Patriot Accountingの概要

Affordable, easy, yet powerful accounting for small business owners and their accountants. Streamline your money management.

Patriot Accountingの詳細

良いポイント:

I like that Patriot is an intuitive software that is easy to use. My employees find it easy to navigate as well and I'm able to integrate a fully digital payroll system which saves me time and money.

改善してほしい点:

Adjusting to a new style of format is my problem not patriots.

Patriot Accountingの評価

アメリカのStrategic Account Specialist
政府機関, 201-500の従業員数

My experience with Patriot Accounting

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: My overall experience with Patriot Accounting is remarkable since it has eradicated accounting errors.

良いポイント:

The way Patriot Accounting enables me to automate all accounting at ease is the best aspect ever on my user end.

改善してほしい点:

I hardly come across hindrances when using Patriot Accounting, and I use it on a daily basis at workstation.

Jay U.
アメリカのPresident
メディア制作, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

It plugs into daily business

4 4 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: We need to be up to the minute aware of what our financial status is, with a streamlined way to invoice our customers, and a responsible way to document all activity.

良いポイント:

Patriot Software Accounting offers all of the reporting we need for daily and monthly tasks. It is very clear how the charts of accounts integrate into the structure of our company.

改善してほしい点:

It would make a lot more tactile sense to make the daily accounting work from a register type of interface. Using a General Ledger, then notating credits and debit columns, is a slower and less intuitive way to perform transactions than a single entry, customizable register would be. A register-based interface option would provide a far greater sense of user control and confidence.

Larry N.
建設, 11-50の従業員数

Honesty

3 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Patriot software is great for a small business tho it is a little clunky its workable.

良いポイント:

Recording payments is very easy tho at times I forget to hit the save button. Also the payroll is very easy and smooth to use.

改善してほしい点:

Cant partial pay a invoice (like sending a deposit) very annoying. The whole invoice part is very clunky not smooth at all. Same with seeing Bills from vendors. Also on invoicing It would be nice to be able to have spaces in the reference (we use addresses and codes). It helps our customers see what address we billed for. I wish you could also on the invoice have the comments above the billing portion. Overall a little bit of letting us change the format of some of the built in forms would be nice

Tim O.
自動車, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Patriot software makes small business accounting and payroll easy!

5 2 か月前 新着

良いポイント:

Ease of use and ability to get assistance

改善してほしい点:

None, everything was easy to set up and use

Jeff H.
アメリカのOwner/manager
投資運用, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

Great product for small business accounting

5 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: My experience has been great - very simple to get started and process all the transactions I needed for this new LLC/C Corp entity

良いポイント:

I changed to Patriot from QB and greatly appreciate the simple yet functional design of the Patriot system. I needed something that could function through primarily JE's initially, and I will add Payroll once the company gets further along.

改善してほしい点:

I haven't run into any limitations yet, no complaints at all

Jesse K.
メディア制作, 自営業

検討した類似製品:

Patriot is low-cost, efficient accounting software

4 2 か月前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: I love Patriot. It's a simple accounting platform perfect for small businesses with low needs and needing a low budget solution. If they could simplify the double-entry process, or do some of that work automatically, it would be a great option for small business owners.

良いポイント:

Patriot's website was well designed and easy to navigate. It has a stylized but modern look, which I enjoyed. Menus and actions were easy to find, and the price was great. For my small service business I just needed invoices and transaction tracking, and Patriot provides those at a low price, with upgrades if needed.

改善してほしい点:

Since I'm not an accountant, I don't understand double-entry accounting. When it came time to enter transactions, I got lost in the journal and debit/credit entries. I was really excited to use Patriot instead of the spendy Quickbooks, but the double-entry accounting method was a giant roadblock for me that I couldn't get around.

Patriot Softwareからの返信

先月

Thanks for your kind words Jesse. Debits and credits can be confusing. Did you know that we have an "easy" toggle so instead of using debits and credits, you can decrease and increase the amounts for each account. For instance, decrease your checking and increase your expense account. Hope you give it a try! And, we are always available for help, so if you'd like to see a demo of it, please contact us!

