キャプテラ - 企業の最適な

Revel Systemsとは

Revel Systemsは、スピーディで直感的かつ安全なクラウド・ベースのiPad POSソリューションです。

Revel Systemsの製品詳細

良いポイント:

Easy to use POS system, I see it in many retail stores.

Revel Systemsの評価

美術館、博物館, 2~10人規模の会社

Great

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

It's easy to learn and accessible. Having it on an Ipad means that it's large enough to know what button is being pressed, and to move things around if need be. Having categories set up is great so we can keep track of how much change we need or how many people came in to visit the museum, that day.

改善してほしい点:

It can get a little complicated especially with adding discounts to certain purchases which can be difficult for our older volunteers to get a hold of. But is really it, on the basic side of things, it works well and does the job efficiently.

6 年前

Bailey, Thanks so much for the feedback. We're delighted that Barker Mansion is making good use of its Revel POS! If some of your volunteers are having a hard time adding discounts, you can have them visit the below Revel University page for video guides detailing how to complete a variety of discount-related actions within your Revel POS: https://revelsystems.com/revel-university/categories/discounts-combos/ I hope this helps! Please reach out to us if you have any questions. - Holden at Revel

アメリカのDirector of Patient Experience
医療業務, 2~10人規模の会社

検討した類似製品:

Revel Was a Great Decision

4.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: The customer service is what really sold Revel to us. We had engaging team members throughout the entire process that helped us implement and understand our new POS and inventory management system. So far, we are very happy with Revel and the support we receive from them.

良いポイント:

We love the ease of use for both our patients and staff. Revel is designed to be very user friendly and efficient.

改善してほしい点:

The reboot time it takes when you reset the system.

Jeanne

Run don't walk AWAY from Revel POS

1.0 3 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: At the end when we cancelled was the crowning blow when they acted like complete weasels trying to charge us for one store and only cancelling one. . this went on for months. As I said--after dealing with Revel and their horrible customers service I am convinced this company is run out of someone's basement or garage. Run don't walk AWAY from Revel POS as your POS for your business. There are many other much better options out there.

良いポイント:

Ease of use for staff and ability to implement our own gift cards & loyalty programs.

改善してほしい点:

Pretty much everything else was horrible. Reporting, customer service, adding products and modifiers was a nightmare. Getting issues resolved --just getting someone intelligent on the phone was a challenge--half the time I solved the issue myself while waiting for them to try to resolve and figure out something. This was after waiting sometimes an hour for someone to actually pick up after you spent time on hold. All while trying to run your business.

Chaz
アメリカのBusiness Analyst
小売, 10,000+人規模の会社

System Admin for Beauty Company with 4+ years of Revel experience

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: My role with Estee Lauder is Retail Business analyst for Le Labo brand. Because they use Revel which is unique to any other Estee Lauder brand, my responsibility is also system admin of the Revel software. From my usage perspective, I enjoy that it is self contained and there's not much we cant make it do to support our business needs. Over half of the problems we face actually are not with Revel at all, but the way have we extract data from Revel's server to publish to our master system (SAP) and supporting that integration. This was architected and is maintained by our organization.

良いポイント:

Revel is very valuable to Le Labo brand because as beauty brand that creates hand blended perfume, we need to track all of the inventory at an ingredient level. From a Retail POS and inventory management perspective, Revel is a shining star. Deployment is easy, just download the app, provision, and as long as you have an internet connection, you're on your way.

改善してほしい点:

CRM and eCommerce integration have been challenges for us, but not at the fault of Revel really. Being the large enterprise we are, the other areas of our business are cemented in the platforms that they use already, and thus there is no out of the box integration available for features beyond the core POS/Inventory that we rely on. The path forward would be for our organization to create new custom integrations to match our own internal business requirements. As far as a Revel review, the features that we do use and the support that we receive has been top notch.

Cliff
食品製造, 11~50人規模の会社

Robust POS system, new development mostly focused on Restaurant applications

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Works fine for most of our specialty grocery business except as noted above.

