

Hi Ian, We're sorry to hear that your experience has recently diminished, particularly with regards to payment processing. We aim to deliver a 5-star experience in all aspects of our service to your business and we're disappointed this hasn't been the case. As a company, we are where we're at today because we're all about our customers, and even when things haven't gone perfectly well, we strive for excellence, and we don't quit until you have an amazing solution. I've sent you an email, if you could please respond, or alternatively please call me on 1-888-668-7728 and I'll personally see to it that we make this right. Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Mark
オーストラリアのOwner

WellnessLiving Launch Success

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Exceptional! Their customer service is first rate.

良いポイント:

I’ve been with Mindbody 10 years now. This software is every bit as good and more without charging exorbitant rates and fees.

改善してほしい点:

Payment deposits to my business are not as quick as with my previous provider but it’s a minor grievance

2 か月前

Wow, thanks for the great review Mark! WellnessLiving is built to do everything Mindbody can do, but at a much more affordable price. It's amazing that you made the switch after 10 years on that platform, I can't image how nerve-racking software it must've been at first but I'm glad that our onboarding team was able to help make your move a success and that you are now saving money with WellnessLiving. It's awesome to hear that you're using rewards, that's a huge part of any business nowadays as the power of incentives is one of the most powerful tools to keep clients coming back to your business. At Mindbody they like to charge an add-on fee for that, but fortunately rewards is one of many features already included in your plan, at no additional cost. WellnessLiving was founded on a respect for you - our customer - and we recognize that our sole purpose is on supporting your business. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Bianca
アメリカのCEO
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 11-50の従業員数

We Love WellnessLiving!

5.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our overall experience with WellnessLiving has been amazing! It has brought organization, ease, and opportunities just to name a few. There is so much to explore within it's capabilities that we feel like we have only begun to scratch the surface. One of the best things about this company and what really makes it possible to take on so much new learning is the AMAZING customer support team that they have available on call to help walk you through every little question you have. When we were first getting up and running I sometimes called them multiple times a day. Their reps are patient and kind and go above and beyond to get you the help that you need. Recently I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], one of their top level specialists who just happened to answer my call, he not only helped resolve my initial challenge, but ended up creating a solution to something much bigger for our company that I had not even know was possible simply through his interest and desire to help. This is a truly great company, built on growth, continuous improvement, and supporting the client. I couldn't recommend them more.

良いポイント:

I love the customizability, attention to detail, and opportunities that this WellnessLiving creates both to help you run your business better, but also to grow your business as well.

改善してほしい点:

This is ultimately a good thing, but initially, this software has so much ability and features that it does take a bit of time to really get the hang of everything. Luckily, they have an amazing customer support team that you can call anytime.

2 か月前

Hey Bianca, Thank you so much for sharing your recommendation! Personalized customer care really goes a long way and we're so happy that it's helped make your move to WellnessLiving a success. Customer care is all about diligence and keeping a close eye to detail, which helps us identify particular areas of the software important to your business's needs. That allows us to make proactive recommendations on things like your software configuration and client management, which in turn enables you to spend your time more productively. We're very passionate about customer care because we know that personal touch can mean hours of additional admin work hours saved or spent down the line. We're ecstatic to hear that you had an awesome experience working with Gordon, there's no telling how many studio owners he's helped over the past year alone with his amazing system knowledge. We'll let him know you gave him the shoutout! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Adam T. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen

Wellness Living

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have been using Wellness Living for over a year to support my virtual fitness business. The software helps to organize all essential areas of the business. Clients find the Achieve App convenient and easy to use. The one area that really makes Wellness Living stand out from other vendors is the customer service. The staff is great with communication and follow up. You can always call and speak with someone. If your situation requires more support then they find the solution and get right back to you. I also appreciate how they communicate updates and provide recordings of webinars if you are unable to attend. Support is always a phone call away. I am looking forward to growing my business with the new features.

良いポイント:

What I like most about this software is the way I can operate all essential areas of my business from one platform.

改善してほしい点:

The sales reporting is a little disappointing and confusing. There is a need to clarify the actual revenue from the revenue with billing and charging a client's account .