Richard T.
アメリカのManager
弁護士業界, 2-10の従業員数

Great Payroll Software

製品を使ってみた感想: Works great

良いポイント:

Its really easy to use, They take care of employee taxes.

改善してほしい点:

I didn't find anything I didn't like. Love there software.

Karen W.
アメリカのowner
小売, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

You should try this software

5 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: They are awesome. I have no problems and if I get a question from the state or IRS, they are easily handled through the software or a person at Patriot.

良いポイント:

The ease of use. These folks make your tax payment automatically and you don't have to worry about that payment or the tax filings. They all get made. You just have to make sure you have money in your account.

改善してほしい点:

Entering all my back information, however they did help a lot and made it much easier.

Dorothy P.
アメリカのowner
小売, 2-10の従業員数

Patriot software online

5 2 週間前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: For 11years I have used Patriot Accounting and It's been good.

良いポイント:

Easy to call and get help, and always return my call if I need them too. I love the way the program is set up its very easy for one who has little to none training. This is a great system or my store. Paying my employees and sending their funds to the bank, paying the Taxes for me on the employees and giving me peace of mind.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing I don't like about the software.

Lori R.
アメリカのOffice Manager
運輸、トラック、鉄道, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Great software. Easy to use and very helpful.

5 先月 新着

良いポイント:

quick and easy to use. Very user friendly

改善してほしい点:

No complaints from me at this time. It's great.

Jeff C.
法律サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Great Price. Not intuitive, but gets the job done

4 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Patriot seems like a payroll company which later added accounting. The payroll module is so easy to use and they appear to have thought of everything. The accounting module is much more quirky and seems a bit haphazzard. But their people are friendly and accomodating, so hopefully, they will up their game on the accounting side. From a price standpoint, you can't beat them for an on-line program that can be shared among users (staff, bookkeeper, attorneys, etc).

良いポイント:

We switched from QuickBooks and that process was fairly easy, along with great support from Patriot. That's the best part of the software - the people at Patriot. They are prompt, attentive, and seem genuinely interested in improving their product. A close second is the Payroll product. It is ridiculously easy to use and far less expensive the most other on-line payroll services.

改善してほしい点:

It is not intuitive. For example, if you just want to look at your general checkbook ledger, you cannot just click on an icon. You have to go to reports and then find the one that says "account balances." There are a number of things that make sense after you do them (voiding or deleting a check is a multistep process), but it's frustrating trying to find them. One of the biggest head scratchers is that printing a three-part check only prints on two parts of the check. That seems like a pretty basic item to fix, but it's still only two-parts.

Darrell W.
アメリカのCEO
エンタテインメント, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Perfect solution for small to midsized businesss

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: It may sound like I work for the company but honestly if anyone were yo ask me what is the best overall experience I have with software or a subscription service of this type I think patriot would be it based on the ease of use and amazing product support.

良いポイント:

The system is super easy to use and understand and works as it should. Not buggy like some other big name accounting programs. Also if I need support I can honestly say the support team is is ready, willing and qualified to help and they will take the time needed to be sure my issue is handled. To the point that I am amazed at the time and care they take.

改善してほしい点:

Every so often there is something I have trouble finding ( but support helps me!) part of that may be because I am not an accountant. But even those issues are rare and they are always adding nice features to make my job easier.

Lucy G.
アメリカのPartner
個人および家族向けサービス, 2-10の従業員数

Incredible Customer-Service and Strongly Valued Customer Input

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Above providing a great software that suits the needs of a small business like ours (without being overly complex), they have outstanding customer service and value fulfillment of customer needs.

良いポイント:

We wanted something that we could tailor to our own needs and that we could more seamlessly transition, from how we previously operated our accounting. We wanted something that was not overly complex to adapt to but that was also able to execute our accounting needs. It's challenging to find programs to best suit the flow of your daily tasks and that can also be flexible with function. Patriot fit all those needs.

