キャプテラ - 企業の最適な
ソフトウェア選びをサポートし15年

Ateraとは

Ateraは、MSPやITプロフェッショナル向けのオールインワンの優れたITサービスプラットフォームです。必要なあらゆる機能を1つの製品で利用できます。今すぐ無料でお試しください。

Ateraの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Atera has all the features that we were looking for. Adding another device to monitor is easy and does not increase your costs.

改善してほしい点:

Lack of some of the features that are presented in similar prices products.

Ateraの評価

Kelly
カナダのOwner
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 2~10人規模の会社
投稿経路

A leading per tech licenced RMM

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We’ve had a great experience with a terror and a happy that we switched to them. We’ve rolled our ticketing system into theirs as well, so that everything’s in one spot for tracking and reporting back to our clients. It’s been a great for our organization highly recommend it.

良いポイント:

I like it being all in one place and intuitive to use. The new addition of AI to help with tickets is great built-in support for remote. Makes it easier to connect clients.

改善してほしい点:

The inability to add month-to-month Technicians is if you’re on a yearly commit

Al

Atrea - Excellent choice for starting or growing MSP's

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent. They have consistenly delivered and support has been wonderful and efficient.

良いポイント:

For a low entry cost you are getting a ton of features and great support. Atera is very responsive and is constantly release new features suggested by the community. Atera is easy to learn and use. New technicians are up and running in no time.

改善してほしい点:

Reports and 3rd party integration is improving but still has more to go.

検討した類似製品: Autotask PSA

Ateraに決めた理由: We switched before the SolarWinds hack. When Covid hit SolarWinds was not responsive...so we switched providers and never looked back.

切り替える前の製品: SolarWinds Service Desk

Ateraに切りかえた理由: Had all the features at an increadible price.

Rob
英国のFounder
投稿経路

If you don’t need a mobile app or decent support it’s OK

2.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: It’s an ok platform if you don’t want the fundamentals. Support is lacking, and they are obsessed with ai integration without fixing or implementing the basics first

良いポイント:

The interface is clean and easy to navigate

改善してほしい点:

Support and mobile app are lacking massively. Updates are infrequent and roadmap although now public is not kept to schedule.

Benjamin
カナダのIT Manager
鉱業、金属, 11~50人規模の会社

Perfect All in One Remote Support Solution

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Very pleased with the pricing, support and offered features and implementations.

良いポイント:

Perfect for remotely administrating a variety of different operating systems and systems. We are a fully cloud, remote camps with StarLink and work-from-home-based company and Atera helps our IT team tremendously to keep an overview of all running systems and clients. We use a variety of functionality from patch management, over remote monitoring to the general support help desk. And if something doesn't work as expected Atera's support is just a chat away to investigate and support. Implements well with various 3rd party solutions, from Cyber Security to Backup, etc. including a steep discount on these services compared to the regular pricing.

改善してほしい点:

A lot of additional features have been moved from a free tier to a paid tier now including the very helpful new AI features. However, since the base pricing is already pretty low it is not a massive concern to have these packages added to our service.

検討した類似製品: ConnectWise ScreenConnect

Ateraに切りかえた理由: Pricing and features offered. Pricing per technician is a game changer and allows to us better forecast the spending.

Taylor
アメリカのPresident
情報サービス, 2~10人規模の会社

Number 1 On the Community Page

4.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, it has been very positive; however, over the last 6-12 months, development has slowed down a lot (this may not be the case; Atera is very secretive about what is being developed). I love the community and Atera, but I don't like how they have handled price increases and features being broken into separate billed items.

良いポイント:

I love the product and most of its features. The support has been good when I have used it, and the community is rock solid. It is easy to use and easy on the eyes, meaning the UI is well thought out.

改善してほしい点:

The Feature Board is filled with Years of requests, some of which are essential features of an RMM or PSA. In my opinion, the Knowledge Base is useless in its current state, especially for saving passwords. No 2FA sharing means it is not helpful at all in IT. The recent Price Hikes and bait and switch on the AI features are a real slap in the face, in my opinion. Atera lacks a good handle on being open with what is happening with development and changes. I might freak out if I hear "it's on the roadmap" one more time. When? Two months from now or three years from now, as other requests have waited?

検討した類似製品: Pulseway

Ateraに切りかえた理由: We choose it because of the price per-tech licensing and ease of use. Now the price has gone up, the per-tech licensing is starting to become a lot more expensive than alternative options that do per endpoint.

