TLoreの概要

TLore is a leading management system among trainers, owners, racing partnerships and training centers since 2003.

TLoreの詳細

ツール使用期間: 6~12か月

We Love TLore

5 先月 新着

良いポイント:

“TLore is a must for any thoroughbred trainer, farm, or racing operation. It makes our job so much easier.

改善してほしい点:

There are no real cons we have to say about TLore

Tari H.
アメリカのOffice Administator

Wonderful Program

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: TLore is a wonderful program. It is easy to use. It is great for tracking horses, changing locations, tracking foal papers, owner information, entering charges, and invoicing. I love that it is online, so that any employee, no matter where there are located, can access the database. I love that Tracy is constantly making improvements to the program, and that she is so helpful and easy to work with!! The newer features to let you import race and workout information from Brisnet, have been a tremendous timesaver. Romans Racing Stables is a nine year customer, starting in 2006. The program is one of the best ever for horse training operations.

Niall S.
投稿者のソース

Great program, fantastic customer service

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: TLore is very easy to use and a great program to keep records in order when on the road or in the office. It has streamlined our recordkeeping and bookkeeping process, a huge asset when our stable is split between multiple locations. Tracy is very helpful and always quick to respond when needed. I definitely recommend TLore for any stable size, large or small.

Buff B.
アメリカのOwner/Trainer

Ease of use

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have tried three different horse related programs and this is by far the least expensive and is easier to navigate to information that I want to have at my fingertips. I am able to use my phone, Ipad, or computer at any time to get info quickly.

David D.
投稿者のソース

Have been a client from the conception of this program.

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I greatly appreciate all the time and effort that has gone into this program. It's become the most important tool in my business, allowing me to keep all of my data organized and accessible at any moment during the day.

Sharla S.
アメリカのOperations Manager

Tlore

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: The Customer Service is A+++++ any time I need something Tracy and her team are on the spot. I love this program, and can't imagine that I would be as competent in my job responsibilities, if I didn't have it!

Sue K.
アメリカのOffice Manager

Overall experience

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: I have used Tlore since it's inception. It has grown continuously which has made it impossible to do my job without it as all the information is on one site, and if you have questions Tracy is always available.

Richard V.
アメリカのOwner

Great service

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: As a owner this is a very good site to have for billing and is very easy to use and the support service is great I highly recommended TLore for any horse owner or trainere

Mark H.
アメリカのPresident

A huge asset

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: We have been using TLore for our stable for many years. Tracy has done a great job with a great product. It's easy to learn and a huge asset to any racing stable.

Mary ann M.
アメリカ
投稿者のソース

T Lore is best program on the market

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: T Lore is the best data storage program on the market, nothing compares to it.

Ralph B.
カナダのTrainer

Can't Be Without

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Excellent service and makes my stable billing and info easy and up to date.

Christine J.
アメリカのTrainer / owner

Easy to customize

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Can easily create categories and billing that works for me and my clients.

Cate M.
アメリカのOffice Manager

TLore

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: TLore is amazing! Best program I have ever used!

Tim H.
アメリカのpresident

one of the originals

5 7 年前

製品を使ってみた感想: Easy to use,makes you look organized!