Ateraとは

Ateraは、MSP、ITコンサルタント、IT部門を対象としたオールインワンの優れたリモートIT管理ソリューションです。今すぐAteraを無料で試してください。

Ateraの詳細

良いポイント:

Atera has all the features that we were looking for. Adding another device to monitor is easy and does not increase your costs.

改善してほしい点:

Lack of some of the features that are presented in similar prices products.

Ateraの評価

アメリカのSystems Administrator
自動車, 5,001~10,000の従業員数

Perfect Fit for Many Scenarios

5.0 8 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: The learning curve for Atera makes it great for entry level IT personnel or non-IT users who need to support applications rather than PC issues. It is a perfect fit for application managers who need an easy to use, affordable tool to support a large or small flock of systems and associated applications and users. Tech Support is very good. Reporting is handy and functional. Integrated remote control is seamless one it is setup. Scripting is very useable.

良いポイント:

The licensing model for Atera sets it apart from most other similar RMM tools. Each licensed technician can manage unlimited client systems. This alleviates the overhead of tracking your head count and makes Atera possibly the most cost effective RMM product on the market today. Tech Support from Atera is also outstanding providing timely live chat interaction. They have provided more than sufficient answers to what I perceived as complicated propositions. The Atera Support Technicians are polite and appear to have a fairly decent mastery of the product.

改善してほしい点:

Patch management is a little clunky and the Atera agent does not always restart on its own when the PC is restarted. There is a fix for this, but that fix should not be necessary for this type of product. Its a fairly manageable inconvenience. Client system naming can get off track, but is also not hard to fix.

7 か月前

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran! Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy. We will definitely let our Support Team know that you've had a great experience - it will make their day

Brian
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 2~10の従業員数

Impressive features.

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Very well made product. Has a ton of features. Has allowed our MSP to grow and add more value to customers.

良いポイント:

I like how it is a full feature MSP tool in one software. We can add more value to our customers and provide better service due to atera

改善してほしい点:

It is on the pricey side especially as we add technicians. The mobile app is glitchy. Tickets don't always display properly.

3 か月前

Hi Brian, Thanks for leaving a review for Atera's all-in-one platform! Happy to hear you like the long list of features we offer, and that using Atera has allowed your MSP to grow. Regarding any glitches or display issues, please reach out to our Support team about this. As for our pricing, we have a very unique model to price by technician instead of end-point, which ends up being very cost-effective for our customers.

Pratham
インドのMean Stack Developer
人材派遣、人材紹介, 11~50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great tool with lots of helpful features and ease of use

4.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Via their remote access capabilities, they were able to resolve the issue of face-to-face consumer interactions during the Coronavirus. As a result of Atera's increased solutions and partner integration, my work was centralised and enabled for more dynamic administration. Connecting quickly allows you to install any needed software and drivers. Several customer visits are avoided thanks to Atera. Atera responds to bugs and problems and adds new features on a monthly basis.

良いポイント:

Sincerity speaking, automation is what I value the most. It is simple to use the ticketing, install the agent, and connect the devices to the appropriate business. Quite steady, in fact. I get new features rather often because of continuous product development. It also offers me options for third-party integration. It significantly aided us in streamlining our system automation, system health monitoring, remote administration, and IT support. giving us insights that were previously only attainable when the computer was physically present within our network.

改善してほしい点:

Tickets cannot be given to customers at a specific time, such as a ticket that would become active tomorrow at a specific hour. Indeed, the blade has two edges. The price continues rising while they keep adding things. I wish the bottom tier were consistent. Device discovery via networks is an extra cost. My mid-tier subscription ought to contain this function. For accurate reporting, systems will occasionally need to have the Atera service re-enabled.

Moshe
アメリカのTech support
情報技術、情報サービス, 11~50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Atera is for small environments

3.0 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Nice GUI and that's it.

良いポイント:

As soon you have more than a thousand devices it's time to switch away

改善してほしい点:

Patch management is not working properly

Graham
カナダのOwner, Computer Technician
投稿者のソース

Atera, a Strong Contender for anyone starting up an MSP-based business.

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: This software allowed me to operate in a computer support business during the last couple of years where in person visits declined on some sites. Initial pricing was quite affordable even though a business with one technician doesn't require a full ticketing and PSA tool, but felt that if I did grow enough I'd make use of these features in time.