Luther
アメリカのDirector of Operations
個人および家族向けサービス, 51~200人規模の会社

Atera is a Great Fit for our Organization

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We have been very pleased with Atera. We utilized Atera to bring our Network Management in house. This reduced our operating costs and increased our efficiency at troubleshooting.

良いポイント:

The ease of use, the AI implementation for enduser support and script creation. The remote access and monitoring

改善してほしい点:

No cons at this moment! Atera has been working just as expected and we continue to explore the functionality.

検討した類似製品: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Ateraに決めた理由: Cost, functionality, ease of use, integration with other support services.

切り替える前の製品: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Ateraに切りかえた理由: Cost, functionality, ease of use, integration with other support services.

Patrick
アメリカのNetwork Administrator
教育管理, 201~500人規模の会社
投稿経路

Looking forward to what the roadmap shows for the future of Atera

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience has been great with Atera. I also enjoy the webinars they throw to show end users roadmaps for new implementations and also current pieces many users do not realize they have access to with the suite.

良いポイント:

The best feature for us using Ater is the ease of use and the quick response chat feature, those two items have been the best part of using this solution by far compared to other competitors.

改善してほしい点:

I would like Atera to have a free remote access software for staff and users it would eliminate another product and would allow us to only use Atera for everything when it comes to troubleshooting.

Cassandra
アメリカのIT System and Support Specialist
自動車, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

Ease of use and very dependable

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: So far Atera has been excellent we have had no issues and been able to incorporate Atera everyday for ticketing and remote support server management and general service

良いポイント:

I like most that Atera handles everything for our company from asset management to remote support.

改善してほしい点:

That every time my computer is shut down I have to go thru MFA.

Adam
アメリカのSystem Administrator
病院、ヘルスケア, 201~500人規模の会社

Atera Review

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Atera offers what we need in an all-in-one solution that is now the backbone of our helpdesk and IT service department.

良いポイント:

The per technician pricing format was the top reason

改善してほしい点:

Nothing yet at this point stands out as a con

検討した類似製品: ConnectWise ScreenConnect Salesforce Sales Cloud

Ateraに切りかえた理由: Price was the main factor at that moment, however I assumed we would be getting an inferior product, and I was wrong. Atera has exceeded expectations.

Joenard
フィリピンのIT Helpdesk
人材派遣、人材紹介, 51~200人規模の会社

Best ITSM tool!

5.0 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Superb! I will recommend it to all small-medium-sized companies.

良いポイント:

It has a lot of feature in supporting MSP such as RMM tool, remote desktop, ticketing tool, asset management, and many more!

改善してほしい点:

I cannot think of anything. This is the best ITSM tool so far.

検討した類似製品: ServiceNow

Ateraに切りかえた理由: It is cheaper compared to other ITSM tools like ServiceNow, JIRA, etc. Features are complete and the support team are always reachable and helpful.

Kevin
カナダのPresident

The best software for an SMB MSP

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall this is an outstanding product. It has radical pricing, and integrates so easily with the rest of my business. With it's lightweight tools, I can run everything from a tablet even. New features are being brought out all the time, that I can choose to incorporate or not, and with the branding options, my customers see MY logo and my menu items. There is no better product on the market.

良いポイント:

I run a small MSP focused on providing IT services to small (<50 employees) businesses. I have tried many software packages over the 15 years I have been in business, and all of them suffered from the same weakness. Ease of use/learning curve. They may have had some great features, but I would never get to use them because they were lost in a sea of confusion. The interface for Atera is clean, simple, and effective. You can do everything you need to without having to dig for it. If I have to search for a feature, I am not going to remember that it is even there to use, and with Atera, it is all laid out so well that it is intuitive. You open your account, setup your clients, and away you go. Nothing else even comes close to comparing

改善してほしい点:

The only part that is clumsy in my opinion is the patching. Rather than approving patches, you exclude patches. Back when most of my users had windows 7 this was more of an issue, as I tended towards rolling out ones I knew had no issues, rather than selectively declining. The list of patches you are excluding becomes tediously long and difficult to manage, but with Windows 10, you can only put off patches so long before they are just going to be forced, so in reality patching, where it used to be a major part of our service, is now more of an afterthought.

Grant
アメリカのProject/Operations Manager
機械・産業工学, 51~200人規模の会社

So happy to meet Atera!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our older vendor didn't seem to know what they wanted to be any longer. Solutions/add-ons never worked correctly and were buggy. Unreliable.