改善してほしい点:

Over the years of using this program, we have asked for many changes (with varying degrees of importance) and I cannot think of one that has not been fulfilled by the Patriot team. I'm not sure how they do it, but they seem dedicated to providing customer needs and to help ease workflow however they are able. They are regularly working to improve their software and needs of customers.

Craig P.
アメリカのPrincipal Consultant
情報技術、情報サービス, 自営業

Basic Accounting Software, but it gets the job done

4 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Very good. The customer service is superb. They answer the phone and are very helpful. If they don't know an answer, they find it out and get back to you. Email support is good too. The software is pretty basic compared to Quickbooks but if you don't need all those fancy features as I don't, it gets the job done. And the price is much better than Quickbooks. They have a bank reconciliation module, but I don't use it. Highly recommend for small businesses.

良いポイント:

Started out on the package almost 5 years ago. It was pretty basic then, Patriot has added a steady stream of features to it each year. We don't use a lot of them however. I like the dashboard. If you are using the Payroll module, it's totally seamless integration. No frills accounting but that's ok because that's all I need.

改善してほしい点:

Can't put a check number on a Quick Pay when you are running it. I use manual checks and there's not way to do that, except by putting the check number in the notes. If you are using printed check stock, that would not be an issue. Reporting is a little thin, but it gets the job done. The Financial statement is a little weird how it calculates owner's equity but my accountant reviewed the numbers and said it is correct. If you have accrued liabilities, They use "modified cash basis" which it also odd vs. Cash Basis. No Statement available to send out to customers.

Edward C.
アメリカのAttorney
弁護士業界, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Easy to use and responsive customer service

製品を使ってみた感想: I do not use Patriot Accounting

良いポイント:

This software is easy to set up and even easier to use. I work for a small firm with only a couple of employees. Our payroll needs are fairly simple and Patriot is intuitive and has robust information available when needed.

改善してほしい点:

There is nothing I dislike about Patriot. I guess it would be nice if there was a mobile app that allowed me to run payroll remotely from my desktop.

Martin G.
アメリカのVice President
消費者サービス, 2-10の従業員数

Best in Class!

5 4 日前 新着

製品を使ってみた感想: Exceedingly positive. I can't say enough about the professionalism and personal service provided by Patriot's team. I am not an accountant, or bookkeeper, or tax consultant...and I don't want to be. Patriot's team gets that, and they treat us with respect and courtesy.

良いポイント:

How much time do you have? I've used all of the major competitors in the field at some time or another. Patriot shares our values and beliefs, as evidenced in every interaction with them. The value for what they provide is unparalleled...not even close. Patriot has been completely transparent and there are no hidden fees or mysteries in function or cost. Patriot Software delivers what they promise and is always great to work with by phone or video conference. We feel like we are valued by them, and that is a plus for a small but growing business.

改善してほしい点:

My only suggestion is, as always, integrations. I know "that other company" has been around a long time and exercises leverage on the industry. Patriot provides value and performs in a trustworthy and honest manner - we can wait for the integrations and grow with them.

Julie Z.
アメリカのCertified Bookkeeper
経理, 2-10の従業員数

User Friendly Comprehensive Payroll Solution

4 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: Mostly all positive. I have always been able to contact support and get answers to my questions (even if I didn't like the answer because a feature was unavailable). There is somewhat a lack of communication to partners.

良いポイント:

Patriot Software is easy to set up and easy to use. Everything is spelled out on the screen. There are very minimal clicks to accomplish basic payroll tasks. Patriot is also VERY up-to-date on tax law changes and communicating to users. Support is knowledgeable and hold times are very reasonable.

改善してほしい点:

Ability to schedule different employees into different pay schedules. Lack of job costing. Lack of ability to pay an employee who works in multiple cities in same week.