良いポイント:

Probably the most fully functional POS system on the market based on our review. Many features that we do not use, but are there for us if we expand. We have been using for 7 years in our specialty grocery store. Thought about replacing several times but can't find another system that has as many features and will handle the weighted items which are a big part of our sales.

改善してほしい点:

Management console format is a bit dated now. Mobile reporting interface also clunky but works. Recently introduced the Como Loyalty program and have lots of issues with that program. It is not easy to use, and does not accumulate points for weighted items which is the majority of our sales. All of the new features and upgrades they are making for Revel seem to be focused on Restaurant POS applications.

Mia
アメリカのPresident

Mias Cafe

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent!

良いポイント:

Very user friendly and great tech support

改善してほしい点:

I liked all aspects of REVEL, sometimes I had a few cc issues, but were resolved

Chase
ホスピタリティ, 11~50人規模の会社
投稿経路

12 mos w/o Online Store, Still Billing Me over $500 Per Month!

1.0 2 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Predatory, negligent, damaging. Never use this company, they outsource everything. You get a different person who has never seen your account every time. Hours of useless service calls and no one has the same story. We had to find out through months of labor that they cannot do what we signed the contract for due to skimp-flating their software and removing features with V2 Online Ordering.

Nothing!

改善してほしい点:

Everything! Over a year ago we spent 10+ hours on phone on initial set up, over 100 hours on customer service, got bumped between V1 of their online ordering system and V2, neither of which have a complete set of features allowing for pick up and shipping. That was falsely sold and they are in breach of contract unable to fulfill the terms. The matter is being transferred to our attorney for resolution, yet another additional cost we have been burdened with by this terrible company. Someone must be getting paid for them to grow so fast, sad they can't service their customers effectively, fulfill on contract terms, and follow with predatory billing. They have nearly put our small business out of business and are still taking the money out of our bank account despite blocking charges.

HUGO
HUGO
英国のDirector
投稿経路

****AVOID**** EXTREMELY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SCALES NOT ADAPTED TO RETAIL BUSINESSES

1.0 5 年前

良いポイント:

The overall experience has been extremely poor so there is actually nothing I would say that is positive about Revel

改善してほしい点:

Revel customer service is extremely slow, as explained by someone else, you get to exchange emails with about 10 different people and no one knows what they are talking about. The average answer time from them is 5 days. I have a deli in London, and I have been sold Revel as a great POS that would easily work with Quickbooks, which I am using. They provided me with their integrated scale, which was unable to weigh goods that were below 100g. Also, ti was rounding up so a cheese that would weigh 123g would come up as 125g, which is illegal. I notified them and asked for a full refund (including the £2300 set up fee) , which they refused, whereas it is their fault if their scales are not fit for a business like mine. DO NOT WORK WITH THIS BUNCH OF AMATEURS AND THIEVES

Guy
アメリカのChef-Owner
投稿経路

A great system for our needs and wonderful sales and implementation team!

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have a hodgepodge of software doing different things and using different printers...Revel Up has integrated all my systems into one system and one set of printers

良いポイント:

Having detailed and well-thought-out software with lots of controls and options has made our business run much better.

改善してほしい点:

I can't close out and email an invoice from the POS system...It lists payment as "deposit " instead of paid.

Leeanne
オーストラリアのOwner

Great POS System for any cafe

5.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Great experience from start to finish.

良いポイント:

The ease of setup and timely communication between front of house to back of house.

改善してほしい点:

I would like to be able to use staff scheduling but we have casuals ‘until required’ not a determined finish time but that’s a small problem compared to how good it is.

認証済みレビュアー
ソース:GetApp

Revel POS Systems for Restaurants

1.0 4 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: Revel kept deducting fees from our checking account for 2 months AFTER we closed our business! We informed them in advance of the sale of our business so that there were no surprises. We are a small mom & pop business and needed those funds. The new [sensitive content hidden] did not like the Revel system at all and went to Toast POS instead. We have been unable to be reimbursed for the months that we were closed and [sensitive content hidden] who processes the credit cards has ignored our requests. He has made plenty of money from us and yet continued to deduct money out of our account.