良いポイント:

Love the simplicity and manageable layout. Customization has been a huge plus especially for the Dashboard. The Network Discovery tool has proved invaluable. Patch Management compared with our previous vendor has made monitoring the process and updates much easier. We love that every month there are product improvements and new innovations.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly have nothing negative to add to this section. The solution is great!

2 年前

Hi Grant, Thanks for reviewing Atera - it is great to hear how manageable you find the platform. I am happy to hear that Network Discovery is "invaluable," to you and the team, and that you are on top of our frequent product updates! The fact that you have no cons to add says it all! But of course, if you ever have any issues or suggestions, please reach out to us and we will happily assist. I hope Atera continues to be the right solution for you, making your job easier!

アメリカのComputer Helpdesk Technician
個人および家族向けサービス, 201~500人規模の会社

Great Product

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very positive. Customers find making tickets with Atera a lot easier than with previous software. We in IT find it very convenient to have everything in one location.

良いポイント:

Had every feature we needed and even some we didn't know we needed until we started looking around at what Atera offered. Also like that new features keep being added.

改善してほしい点:

The website can sometimes be slow to respond and require multiple refreshes. Doesn't matter which browser is used or if it's on or off work locations. Also do not like the recent addition of AI. AI is not well understood and has a tendency to go off the rails, so shoehorning it into software that is supposed to be reliable doesn't seem like a good idea.

Aziz
アメリカのInformation Systems Lead
非営利団体運営, 11~50人規模の会社

Atera Review

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Atera allows us to have a Help Desk system, remote login capabilities, and inventory management all in one.

良いポイント:

The amount of features for the price is hard to compete with.

改善してほしい点:

The user interface isn't as simple and elegant as other more expensive alternatives. Searching for devices based on serial number still hasn't been implemented.

検討した類似製品: TeamViewer Remote

Ateraに決めた理由: Samanage and Logmein Central were a more expensive alternative. Logmein was also raising prices. Atera was able to replace both products.

切り替える前の製品: SolarWinds Service Desk

Ateraに切りかえた理由: TeamViewer is a much more expensive alternative.

Grant
アメリカのVP of IT
自動車, 1,001~5,000人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿経路

Atera provides great value for the money

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I've used Atera for almost six months and couldn't be happier. Very feature rich, and frequently adds helpful updates. A nice gui and a strong search engine make it easy to use. Patch management much more effective than my previous product.

良いポイント:

A pleasant gui and easy navigation are standout features. The strong search engine is very helpful.

改善してほしい点:

Some of the helpdesk is a little confusing and we're still getting the hang of it. Until it's tuned, it can be "noisy" with alerts.

2 年前

Thank you for the kind words, Grant! We put a lot of work and effort into the GUI and seamless usage of Atera, and we are glad to see that they are being noticed.

Greg
アメリカのPresident

Atera is Essential!

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Could not run my MSP business without it.

良いポイント:

The RMM agent with the Splashtop integration is critical. My support is predicated on it.

改善してほしい点:

Would like more and deeper integrations with other SaaS Services such as Kaseya/Unitrends and other backup programs for monitoring. As well as other SaaS programs.

2 年前

Hi Greg, Thanks for reviewing Atera! Its great to hear how our product is essential to your workflow. Regarding your integrations feedback, we are constantly our integrations and making them deeper. If you have specific feedback on partners, please add them to the Atera features board.

Joseph
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 2~10人規模の会社
使用期間: 1~5か月
投稿経路

Good foundation, but the ticketing and reporting needs to mature

4.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall the Monitoring and Alerts work great and that's all we have fully implemented. The patch management and the remote management features do a great job. Hopefully the ticketing and reports will improve and we can start using them. For us, the parts we use are worth the price, but hopefully we can implement the other features. We haven't tested their integration with Webroot, since we had already standardized on Bitdefender. We also haven't tested their integrated backup solution since we have been using another product. We will be testing the backup to see how it performs, but cannot find any real reviews on it which has scared us away from it for now.

良いポイント:

The monitoring part of Atera is great. It allows a lot of customization, snmp monitoring and per-customer settings. Setting custom thresholds is easy. The dashboard gives exactly what we need to monitor all our customers systems at a glance. The ability to create a custom installer for each client saves a lot of time populating all the devices to the correct client. The per technician pricing with unlimited devices was a big pro over the competition. The patch management does a good job overall and being able to powershell into a computer to restart services and run commands without interrupting a user helps a lot.