良いポイント:

The best thing about Atera is that it is always improving features, even weekly but at least monthly. I had some experience with NABLE MSP support software, so was familiar with many of the aspects that Atera had to offer and simply needed to start deployment of agents at my customer sites, so felt very productive very soon after starting. There are many resources readily available to gain additional training in areas where I don't feel as confident. Although it didn't happen often, I was able to receive technical support for issues relating to the agents or dashboard in general in CHAT, so there was no waiting.

改善してほしい点:

Up until two weeks ago, I had no issues with Atera. There is many new features that are being developed monthly, but most of them are not available to the lowest subscription package, but it makes sense that people paying more money should have an increasing number of features available to them. Two weeks ago, I get a payment notification from Atera that is significantly higher. When I sent an inquiry email through Atera's Contact system, they suggested that they had sent out notification months before. My incoming messages from Atera are filtered into an ATERA INCOMING MAIL folder and I double checked and verified that I had never received it. The Atera Pro level subscription increased by 33% a month. I received a return email sent back suggesting that Atera hadn't raised it's pricing in the last 6 years. At a time where small business owners are trying to build back to pre-pandemic business levels, it's unfortunate that Atera didn't have our backs. The less than helpful response from Atera also suggested that if I prepaid for the full year, it would be less of an increase overall. I also moved many of my existing sites to make use of Emsisoft Business Software and a few to utilize Acronis Cyber Backups, my payments to Atera are more than double what the Pro subscription was originally set at and that obviously means nothing.

3 か月前

Hi Graham, Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review of the Atera platform. We are very glad that you were drawn in by the pricing model, and that you like how often we release new features. Regarding the price increase, we are very sorry that you did not receive prior notification of this. The email was sent out to the main contact on every account, and it is possible that it went to the wrong contact. Please reach out to support so that we can ensure that the correct email is listed, to avoid missing important communication in the future. We hope that Atera continues to be a vital part of your business, and that you are able to take full-advantage of the features.

Grant
アメリカのProject/Operations Manager
機械・産業工学, 51~200の従業員数

So happy to meet Atera!

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Our older vendor didn't seem to know what they wanted to be any longer. Solutions/add-ons never worked correctly and were buggy. Unreliable.

良いポイント:

Love the simplicity and manageable layout. Customization has been a huge plus especially for the Dashboard. The Network Discovery tool has proved invaluable. Patch Management compared with our previous vendor has made monitoring the process and updates much easier. We love that every month there are product improvements and new innovations.

改善してほしい点:

Honestly have nothing negative to add to this section. The solution is great!

4 か月前

Hi Grant, Thanks for reviewing Atera - it is great to hear how manageable you find the platform. I am happy to hear that Network Discovery is "invaluable," to you and the team, and that you are on top of our frequent product updates! The fact that you have no cons to add says it all! But of course, if you ever have any issues or suggestions, please reach out to us and we will happily assist. I hope Atera continues to be the right solution for you, making your job easier!

Andrea
イタリアのIT MANAGER

I need free time for me

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We manage many clients and many servers. The best thing is how everything is under control. And ATERA does it really well. All too well

良いポイント:

Since we use ATERA, we discover another king of metod to manage our customer. Simplicity is better quality of Atera.

改善してほしい点:

Still nothing for now. Every day is a new discovery by implementing management functions

3 か月前

Hi Andrea, Thanks for reviewing Atera. So happy to hear that you find the platform to be simple and effective for you. Hopefully you continue to find no cons, and to discover new management functions. Check out our release notes to stay up to date: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/sections/201896227-Release-Notes

Md mostakin
Md mostakin
バングラデシュのCo-Founder
コンピュータ・ネットワーク, 2~10の従業員数
ツール使用期間: 無料トライアル
投稿者のソース

Atera's ticketing system is another noteworthy feature.

5.0 先月 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Atera is a strong platform for IT administration that provides a wide range of features and functionality at a reasonable cost. For companies wishing to streamline their IT operations, its user-friendly interface, real-time insights, and ticketing system make it a great option.

良いポイント:

The cloud-based IT management platform Atera offers a full-service approach to controlling and keeping an eye on IT infrastructure. As a virtual system administrator, Atera enables businesses to automate a variety of normal IT management duties, including software upgrades, virus checks, and system upkeep. Atera's user-friendly interface, which is simple for non-technical people to navigate and comprehend, is one of its most notable qualities. Additionally, the platform offers real-time analytics and insights that support customers in making data-driven choices for the improvement of their IT operations.