Larry Z.
アメリカのPresident-Owner
建設, 2-10の従業員数

Great to Use

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: We were in the process of talking about going back to Quick Books and decided to stay with Patriot because of costs and ease of getting live help

良いポイント:

Ease of getting into program Ease of. getting help Great to work with when calling in

改善してほしい点:

When trying to get to certain options on the side to use, hard to maneuver to where you want to go

Brittany M.
アメリカのMANAGER
自動車, 2-10の従業員数

GREAT SOFTWARE

製品を使ってみた感想: I AM HAPPY WITH THIS SOFTWARE AND MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL

良いポイント:

PATRIOT SOFTWARE MAKES IT EASY TO PAY EMPLOYEES, KEEP UP WITH INVOICES, AND PAY OUR VENDORS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

改善してほしい点:

SOMETIMES IF A CHECK IS ISSUED IN ERROR, IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DELETE THAT PAYMENT, ONLY VOID IT.

Patriot Softwareからの返信

昨年

Thanks Brittany! We love when our customers realize the benefit of having both accounting and payroll software under one login! We appreciate you sharing your experience!

認証済みレビュアー
カタールのSenior Financial Analyst
建設, 51-200の従業員数
投稿者のソース

User friendly accounting software with good customer service based support

4 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: In short, I would say that it is the best fit for those who are looking for a system with affordable prices and userfriendly. I recommend this accounting system as a well-satisfied user.

良いポイント:

This software as I mentioned in the title it is extremely user-friendly for even non-finance people and also those who are new to accounting and SME business. I have been using it and most of the time I could manage by myself without getting information from my data entry assistant due to their well-organized features. Moreover, if I do need to get any assistance from their customer support team, always address immediately to my queries without any delay. It was great since we were busy clients and fulfill our requirements with full satisfaction. At last, but not least their prices are more affordable as much as lower and value for paid money.

改善してほしい点:

I just experienced a few problems at the beginning with setting up the system, But there are plenty of video tutorials available for troubleshooting that are very useful and the customer service is very effective and readily available to address our queries then and there to resolve

Tracy G.
環境サービス, 2-10の従業員数
投稿者のソース

Good

5 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Ive never had any problems and staff is always helpful

良いポイント:

Its very user friendly and helps with paying employee tax. We dony have employees at the moment but they still submit the paperwork and I dont have to think about it.

改善してほしい点:

I really with they would calculate quartlerly taxes and submit them. Quickbooks even though I am not a fan of them they had that option and it was so easy. I would pay more just for this feature.

Jonathan R.
建設, 2-10の従業員数

Patriot Accounting

4 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Overall, Patriot has been straight forward and easy to use. Their customer service has been quick and easy to get ahold of.

良いポイント:

The best part about this software was the ease of setup. It's very easy to enter customers, receive payments, and keep track of expenses.

改善してほしい点:

As someone who is new to accounting software, I did have to call customer service for some setup questions with adding in categories to track expenses.

Duane A.
アメリカのAdministrator
非営利団体運営, 2-10の従業員数

検討した類似製品:

Fair value for benefits and peace of mind

4 2 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Patriot has helped with organizing and tracking how much an account has received or spent for a year total. If there is any issues customer support has been friendly and supportive in helping resolve the issue quickly.

良いポイント:

Pay roll tax filing eases worries and makes business functionality easier The availability of having a support staff to call with questions is amazing.

改善してほしい点:

Adjusting the bank totals to match the starting values. When printing checks you are unable to add things in the memo line.

Kelvin B.
アメリカのDirector Technical Services
経営コンサルティング, 11-50の従業員数

K. Baker Review for Accounting Software

製品を使ってみた感想: Great tool for Small Businesses

良いポイント:

Easy to Setup and Management. Critical Part of us receiving a PPP Loan.

改善してほしい点:

Expand the program to allow project based billing and invoicing.

Victor E.
Victor E.
アメリカのBookkeeper
経理, 2-10の従業員数

Great!

5 昨年

製品を使ってみた感想: my overall experience with Patriot Accounting it has been amazing! I literaly started my own business with them!

良いポイント:

this is a great product for someone that is either new to the accounting business, there is a "how to" video in every part of the software.

改善してほしい点:

there is not much to say about this topic, however some older generation would appreciate a desktop version