改善してほしい点:

Reporting and ticketing definitely needs to mature. Reporting is very basic with almost no customization. You can create custom fields for devices, but there is no way to show them on any report. The ticketing is a very cumbersome process. Starting a ticket is easy, but if you try to edit one after the fact it forces you to create a new time entry email (yes email), that you must delete if you don't want to keep it. Then you can edit the original entry. Another big glitch, on the tickets there is a big description box to enter comments, but they do not show up on the time sheet/billing report or any other report. To get the technicians notes to show up for billing, you have to go back into the ticket and edit the individual time entry and type in a new description. The "comments" on the original ticket don't show up anywhere except by mousing-over the list of tickets - not on any reports. Only the separate description that you can only access by editing a ticket shows up anywhere. For us having to do so much extra manual work makes the ticketing/billing part pretty useless. It has a lot of potential, but still needs a lot of work. I'm hoping the ticketing and billing will improve, but for us the monitoring and alerting is really all we are able to make work for us right now. While the SplashTop works great, we are still using GoToAssist for remote support; since it gives a notes filed when a session ends that we can use for billing, until ticketing matures.

5 年前

Hello, Joseph! Thank you for the long and in-depth review, we really appreciate the time and thought people like you put into helping us develop our product! Our Customer Success team will reach out to you, in order for us to better understand which features regarding reports and ticketing need improving, besides the comment implementation. Are there any specific reports that you would like to see become more granular and customizable? If so, how will it allow you to improve your services/save time on the daily tasks? In regards to having ticket comments displayed on reports, some users might find this bothersome. We do, however, understand the need for such a feature, and agree on the possibility of having it enabled or disabled. Since we are community-driven, we highly encourage you to post your suggestions on our Features Board, and once it gets enough traction from the community, it will be tackled by our amazing dev team.

Paolo
イタリアのOwner/technician

Great value for money

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Just one word: great. I arrive in the morning, I go in the global devices seen and I immediately have the day organized. Just seconds. Alarms are in real time nd highly configurable. Thank you.

良いポイント:

Simple, I love the way I can have everything at a look; RMM with small customers is critical for us. The way we can check, manage remotely machines (desktop but also scripts and commands) is all we really need. Integration is good also. And, the live chat is something great. We had Solarwinds RMM for many time. Yes, the product is more comprehensive and granular, but it's really too much for us and the cost is.... well, not sustainable.

改善してほしい点:

At a first glance the seen is more similar to a videogame than to a professional product, but it's functional enough. It's the worst aspect of this wonderful software, but also the only one not completely convincing. I think that a more functional seen option should have offered to customers.

検討した類似製品: Datto SIRIS

Ateraに決めた理由: Too expensive.

Ateraに切りかえた理由: More user friendly

Carlos
アメリカのNetwork And Systems Administrator
食品製造, 501~1,000人規模の会社
投稿経路

I have been using atera and its been one of the greatest tool I ever used

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall is a great experience, as a sole IT admin this tool is fantastic!, i cant even learn all its features it has so many features, one of the best things that you can have is the free webinars, and constant developing and upgrading, thats what makes a software company great!

良いポイント:

the fact that you are able to remote to any computer from anywhere to everywhere is excellent!, the web based interface is nice and it refreshes station information very quickly, the easiest thing to do is to install the service, you can do it in various ways, one of the easiest is by running a line of code on CMD so you dont have to download anything, its automatic!!!

改善してほしい点:

I don't like 2fA if you're in a rush and don't have access to your phone, or if you have issues with the connection, you wont be able to remote to any computer, additionally sometimes when you try to login from mobile android or ios the service doesnt work , but that rarely happens , you have to delete cache and try again

検討した類似製品: TeamViewer Remote

Ateraに決めた理由: Lack of real remote capabilities

Ateraに切りかえた理由: Pricing

2 年前

Hey, thanks so much for this 10 out of 10 review! I am so happy to hear that you are taking full advantage of our remote connection, and that you find installing the Atera agent so easy. That's the goal, so I'm glad to hear we are succeeding with you! I understand your hesitations about 2FA and that it can take some extra time. However, Atera takes security extremely seriously, and it is for this reason that it is mandated. If you ever have any problem though, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they will be happy to look into those mobile login issues. I hope you continue to enjoy our services, and keep on using Atera to it's fullest potential!

アメリカのIT Administrator / Creative Director
病院、ヘルスケア, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Atera is the perfect IT Swiss Army Knife I need, and I use it EVERY. DAY.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Indispensable. I have recommended Atera to colleagues several times. For servers in particular, I used to log in with Microsoft Remote Desktop. Having Splashtop installed lets me use one solution for servers or laptops. Before Atera, I was using Teams to assist users with endpoint issues. The data consumption on a call like that is atrocious. with Atera, it's much more efficient.