改善してほしい点:

Another significant aspect is the Atera ticketing system. Businesses can track and manage support requests with the system, ensuring that problems are fixed swiftly and effectively. The platform also provides connections to other widely used IT technologies, like backup programs and remote desktop services. Atera's pricing structure is another feature that distinguishes it. Atera's pricing is based on the number of technician accounts, not the number of users or devices, like many other IT management platforms. It is therefore a cost-effective and adaptable option for companies of all sizes.

Piero
Piero
イタリアのI.T Manager
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 11~50の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Best licensing model for an MSP platform

4.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

Atera address all the needs of an MSP, offering a smart licensing model based on technicians insetd of agents.

改善してほしい点:

Atera lacks of some feature, if compared with other MSP Platform, but developers are investing to improve it on a regular basis

Christina
チェコのit specialist
情報技術、情報サービス, 5,001~10,000の従業員数

Atera

5.0 先月 新着

良いポイント:

Very nice RMM tool. Really very clear, the initial dashboard contains aggregated data. Remote management and monitoring including an already integrated billing module that makes this complete. Process automation, very easy to use. I like the management of an unlimited number of devices. The control panel is made up of icons, everything is interactive and intuitive.

改善してほしい点:

It would be nice to watch multiple monitors at the same time, otherwise I didn't find anything that bothered me or made a problem.

Brad
アメリカのSolutions Director
情報サービス, 2~10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Does almost everything we need.

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Over all I'm really happy with Atera it meets many of our needs and does almost all that we need it too. Also their support has been top notch.

良いポイント:

Atera offers us a solid foundation for running our MSP business. Atera makes it simple to support our customers with a interface that is easy to manage and use.

改善してほしい点:

The business management side could use some work so that we could more easily manage all of our customers products and cost in a single location.

Dan
コンピュータ・ハードウェア, 自営業

Atera User

5.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Its been great from day 1. Support and training and all the questions i had got answered quickly.

良いポイント:

I liked the features patch management and remote control using Splashtop the best.

改善してほしい点:

So far I havent found anything I really dont like. I used to use Kaseya and that seemed way overkill for what I needed it for.

12 か月前

Thank you for the kind review, Dan! We love that you are enjoying us so far, and hope that we will have a fruitful partnership in the future as well!

Carlos
アメリカのNetwork And Systems Administrator
食品製造, 501~1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

I have been using atera and its been one of the greatest tool I ever used

5.0 7 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall is a great experience, as a sole IT admin this tool is fantastic!, i cant even learn all its features it has so many features, one of the best things that you can have is the free webinars, and constant developing and upgrading, thats what makes a software company great!

良いポイント:

the fact that you are able to remote to any computer from anywhere to everywhere is excellent!, the web based interface is nice and it refreshes station information very quickly, the easiest thing to do is to install the service, you can do it in various ways, one of the easiest is by running a line of code on CMD so you dont have to download anything, its automatic!!!

改善してほしい点:

I don't like 2fA if you're in a rush and don't have access to your phone, or if you have issues with the connection, you wont be able to remote to any computer, additionally sometimes when you try to login from mobile android or ios the service doesnt work , but that rarely happens , you have to delete cache and try again

検討した類似製品: TeamViewer

Ateraに決めた理由: Lack of real remote capabilities

Ateraに切りかえた理由: Pricing

6 か月前

Hey, thanks so much for this 10 out of 10 review! I am so happy to hear that you are taking full advantage of our remote connection, and that you find installing the Atera agent so easy. That's the goal, so I'm glad to hear we are succeeding with you! I understand your hesitations about 2FA and that it can take some extra time. However, Atera takes security extremely seriously, and it is for this reason that it is mandated. If you ever have any problem though, please reach out to our support team at [email protected] and they will be happy to look into those mobile login issues. I hope you continue to enjoy our services, and keep on using Atera to it's fullest potential!

Andre
カナダのOwner
投稿者のソース

Great value. The features and functions continue to grow and get better all the time.

4.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Extremely happy. I have sent several feature requests. Support team responds very quickly even if I just have a quick question. Very clean interface. I don't like cluttered screens and this one has just enough info to not be overwhelming.

良いポイント:

Deployment is very using using Group Policy and provided MSI. You can create a custom MSI for each client. Alerts are immediate. Remote access is extremely fast and reliable. Customized branding looks great!. Create your own Power Shell scripts and schedule or launch when needed. Saves a tonne of time. Monitor SNMP devices and Network devices. Glad I no longer have to host this my self. It's nice to have this service in the cloud.