良いポイント:

Not much. Poor customer service and follow up.

改善してほしい点:

Difficult training the staff all the nuisances in learning the system. Managers also had a difficult time with the reports.

Angela
アメリカのOWNER/MANAGER
投稿経路

One of my worst business decisions....

2.0 3 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: 1. Difficult to set up. I'm nearly set up now and it took me an average of 10 hours a day for 6 or 7 days.
2. Misrepresented themselves as being able to scale down for a small quick service bar with bar tabs.
3. Hold times for support are any where from 20 sec's-1 hour!! Unreliable.
4. Support staff are very nice and try hard to help, but there is some language barrier with every support staff member 24 hours a day.
After many phone calls, emails and frustrating nights I finally received confirmation today that they will release me from contract and charge me 45% restocking fee on equipment. IM somewhat satisfied by that. If you have a QSR or a FSR maybe they work....And maybe usually they answer support calls faster. I don't know. I'm just glad I'm out with a minimally painful 1k mistake.

良いポイント:

Very adaptive if you are FSR. Many ways to get to open tabs. Support team emails articles and/or videos to help after virtually every support call . Support staff are very friendly and patient.

改善してほしい点:

SOUNDED good, but they couldn't deliver! Make sure they demonstrate the feature you want to use before purchasing. I spoke to my sales rep for 30-45 minutes and multiple times and still the system did not work as expected! I could not remove the majority of dining options (we are a bar with NO food or table service) I need lots of tabs and good inventory tracking of my liquor, kinda like a night club. The system works for FULL service, QUICK service or retail I guess... Definitely not a bar with no table service. It is VERY difficult to set up!! At first I thought lots of settings = lots of customization. In my case I found it not customizable to my needs. I was calling support 15 times a day for advise and work arounds. In 1 week I waited on hold with support 4 times for 20-25 minutes each call. One time I actually waited for 1 whole HOUR! Thank fully I still had not gone live. I don't like the menu lay out. Personally I think the categories and subcategories take up a LOT of valuable screen space (BIG squares). I thought I could bypass the subcategories, but after purchase found out that I couldn't get necessary reports that way. Modifiers can only add ingredients. I needed cocktails that use less of one ingredient and more of another. Later found out that was not possible. Also 3 year contract?! Wow that's a big commitment!

Margaret
のMinister of the Interior/COO
健康、ウェルネス、フィットネス, 2~10人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

No Customer Service Department only a Customer Retention Department!

1.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Sorely disappointed in this millenial run company. No sense of understanding of customer loyalty. When I showed up in person at their offices in San Francisco, it was lunch time and the elevators were a turnstile of delivery people bringing in "take out" food to the office. I was treated very poorly when met by the Director of Sales who tried to just pawn off my issue "until Monday". Here were are suffering from a massive company wide fiasco costing us many man hours and challenges serving our customers when these guys are just sitting around enjoying their venture capital take outs for lunch. Kinda hard to take when you're working your ass off 3 states away with no breaks and no one will even respond/acknowledge the massive mistake made by their company. We were finally told today that they do not even have a customer service/care department...only a customer retention department that they self described as the department for customers considering leaving. YES, we said...that's who we need to talk to (still at 5pm...no contact for this mysterious department provided). Creating an exit plan...Such a bummer. Had such high hopes for this product. Too bad the people behind the scenes totally stink.

良いポイント:

Syncs for us seamlessly with Quickbooks online Can handle large inventory Lots of options for discounts and sales and alternative pricing and grouping Love putting the orders together on on iPad and closing it out at the register on another.