良いポイント:

Number one. You pay for a SEAT for the admin, not for how many devices you manage. That is MAJOR. Next, the tools are very intuitive, the interface clean. I am Mac based, but manage over 50 Windows devices and servers from my MacBook Pro. Setup and enrollment of devices is simple and straightforward. Nearly everything I need is at my fingertips once the device reports in.

改善してほしい点:

I still need to make some adjustments to my thresholds for alerts. Way too many of them popping up for memory usage and storage use over 85%. But those alerts are there for a reason. My problem is older devices with very limited memory and storage that need to be mothballed. I have also not had time to get audio configured properly so I can converse with and end user while assisting through Splashtop. Need to look up training articles on that.

2 年前

Hi Michael, Thanks so much for leaving such a detailed review of our platform. It is great to hear that you are using the solution every day, and like our pricing model (as much as we do!), as well as the fact that the platform itself is very intuitive and user friendly. I understand that getting too many alerts can be frustrating, and if you need help setting these up, I invite you to check out our KB article: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/articles/217632337-Create-or-Edit-an-Alert-Threshold-Profile If there are any other issues that you need help with, please reach out to our 24/7 support who are more than happy to help. Overall, calling Atera "indispensable," is very much appreciated. May you continue to find the platform as efficient for your business needs moving forward!

matthew
アメリカのFounder

A great value on an RMM Swiss Army Knife

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I was happy to see the faster alerts happening. Feature improvements keep coming on a regular basis. I have a pretty basic need with the software, so there are plenty of features I don't use. However the price keeps increasing for me because of these new features... most of which I don't use. Eventually the price increases may drive me to look for alternatives with "just what I need".

良いポイント:

I like the alerting and having the alerts trigger scripts. That gets to be really useful for mundane things like disks getting full and memory getting full. The community shared scripts are great to copy and improve on. There's a real wide selection there and it's very useful stuff.

改善してほしい点:

Granting customers remote access to their workstations is kind of "buried", I wish that had its own page for the controls and they were all close to each other.

2 年前

Hi Matthew, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review of Atera! So glad to hear you like the alerting and self-healing available in threshold profiles. Additionally, its great that you are taking advantage of the shared script library. Regarding your remote access feedback, please add this to our features board - it is a great suggestion. We understand what you are saying about the price increase. If you have more concerns, please reach out to [email protected] so we can go over everything.

Kevin
アメリカのEverything

Very Satisfied

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Came to Atera from Kaseya. (Kaseya, please don't buy Atera)So much more affordable. I like Atera enough that I pay annually now. I'm committed. Support is usually helpful. Rarely have to wait in a long queue.

良いポイント:

It's easy to use, the script library is growing and very useful.

改善してほしい点:

Splashtop remote access - It works well, but I would really like to be able to view multiple remote monitors at the same time!

2 年前

Hi Kevin, Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. It is great that you find the platform easy to use and price-efficient. Regarding viewing multiple remote monitors, this is not something that Splashtop offers. However, if you are on the growth or power plan, you have access to AnyDesk which allows you to do this.

KIRAN
アメリカのSE
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

Best automation and RDP to connect

5.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Happy to work remotely to jump on any OS machine.

良いポイント:

Best in remote access to connect any time and this is very easy for IT admin to jump on. Always BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT to take owner ship.

1. More integration and need more Knowledge base documents

Jason
Jason

Excellent value all around

5.0 5 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is the best value I have been able to find with all the RMMs, with all the features I need and many I dont, that i have been able to find at a good price point for any company size. I dont know that I could ask for more, very satisfied with this service.

良いポイント:

I love the amount of easy organization, the full functionality for device agent software, reporting, alerts, and overall ease of use that sits at the point of not being overblown and too much to work with.

改善してほしい点:

I have yet to find something I do not like, but I wish there was more granular control per agent on being able to select what is reported on for alerts.

Mark
アメリカのSr. Director of IT
情報技術、情報サービス, 201~500人規模の会社

Invaluable IT Management Tool

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great. Couldn't run biz without you...

良いポイント:

Remote connectivity and alerting of critical mass on server infrastructure

改善してほしい点:

Customer support... All I ever hear is this is going to be added to the application soon regarding features and wish lists.

2 年前

Hi Mark, Thanks for reviewing Atera - we are glad to hear that you find the platform "invaluable," and make full use of the alerting and remote connectivity capabilities. If you are having issues with customer support or are disappointed with feature implementation, I suggest that you reach out to [email protected].