改善してほしい点:

Reports need improving. Very limited. I'd like the ability to cherry pick what I want in the report. Example: Computer Name, CPU, RAM, HDD or SSD, OS ver, Date Last Seen. Although I can export a report that contains this info, it also contains all other info that needs to be trimmed down in Excel. Reporting should be a quick process.

Sean
アメリカのIT Security Manager
石油、エネルギー, 501~1,000の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Atera, Dump the other options Pay per technician ONLY instead of paying for having too many devices

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It made it possible to support my company during covid, without it there would have been chaos as so many of our users were using their laptops at their desks from their hire date some of them didn't even realize they were using laptops with docking stations and monitors. Atera allowed us to assist without hinderance.

良いポイント:

Our MSSP at the time had encouraged us to try to buy ConnectWise from them the bill was going to be 160k, this is because we have many stable systems and our users change very little across the network so we had 3 techs and 500 computers. Atera charges by the tech and gives you unlimited devices meaning our 160k bill which we Absolutely needed to have was converted to about 8k by changing from Connect-Wise to Atera.

改善してほしい点:

It forced me to learn to script because I now have the ability to deploy a script remotely on all devices, This is because Atera can reach any device connected to the internet, even when our users are not on our local network. I can still send command prompts or PowerShell commands individually but to really be able to maximize the function I had to learn to put a script into Atera with an MSI upload (since our devices are not always in the local network i am no longer forced to wait till they connect to push out a GP update) to run an install across all 600 of our devices at once. I guess you could say it was a blessing in disguise though.

3 か月前

Hi Sean, Thanks for taking the time to leave this review for Atera. We are happy that you like our pay-per-tech pricing model, which allows you to scale and have unlimited end-points. It is also great that you have learned to script, although this was probably some work in the beginning: a real "blessing in disguise," as you said.

Carmi
アメリカのPresident
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 2~10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Atera helps us help our clients

5.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: We are happy overall with Atera. it really suits our purposes

良いポイント:

We utilize the remote support and file sharing to connect to our clients and help the mon a daily basis

改善してほしい点:

We could use some better reporting. The only option for cleaning out computers is either 30 days or a year

検討した類似製品: Zoho Social

Ateraに決めた理由: cost

切り替える前の製品: SolarWinds Service Desk

3 か月前

Hi Carmi, Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. Great to hear that Atera is helping you serve your clients, by using remote support and file sharing. If you are interested in more reports, you can find advanced reporting on our 2 higher subscriptions. For more info, please reach out to [email protected]

Kaine
カナダのOwner
投稿者のソース

My experience with Atera has been pretty positive. Atera has become essential in our workplace.

5.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

What I like about Atera is it's user friendly GUI, simplicity and overall performance. Atera has plenty of features, especially at it's price point. Unlike other RMM's, Atera offers a base price, with an unlimited amount of devices. This is a huge pro, as it allows us to test certain things on specific devices before rolling everything out, without being charged a "per device" fee. It's also nice to have in general, as with the remote support integrations, it can be utilized to remotely access (via integrated Splashtop for FREE) specific machines as well, while still avoiding that "per device" fee. The integrated ticking system is quite convenient as well. It saves from having to purchase third party software to handle similar tasks (which are required by most RMM's nowadays.) Overall, my business currently relies on Atera for a multitude of tasks, which it performs very well at.

改善してほしい点:

The only real con I have for Atera, is that it currently does not support the ability for a customer login account. This is kind of a downer for us, as some of our customers like to login to view their site/network (of course with limited access). To be able to do this currently requires the use of multiple technician licenses, which can get Very costly if multiple techs at multiple clients want to have access. That aside, the only other downside is that there's currently no integration with Bitdefender nor Cloudberry.

Jason
Jason

Excellent value all around

5.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: This is the best value I have been able to find with all the RMMs, with all the features I need and many I dont, that i have been able to find at a good price point for any company size. I dont know that I could ask for more, very satisfied with this service.

良いポイント:

I love the amount of easy organization, the full functionality for device agent software, reporting, alerts, and overall ease of use that sits at the point of not being overblown and too much to work with.

改善してほしい点:

I have yet to find something I do not like, but I wish there was more granular control per agent on being able to select what is reported on for alerts.