3 か月前

Hey Colleen, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! We feel lucky to have you as our customer and we're really glad WellnessLiving is helping to make it easier for you to manage all areas of your business. The Achieve client app is a really popular feature with our customers because so many clients are using their phones to make bookings and purchases even when they're not physically present at your studio. And that's what WellnessLiving is really all about: using the power of software to help generate sales and enhance your client experience with ease. We appreciate it any time one of our customers gives a shout out to our support team. Our specialists take pride in going the extra mile any time they can to help you resolve an issue, or to find a great solution for your inquiry. We're here to help make your life easier and your appreciation means a lot to our team members. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Andrea
アメリカのowner

Wellness Living is a Great Tool for Building My Business

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, this software is 100% vital to the success of my yoga studio business, and I love it! Recently I also had a meeting with a business coach from Wellness Living who took time to go over many of the features with me so that I could better use Wellness Living to market my business, reach out to clients and increase engagement. This was so helpful!

良いポイント:

I find Wellness Living meets all of my business needs and easy to use, teach to others and customize/adapt as needed. If anything, Wellness Living offers even more features than I currently use. When I've needed tech support they have been helpful and easy to work with.

改善してほしい点:

There have been a few work-arounds needed, and from time to time, something hasn't worked as intended- that might be user error however!

3 か月前

Hey Andrea, Thanks for the amazing review! If our software is easy for you to use and it helps make your life easier as a business owner, then that makes us happy. Our co-founders Len and Sasha used to be Mindbody users at their own business, and it sort of had the opposite effect - there were issues, there wasn't much support, and the price kept going up! The problem was that there weren't any robust alternatives on the market, and that's how WellnessLiving was born. Over the years we've added a huge set of powerful features, we're continuing to enhance our software with each update release (based on what our customers have been requesting!) and most importantly, we operate with a complete emphasis on supporting our customers. We love helping businesses find amazing solutions for growing and enhancing their client experience, and we're glad you enjoyed working with our business coaches! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen
アメリカのOwner, trainer

検討した類似製品:

Robust system and features at a reasonable price

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, WellnessLiving has been a great addition to our business. It allows us to have one platform to manage current members, schedule classes and events, and create a variety of purchase options for clients while also providing solid automated marketing options to continue to build our business.

良いポイント:

This software has unlimited options and the ability to meet the needs of fitness studios. We use the class scheduling feature primarily. It is straightforward and easy to implement and maintain. If we need to change or cancel a class, the system walks you through a simple interface to cancel and sends notifications out to clients right away. Additionally, it can act as a CRM tool, allowing you to create and implement marketing campaigns, follow leads up, create visit and purchase campaigns, etc. The system makes marketing super simple and easy to implement.

改善してほしい点:

The most challenging to work with is the learning curve. Because the system is so robust and has so many features, you need every minute of the three one-hour onboarding calls to set the system up. If you need to change anything in your scheduling, calendar, purchase options, etc. it can feel overwhelming as they all connect together. if you miss a piece in one area, your change does appear, or worse doesn't work the way you expect. The upside is their support team is awesome and responds quickly to requests.

3 か月前

Hey Colleen, Thanks for the terrific review! It's so much simpler to manage and coordinate all the different areas of your business when you have it all under one login. Just set it up, and the built-in automations handle staff access permissions, reminder emails, marketing campaigns and countless other tasks. You can then use the valuable time saved for other things. Even just 30 min time savings per day, that's an extra 3.5 hours/week or about 15 hours/month you can spend running classes, or personal training sessions, which means more money in your pocket. We're also really big on support because we want to be sure you're fully equipped to make best use of our software for your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team any time you have a question or would like a walk-through on the software. Our specialists love answering questions and they're passionate about helping businesses succeed. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Amie
カナダのOwner

Glad we made the switch

4.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Moving from Mindbody to WellnessLiving saved us time, money and most importantly frustration. We have been using the system and watching it continue to evolve for over two years now and I recommend it to anyone who asks.

良いポイント:

customization is a great perk. user friendly comprehensive help offering easy to connect with clients from one platform

改善してほしい点:

Can be convoluted at the back end which can be confusing...

4 か月前

Hey Amie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are grateful for such kind words, and we're so excited that your software migration to WellnessLiving from Mindbody has been a success! It's crucial that software migration is a smooth process since it requires customers to trust us with their business to make sure the switch is as seamless as possible. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you and your clients to navigate, while helping you build long-lasting relationships with your customers. Again, we are so happy you've found success using the software and are excited you would recommend WellnessLiving to others. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Pauline
アメリカのDirector of Operations
レクリエーション施設・サービス, 自営業

Easy and Feature-Packed System

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's been really positive over the past 6 years. I'm always on the lookout for new software but I turn down everyone else because Wellness Living can't be beat for price and features.