改善してほしい点:

Terrible, horrible, god awful customer service. The tech people are great at helping do a lot of things by phone; however when we did an update after a big fiasco with trying to resync iPads to printers and iPads to swipers, etc, we find out that our scale that we purchased through Revel for more cost when it was only worth less, we were told is no longer supported...this only 2 years after purchase. Sadly, we are so immersed in their system at present that we will have to purchase the new scale that they are supporting. We received zero notification that they were discontinuing the scale. The scale is a massive factor in our use of revel as 2/3 of our inventory is measured by grams. We have received run around after run around by phone, by email AND...even when I showed up at their office in San Francisco.

Matt
のCEO

Total Disappoinment

2.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I'd stay away from this system and this company. I'm a small business owner and I've spent more time trying to get Revel to fix their POS (point of sale) than I have running my own business. I will soon cut my losses and find an alternative solution. I promise, this company will drive you to extreme frustration. Finally, I recommend paying a little extra for a better Poiny of Sale system, you will find it's cheaper in the long run than trying to use Revel.

良いポイント:

Very Powerful Database for retail store once you have all your prices and inventory entered. The POS is easy to use after (only after) set up.

改善してほしい点:

1. Despite previous positive reviews for customer service, they are terrible! They are great for explaining how to use the product, they are terrible for fixing their own product! 2. ALSO, DO NOT USE FOR E-COMMERCE! The web order feature (e-commerce) is useless and looks even worse. Prepare to explain your problem repeatedly when using support. You will be transferred from one tier of support to the next. There's at least 3 tiers of support and they don't provide passdown info between support tiers. I tried the web order function, paid for it and found the shipping feature was flawed right before I took the website live. After 3-4 weeks of constantly repeating myself (explaining the problem) they said the problem would be fixed with the next update. They agreed to refund me for 1 month of the web order subscription. A few weeks later I called to check on the refund, I found out I was still enrolled and the promised refund has changed to a credit for a future month of the web order subscription. 3. Finally, Revel uses TLS 1.0 protocol. My credit card processor deemed this obsolete, and is going to charge me a monthly fee until they update the program. Or, I can complete a risk mitigation questionnaire and the fees will be waived as long as the program is updated by June 2018. The questions on the form are far beyond my computer/programming knowledge so I have to request support from Revel. I'm now at tier 2, explained my problem twice and still don't have any help. 4. If you are buying an existing business that uses Revel, you cannot transfer info from one revel account to another. They may tell you it can be done, I assure you they do not have the means to do it. You will find yourself starting over from scratch. As a small business, this setback was extremely costly in terms of man hours required to restart.

アメリカのIT Manager
小売, 51~200人規模の会社
ソース:SoftwareAdvice

Only good if your needs are very Basic

3.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall Revel is a total letdown and will be replaced by year end with a better system, lots of things we were promised could be done require using their "Open API" which costs more per month than the entire POS system does for 5 stations. We were not told about the API pricing upfront (or that there was even a cost at all, it was pitched like it was included in the regular fee) just that we could use the API to do everything we told them we needed to do, my project manager informed me of the API pricing during our implementation, when I called out the sales rep for never mentioning the additional cost despite repeated conversations about how critical this was she told me "its not my job to tell you the pricing for the API since that's not my department" It is also very difficult to impossible to find and load an order in the dashboard by customer. You have to load the customers orders report, find the customer in the list, click show orders, note the order number, then go to the order history report and then you can click through to the order, why isn't the order number under customers order a hyperlink to take me to the order? They made a systems change to batch process updates to the POS instead of in realtime, we have a custom app that we use for check ins when a customer comes into the store and it adds customers to the revel system so we can link them to a sale and track close rate etc. They used to sync in real time from the dashboard to the stations, after a recent update it takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes for the customers to pull down from the revel dashboard. I have verified they show up on the dashboard instantly as they should, there is just a major delay in syncing back to the iPads now that was not there before the update. Reporting is very weak in certain areas, you can't view profit by anything other than employee which is worthless if you don't have pay rates loaded which we don't since we aren't using that aspect of the system. When we receive inventory in the store, we upload it into the revel dashboard via their excel template this works about 75% of the time, the rest of the time it just silently fails, you will never receive any notice that it failed, where it failed etc. So now before I do any uploads, I do an export of what we have immediately before so when it fails I can compare to the inventory after the partial upload to figure out where the import stopped so I can import the rest. I could keep going but bottom line is if your needs are more than barebones or you are not a restaurant you should look elsewhere for a much better solution.