Frank
オーストラリアのDirector
コンピュータ、ネットワーク・セキュリティ, 2~10の従業員数

If you want a good RMM

5.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great Product, only ever had to use support 2 times (in the early days), very reliable

良いポイント:

ATERA is quick and easy to deploy and has been reliable from day 1 (about 3-4 years)

改善してほしい点:

Some options are in a place where I would suggest is not logical, but once you navigate around it, it's ok

4 か月前

Hi Frank, So happy you find Atera a "good RMM," that is easy and reliable. And while I am happy you have found solutions to your cons, I hope that we continue to improve to make your experience even better! Thanks for being a valued member of the Atera community!

アメリカのIT Consultant
投稿者のソース

Great product for the price

4.0 4 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I do love the simplicity of Atera. The support has been great anytime I needed them. I use it all day long and it has become a very important aspect of my work that would be difficult to do without. The price is very accommodating.

良いポイント:

I use this everyday. I went with Atera because the price and they use Splashtop. I have been using splashtop for a year prior. The setup was easy. I can connect with my iPad which is a plus for me. They are always introducing features and since they switch to the new azure fabric, I have had no issues.

改善してほしい点:

I really wish they had a task list with each client. So when onsite I can add or complete those task. I use another software right now that does that. They had lots of issues prior to the move the Azure fabric but looks like that move has help the stability of the product. The ticket and billing system does not flow for me. Maybe one day it will.

Mike
アメリカのOwner/CEO

Atera Review from Emulous Communications

4.0 3 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's been ok. It does become more costly than you think, pretty quickly. Would be nice if you have a lower tier price for a user that has access only to his domain.

良いポイント:

Simplicity. It's pretty easy to use and intuitive. Easy to find ways to fix issues within itself.

改善してほしい点:

The helpdesk and PSA portion leave a lot to be desired.

3 か月前

Hi Mike, Thanks for taking the time to review our platform. So glad to hear that you find Atera to be simple and intuitive. It is great. that you can fix issues within the platform, and be more proactive instead of reactive. If you have specific feedback regarding the PSA portion, please leave your requests on our features board. Alternatively, you can reach out to [email protected]

Cengiz
トルコのSenior Technical Support Engineer
情報技術、情報サービス, 51~200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Atera offers high quality remmote support

5.0 6 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Atera offers an advance infrastructure for our remote support requirements.

良いポイント:

Based on my experience with Atera so far, it is one of the best remote support platform in the market and meets all our needs.

改善してほしい点:

That could be great if the session time of the free trial was longer and in pricing aspect Atera could have more flexible options.

6 か月前

So happy to hear that you feel Atera is one of the best remote support platforms in the market! It is so important for us to hear from our satisfied customers to understand how we are making a difference in your IT life. I understand your point about the free trial, however many of our competitors do not even offer trials. And our pricing is some of the lowest in the market! If you have specific inquiries about pricing, please reach out to [email protected] Atera aims to make your life easier, and I am happy to hear that we are doing just that for you!

Darren
英国のDirector
投稿者のソース

Atera saves your MSP time and money

製品を使ってみた感想: amazing software

良いポイント:

It is always evolving and does what it says on the tin.

改善してほしい点:

Some information would be useful without having to use the api

3 か月前

Hi Darren, Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. Happy to hear that our platform has saved you time and money, while evolving to include new features all the time! Regarding any information you want, please reach out to support to see how to receive it. If you want there to be more API functions, you can add these requests to our features board. Hope you keep enjoying our "amazing software!"

Sean
アメリカのIT Manager
金融サービス, 51~200の従業員数

Quick Deployment, Easy To Use, Missing Some Reporting Features

5.0 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall it is a massive improvement over Manage Engine products we were using although we miss the deeper customization features we had.

良いポイント:

Its simple to use, remote management and software deployement works most of the time and

改善してほしい点:

It is less customizable than other software. I'd like to be able to customize my device dashboard for example, run reports based on who is using what features (such as Work From Home) and be able to turn off the features that are clearly for resellers rather than people managing one company.

Kim
アメリカのIT Specialist | Systems Administrator
裁判外紛争解決, 51~200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Reliable and does the trick

4.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: It is a lot more reliable and able to get into systems right away without delay and without intrusion to end users.

良いポイント:

Remote access and system statistics always available if systems are powered on and on the Internet.

改善してほしい点:

The beginning load time is a bit slow, but works great once loaded. It is provided by an MSP, so I don't get all the access, but what I get is sufficient

3 か月前

Hi Kim, Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. We are happy to hear that you find the platform reliable, and are able to use the remote access tools. If you find that you don't have access to everything and want more, you can always create your own account if you prefer. If this interests you, please reach out to [email protected] and we can assist you!