良いポイント:

You can make your site simple or more complex, depending on how many of the tools you choose to integrate. I've been with Wellness Living since 2016, mainly because it's easy to use and the technology support is first rate. I wasn't using the email feature but it was pointed out to me that I could use reports to find clients who hadn't been visiting in the last 2-6 months, then email them directly from the software with a win-back campaign. I appreciate all that this company does to keep its clients updated and informed.

改善してほしい点:

It can be pricey for small business owners, but there are ways to reduce your costs.

4 か月前

Hey Pauline, Thank you for the great review. WellnessLiving is all about you, our customer, and that means having the customization to really tailor your online presence the way you want it. Our software is built around customization so you have the freedom to focus on the areas and features that you want to use. The ability to segment your clients into groups by things like purchases or attendance history is so valuable because research has shown targeted campaigns are up to 50% more effective than your run of the mill marketing blast, and that means you're recouping a higher percentage of your time and money on marketing spend. Because we offer an integrated all-in-one solution, there's also no need to pay for costly add-ons like some of our competitors like to charge for tools we include like emails, automations, and segmented client lists. We've really enjoyed working with you since 2016 and we're looking forward to the years to come! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Tracy
アメリカのstudio owner
スポーツ, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

Five stars to the whole WL crew!!

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've had a great experience with Wellness Living. I need a lot of tech support - the system has so much capability and I've had to grow into using many of the features. I love that tech support is always available and so willing to help me.

良いポイント:

From sales to on-boarding to tech support, I’ve been so pleased with Wellness Living. The sales + marketing automations have improved my client acquisition + retention numbers. The FitVid product has been a great value add for my clients. And the tech support team is so helpful. I’d recommend WL to any boutique fitness studio.

改善してほしい点:

I often need the direct booking link to my events. I'd love for that to be available from the All Events Menu/Page rather than having to click through and scroll to the bottom of the page.

4 か月前

Hey Tracy, Wow! Thank you for the exceptional review! We are delighted that your experience with us has gone so well since the day you became a part of the WellnessLiving family. All our team members across our various departments are excited to be part of your journey and to help support you at every step of the way. As a company, we're passionate about giving boutique fitness studios everywhere access to the same powerful tools big businesses use to grow revenue and retain their clients, all through the power of simple-to-use automations that allow you to seamlessly manage your day-to-day and to make sales in your sleep. FitVID On-Demand video is another benefit that many of our most successful customers such as yourself have used to add huge value to client packages, which certainly helps boost auto-renewals on your most valuable and loyal group of members. We're very thankful to be working with you and we're looking forward to speaking again soon! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Hilary
アメリカのFounder/Owner

検討した類似製品:

WellnessLiving for the Win!

5.0 5 か月前

良いポイント:

Software is simple to navigate and Integration was easy. Transition was seamless and so much more visually appealing for both staff and clients.

改善してほしい点:

Setting up my teacher training is always a bit time consuming because of the amount of different days/times.

4 か月前

Hey Hilary, Thank you for the amazing review! We're delighted that you have found success with our software and that it has delivered a great visual experience to your staff and clients. At first, switching software companies seems like huge ordeal for any business owner, but our onboarding specialists are experts at what they do; they make the entire process a breeze, and you quickly start seeing the benefits of making the switch! Our co-founders Len and Sasha had previously used Mindbody and other software providers to run their own business, but it was clear from the start that the customer wasn't the focus, which manifested itself in issues with software usability, customer support, and the constant price increases. At WellnessLiving, we strive to put the whole focus on you - our customer - and you can always count on us to fully support you! We'll pass on the good word to Jackie, and we're working on sharing her knowledge with our other team members! Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Dalton
カナダのOwner
自動車, 2-10の従業員数

Amazing platform

5.0 5 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Amazing service, amazing platform

良いポイント:

Easy to use make life easy, easy transition and help with day to day

改善してほしい点:

Everything has been great no issues or nothing I don’t like

5 か月前

Hey Dalton, Thanks for the great review! WellnessLiving makes it a lot easier to run your business and it's certainly helpful when you can use a lot of that time saved toward engaging your clients and giving them a great experience. We strive to give our customers a 5-star experience in everything from onboarding, to ease-of-use, to 24/7 support - and we mean everything - so that your full focus can go toward driving success at your business! Our team members care about helping you deliver the very best to your clients and our biggest goal is to save you time and headaches through the powerful automations and tools on our platform. Everything you need to run your business virtually is there when you sign in online or log into the app on your phone. We're so happy when our platform helps our customers grow and we're looking forward to working with you for the years to come! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Jessica
アメリカのFounder/Owner

Wellness Living Review

良いポイント:

What I enjoy most about the software is the quality for the price. It appears to have similar/same features as MindBody and is more affordable. The software is easy to use and my clients love it.