良いポイント:

Overall they have a nice POS interface and it is pretty stable. Their pricing is also pretty good for the base system.

改善してほしい点:

Functions are hard to find Very much geared towards restaurants, so if you are in another business be prepared to see restaurant specific stuff all over you can't turn off Material changes to the way things work with zero notice Can only see profit margin by employee no P&L type report. Inventory uploads regularly fail with no notice, and no way to tell what was added without doing a manual compare of before and after and trying again with the additional items.

6 年前

Hi Michael, I am truly sorry about your experience and I have shared your feedback with our sales management team, as well as the customer service team. I am confident that once we get we get a bit more info from you, we will be able to come to a resolution in terms of API and reporting. Our customer service team will be happy to follow up on any outstanding issues you have. Regards, Sarah, Customer Advocacy Manager at Revel

Maria
アメリカのManager

We use Revel for our restaurant for the last 2 years and it's challenging

3.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It's easy to use, at least the front part and it's popular among employees a lot of locations used Revel and when we have new employee it's not rock in science to learn it, that if he/she doesn't' already knows it from a previous job.

良いポイント:

It's pretty easy to use at lease the front end, the back end can be more user friendly, I'm able to update things really fast (menu items) even on our website menu, once I do it in Revel. It's running smoothly, never had a hardware problem with it and the communication between back end and from end is just a click away.

改善してほしい点:

It's pretty expensive, comparing with other softwares, customers service support is not that fast or knowledgeable (at least with the things I needed), for example I've called customers support 5 days ago, then I've submitted an email on the 8th and today is 14th and I haven't hear from you guys. The Inventory and Recipe books were so hard to use and really time consuming (example: if I buy one item in Grams and I want to put it in the recipe in once I have to make the transformation). The price of the items is not updating according to the last purchasing price (if you're entering Invoices in Revel) also it's not giving me the option to run a report and see the price fluctuation for one Purchased Item, or by Invoices by Items or orders by categories (is not helping me at all regarding the information I need for Inventory). In order to integrate with some systems I had to pay and don't think that's normal.

Peter
のowner

Trust the Bad Reviews

1.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: For the sake of easy reading, I will simply say that at 49 years old, I have never had a worse experience in terms of product capability, professionalism within a company, accountability, and most of all, service. So bad was the product and service, that I willing gave up the initial expense, to allow myself to walk away from any contractual obligation. And this was after only months of use. There is too much negative to put down in a review. We literally had issues with every system of the program: setting up the system, the loyalty program, programming the system, credit card processing, state taxes, and revel not understanding restaurants and the nomenclature of the industry. Advice: Look for a system that clearly outlines their service obligations. Make sure that you are able to speak to someone in the company, and not to an outsourced panel of phone answers who's only response is, "I am sorry that you are having this problem" and who are in no way able to offer solutions to your issues. You will spend hours on the phone during the life of your revel relationship pulling out your hair, yelling things at people overseas that are not typically in your vocabulary or character to say, and ultimately so frustrated that you too, will be looking for ways out of this bad relationship.

Few

Many

7 年前

Hi Peter, I am sorry to hear you had such a poor experience and that we weren't able to turn it around for you. It is definitely not characteristic of our platform or current Customer Support structure. I took a look at your history and I see that you have not been a customer for some time now and that your primary issue stemmed from networking - if the networking is not functioning properly, of course, it can cause problems, and it can sometimes be environmental. We have definitely made a lot of advances since you were a customer and we now offer an Apple Ethernet Connect solution which solves trickier situations. I am just sorry we weren't able to offer this option to you formerly. Regardless, your feedback is appreciated. - Sarah, Community Manager at Revel

アメリカのOwner/GM
飲食店, 51~200人規模の会社

Not a fan

1.0 10 か月前

製品を使ってみた感想: I am not happy with the system. I don't think my training was great, we continue to have issues and I spend too much time on the phone attempting to fix things. Mobile devices and gift cards are still an issue. I have not been able to devote the time needed to fix the discount issues. I have had mixed results

良いポイント:

Mobile ordertakers. However they are a constant problem and we continue to have issues with them.

