AtemisCloudとは

An advanced Business Management SaaS with all the features you need. Used in 60 countries by 1500 companies for the last 23 years.

AtemisCloudの詳細

Eric
ベトナムのSales Manager
スポーツ, 51-200の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Best value for price CRM with modules being tailored to your organisation.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Fast, smooth, impeccable service.

良いポイント:

The Team devotion to customize each modules to the specification of your organisation is unparalleled. Atemis is the tailor made suit of the CRM software. It drives the sales team to reach their KPIs, guarantee smooth inter/intra department Operation and allow Head of departments to analyse the business to ultimately make key strategic decisions to drive revenue.

改善してほしい点:

Most difficult part is the integration of business processes within the software. So decided to work in synergy with Atemis Team to fastrack it and improve business processes all at once.

Alexandre
ベトナムのLawyer

Simple and effective!

良いポイント:

- A very varied functionalities to manage daily tasks. - It's very fast and simple to use this software.

改善してほしい点:

- What I like least about this software is the lack of intuitiveness in some functions, some functionalities.

Jamuel Kenneth
ベトナムのMarketing & Communications Assistant
レジャー、旅行、観光, 11-50の従業員数

Awesome and Progressive!

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software has a multiple variety of features that makes database handling easier. I've been using the software for more than a year already and of course not all companies are perfect but the customer service is quick. They always try to follow through our requests and recommends us ideas to improve our solution daily. Although I would say that it would take some time to get use to it but functionality are doable. What I like is that you tell them what you want for your solution and they will do their best to comply.

良いポイント:

I like the adding of contacts in this software. Very simple and has a lot of potential.

改善してほしい点:

Some features are not too user friendly however still learnable and doable. It's not impossible with some time to learn about the software.

Raymond
フランスのSales Manager
経営コンサルティング, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 2年以上

Practical, comprehensive, effective

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: One tool to manage customer relations, manage our missions as well as marketing and monthly communication

良いポイント:

The 360 vision of customer relations. All the features needed to have an effective customer relationship. Fully adjustable dashboards.

改善してほしい点:

The parameterization requires a thorough reflection beforehand so as not to forget anything. Design of the web application a little backward.

Celine
ベトナムのFounder
スポーツ, 2-10の従業員数

Perfect for small business

5.0 2 年前

良いポイント:

Good value for money, ease to use, reliable.

改善してほしい点:

Can be improved on phone.

Loic
ベトナムのCEO
オンラインメディア, 2-10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

Excellent solution - We used to work with Insightly + Mailchimps. We are now only using Atemis

良いポイント:

Atemis offered a global response to all of our needs in terms of data managements and online marketing. Support is more than excellent and helped our company to improve its business in general

Arnaud
タイのceo
ツール使用期間: 6~12か月
投稿者のソース

This an amazing software that allowed us to manage all our activities and coordonate all the KPIs.

良いポイント:

The fct that you we can optimize our performances with a central tool, made us perform in effiency and control... ultra connected (social networks and mobile apps...)

Thierry
フランスのAssociate
情報技術、情報サービス, 1,001-5,000の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 1~5か月

Impressive , great , complete

4.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I used to work in the past as HR SaaS solution Customer Satisfaction advocate
So I know what it is to develop support and promote such a complex solution
Regardless of the complexity behind the scene and the completeness and flexibility of the solution overall . What comes up and foremost is the availability,dedication and smile of the support team. They simply try to achieve whatever is possible to get their customer satisfied, regardless of bits and bytes that's where the value is .

Complete , well thought , open , flexible

When I find one , I will update this

Tinh
ベトナムのMarketing Manager

Good experience

良いポイント:

I am currently using Atemis's Sales Pack. I like the great efficiency that Atemis software brought to my work.

改善してほしい点:

The server's sometimes a bit slow. But it's not a big deal cause they do good customer service. Other is fine.

EDOUARD
ウクライナのFounder
投稿者のソース

An easy application oriented to client performance

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Client performance, efficiency of team

良いポイント:

The number of solutions proposed, the efficiency, an helpful service, intuitive solutions, quality of solutions

改善してほしい点:

Nothing special : all my needs were covered specifically each time by an existing solution. Maybe the design could be performed.

Mark
アメリカ
ツール使用期間: 不明
投稿者のソース

Great product, get the best value

5.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Has many and features and functions and is great for my business. We love using this product! Couldn't ask for better customer service