改善してほしい点:

The onboarding process was drawn out and time consuming. There were too many points of contact and it was somewhat confusing.

6 か月前

Hey Jessica, Thank you for writing us a review! We believe everyone should have access to a quality business management platform at an affordable rate, and that's what we're here to provide! It's focusing on the simple stuff that has allowed us to succeed, and our powerful features combined with an interface that's really easy to use has helped many businesses like yours succeed as well. Starting out as a small company has given us a great perspective on why the focus on simplicity, affordability and customer support is just so important to build a successful partnership with our customers, and the other guys (like Mindbody) lose sight of that sometimes. We don't just see our customers as dollar signs, we view it as a long-term partnership with every business on our platform and what makes us happiest is when our customers are so happy that they even refer their friends, family and colleagues to join the WellnessLiving family. Thanks again for the review! Steven H. (Customer Advocate

Salit
アメリカのPresident
舞台芸術, 2-10の従業員数

Happy with it

良いポイント:

Very easy to schedule classes on the business end, and very easy to book and pay on the client's end. I also like the mailchimp integration which saves me time adding clients manually to the mailing list.

改善してほしい点:

It would be nice to have an integrated session of both online and in person in one. The store could be more developed and offer shipping options and order fulfillment tracking plus more product options (color, size, etc.)

6 か月前

Hey Salit, Thanks for the great review! We focused a lot on cutting out unnecessary steps and clicks in the booking process, so that it's easier for clients to make more bookings and more purchases in your store. That helps encourage repeat visits, which is great, but it also improves the client experience which is great for getting them to share positive reviews and refer their friends to your business. That same focus is applied to the staff interface too, and part of the reason we added the Mailchimp integration and others is to make it easier to run your business, so you can get more done in less time! A big thanks goes to our customers, who over the years, have given us great feedback which we have used to continuously add to and improve on the software - and that's something we're still doing today! Tell us what features you want to see added in our next update, here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Steven M. (Customer Advocate)

Cody
投稿者のソース

A Breath of Fresh Air in the Membership Management Space!

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: From the onboarding process to the overall execution of the platform our overall experience with Wellness Living has been incredible. Never once did they try to sell us on additional features that didn't fit our business model or try to have us set up our workflow in a way that was easier for THEM. We were always priority, if something didn't work how we wanted it too Wellness Living went to work and came to us with solutions or compromises and in some instances ended up working out better than the original intention. Our members are more engaged than ever and can see a difference in the way our business operates and now even how we communicate with them because of the app. It's created an environment and a partnership that we couldn't have even imagined existed with our prior membership management partner. Honestly we assumed mediocrity In this space as a whole based on our prior partner and just with the overall lack of options so we stay complacent for years, once we discovered wellness living it really did bring a new light to our employees work ethic and the overall membership vibe!

良いポイント:

User experience and ease of use are hands down the best features of Wellness Living as a whole. Be it our members utilizing the custom branded app or our initial setup of the entire platform itself to cater towards OUR needs and everything in-between. I'm extremely impressed with the GUI and it's organic workflow that even our employees that have never seen it before can use pretty basic navigational skills to get where they need to be within it. I also very much appreciate the ability to NOT utilize some features as well, with other platforms this was a constant challenge IMO to create an efficient (which creates an economical) work flow in constantly working around features or add ons that we did not use or want. The custom branded app is an absolute game changer and the best single move our business has ever made. In a sight and sound generation that utilizes mobile devices for everything, putting ourselves in their literal hands has made everything so much more efficient In member experience. People sign up for classes more, maintain their membership more which creates less back end customer service inquiries and trouble shooting on our end. This is hands down the best service that Wellness Living has created for a small business to be apart of a big pond. All in all the features we utilize are exactly what we wanted and needed to take our business to the next level.