改善してほしい点:

Difficulty with spitting guest checks. Cause multiple challenges with discounts. Overall discount platform. Difficult to use and not meeting my needs. Gift card have been a consistent problem with much time spent on the phone with support people, but still no resolution. Too many issues overall. Today the credit cards didn't work because of some technical issue in support. They got it fixed and it worked fine for a few hours then it stopped working again. Too many issues that steal too much of my time. the system should be working for me, but instead It seems to make my job harder.....

Josh
のOwner

An expensive

3.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The Revel system is not for all businesses. The sales reps will tell you that the Revel system is capable of everything that all other POS systems will do. However to accomplish the same functions as others it is not as easy as they make it seem. We have considered switching to an alternate POS system because the complicated structure of the Revel system takes quite a bit of work to manage.

良いポイント:

The employee management features are good. It easy to create employee schedules and track employee profits and sales.

改善してほしい点:

We switched to Revel from QuickBooks POS because we wanted to move to a cloud based POS. Our goal was to be able to manage our retail store and build an e-commerce business. We were told that the Revel system was capable of everything that QuickBooks POS did and much more. However, once we began building it out we quickly realized it was not capable of doing what the sales rep told us it would nor did it have many of the features we used in QB. It took us nearly six months to completely rebuild our entire inventory system, because Revel did not support selling a single product by multiple units of measure (ex. soda by the can, case or 6 pack). Now that we finally have the system in place we've had problems with the inventory management system giving us false quantities resulting in over purchasing and/or running out of key products. They also release new system updates and products every couple of months, however the new releases often have problems and many of the tech support personnel have no idea how to fix problems.

Steven

Revel Systems is a JOKE with TERRIBLE tech support

1.0 6 年前

改善してほしい点:

Revel systems has been nothing but a joke since I have gotten it. Owner's can't reassign delivery orders to a new driver? Drivers are able to cash drop to NO WHERE when the wrong till is used? I can't check another drive in, as an owner, on my log in without it going into MY virtual till? Once again, Revel Systems is a JOKE to use as a delivery POS system. The support team is absolutely clueless, everyone has to talk to their higher up colleague just to tell me they can't do anything about it. At this point, I have more knowledge then some of these techs that are from Lithuania. Terrible TERRIBLE customer service, TERRIBLE product, and TERRIBLE value for what you get.

6 年前

Hi Steven, I am sorry that Delivery Management and Virtual Tills are causing some frustration. It sounds like there are settings that could use an audit to ensure that both features are being used correctly. I have located two articles that would help explain how Virtual Tills work and how each employee should be set up under Employees - Role Permissions, as well as a few articles on Delivery Management. Once the two are set up correctly for your particular business operations, your issues would be resolved. https://support.revelsystems.com/hc/en-us/articles/209483726-Till-Management-Guide https://support.revelsystems.com/hc/en-us/articles/205526155-Delivery-Management-Settings https://revelsystems.com/revel-university/delivery-management-overview/ In terms of our Support team, they work very hard to troubleshoot any issues and we do see that you worked with a Database Engineer, who, yes, is based in Lithuania. Truthfully, it doesn't get much better than working with an engineer to resolve software issues regardless of where they are located. Revel also offers extremely affordable Account Management services that would allow you to walk through the many Settings Revel offers, help you get Virtual Tills and Delivery Managment set up to best suit your needs. Hope the articles help in the meantime. Best Regards, Sarah at Revel

Jack
英国のHR & Operations
ホスピタリティ, 51~200人規模の会社
投稿経路

Powerful tool but sometimes clunky

3.0 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Usually works very well, not my favourite because of user experience and aesthetics however.

良いポイント:

it enabled us to move to contactless ordering and payment online during pandemic restrictions.

改善してほしい点:

I find it looks quite ugly, the design architecture does not feel as intuitive to me as other competing products I've used. Setup was quite gruelling. Restrictions on what card terminals can now be used with the software feels like a step back.

Tons of customizations!

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: No other system had the flexibility to provide what we needed. Customization took months to get sorted out (and I am a network engineer during the day). Despite all the hard ships I couldn't imagine switching again. I still experiment with competitors that have lower fees, however can't match half the features and flexibility I get with Revel.

良いポイント:

The ability to customize the POS Online ordering built in at decent rate (may be more expensive now) IPad based (flexibility) Integrates with many payment processors (heads up on gateway fees)

改善してほしい点:

Expensive Seems like they are moving to a la carte pricing structure (more expensive) Customer Support is based in Philippines, while sometimes good they don't really understand sometimes

7 年前

Hi Chris, Thank you for the review! We appreciate your input and it's great to hear you like the flexibility you get with Revel. Our Support team, however, is no longer based in the Philippines, as of about a year and a half ago. We have U.S. and Lithuanian-based Support now and we have gotten great feedback. Hope your experiences of late have been great ones. Cheers, Sarah at Revel

Santiago
コスタリカのAdministrator
投稿経路

Best and more robust system in the market

5.0 6 年前

良いポイント:

The best thing about this System is the easy and intuitive interface. It greatly facilitates the operations of the day and allows us to always work in a better way. It has, also, a number of options and improvements that allow me to adapt to my needs, especially the part of the discounts. They are the best!

改善してほしい点:

The bad thing is the implementation, being such a complete software it takes a long time to configure all the functions to your liking to work in a better way. However, with practice and patience, it is possible to get ahead.

6 年前

Hi Santiago, Thank you so much for the 5-stars! So glad to hear that Revel is working well for your business. Our product team has worked hard to make improvements to the Discount functionality so it's great to hear that you are a fan! Revel is definitely robust and can take a bit of extra time to configure, but, we agree, that once you get it set up for your business, you will be happy about your decision. Thank you again! Cheers, Sarah at Revel

Thomas
アメリカのCo-owner
投稿経路

Had to get rid of system after 2 years - integration problems with Apple updates. Constant crashing

1.0 6 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It was a learning experience for sure.

良いポイント:

Easy to add specials and new items, great to check sales and labor costs on my phone wherever I was. Light weight - easy to use.

改善してほしい点:

Terminals went out of sync with each other and caused major problems with ordering and reports, affected customer service. Every time Apple does an update the system does not work (2-3 times a year). Customer service is not much of a help. We had to remove the system after 2 years we had so many problems. They still send me daily reports a year later after we cancelled with them.

6 年前

Hi Thomas, I am really sorry that you had such a poor experience. We have listened to our customers' feedback and we have increased our Beta testing to mitigate potential bugs in conjunction with software releases. Unfortunately, we cannot control Apple's releases, but do our best to time releases with theirs. Your feedback is appreciated. Regards, Sarah at Revel

Claire
アメリカのLead Server

Great program!

4.0 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We use Revel as our point of sales system at the restaurant I work in. After switching to revel from a previous program, I was immediately pleased with how easy and intuitive the program is. Splitting checks is extremely easy to do, no matter how many you have to split it into. This was not the case with our old program. It allows the ability to color code categories and even put an image on a button. Another excellent feature is that servers cannot swipe a card or cash out a bill that is not under their name. This eliminates report mix-ups and the hassle of having to calculate how much of another server's tips you ended up with and owe back to them because it can't happen. Overall, Revel was an excellent upgrade and continues to be an excellent program.

良いポイント:

How intuitive and easy to use it is

Doesn't calculate tip percentages

7 年前

Hello Claire, What awesome feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience! I will contact you directly to learn more about your suggestions for how we can better handle tip percentages. Again, much appreciated. Cheers, Sarah, Community Manager at Revel Systems