改善してほしい点:

The most difficult part of the software thus far is really not something I would blame Wellness Living for but a simple compromise between what the software was designed to to and how we utilize it. We don't allow members to book their own personal training but have the coach do it as certain coaches have different skillsets and tiers in our gym. All this to say we had to set up a round about way to utilize this feature with Wellness Living, it took some time and we had challenges but Wellness Living worked with us and made sure ultimately it works well and efficiently in the process we utilize.

6 か月前

Hey Cody, Very much appreciated! We're ecstatic that WellnessLiving has turned out to be the perfect fit for your business and it helps remind us of why we're here. Partnership is truly the only perspective that can help us both achieve success in the long-run, and WellnessLiving was actually founded on that basic idea, which was to align our interests by providing a software solution where the focus is entirely on supporting you and how you run your facility. A solution where your success becomes our success! Before founding WellnessLiving, our co-founders Len and Sasha used alternative platforms like Mindbody, some of which have a lot of features, but it was clear from the outset that the customer wasn't the focus and that would surface with issues in software usability, customer support and constant price increases. At WellnessLiving, we aim to give you the absolute best in support for your business and your amazing experience means the world to us! Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Masha
Masha
アメリカのBiz owner
代替医療, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

A good start … not perfect

4.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help.
Bottom line, it’s a nice BASIC system with lots of improvement still to be made. But they are willing to make them and they listen to the feedback and slowly adding features.

良いポイント:

I’m happy I found WellnessLiving for my client management system for my business. The leadership team is super friendly (Canadians duh!) and helpful. Matt, my sales rep is always willing to help out, reach out to the support team and offer. Hand. I have lots of questions and they are always happy to help. It’s A good basic software for scheduling and sending auto reminders to client and staff

改善してほしい点:

The system itself is not as perfect as I want it to be wfor the type of mobile yoga business that I have but there are SOME workarounds that I’m willing to cope with. There is a HUGE learning curve and it’s not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. I had to do a LOT of trial and error and work with support. The emailing system is lacking in options and it’s hard to set up. If you want to add a photo into your email, you need to go to an external site to add that photo. It’s just cumbersome with all these “work-arounds”. The google calendar integration is glitchy and is not a 2-way integration and doesn’t work in the way I want it to.

6 か月前

Hey Masha, Thank you for the review! We love helping Canadian businesses succeed at WellnessLiving with our all-in-one business management solution. We're totally committed to your success and we actually prefer to take the time to get to know your business so that we can provide you with the support and walk-throughs on how to best use our software for your needs. We're passionate about what we do and you can always count on our support, day in, day out. There are certainly a lot of features in WellnessLiving because it's designed to be an all-in-one solution for all your business needs, from payments to scheduling and more. We're sorry to hear that it wasn't easy learning to use everything, our interface is designed to be as intuitive and easy-to-use as possible but we understand the learning curve is different for everyone and we provide our level of extensive support so if you ever have a question or inquiry you can always get an answer, right away. Alli Y. (Customer Advocate)

Jessica

Best all-in-one Platform

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with WellnessLiving has been a good one. Any time I need help, I can call the help desk right away, if it's something that needs immediate attention. I like emailing them when I have bigger request to work on so they have time to research anything necessary.

良いポイント:

It's so easy to use, on both the customer and business side. Once you get the set-up done very little has to be maintained. I had been using Mindbody for many years as an IC, so when I saw they had a lot of the same functions with a better cost and the program has so many options and capabilities, I knew it was the right fit for me. Everyone you speak with is helpful and caring, they want you to be successful with the program so you can be successful in your business (your dream).

改善してほしい点:

My only dislike would have to be that when you are taking on the owner/business side of things, terminology got confusing. As with anything, in time the understanding comes, and it was a "user error". Otherwise, I've not had a bad experience.

6 か月前

Hey Jessica, Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are so happy that our all-in-one management solution is fulfilling all your needs and that our software is the alternative you have been waiting for. At WellnessLiving, we are extremely customer focused, so it is our pleasure to help you navigate the system and guide you during this new process. We love setting our studio owners up for success! It's one thing having a great platform at your fingertips: it's another to have great customer support walk you through all of your questions and help you use our features to their fullest potential! Please don't hesitate to reach out to customer support the next time you have a question or concern, or alternatively, to let us know about the ways you think we could improve our onboarding process. We have built WellnessLiving on customer suggestions, so we are always happy to hear what you think. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)